NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will FTC Probe Of Largest For-Profit College Lead To Another Billion Dollar Taxpayer Bailout? | ZeroHedge
- The IMF Experts Flunk, Again | ZeroHedge
- This Coal Mine Valued At $630 Million In 2011 Just Sold For One Dollar | ZeroHedge
- US Economy Sees Substantial Increase After Weak QI, Though Still Below Average | Financial Sense
- August Will Shine | iBankCoin.com
- Near-Term Dollar Outlook | ZeroHedge
- This Is What A Total Breakdown In Market Internals Looks Like | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Part number 'confirms' debris is from Boeing 777 | Business Insider
- Mexico's president is facing the most damning charge yet — and his... | Business Insider
- How to save a ton of money when using your smartphone overseas | Business Insider
- Wing part arrives in Paris for MH370 link... | Business Insider
- OIL DROPS, STOCKS FALL: Here's what you need to know (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, IWM, TLT, CVX, XOM,... | Business Insider
- Millennials are fulfilling their stereotype as... | Business Insider
- Trading... | StreetInsider.com