Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Pokemon Go Scares Middle Eastern Governments | Financial Sense
- Bernie Supporters Boo, Chant "No More Wars" As Leon Panetta Pitches Hillary's War Credentials | ZeroHedge
- The Law Of The Jungle Is Far Superior To The Ideology Of Globalism | ZeroHedge
- Nobody Knows Who's Paying For The Privately Funded Democratic National Convention | ZeroHedge
- Charting The Difference Between The Original And Revised GDP | ZeroHedge
- Expert: Global Investors Fleeing Negative Rates for "Risky Instruments" | Financial Sense
- Atlantic Divergence in Monetary Policy as US Economy Outpaces EU | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The XT5 is the most important Cadillac on the market — and it has just one problem (GM) | Business Insider
- Malcolm Gladwell shuts down his critics in just three words | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- 6 skills of self-made millionaires everyone should use | Business Insider
- The 7 best iPad accessories you can buy right now | Business Insider
- BILL O'REILLY: Slaves who... | Business Insider
- ROOMY KHAN: The US government is creating a culture... | Business Insider