Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Most Dangerous Person On The Planet Today: Hillary Clinton | ZeroHedge
- Charlotte Police Release Dashcam, Body-Cam Footage Of Keith Scott's Death, Chief Says "Absolutely" Had A Gun | ZeroHedge
- Japan: Government Re-Evaluates Its Economic Calculations | Financial Sense
- Libyans Who Once Opposed Gaddafi Now Regret US-Led Regime Change | ZeroHedge
- Trump-Clinton Debate Rules Leaked: 90 Minutes Straight, No Step-Stool, & No Coughing Breaks Allowed | ZeroHedge
- America's 24/7 Circus Maximus | ZeroHedge
- Jackie, Timmy, and Bill | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The wait for Nintendo's next console is testing the company's most passionate fans | Business Insider
- Why Einstein was obsessed with this unsettling vision | Business Insider
- If Apple built a car, here are the companies it would probably work with (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The first company that Andreessen Horowitz invested in just went... | Business Insider
- The extraordinary life of former fugitive and eccentric cybersecurity legend John... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Palmer Luckey denies writing blog posts slamming Clinton, says he's not voting for... | Business Insider