Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Credit Suisse Shares Tumble On Report It May Sell $3 Billion In Stock | ZeroHedge
- BOMBSHELL: CIA Whistleblower Leaked Proof Trump Under "Systematic Illegal" Surveillance Over Two Years Ago: FBI Sat On It | ZeroHedge
- 5 Maps That Show China's Biggest Limitations | ZeroHedge
- Buy The F**king Terrorist Attack Dip? | ZeroHedge
- Tillerson: "I Didn't Want This Job" | ZeroHedge
- Nunes Confirms There Was "Incidental Surveillance" Of Trump During Obama Administration, "Seems To Be Inappropriate" | ZeroHedge
- GOP Lawmaker: "If I Were A Betting Man, I'd Say There Won't Be A Vote Today" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How drones will change the world in the next 5 years | Business Insider
- Shaquille O'Neal recants his stance on the Earth being... | Business Insider
- A former Google and Apple exec shares the tactic she uses to feel better about having to let someone go | Business Insider
- A waiter reveals what it's really like to work on a luxury cruise ship | Business Insider
- The Secret Service requested $60 million of additional funding to protect the Trump family | Business Insider
- Republicans may gut an overlooked provision of Obamacare — and disrupt health insurance | Business Insider
- The GOP health care bill's defunding of Planned Parenthood is wildly unpopular | Business Insider