NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ron Paul: What The Press Isn't Reporting About The MH17 Disaster | ZeroHedge
- "Authenticity Is As Rare As A Unicorn In Today's Politically-Motivated Markets" | ZeroHedge
- Krugman: CBO Doesn't Know How To Read Its Own Report | ZeroHedge
- The Rot Within, Part I: Our Ponzi Economy | ZeroHedge
- Three Charts Of The Week: Money Printing Is Not Bringing Prosperity To Main Street | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Continues to Expand | Financial Sense
- CPI Remains Stubbornly High as Yellen's "Noise" Won't Go Away | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Two Americans Killed In First Major... | Business Insider
- How Your Diet Is Stressing You Out | Business Insider
- U.S. Stocks Rebound on Encouraging Earnings and Economic Data | TheStreet.com
- A Mysterious Condition Is Killing Workers In Dongguan, China In Their Sleep | Business Insider
- Everyone Loves Apple Once Again (AAPL) | Business Insider
- A New Apple Patent Called ‘iTime’ Might Hint At What’s Coming For The iWatch | Business Insider
- Top Swing Trade Ideas for Monday July 21: Cliffs Natural Resources, MannKind, PolyOne | TheStreet.com