Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China’s New Infrastructure Bank Wins Grudging Assent From the US and Japan | Financial Sense
- Overshooting to the Downside | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: October 7 | ZeroHedge
- Lack of Wage Growth Means Retail Spending Woes | Financial Sense
- Day After Deutsche Bank Admits Not All Is Well, Swiss Giant Credit Suisse Also Admits It Needs More Cash | ZeroHedge
- Mortgage Applications Soar 25% (Ahead Of Regulatory Regime Change) | ZeroHedge
- Bumping Into Resistance | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The less you know about 'Room,' the better | Business Insider
- As Clinton campaigns, complications with her old boss... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Donald Trump's plan for ISIS and Syria doesn't make a whole lot... | Business Insider
- Shania Twain cancels concerts in New Hampshire, New York | Business Insider
- AP INVESTIGATION: Nuclear smugglers sought terrorist... | Business Insider
- Despite sunny forecast, South Carolina ordeal far from... | Business Insider