Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Best And Worst Performing Hedge Funds Of 2016 (And Those Inbetween) | ZeroHedge
- The 4 Key Themes From Q4 Conference Calls | ZeroHedge
- China Explores Its Monetary Easing Toolkit | Financial Sense
- The "Trade Of The Year" Just Returned 30% In Two Days | ZeroHedge
- Presidents Day (For Millennials) | ZeroHedge
- US Allies Are Now Fighting CIA-Backed Rebels In Syria | ZeroHedge
- The Urban Bubble in Commercial Real Estate | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 15 memorable Valentine's Day dates that won't cost a fortune | Business Insider
- Disturbing video of teacher yelling at 1st-grader raises... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Another Russian tycoon just invested millions in Uber | Business Insider
- 'Mechanical doping,' the biggest scandal to rock pro cycling since Lance... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is about to get hit by a barrage of attack ads | Business Insider
- 3 science-backed ways to combat procrastination | Business Insider