50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pressures On The US Economy Just Increased | ZeroHedge
- Pity the Sub-Genius | ZeroHedge
- The Tragedy Of Propping Up The Matrix Of Lies | ZeroHedge
- I Got Your Growth Stocks Right Here | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Might Be Forced to Cut Oil Production | Financial Sense
- How Have Our Forecasts Played Out This Year? | Financial Sense
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meet #FeministHackerBarbie, The Best Responses To... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- The Incredible Story Of The Women Who Were Meant To Be The First Astronauts — And... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- This Hilarious Video Shows A Robot Escaping From A Locked Room | Business Insider
- 15 Surprising Foods That Americans Like to Eat on Thanksgiving | TheStreet.com