Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Status Quo Persists | iBankCoin.com
- Bank of Japan Refrains From Deepening Stimulus | Financial Sense
- Out Of The Office | iBankCoin.com
- Trading Treasuries In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Central Bank Have Set the Stage For a Disaster That Will Make 2008 Look Like a Joke | ZeroHedge
- Dispatches from Occupied Territory – Fear is the Mind Killer | ZeroHedge
- And The Best Performing Asset In August Was... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's iPhone 6 Opening Weekend Sales Might Be Worse Than... | Business Insider
- Man United agree Falcao loan deal - reports | Business Insider
- Monfils stuns Dimitrov to make US Open quarter-finals | Business Insider
- Apparent Hollywood hack attack nabs stars' nude pix | Business Insider
- When Is The iPhone 6 Coming Out? Probably September 19... (AAPL) | Business Insider
- THE CARRIER BILLING REPORT: Recent... | Business Insider
- If This Company Succeeds, We Won't Be Fighting... | Business Insider