Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- White House Bars CNN, NYT, Others From Media Briefing | ZeroHedge
- Meet China's Biggest Oil Trader: At 39, He Generated $38 Billion In Revenue | ZeroHedge
- Tucker Carlson Takes on DNC Advisor Who Doesn't Know How to Identify a Gender | ZeroHedge
- Trump Administration Unveils First Step In Building Border Wall | ZeroHedge
- President Trump Addresses Conservative Conference - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- The Reflationary Window: Open How Wide For How Long? | Financial Sense
- Pettis: Capital Flooding Into US as Global Trade Environment Deteriorates | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Woman who is suspected of killing Kim Jong Un's half... | Business Insider
- The latest NASA images of Jupiter reveal giant, white storms in... | Business Insider
- Under Armour's 'soaring' shoe sales reveal a terrible truth for the business (UA... | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs thinks the Trump rally in stocks is doomed | Business Insider
- Pentagon: Stop using ISIL | Business Insider
- KFC trolls the internet with a 'clean-eating burger' — complete... | Business Insider
- Uber says it is not behind mysterious efforts to dig up '... | Business Insider