Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 30Y Treasury Yield Back Below 3.00% As Shorts Squeezed To Lowest Since November | ZeroHedge
- New Study Says Robots Took All Of Detroit's Jobs, Not Mexico | ZeroHedge
- Despite Dip-Buying Panic, The Dow Has Not Seen Longer Losing Streak Than This Since 1978 | ZeroHedge
- Mexican Archdiocese Blasts "Immoral" Companies Building Border Wall As "Traitors To Homeland" | ZeroHedge
- Dick Cheney Says Russian Meddling in American Election Could Be Considered 'An Act of War' | ZeroHedge
- Dow Opens Down Over 700 Points From Highs, Breaks Key Technical Support | ZeroHedge
- Trump Asks Why Intelligence Committee Isn't Probing The Clintons | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sony and Marvel just dropped another 'Spider-Man... | Business Insider
- 8 lessons to learn before you launch your business | Business Insider
- The stock market rally could last until 2018 | Business Insider
- The 'religious left' is emerging as a political... | Business Insider
- Jared Kushner had a previously undisclosed meeting with the CEO of '... | Business Insider
- The No.1 investment bank on Snap's IPO is projecting massive growth... | Business Insider
- Competitive video gaming will be a $1.5 billion industry by 2020, researchers... | Business Insider