Go Long Mexico with the EWW
If you want to go long on Mexico the weapon of choice is by far the 'Mexico ETF'. That would be the iShares MSCI Mexico Capped Investable Market Index Fund (EWW) -- ticker symbol EWW.
The EWW trades at $73.37 a share and is less than 5% from its 12 month high. The Mexico ETF has ran up 21% in the past 12 months beating the Dow Jones by 4%. However in 2013 the EWW is only up 3.8% which is way behind the 15% increase in the Dow Jones. But who cares where it's at compared to U.S. equities. The bullish attention is being thrown at Mexico and we are warming up to the premise. Mastery also likes the 1% annual dividend yield the EWW offers. The EWW has attracted $3.1 billion in assets under management, it is the premiere 'long Mexico' ETF investor option.
Mexico is now being referred to as 'The Aztec Tiger'. Mexico's economy grew by 4% in 2012, a rate that is expected to reach as much as 7% annually in the years ahead. The latest buzz is strongly bullish on Mexico. Check out WSJ's The Rise of the 'Aztec Tiger' Under a charismatic new leader, Mexico is roaring toward a turnaround. After that read Zacks' Why Mexico ETF is a Long-term Winner. Of course we have a video commentary you can watch as well, which is Tuesday night NBR's piece from Art Hogan on Global Markets but really talks up Mexico (see below, charts follow).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DNC Chairwoman "Quarantined" From Convention After Sanders Demands "Someone Be Held Accountable" For Emails | ZeroHedge
- July 26-27 – The Fed Will Put Us on Notice for a September 20-21 Rate Hike | Financial Sense
- It Begins: Dutch Bank ABN Amro Will Charge Negative Interest On Deposits | ZeroHedge
- Michael Hudson Exposes 2016's Real 'Class War': Krugman's Neocon Neoliberalism Vs Trump's Righteous Populism | ZeroHedge
- "Politically Correct" German MP Demands Probe Over Police Shooting Of Axe-Wielding Jihadist | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Are Catching Down To Oil's Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Foreign Buyers Continue to Inflate Global Residential Real Estate Bubbles - This Will End Badly | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The absolute best cosplay photos from San Diego Comic-Con 2016 | Business Insider
- There's a real estate 'meltdown' happening in Houston... | Business Insider
- The 30 best cities for foodies around the world | Business Insider
- 'The choice is not even close': Bernie Sanders praises Hillary Clinton in hopes of... | Business Insider
- Benedict Cumberbatch surprised fans camping outside Comic-Con to take... | Business Insider
- You can’t understand the Fintech Revolution... | Business Insider
- These are the 20 best-selling audiobooks of 2016 so far | Business Insider