Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Soy Weak Sauce | iBankCoin.com
- Volcker Rule To Scrap "Portfolio Hedging", Would Make Trillions In Excess Deposits Inert | ZeroHedge
- Part 1 - Era Of Depositor Bail-In Cometh | ZeroHedge
- Brazil: Is This Emerging Market Now a Buying Opportunity? | Financial Sense
- US Deficit Shrinks To $40.6 Billion As October Petroleum Exports Rise To New Record | ZeroHedge
- Beige Book "Modest To Moderate" In Its Boredom, Bashes Obamacare | ZeroHedge
- Market Seasonality and The Fed Are a Powerful Combination | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Terrible $200 Bear Jacket Explains Urban... | Business Insider
- Texas School Principal Placed On Leave After Forbidding Students From... | Business Insider
- Meet The World's Wealthiest Bachelors | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- 11 Moments That Made The Ford Mustang The Ultimate American Car | Business Insider
- Here's The Best View Ever Of Saturn's Mysterious... | Business Insider
- Marriage Is No Guarantee Of Income Security | Business Insider