NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Past Fear, Present Fear | ZeroHedge
- Libya May Be Focus Of Major Rift Between US And Regional Allies | ZeroHedge
- Latin America: The Clouds May Be Clearing | Financial Sense
- The Economics Of Perpetual War | ZeroHedge
- Deflation’s Final Curtain Call (Part 2) | Financial Sense
- Ebola Outbreak Spreads To 6th African Nation: 20 Cases In Senegal | ZeroHedge
- Middle-East 'Frenemies' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Six arrested as Malaysian football fans riot | Business Insider
- Should You Worry About That Mole? Here's How To Tell | Business Insider
- HSBC's China Manufacturing PMI Comes In Light | Business Insider
- Here Are 10 Things That Are Right With America | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Arsenal boss Wenger jumps to mis-firing Sanogo's... | Business Insider