Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Respecting the Message of Bob Farrell’s Rule #7 | Financial Sense
- Foreign Secretary Warns Russian Sanctions "Will Hit UK Economy" | ZeroHedge
- Whole Foods Discovers Stock Buybacks, And It's Too Little Too Late: Stock Tumbles Again | ZeroHedge
- Winding Roads | iBankCoin.com
- The One Rate That Is Not Only Not Going Down, But Is At A 13-Year High | ZeroHedge
- Chinese 'Fake' Trade Data Remains "A Bit Of A Mystery" Despite Clean-Up Efforts | ZeroHedge
- Portuguese Regulator Bans Short-Selling After Banco Espirito Santo Unveils Massive $5 Billion Loss | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Popular 'Viner' Went Viral After Posting The Perfect Response To His... | Business Insider
- The US And Europe May Have Just Sent A Ton Of Their Russian Business To China | Business Insider
- 3 Reasons Why Zhou Yongkang's Arrest Is Good For China | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, TWTR) | Business Insider
- Time-Lapse Video Shows Israel Flattening A Gaza... | Business Insider
- Israel's Tech Scene Is Having A Banner Week Despite Horrific Israel-... | Business Insider
- Windstream Shares Explode Higher (WIN, CTL, FTR, CMCSA, VZ, T) | Business Insider