NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Quality of China’s Yuan Deteriorates – In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Mitt Romney Is Now Heavy Favorite For Secretary Of State | ZeroHedge
- Your Last Minute Payrolls Preview: What Wall Street Expects | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Supporters Get Welcome News As Study Confirms White Population Dying Off Fast In Key Swing States | ZeroHedge
- The OPEC Deal: Here Are the Details | Financial Sense
- Hollande Announces He Will Not Run For Re-election As French President | ZeroHedge
- Taper Tantrum 2.0: German Bunds Tumble On Report ECB Is Preparing To Taper Bond Purchases | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- STOCKS SAW A MIXED DAY: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- Trump picks legendary Marine Gen. Jim Mattis for defense secretary | Business Insider
- 10 free websites that will show you how much your home is worth | Business Insider
- 7 simple tips for charging your iPhone as fast as possible | Business Insider
- CHATBOTS EXPLAINED: Why... | Business Insider
- Syrians in Germany face a tough fight to be... | Business Insider