Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NATO Canada Has A Message For Russian Soldiers | ZeroHedge
- Inside the Market’s Mind: Debt, Growth and Politics | Financial Sense
- CBO "Revises" Its 2014 GDP Forecast, Hilarity Ensues (As Always) | ZeroHedge
- Meet The LMCI - The Fed’s New Goal-Seeked, 19-Factor Labor Market Regression Rigmarole | ZeroHedge
- Durables Goods, Excluding Bumper Boeing Orders, Suffer Biggest Drop Of 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine President Dissolves Parliament, Announces It On Twitter | ZeroHedge
- From the Pipe of Uncle Buccs… | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Looking to Diversify? Invest in Eisenhower's Rolex, FDR's Top Hat | TheStreet.com
- Nearly Half Of Parents Think They Can Put Off College Savings Until Just... | Business Insider
- 'The Internet Of Things' Will Change Virtually Everything... | Business Insider
- Israel accepts 'unlimited' truce in Gaza: govt source... | Business Insider
- Why Many Argue There's Still A Fortune To Be Made In 3D Printing Stocks (DDD, SSYS... | Business Insider
- US survey highlights mistrust of police | Business Insider