50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A BRieF MeSSaGe ReGaRDiNG RaCiSM... | ZeroHedge
- Apple's Quarter In Charts | ZeroHedge
- Which Way Is Inflation Blowing? Watch Commodities | Financial Sense
- How Effective Have The Fed's QE Programs Been? | ZeroHedge
- CPI Remains Stubbornly High as Yellen's "Noise" Won't Go Away | ZeroHedge
- I FOUND SOMETHING TO BUY | iBankCoin.com
- Euro Eases to New 2014 Lows | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Netflix to Report Q2 Numbers; Original Programming a Boon | TheStreet.com
- Apple Is Placing A Massive Initial Order Of 70-80 Million iPhone 6s (AAPL) | Business Insider
- This Terrifying Swarm Of Flies Is So Massive It Shows Up On Weather Radar | Business Insider
- Yahoo Acquires Mobile Ad Company Flurry For Hundreds Of Millions (YHOO) | Business Insider
- A 30-Year-Old Law Is Creating A Crisis In San Francisco | Business Insider
- Argentines Are Preparing Themselves For A Lost Year | Business Insider
- Elliott Ready to Split VMWare from EMC: Chart of the Day | TheStreet.com