Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gas Prices In North Korea Shoot Up 83% As China Mulls Oil Embargo | Financial Sense
- Rising Rates and Shrinking Balance Sheets Pose Risks Ahead | Financial Sense
- McClellan: "Gobs of Liquidity" to Fuel Markets Higher | Financial Sense
- French Establishment Mount The Ramparts Against Le Pen | ZeroHedge
- "It's All About Oil Now": Citi Charts The Biggest Risk To The Global Reflation Trade | ZeroHedge
- Nordstrom Selling Fake-Mud Jeans For $425 | ZeroHedge
- Government Shutdown Averted? Trump Punts On Border Wall, Will Wait Until September | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Uber wants to test its network of flying taxi planes by 2020 | Business Insider
- A master networker shares his best advice for 20-somethings | Business Insider
- Mayors tell Jeff Sessions: We are not 'sanctuary cities' | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- An activist who served 10 years on a terror conviction... | Business Insider
- Loopholes allow New York landlords to boost rents... | Business Insider
- These are the British monarchy's most dazzling crown jewels | Business Insider