Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THe SiaMeSe TWiNS oF PLaNeT PoNZi... | ZeroHedge
- Globalists Gas Game Theory | ZeroHedge
- US Foreign Policy (In One Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Dealing With Haters | Altucher Confidential
- Was The Price Of Ukraine's "Liberation" The Handover Of Its Gold To The Fed? | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: March 10 | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine - NATO, the EU, and the US vs. Putin | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Taylor Swift Tops Billboard's Highest-Paid Singers | Business Insider
- Steve Ballmer: I Used To Be Painfully Shy (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Check Out The World's First Traveling Bitcoin ATM | Business Insider
- Copper Is Getting Smoked After Bad Chinese Data | Business Insider
- Barry Bonds Sells His Lavish 17,000-Square-Foot Compound For $22 Million | Business Insider
- 23 Photos That Show Why New Jersey’s Beautiful Revel Casino Is Struggling | Business Insider
- The Good and Bad From One Airline's Overpriced Business Class Cabin | TheStreet.com