CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- High and Tight Oorah Gas | iBankCoin.com
- Rise in Housing Starts Disappoint, Permits Fall | Financial Sense
- Weibo Opens Way Below IPO Price | ZeroHedge
- Hyper-Sensitive Illinois Mayor Orders Police Raid Over Parody Twitter Account | ZeroHedge
- "Hillary For President" Fundraiser Busted For Illegal Campaign Contributions | ZeroHedge
- Q1 Earnings Season Summary: More Than Half Have Missed Revenues | ZeroHedge
- India’s Nuclear Energy Future at Risk in Elections | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 11 Worst Body Language Mistakes Professionals Make | Business Insider
- Venture Funding For Payments Startups Hits A New High | Business Insider
- These Scientists Made This Music Track Way Cooler... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer on Chipotle, IBM, Google and Goldman Sachs Earnings | TheStreet.com
- This Free Game Became The Most-Downloaded iPad App In 34 Countries Only One Day... | Business Insider
- Here's How Procrastinating Can Save You Money | Business Insider
- PHILLY FED MANUFACTURING SURGES | Business Insider