Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CCTV Camera Captures Moment Of Istanbul Airport Explosion As Suicide Attacker Blows Himself Up | ZeroHedge
- Juncker Refuses To Speak English In Address To EU Parliament | ZeroHedge
- Brexit "Do Over" Petition Exposed As A Scam... | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: "There's No Escaping The Fact That This Is A Class War" | ZeroHedge
- US Stocks Erase All Post-QE3 Gains, Tumble To Fed Balance Sheet 'Reality' Once More | ZeroHedge
- Clinton Slams Benghazi Report As "Discredited, Conspiracy Theories" | ZeroHedge
- Why The ECB Thinks Brexit Is Not A "Lehman Moment" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This super-yacht concept is perfect for the aspiring Bond villain | Business Insider
- A NASA spacecraft is about to explore Jupiter like never before — here’s... | Business Insider
- Volkswagen's $15 billion settlement doesn... | Business Insider
- Top GOP figures are finding it increasingly difficult to... | Business Insider
- Harvard, Stanford, and 20 other colleges that are worth the money | Business Insider
- Emergency call logs reveal horrifying... | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett once proposed a 4th Law of Motion to explain the pitfalls of active management | Business Insider