Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FEMA Contractor: Unrest After 395% Food Price Spike Coming Soon | ZeroHedge
- Union Jacked | Financial Sense
- WTF WTI | ZeroHedge
- Explaining The Latest Chaos In UK Politics | ZeroHedge
- Yuan Tumbles, Stabilizes After Reuters Report China Willing To Weaken Currency To 6.80 | ZeroHedge
- 'Elites' Called To Arms: "It's Time To Rise Up Against The Ignorant Masses" | ZeroHedge
- One Trick For Getting Life More Simple | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The assassination that triggered World War I happened 102 years ago today —... | Business Insider
- People who witnessed the Istanbul suicide bombings share terrifying... | Business Insider
- J.J. Watt's 9,000-calorie daily diet includes a carton of eggs, 3 servings of whole-... | Business Insider
- Wells Fargo to activate clearXchange (WFC) | Business Insider
- The Olympics will come and go but Zika is here to... | Business Insider
- The absurd life of Boris Johnson — the man who could be England’s next... | Business Insider
- Amazon is putting ads and product offers on the lockscreen of Android... | Business Insider