Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- QE’s Seeds Are Already Sown | ZeroHedge
- Goldman, Morgan Stanley Warn European QE, While Fully Priced In, Is Neither Imminent Nor Likely | ZeroHedge
- A Quick Trip Underwater | iBankCoin.com
- As Eric Holder Supports "Wholesale Change" In Ferguson PD, This is What Is Happening In Philly | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Average Nears 40-Year Low | ZeroHedge
- Another Purchase Of HCLP For $44.48 | iBankCoin.com
- The Wrath of Draghi: First German Bank Hits Savers with Negative Interest Rate | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stocks Are Lower Ahead Of The Fed (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, FB, ORB, FCAU) | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- The American Fighting Against ISIS In Syria Is Trying To Recruit More US Military... | Business Insider
- Juventus look to maintain lead, Milan target third spot | Business Insider
- DEUTSCHE BANK: These Are The 50 Best Stocks To Buy Right Now | Business Insider
- JPMorgan's $6.5 Billion Plan For A New NYC Headquarters Totally Fell Apart | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek