Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Cash On A Greek Bank Account? *Poof* It’s Gone! | ZeroHedge
- What Choice Do We Have? | ZeroHedge
- A Look at the Condition of Prices that will Absorb the Greek Referendum Results | ZeroHedge
- China State Official Hints Beijing May Bailout Greece | ZeroHedge
- Church Elder Defrauds Investors With "Holy Spirit" Day Trading System | ZeroHedge
- US Pushed For IMF Greek Haircut Study Release After Euro 'Allies' Tried To Block | ZeroHedge
- Greece’s Referendum | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This video shows that Greeks don't seem to understand on what... | Business Insider
- Reddit is in utter chaos as hundreds of its... | Business Insider
- EU, IMF heap pressure on Greece days ahead of crucial vote... | Business Insider
- Djokovic, Serena, Sharapova eye Wimbledon last 16 | Business Insider
- This YouTube video of fireworks has been viewed over 8 million times | Business Insider
- We tried George Washington's secret beer recipe | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek