Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Last Stand Approaching for Gold | Financial Sense
- LiBeRTY BeNT OUT oF SHaPe... | ZeroHedge
- Peter Thiel "Fixes" America's Anti-Business Policies In 6 Words | ZeroHedge
- One Lucky SOB | iBankCoin.com
- BofAML Repeats Art Cashin's Concerns Of A September Seasonal Slump | ZeroHedge
- Five Important Lessons Learned From The Scottish Referendum | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Slams "Mule Of The Jews" Obama, Demands Killing Of "Disbelievers" Especially "Filthy French" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kurzweil: Solar Energy Will Be Unlimited And Free In 20 Years | Business Insider
- Volkswagen's Bold And Risky New Plan To Take On Audi | Business Insider
- PODCAST: Which iPhone 6 Is Best? (AAPL, MSFT, YHOO, BABA) | Business Insider
- Why Quitting Your Job In Public Is Never A Good Idea | Business Insider
- Here's How 'Gotham' Is Adapting Some Of Batman's Most... | Business Insider
- Van Gaal looks for lead from 'privileged' Rooney | Business Insider
- The Success Of The Smartwatch Relies Hugely On How Well They Connect With Facebook... | Business Insider