Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- #MyNYPD... | ZeroHedge
- The Middle Class In Canada Is Now Doing Better Than The Middle Class In America | ZeroHedge
- A Stunning 80% Of All New York, Florida And Nevada Condo Purchases Are "All Cash" | ZeroHedge
- Thomas Piketty's "Sensational" New Book | ZeroHedge
- Eight Energy Myths Explained | ZeroHedge
- Guaranteed Respite: Dated Till Alibaba | iBankCoin.com
- Fighting Breaks Out As Ukraine Deploys Tanks, APCs, Troops In Slavyansk: Deaths Reported | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Merck, P&G and Other Dividend Stocks You Wish You'd Bought in 2013 | TheStreet.com
- What It Was Like To Create Apps... | Business Insider
- Celgene to Rise Like a Phoenix | TheStreet.com
- Meet The Former Diplomat Who's Wanted By The FBI For... | Business Insider
- Dem Congressman Blasts 'Lost Cause' Clarence Thomas | Business Insider
- Europe Is On The Rise | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com