Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EPA Foe Pruitt Confirmed To Lead Agency | ZeroHedge
- Retired Green Beret Warns: Deep State's Utopia Of Oligarchs Is "Enslavement And Complete Control Of All Of Mankind" | ZeroHedge
- Trump's New Travel Ban Revealed: Phase-In Period; Green-Card Holders Spared | ZeroHedge
- The AP Asked Trump's Supporters How Feel About His War With The Press: This Is What It Found | ZeroHedge
- DHS Insider Warns "It's Spy Versus Spy" | ZeroHedge
- Who Really Rules The United States? | ZeroHedge
- The Four Key Themes From Q4 Conference Calls | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pence pledges the US' unwavering support for NATO and will stay... | Business Insider
- Bank of America CEO Moynihan awarded $20 million for 2016 | Business Insider
- The 21 best science movies and shows streaming on Netflix that will... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Meet the bankers working on a potential nearly $250 billion megamerger | Business Insider
- A psychotherapist shares her favorite techniques... | Business Insider
- A new German poll shows an unexpected challenge for Merkel | Business Insider