Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- World Equity Market "Wealth" Crashes $6 Trillion Below 2007 Highs | ZeroHedge
- Intraday Trading Indicator Showing Shades Of 2000, 2007 Tops | ZeroHedge
- Race To Bottom Enters Final Lap: ECB Will Cut To -0.7% In June, JPM Predicts | ZeroHedge
- Profit At World's Largest Shipping Company Plunges On Collapsing Global Trade, Sinking Crude Prices | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Has A Big Problem With "Everyday Americans" | ZeroHedge
- Dangerous Speech: Would The Founders Be Considered Domestic Extremists Today? | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Prepares To Send Special Forces To Syria; Will Fight As Part Of "US-Led Coalition" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US wants to send a rare, $800 million weapon to South Korea | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- French lawmakers... | Business Insider
- France's data protection authority is cracking down on... | Business Insider
- Enough is enough — the US' 'moral bankruptcy' on Syria must come to an end | Business Insider
- Chris Christie and Carly Fiorina are ending their campaigns after falling... | Business Insider
- Months after the San Bernardino attacks, the FBI still can't get into one of the... | Business Insider