Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Edward Snowden Warns, Whatever You Do, Don't Use Google Allo | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Market Recap Sep 25, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- "It All Has A Very 2008 Feel To It" - For Deutsche Bank, The News Just Keeps Getting Worse | ZeroHedge
- Secret Truth Revealed about THE REAL DEBATE | ZeroHedge
- How Sand Is Leading to a Fracking Comeback | Financial Sense
- Bush vs Obama As Explained By Glenn Greenwald In One Tweet | ZeroHedge
- Trump vs Hillary: The Debate Of The Century... Gets Even Wilder | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What the author of 'Eat Fat, Get Thin' eats — and avoids — every day | Business Insider
- Uganda is trying to tame the 'world's most dangerous road... | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN: Trump vs. Clinton is the biggest fight since... | Business Insider
- New features shine in 'NBA 2K17,' but not without some issues | Business Insider
- The founder of Nasty Gal explains why she didn't... | Business Insider
- Here's where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump stand on... | Business Insider
- Cold War-era allies are finally putting North Korea on... | Business Insider