Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Who Really Lost This Week's Presidential Debate? America Did! | ZeroHedge
- Turkish-Born Cascade Mall Shooter Facing Voter Fraud Charge As WA Law Prohibits "Verifying Citizenship" | ZeroHedge
- The Brave New World of Human Cloning | Financial Sense
- Stocks Soar After French Press "Confirm" Deutsche Bank Near Settlement With DOJ | ZeroHedge
- Wells Fargo To Be Sanctioned By DOJ For Improperly Seizing Soldiers' Cars | ZeroHedge
- ECB "Refused To Answer Questions" – “Systemic Threat” Of Deutsche Is “Not ECB Fault” | ZeroHedge
- 4 States Sue To Block Obama's Internet Transition Set For Tomorrow Night | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon Prime members have access to one of the best smartphone deals out there right now | Business Insider
- Beware of fraudulent IRS emails in your inbox | Business Insider
- A former FBI hostage... | Business Insider
- Here’s why an economist thinks we should consider paying people to give up their body parts | Business Insider
- Chesapeake Energy says it's been subpoenaed over its accounting practices (... | Business Insider
- OPEC just reached a surprising deal — here's what comes next | Business Insider
- This car symbolizes why France and the US have completely different driving cultures | Business Insider