NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Essence Of Trump's Appeal To The Flyover Zone: "We Are Not Winning Anymore" | ZeroHedge
- What investors need to know about USAs FOREX rules | ZeroHedge
- DSK'd? IMF's Lagarde Loses Fight To Avoid French Trial Over Corruption Case | ZeroHedge
- Crude Drops After US Oil Rig Count Jumps Most Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- "If You Can't Touch It, You Don't Own It" | ZeroHedge
- What One Million Recently Fired Chinese Coal And Steel Workers Are Doing Now | ZeroHedge
- If You Can’t Touch It, You Don’t Own It | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After one day of 'Comic-Con,' 'Pokémon GO' in San Diego may be better than NYC... | Business Insider
- The UK's gloomy economy after the Brexit may be temporary | Business Insider
- One globe-trotting power couple can help you quit your day job and travel the world | Business Insider
- SCHLUMBERGER: The worst is over for oil (SLB, HAL, WTI, OIL, USO,... | Business Insider
- The 45 original shows and movies Netflix will release by the end of 2016 | Business Insider
- Actor Michael Caine legally changes name at 83, blames ISIS | Business Insider
- Scientists have developed a tiny robot prototype to that could help... | Business Insider