Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Millennials Still Live at Home (It Isn’t Jobs, Student Debt, or Housing) | Financial Sense
- Global Gold Demand Will Overwhelm the Manipulators | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Concerned About “Importing” Disinflation | Financial Sense
- Something Is Wrong With This Chart | ZeroHedge
- "There Will Be Blood": Petrodollar Death Means A Liquidity And Oil-Exporting Crisis On Deck | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Collapse After OPEC Keeps Oil Production Unchanged - Live Conference Feed | ZeroHedge
- THE TURKEY GODS ARE HERE | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Amount Of Money On The Line In The College Football Playoff Is A Lot Less Than You... | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN: Here Are The 10 Big Market Stories To Watch In 2015 | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 11/... | StreetInsider.com
- Ousted Retrophin CEO Sold Stock While Urging Investors to Buy | TheStreet.com
- Protesters block Acapulco highway over 43 missing | Business Insider
- Here's Why People Don't Believe In Climate Change | Business Insider