50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Consumer Sentiment Bounces Back for August | Financial Sense
- 20,000 Pakistan Riot Police Unleash Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets As Protesters Breach PM's Residence, 230 Injured | ZeroHedge
- Movement to Declassify 9/11 Information Gathers Momentum ... 9/11 Commission Chairs and Congressmen Call for Declassification | ZeroHedge
- The Market Doesn’t Know How Stupid You Are | iBankCoin.com
- Inflation | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Putin Calls For "Immediate Talks" Over Eastern Ukraine "Statehood" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trading Radar for 9/2:... | StreetInsider.com
- 9 Authentic Mexican Dishes You Should Eat Instead Of The Tex-Mex Knockoffs | Business Insider
- Market Wrap... | StreetInsider.com
- Man United agree Falcao loan deal - reports | Business Insider
- STEPHEN ROACH: The Current Speed Of Global Growth Comes With A Major... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Album Sales In America Just Hit An All-Time Low | Business Insider