Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greetings from Your Favorite Russian Bear | iBankCoin.com
- The Next Step In the Resurgence | iBankCoin.com
- HFT Firm CEO Seeks Taxpayer Dollars To Save His Hockey Team | ZeroHedge
- IEX Records Its Highest Volume Day Yet | ZeroHedge
- Two Measures of Inflation | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap April 16, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Empire Manufacturing Misses By Most In 15 Months, Drops To 2014 Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Data On The 50 Best Employers In America | Business Insider
- Cliff Asness Discusses The Basic Investing Strategy That's Made Him One Of The Most Successful... | Business Insider
- Alibaba's Quarterly Revenues Top $3... | Business Insider
- The Most Difficult Part Of Teaching In The Poorest Congressional... | Business Insider
- LIVE: Google's Q1 Earnings (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Global Indices Fall Amid Ukraine, China Concerns | TheStreet.com
- The UK Unemployment Rate Just Plunged, And The Pound Is Surging | Business Insider