Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Import Data Suggests OPEC Is Lying About A Production Cut | ZeroHedge
- Retired Green Beret Warns "There Are Destabilizing Forces At Work Here" | ZeroHedge
- Buchanan: Is Secession A Solution To Cultural War? | ZeroHedge
- Boehner: Full Repeal And Replace Of Obamacare "Is Not Going To Happen" | ZeroHedge
- "It's Unbelievable" - Martin Armstrong Rages "Mainstream Media Has Become Just Liars" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Slams "Fake News" At CPAC Speech, Blasts Use Of Anonymous Sources | ZeroHedge
- Justice And "Social Justice" Are Two Very Different Things | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pentagon: Stop using ISIL | Business Insider
- 16 common hidden fees and how to avoid them | Business Insider
- These hybrid yachts are perfect for the eco-friendly traveler | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Lawsuits could mean that the Silicon Valley self-driving-tech... | Business Insider
- Harvard researchers say they can bring the Woolly Mammoth back from extinction | Business Insider
- Earth's newest continent 'Zealandia' was found thanks to... | Business Insider