CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Our Monetary System Favors The Rich & Hurts The Poor | ZeroHedge
- The Looming Shortage in Government Bonds | Financial Sense
- China Is Building Its Future on Credit | Financial Sense
- Stoeferle: Helicopter Money Coming and It Will Boost Gold Market to New Highs | Financial Sense
- With Italy's Bank Stress Test "A Near-Term Risk", Who Is Most Exposed? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Investment Slows, Soft Summer 'Risks $1300' But Bond Defaults 'Will Spike' as Japan, Eurozone Deny Fresh Stimulus | Financial Sense
- DNC Day 1: Debbie Doesn't Do Philly But Bernie Meets Michelle - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE DIGITAL REMITTANCE REPORT: The new platforms... | Business Insider
- There's a surprising limit to how much the human stomach can hold | Business Insider
- The creator of Pokémon Go is only a level 5 | Business Insider
- With the Yahoo deal, Verizon will pass Google and... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Seth Meyers explains how Hillary Clinton mishandled her latest... | Business Insider
- 2 signs Under Armour could be facing the problems as Nike | Business Insider