Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- An IoT "Cannon" To "Bring Down The Web" Can Be Yours For Only $7,500 | ZeroHedge
- EM Reflation Confirming Indicator Raises a Red Flag | Financial Sense
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production Rises Slightly | Financial Sense
- Dilbert Creator Adams Exposes The Real Bully Party | ZeroHedge
- We Can Prove the Podesta Emails Released by Wikileaks Are Authentic... Here's How | ZeroHedge
- How One Billionaire Became A Gold Bug | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 24 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Trump campaign says it will host a nightly Facebook Live show until election day | Business Insider
- 9 'Game of Thrones' cosplayers who nail their show counterparts | Business Insider
- Snapchat’s sponsored lenses are making the company a... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is the best thing to happen to American women in decades | Business Insider
- 3 mistakes you're probably making if you're bored... | Business Insider
- 7 predictions for the future of media | Business Insider
- Video game voice actors just declared a massive strike | Business Insider