Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Euro Eases to New 2014 Lows | Financial Sense
- You Know It's Bad When... | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks and Six Warren Buffett Quotes | iBankCoin.com
- Legal Tender Renders Planning Impossible | ZeroHedge
- Rising Wages Where? Real Wages Post First Annual Decline Since 2012 | ZeroHedge
- Housing Starts Plunge Due to Horrific Data From the South | Financial Sense
- Why "The US Should Have Already Panicked," The Sectarian Divide Mapped Out | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How A 61-Year-Old Granddad Got Life In Prison For Selling Pot A... | Business Insider
- Apple Is Working On A Way To Pay For Stuff With Your iPhone, And It Could Launch This Year (... | Business Insider
- Cisco CEO: The First Person You Fire Is One Of The Most Important Decisions You... | Business Insider
- MILLION-DOLLAR URLS: The Most Expensive Domain Names Of All Time | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, AAPL, MSFT, DOW, PEP,... | Business Insider
- One Out Of Every 21 New Yorkers Is A Millionaire | Business Insider
- Delta Air Lines Posts Higher Profit on More International Flyers | TheStreet.com