Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- These Are The 3 Main Issues For Europe In 2017 | ZeroHedge
- Trump and the Four Levers of Government Policy | Financial Sense
- 25 Years Of Neocon-Neoliberalism: Great For The Top 5%, A Disaster For Everyone Else | ZeroHedge
- May Answers the Big Brexit Question | Financial Sense
- Senate Confirms Mattis (Defense) & Kelly (Homeland) On Trump's First Day | ZeroHedge
- America's Real 'Division' (Summarized In 100 Seconds) | ZeroHedge
- Globalization's Reality - World Trade Has Increased By Less Than 1% Annually In The Last Decade | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Women band together for what could be the largest political demonstration... | Business Insider
- Here's how the anti-Trump protests played out in Washington during the... | Business Insider
- These are the 5 best desk chairs for your home or office | Business Insider
- Win or lose, Nintendo Switch heralds a big change for the 127-year-old company (NTDOY... | Business Insider
- Why Trump and Putin’s relationship is headed for a divorce | Business Insider
- Trump will determine the fate of the dollar | Business Insider
- Iraq announces sale of $1 billion in US-backed bonds | Business Insider