Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap March 6, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Does Russia Need To Sell Gas More Than The EU Needs To Buy It? | ZeroHedge
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Dealing With Haters | Altucher Confidential
- Ned Schmidt: Bear Market in Gold Is Over | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Understanding Why It Feels Different This Time | ZeroHedge
- "When Does The Party End?”" - Goldman Finds Revenue Multiples Have Never Been Higher | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Night at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 14 New Music Acts To Watch Out For At SXSW | Business Insider
- Twitter Can't Stop Talking About The 'True Detective' Finale | Business Insider
- Conservatives' Darling Just Told Them To Vote For Republicans They Don't Necessarily... | Business Insider
- Copper Is Getting Smoked After Bad Chinese Data | Business Insider
- Lena Dunham Offers 'SNL' Cast Sex Advice During Opening... | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Lena Dunham Stars In 'Adam & Eve' Parody Of 'Girls... | Business Insider