Fiscal Cliff: Cut & Paste
Once again we have no solution to avoid the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. Groundhog day continues.
The quote of the day came from Boehner himself:
"Let's be honest. We're broke".
If you care to read more of the blame game and same ol' crap we've been hearing for weeks, click here (Yahoo.com 's coverage today). Mastery prefers to bang our head against the wall, it's more productive.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Catalysts for a Correction | Financial Sense
- Africa's Largest Refinery Finds 2.7 Tons Of Gold "Missing" After Computer System Upgrade | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks to Add to Your Nutritious School Lunch | iBankCoin.com
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Senate Democrats Push To Triple Israel's Iron-Dome Aid To $576 Million | ZeroHedge
- A-D Line Divergence Again | Financial Sense
- Legal Tender Renders Planning Impossible | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Massachusetts Is The Best Place To Raise Children | Business Insider
- The 3 Biggest Mistakes You're Making With Your LinkedIn Photo | Business Insider
- Beautiful Photos Tell The Story Of One Of Alaska's Most Isolated Towns | Business Insider
- Michael Bloomberg Accuses Wolf Blitzer Of Insulting America... | Business Insider
- Walmart US CEO Retiring (WMT) | Business Insider
- Investors Should Look For Fund Managers With Skin In The Game | Business Insider
- 'Batman V Superman' Director Teases New Photo Of Ben Affleck As... | Business Insider