Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Navy Sailor Threatened With Jail After Breaking Regulation By Refusing To Stand For National Anthem | ZeroHedge
- "You're An Idiot & A Lunatic if You Question 'Safe Spaces' Or 'Microaggression'" - President Of Northwestern | ZeroHedge
- BaNZai7 DeBaTe PReVieW... | ZeroHedge
- What A Commodity Trading Legend Is Buying Ahead Of The Next Crisis | ZeroHedge
- ECB Board Member Admits Central Bank's Monetary Policy Risks "Tearing Up Social Fabric" | ZeroHedge
- “Gold Will Likely Soar To A Record Within Five Years" | ZeroHedge
- The Obama Gun "Super Owner" - New Study Finds 50% Of Guns Owned By Just 3% Of Population | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Credit cards are going the way of fax machines | Business Insider
- Miami is overloaded with condos, and things are only going to get worse | Business Insider
- More than 100 protesters marched outside the... | Business Insider
- With this online business class, you can attend an Ivy League university... | Business Insider
- Here's why worries over Brexit are overblown | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- An airline pilot reveals why the Boeing 757 is truly unique (BA) | Business Insider