Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Growth of the Anti-Establishment Movement Outside the West | Financial Sense
- NAR Warns "Current Housing Recovery Could Stall" As Pending Home Sales Slump To 7-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Oil Pops After Crude Inventories Unexpectedly Drop | ZeroHedge
- SocGen Explains The Recent Surge In Health Care Costs | ZeroHedge
- Do You Really Own Your Gold? | ZeroHedge
- Euro “Might Start To Unravel” If Collapse Of Deutsche Bank | ZeroHedge
- India Assets Slide After Modi Launches "Surgical Strikes" In Kashmir, Killing Two Pakistani Soldiers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stocks jump after report of OPEC deal (USO, WTI, OIL, VDE, XOM) | Business Insider
- Nike beat on earnings, but an important measure of future sales whiffed (NKE... | Business Insider
- Bottled Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee is coming to... | Business Insider
- Citi is trying to become a better place to work for new parents | Business Insider
- Obama and Trump have two very different... | Business Insider
- Syrian warplanes bomb 2 hospitals, bread line in... | Business Insider
- 5 of the most spectacular hotels in India | Business Insider