Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The 'Obama' Warning System | ZeroHedge
- Welfare Nation Alert: Disability Fund To Run Out Of Cash In Two Years | ZeroHedge
- What Bond Investors Are Most Concerned About | ZeroHedge
- Complacency Reigns Supreme - "Nothing Can Possibly Go Wrong", Right | ZeroHedge
- Both SEC And FINRA Admit That The Market Is Rigged (And They Are Powerless To Fix It) | ZeroHedge
- Globalist Financiers Fleece Greece? | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Weaken – Weather or Recession? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Inflation three years out always ends up at 1.9% | Business Insider
- Here's the guy who's going to replace Jon Stewart on 'The Daily Show' | Business Insider
- Earnings estimates haven't declined by this much since the financial crisis (SPY,... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Microsoft Outlook email... | Business Insider
- Yemen's Hadi will not return to Aden 'for now': FM | Business Insider