NRA Chief LaPierre: The New Crazy
Wayne LaPierre NRA Chief wants you to call him crazy. This is old news as America figured that out last week.
On NBC’s Meet the Press, National Rifle Association chief Wayne LaPierre on Sunday refused to support new gun control legislation and maintained his support for putting armed guards and police in schools in response to the Dec. 14 school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
“If it’s crazy to call for putting police in and securing our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy,” LaPierre told NBC’s David Gregory. “I think the American people think it’s crazy not to do it. It’s the one thing that would keep people safe and the NRA is going try to do that.”
Enjoy the video.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Rates May Stay at Zero Bound Longer with 2015 Dovish-Leaning FOMC | Financial Sense
- Viewing Russia From the Inside | Financial Sense
- Trade Ideas For Monday | iBankCoin.com
- Two More Cops Shot After Yesterday's Brutal New York "Execution" | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Risks Becoming the Boy Who Cried Wolf Over QE | Financial Sense
- The Day Einstein Feared Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- Russia’s Crisis Is Europe’s Crisis | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Report: Sony Plans To Release 'The Interview'... | Business Insider
- HP Stream 13 Notebook Review: A Super-Affordable Windows Laptop | TheStreet.com
- Mother charged with murder of eight children in... | Business Insider
- 15 Cars Anyone Would Love To Get For The Holidays | Business Insider
- REVEALED: YouTube Star Bethany Mota Tells Us 2 Things Her Fans Don't... | Business Insider
- For Russia's economy, the worst is yet to come | Business Insider
- After-... | StreetInsider.com