Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Fastest Pace Of Withdrawals From JPM's Gold Vault In Over A Year | ZeroHedge
- Golden Chart Porn | ZeroHedge
- Why The Market Kept Breaking Yesterday | ZeroHedge
- The European Central Bank Embarks on Asset Purchases | Financial Sense
- Hillary: "Business Does Not Create Jobs", Washington Does | ZeroHedge
- The Farce Of European Stocks (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Twitter Needs to Show Mass Appeal to Really Win Over Wall Street | TheStreet.com
- Tottenham Player Takes Completely Unnecessary Trick Shot, Scores The Goal Of The Season | Business Insider
- Brooklyn Bowling Alley Shuts Down Because Ebola... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- WEEKEND READS: Catch Up On The Best Economics And Finance Links Of The Week (DIA,... | Business Insider
- Here's The First Canceled Show Of The Fall TV Season | Business Insider
- McDonald's Is Making 4 Changes To Get You To Eat There Again | Business Insider