NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Don't Worry: "It's Only 1997" Besides "It's Different This Time" | ZeroHedge
- Hasta La Vista... Traders? (The Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Financial Industry) | Financial Sense
- The US Dollar and Stock Market Could Spike Higher Under Trump’s Tax Plan | Financial Sense
- Asylum Seekers Fleeing The U.S. For Canada May Find A Frigid Reception In Canadian Courts | ZeroHedge
- MISOC: The U.S. Military's Secret Brand Of Fake News | ZeroHedge
- Rich Kids Duped Into Fyre Music Festival Debacle In Bahamas - All Hell Breaking Loose, Ja Rule Involved | ZeroHedge
- Larry Fink Lashes Out At Trump Tax Plan: America's On "A Path To Exploding Deficits" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- A Bollywood superstar just delivered the next viral TED talk | Business Insider
- Treasury yields jump after Q1 GDP | Business Insider
- GOP CONGRESSMAN: South Korea is less 'alarmed than... | Business Insider
- Trump on Ted Cruz: 'Like. Dislike. Like.' | Business Insider
- Trump's tax plan calls for the repeal of a tax that once cost him $31 million | Business Insider
- A Heineken commercial puts Pepsi's 'protest... | Business Insider