Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- MeeT ZeRo THe WHiTeHouSe GuaRD DoG... | ZeroHedge
- AND NoW FoR A MeSSaGe FRoM YouR EBoLa CZaR... | ZeroHedge
- Summation Index Rate of Change | Financial Sense
- Somone Really Needs To Explain To Europe What "Austerity" Means | ZeroHedge
- The Canadian Patriot Act Arrives: Ottawa To Give Security Agencies More "Detention And Surveillance" Powers | ZeroHedge
- The Market Says Markit Is Full Of It: Global PMIs Are Painting An Unrealistically Rosy Picture | ZeroHedge
- The 2014 Stealth Bear Market – A Transition or a Top? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Sears Was Doomed Back In 1978 | Business Insider
- ISIS Is Making An Absurd Amount Of Money On Ransom Payments And Black-Market Oil... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- This Comet Stinks | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Giants' Hudson hungry for baseball World Series start | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek