Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What The Charts Say: Fatally Attracted To New Highs | ZeroHedge
- Peak Insanity: This "Trophy Apartment" In Manhattan Is Going For A Cool $250 Million | ZeroHedge
- Charles Bolin's Detailed Investment Outlook - Market Topping, Economic Data in Decline | Financial Sense
- Trickle-Down Crash? Trophy Assets Suddenly Tanking | ZeroHedge
- $50 Oil Doesn't Work | ZeroHedge
- Dow Dumps Into Red For May As Oil Fails To Hold $50 | ZeroHedge
- Hey Democrats: A Vote For Hillary Clinton Is Actually A Vote For Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Erdogan says no Muslim family should use birth control... | Business Insider
- NATE SILVER: Warriors have a 69% chance to win the NBA Finals | Business Insider
- Russian watchdog again puts off decision on Google fine | Business Insider
- Stephen Curry made 4 out of 6 shots from the mid-court logo in warm-ups for... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- 29 words and phrases you're using at work that make... | Business Insider
- 5 former Goldman Sachs interns explain how to prepare for life on Wall... | Business Insider