50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mark Dice Confronts America's Zombie Shoppers | ZeroHedge
- Meet Captagon: The Drug Of Choice For Today's Anxious Jihadist | ZeroHedge
- The Death Of Damascus: Images From Syria's War-Torn Capital | ZeroHedge
- Winning, but Losing, at the Penny-Pitch: A Look at the Coming Collapse of the European Union | ZeroHedge
- Haidt-Speak - Coddling, Cry-Bullies, & Ending The Micro-aggression Culture | ZeroHedge
- US Corporate Earnings, Overseas Sales and the Dollar | Financial Sense
- Gold Plunges Below "Crucial Level", Lowest Since Oct 2009 On $2 Billion Notional Flush | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- MARK CUBAN: Why you should take advantage of Black... | Business Insider
- Make the most of your Thanksgiving leftovers with these delicious smoothies | Business Insider
- Here's the real reason so many diets don't work | Business Insider
- Murray, Edmund lead Britain in Davis Cup hunt for glory | Business Insider
- This wreckage found off the coast of the UK looks like debris... | Business Insider
- UNICEF: AIDS leading cause of death for African teenagers... | Business Insider
- Wall Street is not going to like the 'Big Short' movie | Business Insider