Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Germany Build the Next Silicon Valley? | Financial Sense
- Following A 1-Week 17% Client-Muppeting, Goldman Removes Sandisk From Conviction Buy List | ZeroHedge
- Greek Deputy FinMin Confirms Athens Is "Prepared For Rift" With Europe | ZeroHedge
- 33 Strange Facts About America That Most Americans Would Be Shocked To Learn | ZeroHedge
- New World Order - Is Asia’s New Bank a Threat to Western Power and the U.S. Dollar? | Financial Sense
- Market View Update - March 2015 | Financial Sense
- China "Is Not Another US", Does Not Seek "Yuan Hegemony" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- SuperGroup turns... | Business Insider
- Hedge funds don't want to be called hedge funds anymore | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Google's magic Internet balloons made a joke cameo at today's Facebook event | Business Insider
- There's only one 'bubble' in this chart — but the current boom will turn to... | Business Insider
- 12 surprising downsides of getting rich | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com