Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe's Fantastic Bond Bubble: How Central Banks Have Unleashed Mindless Speculation | ZeroHedge
- Back To The Future | ZeroHedge
- These Clowns Are Dragging Us Into War | ZeroHedge
- Gold Tumbles Most In 6 Weeks As USD Surges | ZeroHedge
- Here’s Why Women Feel Underemployed (Hint: It’s All in the Major) | Financial Sense
- The But-For Test; A Refined List of Buyout Targets | iBankCoin.com
- US Troops Are Heading To Ukraine | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ayatollah Urges Iran To Boycott 'Immoral' High-Speed... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- On Sept. 15, Google Will Make A Massive Bet Against Apple's iPhone 6 Strategy (GOOG, AAPL... | Business Insider
- The Laundromat Vs. New Laundry Apps: Which Is Better Value? | Business Insider
- We've Got A Busy 4-Day Week Ahead Of Us — Here's Your Complete Preview... | Business Insider
- Total Wipeout In Atlantic City | Business Insider
- Ukrainian Military: Russian Forces Are... | Business Insider