CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Equity Futures Fail To Surge Despite Ongoing Bad News Onslaught | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Global Leading Indicator Drastically Revised, Collapses Into "Confirmed Slowdown" | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Margin Debt Drifts Higher | Financial Sense
- A "No Social Media List" For Extremists And Potential Terrorists? | ZeroHedge
- ADP Private Payrolls Rise Modestly To 4-Year Average | ZeroHedge
- Oil, Empire And Playing The Great Game | ZeroHedge
- "America's Demographic Situation Is A Ticking Time Bomb" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'All Serbs' on trial at war crimes court, says... | Business Insider
- 84 Cars, 3 Jets, And 1 Yacht: The Shocking... | Business Insider
- A Developer Created A Brilliantly Innovative New Way To Use The iPhone's Widgets, But... | Business Insider
- Iraqi Pilots Mistakenly Airdropped Food, Water, And Ammunition To ISIS | Business Insider
- Here's A Quick Guide To What Traders Are Talking About This Morning (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT) | Business Insider
- A Walk Around The Small German Village Outside Of The US Air Force's European Headquarters... | Business Insider
- There's One Major Problem With Pepsi's New Stevia-Sweetened Drink | Business Insider