50/200-day MA Crossovers (ARP,ABMD,DCM,ANAC,CAAS)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Atlas Resource Partners LP (ARP) is currently trading at $23.77. Its 52 week range is between $21.23 and $28.23.
Abiomed Inc (ABMD) is currently trading at $19.87. Its 52 week range is between $11.8 and $26.17.
NTT DoComo ADR repsg 1/100 Ord Shs (DCM) is currently trading at $16.18. Its 52 week range is between $13.81 and $17.49.
Anacor Pharmaceuticals Inc (ANAC) is currently trading at $6.39. Its 52 week range is $3 and $8.25.
China Automotive Systems Inc (CAAS) is currently trading at $5.19. Its 52 week range is between $3.51 and $6.1.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Tennessee Could Be About To Start A Constitutional Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Infrastructure Stocks Tumble On Report Trump May Delay Infrastructure Bill Until 2018 | ZeroHedge
- "We're Very Angry": Why Trump Wants To Expand America's Nuclear Arsenal | ZeroHedge
- Giant Japanese Conglomerate Flash-Crashes 20% At Open | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: iPhone 7 Spontaneously "Explodes", Apple To Investigate | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents | Financial Sense
- "Fuming, Defiant" Mexican Politicians Meet With US Officials Over "Hostile" Immigration Policies | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Democratic senator on GOP colleague Lindsey Graham in Trump era: He's... | Business Insider
- THE DIGITAL REMITTANCE REPORT: The new platforms... | Business Insider
- Snap's IPO is oversubscribed by $7 billion | Business Insider
- This startup makes the most comfortable pair of underwear I’ve ever worn | Business Insider
- Trump's deportation plans are sowing fear... | Business Insider
- These Silicon Valley investors set out to create the antithesis of 'Shark Tank... | Business Insider
- DOW TOUCHES NEW HIGH: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider