Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 18 Stats That Prove That Government Dependence Has Reached Epidemic Levels | ZeroHedge
- A Blueprint for Investing in Frontier Markets | ZeroHedge
- How Will Gold Respond to Global Deflation? | Financial Sense
- Princeton Study Confirms 'US Is An Oligarchy' | ZeroHedge
- How Do You Justify Consuming ExxonMobil’s Oil? | Financial Sense
- Growth Rate China Slowest in 18 Months | ZeroHedge
- China Wanted Capitalism But it Also Got Strikes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How 10 Of The Most Dominant Athletes Alive Spend Their Millions | Business Insider
- BREMMER: Russia Wants This Deal To 'Weaken The Ukrainian Government To The Point Of... | Business Insider
- Delta Flight Ordered To Remote Part Of Denver Airport After Bomb Threat | Business Insider
- John Boehner's Spokesman Sends Perfect... | Business Insider
- There Are Only 3 Ways To Stop The Inevitable Robot Uprising | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Nike Is Trying To Tamp Down Rumors That The FuelBand Is... | Business Insider