50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Alex Jones Slams CIA / DOJ War On Julian Assange: 'Trump Is SO Wrong On This' | ZeroHedge
- French Selection Ritual, Round Two: Slightly Premature Victory Laps | ZeroHedge
- It's Different This Time... | ZeroHedge
- Are Oil Prices To Blame For The Venezuelan Crisis? (Spoiler Alert: Of Course Not!) | ZeroHedge
- Tesla's Musk Aspires to Create "Counter for Skynet" | ZeroHedge
- Just These Five Companies Account For 28% Of The S&P's 2017 Returns | ZeroHedge
- India Faces A New Challenge: Jihadist Radicalization | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What you need to know on Wall Street today | Business Insider
- The Kremlin says Putin is 'ready to discuss' meeting Trump | Business Insider
- There's a silver lining in Amazon's slowing AWS growth (AMZN... | Business Insider
- Trump personally blames Obama for Michael Flynn's security clearance... | Business Insider
- Trump has reportedly huddled with Matt Drudge in the Oval Office | Business Insider
- GOP CONGRESSMAN: South Korea is less 'alarmed than... | Business Insider
- A Russian tycoon's $100 million effort to listen for aliens has... | Business Insider