Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- IMF Reiterates Greece Disqualified for Bailout, Participation Depends on Debt Relief and Reforms | Financial Sense
- Connecticut On Its Latest Cash Grab: It’s Not Greed When We Do It | ZeroHedge
- Pictures Worth A Thousand Words: Coafeidian, The Chinese Eco-City That Became A Ghost Town | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators - Trending Sideways | Financial Sense
- Varoufakis: "In 1967 There Were The Tanks And In 2015 There Were The Banks" | ZeroHedge
- Dramatic Footage: How Venezuelans Get Milk Powder | ZeroHedge
- With The S&P 2% From All Time Highs, Wall Street Bearishness Is More Extreme Than March 2009 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tom Cruise held his breath for 6 minutes in this... | Business Insider
- China's Airbnb-like Tujia raised $300 million to... | Business Insider
- The player who cried on the field when he thought he'd been traded has become the Mets... | Business Insider
- GREEK MARKETS IMPLODE — stocks plunge 22.87% after 5... | Business Insider
- The most powerful person in the world at every age | Business Insider
- Amazing color photos of the Hindenburg Zeppelin show what luxury... | Business Insider
- Misery is deepening in Puerto Rico | Business Insider