Go Long Mexico with the EWW
If you want to go long on Mexico the weapon of choice is by far the 'Mexico ETF'. That would be the iShares MSCI Mexico Capped Investable Market Index Fund (EWW) -- ticker symbol EWW.
The EWW trades at $73.37 a share and is less than 5% from its 12 month high. The Mexico ETF has ran up 21% in the past 12 months beating the Dow Jones by 4%. However in 2013 the EWW is only up 3.8% which is way behind the 15% increase in the Dow Jones. But who cares where it's at compared to U.S. equities. The bullish attention is being thrown at Mexico and we are warming up to the premise. Mastery also likes the 1% annual dividend yield the EWW offers. The EWW has attracted $3.1 billion in assets under management, it is the premiere 'long Mexico' ETF investor option.
Mexico is now being referred to as 'The Aztec Tiger'. Mexico's economy grew by 4% in 2012, a rate that is expected to reach as much as 7% annually in the years ahead. The latest buzz is strongly bullish on Mexico. Check out WSJ's The Rise of the 'Aztec Tiger' Under a charismatic new leader, Mexico is roaring toward a turnaround. After that read Zacks' Why Mexico ETF is a Long-term Winner. Of course we have a video commentary you can watch as well, which is Tuesday night NBR's piece from Art Hogan on Global Markets but really talks up Mexico (see below, charts follow).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- And Here is Opportunity | iBankCoin.com
- It’s Important that You Retain This Information | iBankCoin.com
- Trannies Up Over 10% From Bullard Lows, Shorts Squeezed Most In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
- Why Amazon Is Crashing: Jeff Bezos' Nightmare Quarters In Charts | ZeroHedge
- Is It All About Ebola After All? | ZeroHedge
- New Tesla Model S May Have Us Rethink Electric Cars | Financial Sense
- Meanwhile, This Is Who Is Quietly Buying All The Cheap Oil | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Boeing profits up on higher commercial deliveries | Business Insider
- Snowplow Driver That Led To Russian Plane Crash Says He... | Business Insider
- China launches first mission to moon and back | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Blue Chip Fantasy Football Picks for Week 8 | TheStreet.com
- This Man Claims His iPhone 6 Burned A Hole Through His Pants (AAPL... | Business Insider
- Afghan Who Helped US Describes Sheer Terror Of Being A Taliban Target | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com