50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Recap Jul 27, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- This is How Facebook "Accidentally" Blocked DNC Email Leak Scandal | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Raises September Rate Hike Odds To 30%, Sees 70% Probability Of Another Hike in 2016 | ZeroHedge
- US Homeownership Rate Crashes To Lowest Since 1965 | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong: Throw Out the Fundamentals—Negative Rates Could Push the Dow Up to 40,000 | Financial Sense
- Insanity In Japan | ZeroHedge
- Did The DNC Hire Actors (At Below Minimum Wage) To Work At The Convention? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Take a seat in one of the Air Force's last F-4 Phantoms | Business Insider
- How to extend your smartphone or laptop warranties for free | Business Insider
- Billionaire investor Howard Marks just dissed hedge fund '... | Business Insider
- The Russians just gave the Syrian Air Force 10 new jets | Business Insider
- The best Pokémon Go apps could get you banned from the game... | Business Insider
- MARK CUBAN: I bet this is Donald Trump's 'biggest debate fear' | Business Insider
- 21 things you should never say when you meet someone new | Business Insider