Fiscal Cliff Solution: Fire U.S. Lawmakers
He said, she said... none of us care Boehner. You said $1 million, Obama countered with $400K, then the GOP dropped the ball. We are moments away from the credit agencies downgrading the United States of America (again). If that happens then stocks will really tank.
Our stocks are about to get the kiss of death provided the Fiscal Cliff situation is not resolved.
What job in America provides you a lifelong pension, great compensation, and not do a damn thing?
As a Senator you get paid at least $174K, and Boehner rakes in $223,500 for arguing full-time and accomplishing zero. You also get to deduct $3K each year for 'living expenses'. You also get great health insurance and a generous retirement plan, again thanks to Joe and Jane U.S. Taxpayer.
Back to the situation at hand -- "Plan B" has been dropped and equities are falling.
GOP members you are going to have to raise taxes.
Democrats please be sensible and agree to whatever the GOP is willing to do.
Both parties stop embarrassing Americans that voted for you and reconcile your differences before the shit hits the fan.
Enough is enough. Remember the actions of your elected leaders and next time you get to vote, let them have it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fighting the Good Fight | iBankCoin.com
- Positve ADP Reports Blow Away Expectations | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: The State Causes The Poverty It Later Claims To Solve | ZeroHedge
- This King Has His Clothes | iBankCoin.com
- 70% Of Calfornia's Doctors Expected To Boycott Obamacare | ZeroHedge
- Another Cliffhanger | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: Does the FDA Think You’re Stupid? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Apple's TV Innovation Will Be Unexpected | TheStreet.com
- Report: US Considered Spending $4 Billion To Get Afghan Men Married | Business Insider
- CHART: Here Was The Size Of The British Empire As A Percentage Of Total... | Business Insider
- The World's Most Controversial Viral Site Posted A Great Defense Of Itself | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: GE GM CONN TCBI | TheStreet.com
- Mutual Fund Legend Peter Lynch Identifies His "Three C's" Of... | Business Insider