CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Italian Job: "How Did Things Go So Bad?" | ZeroHedge
- The TARGET2 Chart Shows A Breakdown Of The Central Bank Narrative | ZeroHedge
- Biometric Technology, "Brainprints", and the Death of the Password | Financial Sense
- Brexit Simplified | ZeroHedge
- Pershing Square Lays Off More Than 10% Of Employees | ZeroHedge
- The Elites Have Lost The Right To Rule | ZeroHedge
- How To 'Win' 91% Of The Time When Trading Oil | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Merrill Lynch associate and Fox Business producer... | Business Insider
- Attorney general will accept recommendations in Hillary Clinton email inquiry amid... | Business Insider
- A civilian ate nothing but MREs for 21 days, and it wasn't pretty | Business Insider
- Clinton aide: Clinton opposed private emails accessible to... | Business Insider
- Stocks are ripping for the third day in a row (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, HSY, MDLZ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- 5 signs it's time to look for a new credit card | Business Insider
- I built my own PC and it was super easy - here's how to do it | Business Insider