Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 4 Trade Ideas For Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- The Stunning Difference Between Unionized And Non-Unionized Wages | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: January 26 | ZeroHedge
- Goldman On The Myths & Realities Of Russia's Oil Sector | ZeroHedge
- The Slick Lies Of Obama's "Robin Hood" Economy (In 2 Awkward Cartoons) | ZeroHedge
- "Out Of My Face Please" - Why Are US Soldiers In Mariupol? | ZeroHedge
- Same Story | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Netflix Dominated At The SAG Awards | Business Insider
- These Two Charts Explain Why Kleiner Perkins Wanted To Buy This Four-Year-Old VC... | Business Insider
- Greece 'leaving behind disastrous austerity': Tsipras... | Business Insider
- One Of The Hottest Payment Apps Of 2014 Is Suddenly... | Business Insider
- Obama wraps up India visit with town hall meeting | Business Insider