CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Manufacturing PMI Drops, Biggest Miss On Record | ZeroHedge
- 10,000 PERCENT! | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Move Higher on Strong Earnings, Low Inflation Readings | Financial Sense
- A Face Made For Punching | iBankCoin.com
- The First Victims of the End of QE – Small Cap Stocks and Junk Bonds | Financial Sense
- Congress Brings Socialism To America With This Proposed Law | ZeroHedge
- Creation Of S&P 500 ETFs Rises To All Time High | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Hedge Funds Hate These 5 Stocks -- Should You? | TheStreet.com
- 5 Awesome Google Features You Didn't Know About | Business Insider
- 4 New Posters For 'The Avengers' Sequel Show The Superheroes Drowning In... | Business Insider
- Women Are Already Underrepresented On Major Film Crews, And The Numbers Are... | Business Insider
- Ford Beats, GM Stalls, Eli Lilly Reports & Jim Cramer's Bank Pick | TheStreet.com
- Foursquare Changed Its Logo And Commenters On Instagram Are Really Upset About It | Business Insider