50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Kim Murder Suspect Says She Was Paid $90 To Rub VX Toxin On His Face | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Fed Soars For 6th Straight Month To 11-Year Highs | ZeroHedge
- What First Amendment? Arizona Wants Power To Seize The Assets Of Protesters | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Drop, Futures Flat; French Yields Slide As Political Jitters Subside | ZeroHedge
- The Oscars – Gold Plated And Debased Like The Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Citizen Militia Experiences Explosive Growth Following The Last Election | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 6 biggest email mistakes people make at work | Business Insider
- Here's why the Academy Awards are nicknamed 'The Oscars' | Business Insider
- This Volkswagen Atlas concept SUV is built for weekends | Business Insider
- A Jewish cemetery in Philadelphia was desecrated by vandals... | Business Insider
- The same Republicans who... | Business Insider
- The surprising earliest TV gigs of 18 Oscar-worthy actors | Business Insider
- Baylor coach to those who will not send their daughters to the... | Business Insider