NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Best And Worst Performing Assets During Thanksgiving Week | ZeroHedge
- Hugh Hendry Live 3: "To Bet Against China Is To Best Against Central Bank Omnipotence" | ZeroHedge
- One Of The Most Striking Equity Market Anomalies Explained | ZeroHedge
- The Massively Crowded 'Long-USD, Short-Treasuries' Trade Just Got Crowded-er | ZeroHedge
- Notes on Russia | Financial Sense
- More Good News for Employment | Financial Sense
- Your Role In The World Explained (In 1 Simple Sketch) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Athens' Abandoned Airport Looks Incredibly Eerie In These... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Italy's first female astronaut arrives at space... | Business Insider
- Firefighters On A Desperate Search For Victims After Chicago... | Business Insider
- The Stage Is Set For An Epic Finish At The World... | Business Insider
- PUTIN: We're Stronger Than Everybody | Business Insider
- Decaying complex shelters generations of migrants in... | Business Insider