NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THe EMPReSS MoNeY PRiNTeR... | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Yields Are Tumbling | ZeroHedge
- Another Day Younger and Deeper in Debt | Financial Sense
- Fed Fails - American Spending Growth Is Weakest Since March 2011 | ZeroHedge
- What The Yen Might Reveal | ZeroHedge
- All Of Our Hopes & Dreams Come Down To 0.25% | ZeroHedge
- Atlanta Fed Cuts Q3 GDP Forecast To A Paltry 1.2% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- It's as if all that market mayhem didn't even happen | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Big Lots CFO takes over global logistics | Business Insider
- How will climate change affect your livelihood? | Business Insider
- REPORT: The FBI put its 'A-team' on the 'extremely serious'... | Business Insider
- Officials urge residents to stay prepared tropical storm | Business Insider
- Sheriff's deputy fatally shot in Houston while pumping... | Business Insider