Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Promises "Insurance For Everybody" In Obamacare Repeal | ZeroHedge
- The "Most Bearish Hedge Fund" Capitulates: "We Are Beginning To Close Parts Of Our Short Book" | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Is Concerned: "The S&P Has Surged 6% Since The Election But 2017 EPS Forecasts Haven't Budged" | ZeroHedge
- Russian Foreign Ministry: "Obama Still Has A Few Days Left To Destroy The World" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Lower Before Trump Presidency – Strong Gains Akin To After Obama Inauguration? | ZeroHedge
- Will Trump Save Deutsche Bank? | ZeroHedge
- Making Taxes Great Again - Trump vs. GOP Proposals | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Iran: 'There will be no renegotiation' of the Iran deal... | Business Insider
- This 12-million-gallon 'indoor ocean' can... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- The Cowboys' decision to spike the ball with 48 seconds left against the... | Business Insider
- 'Comey acted in an outrageous way during the campaign': Bernie Sanders... | Business Insider
- Fintech could be bigger than ATMs, PayPal,... | Business Insider
- How to break free from the Apple ecosystem (AAPL) | Business Insider