Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here Are The Reasons Why Today's Republican Debacle Makes Tax Reform Less Likely | ZeroHedge
- Watch These Geopolitical Flashpoints Carefully | ZeroHedge
- A Big Tailwind for the Stock Market Has Now Dissipated | Financial Sense
- Trump On What Happens Next: "Obamacare Will Explode" | ZeroHedge
- Crude Inventory Build Sends Oil Prices Into a Nosedive | Financial Sense
- China Bans Buying Of Hong Kong Property On Credit Cards | ZeroHedge
- Scientists Warn That The Coming California Megaquake Could Plunge Large Portions Of The State Into The Ocean | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Critics have it all wrong about the new 'Mass Effect'... | Business Insider
- The US added 400,000 millionaire households in 2016 | Business Insider
- Inside the stunning new headquarters of a New York design startup that creates... | Business Insider
- Blue Apron just partnered with the godfather of sustainable meat — and the move will... | Business Insider
- What happens to your brain when you get a like on Instagram | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- How 'Trumpcare' went up in flames — and why it should worry the GOP about... | Business Insider