50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- October 15th Bond Market Crash Explained | ZeroHedge
- Gold, the SDR and BRICS | Financial Sense
- "I’m Not Crazy, I’m Scared" - Why For One Trader, This Time It Is Different | ZeroHedge
- Is Greece About To "Lose" Its Gold Again? | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts: "Truth Is Washington's Enemy" | ZeroHedge
- When To Put On Bill Gross' Big Bund Short: Citi Explains | ZeroHedge
- Gold: Year 2007 Again | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's a funny reason people didn't understand how to use... | Business Insider
- A former top adviser destroyed Obama's Iraq policy in one sentence | Business Insider
- BRUCE JENNER INTERVIEW: 'I am a woman' | Business Insider
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW? The biggest NFL Draft busts ever | Business Insider
- Senior aide to prominent Mississippi senator arrested over... | Business Insider
- 9 ways Google’s smartwatches are better than the Apple Watch (AAPL, GOOG) | Business Insider
- Putin says 'no regrets' over Crimea annexation | Business Insider