Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased in September | Financial Sense
- While Presidential Election Takes Focus, US Economy Slips Further | Financial Sense
- U.S. Foreign Policy 'Elites' Eagerly Await Expansion Of Overseas Wars Under Hillary Clinton | ZeroHedge
- Germans Are Leaving Germany 'In Droves' | ZeroHedge
- US Mint Silver Eagle Demand - 'Returned with a Vengeance' | ZeroHedge
- The United States Of Refugees | ZeroHedge
- 'Rigged' Debates? Questions Arise Again Over Lighted Screen At Hillary's Podium | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's everything leaving Netflix in November that you need to watch before it disappears | Business Insider
- Russia says it's been forced to cut the size... | Business Insider
- Inside an eerie California gold rush town that laid abandoned for 70 years | Business Insider
- China continues to produce more steel than... | Business Insider
- Fintech could be bigger than ATMs, PayPal,... | Business Insider
- Private prisons are fighting to survive with big money and pressure on... | Business Insider
- Golf's most eccentric player is considering a... | Business Insider