Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How AT&T Just "Beat" | ZeroHedge
- BABA Bye Bye: Chinese MegaCap Plunges Below Post-IPO First Print | ZeroHedge
- Bond Market Not Seeing Any Upcoming Rate Hikes After A Blistering 2 Year Auction | ZeroHedge
- Fired Before Hired: How Corporations Rigged The Job Market And Killed The American Dream | ZeroHedge
- December Durable Goods: A Major Disappointment | Financial Sense
- The Oils Are Running | iBankCoin.com
- Is China Starting To Crackdown On Alibaba's "Illegal Operations"? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Tom Brady's Diet Is So Strict That He Eats Avocado-Based Ice Cream As A Treat | Business Insider
- Thousands of live cats from China seized in Vietnam | Business Insider
- This Mental Bias Explains Why Investing Is So Scary | Business Insider
- Aussie footballer Cahill dodges retirement talk | Business Insider
- Ship Your Enemies Glitter Was Just One Big Viral Marketing Stunt | Business Insider
- One Of The World's Best Bond Managers Has Lost $3 Billion... | Business Insider