Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- For Today's Investors: Ignorance Is Not Bliss - It Is Oblivion | ZeroHedge
- Chicago Fed Contracts For 4th Month In A Row As Initial Jobless Claims Hover Near 40 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Junk-Rated Chicago Has A Billion Dollar Pension Problem | ZeroHedge
- A Net Assessment of the World | Financial Sense
- Is Gartman About To "Gartman" Himself? | ZeroHedge
- Silver Lining in Soft Econ Reads | Financial Sense
- Time to Sell Junk Bonds? Maybe Not | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google aims to patent child toy that pays attention | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Portuguese legend Luís Figo torches FIFA in Facebook post on why he quit the... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap... | StreetInsider.com
- 9 Facebook facts you weren’t aware of (FB) | Business Insider
- Before you see the 'Poltergeist' reboot, watch the terrifying trailer... | Business Insider
- Trading... | StreetInsider.com