Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Veteran Trader Slams The Fed: "Savers Are The Patsies For Share Buybacks" | ZeroHedge
- Flight MH370 Wreckage Found, Close To Madagascar | ZeroHedge
- Greek Economy Faces Total Collapse As Doctors Flee, Retail Sales Plunge 70% | ZeroHedge
- Could Trump Win? | ZeroHedge
- A VAINGLORIOUS VICTORY | iBankCoin.com
- Hillary Does It Again: What "Everyday American" Would Pay $600 For This Haircut? | ZeroHedge
- THE Breakdown Of 2015 Is Now A Fact | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Deutsche Bank on China's crazy stock market: 'There's no obvious... | Business Insider
- Cardinals new coaching intern blazes trail for women | Business Insider
- Two British banks that were missing from Apple Pay's UK launch have just... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- The lynch pin of Obama's Asia pivot is about to... | Business Insider
- Why live TV will be mostly irrelevant in the future | Business Insider