NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- And the Winner Is… | iBankCoin.com
- Weekly Sentiment Report: Is There Another Rabbit in the Hat? | ZeroHedge
- FBI Investigates Private Prison Nicknamed "Gladiator School" | ZeroHedge
- Walking Down the Noir Alley of Smokes | iBankCoin.com
- Abenomics Crucified With Lowest GDP Since Abe, Worst Current Account Deficit On Record | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Yen Breaks 103, Sends Stocks Reeling | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meet The Richest Person In 34 Major Countries | Business Insider
- Wall Street Is Going Crazy For A Revolutionary Technology That Could Change The Energy Market As We Know... | Business Insider
- CHART: 3 MLB Teams Have Spent More Than $1 Billion On Players Since Last Making The Playoffs | Business Insider
- How A 20-Something CEO Running A $2 Billion Company Got Mark Cuban To Become His... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: ESV HAL EXXI NUE | TheStreet.com
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (SPX, SPY, DIA, DJI, QQQ, TLT, TBT, GLD) | Business Insider
- Check Out The World's First Traveling Bitcoin ATM | Business Insider