Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Next Shoe To Drop On Your Retirement Account | ZeroHedge
- The Stock Market’s New Normal: A Wall of Worry | Financial Sense
- Pipeline to Turkey Intensifies Dispute Over Iraqi Oil | Financial Sense
- Russian Troops Storm Ukraine Air Force Base In Crimea, Reuters Confirms | ZeroHedge
- Loophole Makes Hilarious Mockery Of US Crude Oil Export Ban | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buys: $EGRX, $IMUC, $SB | iBankCoin.com
- Vladimir Putin Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Oscar Pistorius Weeps While Doctor Shares Graphic Details Of His... | Business Insider
- Joel McHale Spoofs How No One Can Understand What They're Saying On... | Business Insider
- Crimea's Vote To Join Russia Accelerates The Ukraine... | Business Insider
- White House: Mitt Romney Was Wrong About Russia | Business Insider
- US HOUSEHOLD NET WORTH RISES BY $3 TRILLION | Business Insider
- Wall Street's Biggest Bears Were Right When They Warned Stocks Would Go Up (DIA, SPY... | Business Insider
- Boeing Says It Will Inspect 40 Undelivered Dreamliners For Cracks | Business Insider