Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ukraine Accuses Russia Of Imminent Gas Cut-Off, Russia Denies, Germans Anxious | ZeroHedge
- 4 Years Until The Next Recession? Not Likely! | ZeroHedge
- The World's Most Dangerous Dams | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Pares Initial Gains, French Government Implodes | Financial Sense
- Russia Sanctions Hit German Consumers, “Economic Expectations Completely Collapse” | ZeroHedge
- Latin America: The Clouds May Be Clearing | Financial Sense
- Merkel Slams US Hegemony? "America Can't Solve All The World's Problems Anymore" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The CEO Of A $6 Billion Company Was Caught On Camera Kicking A Dog | Business Insider
- FLOYD MAYWEATHER: Warren Buffett Has Joined 'The Money... | Business Insider
- Asia shares higher as S&P 500 breaks record | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- The 13 Best GIFs From The Emmy Awards | Business Insider
- Bryan Cranston And Aaron Paul Made Each Other Tear Up During Their Emmy... | Business Insider
- Here's The $22 Gadget That Started A Huge Fight, Causing A United Airlines Flight To Get Diverted | Business Insider