NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Institutional Fish: "It's All Just A Pretend Game" | ZeroHedge
- 50% Of American Workers Make Less Than $28,031 A Year | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong On The Danger Of Conspiracy Theories | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices to 1-Week Low as Safe Haven Demand Falls | Financial Sense
- Caption Contest: "No Tongues" Edition | ZeroHedge
- The “New Normal” in EM Ex-China | Financial Sense
- Chart Of The Day: Jeff Bezos "Value Creation" Edition | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Fifth of eurozone banks fail ECB health check: report | Business Insider
- Wanderers in fairytale run to AFC Champions League final... | Business Insider
- The $5 Billion Startup Club: The 9 Highest Valued Startups That You Should... | Business Insider
- German consumer confidence stops falling: survey | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Ferrer hits 600 wins, faces Murray in Valencia | Business Insider
- Trailblazers Guard Damian Lillard Explains Why He Never... | Business Insider