Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Supreme Court Rules On Insider Trading For First Time In 20 Years: Why It Matters | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: De-Globalization Trend Not as Clear as It Seems | Financial Sense
- Oil Prices Spike as OPEC Reaches Deal on Production Cut | Financial Sense
- WikiLeaks Documents Reveal Sinister Relations Between Erdogan And ISIS | ZeroHedge
- "The Curve Is Screaming Producer Hedging" - Shale Companies Scramble To Lock In Oil Prices | ZeroHedge
- Are Fiscal Stimulus Expectations Too High? | Financial Sense
- Can Trumponomics Fix What's Broken? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- All the looks from tonight's Victoria's Secret 2016 Fashion Show | Business Insider
- 13 signs you have a work spouse, even if doesn't feel like it | Business Insider
- Washington pizzeria will stay open despite shooting incident... | Business Insider
- These are 11 of the best festive sweaters you can wear this season | Business Insider
- McDonald’s latest move should terrify Starbucks (MCD) | Business Insider
- Jeremy Hunt seeks to calm China concerns on Brexit in... | Business Insider
- A perfect storm is creating dangerous amounts of air pollution in... | Business Insider