Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Failure Of The Fed's 'Wealth Creation' Mandate (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Market Boosted by Caterpillar (CAT) Earnings | Financial Sense
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- NYC Ebola Patient's Condition Worsens As Fiancee Returns Home | ZeroHedge
- No Hard-Landing for China’s Economy for Now | Financial Sense
- New York Fed's Conference Evokes Violent Thoughts Against Wall Street | ZeroHedge
- When The Line Between Halloween & Real Life Terror Gets Blurred | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Sundar Pichai Took Over Google | Business Insider
- Wall Streeters Are Heading To This Safari Resort For Seriously Luxurious African Adventures | Business Insider
- The PlayStation TV Might Not Be An Apple TV... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Albania to appeal UEFA punishment over Serbia fracas | Business Insider
- NBA Assistant Coach Rips Kobe Bryant, Says He's Like Wizards-Era Michael Jordan Now... | Business Insider
- Sweden's Epic Hunt For A 'Russian' Sub Shows Europe Is Terrified Of... | Business Insider