Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Putin Vows Retaliation Over US Missile Shield; Warns Poland, Romania Now In The "Cross Hairs" | ZeroHedge
- Obama Steps In To Defend Hillary: DOJ Fights To Block Clinton Deposition | ZeroHedge
- Market Bubbles | Financial Sense
- Major Cycle Low Upcoming in Gold | Financial Sense
- BCA: Global Equities Hanging By a Thread | Financial Sense
- US Default Risk Hits 8-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- Forget Chinese Commodity Speculators, Meet North America's "Moms-and-Millennials" Oil Day-Traders | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A survivor from the Minneapolis bridge collapse is now... | Business Insider
- Here's why fixing Deutsche Bank is one of the toughest jobs in... | Business Insider
- What it's like to fly on Spirit Airlines, the most hated airline in America... | Business Insider
- Here's when you should start claiming your Social Security benefits | Business Insider
- This is Saudi Arabia's 'Achilles' heel' | Business Insider
- This map shows the insane growth of million-dollar homes in... | Business Insider
- David Cameron thinks Boris Johnson could be the next... | Business Insider