NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- SILENCE | iBankCoin.com
- This Raises a Few Eyebrows | iBankCoin.com
- Richmond Fed Rebounds But Wages Tumble To 12-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- McDonalds Misses Revenue, Earnings Estimates: Blames Weather | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: April 22 | ZeroHedge
- Monday Humor: 33 Uncomfortably True Charts About Everyday Life | ZeroHedge
- Chart Surfing | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- McDonald's Could Reveal A New Breakfast Wars Strategy Tomorrow | Business Insider
- REVIEW: Sony’s New Tablet Is Thinner And Lighter Than The iPad Air, And Android Fans Will... | Business Insider
- What 9 Highly Successful People Wish They Knew Before Starting Their First Jobs | Business Insider
- Facebook Has A Mobile Ad Network On The Way, And It Could Be Huge New... | Business Insider
- Biotech Company Gilead Just Destroyed All Expectations For Sales Of Its New Hepatitis C Drug (GILD) | Business Insider
- Meet The 5 Biggest Airbnb Hosts Being Targeted By New York's Top... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com