50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is the Lithium Market Set to Explode? | Financial Sense
- The Final Crescendo of Cognitive Dollar Dissonance and the Remonetization of Gold | Financial Sense
- Top 0.1% Of US Households Own As Much Wealth As The Bottom 90% | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Oct 12, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- THe WoRLD IS... | ZeroHedge
- VIXtermination Lifts Stocks To Longest Winning Streak Of 2015 Despite Crude Carnage | ZeroHedge
- Ben Carson Upsets Mainstream Media: Openly Questions Fiat Money | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 coolest things happening with... | Business Insider
- LEADING OFF: Kershaw on 3 days' rest, Cubs a win from... | Business Insider
- Rights group says US-backed Kurds displacing Arabs in... | Business Insider
- Pepsi bottles from 'Back to the Future 2' are going for... | Business Insider
- Iran says verdict issued on Washington Post reporter | Business Insider
- Cameroon blames Boko Haram for suicide bombings that... | Business Insider
- These are the 4 factors that will shape bank earnings season (GS, MS... | Business Insider