Fiscal Cliff: Yes or No
For now it appears Democrats and Republicans are working together on resolving the issues impacting the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope they don't push the world off the cliff.
The headlines are encouraging as of Nov 16th, the media is reporting Obama and Boehner are working together. God help us all if they don't resolve their differences and save America from going over the edge. The latest via WashingtonPost.com:
President Obama opened negotiations with congressional leaders Friday on ways to avert a looming “fiscal cliff” of huge spending cuts and tax hikes, and participants from both parties afterward called the meeting constructive and expressed optimism that a deal can be reached.
Four Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate were unanimous after the initial round of talks in saying they were confident that they and the White House could agree on measures to raise federal revenue and cut spending before a Jan. 1 deadline, when draconian provisions originally designed to force a compromise are scheduled to take effect. Continue..
Hang in there fellow Masters.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Peak Oil to Blame for Riots in Syria? | Financial Sense
- Trade Policy and Economic Decline | Financial Sense
- Name The Year Of The Famous Chuck Evans Quotes | ZeroHedge
- PREPARE! For the Great Big Silver Run of 2013 is About to Begin | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: The New Abnormal | ZeroHedge
- Trade Ideas For Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Rick Santelli: Europe Is Baking Rotten Cookies | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Herbalife's Stock Is Ripping | Business Insider
- Kim Jong-Un Could Give North Korea Internet At The... | Business Insider
- The Science Behind How People Chew Their Food | Business Insider
- 6 Things You Can Do To Become A Better Trader | Business Insider
- Russian Dash Cam Catches Car Flipping 15 Feet In The Air | Business Insider
- In Just Two Charts, You'll Understand Why Gold Is Crashing | Business Insider
- Piracy, Prisoners, And Missiles: North Korea Had A Busy Weekend | Business Insider