Cup and Handle formation in Silver (SLV)
With Bernanke on the job for at least another 4 more years, QE to infinity is intact - which means inflation hedges like Silver will be money in the bank for investors.
A cup and handles pattern such as the one seen in the SLV right now is a very bullish signal. Cups with Handles are similar in appearance to Rounded Bottoms. Like rounded bottoms, the pattern includes an elongated U-shape. However, the pattern also includes a short period of consolidation of 1-2 weeks in duration, which tends to be down-trending. The pattern is similar in appearance to a coffee cup with a right-side handle, and indicates the potential for an uptrend.
Be sure to use stop-loss orders to limit losses here Masters. Who knows how stocks will trade in the next week during this post-election hangover. Let the dust settle and use your best judgement.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- More of the Same? | Financial Sense
- The Visual Story Of The Biggest Fraud In Gold Mining History | ZeroHedge
- Obama Has Sentenced Whistleblowers to 25 Times the Jail Time of All Prior U.S. Presidents COMBINED | ZeroHedge
- QE…D: Why Printing Money will end badly for the US | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of President Obama's Thoughts During The State of The Union Speech | ZeroHedge
- Congress Proposes Bill To Restore First Amendment Rights... Then Kills It | ZeroHedge
- The Dire State Of Our Nation (What You Won’t Hear From The Politicians) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Exploding Kittens' Raised $3 Million In 72 Hours | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Crucial New Career Advice From LinkedIn's Billionaire Founder Reid Hoffman... | Business Insider
- Check Out A 'Filthy' And 'Disgusting... | Business Insider
- 17 Things You Didn't Know About India | Business Insider
- Hugh Hefner's Son Thinks His Dad Is Totally Wrong About Women | Business Insider
- Control Your Home Theater Equipment From Your iOS & Android Devices [34% Off + Free Shipping... | Business Insider