50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: February 11 | ZeroHedge
- Initial Claims Drop But Goldman Warns "Recent Jobless Increase Is More Than Just Noise" | ZeroHedge
- Oil Fears Spook Investors (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Thousands Of Americans "Demand" Obama Be Convicted Of War Crimes | ZeroHedge
- Federal Reserve to Test Negative Interest Rates | Financial Sense
- Markets Around The World Are Crashing; Gold Soars | ZeroHedge
- "It's Worse Than 2008": CEO Of World's Largest Shipping Company Delivers Dire Assessment Of Global Economy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 13 legends of the US Coast Guard | Business Insider
- Celebrating Broncos fans got duped by an ESPN correspondent pretending to be a player... | Business Insider
- People are paying over $1,000 for photographers to hide in the bushes while... | Business Insider
- 27 beautiful photographs of cinema’s most iconic blades | Business Insider
- An Army lab figured out how to make pizza that lasts 3 years | Business Insider
- Stephen Curry took his game to another level by mastering an intense routine of core and leg exercises | Business Insider
- This infographic explains the unprecedented rise of a massive new 'spending class' in China... | Business Insider