Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Your Portfolio Does Not Perform Like The Indices (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Housing Recovery? Case Shiller Home Prices Tumble Most In 10 Months | ZeroHedge
- Runner Screen | iBankCoin.com
- Nervous Nasdaq - Too Many Highs & Lows | ZeroHedge
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- The End Draws Near For Syria's Assad As Putin's Patience "Wears Thin" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Is "The Best Thing To Happen To Politics In A Long Time," Mark Cuban Says | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Volkswagen lowers sales forecast as China demand drops | Business Insider
- Brazil raises key interest rate to 14.25% to curb... | Business Insider
- Fur trade a goldmine for China's Olympic bid city | Business Insider
- A Cincinatti prosecutor has released... | Business Insider
- Services sector activity picks up slightly in July | Business Insider
- Malaysian minister: It... | Business Insider
- People in Japan eat more... | Business Insider