Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chris Hedges: "Our Liberty Has Been Sacrificed On The Altar Of National Security" | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan Warns Military Escalation In Ukraine "May Lead To A Lehman-Style Shock" | ZeroHedge
- Here’s Why Women Feel Underemployed (Hint: It’s All in the Major) | Financial Sense
- "A Man Of Many Perversions" – Federal Cybersecurity Head Convicted Of Child Porn Charges | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Warns "Ferguson Is The Flash-Point In The Cycle Of War" | ZeroHedge
- Confidence In Central Planning Saved With Last Second All Time High Ramp | ZeroHedge
- Ebola Outbreak Evolving "In Alarming Ways," WHO Warns 20,000 Could Be Infected | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Beaches In America | Business Insider
- MSN Messenger — Which Once Had 330 Million Users — Has Finally, Completely Died (... | Business Insider
- The 14 Most Caffeinated College Campuses In America | Business Insider
- Orbitz Loses Out on American Airlines: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- White House Rushes To Clarify After Obama Said 'We Don... | Business Insider
- There's No Better Time For Investors To Go Bargain Hunting Than During A... | Business Insider
- College Bookstore Accidentally Hands Out... | Business Insider