50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Matt Taibbi: "Insane Clown President Trump Was Right About The Media" | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Delusion: Halting Eurasian Integration And Saving 'US World Order' | ZeroHedge
- As Lewis Shuns Trump, MLK's Son Meets With President-Elect | ZeroHedge
- Facebook Launches 'Fake News' Filtering Service Ahead Of German Elections | ZeroHedge
- India Pays the Price of Demonetization | Financial Sense
- Key Events In The Coming Week: Trump Inauguration, Davos, Theresa May, ECB, China GDP | ZeroHedge
- Rally in Oil Continues on Global Cues, Saudi Cut | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Europe braces for the next wave of... | Business Insider
- THE CHATBOT MONETIZATION REPORT: Sizing the market, key... | Business Insider
- Explosive memos suggest that a Trump-Russia quid pro quo was at the heart of the... | Business Insider
- Trump's plan for taxes may have some unintended consequences | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- How a self-made billionaire is trying to access $16 quadrillion worth... | Business Insider