Holy Shizz: Fiscal Cliff Avoided!!
Just before 10 PM we have a deal! Reuters - The White House and congressional lawmakers have reached a deal to avoid the "fiscal cliff" that would delay harsh spending cuts by two months, Obama administration officials said on Monday.
PRAISE ALL THAT IS HOLY
President Barack Obama called Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who both signed off on the deal, one source said.
The agreement includes a balance of spending cuts and revenue increases to pay for the delay in the automatic spending cuts that would go into effect without a deal by lawmakers.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sir John Templeton Life Story | iBankCoin.com
- A New Look for the Weekly Strategy Session | iBankCoin.com
- How Far Will the Stock Market Rebound Go? | ZeroHedge
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
- Technical Glitch Downs Bank Of England's $110 Trillion Payments System | ZeroHedge
- Moving to a Different State May Significantly Improve Your Retirement Goals | Financial Sense
- The Long Awaited 10% Correction Just Happened; Cramer: No Bottom Until Ebola Contained | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- For many journalists Ebola's invisible threat... | Business Insider
- This Amazing Brooklyn Startup Office Looks Like A Jungle Gym | Business Insider
- ‘Shark Tank’ Investor Says This Is The One Thing You Need To Master... | Business Insider
- Here's A 10-Second Guide To What Traders Are Talking About Today | Business Insider
- UH-OH: The New Barron's Cover Looks Bullish | Business Insider
- Eight-goal Southampton thrash Sunderland, Chelsea press... | Business Insider