NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China President Warns Conflict With America Would Be "Global Disaster" | ZeroHedge
- Israel Escalates Gaza Assault By Air, Sea; Threatens "Lengthy" Ground Operation | ZeroHedge
- What "Rosy" Job Numbers? Wal-Mart CEO Slams Recovery Mirage | ZeroHedge
- China Stamps Out "Rat Traders" To Boost Stock Market Confidence | ZeroHedge
- Actionable is Our Middle Name | iBankCoin.com
- New Research Strengthens Link Between Shale Drilling and Earthquakes | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: GUNS: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Goalie Moves To Striker In The 94th Minute, Scores Goal To Win Champions League... | Business Insider
- A Pilot Ordered 38 Pizzas For Passengers While... | Business Insider
- Chinese Exports Miss Expectations | Business Insider
- 4 Reasons Why Americans Aren't Buying Volkswagens Anymore | Business Insider
- Consumers And The Cloud... | Business Insider
- A 'Social Networking' Stock Has Exploded 25,000% In A Few Days, And It's Not Even Clear... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek