Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Credit Markets Suggest Caution | Financial Sense
- Canada and the Oil Price Shock | Financial Sense
- "Siryasly" | ZeroHedge
- It's The Entrepreneur That Saves An Economy – Not The Fed | ZeroHedge
- The Oil Price Shock – A Boon, or a Harbinger of Disaster? | Financial Sense
- The Media-Opoly: Cancelled, From Saturday Night, It's Conspiracy Theory Rock! | ZeroHedge
- Syria Ground War Imminent? U.S. Accuses Russia Of Launching Syrian Land Campaign | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russell, Linwood lead No. 5 Baylor past Texas Tech 63-35 | Business Insider
- No. 12 Clemson holds off No. 6 Notre Dame 24-22 | Business Insider
- Here is what ousted CEO Dov Charney thinks about the American Apparel bankruptcy (APP) | Business Insider
- Some of the biggest investors in the business just endorsed the trading... | Business Insider
- Glencore shares are going crazy on... | Business Insider
- Brees' 400th TD pass lifts Saints over Cowboys, 26-20... | Business Insider
- Internet giants race to faster mobile news apps | Business Insider