50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Robots Will Soon Take Over Building London Skyscrapers Says CEO of Large UK Construction Firm | Financial Sense
- The USA Imports Record Amounts of Gold from Switzerland! Meanwhile, Deutsche Bank Faces Total Collapse | ZeroHedge
- China Housing Bubble Re-Inflates - "Even We Didn't Expect The Prices To Go Up This Much" | ZeroHedge
- You Want To Fix The Economy? Then First Fix Healthcare | ZeroHedge
- Why Perry Capital Shut Down: The Full Letter | ZeroHedge
- The Brave New World of Human Cloning | Financial Sense
- Rumor Rescues Deutsche From Banking Bloodbath But Gold Tops Stocks In September | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kik continues to push the envelope with launch of new chatbot feature | Business Insider
- 'Hopefully some good comes of it': Warriors coach Steve... | Business Insider
- Chicago PMI rises more than expected | Business Insider
- 3 ways to make your home smarter for under $50 | Business Insider
- 8 things no man should wear this fall — and what to wear... | Business Insider
- How to tell someone's lying to you just by watching... | Business Insider
- The FCC will upgrade wireless alerts after the manhunt for Ahmad Rahami... | Business Insider