Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Crashes To $41 Handle After Surprise Inventory Build, Production Rise | ZeroHedge
- Everything Hinges on Inflation (Expectations) | Financial Sense
- Oil Rally Hopes Crushed as Inventories Hit All-Time High | Financial Sense
- Oil Extends Losses After Surprisingly Large Cushing Build | ZeroHedge
- How Citi Is Trading The Fed's "Mildly Hawkish" Statement | ZeroHedge
- It's All Generally Relative | Financial Sense
- Doug Casey On President Hillary Clinton, World War III, & The Deep State | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon’s store brand, AmazonBasics, sells tons of consumer tech for cheap — here... | Business Insider
- Here's the Olympics gear your favorite Team USA athletes will be wearing in Rio | Business Insider
- New home sales surge to an 8-year high | Business Insider
- The editor in chief of a magazine that reaches millions worldwide shares her best... | Business Insider
- Samantha Bee tells her network to 'delete your account'... | Business Insider
- These are the 9 things Amazon's Echo can do that impressed me the most | Business Insider
- Here's how nightmarish humans would look if our bodies were designed to... | Business Insider