Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Within 3 Days Hence, The Market Will Be Much Higher | iBankCoin.com
- Early Warning Signs | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Is "Pressing" Obama For $3 Billion In Financial Aid | ZeroHedge
- Unleash The Veto: Senate Passes Keystone XL Pipeline Bill | ZeroHedge
- Oil Hasn't Been This 'Cheap' Since 1988 | ZeroHedge
- Utilities Leading the Market Higher | Financial Sense
- "They're Out Of Their Minds" Gorbachev Slams US 'Triumphalism' For "Turning Cold War 'Hot'" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- American/US Airways Shares, Up 1,000% in Three Years, Take a Break | TheStreet.com
- 3 Biggest Takeaways From Alibaba's Third-Quarter Earnings Report | TheStreet.com
- THE SOCIAL-MEDIA ADVERTISING REPORT: Growth Forecasts, Market Trends, And The... | Business Insider
- Greek government to hold first talks with EU leaders | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Greece's New Finance... | Business Insider