Cyber Monday is Here!
Cyber Monday 2012 is here (Nov 26th). It means great deals to be found on Amazon.com (AMZN), Ebay.com (EBAY), and BestBuy.com (BBY). Let's hope it benefits the shares of the said companies as well.
We have been screaming at you for weeks to buy up shares Amazon.com (AMZN) and take a chance on Ebay.com (EBAY) and Best Buy (BBY). If you are shopping online today go direct to their websites. There are deals on everything, its wonderful. Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest of the three mentioned to trade, its stock is now just 4% from its 12 month low. BBY can be picked up for $11.88 today, its up 1.5%. Amazon (AMZN) is trading even, around $242 a share. Ebay (EBAY) is up 3.75% and is pennies away from its 52-week high.
Let's hope the EU Debt issues and U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff' fears don't stop our stocks from moving higher. Forget trading stocks today, go buy some cool crap for XMAS. Mastery still believes in the stocks we mentioned two weeks ago in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Hedge Fund Industry's 25 Favorite ETFs | ZeroHedge
- HeLLo, My NaMe Is DR EBoLa... | ZeroHedge
- "We Are From The Government And We Are Here To Get Rid Of Ebola" | ZeroHedge
- Spot The "Broken Market" Day | ZeroHedge
- End of U.S. Dollar Hegemony - Not | Financial Sense
- Battleships And Helicopters Join Hunt For Missing Submarine: Sweden Prepares To "Use Weapons To Surface Sub" | ZeroHedge
- The Crocodile Jaws Spring Open Again, Preparing To Bite | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Outrageous Email Reveals How... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- CEO of oil giant Total killed in Moscow plane crash | Business Insider
- Obama Might Try To Circumvent Congress On An Iran Deal — And He's Already Getting An... | Business Insider
- Stocks Are Falling — Dow Down 120 (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, BA, DDD, YHOO, ABBV, SHPG) | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- 3 Biggest Takeaways From Apple's Strong Earnings Report | TheStreet.com