Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DOJ Reverses Obama-Era Decision To Phase Out Private Prisons | ZeroHedge
- Mutiny Breaks Out Inside The World's Most Successful Hedge Fund Over Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- The Road To Hell Was Paved With Obama Cronyism | ZeroHedge
- I See Red, People! | ZeroHedge
- 9 Lessons From The Reagan Tax Cuts | ZeroHedge
- Retired Green Beret Exposes How Secretive Non-Profit Organizations Erode The United States | ZeroHedge
- Starbucks' 'Brand Perception' Takes A Massive Hit After Announcing Plans To Hire 10,000 Refugees | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A massive Cloudflare bug means Uber, Fitbit... | Business Insider
- Trump's controversial national security aide reportedly... | Business Insider
- Bill Maher's comments supporting sex with young boys... | Business Insider
- America's love affair with the automobile may be reaching dangerous new heights | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- THE IoT PLATFORMS REPORT: How software is... | Business Insider
- There are glitches happening in the market matrix | Business Insider