Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Either You're The Butcher... Or The Cattle" | ZeroHedge
- "It's Not Abenomics, It's The Weather" Japanese Econ Minister Admits Growth Is Weak | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Supercomputers, Corrections, and Converging Cycles | Financial Sense
- Fly Buy: $ANET | iBankCoin.com
- Blood Red From Big Blue: Why IBM Is Crashing, In Charts | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Technical Glitch Downs Bank Of England's $110 Trillion Payments System | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama Might Try To Circumvent Congress On An Iran Deal — And He's Already Getting An... | Business Insider
- Pistorius arrives at court for sentencing | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Emory University Investigating AEPi Fraternity Chapter For Racially Offensive... | Business Insider
- Giants And Royals Prove Once Again That Baseball Is All About Who Gets Hot At The Right Time... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Peyton Manning Had To Relearn How To Throw A Football In 2011, And He Says It Made Him Even... | Business Insider