NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Will Your Bank Look Like 5 Years From Now? | Financial Sense
- Stocks Displeased As Obama's Anti-Inequality Rant Brings Up End Of QE Concerns | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap December 3, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- As "Expected" EURJPY 139.00 Lifts Stocks Into The Green | ZeroHedge
- This Trojan is Going Out to Battle with His Helmut On | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: December 4 | ZeroHedge
- How Has The UK Economy Performed Since The Coalition Came To Power? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 Of Twitter Co-Founder Jack Dorsey's Favorite Things You Can Buy Online | Business Insider
- The Success Of Native Apps Does Not Necessarily Spell Doom For HTML5 | Business Insider
- Why A Famous Market Strategist Can No Longer Afford His Favorite French Wine | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- 12 Successful Entrepreneurs Share The Best Advice They Ever Got | Business Insider
- Over A Million Unemployed... | Business Insider
- Networks Are Battling To Make Tim... | Business Insider