50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- My Top Trading Idea for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Positive Outlook Change for Chinese Stocks Could Have Bullish Implications for Commodities | Financial Sense
- The Last of the 2008 Doomsday Scenarios Is Fading Away | Financial Sense
- VIDEO RECAP OF BERNANKE TESTIMONY AND MARKET’S REACTION | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Up 1.5% As Stocks Globally Fall After Nikkei Crashes 7.3% | ZeroHedge
- Mortgage Applications Have Biggest May Collapse Since Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Japan Stock Market Crash Leads To Global Sell Off | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Cloud Startup That Mobile Developers Love Is Now Going After... | Business Insider
- JON STEWART TO BILL O'REILLY: 'How Happy Are You Guys... | Business Insider
- There Are Tragically Few Basements In Tornado Alley [CHART] | Business Insider
- EXPERT: 'Desperate Anger' Is Driving The Rise In Anti-Gay Hatred | Business Insider
- Cleveland Kidnapping Hero Charles Ramsey Is Getting Free Burgers For Life | Business Insider
- The Mobile Payment Wars Between eBay, Google, And Square Heat Up Again | Business Insider
- IAN BREMMER: The Potential Of America's Energy Revolution Is... | Business Insider