Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Federal Reserve - The Deep State's Central Bank | ZeroHedge
- Crunch Time? | ZeroHedge
- An Exasperated John Kerry Throws In Towel On Syria: "What Do You Want Me To Do, Go To War With The Russians?!" | ZeroHedge
- How Did The World Get This Way? | ZeroHedge
- Economics Explained (In 1 Simple Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Russian-OPEC Production Cut Remains a Long Shot | Financial Sense
- The Age of the Intelligent Machine | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 15 simple ways to relax, according to scientists | Business Insider
- This size-14 supermodel hates the term 'plus-size' — and she's... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump used his closing debate statement to accuse Ted Cruz of cheating in Iowa | Business Insider
- 5 things you need to know about North Korea's latest rocket... | Business Insider
- Here's the simple reason there are so many recession predictions right... | Business Insider
- Brazil roars ahead with Carnival despite troubling Zika... | Business Insider
- The FAA is warning people not to fly... | Business Insider