Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Jobs Lost: 250,000 and Counting, Texas Likely to See Massive Layoffs Soon | Financial Sense
- Milwaukee ISM Bounce Dies As Employment, New Orders Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Geopolitical Tension Tops Revised GDP | Financial Sense
- Economic Snapshot | Financial Sense
- Are the BRICS Crumbling? | Financial Sense
- The Final Countdown | Financial Sense
- Bush Vs. Obama - The Cartoon | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nokia wants to revolutionize filmmaking with this $60,000 virtual reality... | Business Insider
- Israel convicts 2 youths in 2014 killing of Palestinian | Business Insider
- Bale, Ronaldo hand Real Madrid relief at Eibar | Business Insider
- Chips, electronic devices boost Japan's factory output | Business Insider
- Syria Qaeda affiliate frees 16 Lebanese... | Business Insider
- China smog climbs to perilous levels on eve of climate... | Business Insider
- The FIFA stars who voted for Russia and Qatar | Business Insider