CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- These Stocks Are Swimming with Sharks Today | iBankCoin.com
- In 4 Short Weeks, The Administration Claims Obamacare Has Achieved 'Private Sector Effectiveness' | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Dow 40,000, SPX 4,000: Is This Fed-Fueled Stock Rally Sustainable? | ZeroHedge
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- Gold And Silver "Bitcoin"-ed As Stocks Are "Baumgartner"-ed | ZeroHedge
- Are You Prepared to Die? | iBankCoin.com
- Auto Sales Spike To 6.5 Year High; Beat By Most Since "Cash-For-Clunkers" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tesla Had A Monster Day (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Motorola's Site Crashed During Its Cyber Monday Sale, So It'll Hold The Promotion Wednesday... | Business Insider
- The City Of Detroit Is Bankrupt, And For Some Reason The... | Business Insider
- Uber Is Delivering Christmas Trees On-Demand For $135 | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- HERE COMES ISM NON-MANUFACTURING... | Business Insider
- Activist Investor Pushes Abercrombie To Drop CEO Mike... | Business Insider