Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Global Crisis Imminent Due To “Poisonous Combination Of Record Debt And Slowing Growth", CEPR Report Warns | ZeroHedge
- The 7 Laws of Wealth | iBankCoin.com
- China In A Nutshell | ZeroHedge
- Updating the Market “Tells” | iBankCoin.com
- The Last Time Traders Were This Short 2Y Notes, Rates Collapsed | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Another Conspiracy Theory Becomes Fact: The Fed's "Stealth Bailout" Of Foreign Banks Goes Mainstream | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 25 Coolest New Businesses In Brooklyn | Business Insider
- Markets Are Up (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- America's Equipment Is Getting Seriously Old | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- EU keeps Russia sanctions over Ukraine in place | Business Insider
- A New iOS 8 Bug Can Delete All Of Your iCloud Documents | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider