NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- OBAMAS MaSSiVe FiGHT WiTH WaLL STReeT... | ZeroHedge
- Bond Markets Suffer Volatility as Crowded Trades Unwind | Financial Sense
- Shake Shock: Spot The Fast Food Outlier | ZeroHedge
- Economic Hope Crashes By Most Since 2013 Government Shutdown | ZeroHedge
- A Net Assessment of the World | Financial Sense
- Investor Opinions Have Become Extremely Uniform, and That's Not Good | Financial Sense
- How The Media Deceive The Public About "Fast Track" And The "Trade Bills" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The clock is ticking for Dropbox, valued at $10 billion more than a year ago | Business Insider
- 9 reasons why it's better to be a tourist than a traveler | Business Insider
- Olive Garden is putting out a new commercial you really wouldn't expect from the brand... | Business Insider
- A popular burger chain could become Chick-fil-A's biggest threat | Business Insider
- Google Maps searches are turning up some wildly racist and... | Business Insider
- American Eagle is surging after a big earnings beat (AEO) | Business Insider
- Here are the 10 new TV shows that are dominating the internet | Business Insider