50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Buffett Bet A Billion On Solar | Financial Sense
- Juncker To Greece: "Don't Commit Suicide Just Because You Are Afraid Of Death" | ZeroHedge
- The Next Round of the Great Crisis Has Just Begun | ZeroHedge
- 1914 Deja Vu: Draghi's Cap On ELA Is Today's Czar Nicholas Troop Mobilization | ZeroHedge
- An Inadvertent Warning From BlackRock - Get Your Money Out Of Mutual Funds ASAP | ZeroHedge
- GeNeRaL JaCKSoN SLaYiNG THe MaNY HeaDeD MoNSTeR... | ZeroHedge
- With Market Closed, Trading Greek ETF Is Gamble, Guessing Game | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why onefinestay doesn't see Airbnb as... | Business Insider
- Rare case of wallaby fostering tree kangaroo in pouch | Business Insider
- Markets prepare for the 'almost certain' Greek... | Business Insider
- These heartbreaking pictures of elderly people lining up outside banks... | Business Insider
- Chris Christie: I might make you 'cringe every once in... | Business Insider
- After 32 years of headaches, David Geffen may sell his... | Business Insider
- 'What chumps!': John Roberts' dissent in a major Supreme Court... | Business Insider