NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. Equity Valuations: To Be Dismissed? | Financial Sense
- Are Weak Earnings Signaling Recession Ahead? | Financial Sense
- David Stockman Warns "It's One Of The Scariest Moments In History" | ZeroHedge
- ISM Manufacturing Index: Slowest Growth in Thirteen Months | Financial Sense
- China’s Rate Cut Insufficient: Investors Expect More PBoC Stimulus and Yuan Devaluation | Financial Sense
- "They're Back" - We Have Learned Nothing In 10 Years!! | ZeroHedge
- Citi Reiterates "Keep Calm, And Lever Up" Call | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Justice Department is issuing a report on racial bias in Ferguson, and it's... | Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley on Apple: This company will be competing in markets worth $3.4 trillion (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Europe's ageing population means negative interest rates... | Business Insider
- Bayern target top gear, Dresden braced for potent clash | Business Insider
- Ikea is launching a new line of furniture that can charge your phone... | Business Insider
- Kim Kardashian reveals the 'accidental' reason why her mobile... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek