3 Stocks as Tasty as Steak Nachos (F, DNDN, MCD)
What is just as good as steak nachos you ask? That would be beat-up value plays such as shares of Ford Motor Co. (F), Dendreon Corp (DNDN), and McDonald's Corp. (MCD).
Ford Motor Co. (F) shares tanked to a new 12 month low today. Ford is trading on the cheap with a P/E Ratio of 2 and EPS of 4.75. Thanks to the low share price you can reap a 2% annual dividend yield from America's classic automaker. Recall that Ford is the only American automaker that didn't need a bailout, plus it's run by rockstar CEO Alan Mulally. EU turmoil and global growth (including China) have crushed Ford shares. Revenue in Q2 fell 4% and the sell-off in Ford has been brutal. Ford returned to greatness since 2008 and Mastery is betting they can do it again. Despite the recent decline in stock price, Ford has increased sales 7% thus far in 2012. Ford is now trading under $10 and finished the day at $9.17. If you believe Ford can make a comeback, now is the time to buy.
Dendreon Corp (DNDN) shares have traded between $5.69 and as high as $39.50 over the past 12 months. Dendreon has crept back down to $6.25 a share, just 9% from its 52-week low. DNDN has not been feeling the love from Wall Street in the last year, thanks to its unfortunate over-the-top revenue estimates. But we think that could change in the next year, with new CEO John Johnson, who is on a mission to prove that provenge can keep the company afloat. There is a lot of support for the stock at $6 so risk is easy to manage if you place your stops wisely.
McDonald's Corp 's (MCD) is trading at $89.13 and its shares are 7.99% from its 52-week low. McDonald's pays a great 3% annual dividend yield while you wait for its price to bounce back. MCD is priced great with a P/E Ratio of 17.3 and EPS of 5.35. Buy the pink slime!
MASTERY Bottom line:
These 3 stocks make a quick diverse grouping that could prove top be as good as steak nachos.
In order of least risk Mastery recommends the following: F, MCD, DNDN.
3 STEAK NACHO GOOD STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Producer Price Increase Lowest In 2014 As Energy Slides | ZeroHedge
- Why Worry? The Two Scariest Charts In The World | ZeroHedge
- Knockout at the MGM | iBankCoin.com
- It's The Debt, Stupid | ZeroHedge
- China About to Miss the 7.5% GDP Growth Target | Financial Sense
- Is Crimea a Short-Term Gain for Putin, but Long-Term Loss for Russia? | Financial Sense
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Part Of Syria Directly Controlled By The UN Is Now Too Dangerous For... | Business Insider
- French Aviation Goes On Strike Again, Air France Forced To Cancel Half Of... | Business Insider
- Independence Would Trigger A Demographic Timebomb In... | Business Insider
- An Elderly Yankees Fan Had A Priceless Moment With Derek Jeter | Business Insider
- How I Wrote A 90,000 Word Book Using Evernote From... | Business Insider
- The Official Business Insider Guide To Conquering Air Travel | Business Insider
- Obama to announce major Ebola effort | Business Insider