Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- You’ve Been in This Business Too Long If... | ZeroHedge
- Every One Wants Dollars (Again) | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Retail Offsets Eurozone Weakness | Financial Sense
- Sell, Sell, Sell... The Central Bank Madmen Are Raging | ZeroHedge
- Europe's New Scariest Chart | ZeroHedge
- T-Pain Has Spoken on The Habit $HABT | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Can Survive An Oil Price War | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- 10 Surprising Things That Are Worth Less Than Apple | TheStreet.com
- 5 Stocks Warren Buffett Is Selling in 2014 | TheStreet.com
- New setback for Cosby as Vegas show cancelled | Business Insider
- Gay singers test country music's appeal | Business Insider
- Gunmen execute 28 on Kenya bus near Somalia border | Business Insider
- 17 Top Executives Share Their Favorite Interview Question | Business Insider