Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are Overseas Capital Inflows Pushing Up U.S. Markets? | Financial Sense
- "Bullishness" Surges To 2014 Highs | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- The Chart That The US Police Force Does Not Want You To See | ZeroHedge
- Live Feed From Ukraine Border Where Russian Humanitarian Convoy Is Being Inspected By Border Guards | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks to Kick Off Your Friday Lunch | iBankCoin.com
- Jackson Hole: Janet Yellen Is The Wrong Chairperson For the Fed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Don't Miss Out On These Disney Destinations Just For Adults | Business Insider
- Oil Prices Are Having A Brutal Summer | Business Insider
- We Can Make 'Predator'-Style Adaptive Camouflage By Imitating... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Anonymous Social Network Secret Has A Bullying Problem, So Now It's Going To Stop... | Business Insider
- After-Hours Stock... | StreetInsider.com
- Foot Locker Reports 39% Profit Jump, Strength Should Keep Kicking | TheStreet.com