50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Next Time The BIS Wants To Warn About Monetary Kool-Aid, Bubbles, Lack Of Liquidity Or Complacency... | ZeroHedge
- I Pledge Allegiance... | ZeroHedge
- Waiting it Out | iBankCoin.com
- The "Carry Trade" For The Working Man | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong: "At What Point Does Revolution Take Place?" | ZeroHedge
- How Well Does the CPI Measure Individuals’ Health Care Burden? | Financial Sense
- Reminder About the New Weekly Strategy Session Look | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Burkina opposition slams army 'coup' | Business Insider
- F5 Networks CEO Explains Retirement, Says Growth Trends Are Intact | TheStreet.com
- Many Of The Military's Top Leaders Can’t Stand The Retired General... | Business Insider
- The Bizarre Story Behind Today's Sudden Ruble Rally | Business Insider
- Check Out These Award-Winning Images Of Things You Can't Normally See | Business Insider
- Here's What IBM CEO Ginni Rometty Is Doing To Turn The Company Around | Business Insider
- Energy, Politics and Putin: Russia's Gas Power Play Traps Europe | TheStreet.com