Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Keeping My Powder Dry | iBankCoin.com
- Latest Manufacturing Report Gives Mixed Signals for Economy | Financial Sense
- SEC Uses HFT Firm-Designed Tool To Find That HFT Doesn't Cause Flash Crashes | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: June 18 | ZeroHedge
- "Tomorrow Is The Big Day" | ZeroHedge
- What A Correction Could Look Like | ZeroHedge
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Moment During The Press Conference When Bonds Started Melting Down, And... | Business Insider
- Google HR Boss Explains Why GPA And Most Interviews Are Useless | Business Insider
- Sarepta's Eteplirsen Walk-A-Thon Now Stretches for 84 Weeks | TheStreet.com
- In 5 Charts You'll Understand Why Brazil Looks Ready To Erupt | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Delta, JetBlue Lead Airline Service Rankings, Survey Says | TheStreet.com
- Groupon Founder Andrew Mason's... | Business Insider