NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A June Fed Funds Rate Hike Risks a September Economic Stall | Financial Sense
- Alibaba's Largest Investor Is Selling A $7.9 Billion Stake | ZeroHedge
- Animal Rights Protesters Jump Barricades, Rush Bernie Sanders At California Rally | ZeroHedge
- How To Become An Addict Like Me | Altucher Confidential
- Brazil's New Anti-Corruption Minister Quits After Leak Exposes His Involvement In Corruption Scandal | ZeroHedge
- Alan Greenspan: "We're Running To A State Of Disaster" | ZeroHedge
- Japan Is First To Panic; Won’t Be The Last | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Authorities plan to build a camp for several hundred refugees inside Paris | Business Insider
- Mexican authorities have rescued kidnapped football... | Business Insider
- 'Game of Thrones' star Kit Harington says 'sexism toward men... | Business Insider
- McCONNELL: I hope Marco Rubio changes his mind and runs for reelection | Business Insider
- 12 essentials every guy needs for summer | Business Insider
- We went to Banana Republic and saw why sales are plummeting | Business Insider
- Here's what happens when you hold in a sneeze — and why you shouldn't do it... | Business Insider