NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hey, REITs: Step Into My Office | iBankCoin.com
- Yesterday's Late-Day Buying Panic In Stocks Was The Biggest In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
- Why Global Growth Is So Disappointing | ZeroHedge
- This Pension Fund Is Daytrading Your Retirement Funds, With Up To 500% Leverage | ZeroHedge
- On The Ambiguity Of The Fed's Dot Plot | ZeroHedge
- Alibaba Open Indication Puts Its Market Cap Greater Than Facebook, Verizon, JPMorgan, Just Under Wal-Mart | ZeroHedge
- 238 Years Of The (Dis)United Kingdom | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Five diamond thieves arrested at Hong Kong gem fair | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- New Ukraine peace talks begin in Minsk: AFP | Business Insider
- Here's A Quick Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Right Now | Business Insider
- 'Miracle' panda triplets open their eyes in Chinese... | Business Insider
- 33 Of The Most Spectacular Photos Of The US Air Force Ever Captured | Business Insider
- Legendary Marine General James Mattis: ISIS Is A Combination Of Al Qaeda And Hezbollah On Steroids... | Business Insider