Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Obamacare’s Failure Means for America | Financial Sense
- Dow Opens Down Over 700 Points From Highs, Breaks Key Technical Support | ZeroHedge
- Silver bear market could end here! | ZeroHedge
- Questions Grow Over Devin Nunes' Mystery White House Visit | ZeroHedge
- And The Market Breaks... | ZeroHedge
- Stock Market Getting Ready for a BIG Move; Risk to the Downside | Financial Sense
- Leaving The EU's Customs Union Is The Only Logical Step For A Truly "Global Britain" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The booming US auto market is starting to get risky | Business Insider
- South Carolina coach Frank Martin's wild... | Business Insider
- Hybrid human-robo advisors will manage 10% of all... | Business Insider
- Here are the US counties where there are more deaths than births | Business Insider
- The company that owns Olive Garden just placed a $780 million bet on a tiny... | Business Insider
- This object has been sprayed with the world's blackest material —... | Business Insider
- The world's rarest and most ancient dog has just been re-discovered in the wild... | Business Insider