Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jeff Gundlach's Key To Successful Investing | ZeroHedge
- Trump Ties Hillary In Latest National Poll | ZeroHedge
- Bloomberg UNMASKED - The Truth about ZH from Forex perspective | ZeroHedge
- Is the Dollar’s Major Bull Run Over? | Financial Sense
- Stock-Drop-alypse Wow - Gold Soars As Kamikaze Kuroda Strikes Again | ZeroHedge
- Lessons from Japan: Decades of Decay, Endless Monetary Expansion | Financial Sense
- Earnings "Beats" & The Warning In Today's GDP Data | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The untreatable Zika virus just reached another country in the Pacific — here's... | Business Insider
- Traditional banks may be in trouble due to digital banking | Business Insider
- To beat Clinton, Trump will have to agree to a '... | Business Insider
- After a 10-month delay, the US finally has an ambassador to one of... | Business Insider
- Drake just released his new album 'Views' on iTunes and Apple Music | Business Insider
- How different networking standards are competing to connect the Internet of Things | Business Insider
- Rovi is buying TiVo for $1.1 billion (TIVO, ROVI) | Business Insider