NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Secret Service Head Resigns, Claims It Was "Noble Thing To Do" | ZeroHedge
- Priming the Pump for Q3 Earnings | Financial Sense
- Why the Fed Is So Wimpy | Financial Sense
- Ackman, Berkowitz Slammed After Fannie Mae Plunges 60% On Court Ruling | ZeroHedge
- Another Small Town Throwdown | iBankCoin.com
- Paypal is to be Spun Off | iBankCoin.com
- Technician: Top-Heavy Stock Market Has "More Pain to Come"; Long-Term Picture Still Favorable | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Trading Radar for 10/01: Acuity Brands (AYI), AZZ... | StreetInsider.com
- This Is The App People In Hong Kong Are Using To Organize Protests... | Business Insider
- Samsung rejects claims of Galaxy Note defect | Business Insider
- Ariana Grande Wants To Sell You This Bottle Of Water | Business Insider
- Big Tobacco Is Putting Scarier Warnings On E-Cigarettes Than On Some Cigarettes... | Business Insider
- DAVID TEPPER: The Market Is Too Big For Bill Gross To Mean Anything | Business Insider