Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Divergence Among Nasdaq 100 Stocks | Financial Sense
- Gazprom Threat Sends European Stocks Reeling | ZeroHedge
- Profit Taking in Metals After Eight Consecutive Weeks of Rising Prices | Financial Sense
- In Venezuela, This Is How You Convert $1 Into $175,000 | ZeroHedge
- Pro-Russia Gunmen Block OSCE Monitors Entering Ukraine; Stymie Obama's Plan | ZeroHedge
- Market Does What It Wants to Do | Financial Sense
- Enter the Inter | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Privacy Groups Want To Block Facebook/WhatsApp Deal | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- There Is A Simple Solution For The Short-Sleeve Jerseys NBA Player's Hate | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- US CONSUMER CREDIT GROWTH SLOWS | Business Insider
- 10 Pieces Of Business Advice You Should Ignore | Business Insider
- The Latest Evidence That Apple Will Release A 4K Display This Year | Business Insider