Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fed Expected to Clarify Course | Financial Sense
- BaN THe BAMA... | ZeroHedge
- In All Seriousness, This is Unsustainable | iBankCoin.com
- Dow Theory: Yellow Flags or Green Light? | Financial Sense
- GaveKal Goes Looking For Black Swans, Finds A Soaring Skew | ZeroHedge
- Peter Thiel "Fixes" America's Anti-Business Policies In 6 Words | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong: Capital Herding Into the U.S., Likely to Push Dollar, Stocks Higher Into Next Year | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 Reasons People Are Obsessed With Shake Shack | Business Insider
- These Siri Punctuation Commands Make Texting So Much Better | Business Insider
- Donald Trump Is Finally Having A Go At One Of The Most Extravagant Real Estate Markets In The World... | Business Insider
- 10 Reasons Why 'Top Gear' Is The Greatest Show On TV | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the... | StreetInsider.com
- Fox's Most Anticipated Fall Show 'Gotham' Is Good, But A Bit Overrated | Business Insider
- Iron Ore Prices Tumble To A 5-Year Low | Business Insider