Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- German Minister Calls For 'Plan B': "Greece Should Pledge Gold, Real Estate For New Loans" | ZeroHedge
- Trump`s Deficit Spending Plan Will Bankrupt United States | ZeroHedge
- Democrats Suggest Invoking The 25th Amendment Unless Trump "Gets A Grip" | ZeroHedge
- A Brief History Of US Intelligence | ZeroHedge
- The Reflationary Window: Open How Wide For How Long? | Financial Sense
- US Aircraft Carrier Group Begins "Routine" Patrols In Disputed South China Sea | ZeroHedge
- North Korea's Regime In Jeopardy After China Bans All Coal Imports | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump's baffling 'Sweden' comment came from a Fox News segment | Business Insider
- Wise quotes on life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness from every US... | Business Insider
- 7 kitchen gadgets under $20 that will change the way you cook | Business Insider
- THE EVERYTHING SHIPPER: Amazon and the new age of delivery (... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- This little-known Amazon service turns stuff you want to get rid of into store credit... | Business Insider
- Most Americans haven't seen a single movie nominated for... | Business Insider