50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Does History Say About the First Rate Hike and Stocks? | Financial Sense
- Argentines Stumped By Mystery Trucks Loaded With $130 Million In "High Denomination" Bills | ZeroHedge
- Violence Erupts In Turkey After Prominent Lawyer Is Assassinated On Live TV | ZeroHedge
- December 16th: A Date Which Will Live On In Monetary Infamy | ZeroHedge
- Has Deflation Been Defeated? | Financial Sense
- How Green Energy Really Works | ZeroHedge
- Iran's Ayatollah Pens Letter To Western Youth: "You Should Know That Terror Has Been Supported By Certain Great Powers" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We drove Volvo's XC90 luxury SUV from Los Angeles to San Francisco... | Business Insider
- Shiffrin uses blazing final run to win World Cup slalom | Business Insider
- 3 tips to beating a Daily Fantasy Sports pro — even if you've never... | Business Insider
- France welcomes 150 leaders to climate summit | Business Insider
- Attorney: White House fence jump was act of protest | Business Insider
- Tyson Fury ends Wladimir Klitschko's heavyweight reign | Business Insider
- Another allegation of blackmail has been made against... | Business Insider