Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Another Bit of Palo Alto For You | ZeroHedge
- What Does Last Week’s Record Bounce Mean For Stocks? | ZeroHedge
- The Oligarch Recovery: Low Income Americans Can't Afford To Live In Any Metro Area | ZeroHedge
- Rigor Mortis Of The Robo-Machines | ZeroHedge
- Peak Construction Spending? | ZeroHedge
- Monday Humor: Go 'West' Young Men | ZeroHedge
- Global Trade In Freefall: South Korea Exports Crash Most Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Asian stock markets fluctuate on signs of China support | Business Insider
- Second foreigner arrested over Thai bomb blast | Business Insider
- Film based on real-life horror breaks records in Argentina... | Business Insider
- One of Apple's biggest smartphone competitors is reportedly planning to release a laptop to... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- California DOJ to unveil website with law enforcement data... | Business Insider
- CNN just made a major change to its debate rules that will benefit one of the GOP... | Business Insider