Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Go Vertical (Again), Just Because | ZeroHedge
- Gold - Watch the €1000 Level | Financial Sense
- Producer Price Increase Lowest In 2014 As Energy Slides | ZeroHedge
- Abenomics Crushes Sony: Electronics Giant Forced To Cancel Dividend For First Time Ever | ZeroHedge
- The Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA) Bond: Nondisclosure Agreement Creates Two Classes of Bondholders | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen Trolls America's Poor: Tells Them It Is Important To Get Rich | ZeroHedge
- Decision Making - Part Deux | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GOLDMAN: One Simple Phenomenon Explains Why Scotland... | Business Insider
- Dalai Lama calls inter-faith meeting in India to... | Business Insider
- The Man Behind One Of The Most Viral Resignation Letters Says He’s Loving His New... | Business Insider
- If You Drive Less Than 9,480 Miles Per Year, It's Cheaper To Take An Uber... | Business Insider
- George the goldfish has 'high risk' brain surgery | Business Insider
- Terror raids disrupt 'violent acts in Australia' | Business Insider
- A Former Tech Exec Is Bringing His $14 Million Cape Cod Estate To Auction | Business Insider