CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Staples Celebrates The Recovery With 225 Store Closures, Sales Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Gold And Silver Recover Putin "Fold" Losses | ZeroHedge
- Last Sunday’s Analysis of the Biotechnology Sector At-Large | iBankCoin.com
- Stalemates and Skulls | iBankCoin.com
- No Raise For You: Earnings Growth Drops To New Post-Lehman Lows | ZeroHedge
- Can The United States Rule The (Energy) World? | ZeroHedge
- Bacon, Inflation, And "What Gets Measured Gets Managed" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama Announces First Sanctions On Russians And Crimeans Involved In The Ukraine... | Business Insider
- MARC ANDREESSEN: Carl Icahn Is Making Up A Fake Conspiracy Theory Out Of Thin Air | Business Insider
- There Might Be A Big Corruption Scandal Surrounding America's Dangerous New Painkiller... | Business Insider
- Fantastic Life Advice From The First American To Summit Everest | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- BREMMER: The US Must Come To Terms With Russia Controlling Crimea | Business Insider
- Home Goods Online Retailer Wayfair Tripled Its Revenue In... | Business Insider