Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Facebook Introduces "Political Bias" Training For Employees | ZeroHedge
- Why China Is Arming Its Fishing Fleet | Financial Sense
- Move Over Oil – Lithium Is the Future of Transportation | Financial Sense
- Peter Schiff: "Brexit Is Just What The Doctor Ordered" | ZeroHedge
- Existing-Home Sales in May Highest Pace in 9 Years | Financial Sense
- What the leave vote means for gold going forward | ZeroHedge
- China: Has Policy Reflation Lost Momentum? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2 simple shopping tricks the wealthy use to save money | Business Insider
- All bets are off | Business Insider
- This nation has a more aggressive plan... | Business Insider
- Eating bamboo may make it harder for pandas to reproduce | Business Insider
- This former JPMorgan trader built a free app that sends custom financial... | Business Insider
- Amy Schumer once again skewers politicians over gun control | Business Insider
- 'Whitey' Bulger's possessions are heading... | Business Insider