NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "There Will Be Blood": Petrodollar Death Means A Liquidity And Oil-Exporting Crisis On Deck | ZeroHedge
- Stuck In Reverse And Descending Into Trauma | ZeroHedge
- OPEC Decision Is "Major Strike Against The American Market", Russian Tycoon Says | ZeroHedge
- Two FBI Agents Shot Near Ferguson Protests | ZeroHedge
- Housing Data Broadly Mixed | Financial Sense
- "We Blew It," Chuck Schumer Says Democrat Focus On Obamacare Was Wrong | ZeroHedge
- NaiL GuN SaM... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tibetan tapestry fetches record $45 million in Hong Kong | Business Insider
- The 10 Best Cities In The World For Students | Business Insider
- Visa Becomes Latest World Cup Sponsor To Castigate FIFA Over... | Business Insider
- Argentina charges HSBC with aiding tax evasion | Business Insider
- China drafts first domestic violence law | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 11/26: Deere (DE... | StreetInsider.com
- Celebrities Show Off Their Beats In Apple's New Ad (AAPL) | Business Insider