50/200-day MA Crossovers for Wednesday (WCRX,TESO,IFSIA,CAS,DLIA)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) is currently trading at $21.98. Its 52 week range is between $12.9 and $25.92.
TESCO Corp (TESO) is currently trading at $15.71. Its 52 week range is between $10.01 and $23.39.
Interface Inc (IFSIA) is currently trading at $13.96. Its 52 week range is between $9.75 and $20.48.
A.M. Castle & Co (CAS) is currently trading at $12.47. Its 52 week range is $7.85 and $19.1.
dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) is currently trading at $1.54. Its 52 week range is between $1 and $1.99.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: May 23 | ZeroHedge
- In Historic First, Singapore Shuts Local Private Bank Due To "Worst Gross Misconduct" Is Has Ever Seen | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank CEO "Very Disappointed" By Moody's Downgrade | ZeroHedge
- Can Russia Survive Washington's Attack? | ZeroHedge
- Can Oil Prices Hold Onto Gains at $50 Per Barrel? | Financial Sense
- Market Recap May 23, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- De-Petrodollar-ization Esclates - China Imports Record Amount Of Russian Oil In April | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why you shouldn't be putting Q-Tips in your ears | Business Insider
- Here's what everyone got wrong about the latest Apple doomsday scenario... | Business Insider
- REPORT: French investigators have raided Google's... | Business Insider
- Nigeria is headed for a 'full-blown economic crisis' | Business Insider
- A 12-year-old genius with 3 college degrees... | Business Insider
- Here’s what really happens to your body when you swallow gum | Business Insider
- Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren serving as Hillary Clinton's VP: '... | Business Insider