50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Financial Bloggers Are Bullish. Does It Matter? | Financial Sense
- Arms Race 2.0: Top Navy Admiral Warns China Now Has More "Fairly Amazing Submarines" Than The US | ZeroHedge
- Amid Probe, NY Governor Cuomo Orders Mass Deletion Of Government Emails | ZeroHedge
- Fund Managers Betting Big on Eurozone Stocks; U.S. Equities Fall Out of Favor | Financial Sense
- Brazil Consumer Confidence Collapses To Lowest. Ever. | ZeroHedge
- Termites Beneath USD Foundation Masked by Strength Against Euro/Yen | Financial Sense
- Changing Trends: Stocks, Bonds, Gold, the U.S. Dollar, and Oil | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One of CNN's aviation experts thinks Putin stole missing Malaysia Airlines... | Business Insider
- The best men's haircut for every face shape | Business Insider
- One of the most promising features of Amazon's flopped smartphone is... | Business Insider
- Things are finally starting to look up for Europe's economy... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- 22 of the most epic product fails in history | Business Insider
- Greek bank deposits return after bailout extension | Business Insider