Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Stocks Recover From Biggest Plunge In Years As 'Still-Contracting' Manufacturing Industry Improves | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Is "Bouncing Economic Rubble With Trillion-Dollar Debt Missiles" | ZeroHedge
- Gold & Silver Suddenly Shellacked | ZeroHedge
- Markets Pricing in Substantial QE Operation by the ECB | Financial Sense
- These Shale Companies Will File For Bankruptcy First: Goldman's "Best And Worst" Shale Matrix | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong: Foreign Capital Flows Could Drive US Markets Significantly Higher | Financial Sense
- KING DOLLAR | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Guess How Long It Has Been Since The Republicans... | Business Insider
- The Euro Slides To An 11-Year Low (EUR, USD) | Business Insider
- Check Out A 'Filthy' And 'Disgusting... | Business Insider
- Top Economists Call For Greece To Get A Debt Write-Off... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Battle Of The Yoga Pants: Is Lululemon The Best Value? | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek