Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Long-Term Bull Case for GoPro | iBankCoin.com
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- What The "Porsche Indicator" Tells Us About The Greek "Recovery" | ZeroHedge
- FREE SCOTLAND | iBankCoin.com
- Top U.S. Military Official: Our Arab “Allies” Support ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Janet Yellen Trolls America's Poor: Tells Them It Is Important To Get Rich | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Audi Jumps To The Front Of The Line For Self-... | Business Insider
- Amazon Just Paid Nearly $5 Million To Own The Entire '.Buy' Web... | Business Insider
- Drug Stock Goes Bananas After Approval Of Its Fast-Acting Erectile Dysfunction... | Business Insider
- Bonds Aren't Just For Old People | Business Insider
- Elon Musk Says Tesla’s Self-Driving Cars Will Be 10 Times Safer Than Human Drivers... | Business Insider
- How To Create Custom Functions In Excel | Business Insider