CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tens Of Thousands Rally In Moscow To Mourn Slain Boris Nemtsov | ZeroHedge
- "Massive Mis-Governance" - Q4 Obliterates The Case For QE And ZIRP | ZeroHedge
- STiNKiN BuLLeTS... | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of Obama's Middle East Policy | ZeroHedge
- Housing Industry Frets About the Next Brick to Drop | ZeroHedge
- More Giant Craters Appear In Siberia, Scientists Nervous To Investigate | ZeroHedge
- When Centralization Scales Beyond Our Control | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Prince William meets Xi, visits sites on China visit | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Former NBA player Anthony Mason has died at age 48 | Business Insider
- Nadal grabs slice of history with Argentina win | Business Insider
- Venezuela is becoming a naked dictatorship | Business Insider
- This is HTC's virtual reality headset — the Vive | Business Insider
- Meet Tworlds, an app that lets you see how your life... | Business Insider