50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Quote Of The Day: UK Housing Market "Warp Speed" Edition | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Eurozone Output PMI and GDP | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap December 9, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- Greece Tumbles Into The Deflationary Abyss, While Its Primary Surplus Sounds The "Grexit" Alarm | ZeroHedge
- Euthanasia of the Economy | Financial Sense
- The Bitcoin Derivatives Market Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- Front Running Pathetically Stupid Hedge Fund Managers | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- University Of Oregon Investigating Viral Video Of Students Pelting A Retired... | Business Insider
- Kristen Wiig Returns To 'SNL' To Parody 'The Sound Of Music' | Business Insider
- Denver Broncos Kicker Makes The Longest Field Goal In NFL History | Business Insider
- These Slides Show Why There Is NO Tech Bubble | Business Insider
- A Democratic Congressman Lost $18 Million In An Investment Fraud Scheme | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- This Map Shows The Big Split In The California Economy | Business Insider