3 Stocks as Tasty as Steak Nachos (F, DNDN, MCD)
What is just as good as steak nachos you ask? That would be beat-up value plays such as shares of Ford Motor Co. (F), Dendreon Corp (DNDN), and McDonald's Corp. (MCD).
Ford Motor Co. (F) shares tanked to a new 12 month low today. Ford is trading on the cheap with a P/E Ratio of 2 and EPS of 4.75. Thanks to the low share price you can reap a 2% annual dividend yield from America's classic automaker. Recall that Ford is the only American automaker that didn't need a bailout, plus it's run by rockstar CEO Alan Mulally. EU turmoil and global growth (including China) have crushed Ford shares. Revenue in Q2 fell 4% and the sell-off in Ford has been brutal. Ford returned to greatness since 2008 and Mastery is betting they can do it again. Despite the recent decline in stock price, Ford has increased sales 7% thus far in 2012. Ford is now trading under $10 and finished the day at $9.17. If you believe Ford can make a comeback, now is the time to buy.
Dendreon Corp (DNDN) shares have traded between $5.69 and as high as $39.50 over the past 12 months. Dendreon has crept back down to $6.25 a share, just 9% from its 52-week low. DNDN has not been feeling the love from Wall Street in the last year, thanks to its unfortunate over-the-top revenue estimates. But we think that could change in the next year, with new CEO John Johnson, who is on a mission to prove that provenge can keep the company afloat. There is a lot of support for the stock at $6 so risk is easy to manage if you place your stops wisely.
McDonald's Corp 's (MCD) is trading at $89.13 and its shares are 7.99% from its 52-week low. McDonald's pays a great 3% annual dividend yield while you wait for its price to bounce back. MCD is priced great with a P/E Ratio of 17.3 and EPS of 5.35. Buy the pink slime!
MASTERY Bottom line:
These 3 stocks make a quick diverse grouping that could prove top be as good as steak nachos.
In order of least risk Mastery recommends the following: F, MCD, DNDN.
3 STEAK NACHO GOOD STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Warns The Gap Between Stock Investors' Hopes & Reality Is Close To An All-Time High | ZeroHedge
- Land Of The Free-ish | ZeroHedge
- Violent Riots Break Out In Brazil As First General Strike In 21 Years Paralyzes Nation | ZeroHedge
- Interesting Cut and Paste From the Mayo Clinic | ZeroHedge
- The Rise Of The Generals | ZeroHedge
- China Update - Why Is the Consensus Now So Optimistic? | Financial Sense
- The US Dollar and Stock Market Could Spike Higher Under Trump’s Tax Plan | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There are a handful of remaining Blockbusters in the US — here's a... | Business Insider
- We took a helicopter to dinner at the Rockefeller Estate with the most powerful business players you've never heard of | Business Insider
- No 'Star Wars' game has ever looked this real | Business Insider
- The average salary for Americans at every age | Business Insider
- The Browns have been stockpiling draft picks, and they... | Business Insider
- A retired US Navy admiral shares the lesson from a muddy night... | Business Insider
- Home prices are soaring — here are the 20 places where owners are reaping the... | Business Insider