50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hayes: "A Lot Of What I Know Even The DOJ Is In The Dark” | ZeroHedge
- Trump "Endorses" Jeanine Pirro's Call For Paul Ryan To Step Down | ZeroHedge
- And The Market Breaks... | ZeroHedge
- It's "Judgment Time": Goldman Sees Three Options For Traders | ZeroHedge
- Is This The Top? Champagne Shipments To US Reach 2007 Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Investors Dump Euro Bonds, Shift Into US | Financial Sense
- Caught On Tape: Hong Kong's Longest Escalator Suddenly Reverses At High-Speed; Injures 18 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Money managers agree one trade is really crowded, but they'... | Business Insider
- 30,000 take to the streets of... | Business Insider
- Trump has met with 81 executives since being elected president — here's who... | Business Insider
- Some Mexicans want to retaliate against Trump by... | Business Insider
- CREDIT SUISSE: Here's how high-frequency trading has... | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: Tesla's Model 3 may be 10x safer than... | Business Insider
- 'Seems like it’s going to be about his corporate cronies':... | Business Insider