Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Apocalypse Preview: Chinese River Turns Blood-Red | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Recovery? Europe Would Love Some Of That | ZeroHedge
- China Cements Eurasian Trade Routes With Great Silk Road Revival: The Infographic | ZeroHedge
- The Truth About the Fed’s Relationship With Bubbles | ZeroHedge
- LISTEN TO ME | iBankCoin.com
- My Bearish Scenario | iBankCoin.com
- THe DoNeTSK OPeN... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 Simple Steps To Improve Your Handwriting | Business Insider
- US Says Russia Tested A Cruise Missile In Violation Of Cold War Treaty... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Watch The Amazing 'Game Of Thrones' Season 4 Gag Reel Revealed At Comic-Con... | Business Insider
- A Korean Baseball Team Is Filling Seats With Bizarre... | Business Insider
- PENDING HOME SALES UNEXPECTEDLY DROP | Business Insider
- The Big Mac index: A basket of sliders | Business Insider