Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chart of the Day: Nonfarm Payrolls and Bank Tightening | Financial Sense
- WTI Crude Crumbles To $28 Handle, 3-Week Lows | ZeroHedge
- Economics Professor: Negative Interest Rates Aimed at Driving Small Banks Out of Business and Eliminating Cash | ZeroHedge
- Why Trump Thinks Unemployment Is 42% | ZeroHedge
- JPM's Striking Forecast: ECB Could Cut Rates To -4.5%; BOJ To -3.45%; Fed To -1.3% | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Enter Bear Market | ZeroHedge
- Market Angry About Yellen's "Is NIRP Legal" Confusion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meet Samantha Bee: the woman who's changing late-night television | Business Insider
- This model was dropped from her agency for her size—now she's the face of Victoria's Secret's... | Business Insider
- This video shows how the US military delivers tanks at... | Business Insider
- Akamai is surging after reporting revenue beat, plan to buy back... | Business Insider
- Rappers have been giving props to Donald Trump for decades | Business Insider
- Astronomers now have a way to rank the... | Business Insider
- Samantha Bee skewered gendered expectations in... | Business Insider