Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Pigmen Win Again | ZeroHedge
- Total Chaos: Massive Market Moves Spark Selling-Panic Into Close | ZeroHedge
- The American Public Supports Torture … Because They Don’t Know THIS | ZeroHedge
- EUR Tumbles As ECB Coeure (Once Again) Signals Sovereign QE Is Coming | ZeroHedge
- The Great Generic Drug Rip-Off | ZeroHedge
- Outlook 2015: Deflation Remains the Dominant Theme | ZeroHedge
- Socialist On The Line Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Timberlake, Biel expecting first child: ex-bandmate | Business Insider
- Cosby won't be charged over decades-old sex claim | Business Insider
- Here's What Marcus Samuelsson Considers To Be His Biggest Mistake | Business Insider
- FEDEX EARNINGS MISS (FDX) | Business Insider
- U.S. Steel’s Turnaround Could Get Scrapped in a Down Market | TheStreet.com
- The Best Startup Offices We Saw This Year | Business Insider
- Up to one million facing hunger in Ebola-hit countries:... | Business Insider