NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The valuation of financial knowledge | ZeroHedge
- UMich Students Demand 'No-Whites-Allowed' Safe-Space To Plot "Social Justice" Activism | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: February 22 | ZeroHedge
- LME Hands Gold Banks License to Print Money | ZeroHedge
- Pigs Waiting To Get Slaughtered (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Infrastructure Stocks Tumble On Report Trump May Delay Infrastructure Bill Until 2018 | ZeroHedge
- Solar Installations Surge 95% In 2016 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's the most important thing a parent... | Business Insider
- People keep storming GOP town hall meetings around the country | Business Insider
- 25 mouthwatering Greek foods everyone should try | Business Insider
- Longtime Apple PR veteran Nat Kerris has nabbed a big job at Edelman | Business Insider
- THE SELF-INSTALLED SMART HOME REPORT: Why current smart home device owners are... | Business Insider
- 9 things you should never say during a salary negotiation | Business Insider
- Seth Meyers mocks everything that makes a movie 'Oscar bait' | Business Insider