Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Calm Before The Storm - Coming Out Of The Voldrums | ZeroHedge
- Central Bank Austria Claims To Have Audited Gold at BOE. Refuses To Release Audit Reports & Gold Bar List | ZeroHedge
- Russia Unveils First Images Of Nuclear Missile Capable Of Reaching US Soil | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To The George Orwell Theme Park Of Democracy | ZeroHedge
- Gold Market in Crisis, Risks Collapse: LBMA | Financial Sense
- Driverless Vehicles Coming Faster than You Think | Financial Sense
- BofA Explains Why US Consumers Are Spending Less, Saving More | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A former Marine starts off mental-toughness coaching with an exercise... | Business Insider
- TIM COOK: Here's why assistants on phones are better... | Business Insider
- This new music streaming app targets avid fans | Business Insider
- The World Economic Forum's annual gender gap report is out and the outlook... | Business Insider
- The best time of day to do everything, from exercising to interviewing for a job... | Business Insider
- Here is the perfect way to end an email — and 26 sign-offs you should usually avoid | Business Insider
- An actress who was on a United Airlines jet says she penned a goodbye letter to her partner during... | Business Insider