Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "There's Something Weird Going On": Jeff Snider On The Global Dollar Shortage | ZeroHedge
- Trump and the Fed | Financial Sense
- Trump Has Syphilis? | ZeroHedge
- Bianco: Trump Will Bring More Inflation Than Real Growth | Financial Sense
- Which Nation Do Americans See As Their Greatest Enemy (Spoiler Alert: It's Not Russia) | ZeroHedge
- Weekly S&P 500 #ChartStorm | Financial Sense
- McCain Responds To Trump's Tweet: "That's How Dictators Get Started" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I took the Dalai Lama to a ski resort and he... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- The top 20 presidents in US history, according to historians... | Business Insider
- 11 insider facts most flight attendants know — and you probably don't | Business Insider
- SpaceX delayed a historic rocket launch just seconds before liftoff due to a... | Business Insider
- 'A star is born': Watch... | Business Insider
- Sweden asks the US to explain Trump comment on Sweden | Business Insider