Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Congress Brings Socialism To America With This Proposed Law | ZeroHedge
- BitLicense Part 1 - Benjamin Lawsky's Attempt to Single-Handedly Drive the US Economy Back into the Dark Ages | ZeroHedge
- Foster’s: Australian for Breakout | iBankCoin.com
- China Buys U.S. Debt at Fastest Pace on Record | Financial Sense
- "Authenticity Is As Rare As A Unicorn In Today's Politically-Motivated Markets" | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela's Transformation To Socialist Utopia Is Nearly Complete As Its Factories Grind To A Halt | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Are Up - It's Tuesday Durr! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Argentines Are Preparing Themselves For A Lost Year | Business Insider
- We Got Some Dirt On The Secret Payment Feature Snapchat Is Building | Business Insider
- 21 Quotes From Bill Gates That Take You Inside The Mind Of The World's... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- A 30-Year-Old Law Is Creating A Crisis In San Francisco | Business Insider
- The Remarkable Story Of A Rising Terrorism Analyst Who Got Too Close To His Subjects | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek