50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Check Me Out Now, Son | iBankCoin.com
- Here Comes a “Godzilla” El Niño | Financial Sense
- Oil Surges To $45 After Saudi Troops Invade Yemen | ZeroHedge
- Yuan Devaluation Kills Two Birds With One Stone | Financial Sense
- Gold Surges On NIRP Hint | ZeroHedge
- Here's Why The Markets Have Suddenly Become So Turbulent | ZeroHedge
- Pennsylvania Schools Start New Year Broke With "Minus $1 Billion" In Funding | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's the real story behind Martin Luther King Jr.'s greatest moment | Business Insider
- A look at Serena Williams' possible path to true... | Business Insider
- Brazil enters recession in second quarter | Business Insider
- Pogba doubts as Juventus face scudetto rivals Roma | Business Insider
- REPORT: The FBI put its 'A-team' on the 'extremely serious'... | Business Insider
- They hacked her pancreas, and found love along the way | Business Insider
- This British shopping startup raised $11 million in February — now it's shutting... | Business Insider