CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What’re You Doing with That Hammer? | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: October 24 | ZeroHedge
- Russell Napier Asks: "What Evidence Is There That QE Works?" | ZeroHedge
- Spanish Tenants Wake Up To The Horror Of A Wall Street Landlord | ZeroHedge
- New York, New Jersey Begin Mandatory Quarantines In Ebola Response | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Millennials: All You Ever Wanted To Know About America's Youth, In Charts | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: To QE Or Not To QE | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The First Dallas Nurse To Contract Ebola Is Free Of The Virus And Going Home... | Business Insider
- The PlayStation TV Might Not Be An Apple TV... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- This New Feature Could Make ‘Super Smash Bros’ The Game Of The Year... | Business Insider
- One Of The Best Managers In Baseball Just Took A... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Why Investors Should Be Taking a Long View on GE's Shift in Focus | TheStreet.com