Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: December 19 | ZeroHedge
- America's Most (And Least) Obese Jobs | ZeroHedge
- InfoPorn: The Many Phases of Silver | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks Are Now Uncorking The Delirium Phase | ZeroHedge
- China's Stocks Worth 50% More Than Rest Of BRICS Combined | ZeroHedge
- Preliminary Michigan Consumer Sentiment for December Surges | Financial Sense
- China’s Pivot Toward Europe May Cut U.S. Out of Deal | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Winners for Best and Worst Biotech CEOs of 2014 Are... | TheStreet.com
- HP Stream 13 Notebook Review: A Super-Affordable Windows Laptop | TheStreet.com
- N.Korea behind Sony hack: FBI | Business Insider
- "Earthquake" needed to change 2022 World Cup -... | Business Insider
- The Best Men's Watches To Give At Every Price Point | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- It Looks Like George Osborne Is Going To Miss... | Business Insider