CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Staring Down The Meat Grinder | iBankCoin.com
- S&P 500 Spikes To Record High - How It Got There | ZeroHedge
- Closing the Gap | iBankCoin.com
- How Long Can The Shale Revolution Last? | ZeroHedge
- Is This the Beginning of a New Bear Market? Important Signs to Watch | Financial Sense
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Another Purchase Of HCLP For $44.48 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHART OF THE DAY: Starbucks' Mobile App Is Going... | Business Insider
- How To Make Your iPhone Spooky For Halloween (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Everything You Need To Know About Beacons, The Tech Big Retail Is Counting On... | Business Insider
- Stock Market Today: Stocks Rise as Investors Digest 3.5% GDP Growth, More Hawkish Fed | TheStreet.com
- Andy Rubin, Founder Of Android, Is Out Of Google (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Stephen Hawking Gave Filmmakers A Priceless Gift After Watching The... | Business Insider