Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks
Cyber Monday is coming and before that you can count on the online deals thanks to Black Friday. Mastery is going with the five best stocks that will tick higher thanks to the millions about to be spent online. Those stocks are Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), Google Inc. (GOOG), Best Buy Co. (BBY), Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN), EBay Inc. (EBAY).
Of the five we like Amazon.com (AMZN) and Ebay (EBAY) the most. Thanks to stocks falling since President Obama's reelection and everyone selling on 'Fiscal Cliff' fears its left these 5 stocks up to 8% cheaper in less than one week. Here's the quick run down in order of preference on these 5 online retailers (with WMT and BBY still a brick and mortar operation)
1. Amazon.com Inc 's (AMZN) is trading at $220.60 and its shares are 24.31% from its 52-week low.
2. EBAY Inc 's (EBAY) is trading at $ 46.52 and its shares are now 9.5% from its 12 month high.
3. Google Inc 's (GOOG) is trading at $ 647.26 and its shares are 19.64% from its 52-week high.
4. Wal-Mart Stores Inc 's (WMT) is trading at $ 68.72 and its shares are now 12.92% from its 12 month high.
5. Best Buy (BBY) is trading at $15.25 and its shares are 5.7% from its 52-week low.
Best Buy is a gamble, the stock has lost 13% in the last month and 34% in 2012. However with traders looking for action while the world waits for the U.S. to either pass or fail on the 'Fiscal Cliff' these stocks should catch some positive action. Its not really what Congress and the President agree on, its how will the market perceive their decisions. Let's hope the big rating agencies hold off on downgrading the U.S. while we get our shit together.
Holiday shopping is about to begin, starting with pre-Thanksgiving sales, Black Friday deals, and whatever marketing campaign these retailers come up with between now and Christmas. The new monthly Amazon Prime for $7.99 is sure to attract consumers looking to save money on shipping. Even if they sign-up for the next two months that a big chunk of revenue the company can rake in every Q4 going forward. There are plenty of reasons to like these stocks today, even more so to use their websites to buy gifts for yourself and loved ones. Let the online shopping madness begin!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, EBAY, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Aussie Gold Production Surges To Its Highest Since 2003 | ZeroHedge
- Playing in the Sand | iBankCoin.com
- When Will the Fed Hike Rates? It All Comes Down to “Patience” | Financial Sense
- Fearing the Machine: AI vs. Cybernetics | Financial Sense
- Caught On Tape: LAPD Guns Down Homeless Man In Broad Daylight | ZeroHedge
- Hryvnia Rallies To 1-Month Highs After Ukraine Raises Benchmark Rate To 30% | ZeroHedge
- BiBi GoeS To ViCHY... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Anna Wintour thinks everyone should be fired once | Business Insider
- Here are 11 basic Excel tricks that will change your life | Business Insider
- Europe still off mark on sustainability goals: report | Business Insider
- Takata to double output of replacement airbags | Business Insider
- A Russian oligarch wants to sue Britain because he is... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- The NFL Draft is setting up perfectly for the Jacksonville Jaguars who could land the... | Business Insider