NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Leaked Soros Document Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor 'Open Society' Supporters | ZeroHedge
- New Lidar Chips for Self-Driving Vehicles Are Smaller Than a Dime, Cost $10 to Manufacture | Financial Sense
- Rent or Buy? – Are Parents Screwing Over Their Children? | ZeroHedge
- Gold - What Happens Next? | ZeroHedge
- Dutch Central Bank Refuses To Publish Gold Bar List For Dubious Reasons | ZeroHedge
- Trump By A Landslide? | ZeroHedge
- European Banks Prepare For "Economic Nuclear Winter" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- KFC's secret ingredient is 'the most underappreciated spice' in the... | Business Insider
- Astronomers have detected an 'interesting' and possibly alien radio signal coming... | Business Insider
- 5 red wines you should be chilling, according to a sommelier | Business Insider
- Homicides in Mexico have reached a grisly milestone | Business Insider
- Taylor Swift was dismissed from jury duty on a sexual-assault case because of bias | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is gaining on Hillary Clinton in 3 of the most... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek