50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Housing Affordability: How Does the U.S. Compare to Canada, China, Australia, Japan, Ireland, UK | Financial Sense
- GReeCe 2015... | ZeroHedge
- Tsipras Addresses Greece, Says Bailout Agreements, "Troika Era" Are Over | ZeroHedge
- Greece's New FinMin Warns "We Are Going To Destroy The Greek Oligarchy System" | ZeroHedge
- The US-Saudi Relationship (Summed Up In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Did Goldman Just Call The Top Of The "Strong Dollar" Trade | ZeroHedge
- Economic Cycles: Is the Expansion Over? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are All The Winners From The SAG Awards | Business Insider
- Scientists Discovered What Makes Someone A Good Dancer | Business Insider
- Japan Calls The Apparent Death Of An ISIS Hostage '... | Business Insider
- Fighting Serena stays alive at Aussie Open as... | Business Insider
- For Angola, plunging oil price jeopardises budget | Business Insider
- The Top Strategies That Apps Are Using To Stand Out In The Super-Crowded App... | Business Insider
- The Weekend Is Over And Crude Oil Is Getting Smoked Again (USO, OIL) | Business Insider