Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- LOCO IPO Soars To Insane 20x EBITDA Multiple | ZeroHedge
- Silver Manipulation To End In Default; $150 Per Ounce Possible - Video | ZeroHedge
- Macro Weakness Sends Stocks Reeling, All Indices Red Post-MH17 | ZeroHedge
- Inside the Market's Mind: Investment’s Hard Problem...and Why It Can’t Be [Quantitatively] Eased | Financial Sense
- The Case for a Bull or Bear Market in Two Charts | Financial Sense
- Split Times at Mr. Market’s High | iBankCoin.com
- Pending Home Sales Tumble From Recovery Highs, Biggest Miss In 2014 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dodge Could Be Building The Most Powerful Sedan Ever | Business Insider
- Russia Celebrated Its Navy Day In Recently Annexed Crimea | Business Insider
- GM Isn't Alone in the Race to the 200-Mile Electric Car | TheStreet.com
- Cisco Executive: An Internet Troll Is Ruining My Life And Now I'm Fighting Back (... | Business Insider
- Robo-Advisors Now Manage Over 36% More Money Than They Did 3 Months Ago | Business Insider
- Watch The US Evolve From A Manufacturing Economy To A Health And Social Services... | Business Insider
- Here's Why No One Knows How To Manage Their Time | Business Insider