Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Cased You Missed it, Recap of Japan Overnight Into Halloween | iBankCoin.com
- New American Dream: Rented Housing and Public Transit | Financial Sense
- Which Director Are Politicians Listening To About Ebola? | ZeroHedge
- Whatever You Do, Ignore These Signs | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- S&P 500 Spikes To Record High - How It Got There | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong: "At What Point Does Revolution Take Place?" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- SodaStream to close controversial West Bank plant | Business Insider
- Arena Skimps on Data Disclosure From Weight-Loss Combo Study | TheStreet.com
- Charlie Rangel Says Some Republicans 'Believe That... | Business Insider
- Retail Investors Flock to Derivatives for Income and Safety | TheStreet.com
- 13 Things You Never Knew About Halloween | Business Insider
- Keep People From Swiping To Other Photos With This... | Business Insider