NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Japan’s Yen Has Only Begun to Fall | Financial Sense
- Nature Rebounds | Financial Sense
- China's "E*trade Babies" Wiped Out In Market Crash | ZeroHedge
- THe ReTuRN oF DR NO…. | ZeroHedge
- Mainstream Economists Just Don’t Get it: Bank of America Merrill Lynch Edition | Financial Sense
- Have the Saudis Miscalculated the Impact of Lower Crude Prices on US Production? | Financial Sense
- Barry Bannister on Greece | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- INFOGRAPHIC: The world's most spoken languages... | Business Insider
- The season two trailer of this hilarious animated series shows why it's this... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, DIA, QQQ, NKE, CB, ACE, T, DTV)... | Business Insider
- FACT CHECK: When Chris Christie tells it like it isn't | Business Insider
- How beacons — small, low-cost gadgets — will influence billions... | Business Insider
- Someone is creating fake websites on the dark web to try to lure in... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek