Go Long Mexico with the EWW
If you want to go long on Mexico the weapon of choice is by far the 'Mexico ETF'. That would be the iShares MSCI Mexico Capped Investable Market Index Fund (EWW) -- ticker symbol EWW.
The EWW trades at $73.37 a share and is less than 5% from its 12 month high. The Mexico ETF has ran up 21% in the past 12 months beating the Dow Jones by 4%. However in 2013 the EWW is only up 3.8% which is way behind the 15% increase in the Dow Jones. But who cares where it's at compared to U.S. equities. The bullish attention is being thrown at Mexico and we are warming up to the premise. Mastery also likes the 1% annual dividend yield the EWW offers. The EWW has attracted $3.1 billion in assets under management, it is the premiere 'long Mexico' ETF investor option.
Mexico is now being referred to as 'The Aztec Tiger'. Mexico's economy grew by 4% in 2012, a rate that is expected to reach as much as 7% annually in the years ahead. The latest buzz is strongly bullish on Mexico. Check out WSJ's The Rise of the 'Aztec Tiger' Under a charismatic new leader, Mexico is roaring toward a turnaround. After that read Zacks' Why Mexico ETF is a Long-term Winner. Of course we have a video commentary you can watch as well, which is Tuesday night NBR's piece from Art Hogan on Global Markets but really talks up Mexico (see below, charts follow).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FBI Investigates Private Prison Nicknamed "Gladiator School" | ZeroHedge
- Seth Klarman On "Born Bulls", Bitcoin, & "The Truman Show" Market | ZeroHedge
- Farmland: Another Real-Estate Bubble? | Financial Sense
- Higher Inflation Expectations May Start With Breakfast | Financial Sense
- China Loan Creation Tumbles, Lowest Credit Growth In 20 Months | ZeroHedge
- Enter the Inter | Financial Sense
- Iron Ore Prices Collapse Into Bear Market On China Credit Concerns | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 6 Best Clips From The Original Cosmos | Business Insider
- Israeli Soccer Player Suffers Gruesome Knee Injury After An Aggressive... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- A 25-Year Timeline Of The World Wide Web | Business Insider
- A Fascinating Observation About Bubbles And The Fools Who Trade Them | Business Insider
- Netflix Revenues Are Closing In... | Business Insider
- 17 Mind-Blowing Facts About Russia | Business Insider