Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Only Way To Stop The Empire | ZeroHedge
- Can QE Prop Up Asset Prices Forever? | ZeroHedge
- As It Turns Out Deflation Is Good After All | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Sees Record Foreign Inflows As Economic Indicators Reach Decade Highs | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: November 28 | ZeroHedge
- Trend Changes and the Dangers of Crying Wolf | Financial Sense
- Irrational Exuberance – Descriptive Superlatives Exhaustion Point Is Reached | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- E-cigarettes contain 10 times amount of carcinogens:... | Business Insider
- Microsoft Accidentally Announced That It's Acquiring... | Business Insider
- THE DRONE GIFT GUIDE: Drones For Every Budget [Up To 55% Off] | Business Insider
- Here Are Some Of The Crazy Things Best Buy Does To Prepare For Black Friday | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Uber Is Destroying The Value Of Taxi Monopolies In A Bunch Of American... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider