Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe's Tangled Web | Financial Sense
- Everything You Need to Know About The Swiss Gold Referendum | ZeroHedge
- View From Far Above | ZeroHedge
- Bill Cosby And GATA | ZeroHedge
- Credit Markets Signaling Near-Term Caution | Financial Sense
- As the ‘Sanctions War’ Heats Up, Will Putin Play His Gold Card? | Financial Sense
- Forget Orwell And Rand, We’ve Gone To Full On Plato | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How Likely Each Poker Hand Is | Business Insider
- Albania opens Hoxha's top secret Cold War... | Business Insider
- Bank of England 'probes money-market rigging' | Business Insider
- Microsoft: Compared To Apple And Yahoo, We Are NOT Overpaying Our New CEO (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Here's What It Will Feel Like To Ride The World's... | Business Insider
- Israel cabinet backs bill anchoring 'Jewish... | Business Insider
- RBS admits European stress test blunder | Business Insider