NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Salting The Economy To Death | ZeroHedge
- Submerging Markets | ZeroHedge
- Juncker Warns Euro Is Doomed, "Pointless" If Schengen Fails | ZeroHedge
- Russia Sends 10,000 AK-47s To Afghanistan As Government Mulls "Inviting" Moscow To Help Fight "Terrorists" | ZeroHedge
- What Do Venture Capitalists and Little Girls Have in Common | ZeroHedge
- What Does History Say About the First Rate Hike and Stocks? | Financial Sense
- How The Scots Welcome 'Visitors' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How designers around the world photoshopped this model when they were told to... | Business Insider
- Ex-Barclays CEO: Fintech could bring an axe down... | Business Insider
- 9 emails that show Hillary Clinton struggles with tech... | Business Insider
- Murray scores 21, No. 1 Kentucky rolls past USF 84-63 | Business Insider
- Here's what Russia will be up against if it decides to mess with Turkey | Business Insider
- Michigan State takes division with 55-16 rout of Penn... | Business Insider
- Spurs a title threat, admits Chelsea boss Mourinho | Business Insider