Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- California Governor Declares State Of Emergency As Santa Barbara Oil Spill Worsens Dramatically | ZeroHedge
- Greece May Need To Issue IOUs Schaeuble Says After Latest Failure To Reach A Deal | ZeroHedge
- Tick Tock, The Greek Time Bomb Is About To Go Off | ZeroHedge
- Our Crazy-Making Economy's Endgame: Festering Frustration Seeking An Outlet | ZeroHedge
- You Thought I Cared About Your ‘Top Picks’? | iBankCoin.com
- Silver Lining in Soft Econ Reads | Financial Sense
- How The Media Deceive The Public About "Fast Track" And The "Trade Bills" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The best Instagram accounts to follow if you're obsessed with luxury... | Business Insider
- LUMBER LIQUIDATORS CEO 'UNEXPECTEDLY' QUITS, STOCK CRASHING (LL) | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- It sounds like Apple will make it nearly impossible to jailbreak the iPhone with iOS 9 (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 18 FARC rebels killed in Colombia army air strike | Business Insider
- BlackBerry cuts more jobs as it changes its focus from phones (BBRY) | Business Insider
- Apple Pay is ringing in a new era of payment security | Business Insider