Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Will Happen After November 8th? | ZeroHedge
- What The Media Did Not Report: Here Is The "Ignored" Part Of Kaepernick's Speech | ZeroHedge
- Dutch Central Bank Refuses To Publish Gold Bar List For Dubious Reasons | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 30 | ZeroHedge
- Trump Applauds Huma's Decision To Dump "Pervert Sleaze" Weiner | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks Double Down on the Mistakes of 2008... Creating the Greatest Bubble in Financial History | ZeroHedge
- 49ers Fans Burn Kaepernik Jerseys After 'Black-Oppression'-Protesting QB Refuses To Stand For National Anthem | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Men are replacing their briefcases with a bag once thought to be only for women | Business Insider
- 5 red wines you should be chilling, according to a sommelier | Business Insider
- The 5 best online mattress startups for every type of sleeper... | Business Insider
- Mylan is launching the first EpiPen generic at a discount of... | Business Insider
- Merkel: EU nations must not to refuse Muslim migrants | Business Insider
- Trump slammed over tweets about the death of Dwyane Wade’s cousin... | Business Insider
- United Airlines poached American Airlines No. 2 to be its... | Business Insider