Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Earnings Preview - Second Quarter 2015 | Financial Sense
- Have the Saudis Miscalculated the Impact of Lower Crude Prices on US Production? | Financial Sense
- All The Latest Greek Headlines | ZeroHedge
- Why Greece Matters A Lot: The Case Of Europe's Falling Dominoes | ZeroHedge
- Greferendum Caption Contest: Two For The Price Of One | ZeroHedge
- Broken Market Ignites Momentum In Stocks | ZeroHedge
- I Bought the Bell | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What Greece means to the US | Business Insider
- 'Shark Tank' investor Robert Herjavec explains the 4 most... | Business Insider
- StreetInsider Top 50 Takeover Targets... | StreetInsider.com
- Science says having a challenging job could protect you from cognitive decline | Business Insider
- Santander is going to build its own fintech startups to protect it... | Business Insider
- Here are the most and least obese states in America | Business Insider
- A top US intelligence official 'privately floated' a... | Business Insider