Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ron Paul Rages At Trump: "Assange Is A Hero... Don't Declare War On The Truth" | ZeroHedge
- Bob Prechter Warns Market Correction "Larger Than The Malaise Of The '30s" Looms | ZeroHedge
- Live Feed: French Riot Police Clash With Far Left Protesters In Central Paris | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts Asks "If This Is Freedom And Democracy, What Is Tyranny?" | ZeroHedge
- Gas Prices In North Korea Shoot Up 83% As China Mulls Oil Embargo | Financial Sense
- G. Edward Griffin: Exposing The Creature From Jekyll Island | ZeroHedge
- Can Macron Save The World? Save France? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Photos is Google's best service — here's why you should be using it | Business Insider
- Sean Hannity: Sexual harrassement charges against O'... | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about Amber Heard, the actress who seems to be dating... | Business Insider
- State Department website promotes Trump's Mar-a-Lago as the '... | Business Insider
- Panera is replacing cashiers with robots — but it's hiring thousands of... | Business Insider
- Tesla's solar business is largely a bust | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider