NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- We Ignore Unintended Consequences At Our Peril | ZeroHedge
- Greece’s Fight Against “Fiscal Waterboarding” Will Halt Economic Recovery | Financial Sense
- It’s Always Darkest Before the Dawn – Significant Market Bottom Likely in the Spring | Financial Sense
- Did The Federal Reserve Make A Major Math Error When Reporting Its December Gold Withdrawals? | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Is Now Frontrunning Value Investors | ZeroHedge
- Will Draghi’s QE work? | Financial Sense
- The Bond Market Has Reached Tulip Bubble Proportions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft hired the rapper Common to narrate Satya Nadella's speeches for its Super... | Business Insider
- Laird leads by two at Phoenix Open | Business Insider
- Cristiano Ronaldo, wearing a wig and glasses, surprised a young fan on... | Business Insider
- Richard Sherman can tell what play is coming when he watches other NFL games on TV... | Business Insider
- Consumer Reports says that these are the 10 best cars made in the USA (... | Business Insider
- 15 examples of Pete Carroll's unique style of coaching | Business Insider
- Australia, South Korea clash for Asian Cup | Business Insider