Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 2007 All Over Again? Let Us Count The Ways (And Remember What Happened Then) | ZeroHedge
- SCeNe ON SKYPe... | ZeroHedge
- Does the AIIB Signify the End of the American Century? | Financial Sense
- Is Saudi Arabia Setting the World Up for Major Oil Price Spike? | Financial Sense
- Compare And Contrast: Putin vs Draghi | ZeroHedge
- When The ECB Starts Buying Corporate Bonds And Stocks Here's Where It Should Look | ZeroHedge
- China Cuts Reserve Ratio Most Since 2008 In Scramble To Preserve Equity Bubble, Boost Economy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- George Lucas: If you want to watch movies on a phone 'fine by me... | Business Insider
- America's West Coast ports are booming again | Business Insider
- How the iPhone 6 compares to its biggest rival, the Samsung Galaxy S6 (AAPL... | Business Insider
- 'Isis' will no longer be used to name hurricanes | Business Insider
- 11 super successful tech leaders who struggled when they first arrived to... | Business Insider
- Replica of French general's historic US... | Business Insider
- This is what $424 million worth of cocaine looks like | Business Insider