CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- GeNeRaL JaCKSoN SLaYiNG THe MaNY HeaDeD MoNSTeR... | ZeroHedge
- Mission Accomplished SNB: Euro Storms Back To Unchanged | ZeroHedge
- Technically Speaking - Bears Are Winning | ZeroHedge
- Nothing But Trouble | iBankCoin.com
- A Wall Street Crash Course: How To Sell $1 For $100 | ZeroHedge
- National Bank Of Greece Crashes To Record Low | ZeroHedge
- "Unleash The Bullard": S&P 500 Plunges To 3-Month Lows, Nears Red For 2015 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- British police seized a drone that was flying over the site of the Wimbledon... | Business Insider
- Iran FM returning to Tehran from nuclear talks: media | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know in markets today | Business Insider
- The 1% is using a new tactic to show off its wealth | Business Insider
- Mario Andretti believes America can rescue Formula One | Business Insider
- Ocado revealed its secret behind its sales surge | Business Insider
- SoundCloud's CEO gave an awkward interview... | Business Insider