Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- European Sovereign Risk Soars As Systemic Fears Mount | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks Are Trojan Horses, Looting Their Host Nations | ZeroHedge
- Agency Bond Rigging Probe Expands As Europe Grills Banks On SSA Debt | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen Admits Fed Is Evaluating Possibility Of Negative Rates | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Plunges Back Below $28 After Yellen Disappoints | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Bears Briefly Rescued After Massive Short Squeeze Collapses Yields | ZeroHedge
- Thousands Of Americans "Demand" Obama Be Convicted Of War Crimes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How to memorize every US president's name in less... | Business Insider
- HSBC is being sued by the families of murder victims... | Business Insider
- Israel's prime minister pulled Alan Dershowitz... | Business Insider
- Watch a precision airstrike annihilate an ISIS position... | Business Insider
- 5 myths about your 401(k) that could throw your savings... | Business Insider
- The Federal Reserve isn't sure if it has the legal authority to implement... | Business Insider
- People upset about Beyoncé's Super Bowl show are organizing a protest at NFL... | Business Insider