Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FOMC Recap | Financial Sense
- Russia Has Begun Selling Its Gold, According To SocGen | ZeroHedge
- "It's A Huge Crisis" - The UK Oil Industry Is "Close To Collapse" | ZeroHedge
- Last Minute Fizzle Fails To Dent Best 3-Day Stock Surge In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
- Spotlight on the Fed | Financial Sense
- How the Rising Dollar Could Trigger the Next Global Financial Crisis | Financial Sense
- More To Ruble's Collapse Than Meets The Eye? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, ORCL) | Business Insider
- Deere & Co. (DE) to Sell Crop Insurance Unit | StreetInsider.com
- LEAKED: Here's Your First Look At Sony's Colorful New Android Phone... | Business Insider
- Stocks Rise Slightly in Heavy-Volume Quadruple-Witching Session | TheStreet.com
- The 50 Most Unforgettable Photos Of 2014 | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Eight children found dead at Australian property | Business Insider