Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- If Trump's Really A Populist, He'll Fight Against The Destructive AT&T-Time Warner Merger | ZeroHedge
- Judge Dismisses Jill Stein's "Speculative Claims", Orders End To Michigan Recount | ZeroHedge
- The Bottom For Uranium Stocks Is In! | ZeroHedge
- Can Italy Be Saved? | Financial Sense
- California Cities Weigh "Netflix Tax" For Online Video Streaming | ZeroHedge
- Are Fiscal Stimulus Expectations Too High? | Financial Sense
- Saudi Journalist Banned From Media After Criticizing Trump | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3 stocks that could bounce back in 2017 (GPS, FIT, FEYE) | Business Insider
- Magic Leap raised $1.4 billion using technology that... | Business Insider
- Investors are sick of big, expensive stocks | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Mercedes, Audi, and BMW have a new cash cow that's turning... | Business Insider
- People were asked which words and phrases best describe Trump — and the... | Business Insider
- Inflationary pressures are stirring in China | Business Insider