Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 3D Printing Medical Technology | iBankCoin.com
- Forget Ferrari, The $803,300 Red Flag L5 Is The New Must-Have Car In China | ZeroHedge
- Fukushima Manager Admits Water Woes "Out Of Control", Refutes Lies By PM Abe | ZeroHedge
- A Precious Metals Bull Makes His Last Stand | iBankCoin.com
- Number Of Middle Age Californians Living With Their Parents Soars | ZeroHedge
- 302 Reasons To Jump Ship | ZeroHedge
- Traders Walk In On Another Sleepy Session In Search Of Its Volumeless Levitation Catalyst | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Runner's Tweets At Nearly Every Mile Of The Boston Marathon Brought Readers... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's Everything You Need To Know About How Apple And Google... | Business Insider
- The Average Stock Is More Expensive Now Than It Was At The Peak Of The Dotcom Bubble... | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert Reads Top 10 List He Wrote For David Letterman 17... | Business Insider
- You Won't Want To Miss IGNITION: Future Of Marketing This June | Business Insider
- Fears Of China's Supposed 'Lehman Moment' Have Been Completely... | Business Insider