Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Bubble Deflates – And Crash Risk Rises | ZeroHedge
- Dead-Cat-Bounce Saves Stocks From Bankmageddon | ZeroHedge
- Monday Humor: A Preview Of The Bernie Sanders Presidency | ZeroHedge
- Gold to Beat Stocks? | Financial Sense
- Google Or Apple, FactSet Asks "Who's Bigger"? | ZeroHedge
- Horror Stories Emerge After A Cursory Look At Chinese Corporate Leverage | ZeroHedge
- deFANG'd | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Broncos defense strips Cam Newton, scores first... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- By most measures, Apple is still much bigger than Google | Business Insider
- MARK CUBAN: Donald Trump has embraced 'Keep it simple, stupid' | Business Insider
- Our 25 top predictions for 2016 | Business Insider
- Donald Trump dismisses audience after getting booed at the debate | Business Insider
- There's a radical new theory for how... | Business Insider