Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Pre-Crime" Returns To America With New Airbnb Law | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela’s Inflation: The Wall Street Journal’s Reportage is Off, Way Off | ZeroHedge
- "Drain The Swamp" | ZeroHedge
- America’s “Pivot to Asia” May Be Over | Financial Sense
- The US Military Lied To Thousands Of Soldiers (And Now Veterans Are Paying for It) | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Cuts S&P500 Earnings Forecasts For The Next Three Years | ZeroHedge
- Huma Abedin On Hillary: "She Is Still Not Perfect In Her Head" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Amazon’s fast-growing apparel business should terrify Macy's and JC... | Business Insider
- The Navy has a new game-changing surveillance plane out in the Pacific | Business Insider
- Samantha Bee slams Donald Trump's pro-life comments: He's 'confused abortions with bear... | Business Insider
- Visa's profit spikes 28% (V) | Business Insider
- STOCKS RALLY: Here's what you need to know (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC, T, TWX, TMUS, VFC,... | Business Insider
- By attacking DNS servers, hackers can bring down many websites for the price of one | Business Insider