Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caption Contest: Virtually President | ZeroHedge
- Herbalife Surges After Icahn Denies WSJ Selling Report, Says He Bought Another 2.3 Million Shares | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Thinks "Mr. Brexit" Is Just Another "Right-wing, Xenophobic, Sexist, Bigot" That You Should Promptly Ignore | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: "Yellen Remarks Point To Higher Odds Of September Hike", Market Disagrees | ZeroHedge
- It Begins: Barney Frank Tells Yellen Not To Hike Before The Election, "It Risks Destabilizing Markets" | ZeroHedge
- Buybacks Tank - Will Stocks Follow? | Financial Sense
- Introducing America's Winningest Political Candidate: "Lesser Evil" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- KFC is giving away more bottles of its 'putrid'... | Business Insider
- How to ask out a stranger without seeming like a creep | Business Insider
- Uber has handed a hot finance Wall Street startup a huge... | Business Insider
- 18 simple social skills that will make you more likable | Business Insider
- WATCH: The man behind the 'greatest dunk ever... | Business Insider
- Here's how drone usage is set to explode by 2020 | Business Insider
- Banker-turned-electropop-artist Sir Ivan threw himself a 'Sinful 60' birthday party at his 'Playboy Mansion of... | Business Insider