50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 'Kill! Kill! Kill! - How China Recruits For Its Massively Underpaid Army | ZeroHedge
- Optical Illusion / Optical Truth | Financial Sense
- China Blowing Even Bigger Credit Bubble Puts World at Greater Risk, Says Global Strategist | Financial Sense
- "Don't Forget, I'm The King Of Debt, I Love Debt" - Trump Chimes In On Puerto Rico | ZeroHedge
- The Central Bank War On Savers - The Big Lie Beneath | ZeroHedge
- More Lukewarm Econ Data to Match Q1 Earnings | Financial Sense
- Odds Are Stacked Against Equity Investors | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu is stepping down | Business Insider
- The best and worst things to buy in May | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Donald Trump just made his grand entrance into the general... | Business Insider
- Turkey says it is 'ready' to send troops into northern... | Business Insider
- Heroin's trail of destruction begins in the poppy fields of... | Business Insider
- Subway is facing 2 problems that are wrecking its business | Business Insider