CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Recap May 4, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Monetary Policies Misunderstood | Financial Sense
- Market Recap May 5, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Three In A Row... | ZeroHedge
- Turkey PM To Quit, Handing Even More Power To Erdogan: What This Means For Turkey | ZeroHedge
- TTIP - American Economic Imperialism Exposed | ZeroHedge
- Weak ADP Number Shows Slowing Labor Market | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Native Ad Report: Revenue forecasts and top drivers | Business Insider
- California just raised the legal smoking age from 18 to 21 | Business Insider
- LARRY ROBBINS: Hedge funds are playing dodgeball | Business Insider
- Save $95 on an essential piece of Le Creuset cookware —... | Business Insider
- 6 steps I took to get myself to go to the gym in the morning | Business Insider
- Understand the payments industry in one hour with this report | Business Insider
- Phablets lead to more mobile app engagement | Business Insider