Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Starting 2016 With A Bang: Challenger Reports Highest January Layoffs Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- 4 Key Takeaways From Davos: Mastering the 4th Industrial Revolution | Financial Sense
- The War On Savers And The 200 Rulers Of World Finance | ZeroHedge
- Have Stocks Priced In A Recession? (Spolier Alert: Not Even Close) | ZeroHedge
- Why BofA Remains A Seller Until "A Coordinated And Aggressive Global Policy Response" Emerges | ZeroHedge
- How The Fed Unwittingly Confirmed A Recession And A Default Cycle Are Now Inevitable | ZeroHedge
- Why One Hedge Fund Thinks Saudi Arabia's Three Decade Old Currency Peg Will Fall In 2016 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Influential people are still pushing Joe Biden for president | Business Insider
- 5 creative places you can squeeze in a home office | Business Insider
- This the first time in 50 years that the CDC has seen a ‘... | Business Insider
- The most luxurious Valentine's Day escapes | Business Insider
- 11 super-smart technologies Mercedes put in its newest... | Business Insider
- Consumer and retail news: 10 things you need to know today | Business Insider
- A photographer got an exclusive look at Elizabeth Taylor's home, clothing, and... | Business Insider