Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "It's A Tipping Point" Marc Faber Warns "There Are No Safe Assets Anymore" | ZeroHedge
- Forget the Sept. '15 Fed Tightening – There Has Been a Stealth Tightening Since Sept. '14 | Financial Sense
- When the Story Breaks | Financial Sense
- BiG TRouBLe FoR LiSTeD CHiNa... | ZeroHedge
- Wondering Why Dow Futures Just Spiked Over 100 Points? | ZeroHedge
- China PMI Contracts Fastest Since February-March 2009 | Financial Sense
- Putin Targets US Monetary System: "Aims To Eliminate US Dollar From Trade" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Barely anybody is using Microsoft's new browser (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Worker who helped Clinton set up email server takes Fifth... | Business Insider
- Here's exactly who owns the UK's stock markets | Business Insider
- Polish fireman returns huge diamond ring to Paris Hilton | Business Insider
- Movie-man Mayweather lashes critics | Business Insider
- Climate: CO2 will forever alter key ocean microbes | Business Insider
- Wikipedia blocks accounts linked to paid edits | Business Insider