Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Putin’s Power Play - How It Will Change the Uranium Sector | Financial Sense
- Goldman "Proves" That "Good News Is Good For Equities, And Bad News Is Good For Equities" | ZeroHedge
- The S&P 500 Is Now a Gambler's Paradise With 76.9% Up Days in May So Far | Financial Sense
- Signs of Life Amongst the Dead Bodies | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: May 20 | ZeroHedge
- Who is RBS? Royal BS... or the Royal Bank of Scotland | ZeroHedge
- Theory of Interest and Prices in Paper Currency Part II (Mechanics) | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Will Google Glass Finally Make Doing This Gauche? | Business Insider
- AP: Sources Aren't Talking To Us Out Of Fear The US Government... | Business Insider
- ROBERT SHILLER: Neuroeconomics Will Reshape The Finance System | Business Insider
- Apple Will Begin Production Of A Lighter,... | Business Insider
- WNBA Player Skylar Diggins Got A Brand New Mercedes As A Gift... | Business Insider
- 7 Big Stories That Traders Are Talking About This Weekend | Business Insider
- Syrian Hackers Take Over Daily Telegraph Twitter Accounts | Business Insider