CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Next Clash Emerges: Trump-Ryan Deeply Divided Over Tax 'Cuts' | ZeroHedge
- A Big Tailwind for the Stock Market Has Now Dissipated | Financial Sense
- Trump Son-In-Law Kushner To Testify On Russia Ties | ZeroHedge
- Stock Market Getting Ready for a BIG Move; Risk to the Downside | Financial Sense
- This Guy Has Eight Passports | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Elites Scramble To Apply For US 'Golden Ticket' Visa | ZeroHedge
- Brodsky: "A Socialized Market With Guaranteed Positive Returns For All Must Fail" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Thieves broke into a German museum and stole a massive $4.5... | Business Insider
- SpaceX and NASA are looking to land a ship at one of these 4 places on Mars | Business Insider
- Tinder is testing a new feature that makes it easier to chat with your... | Business Insider
- Gold jumps to its best level in 4 months (GLD, GDX) | Business Insider
- California has thrown a wrench in Trump's big deal with the auto industry... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA, SNAP) | Business Insider
- The Fed is keeping a close eye on 'Trumpcare' failure | Business Insider