3 Special Dividend Stocks for 2012
Oracle Corp (ORCL), Tellabs Inc (TLAB) and Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) are paying out special dividends before the end of 2012. Here's the details and when you need to buy to cash in on the one time special 2012 dividends.
Tellabs (TLAB): Buy on/before Dec 14th for a $1 cash dividend per share. Tellabs shares are at $3.36 today.
Last week Tellabs Inc. (TLAB) announced that its board declared a special cash dividend of $1 per share. The dividend is payable on December 21 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 14. The company has no debt. A $1 payout for a stock that trades for $3 is an amazing special dividend. Keep in mind with today's share price a $1 special dividend for TLAB is equal to 29% of its share price. Instant cash fellow Masters, that is the highest yield you will find for any special dividend issued in 2012.
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS): Buy on/before Dec 10th for a $2.75 cash dividend per share. The Sands shares are at $45.48.
Las Vegas Sands is paying out a special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock payable on December 18, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2012. Las Vegas Sands is all about the dividend in 2012, they upped their annual dividend to $1.40 per share beginning in 2013.
Oracle Corporation (ORCL): Buy on/before Dec 14th for a 18 cents per share cash dividend. Oracle shares are down 2% today to $31.62.
Oracle jumped on board the special 2012 dividend train yesterday. The company announced it would pay its Q2, Q3, and Q4 dividends before the year is up. That comes to $0.18 per share. You need to buy before/on Dec 14th to cash in on the special dividend paid on Dec 21st.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Dollar: Now What? | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Happened The Last Time Malaysia Faced A Currency Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Nassim Taleb's Fund Made $1 Billion On Monday; This Is How The Other "Hedge" Funds Did | ZeroHedge
- What Bill Dudley's Hedge Fund Advisors Told Him About A September Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- California Droughtrage - LA County Supervisors Have Cars Washed 3 Times A Week | ZeroHedge
- Malaysia Bans The Color Yellow As Protests Swell Into The Hundreds Of Thousands | ZeroHedge
- Why The Recurring Economic Crises? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Facebook is leading the way in social commerce | Business Insider
- 4 men face court hearing in Hungary for migrant truck... | Business Insider
- Egypt announces parliamentary vote for October, November | Business Insider
- Sarah Palin defends Donald Trump: 'WTH, LAMESTREAM MEDIA!... | Business Insider
- Phraoah looks good after loss; no decision on racing plans... | Business Insider
- Obama expects better US-Israel ties after Iran deal in... | Business Insider
- Malaysians gather in capital to demand reform, PM's... | Business Insider