Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What the Bond Market Is Telling Investors | Financial Sense
- Another Red Flag: Growth In Fast Food Visits Has Hit A Wall | ZeroHedge
- Americans Are Now The Top Silver Investors In The World | ZeroHedge
- Scotland Threatens To Veto Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jun 27, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Target2 Imbalances Grow: ECB Overtakes Greece as Third Largest Debtor | Financial Sense
- Why China Is Arming Its Fishing Fleet | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 17 things you should accomplish before turning 30 | Business Insider
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- Traditional banks may be in trouble due to digital banking | Business Insider
- The biggest storm in the solar system has been raging for 150 years — here are... | Business Insider
- Here's the only stat you need to be bullish on the US economy | Business Insider
- Here's how the remaining 'Game of Thrones'... | Business Insider
- Here are all the crazy-advanced robots built by Google's Boston... | Business Insider