50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Fail To Rebound As Deutsche Bank Tries To Comfort Markets That It Is "Fine" | ZeroHedge
- SocGen: China Looks Stable…for Now | Financial Sense
- 2029 Financial Collapse: Lionel Shriver’s Dystopian Outlook on the US | Financial Sense
- Why Much of Asia Is Thankful for the Upcoming iPhone Release | Financial Sense
- Oil Slides as Iran Turns Down Saudi Offer | Financial Sense
- Silver Is Getting Slammed But Bonds Best Post-Fed | ZeroHedge
- California Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man Behaving "Erratically" In Southern California | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A European separatist group wants a similar deal that... | Business Insider
- 5 of the most spectacular hotels in India | Business Insider
- This is Elon Musk's plan to begin colonizing Mars by 2022 | Business Insider
- A unit of $40 billion hedge Och-Ziff will plead guilty to... | Business Insider
- America’s most expensive weapons system accidentally caught fire (... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton is up slightly in the first major poll after the debate | Business Insider
- Watch how this flat-screen TV melts under a 5,100-degree torch | Business Insider