50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bonds Drop, Dollar Pops After Hotter-Than-Expected Inflation | ZeroHedge
- Is The Student Debt Bubble About To Witness Its 2007 Moment? | ZeroHedge
- Did WalMart Close A California Store To Punish Employees Who Protested Wages And Working Conditions? | ZeroHedge
- European Sovereigns Have Worst Week In 5 Years, Stocks Slump | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Cities Series: Competitive Clusters Drive Sustainable Growth in Seattle | Financial Sense
- Employment Data Shows Recession at Least One Year Away | Financial Sense
- Small Business Optimism: A Nine-Month Low | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jawbone banks on smart fashion trend beyond watches | Business Insider
- There's a parenting trend that's taken over the US, and it's changing... | Business Insider
- This is the model who helped... | Business Insider
- Kids in the UK are playing a dangerous game called 'sleeper,' where they... | Business Insider
- DEAL OF THE DAY: The EasyAcc docking station/desk organizer is 49% off today | Business Insider
- Will Ferrell thinks his 'SNL' portrayal... | Business Insider
- People are outraged and sending death threats after this hunter posted a... | Business Insider