Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why China’s Slowdown Is Taking a Heavy Toll on Canada | Financial Sense
- Tailing 7 Year Auction Is Carbon Copy Replica Of Yesterday's 5 Year | ZeroHedge
- Goldman On BOJ's Banzainomics: "We Highlight The Potential For Harsh Criticism Of Further Cost-Push Inflation" | ZeroHedge
- Disillusioned Millennials Dump Democrats, Blame Obama | ZeroHedge
- S&P 500 Spikes To Record High - How It Got There | ZeroHedge
- How Long Can The Shale Revolution Last? | ZeroHedge
- Another Purchase Of HCLP For $44.48 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's What Was In The 5,000 Pounds Of Cargo Destroyed In Tuesday's... | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Apple's Capital Expenditure Is On The Rise (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Stephen Hawking Gave Filmmakers A Priceless Gift After Watching The... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- US economy grew 3.5% in third quarter | Business Insider
- Hong Kong activists mull taking protest to Beijing | Business Insider
- Japan's Nikkei 225 index soars over 5% after BoJ easing... | Business Insider