Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Uncovered California | ZeroHedge
- Here Come The Boots On The Ground: US Troops Heading To Eastern Europe | ZeroHedge
- Remember... It's Tuesday | ZeroHedge
- MoRon MoRoN MoRoN! | ZeroHedge
- Fallout from the Late-Winter Red | iBankCoin.com
- Solar Boombox | iBankCoin.com
- "Most Shorted" Stocks Outperform "The Market" Five-Fold Today! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Buy Google at $375 -- Because the Stock Is Headed for an Apple-Like Decline | TheStreet.com
- PAYMENTS INSIDER: Apple's Payment Plans — Square... | Business Insider
- MOBILE INSIDER: Samsung As... | Business Insider
- Bill Gates Thinks Your Donations To Charity Are A Bigger Deal Than His | Business Insider
- Things Got Awkward For A Coca-Cola Lawyer At The Supreme Court Today | Business Insider
- One More Reason To Love The Earth — Going Outside Will Actually Make You Healthier | Business Insider
- Researchers Determined The 10 Funniest Cities In America | Business Insider