Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Q4 GDP Below 2%, December Payrolls Under 200,000" Markit Warns As Service PMI Crashes To 10-Month Low | ZeroHedge
- United States Of Newspeak – Obama Spins Executive Orders As "Presidential Memoranda" To Avoid Scrutiny | ZeroHedge
- A Pessimist's Guide To The World In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: Dry-Cleaning Edition | ZeroHedge
- New York Governor Cuomo Does Saudi Bidding, Bans Fracking In NY State | ZeroHedge
- Deflationary Indicators Yawn at Fed’s Growth Confidence | Financial Sense
- Russian Food Suppliers Have Begun Halting Shipments | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How Much Oil The World's Biggest Oil Players Are Sitting On | Business Insider
- The Word 'Disinflation' Is Booming | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Silicon Valley Billionaire Is Challenging The Order To Open... | Business Insider
- UPDATE:... | StreetInsider.com
- Chinese Search Engine Company Baidu Just Invested A Reported $600M... | Business Insider
- George Clooney Tried To Get Hollywood... | Business Insider