50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- For Today's Investors: Ignorance Is Not Bliss - It Is Oblivion | ZeroHedge
- Sudden Selling Panic Sends Stocks Reeling On Dollar's Best Week Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, Mass Layoffs Continue For America's Miners | ZeroHedge
- Where America's Airplanes Go To Die | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Stock Bubble Frenzy Returns; US Futures Flat Ahead Of Today's Pre-Holiday Zero Volume Melt Up | ZeroHedge
- 2 Figure Frank | iBankCoin.com
- US Retaliates At China Escalation, Warns Sea "Sandcastles" May "Lead To Conflict" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This incredible map lets New Yorkers see vintage photos of their street corners | Business Insider
- Market Wrap... | StreetInsider.com
- A new startup thinks it can stop Wall Street cheaters by... | Business Insider
- The incredible story of how David Letterman saved Conan O... | Business Insider
- This Berlin fintech company has the most simple-but-brilliant way... | Business Insider
- 21 killed, 81 wounded in IS attack on Saudi Shiite... | Business Insider
- 9 reasons why it's better to be a tourist than a traveler | Business Insider