Follow the Leaders, Buy at the Top
Toy Story Keanu Reeves and Nic Cage are big winners. Same goes for these money stocks that hit new 52-week highs today including Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE), Paychex Inc (PAYX) and Visa (V).
These three stocks in addition to hitting new 12 month highs also pay a dividend. Should the bulls continue to remain in command then adding a little of these strong performers could lift your portfolio even higher in 2013.
The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) with their fatty huge portions hit a new 52-week high of $38.67. CAKE trades with a P/E Ratio of 21.2 and EPS of 1.78. Cheesecake Factory also packs a 1.25% annual dividend yield.
Paychex Inc (PAYX) shares hit a new 12 month high of $35.18 today. Paychex sports a 3.8% annual dividend yield. PAYX shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 22.6 and EPS of 1.54.
Visa Inc (V) shares have traded between $111.94 and today's new high of $170.96 over the past 12 months. Visa shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 76.6 and EPS of 2.19. Visa has a tiny dividend yield of .78% but it's better than nothing. Visa's 12 month chart is a work of art -- the trend is strong and up.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How The Federal Reserve Is Purposely Attacking Savers | ZeroHedge
- No Hard-Landing for China’s Economy for Now | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: October 23 | ZeroHedge
- Short Seller Caught On Tape | iBankCoin.com
- It Will Take 398,879,561 Years To Pay Off The US Government's Debt | ZeroHedge
- Plunging Oil Prices a Game-Changer for Major Pipeline Projects | Financial Sense
- Mapping China's Bursting Real Estate Bubble | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Facebook Is Launching A New TV Ad In The US, And Thankfully It’s Nowhere Near As... | Business Insider
- New Jersey Police Seize 633 Packages Of Heroin Stamped 'Ebola' | Business Insider
- Important Business Lessons From A Billionaire And 8-Time CEO | Business Insider
- This Is Where Bugatti Built The World's Fastest Cars | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Major Players In The Video Game Industry Are Telling GamerGate Supporters To Cut It Out... | Business Insider
- Drogba on target in Chelsea rout of Maribor | Business Insider