Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Search for Yield and Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- Globalism Is A Barbaric Relic - Voluntary Tribalism Is The Future | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 24 | ZeroHedge
- Another Cog In The Exploding Resentment Wheel | ZeroHedge
- Bernie Loving, Student Loan-Crushed Millennials, Rush To Support Hillary | ZeroHedge
- Richmond Fed Manufacturing Survey Collapses By Most On Record | ZeroHedge
- August 2016 Vice Index: Is Vice Spending Slowing? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 6 secrets of the super wealthy | Business Insider
- This man got a double-arm transplant after losing all... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Companies keep using this trick to make their earnings look better | Business Insider
- There's an easy way to tell if you've picked the right barbershop | Business Insider
- McDonald's recalls 29 million fitness trackers in the US that... | Business Insider
- Why the hottest investment trend in the world could have... | Business Insider