50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The World's Second Biggest Stock Is Crushing A 28-Year Trendline | ZeroHedge
- Is This The Top? Private Equity "Exits" Surge To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Al-Qaeda Attacks CIA-Trained Syrian "Freedom Fighters"; Commander Captured | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Surges Back Above $1100 As Dollar Dumps After Wage Data | ZeroHedge
- Third Bailout Generates New Political Division in Greece | Financial Sense
- The Latest Government Trust Fund To Go Bankrupt | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Millennials are the best educated — and worst paid —... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton healthy, quite wealthy: campaign... | Business Insider
- Ending Calais migrants crisis is 'top... | Business Insider
- No final deal in Pacific trade talks: negotiators | Business Insider
- Alarming photos of the California wildfire that... | Business Insider
- A man in Texas tried to shoot an armadillo, but the... | Business Insider
- 'Detoxing' is a waste of time and money — here's what you should do instead | Business Insider