Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet The Man Responsible For Oklahoma's Earthquake Epidemic | ZeroHedge
- This Innovation Will Help U.S. Companies Win the Oil Price War | Financial Sense
- The Only Question That Matters In Today's Markets | ZeroHedge
- And Just Like That, Volume Is Back | ZeroHedge
- OPEC's Next Meeting Is Nearly Upon Us... | ZeroHedge
- Police Takedown 101: U.S. Vs UK | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sachs Predicting $45 Oil by October | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Golden State Warriors point guard Steph... | Business Insider
- Here's the case for a re-vote on the 2022 Qatar... | Business Insider
- Investors and consumers overestimated the inflation rate over the last decade | Business Insider
- Deal reached to end crippling Nigeria fuel crisis | Business Insider
- 3 reasons Etsy is in big trouble | Business Insider
- Britain poised for 'Brexit... | Business Insider
- Deutsche Bank thinks Ocado could be... | Business Insider