Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crude Crumbles To Fresh Lows: $43 Handle | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Message, Simplified: Shortest FOMC Statement Since 2012 | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Extreme Super Rich: A List Of The 80 People Who Own As Much As The World’s Poorest 3.6 Billion | ZeroHedge
- The Swiss Franc Will Collapse | Financial Sense
- The New Greek Finance Minister Has Some Questions For The World's Journalists | ZeroHedge
- Putin Pivots Back: Russia Confirms Willingness To Provide Financial Aid To Greece | ZeroHedge
- US-Ally Jordan To Breach Western Protocol, Will Exchange Hostages With ISIS | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I Still Think Joining A Fraternity Was One Of The Best Decisions I've Ever Made | Business Insider
- Thousands of live cats from China seized in Vietnam | Business Insider
- Raul Castro Says The US Must Return... | Business Insider
- The new Candy Crush? Chinese language apps make... | Business Insider
- Pepsi Tells Us Why A Super Bowl Ad Should Never Just Be A One-Off | Business Insider
- 9 Amazing Facts About The Philippines | Business Insider
- A Lego Exec Has The Most Creative Business Card We've Ever Seen | Business Insider