NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yellen: Hot For Obama... But Not Trump | ZeroHedge
- A Trade War Is in No One's Interest | Financial Sense
- Full Calendar Of Today's Washington Events | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price Up Through 'Key' $1207 Level as 'Brexit Means UK Out of Single Market' | Financial Sense
- The Audacity of Trump: Can He Succeed In Spite Of An Establishment That Wants Him To Fail | ZeroHedge
- Indiana YMCA Bans CNN Over Complaints About Constant Barrage of "Fake News" | ZeroHedge
- Chinese, Germans Bidding To Turn Abandoned Nuclear Wasteland Of Chernobyl Into Solar Farm | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The password you most likely have to use isn't nearly the safest – or easy... | Business Insider
- Trump just set a very high bar for himself | Business Insider
- CUT THE CORD: Here's a guide to every live... | Business Insider
- YouTube gets social with in-app messaging (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- 'Trumpomania': Trump's inauguration is... | Business Insider
- Madonna: 'Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White... | Business Insider
- THE FUTURE OF RETAIL 2016 [SLIDE DECK] | Business Insider