50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A New Look - NYSE Margin Debt and the Market | Financial Sense
- The Recount Explained (In 3 Simple Cartoons) | ZeroHedge
- Fake Out: A Rally Built On 'Hot Air' | ZeroHedge
- Michigan Recount Devolves Into Chaos As Multiple Federal Lawsuits Filed | ZeroHedge
- Hope and Caution | Financial Sense
- Democrat Strategist on CNN Said ‘We Don’t Need White People Leading Democrats Now’ | ZeroHedge
- Obama TV: Is Obama Planning A "Fake News" Outlet Of His Own? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Adidas just opened its largest store in the world | Business Insider
- The 25 coolest concept cars revealed this year so far | Business Insider
- 16 high-tech features you need in your next car | Business Insider
- The Broncos' new quarterback recreated Peyton Manning's... | Business Insider
- Washington police detain gunman who entered restaurant... | Business Insider
- A hot new hedge fund just had a monster month | Business Insider
- You can’t understand the Fintech Revolution... | Business Insider