NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- USDJPY Plunges As Dollar Drops To 11 Month Lows, Commodities Rise | ZeroHedge
- Wait Until You Get a Pitch Right Where You Want It! | Financial Sense
- Gold And Negative Interest Rates | ZeroHedge
- Let's Stop Pretending Nuclear Power Is Commercially Viable | ZeroHedge
- Amid Rising Fears Of Nuclear Terrorism, Belgium Hands Out Iodine Pills To Entire Population | ZeroHedge
- 15 Warning Signs of Possible Market Top, Recession Next Year | Financial Sense
- OPEC Set To Pump Even More Oil In April As Saudi Arabia Boosts Exports To Near-Record High Levels | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Wii U has been one of the worst purchases of my life | Business Insider
- People weighed in on the most common regrets in life, and some... | Business Insider
- A Russian artist makes freakishly realistic dolls that are creeping... | Business Insider
- Anthony Bourdain explains why the New York City... | Business Insider
- BYU's 'honor code' is making... | Business Insider
- Charles Schwab's daughter shares the investing advice her father gave her in... | Business Insider
- An angel investor who's helped start over 100... | Business Insider