Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Implications of the Secular Stagnation Debate | Financial Sense
- Hillary's Banned Words | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: Dramatic Video & Images From The Mount Everest Avalanche | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Retail Sales | Financial Sense
- Biotech Bubble Breaking Bad: 10% "Correction" To 1-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul Exposes The Real War On The Middle Class | ZeroHedge
- Earnings & Events On Tap | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here are all of the ways Greece's bailout crisis could end | Business Insider
- The numbers on women in private equity are pretty eye popping | Business Insider
- Russia jails three for WWII memorial 'twerk' | Business Insider
- Kevin Love will miss Cleveland's entire 2nd-round series | Business Insider
- This year's 'Call of Duty' pits human soldiers against... | Business Insider
- Pacquiao sees fist of God delivering win over Mayweather | Business Insider
- Valencia move past Sevilla into fourth | Business Insider