NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Proof Positive That the "Recovery" is a Lie and the Fed Is Only Interested in the TBTFs | ZeroHedge
- Driverless Cars Poised to Transform Automotive Industry | Financial Sense
- Eurasian Pivot? Moscow Expects "Progress" From Tsipras Visit | ZeroHedge
- BiG DouCHe SPoTTeD... | ZeroHedge
- IRS Scandal Deja Vu: Hillary Clinton's Email Server "Wiped Clean" | ZeroHedge
- What Bond Investors Are Most Concerned About | ZeroHedge
- Greek Energy Minister Slams "Unscrupulous, Imperialist" Germany, Will Seek "Bold Alternatives" In Russia | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Chuck Schumer rose to the top of the US Senate | Business Insider
- Why a girl who was viciously bullied on Yik Yak now believes in the anonymous app... | Business Insider
- Starc truth a lesson for future one-dayers | Business Insider
- Here's everything we know about the the crash of Germanwings... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Murray nears milestone with 499th career win | Business Insider
- The Final Four is set — and Kentucky is the overwhelming favorite to win it all | Business Insider