Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Softer Hard Data Weighs on Stocks | Financial Sense
- Hasta La Vista... Traders? (The Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Financial Industry) | Financial Sense
- Watch Live: Paul Ryan And House GOP Address Spending Bill, Obamacare, Trump Tax Reform | ZeroHedge
- JPM Cuts Q1 GDP Forecast To Just 0.3% | ZeroHedge
- India Faces A New Challenge: Jihadist Radicalization | ZeroHedge
- Einhorn: "The Longs Say Stocks Can Only Go Up, Seemingly To Infinity And Beyond. We Have Seen This Before" | ZeroHedge
- McClellan: "Gobs of Liquidity" to Fuel Markets Higher | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- People don't trust YouTube, but they can't look away (FB,... | Business Insider
- Trump's FCC chief has laid the groundwork for reversing Obama's net-... | Business Insider
- 'Homeless billionaire' Nicolas Berggruen just bought a $40 million... | Business Insider
- Here's how the price of everyday items... | Business Insider
- POLL: Nearly half of Russians say they want their prime minister to step down | Business Insider
- The 100 best books to read in your lifetime, according to Amazon | Business Insider
- Republicans are getting remarkably little done... | Business Insider