Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Deutsche Bank Calculates How Much Of The S&P's Value Is Due To Central Banks | ZeroHedge
- Shocked Mexican Citizens To Protest Trump Visit - "Out With Trump. Out With Pena Nieto" | ZeroHedge
- If The Fed Doesn't Restart QE, A Yield Curve Inversion (& Economic Dislocation) Is Imminent | ZeroHedge
- "Good News Is Bad News" Again - Confidence Surge Sparks Stock, Oil Purge | ZeroHedge
- Chicago Records "Most Violent Month In 20 Years" | ZeroHedge
- Oil Tumbles As Market Questions Whether An OPEC Production Freeze Is Even Remotely Possible? | ZeroHedge
- Turkey's New Relationship With Russia - And Assad | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We visited one of New York City's first marijuana dispensaries — take a look inside... | Business Insider
- 29 things you should never say to your boss, even if you... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- JPMorgan has a new digital auto lending play (JPM) | Business Insider
- Amazon execs liked its 2-hour delivery service so much they internally called... | Business Insider
- A Silicon Valley startup is renting the car from 'Silicon Valley' | Business Insider