Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Great Middle Class Revolt Gets Bigger | Financial Sense
- Virginia Tech Snowflakes Unveil Definitive List Of Top 50 Microaggressions That Offend Them | ZeroHedge
- The Stock Market Is A Propaganda Tool | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Pension Showdown: Mayor Seeks to “Target Those Who Got Rich From System” | Financial Sense
- Hillary Reemerges, Slams "Dangerous Epidemic" Of Fake News | ZeroHedge
- Time Urges 65 Million Americans Who Voted For Hillary Not To Pay Taxes | ZeroHedge
- Fake News, Criminalized | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump gets one intelligence briefing per week | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN SACHS CEO: 'The declared policies of Mr. Trump' are... | Business Insider
- Investors shouldn't 'drink the Kool-Aid' that Wall Street's... | Business Insider
- China just gave the clearest signal yet that its economy is bouncing back | Business Insider
- Watch Bryson DeChambeau — golf’s most eccentric player — unveil... | Business Insider
- A woman who quit her job as an investment banker now earns just as much traveling the world... | Business Insider
- WE'RE HIRING: Join Business Insider as Senior Research Analyst | Business Insider