CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Best And Worst Performing Assets In July And 2015 YTD | ZeroHedge
- "The Worldwide Credit Boom Is Over, Now Comes The Tidal Wave Of Global Deflation" | ZeroHedge
- Why Did Greece Get 'Bitch-Slapped', While Ukraine Got Some 'Good-Loving' From Europe? | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators - Trending Sideways | Financial Sense
- Market Recap Aug 3, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- This Coal Mine Valued At $630 Million In 2011 Just Sold For One Dollar | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Crashes To $45 Handle - Lowest Since March | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's the trick to removing 'like' and... | Business Insider
- 'Cecil the lion' lit up the Empire State building... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Here's how Derek Jeter tries to keep his private life... | Business Insider
- This shape-shifting structure solves the problem of not having a... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton expects to face a Republican super PAC 'avalanche... | Business Insider
- New 'Mission: Impossible' dominates the weekend box office | Business Insider