NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet The LMCI - The Fed’s New Goal-Seeked, 19-Factor Labor Market Regression Rigmarole | ZeroHedge
- Signs Pointing Higher | iBankCoin.com
- Going Out on a Light Note | iBankCoin.com
- The Japanification Of Europe | ZeroHedge
- The 'Sunni Turn' Against The 'Shiite Crescent': How The Strategic Stupidity Of Washington (And Its Allies) Created ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Iraq and Syria Follow Lebanon’s Precedent | Financial Sense
- ISIS Are NOT Muslims | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Billy Crystal Pays Tribute To Robin Williams During Emmys 'In Memoriam... | Business Insider
- Here's The Ideal Body Type For Every Sport | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Crude Is Near A Two-Week High | Business Insider
- Doing These 4 Things Every Day Can Make You More Successful At Work | Business Insider
- Sarah Silverman Shows Off 'Liquid Pot' Vape Pen On Emmys Red... | Business Insider