Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fly Buy: $SLCA | iBankCoin.com
- Treasury Curve Flattens Despite Yesterday's Record-Setting Steepener Trade | ZeroHedge
- I AM BEAR KILLER. I GOT BIG MAGIC | iBankCoin.com
- How Long Can The Shale Revolution Last? | ZeroHedge
- THE WALL STREET BULL IS COMING | iBankCoin.com
- The Fed's "Other" Taper: Printing Of New $100 Bills Tumbles By 85% In 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Warns Midterm Elections Raise Risk Around Fiscal Deadlines | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Iraqi peshmerga groups link up in Turkey border town: AFP... | Business Insider
- New York street harassment video goes viral | Business Insider
- Here's The Maserati That Will Help The Brand Bust Out In The US | Business Insider
- Here's Proof That Graphs Are Key To Convincing People Of Your Argument | Business Insider
- First class Murray books ticket to London | Business Insider
- The 25 Best Universities In The World For Computer Science | Business Insider
- EU, Ukraine must agree gas debt deal for talks to... | Business Insider