50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Low Risk Way to Play the Coming Correction | iBankCoin.com
- "Sand Is The New Gold"? | ZeroHedge
- Here Comes Scary September | iBankCoin.com
- Deflation’s Final Curtain Call (Part 2) | Financial Sense
- Past Fear, Present Fear | ZeroHedge
- Putin Says Everything U.S. Touches Turns Out Like Libya Or Iraq | ZeroHedge
- The Eurozone Is a Growing Problem for U.S. Economy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meet The 16-Year-Old US Open Tennis Phenom Backed By Bill Ackman | Business Insider
- IMF board set to review Lagarde's French legal problems... | Business Insider
- One Of Samsung's Ads For The New Galaxy Note 4 Disappeared... | Business Insider
- Here's The Terrible Thing That Happens When You Pour Grease Down The Drain... | Business Insider
- IMF approves $1.4 billion aid payment for Ukraine | Business Insider
- Here's How Little You Earn On Stocks After You Pay The Man, Uncle Sam, And The... | Business Insider
- Apple's iWatch Isn't Shipping Until Next Year (AAPL) | Business Insider