50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Leaked Internal CIA Document Admits US Drone Program “Counterproductive” … Obama Did It ANYWAY | ZeroHedge
- The Russia, Mexico & OPEC Failed Agreement on Production Cuts was Short Sighted | ZeroHedge
- Russian Central Bank Releases 7 Measures It Will Take To Stabilize The Financial Sector | ZeroHedge
- "It's A Huge Crisis" - The UK Oil Industry Is "Close To Collapse, People Are Being Laid Off" | ZeroHedge
- The Secular Extinction Of Stock Market Bears | ZeroHedge
- Deciphering Yellen's Rub-Goldbergian Message | ZeroHedge
- The Cajun Contrainan | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These 5 Billionaires Lost The Most Money This Year | Business Insider
- Barbara Corcoran: Here's The One 'Shark Tank' Investment That Got... | Business Insider
- Here's The REAL Reason Larry David Will Never Do A Final... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/18: (PTRY... | StreetInsider.com
- Wal-Mart And Amazon Slammed For Selling These Toy Guns | Business Insider
- YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki Explains Why Everyone Should Get Paid... | Business Insider
- Why Russia's Gold Buying Binge Won't Stop the Ruble's Slide | TheStreet.com