Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- McDonalds Sales Plunge In Worst Month Since 2003 Following Dollar Meal "Sticker Shock" | ZeroHedge
- Better Nugs Needed | iBankCoin.com
- Is It All About Ebola After All? | ZeroHedge
- MaY THe FaRCe Be WiTH You... | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When Cash Is No Longer Trash? | ZeroHedge
- What Rout? Stocks Have Best Day In A Year | ZeroHedge
- Latest Titanic Readings in Case of Iceberg | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There Are Only 3 African-American Players In The World Series — Here's One... | Business Insider
- The Psychologist Behind The Famous Marshmallow Test... | Business Insider
- REPORTS: There's An Active Shooter Near Canadian Parliament | Business Insider
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Is Making a Big Push Into…Asian Fast Food? | TheStreet.com
- Jerry Jones Made An Unusual Coaching Shake Up Over The Offseason, And It's Paying Off | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know This Morning | Business Insider