Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Thanksgiving, Let's Say "No Thanks" To The Tyranny Of The American Police State | ZeroHedge
- This Is China's Middle Finger For The Global Economy | ZeroHedge
- Chicago Mayor Emanuel Urges "Remain Peaceful" As Protests Begin After Video Shows Cop Killing Black Teen | ZeroHedge
- Russian Search Helicopter Downed Near Syrian Border By US-Made Anti-Tank Missile, Rebels Claim | ZeroHedge
- Stocks, Bonds, & Bullion Bid As Geopolitical Risk Soars Most In 62 years | ZeroHedge
- The Founding Fathers Warned Of This | ZeroHedge
- Putin Accuses Turkey Of "Backstabbing", Funding ISIS, Sees "Serious Consequences" To Ties | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- German execs remain optimistic despite Paris attacks | Business Insider
- A Russian military jet has been shot down by Turkey on the... | Business Insider
- Parched Emirates relies on sea as groundwater runs out | Business Insider
- Patriots K Stephen Gostkowski misses first FG of season | Business Insider
- Pfizer, Allergan $160B deal forms world's largest... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Police learn of 17th person wounded in... | Business Insider
- Federal court rules Wisconsin abortion law... | Business Insider