Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Eight Energy Myths Explained | ZeroHedge
- US PMI Drops, Misses By Most In 8 Months | ZeroHedge
- Man Eats Twelve Gold Bars To Avoid Taxes ! Tell Nouriel | ZeroHedge
- In "Flash Boys," Michael Lewis Misses the Point -- Deliberately | ZeroHedge
- 5 Reasons for a Q2 Decline in U.S. Interest Rates | Financial Sense
- Flood Of Students Demanding Loan Forgiveness Forces Administration Scramble | ZeroHedge
- Do You Believe in CREE-mation? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- The FCC Will Lay Out New Rules On Thursday That Could Destroy Net... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Morgan Stanley Says GWPH Pot Stock Is Legit | TheStreet.com
- MOBILE INSIDER: Samsung As... | Business Insider
- Brooklyn Borough President Has A Basketball Proposition... | Business Insider
- Bill Ackman Has An Herbalife Whistleblower On His Payroll | Business Insider