Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman's "Excel Fat Finger" - Says Earlier GDP Estimate Was A Mistake, Lowers Q1 GDP Tracking To Just 0.8% | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Have Peaked… and a Dropping For the First Time since 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Crude Oil Inventories Should Peak Soon | Financial Sense
- Ben Bernanke Pens First Blog Post, Defends Fed, Says He "Was Concerned About Seniors" | ZeroHedge
- After Saudis Deny "Need To Send Ground Troops To Yemen", Is Invasion Imminent? | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: March 31 | ZeroHedge
- Margin and Those Record Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New Zealand cricketer Vettori calls time on... | Business Insider
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff: We influenced Georgia not to pass its own 'anti... | Business Insider
- Play Pac-Man in Google Maps with this secret April Fool... | Business Insider
- You'll be able to see the next 'Star Wars' trailer in front... | Business Insider
- Iran says US drone kills 2 advisors in Iraq — US denies | Business Insider
- The British economy just got an upgrade | Business Insider
- Greece wrangles with creditors as PM faces parliament... | Business Insider