Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Relatively Prompt Time to Reassess | iBankCoin.com
- U.S. Financials/Consumer Staples: Stick With It | Financial Sense
- GMO: "There Is No Safe Place To Hide" | ZeroHedge
- 1000s Of Firms Aren't Paying An "Obamacare Tax", IRS Audit Finds 24% Shortfall | ZeroHedge
- China Push For Gold Pricing Power Continues, Grant 3 New Import Licences | ZeroHedge
- Why Natural Gas Prices Collapsed | Financial Sense
- All That Is Wrong With US Foreign Policy In One Tweet | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Man Allegedly Posed As A Security Screener And Patted Down Women At San... | Business Insider
- $16.65B Bank of America Settlement Will Settle Nothing | TheStreet.com
- PRICE BREAK ALERT: Get Your IGNITION Ticket Before Prices Go Up | Business Insider
- The Cities Where The Most Billionaires Were Born | Business Insider
- CHINESE MANUFACTURING FALLS TO 3-MONTH LOW | Business Insider
- Take A Tour Of Imgur's Quirky San Francisco Office | Business Insider
- THE PROGRAMMATIC ADVERTISING REPORT: Real-Time Bidding Is Taking Over The Digital Ad... | Business Insider