Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here's The Bad News That Nobody Is Telling You About The Record Lows In Initial Jobless Claims | ZeroHedge
- "Seasonally Data Dependent": Adjusted New Orders Highest In 2015; Unadjusted Lowest Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- As China Admits It Lied About Its Local Debt Levels, Local Billionaires Are Quietly Liquidating Their Assets | ZeroHedge
- The Rent is Too Damn High: San Fran Residents Pay $1,000/Mth To Live In Shipping Containers | ZeroHedge
- AAPL Stock Tests Key Technical Level For First Time Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- The World Explained In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- "The Worldwide Credit Boom Is Over, Now Comes The Tidal Wave Of Global Deflation" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Tinder for elites' app The League had an exclusive party in Montauk with helicopters... | Business Insider
- What 16 Twitter analysts are saying about the depressing outlook and... | Business Insider
- 17 things every guy should do to look sharp | Business Insider
- Here’s why the New York City subway is always delayed | Business Insider
- Another iconic villain has been added to the ‘Street Fighter’ reboot | Business Insider
- China's real estate sector is in even worse... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek