Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Shanghai Futures Exchange Appeals To Sellers: "Please Be Rational" | ZeroHedge
- Active Shooter Barricaded At Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood, Multiple People Shot | ZeroHedge
- Experts See Low Oil Prices for Decades to Come as US Shale Boom Goes Global | Financial Sense
- Diversification Is For Dummies - The Nifty Nine Never Mattered More | ZeroHedge
- Epsilon Theory: Two Discoveries | Financial Sense
- Meet Captagon: The Drug Of Choice For Today's Anxious Jihadist | ZeroHedge
- And The 'Fakest' Country In The World Is... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tunisia, targeted anew, faces intelligence challenge | Business Insider
- Wisconsin school nixes reading of book about... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, FB) | Business Insider
- The best Black Friday tech deals | Business Insider
- Mayfield leads No. 5 Oklahoma past No. 9 Oklahoma St., 58-... | Business Insider
- Look at key radical Islamist groups in Bangladesh | Business Insider