Go Long Mexico with the EWW
If you want to go long on Mexico the weapon of choice is by far the 'Mexico ETF'. That would be the iShares MSCI Mexico Capped Investable Market Index Fund (EWW) -- ticker symbol EWW.
The EWW trades at $73.37 a share and is less than 5% from its 12 month high. The Mexico ETF has ran up 21% in the past 12 months beating the Dow Jones by 4%. However in 2013 the EWW is only up 3.8% which is way behind the 15% increase in the Dow Jones. But who cares where it's at compared to U.S. equities. The bullish attention is being thrown at Mexico and we are warming up to the premise. Mastery also likes the 1% annual dividend yield the EWW offers. The EWW has attracted $3.1 billion in assets under management, it is the premiere 'long Mexico' ETF investor option.
Mexico is now being referred to as 'The Aztec Tiger'. Mexico's economy grew by 4% in 2012, a rate that is expected to reach as much as 7% annually in the years ahead. The latest buzz is strongly bullish on Mexico. Check out WSJ's The Rise of the 'Aztec Tiger' Under a charismatic new leader, Mexico is roaring toward a turnaround. After that read Zacks' Why Mexico ETF is a Long-term Winner. Of course we have a video commentary you can watch as well, which is Tuesday night NBR's piece from Art Hogan on Global Markets but really talks up Mexico (see below, charts follow).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "London Fix" Gold Rigging By Bullion Bank Exposed In Class Action Lawsuit: The Complete Charts | ZeroHedge
- THe DoNeTSK OPeN... | ZeroHedge
- Two Weeks After Upgrading Stocks, Goldman Downgrades Stocks | ZeroHedge
- China Expands Live-Fire Gulf Of Tonkin Drill; Warns Of Massive Flight Disruptions | ZeroHedge
- China’s Storm: 2016 | ZeroHedge
- 3 Reasons Yellen's FOMC Remains Dovish | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: July 28 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pro-Russian Rebels Are Using Soviet WWII... | Business Insider
- Intense Photos Show Aftermath Of Rare New England Tornado | Business Insider
- An Obamacare Architect Said Something In 2012 That Could Unravel... | Business Insider
- Storm Chaser Mike Hollingshead Reveals His 16 Most Incredible Photos | Business Insider
- Why Gilead Sciences Stock Is Up Today | TheStreet.com
- How Will Cisco Systems Stock React to This Analyst Action? | TheStreet.com
- One Dead, Seven Hospitalized In Freak LA Lightning Strike | Business Insider