Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brent Crude Tumbles Below $50 For First Time Since Jan | ZeroHedge
- Varoufakis: "In 1967 There Were The Tanks And In 2015 There Were The Banks" | ZeroHedge
- History's Future | ZeroHedge
- The Population Bomb | ZeroHedge
- What's The Difference Between Hillary, Snowden And Manning? | ZeroHedge
- AAPL Stock Tests Key Technical Level For First Time Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Jimmy Carter Rages At What The U.S. Has Become: "Just An Oligarchy With Unlimited Political Bribery" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amy Schumer just made an emotional statement about standing up for what you... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Australia urges full probe of doping allegations in... | Business Insider
- Another US hunter suspected of illegal Zimbabwe lion kill... | Business Insider
- Toyota says quarterly profit up 10% to $5.2 bn,... | Business Insider
- This week only — get your second IGNITION ticket for 50% off | Business Insider
- UAE to try 41 on charges of seeking 'caliphate' | Business Insider