Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- German Comedy: Yanis Varoufakis "Puts The 'Hell' In Hellenic" | ZeroHedge
- OPEC’s Influence Has Long Been Exaggerated | Financial Sense
- "Faith In Fed Abilities" Are Too Firmly Embedded In The Investor Class | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Surge Most Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Greenspan: "The Stock Market Is Great", But The Economy Feels Like In "The Late Stages Of The Great Depression" | ZeroHedge
- EU Warns of Debt Dangers Facing Ireland and Euro Zone – “Emperor Has No Clothes” | ZeroHedge
- Crude Carnage Sends Stocks Lower Despite Last-Hour Buying-Panic | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Qatar loses key pre-World Cup tournament because of oppressive summer heat | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- VIDEO: Greece's far-left protesters are already... | Business Insider
- Fears mount for Iraq heritage after IS museum rampage | Business Insider
- The most exciting things you'll be able to do with the Apple Watch (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Here's your best look yet at what one of the best Android phones of the year will be like... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek