Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hey Dick (Fisher) - Explain This | ZeroHedge
- It's Not Getting Any Smaller | ZeroHedge
- The Most Disturbing Chart Of The "New Housing Normal" | ZeroHedge
- What Is Really Driving Gold | Financial Sense
- Why Nav Sarao Had To Be Destroyed: He Found A Way To Beat The HFTs At Their Own Game | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Surges Towards $58 - Completes "Manic Wtf" Pattern | ZeroHedge
- China’s New Investment Bank: A Premature Prophecy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is what happens to your stock when someone sends a fake email saying the CEO has... | Business Insider
- Happy World Book Day — Here are 8 books Neil deGrasse Tyson says everyone... | Business Insider
- A former Navy captain just identified the biggest flaw in the US's... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Greek parliament okays controversial cash reserve... | Business Insider
- Bin Laden allies suspected of Vatican plot arrested in... | Business Insider
- Boko Haram retakes NE town from Nigerian army | Business Insider