Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Putin Calls For "Immediate Talks" Over Eastern Ukraine "Statehood" | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Fantastic Bond Bubble: How Central Banks Have Unleashed Mindless Speculation | ZeroHedge
- Here’s Why Women Feel Underemployed (Hint: It’s All in the Major) | Financial Sense
- Bank of Japan Refrains From Deepening Stimulus | Financial Sense
- Ukrainian Coast Guard Attacked Near Russian Border, Some Killed | ZeroHedge
- Leverage, Derivatives, And The Heresy Of Opposing The 'Status Quo Institutions' | ZeroHedge
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Shadow Banking | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Family Dollar Takeover: The Ball Is in Dollar General’s Court | TheStreet.com
- Six dead in Paris suburb building explosion | Business Insider
- The 10 Cities Most At Risk Of Being Hit By Natural Disasters | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Jane Fonda Is Selling Her 2,300-... | Business Insider
- US air strike in Somalia targeting Shebab leader:... | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 8/09: Big Lots (BIG) Reports | StreetInsider.com