Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oversold Extremes and the Case for an October Low | Financial Sense
- Artificially Intelligent Robot Tells Creator It Will Keep Humans "In a People Zoo" | ZeroHedge
- Don't Overplay the Bounce | Financial Sense
- Here's How High Oil Prices Must Climb To Stop Saudi Arabia's Budget Bleed | ZeroHedge
- China: Doomed If You Do, Doomed If You Don't | ZeroHedge
- ADP Misses Again, Drops YoY For 7th Month In A Row | ZeroHedge
- Forget the Sept. '15 Fed Tightening – There Has Been a Stealth Tightening Since Sept. '14 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- India's antitrust probe into Google moves into next... | Business Insider
- Next week, Apple could finally succeed where Microsoft has failed for almost 20 years | Business Insider
- Benedict Cumberbatch, Helen Mirren lead London Film Fest | Business Insider
- Gunmen kidnap at least 17 Turks in Iraq capital | Business Insider
- Right-wing party exits parliamentary coalition in Ukraine... | Business Insider
- Pope: Priests in Holy Year can absolve 'sin of abortion... | Business Insider
- Women dominate most of social media, but men are more active on these two... | Business Insider