Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Stock Market After The Mini Crash | ZeroHedge
- America Does it Again | iBankCoin.com
- Always the Opposite, Friends. Always the Opposite | iBankCoin.com
- S&P 500 Suffers 'Death Cross' For First Time In 4 Years | ZeroHedge
- Bears Are "Covering" Everywhere, Especially Here | ZeroHedge
- Why QE4 Is Inevitable | ZeroHedge
- "Would You Finance Your Kicks?": Shoe-Backed Securities Are On The Way | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Prosecutors: No retrial for white officer who shot black... | Business Insider
- Dibaba keeps athletics double bid on track | Business Insider
- The Latest: 71 dead migrants in Austrian truck, 4 kids | Business Insider
- Rubio says strength is only way to maintain peace with... | Business Insider
- Study can't confirm results of many psychology... | Business Insider
- Everything we know so far about the new Apple TV | Business Insider
- Here's a super quick guide to what traders are talking about as stocks rebound around the... | Business Insider