Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Do "Targeted" US Killings Of Militant Leaders Work? Not So Much | ZeroHedge
- Chicago Pension Liabilities Jump 168%, Understated by $11.5 Billion | Financial Sense
- Higher Wages For The Workers Help EVERYONE | ZeroHedge
- Libertarian Party Chairman Candidate Strips To His Underwear On Stage | ZeroHedge
- "All Men Are Not Created Equal" Louisiana State Rep. Rejects Declaration Of Independence | ZeroHedge
- Gold Rush Losing Glitter | Financial Sense
- Brits "Appalled, Disgusted" At Brexit Postal Ballot 'Fraud' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how much the 15 most popular jobs in the US pay | Business Insider
- Photo essay: 'When my great-uncle liberated a... | Business Insider
- I've eaten on $2 a day and tried living on an $8.15-an-hour salary in New York City — here... | Business Insider
- 8 ways financial advisors can make a great first impression | Business Insider
- Putin has turned Russia into a ticking time-bomb... | Business Insider
- China could be about to plunge us all into a world of pain | Business Insider
- Actor-turned-entrepreneur Ashton Kutcher shares his single best piece of... | Business Insider