Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Abewrongics: Nikkei/USDJPY Tankin' After Terrible Tankan | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia and Iran Compete in Yemen | Financial Sense
- Is This The Real Reason Putin & Xi Dislike The West? | ZeroHedge
- Trade Idea | iBankCoin.com
- #AskBen: Welcome To Twitter @BenBernanke | ZeroHedge
- Muslims, Jews, Scientologists, African-Americans, Inmates & Neo-Nazis Carry Out False Flags | ZeroHedge
- Crude Oil Inventories Should Peak Soon | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Minneapolis-based agency pulled off an epic... | Business Insider
- Travel chaos in Argentina as transit unions strike | Business Insider
- 10 shocking quotes from 'Going Clear,' the book that HBO's explosive... | Business Insider
- A gentleman only needs these 5 items to transition his wardrobe to spring | Business Insider
- What are traders chatting about this morning? Mergers, Greece, and economic data on deck ... | Business Insider
- Apple could sell 1 million watches opening weekend,... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com