CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FBI Arrests Widow Of Orlando Nightclub Shooter | ZeroHedge
- Ray-Ban Maker Luxottica To Merge With French Esilor, Creating $49 Billion Eyewear Giant | ZeroHedge
- The Real Value Of Cash | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Is Concerned: "The S&P Has Surged 6% Since The Election But 2017 EPS Forecasts Haven't Budged" | ZeroHedge
- As Lewis Shuns Trump, MLK's Son Meets With President-Elect | ZeroHedge
- Angry Germany Slams Trump Criticism: Urges US To "Build Better Cars", Accuses Washington Of Causing Refugee Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Proposed Tax Changes and How to Benefit from Them | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia and the US deny that Putin is meeting Trump | Business Insider
- God's-eye view: The F-35's helmet lets pilots see the battlefield in a radically new way | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Stop underestimating Trump | Business Insider
- This startup will ship you specialty food from some of the most... | Business Insider
- Packers tight end makes incredible 35-yard catch on his toes to help set up... | Business Insider
- Welcome to the boneyard, where US Air Force birds go to die | Business Insider