NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek Tragedy: Pension Pandemonium Sparks Bank Crash, Stocks At 26 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Chart of the Day: Nonfarm Payrolls and Bank Tightening | Financial Sense
- Another Exponential Chart: Record Numbers Renounce Their U.S. Citizenship In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Edge vs Risk Management (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Q4 Earnings Illustrate Earnings Recession | Financial Sense
- An Exasperated John Kerry Throws In Towel On Syria: "What Do You Want Me To Do, Go To War With The Russians?!" | ZeroHedge
- Either Banks Are Cheap... Or The Market's Gonna Crash | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 extremely wealthy people who choose to live frugally | Business Insider
- 'The Jungle Book' is back — and it looks incredibly realistic | Business Insider
- The UN will hold an emergency meeting after North Korea fired a long-range... | Business Insider
- Japanese stocks are cratering as JGB yields... | Business Insider
- Inside the network of officials targeted by China's massive anti-corruption... | Business Insider
- GOP congressman releases lengthy, 5-paragraph statement denouncing Beyoncé... | Business Insider
- Checking out the Lamborghini Huracán Spyder | Business Insider