Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Kurt Kallaus: Still No Recession; Expect Mild Acceleration in 2016 | Financial Sense
- Haidt-Speak - Coddling, Cry-Bullies, & Ending The Micro-aggression Culture | ZeroHedge
- Putin Accuses Obama Of Leaking Flight Details To Turkey After Russia Releases Video Of S-400 SAM Deployment In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Government Historians Admit Statue Of Liberty Was Originally A Muslim Woman | ZeroHedge
- China Begins Military Colonization Of Africa With First Ever Overseas Army Base At Key Oil Chokepoint | ZeroHedge
- Mark Dice Confronts America's Zombie Shoppers | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Drops "Independence" From Central Bank Mandate As NATO's Favorite Autocrat Strikes Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 overseas fashion tech startups spent a week with Google in London — we got... | Business Insider
- Japan's Hanyu smashes mystical 300-point mark | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- 20 fascinating facts about the majority of British people | Business Insider
- This tiny chip could charge your iPhone much faster | Business Insider
- Theatre keeps hope alive in the mud, tears of Calais... | Business Insider
- Three killed in Colorado shooting: mayor | Business Insider