Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Just Shut Up, God Damn It | iBankCoin.com
- Events Continue to Conspire Against The Fed | Financial Sense
- Manhattan Apartment Prices Soar To Record On Billionaire Bid | ZeroHedge
- Greece Shows Importance of Gold as Europeans Buy Coins and Bars | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: June 30 | ZeroHedge
- The Air We Breathe | ZeroHedge
- EFSF Confirms Greek Bailout Expires Today | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cook Islands warns jet blast thrillseekers to stay away | Business Insider
- Big companies and startups alike are jumping all over a trendy new tech called '... | Business Insider
- Sexy six-packs back in 'Magic Mike XXL' | Business Insider
- European manufacturing is holding steady | Business Insider
- After studying 500 millionaires, a journalist noticed one characteristic they all had in common... | Business Insider
- Apple Music will charge you after 3 months if you don't do this | Business Insider
- Hollywood royals Affleck, Garner announce divorce | Business Insider