3 Stocks as Tasty as Steak Nachos (F, DNDN, MCD)
What is just as good as steak nachos you ask? That would be beat-up value plays such as shares of Ford Motor Co. (F), Dendreon Corp (DNDN), and McDonald's Corp. (MCD).
Ford Motor Co. (F) shares tanked to a new 12 month low today. Ford is trading on the cheap with a P/E Ratio of 2 and EPS of 4.75. Thanks to the low share price you can reap a 2% annual dividend yield from America's classic automaker. Recall that Ford is the only American automaker that didn't need a bailout, plus it's run by rockstar CEO Alan Mulally. EU turmoil and global growth (including China) have crushed Ford shares. Revenue in Q2 fell 4% and the sell-off in Ford has been brutal. Ford returned to greatness since 2008 and Mastery is betting they can do it again. Despite the recent decline in stock price, Ford has increased sales 7% thus far in 2012. Ford is now trading under $10 and finished the day at $9.17. If you believe Ford can make a comeback, now is the time to buy.
Dendreon Corp (DNDN) shares have traded between $5.69 and as high as $39.50 over the past 12 months. Dendreon has crept back down to $6.25 a share, just 9% from its 52-week low. DNDN has not been feeling the love from Wall Street in the last year, thanks to its unfortunate over-the-top revenue estimates. But we think that could change in the next year, with new CEO John Johnson, who is on a mission to prove that provenge can keep the company afloat. There is a lot of support for the stock at $6 so risk is easy to manage if you place your stops wisely.
McDonald's Corp 's (MCD) is trading at $89.13 and its shares are 7.99% from its 52-week low. McDonald's pays a great 3% annual dividend yield while you wait for its price to bounce back. MCD is priced great with a P/E Ratio of 17.3 and EPS of 5.35. Buy the pink slime!
MASTERY Bottom line:
These 3 stocks make a quick diverse grouping that could prove top be as good as steak nachos.
In order of least risk Mastery recommends the following: F, MCD, DNDN.
3 STEAK NACHO GOOD STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. Gasoline Prices Hit 6 Month High, Keep Rising | ZeroHedge
- ReaDY FoR SoDoMY... | ZeroHedge
- Is Wall Street Cyber Secure? | Financial Sense
- Dollar's Best Day In 6 Months Sparks Stock Slump, Bond Jump | ZeroHedge
- Mapping The Most Dangerous Places To Live In The World | ZeroHedge
- "Bankers Will Choose To Fly Instead Of Die" - Why Bill Gross Thinks Helicopter Money Is Imminent | ZeroHedge
- When Is A Boot On The Ground Not A Boot On The Ground? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Brutal Hillary Clinton montage scorches Donald Trump using GOP... | Business Insider
- Burger King is bringing out a new weapon to beat McDonald's and Taco Bell in the... | Business Insider
- These 4 things could rattle the global economy | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Google adds support for IFTTT to its OnHub router (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- Why this Korean chain selling French food is convinced it will dominate America | Business Insider
- You can now control Bentley's new SUV from an Apple watch | Business Insider