CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Twitter Planning To Fire Another 8% Of Workforce, "Losing Talent" Fast | ZeroHedge
- Too Many Tired Bulls | Financial Sense
- Value of Gold - Unlike Paper Currency Gold Maintained Value Throughout Ages | ZeroHedge
- Largest Dow Component 3M Reports In Line Earnings, Cuts Top End Of Guidance | ZeroHedge
- German Ammunition Sales Skyrocket Tenfold In First Half Of 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Russia Unveils First Images Of Nuclear Missile Capable Of Reaching US Soil | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Considering Alternatives To Paying Cash Bonus | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple is working on its car in Canada (AAPL) | Business Insider
- NASA is testing drones as air traffic controllers | Business Insider
- It looks like investors don't think the AT&T-Time Warner deal is... | Business Insider
- University of Alabama students are duking it out on... | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about the most divisive 'Westworld' fan... | Business Insider
- How IBM Watson inspired Alex Da Kid's new song "Not Easy" | Business Insider
- The Canadian dollar is surging after the Bank of Canada said... | Business Insider