NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Half a Bubble Off Dead Center | Financial Sense
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Under Pressure From Europe, Tsipras Prepares To Show Varoufakis The Door | ZeroHedge
- Volume Data Have Eased One Concern | Financial Sense
- Apologies To A Grandson: "It's Not The Country I Imagined For You" | ZeroHedge
- Global Uncertainty With the Upper Hand | Financial Sense
- Last Minute Tune Ups Before Exodus Launch | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Europe's police crack massive horsemeat trafficking... | Business Insider
- It looks like the Apple Watch's screen is nearly indestructible (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Stunning time-lapse shows what LA skies would look like without pollution... | Business Insider
- Death toll from huge quake in Nepal 'hits 876' | Business Insider
- Funeral planned for black man hurt in police custody | Business Insider
- Wall Street can't stop talking about the 'ridiculous' arrest of the... | Business Insider
- Key Jordan trade route cut after Syria border closure | Business Insider