Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Louis-Vincent Gave: Asia Best Looking Market Right Now | Financial Sense
- You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think You Know What it Means | iBankCoin.com
- Empire Fed Spikes To 5-Year Highs; Employment Plunges To Worst Since Dec 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Week: Fed Votes, Scotland Votes, And More | ZeroHedge
- Citi Warns Moody's May Put France On Downgrade Review This Friday | ZeroHedge
- Knockout at the MGM | iBankCoin.com
- What It Looks Like When The Second Auto Subprime Bubble Pops | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New Apple mobile software due to arrive | Business Insider
- Doc Offers Glimpse Into Arena Pharma Weight-Loss Combination Therapy | TheStreet.com
- The 102 Finance People You Have To Follow On Twitter | Business Insider
- One Of Romney's Biggest Wall Street Backers Thinks He'll Run... | Business Insider
- It Sounds Like Battery Life Might Still Be An Issue With The iPhone 6 (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The Part Of Syria Directly Controlled By The UN Is Now Too Dangerous For... | Business Insider
- How First Solar’s Big U.S. Expansion Will Push Shares Higher | TheStreet.com