Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold's Best Day In 7 Weeks As Stocks Start Month Worst In Over 2 Years | ZeroHedge
- Why Gold and Silver Are Having a Tough Time | Financial Sense
- October New Home Sales Surge By Most Since 1980 As Median Price Drops To One Year Low | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Stock Market Setups for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Greenspan Baffled Over Bitcoin 'Bubble': "To Be Worth Something, It Must Be Backed By Something" | ZeroHedge
- Convicted Tyco Embezzler Dennis Kozlowski Granted Parole | ZeroHedge
- A Dogmatic Slumber | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- It's The Same Old Depressing Story In Europe Today | Business Insider
- A Bunch Of Dubious Companies Offer To Artificially Inflate Your Ranking In Apple's App... | Business Insider
- 14 Things Every Woman Should Take Out Of Her Closet And Burn | Business Insider
- The 18 Best-Selling Cars In America | Business Insider
- Windows Phone Users Can Now Get One Of The Best Financial Apps On The Planet | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- The Tablet Market Will Close Out The Year With A Huge Fourth Quarter, And Grow 74%... | Business Insider