50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Maxed Out? Benefits of Further Easing Questioned in Japan as Economic Costs Increase | Financial Sense
- Sunday Matinee at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- Equity Futures Open Higher, Retrace 50% Of Losses On USDJPY Kneejerk | ZeroHedge
- Wealth Inequality Is Not A Problem, It’s A Symptom | ZeroHedge
- The Wrong Idea About Inflation | Financial Sense
- Prepare For GDP Downgrades: Eurasian Snow Flashes Polar Vortex 2.0 Warning | ZeroHedge
- The Farce That Is Economics: Richard Feynman On The Social Sciences | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ROSENBERG: I've Been Through A Lot Of Crises, But Nothing Was Like... | Business Insider
- Here Are 11 Ways To Avoid Getting Ripped Off On A Rental Car | Business Insider
- The World Is Losing The War Against Ebola | Business Insider
- How A 'Small But Mighty' Team Of Googlers Is Using Maps To... | Business Insider
- This Sleek, Impressive, High-Tech Throwback Is The Latest Sports Car From Mercedes-AMG | Business Insider
- Google's Former CEO Reveals The Complicated Search Question He Wants... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek