Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hitting Icy Water | iBankCoin.com
- Bitcoin Exchange 'Faced 150,000 Hack Attacks Every Second’ Showing 'Technology Risk' | ZeroHedge
- Long Crude Oil Speculative Bets Rise To All Time High | ZeroHedge
- Global-Debt Market: $100Trillion | ZeroHedge
- NatGas Nightmares & The Descending Deep State | ZeroHedge
- Hussman Warns S&P 500 Over-Valuation Now Higher Than Housing In 2006 | ZeroHedge
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet For Dealing With Excuses | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Owner Of Sprint: I Want To Buy T-Mobile And Start A... | Business Insider
- VIDEO... | Business Insider
- SPOILER: The Biggest Mystery On 'True Detective' Is Finally Solved | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: The Economy's Slow Growth Is Now... | Business Insider
- SOURCE: Sheryl Sandberg Is NOT About To Become Disney's New CEO (DIS, FB)... | Business Insider
- Ukraine Is Building A National Guard 'From Scratch' In Face Of Russian... | Business Insider
- What It's Like Inside The World's Largest Bitcoin Mining Operation | Business Insider