NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Low Oil Prices Are Not The Reason Oil Companies Are Going Bankrupt | ZeroHedge
- Household Net Worth: The “Real” Story | Financial Sense
- Hofstra University Unveils "Trigger Warning" For Tonight's Debate | ZeroHedge
- 2029 Financial Collapse: Lionel Shriver’s Dystopian Outlook on the US | Financial Sense
- The Not so Silent Demise of Deutsche Bank | Financial Sense
- The Global Housing Bubble Is Biggest In These Six Cities | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Contagion: Nord LB, Lufthansa, Korean Air Pull Bond Deals | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US sanctions Chinese company tied to North Korea'... | Business Insider
- Pair of national polls find race deadlocked hours before Trump and Clinton... | Business Insider
- Report: White House bans the Defense Department from talking... | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider
- Uber is expanding its meal delivery service in 24... | Business Insider
- Glenn Beck reacts to Cruz's praise for Trump's debate performance: 'I... | Business Insider
- POLL: 86% of Americans think Wells Fargo'... | Business Insider