Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Failed Moral Argument For A "Living Wage" | ZeroHedge
- Record 94 Million Americans Not In The Labor Force; Participation Rate Lowest Since 1977 | ZeroHedge
- Futures Slide More Than 1%, At Day Lows Ahead Of "Rate Hike Make Or Break" Payrolls | ZeroHedge
- This Is What The Historic "Risk Parity" Blow Up Looked Like | ZeroHedge
- Bob Shiller Fears "Substantial Decline" Sees Dow 'Fair Value' Around 11,000 | ZeroHedge
- A Few Charts For You | iBankCoin.com
- Financial Fridays: How To Deal With A Big Boss | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We tried that viral 'skin a watermelon' party trick | Business Insider
- There are two different Europes right now — Germany and France | Business Insider
- Pope visit this month presents unprecedented security... | Business Insider
- LEADING OFF: Latos tries again for Dodgers, Braves skidding... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Iran's top leader: No nuclear deal unless sanctions... | Business Insider
- Judge: Suspect's confession OK in California pier... | Business Insider