CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Crazy-Making Fed | ZeroHedge
- An Organic Booyah to You | iBankCoin.com
- Here's Who Profits From The Ferguson Riots | ZeroHedge
- The Illusion Of Strength | ZeroHedge
- Obama Sending More Troops To Iraq: What's Wrong With These 3 "Boots On The Ground" Headlines | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Beheads Captured American Journalist, Threatens To Kill Another | ZeroHedge
- QE Will Come to the Eurozone – and, Like Elsewhere, It Will Be a Failure | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Judge Takes Deployed Sailor's Daughter And Gives Temporary Custody To Her Mother | Business Insider
- This Psychologist's Impressive Presentation Shows How Materialism Is Eroding Our... | Business Insider
- Actor Adam Driver's Dark But Amazing Analysis Of Life | Business Insider
- These New Technologies Are Making Smartphones Less... | Business Insider
- Here's How 'Girls' Star Adam Driver Used His... | Business Insider
- Chelsea Handler Is Reportedly Making $10 Million For New Netflix Deal | Business Insider
- A Former War Correspondent For Fox News Explains How The Ferguson Protests Are... | Business Insider