Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When Will China Disclose Its True Official Gold Reserves And How Much Is It? | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Driverless Cars Poised to Transform Automotive Industry | Financial Sense
- Weather Constrained Retail: Focus on Outdoor Dining | Financial Sense
- The Death of Hope and Belief | ZeroHedge
- You Have Been Forewarned | Financial Sense
- The Monetary Approach Reigns Supreme | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Arab world's poorest country is... | Business Insider
- Crash co-pilot's personality 'serious lead... | Business Insider
- Russia is refusing to negotiate over its $3 billion loan... | Business Insider
- Gamers are spending thousands of dollars a year... | Business Insider
- Tony Robbins reveals the real story behind his... | Business Insider
- A 4-year-old girl boarded a public bus... | Business Insider
- This company just revolutionized our understanding of disease by... | Business Insider