NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: October 6 | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To The Future: Downward Mobility & Social Depression | ZeroHedge
- The Liquidations Begin: Three Hedge Funds Shut Down After Summer Rout | ZeroHedge
- BIS Warns of ‘Major Faultlines’ In Global Debt Bubble | ZeroHedge
- How America's "Think Tanks" Are Compromised & Bought Off By Foreign Governments | ZeroHedge
- The Phrase That Launches Recessions | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Short Interest Surges To Record, Pre-Lehman Level | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Seoul: N. Korea to release detained South Korean student | Business Insider
- 9 weirdest businesses in Britain where you don't pay VAT | Business Insider
- Forget In-N-Out and Shake... | Business Insider
- Take a look at the best new skyscraper in the world | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Workers removing Ten Commandments from Oklahoma Capitol | Business Insider
- The incredible life of private equity titan Robert Smith, the 268th wealthiest... | Business Insider