NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- As Eric Holder Supports "Wholesale Change" In Ferguson PD, This is What Is Happening In Philly | ZeroHedge
- Despite Surprise Rate-Hike, Russian Ruble Crashes Most In 6 Years | ZeroHedge
- Headwinds for the U.S. and U.K. Economies | Financial Sense
- Market Breaks As Stocks Explode Higher On Algo-Triggering Headline | ZeroHedge
- Putin To Western Elites: Play-Time Is Over | ZeroHedge
- Why Did Q3 GDP Jump: Thank ISIS And The "War On Terror" | ZeroHedge
- Broken Market (Worse Than 2013 Nasdaq Blackout) Just Fails To Send S&P Back Over 2,000 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tim Cook Just Saved 'Countless Lives' By Announcing... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- How A Spooky Story Is Revitalizing A Sleepy New York Town | Business Insider
- The Virgin Galactic Spaceship That Crashed Was Using A New Fuel Combination... | Business Insider
- George Lucas Explains How Hollywood Became So Brainless | Business Insider
- Burkina President Compaore says not resigning, open to... | Business Insider
- 13 Of The Most Popular Tech Company CEOs, According To Their Employees | Business Insider