Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- Land Of The Free? 1 In 3 Americans Are On File With The FBI In The US Police State | ZeroHedge
- India Gold Demand Surges 450% and Bank of Russia Demand At 15 Year High | ZeroHedge
- Russia Deploys Troops, Robots Along Entire "2nd Middle East" Arctic Belt | ZeroHedge
- How Can You Have a Recovery Without Jobs Creators? | ZeroHedge
- Made Some Sales Of NADL | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rodgers calls on Reds to rise to Champions League... | Business Insider
- Dicker: With Low Oil Prices, Which Companies Should You Buy? | TheStreet.com
- Bloomberg Drops Huge Cash, Poaches Business... | Business Insider
- Deans backs Cheika to fill Wallabies hot seat | Business Insider
- A Miami Dolphins Player Explained Why Jay Cutler Has Thrown So Many Interceptions This Season... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- The Federal Reserve Is Causing Global Markets to Drop Again | TheStreet.com