Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Draghi Now Has All the Ammunition He Needs for QE - Implementation Still a Problem | Financial Sense
- United States Of Newspeak – Obama Spins Executive Orders As "Presidential Memoranda" To Avoid Scrutiny | ZeroHedge
- Just What Is China Buying? | ZeroHedge
- Epic Bot Fraud: Up To 50% Of All Publisher Traffic Is From Fake Clicks; Billions In Ad Revenue At Risk | ZeroHedge
- The False Promises Of 2% Inflation | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Is "Confused & Confusing" | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Decoupled Stocks From Oil, BofA Warns It Won't Last | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Things You Need To Know In Advertising Today | Business Insider
- How The Hackers Broke Into Sony And Why It Could Happen To Any Company | Business Insider
- Researchers Have Created A File-Sharing... | Business Insider
- REVEALED: The Demographic Trends For Every Social Network | Business Insider
- How NASA ‘Emailed’ A Wrench Into Space | Business Insider
- Watch Obama Slam Sony For Pulling 'The Interview' | Business Insider
- Why Netflix Is Doing a Deal With DISH Network's Charlie Ergen | TheStreet.com