Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Has Driven The VIX Higher In The Past? | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Chugging Along Today | iBankCoin.com
- Inflation Psychology Begins to Change | Financial Sense
- Why Killing The Ex-Im Bank Is Crucial To The Future Of Capitalism | ZeroHedge
- Will Overseas Volatility Hit U.S. Shores? | Financial Sense
- A Global Power Shift Is Emerging | iBankCoin.com
- Planning for Future Rate Hikes: What Can History Tell Us that the Fed Won’t? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Third Of Advisors Want To Buy Another Practice In The Next Five Years | Business Insider
- A Pilot Ordered 38 Pizzas For Passengers While... | Business Insider
- The Container Store Slides, Earnings News, Cramer on Cummins | TheStreet.com
- Rain And Cobblestones Created Nightmare Conditions At The Tour De France | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- We Took A GoPro On The Tallest Drop Ride In The World And It Was Terrifying... | Business Insider
- Texas Republican Wants Congress To Arrest A Former IRS Official... | Business Insider