50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CDC Confirms First Ebola Case Diagnosed In The US, In Dallas Hospital - Press Conference Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Contained? Dallas Hospital Discharged Sick Ebola Patient 2 Days Before Isolation | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- August Factory Orders Miss, Plunge Most On Record | ZeroHedge
- VIX Options Halted As CBOE Breaks | ZeroHedge
- Some Sins Are Unforgivable | iBankCoin.com
- Recovery? 60% Of Greeks Live At Or Below Poverty Levels | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's One Of Google Founder Sergey Brin's Favorite Interview... | Business Insider
- DirecTV Reaches Agreement With NFL On 'Sunday Ticket,' Keeps AT... | Business Insider
- Trading Radar... | StreetInsider.com
- The Russell 2000 Has Deteriorated From 'Death Cross' To Full-Blown... | Business Insider
- Dustin Moskovitz, The Second-Youngest Billionaire In America,... | Business Insider
- 84 Cars, 3 Jets, And 1 Yacht: The Shocking... | Business Insider
- Kobe Bryant Took Another Jab At Former Lakers Coach Mike D'Antoni | Business Insider