CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bitcoin Investment Risk vs Reward Calculator to Compare BTC to EUR, GBP, Gold & Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Trump's "Aggressive" Tax Timeline Is "Unachievable": Beacon Advisors | ZeroHedge
- The Conflictual Relationship Between Donald Trump And The US "Deep State" - Part 2 | ZeroHedge
- Hundreds Of Colleges Form "Bias Response Teams" To Combat "Hate Speech" Like "Build The Wall" | ZeroHedge
- Bannon Out Of NSC? McMaster Prepares To Reorganize Foreign Policy Team | ZeroHedge
- The Problem with Gold-Backed Currencies | Financial Sense
- A Bad Plan Is Better Than No Plan | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The most fascinating examples of cannibalism that exist today | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Apple fixed an annoying iPhone battery bug and didn't tell people for... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk had one simple request when he discussed... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Moneyfarm Review 2017: Fees, Returns, Investing Services & Competitors | Business Insider
- Man accused of shouting 'get out of my country' before shooting... | Business Insider