CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saudi Clerics Call For Jihad Against Russia, Iran; NATO Warns Of Airspace "Violations" | ZeroHedge
- Solid 3 Year Auction Prices At Lowest Yield Since April | ZeroHedge
- Mapping Yellen and the Global Landscape | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: October 5 | ZeroHedge
- California Mayor Forced to Hand Over Electronics and Passwords at Airport, Compares U.S. To Nazi Germany | ZeroHedge
- Glencore Explains What Would Happen If It Is Downgraded To Junk | ZeroHedge
- Gold to “double in price and surpass its inflation-adjusted high of $2,500 per ounce in the next 3 to 5 years” | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's no 'smoking gun' that explains the stock market sell-off (SPX,... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Kajita, McDonald awarded Nobel physics prize | Business Insider
- Q&A: How does the House elect a new speaker? | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Louisville campus police reviewing escort allegations | Business Insider
- South Carolina flood: Door-to-door searches, swamped roads... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump tangles with CNN's Chris Cuomo over the 'disgusting' media and his... | Business Insider