Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Business End of Social Sharing | iBankCoin.com
- "Those Who Believe In Abenomics Are Suffering From Amnesia" | ZeroHedge
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- Spot The Trend In US Durable Goods And CapEx Spending | ZeroHedge
- Park Avenue Petite Squeeze Plays | iBankCoin.com
- Dollar Indices: Research Rubbish? | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: One Experience That Really Shaped My Thinking | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Our Best Advice For College Grads | Business Insider
- Mysterious 'Alien Hand Syndrome' Is Embarrassing And Terrifying | Business Insider
- Stocks Fall on Signals of QE Tapering; Home Prices Rise | TheStreet.com
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Europe May Finally Be In A Position To Surprise Economists To The Upside | Business Insider
- Here's What Apple Design Leader Jony Ive Is Telling People He's Doing To... | Business Insider
- French Soldier Stabbed In Neck Near Paris | Business Insider