50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tapering Is Now Tightening | Financial Sense
- "Is College Worth It?" - Here Is The Fed's Answer In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- A Summer Morning Snapshot | iBankCoin.com
- Putin Speaks: Will Respond "Adequately" To Ongoing NATO Buildup; "Wont Tighten Screws" In Response To Threats | ZeroHedge
- Poroshenko Demands Ukraine Separatists Be Declared "Terrorists" Under International Law | ZeroHedge
- Ackman Has 6 Months Left To Come Up With The Devastating-est HLF Presentation Ever | ZeroHedge
- There is Nothing to Buy | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Prominent Law Professor Was Killed In His Home, And Police... | Business Insider
- HERBALIFE CFO: We May Sue Bill Ackman | Business Insider
- Caroline Wozniacki And Rory McIlroy Are On Fire Since He Called Off Their... | Business Insider
- LEAKED: Here's What The Next Google Smartwatch Will Probably Look Like | Business Insider
- IGGY AZALEA: Meet The 24-Year-Old Aussie Rapper Who Is Taking Over The Summer | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs Managing Director Dies After East Hampton Kite Surfing Accident | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com