Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Former Russian Lawmaker Shot Dead In Broad Daylight In Ukraine Capital | ZeroHedge
- US Debt of $20 Trillion Visualized In Stacks Of Physical Cash | ZeroHedge
- Trump Wins: Virginia Judge Refuses To Block Revised Travel Ban | ZeroHedge
- Trump On What Happens Next: "Obamacare Will Explode" | ZeroHedge
- Odds Of Healthcare Bill Passing Today Plunge To 13% | ZeroHedge
- A New Trend Emerges – Digital Gold "Gifting" Gains Popularity In China | ZeroHedge
- Credibility Of Cyber Firm That Claimed Russia Hacked The DNC Comes Under Serious Question | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Open warfare on House Intel?': Democrats and Republicans battle it out over Trump... | Business Insider
- 'This bill is a shame and a... | Business Insider
- The Army is looking to use precision-guided... | Business Insider
- US officials warn that North Korea will test another missile soon | Business Insider
- A Chinese investment giant just took a big... | Business Insider
- Actress Emma Thompson says Trump hit on her: 'I didn't know what to do with myself... | Business Insider
- These exquisite quilts illustrate the importance of diversification in investing... | Business Insider