Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ten Riot Police Squads Deployed To Greek Refugee Camp As Evacuation Begins | ZeroHedge
- Stronger Dollar Sends Futures Higher, Oil Lower, Asian Stocks To Two Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap May 24, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Frontrunning: May 24 | ZeroHedge
- Erdogan Furious After EU Suspends Plans To Extend Visa-Free Travel To Turkey | ZeroHedge
- "What A God-Damned Mess We've Left To Posterity" | ZeroHedge
- Oil Climbs Higher as Goldman Sachs Sees Glut Shift to Deficit | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- South Africa has arrested three Chinese ships for illegal... | Business Insider
- Children are getting their first smartphones at... | Business Insider
- Budweiser ad starring UFC star Conor McGregor banned because he is 'a hero... | Business Insider
- Obama confirms Taliban leader killed in US drone strike | Business Insider
- Every helicopter and plane aboard a US aircraft carrier explained | Business Insider
- Drones are about to fill the skies within the next 5 years... | Business Insider
- The top 5 must-know retail trends in mobile and social... | Business Insider