CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekend Reading: Trumponomics | ZeroHedge
- The Shocking Truth About How Barack Obama Was Able To Prop Up The U.S. Economy | ZeroHedge
- A Very Concise Explanation Of Why The Democrats Lost (And Will Keep Losing) | ZeroHedge
- “Fake News” Has Been a Problem for Thousands of Years … Here’s How to Stop It | ZeroHedge
- Catalysts for Higher Global Bond Yields | Financial Sense
- The Quality of China’s Yuan Deteriorates – In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Home Prices Rose 5.1% Year-over-Year, Gains Continue in September | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bernie Sanders burns the House Science Committee for promoting a... | Business Insider
- Rob Gronkowski reportedly has to get back surgery and could... | Business Insider
- One of the most exciting plays in football is disappearing from the NFL and it's making the... | Business Insider
- Latvian marketplace lender Twino expands to Russia | Business Insider
- Jessica Chastain talks ambition and male costars who are paid 'seven times... | Business Insider
- More love for music subscriptions | Business Insider
- US warns China it will blacklist... | Business Insider