Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- JPMorgan Just Cornered The Commodity Derivative Market, And This Time There Is Proof | ZeroHedge
- Could $12 Trillion Trigger a Renewables Revolution? | Financial Sense
- Democracy Is Dangerous - It's Not For Greek Grandmas | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jun 29, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Greece Will Default To IMF Tomorrow, Government Official Says | ZeroHedge
- Puerto Rico Announces Bond Payment "Moratorium" | ZeroHedge
- Australia’s Housing Bubble: Myth, or Ticking Time Bomb? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama sent Iran message ahead of nuclear deadline: report... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- A bunch of billion-dollar 'unicorn' startups are just '... | Business Insider
- Remember talk of Russia abandoning Assad? Not so fast ... | Business Insider
- Former senior... | Business Insider
- European stock markets plunge on Grexit fears | Business Insider
- 14 email etiquette rules every professional should know | Business Insider