Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Martin Armstrong Warns "Kiss Your Pension Fund Goodbye" | ZeroHedge
- These 19 Passports Will Be A Lot More Valuable On July 1st | ZeroHedge
- Do You Smell Smoke? | ZeroHedge
- Florida Man Arrested After Limping From Pawn Shop With AK-47s Stuffed Down His Pants | ZeroHedge
- Why Russia Is On A Gold Buying Spree | ZeroHedge
- Apple Co-founder: "Snowden Is A Hero To Me" | ZeroHedge
- FIFA "Rampant" Corruption Exposed Following DOJ Indictment, 14 Arrested In Swiss Hotel - FBI/DoJ Press Conference Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Peter Thiel just made his second investment in a London... | Business Insider
- Buzzfeed hires a dozen reporters in Silicon Valley, including... | Business Insider
- Recent Yale graduate reportedly stabbed a current student before killing... | Business Insider
- These dotcom startups look just like some of today's hottest tech... | Business Insider
- FINANCIAL ADVISOR INSIGHTS: Avoid these 'red flags' when dealing with... | Business Insider
- Deaths from major heatwave sweeping India top 1,100 | Business Insider
- Dollar soars to 124.25 yen, highest in more than 12 years... | Business Insider