Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Boston Fed Admits There Is No Exit, Suggests QE Become "Normal Monetary Policy" | ZeroHedge
- China Considers Launching QE; Shanghai Stocks Soar | ZeroHedge
- Pascal’s Wager | Financial Sense
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Mixed Warning Signals, Grid Defection, and the Repricing of US Debt | Financial Sense
- Dallas Fed Extends Miss Streak To Record 5 Months, Hovers Near 6-Year Low | ZeroHedge
- O-MeRiCa... | ZeroHedge
- Un-Pax Americana: Where One Can Find US Special Ops Around The Globe | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jay-Z doppelgänger spotted in Harlem photo from 1939 | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Android is finally beating Apple in this one key metric (... | Business Insider
- A former top adviser destroyed Obama's Iraq policy in one sentence | Business Insider
- Greece's finance minister channels FDR: 'I... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Growth pause, Greek crisis could keep Fed mum on rate rise... | Business Insider