Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Tops $83, Gold Over $1255 As Commodities Spike Higher & Riyal Slides To 2009 Lows | ZeroHedge
- "Saudi's Policy Of Downplaying Oil Prices Will Backfire On Them" | ZeroHedge
- Tuesday Humor: 0.1% "Problems" | ZeroHedge
- Homeland Security To Restrict West Africa Travelers Entry To America | ZeroHedge
- Made Some Sales Of NADL | iBankCoin.com
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Europe Demands Banks Hand Over Their Lunch Money Following Swiss Franc Libor Rigging | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 5 Jackets Every Gentleman Should Wear This Fall | Business Insider
- Here's What The News Was Like On 'Black Monday' (DIA, SPY, QQQ, IWM... | Business Insider
- McDonald's Franchisees Say The Company Is Bankrupting Them | Business Insider
- Emerging Start-... | Business Insider
- Singer James Blunt Calls 'You're Beautiful,' The... | Business Insider
- After A Month Of Silence, We Finally Know What Happened To Emory's 3rd Ebola... | Business Insider
- How We're Making It Much Easier For Hackers To Steal Our Data | Business Insider