50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FORTY BASIS POINTS | iBankCoin.com
- Bullard Does It Again, Says Market "Misread" His QE4 Comment | ZeroHedge
- The Need To Escape Collapsing Empires | ZeroHedge
- 5 Million Illegal Immigrants To Realize Dreams Of Slightly Less Uncertainty | ZeroHedge
- Markets Rally on Surprise Easing by China | Financial Sense
- Goldman's Two-Word Summary Of The PBOC Rate Cut: "Slightly Useful" | ZeroHedge
- Not So "Fab": From $1 Billion Valuation To $15 Million In A Year | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Smith stars as Australia beat S. Africa, clinch series | Business Insider
- Brazil slams media 'manipulation' on Petrobras... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Meet The Startup Building Drones That Could Save Lives | Business Insider
- Here's The New 'Average' Barbie Doll — She Has... | Business Insider
- Craigslist Slammed On National TV For Selling... | Business Insider
- Scientists study rare tapeworm living in man's brain | Business Insider