Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Paper Gold Is Rising, Report 1 May, 2016 | ZeroHedge
- "Back On Solid Ground..." | ZeroHedge
- US to Undermine Russia’s Gas Monopoly in Europe | Financial Sense
- Market Recap May 2, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- "If..." | ZeroHedge
- Is Wall Street Cyber Secure? | Financial Sense
- First US Soldier In Iraq Killed By Islamic State During "Enemy Fire" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Theranos sent David Boies and a team of lawyers to The Wall Street Journal to try and stop... | Business Insider
- Russia keeps flying fighter jets aggressively close to US... | Business Insider
- How luxury shoppers are changing the... | Business Insider
- Mohammed El-Erian just made a room of investors laugh really sadly about the global... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk just revealed another awesome feature coming to the Model 3 (TSLA) | Business Insider
- These are the 4 most important numbers for China's economy | Business Insider
- 'Game of Thrones' star says 'sorry' for lying... | Business Insider