CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Slight Production Declines Hide Bigger Oil Storage Issues | ZeroHedge
- Is Saudi Arabia Setting the World Up for Major Oil Price Spike? | Financial Sense
- Clash Of The Wealth Redistributing Titans: Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Re-Tumble After DOJ Said To Block Comcast-Time Warner Deal | ZeroHedge
- The Changing World Of Work 5: "Human Robots" and High-Level Skills | ZeroHedge
- BCA: Geopolitical Forces Likely to Push Oil Lower Near Term | Financial Sense
- I am Prepared For All Eventualities | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ledecky keeps US flag flying with Phelps on sidelines | Business Insider
- Netflix is eating TV's dinner: 'The average Netflix... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- REPORT: 'Neighbouring countries have effectively... | Business Insider
- Why some people believe Mark Zuckerberg's plan to bring cheap... | Business Insider
- The heartbreaking reason Jane Goodall stopped doing what she loved most... | Business Insider
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators say they already know the ending to the show... | Business Insider