50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Faith, Math and Circular Logic: Why Bitcoin is More Valuable Than ANY Fiat Currency Today! | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $COH | iBankCoin.com
- FT's Tett: Gold “Tangible” and “Clear”; People “Unnerved” About “Money” in “Bottomless Cyber Space” | ZeroHedge
- It's Decision Time For Gold, Miners, And The Dollar | ZeroHedge
- 30 Year Yield Drops Below 3.00% As Richmond Fed Tumbles Most Since 2006 | ZeroHedge
- Renewable Energy: Does It Need Critically Rare Materials? | Financial Sense
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel 'to resign' | Business Insider
- Apple's Market Cap Hits $700 Billion (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- Three Major Mistakes OPEC Made and Why an Oil Output Cut Won't Happen and Wouldn’t Help | TheStreet.com
- Twitter Needs a Bold Acquisition; Here's What It Should Buy | TheStreet.com
- Chinese Olympic star Sun Yang failed May drugs test -... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com