50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- You Can’t Fly Away So Fast | iBankCoin.com
- More Sanctions: Europe Will Ban Purchase Of Russian Bonds; However Russian Gas Exports Remain Untouched | ZeroHedge
- The 'Wages-Fuel-Demand' Fallacy | ZeroHedge
- The Mortal Kombat Finish Him Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Playing for the Next Coffee Bull Run | iBankCoin.com
- Spain Sells First-Ever 50 Year Bonds At 4% Coupon | ZeroHedge
- European Close Sends S&P Tumbling Back Below 2,000 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Costco's Online Sales Sluggish, Seek Boost: Chart of the Day | TheStreet.com
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Apple Stock Is At An All-Time High Ahead Of iPhone 6 — Is It Heading... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Americans detained in N.Korea appeal for help | Business Insider
- French finance minister hints at cut in 2015 savings... | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: The Market Could Rally For Years, And The S&P Might Go To 3,000 (SPY) | Business Insider