CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Another Look at the Gold Price Drop of 6 November | ZeroHedge
- What Recovery? Spanish Wages Tumble To Weakest Since 2007 | ZeroHedge
- From Hope To Nope - Consumer Confidence Crashes To 14-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: November 24 | ZeroHedge
- The Good Ol' Days: When Tax Rates Were 90 Percent | ZeroHedge
- Could Stocks Rise 20%-50% in the Next Six Months? | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Index Tops 100 As EURUSD Tumbles To 1.05 Handle, 7-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 most important things in the world right... | Business Insider
- 27 gifts for the 'Harry Potter' fan in your life | Business Insider
- A sign that Wall Street is going to have a lousy Christmas (GS, MS, C, BAC, JPM... | Business Insider
- Thanksgiving getaway 2015: Cheap gas but fears of... | Business Insider
- No. 9 Tar Heels use late surge to down Kansas State, 80-70... | Business Insider
- Police investigate New Orleans shooting that left 16... | Business Insider
- Justin Bieber, One Direction, Paris get spotlight at AMAs | Business Insider