Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- GM Seeks Immunity From Lawsuits Due To Bankruptcy | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap April 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Russian Foreign Minister Announces Four Party Agreement On Steps To De-escalate Ukraine Crisis | ZeroHedge
- A Decision Has Been Made | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Finding its Way Out of the Cave | iBankCoin.com
- "Pro-Russian Separatists" Attack Ukraine Soldiers With Guns, Molotov Cocktails, Local TV Station Reports (4 Killed, 12 Injured) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Essential Tips For Saving Time In Google Search And The Chrome Browser | Business Insider
- US Local Mobile Ad Spending Will... | Business Insider
- Italian Tea Company Tries To Make Drinking And Driving Seem Cute | Business Insider
- ART CASHIN: Traders Haven't Figured Out Why Stock Markets Close On Good Friday | Business Insider
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- San Francisco Billionaire Wants Tech CEOs To Give Money To The City's Poor... | Business Insider
- The Hunt For The Creator Of Bitcoin Keeps Coming Back To One Guy — And He May Be Hiding In Plain... | Business Insider