Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Baffled WaPo Still Arguing That Only Dumb, White Men 'Approve' Of Trump | ZeroHedge
- Starbucks' 'Brand Perception' Takes A Massive Hit After Announcing Plans To Hire 10,000 Refugees | ZeroHedge
- Beijing Responds To Trump Charge China Is A "Grand Champion At Currency Manipulation" | ZeroHedge
- POWERFUL GOLD & SILVER COILED SPRINGS: Important Charts You Have To See | ZeroHedge
- Is The Trump Trade Over? Here Is The "Barometer" BofA Uses To Decide | ZeroHedge
- French President Fires Back At Trump Over Paris Comments | ZeroHedge
- Dramatic Drone Footage Shows Extent Of San Jose Flooding | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How one woman saved $17,000 in 10 months while living in one of the most... | Business Insider
- How Hollywood hitmaker Judd Apatow thinks about tech changing the business — and... | Business Insider
- Kellyanne Conway: Trump has sacrificed 'mightily' in things like money and... | Business Insider
- First Dutch immigrants' party is challenging the far-right... | Business Insider
- The best bar in every state, according to Yelp | Business Insider
- Trump bashes the media for using anonymous sources —... | Business Insider
- A vague section in Trump's executive orders is worrying immigrants | Business Insider