Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here's Why All Pension Funds Are Doomed, Doomed, Doomed | Financial Sense
- Cash-Strapped ISIS Is Selling Sex Slaves On Facebook: Asking Price $8,000 Each | ZeroHedge
- Buy the VIX and Sell Equities into June Rate Hikes (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Former Morgan Stanley Chief Asia Economist: "Don't Listen To The Ruling Elite, The World Economy Is In Real Trouble" | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Warns The Rise Of Nationalism Throughout Europe Is Inevitable | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela's Gold Reserves Plunge To Lowest Ever As Maduro Repays Debt With Gold | ZeroHedge
- BCA: Global Equities Hanging By a Thread | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A hacker explains why US nukes controlled by ancient computers is actually a good thing | Business Insider
- $50 oil is here to stay | Business Insider
- The doctor who invented the Heimlich maneuver just used it... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Fully understand the Fintech Ecosystem with this report | Business Insider
- The top 5 digital trends for 2016 | Business Insider
- I went on the Subway diet for a week — here are 5 tips for ordering the best... | Business Insider