Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Consequences of Imposing Negative Interest Rates | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Russia Does The (Dry) Ice Bucket Challenge | ZeroHedge
- Blistering Demand For 2 Year Paper Send Entire Curve Tighter | ZeroHedge
- The Massively Crowded 'Long-USD, Short-Treasuries' Trade Just Got Crowded-er | ZeroHedge
- THE TURKEY GODS ARE HERE | iBankCoin.com
- Central Bankers, Fear And Other Bad Counselors | ZeroHedge
- Pressures On The US Economy Just Increased | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Teenage Jeff Koons tells AFP he 'knew nothing'... | Business Insider
- Hamilton, Rosberg set for title duel in desert | Business Insider
- How Women, Booze, And Money Made Spotify's CEO 'Completely... | Business Insider
- South Korean export muscle sapped by weak yen | Business Insider
- What Are Traders Chatting About Right Now? Trading Volumes... (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- The Cost Of A Thanksgiving Dinner Has Dropped Over The Last 100 Years | Business Insider
- The Performance Of State-Owned Enterprises Has Been... | Business Insider