CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bloodbathery | ZeroHedge
- Why the Current System is Doomed | ZeroHedge
- Global Financial System Risk Is Soaring Worldwide | ZeroHedge
- The War On Savers And The 200 Rulers Of World Finance | ZeroHedge
- The Age of the Intelligent Machine | Financial Sense
- "High-Skilled Hillbillies" Become Computer Programmers As Coal Dies Slow Death | ZeroHedge
- Spend or Die! The Era of Negative Interest Rates | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NASA's Spirit Mars rover found mysterious growths on Mars... | Business Insider
- T-Mobile was crowned best in customer satisfaction — see... | Business Insider
- The Broncos made a surprising decision for the Super... | Business Insider
- Learn to code Java, the world’s most popular programming language | Business Insider
- Why Obama and other gun control... | Business Insider
- THE WIRELESS... | Business Insider
- 2 of Marco Rubio's top rivals are ripping into him ahead of the GOP debate | Business Insider