NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Germany’s Dumbest Bank" Makes $5.4 Billion Transfer In Error | ZeroHedge
- What’s Preventing the Dow From Exploding? | Financial Sense
- In Stinging Defeat, House Republicans Abandon Obamacare Repeal Effort | ZeroHedge
- "ObamaCare Will Explode" Trump Tweets As WSJ Lashes Out At "ObamaCare Republicans" | ZeroHedge
- NAHB Housing Market Index: "Builders Confidence at 12 Year High" | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: March 24 | ZeroHedge
- US Confirms Coalition Airstrike In Mosul May Have Killed As Many As 240 Civilians | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The director of the mind-blowing new sci-fi thriller 'Life' explains... | Business Insider
- Replacing the US electric grid could cost $5 trillion | Business Insider
- 'You don't haul somebody overseas': Ex CIA director says... | Business Insider
- Roger Goodell wants to speed up NFL games and clean up the advertising — here is... | Business Insider
- TRUMP: 'The best thing we can do is let Obamacare explode' | Business Insider
- Hong Kong choose new leader amid accusations of China... | Business Insider
- The first full 'Justice League'... | Business Insider