Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Get Ready for Europe to Print – Core Euro CPI Annual Rate Matches Multi-Decade Low | Financial Sense
- Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Cost Of "Breakfast In America" Soars To Highest In Over 2 Years | ZeroHedge
- Energy and Staples Take the Money Cake Again | iBankCoin.com
- Global Growth Is Picking Up – So Are Geopolitical Tensions | Financial Sense
- Does The iSplit Mark The Top Of The Market? | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Yield Curve Collapses At Fastest Pace In 7 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Why You Aren't Saving As Much As You Think | Business Insider
- Victim Of Child Porn Gave A Devastating Response To Huge Supreme Court Defeat In Her Case... | Business Insider
- Pizza Hut Is Quietly Testing A New Cafe Concept In India | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- NYC First Major U.S. City in Decades to Embrace Battery Storage Installations | TheStreet.com
- Here's A Quick Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Right Now | Business Insider