Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Nomination Odds Hit Record High As Rubio Urges GOP Not To "Ignore The Will Of The People" | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Just Found Its Next Excuse Not To Hike Rates | ZeroHedge
- The Cult Of Central Banking Is Dead In The Water | ZeroHedge
- Russia And Saudi Arabia Locked In Relentless Fight Over China's Oil Market | ZeroHedge
- Wait Until You Get a Pitch Right Where You Want It! | Financial Sense
- UPS Braces For $3.8 Billion Charge As Treasury's Pension Benefit Decision Looms | ZeroHedge
- The Placebo Effect | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dunkin' Donuts wants to beat Starbucks at its own game | Business Insider
- A dead man's sperm can be used to make babies... | Business Insider
- Americans aren't feeling good about the future | Business Insider
- LEAKED: Microsoft is working on a new tool to help automate... | Business Insider
- Police say 25-year-old Apple employee died of self-inflicted gunshot... | Business Insider
- It's not looking too good for the coal industry | Business Insider
- The untreatable Zika virus just reached another country in the Pacific — here's... | Business Insider