Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Prices in the Post-QE World | Financial Sense
- Putin To Western Elites: Play-Time Is Over | ZeroHedge
- Markets Explode Higher As Bank Of Japan Goes All-In-er; Increases QE To JPY 80 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- Algos Please Ignore: Citi Slashes Previously Reported Net Income Due To "Legal Investigations" Over FX Rigging Probe | ZeroHedge
- Disillusioned Millennials Dump Democrats, Blame Obama | ZeroHedge
- Market Boosted by Caterpillar (CAT) Earnings | Financial Sense
- The “New Normal” in EM Ex-China | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Samsung's Strange, Curvy New Galaxy Phone May Be Coming To The US Next Month... | Business Insider
- Secular Nidaa Tounes party beats Islamists in Tunisia... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (GOOG, AAPL, YHOO, GPRO, LNKD,... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Japan's Nikkei 225 index soars over 5% after BoJ easing... | Business Insider
- Stephen Hawking Gave Filmmakers A Priceless Gift After Watching The... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek