CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crude Spikes Above $49 After Biggest Inventory Draw Since 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Monday Humor? The Hockey-Stick-Hype Of Stock-Market Hope | ZeroHedge
- How the US Dollar Influences Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- ObamaCare Isn't Working - These Five Charts Show Why | ZeroHedge
- Hillary In Trouble: State Department Says Clinton Did Not Comply With Federal Record Policies | ZeroHedge
- Japan's Broken Economy - 25 Years Of Failed "Stimulus" & "Temporary Illusions" | ZeroHedge
- Hacker Who Got Inside Hillary Clinton's Server Said To Cooperate Fully With Ongoing Email Investigation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NBA's former head of discipline says Draymond Green should have been suspended and... | Business Insider
- Understand the payments industry in one hour with this report | Business Insider
- Italian national team manager cites quality of MLS for why he left 2 key players off European... | Business Insider
- Bill Cosby has been ordered to stand trial on... | Business Insider
- Incredible photos give a totally unexpected perspective into how the 1% lives | Business Insider
- Michigan governor issues state of energy emergency | Business Insider
- This startup is connecting superfans who... | Business Insider