Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Futures Of Countries: A Look At The Secession Movements Around The World | ZeroHedge
- European Stocks Tumble As Investors Rush Into "Safe Haven" Italian Bonds!? | ZeroHedge
- Things That Make You Go Hmmm... Like Rigged Markets (All Of Them!) | ZeroHedge
- Massive "Fat Finger" Seller Appears In Swiss Francs | ZeroHedge
- Su-27 Fighter Jet Above Kramatorsk Caught On Tape | ZeroHedge
- To the 34% of American Adults Who Are "Worried a Great Deal" about "Global Warming" | ZeroHedge
- New Jobless Claims Plunge to 300K, Much Better Than Forecast | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Today Is Bicycle Day — Here Are The World's 20 Best Cities For Cyclists | Business Insider
- Bezos Dials in Amazon Smartphone, Citi's 'Stress'-ed Earnings | TheStreet.com
- A SILICON VALLEY DISASTER: A 21-Year-Old Stanford Kid Got $30 Million, Then Everything Blew Up... | Business Insider
- 5 People Killed At A House Party Near The University Of Calgary | Business Insider
- The World's First Emoticon Might Be Hidden In A Poem From The 1600s | Business Insider
- CORE INFLATION UNEXPECTEDLY RISES | Business Insider
- This Simple Mind Trick Could Revolutionize Your Finances | Business Insider