50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek Tragedies Are Classics No One Reads Anymore | iBankCoin.com
- "New Silk Road" Part 2: Cold War Or Competition? | ZeroHedge
- FaKe FIFA WoRLD CuP MoMeNT... | ZeroHedge
- US Equities Tumble After Greek Talks Cancelled | ZeroHedge
- Do Not Show This Chart To Bank Of Japan Governor Kuroda | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela Solves Toilet Paper Shortage As Inflation Surpasses 100% | ZeroHedge
- China Equity Rally Reaches Escape Velocity As Shenzhen Trades At 71X Earnings | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Security forces battle militants in Kabul diplomatic... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- The star-studded trailer for the next season of 'Comedians in Cars Getting... | Business Insider
- Here's why everyone is over Michael Kors | Business Insider
- Meet Jack & Jack — the massively Vine-famous teen heartthrobs with... | Business Insider
- A hedge fund manager grades his biggest calls from 2014 and shares his 10 big predictions... | Business Insider
- Amazon says has begun declaring sales in UK, Germany... | Business Insider