Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Get Paid Fighting Against Trump" - Ads Across American Cities Reportedly Offer Money To Inauguration Agitators | ZeroHedge
- Peak Savings: Wall Street Faces 20 Years Of Retirement Withdrawals As Boomers Hit 70 1/2 | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Boosted By Struggling US Dollar | Financial Sense
- British Pol Claims Trump Marked for Assassination | ZeroHedge
- Media Betrayal: Steve Harvey Given Uncle Tom Treatment After Trump Meeting, Nicole Kidman Suffers Pizza-Themed Hit Piece | ZeroHedge
- Germany Slams Trump Criticism: Urges US To "Build Better Cars", Accuses Washington Of Causing Refugee Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Maxine Waters Calls For Trump Impeachment (Before He Takes Office) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- In 2 months, the Dutch vote will set off Europe's 'super... | Business Insider
- 13 things you're doing wrong from the moment you wake up | Business Insider
- CBO: The GOP's Obamacare repeal could leave 27 million... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- 12 flight-booking hacks every traveler should know | Business Insider
- There's a mysterious recurring code in 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' — here's... | Business Insider
- A huge portion... | Business Insider