Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ten. Million. Dollars. | ZeroHedge
- The SHOCKING Inside Scoop On Being a Guest Writer At Zero Hedge | ZeroHedge
- Junk Economics: Michael Hudson Rages "Wall Street Has Taken Over The Economy.. & Is Draining It" | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Just Found Its Next Excuse Not To Hike Rates | ZeroHedge
- Uncertain Global Growth and Policy Environment | Financial Sense
- Jim Bianco Warns "The Risk Of An 'Accident' Is Very High" | ZeroHedge
- The Woodstock Of Crony Capitalism | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Goldman Sachs, Berkshire Hathaway and Valeant | Business Insider
- DAVID CHANG: Here's why the restaurant industry is about to face an... | Business Insider
- Leadership is a role, and the best managers are brilliant actors | Business Insider
- An Israeli soldier who shot a Palestinian attacker was... | Business Insider
- Priceline's CEO is resigning because of a personal relationship with an employee | Business Insider
- This giant pile of skulls tells a tragic story of American history | Business Insider
- Stephen Curry's nearly disastrous injury has reinforced the... | Business Insider