Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Housing Recovery Has Been Canceled Due To Data Revisions | ZeroHedge
- A Fine Week | iBankCoin.com
- The End Of QE3, Trouble Ahead For The Bulls? | ZeroHedge
- 50% Of American Workers Make Less Than $28,031 A Year | ZeroHedge
- This Is Where The IMF's Christine Lagarde Is Working On Her Tan Right Now | ZeroHedge
- Reminder About the New Weekly Strategy Session Look | iBankCoin.com
- The Chart That All "Above Average Intelligence Traders" Ignored Today | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TRADER CHATTER: Yes, Ebola Is Moving Markets Right Now... | Business Insider
- Blackstone Backs Oil Recovery Method That Fights Global Warming | TheStreet.com
- 33 Silicon Valley Investors Just Signaled A Big Doubt... | Business Insider
- Your Jeans May Be Changing The Color Of Your iPhone 6 (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Qatar Airways Will Fly First Airbus A350 Into the Heart of Europe | TheStreet.com
- I Just Tried Uber's New Delivery Service 'Rush' And It Got Me My Package In 20 Minutes... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of... | StreetInsider.com