Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Despite Mounting Losses, Mystery Trader "50 Cent" Doubles Down With Massive VIX Spike Bet | ZeroHedge
- Executive Order From Trump Will Change The US Commodity Sector | ZeroHedge
- ANTIFA Upset For Not Being Able to Punch 'Nazis' Without Consequences | ZeroHedge
- "This Is A Monumental Change": Citi Asks If This Is The "End Of Two Party System In France" | ZeroHedge
- Pence Cuts Asia Trip Short; Returns Early To Focus On Critical Week For Trump | ZeroHedge
- 50,000 Police Monitor As 47 Million French Voters Decide The Fate Of Europe | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Slip Despite Draw In Crude, Gasoline Inventories | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These body parts hurt the most when stung by a bee | Business Insider
- 'Nobody has a sense of humor anymore':... | Business Insider
- Centrist Macron and far-right Le Pen lead first-round vote... | Business Insider
- 15 habits of self-made millionaires, from a man who spent 5 years studying rich people... | Business Insider
- Starbucks is entering a new era — and 4 jokes reveal the biggest... | Business Insider
- I revamped my work wardrobe with almost no effort with this personal shopping service... | Business Insider
- Bomb attack hits 'secretive' US base in eastern Afghanistan... | Business Insider