50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Home Prices Rose 5.3% Year-Over-Year in February | Financial Sense
- Chart of the Day: With Stocks Near All-Time Highs, Financial Stress Turns Negative | Financial Sense
- Head Of Deutsche Bank "Integrity Committee" Fired Due To "Overzealousness" | ZeroHedge
- US-Created System In Iraq Is Collapsing: Protesters Storm Parliament, State of Emergency Declared - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Trump Responds To California Protesters: "Felt Like I Was Crossing The Border, But I Got Here" | ZeroHedge
- "Never. Been. Higher." | ZeroHedge
- Warning: Hawkishness Ahead | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Facebook's lead HR consultant explains how the company... | Business Insider
- This insane experiment is bringing us closer than ever to... | Business Insider
- The brutal cull on Wall Street (probably) isn't finished... | Business Insider
- The Republican Party is more unpopular than it's been in 20 years | Business Insider
- The Lakers have a new coach | Business Insider
- What 12 death-row inmates requested for their last meal | Business Insider
- How Amazon's Netflix competitor could be a success without making... | Business Insider