Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Doom & Gloom? Perhaps Not | Financial Sense
- Michigan Rejects Trump's Objection - Recounts Are Cleared To Start Next Week | ZeroHedge
- Goldman's Bear Case In 7 Steps: "We Are In The 98th Percentile Of Historical Valuations" | ZeroHedge
- Buyers Remorse? Trump Supporter Was Foreclosed On By Treasury Pick Steve Mnuchin | ZeroHedge
- FAIL... | ZeroHedge
- Trump Vs China: Credit Cycles & Gold | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton Gains One Vote On First Day Of Wisconsin Recount | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 super toxic people to avoid at work | Business Insider
- A financial psychologist explains why your money problems are 'totally... | Business Insider
- The United States received failing scores... | Business Insider
- 17 unethical — and sometimes illegal — life hacks people use to get ahead in life | Business Insider
- These Bluetooth headphones are great for working out, and they're... | Business Insider
- Trevor Noah touches on the biggest issue surrounding the Dakota Access... | Business Insider
- Murders in Chicago have hit a grisly milestone for the... | Business Insider