Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Venezuela Runs Out Of Toilet Paper | ZeroHedge
- Europe Is 'Just Plain Silly' Too | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $MT | iBankCoin.com
- New Highs: A View From the Top | iBankCoin.com
- JGB Yields Spike in Spite of all the BOJ Bond Buying | Financial Sense
- Rick Santelli: Europe Is Baking Rotten Cookies | Financial Sense
- The Brewing Generational Conflict | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Gold Prices Fall as Dollar Climbs | TheStreet.com
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Cisco Is Making Some Seriously Good Progress At Revamping Itself (CSCO) | Business Insider
- Conservative Writer Has Become A Hero After Swiping Woman's... | Business Insider
- People Focus Too Much On Giving Positive Feedback Because It's Easier | Business Insider
- AD OF THE DAY: Rhett And Link Make The Strangest Chiropractor Commercial You'... | Business Insider
- DAVID ZERVOS: It's Great... | Business Insider