Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A "Cautious" JPM Warns That Apple "Expectations Are High" | ZeroHedge
- Democrats Question "Loyalty To US" Of "Treasonous, Traitor" Trump | ZeroHedge
- This is How Facebook "Accidentally" Blocked DNC Email Leak Scandal | ZeroHedge
- Russia Foreign Minister Responds To Allegation It Is Behind DNC Hack: "I Don't Want To Use Four-Letter Words" | ZeroHedge
- Richard Koo: If Helicopter Money Succeeds, It Will Lead To 1,500% Inflation | ZeroHedge
- Signs of Excessive Bullish Sentiment | Financial Sense
- Atlantic Divergence in Monetary Policy as US Economy Outpaces EU | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The world’s most active volcano is releasing lava into the Pacific Ocean | Business Insider
- 'Red flags everywhere': A... | Business Insider
- Netflix’s slowing subscriber growth could have nothing to do with a price hike... | Business Insider
- The Chicago Cubs are not nearly as dominant as they appear to be | Business Insider
- This is Facebook's brilliant master plan to be the biggest thing in movies... | Business Insider
- The master key to understanding the IoT Revolution | Business Insider
- The head of Poland's governing party wants 'less centralism' within the EU | Business Insider