Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wall Street Is One Sick Puppy - Thanks To Even Sicker Central Banks | ZeroHedge
- The “New Normal” in EM Ex-China | Financial Sense
- A Furious Albert Edwards Lashes Out At Central Bankers: "Will These Morons Ever Learn?" | ZeroHedge
- I AM AN OIL MAN OF MAGNANIMOUS PROPORTIONS | iBankCoin.com
- India Gold Demand Surges 450% and Bank of Russia Demand At 15 Year High | ZeroHedge
- The European Central Bank Embarks on Asset Purchases | Financial Sense
- Spot The "Broken Market" Day | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Two die in Sierra Leone riot sparked by Ebola tests | Business Insider
- Morgan Spurlock's New Short Film Explains The Market Economy So Even A Caveman... | Business Insider
- This Man Claims His iPhone 6 Burned A Hole Through His Pants (AAPL... | Business Insider
- Sweden Is Learning Just How Insanely Difficult It Is To Capture An Enemy... | Business Insider
- Obama: US Is 'Shaken' By Canadian Shooting | Business Insider
- Archaeologists Discovered A 'Once In A Lifetime' 2,000-Year-Old Stone... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com