Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Paul Craig Roberts Rages: Truth Is Now A Crime Against The State | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Tumble After Eurogroup Meeting Ends: "No Talks Until After Referendum" | ZeroHedge
- Current Oil Price Slump Far From Over | Financial Sense
- Tuesday Humor: Merkel's Desktop | ZeroHedge
- Greek Prime Minister To Address The Nation Shortly | ZeroHedge
- Charting Greek Referendum Path | ZeroHedge
- Mainstream Economists Just Don’t Get it: Bank of America Merrill Lynch Edition | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here are the nominees for 2016 North American Car of the Year | Business Insider
- Last year's insanely popular 'teen panel' is returning to... | Business Insider
- The iPhone 6S will be twice as fast as the iPhone 6 when using LTE, and it'll probably... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Wall Street's deep-pocketed donors aren't throwing money behind Chris... | Business Insider
- UN watchdog chief to Iran as nuclear talks extended | Business Insider
- Spotify has a great feature if you like to listen to music while running, but I still have some... | Business Insider