Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Norway’s Fish For Brains Trade With India (Part I: Background) | ZeroHedge
- Germany Slams Trump Criticism: Urges US To "Build Better Cars", Accuses Washington Of Causing Refugee Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Target Tumbles After Cutting Guidance, Reports Poor Comps; Drags Wal-Mart Lower | ZeroHedge
- Calm Before The Storm - VIX Shorts Near Record Highs As Inauguration Looms | ZeroHedge
- Trump As Lightning Rod (Not Just For Disaffected Progressives, But For Panicked Insiders) | ZeroHedge
- David Einhorn Explains How He Is Trading The "Trump Presidency" | ZeroHedge
- Maxine Waters Calls For Trump Impeachment (Before He Takes Office) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- EINHORN: Here's how to play the Trump presidency | Business Insider
- Justin Trudeau faces an ethics probe after staying on... | Business Insider
- Border agents seize $30 million in cocaine in the heart of a... | Business Insider
- This chart shows when robots might take over all trucking jobs | Business Insider
- Here's how President Obama starts every morning | Business Insider
- Gunman suspected of killing 39 in Istanbul nightclub attack caught by police... | Business Insider
- Apple's iPhone battery shutdown issue isn't going away (AAPL) | Business Insider