NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Haven Declares Public Health Emergency After "Never Before Seen" Heroin Overdose Epidemic | ZeroHedge
- EURO UNDeRTaKeR... | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: "There's No Escaping The Fact That This Is A Class War" | ZeroHedge
- Biometric Technology, "Brainprints", and the Death of the Password | Financial Sense
- Soros Suffers Major Loss On Long Pound Trade Ahead Of Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Triggers Existential Eruption of EU: “Disintegration of the EU practically irreversible.” | ZeroHedge
- Shadow Fed Funds Rate Says Sell US Equities | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- People are spending less at restaurants... | Business Insider
- 'Game of Thrones' dragons have steadily evolved over 6 seasons — here's... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Trump clarifies his stance on a Muslim ban, saying he'd bar only those from 'terror... | Business Insider
- 8 science-backed ways to appear more attractive | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Uber just announced the option to request a hot air balloon or... | Business Insider