CD Rate Shopping Around (April 2013)
The CD rates thus far in 2013 have been terrible. We would only consider Ally Bank or this week VirtualBank's CD offers. We did find a 1.3% APY offer but there's a catch.
Ally Bank has a new offer which gives you an impressive 1.3% APY. What a deal!! The only issue is it's 4 year commitment. Wah-Wah. Still if you have millions laying around and want to lock away your funds for a guaranteed payout -- this is your deal. Throw down $50K and 4 years later Ally will pay you $2,649.54. Super Rich. Click here to go to Ally's site and review the deal for yourself. Then again if you have that much money go buy $50K worth of scratch tickets and scratch away faster then Mix Master Mike. And now, MixMasterMike with the B-Boys...
VirtualBank has a 2 year CD offer at 1.16% APY. Click here to review VirtualBank's offer and other CD offers. However you will need at least $10K to enjoy VirtualBank's offers. They are all trendy calling them 'eCDs'. If they were iCD's and came with a free iPod we would like them better. If you are going to drop your money in CDs, stick with regular CD's and skip this eCD deal.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "US Will Feel Tangible Losses," Russia Prepares To Unleash Retaliatory Trade Wars | ZeroHedge
- Moscow Stock Exchange Breaks - Trading Halted | ZeroHedge
- That’s Some Serious Gourmet Follow-Through | iBankCoin.com
- Consumer Confidence Surges; Highest Since the 2007 Market Peak | Financial Sense
- Lifting the Gassy Stench | iBankCoin.com
- It…Was a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood | iBankCoin.com
- The Only Reason Why I’m Not Buying Right Now | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Twitter Rating Cut to 'Sell' at Pivotal Research | TheStreet.com
- Facebook Made The Tiniest Design Change To Its Website — See If You Can Even Spot It | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Investors Are Descending Into The Five Circles Of Bond Hell (HYG, TLT, TBT, DIA, SPX, SPY... | Business Insider
- Monica Lewinsky Is Writing For Vanity Fair Now | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek