Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Futures Flat With All Headline-Scanning Algo Eyes On Today's FOMC Minutes | ZeroHedge
- Another Police Shooting In St. Louis, Just 3 Miles From Ferguson: "Suspect Dead At The Scene" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- A Machiavellian Move by Barnes & Noble | iBankCoin.com
- Eric Holder Releases "Message To The People Of Ferguson" | ZeroHedge
- Five Regions Where Big Oil Is Foolishly Chasing Profits | Financial Sense
- Today’s Mindless Rally: Its Jackson Hole, Stupid! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Quest To Kill Cash: New Apps Are... | Business Insider
- This Shopping Center's Commercial Jingle Is A Painful Reminder That Malls Are... | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: The 2,000-Acre Mellon Estate In Virginia Is On The... | Business Insider
- Hertz Is Tanking After Withdrawing Full-Year Guidance (HTZ) | Business Insider
- Trading... | StreetInsider.com
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- James Foley's Mother: He 'Gave His Life Trying To Expose The World To The... | Business Insider