50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Chinese Housing Ponzi Exposed: "As We Sell Our First Apartments, We’ll Have Cash Flow To Build The Next Stage" | ZeroHedge
- David Stockman Blasts "America's Housing Fiasco Is On You, Alan Greenspan" | ZeroHedge
- The Fallout from the Coffee Rally | iBankCoin.com
- The Earnings Parade Accelerates | Financial Sense
- Ackman Promised Former Herbalife Employer $3.6 Million To Become Whistleblower | ZeroHedge
- The Gap Betweeen GAAP And Non-GAAP In Two Charts | ZeroHedge
- BEAR TRAP | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Supreme Court Case That Could Change The Future Of TV Begins Today | Business Insider
- An American Runner Sacrificed His Own Race To Help His Rival Win The Boston Marathon | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- There's A Restaurant In China Where All The Food Is Prepared And Served By Robots | Business Insider
- 15 Movies You Need To See This Summer | Business Insider
- Putin Has Taken Control Of Russian Facebook | Business Insider
- Amazon Will Now Offer Old HBO Content For Prime Customers | Business Insider