Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe’s Survival Depends on Debt Restructuring, Not Growth | Financial Sense
- "They're Back" - We Have Learned Nothing In 10 Years!! | ZeroHedge
- The Internet Of Things: A Dystopian Nightmare Where Everyone And Everything Will Is Monitored | ZeroHedge
- As Greek Default Fears Return, Government Considers "Borrowing" Pensions To Repay IMF | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: The Moment Boris Nemtsov Was Assassinated | ZeroHedge
- "World-Leading Economist" And Advisor To Chancellor Osborne Busted For Smoking Crack | ZeroHedge
- Financial Bloggers Are Bullish. Does It Matter? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Syracuse lacrosse team fooled Virginia's defense with an awesome hidden ball... | Business Insider
- Dating app Tinder premium plan aims at under-30 crowd | Business Insider
- Mark Cuban is starring in the third installment of the ridiculous TV movie '... | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett fired a huge shot at the private equity business (BRKA... | Business Insider
- Two kids were given only one sandwich — what they did next will... | Business Insider
- WHITNEY TILSON: Here are 4 reasons why I'm now even more convinced that... | Business Insider
- Argentina's president just gave her most delusional... | Business Insider