Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Unstoppable Spread of Armed Drones | Financial Sense
- Dilbert Creator Adams Exposes The Real Bully Party | ZeroHedge
- 5 Negative Factors For Oil Prices | ZeroHedge
- The Elimination Of Reason | ZeroHedge
- Manic Merger Monday Saves Stocks As China Currency Crashes To Record Low | ZeroHedge
- US Futures, Global Stocks, Metals Rise On Economic Confidence, Upbeat Earnings | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street Reacts To Apple's Disappointing Earnings | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This dad quit his job and paid off $50,000 of debt, thanks to a side job that... | Business Insider
- The CEO of REI just ripped Macy's for opening stores earlier... | Business Insider
- The massive AT&T-Time Warner deal could mean up to $390 million in fees for Wall... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- 3M slashed its forecast | Business Insider
- Caterpillar keeps the global economy on watch (CAT) | Business Insider
- Mexico's governing party ousts fugitive... | Business Insider