CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- T-Pain Has Spoken on The Habit $HABT | iBankCoin.com
- What Does Oil Say About the True State of the Global Economy? | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Sees Record Foreign Inflows As Economic Indicators Reach Decade Highs | Financial Sense
- Still Lower Prices Ahead For Oil? | Financial Sense
- Bullard Does It Again, Says Market "Misread" His QE4 Comment | ZeroHedge
- Trend Changes and the Dangers of Crying Wolf | Financial Sense
- Asian Gold Traders Suspicious Of Recent "Turbo Steroid Moves" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GameStop Is Crashing (GME) | Business Insider
- Make No Mistake, Mozilla's Search Partnership Is a Big Deal for Yahoo! | TheStreet.com
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Watch Britain's Former Top Spy Storm... | Business Insider
- CHINA SLASHES RATES | Business Insider
- Here's The Standup Clip That Reignited The Bill Cosby... | Business Insider