3 Special Dividend Stocks for 2012
Oracle Corp (ORCL), Tellabs Inc (TLAB) and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are paying out special dividends before the end of 2012. Here's the details and when you need to buy to cash in on the one time special 2012 dividends.
Tellabs (TLAB): Buy on/before Dec 14th for a $1 cash dividend per share. Tellabs shares are at $3.36 today.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that its board declared a special cash dividend of $1 per share. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. A $1 payout for a stock that trades for $3 is an amazing special dividend. Keep in mind with today's share price a $1 special dividend for TLAB is equal to 29% of its share price. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS): Buy on/before Dec 10th for a $2.75 cash dividend per share. The Sands shares are at $45.48.
Las Vegas Sands is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Oracle Corporation (ORCL): Buy on/before Dec 14th for a 18 cents per share cash dividend. Oracle shares are down 2% today to $31.62.
Oracle jumped on board the special 2012 dividend train yesterday. The company announced it would pay its Q2, Q3, and Q4 dividends before the year is up. That comes to $0.18 per share. You need to buy before/on Dec 14th to cash in on the special dividend paid on Dec 21st.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Data Shows the REAL Economy is Imploding…Is a Crash Next? | ZeroHedge
- HSBC MoNeY LauNDRY... | ZeroHedge
- Gas Prices Hit 2-Month Highs, Rise At Fastest In a Decade | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things - High Yield Warning, Yellen's Employment & Economy | ZeroHedge
- Crude Carnage Sends Stocks Lower Despite Last-Hour Buying-Panic | ZeroHedge
- I AM MUMM-RA! | iBankCoin.com
- You Live Here, No? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This perfectly round 'heirloom' smartphone will never... | Business Insider
- 220 Assyrian Christians abducted by IS in Syria: monitor | Business Insider
- British Airways owner posts surging profits | Business Insider
- Wired made the perfect cover for its sex in the digital age... | Business Insider
- There's a GIANT unknown in the Iran nuclear negotiations | Business Insider
- 3 proven ways to get ahead of the game at your first job | Business Insider
- Dunkin' Donuts replaced Liverpool... | Business Insider