50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Strong Dollar Undermines Precious Metals | Financial Sense
- Audible at the Line of Scrimmage | iBankCoin.com
- Alibaba Prices At $68: Here's What Happens Next | ZeroHedge
- The Next Crisis - Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 19, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Fast Underwater | iBankCoin.com
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- That Time Larry Ellison Tore Bill Gates And Microsoft Apart... | Business Insider
- The 29 Best Bottles Of Scotch In The World | Business Insider
- Nassim Taleb And Josh Barro Went At It On Twitter And Things... | Business Insider
- Philly Fed Employment Index Highest Since May 2011 (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT) | Business Insider
- Which iPhone Should You Buy? (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Desktop Tinder Is Finally Here — And It's Terrifying | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek