50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Time To End Monetary Central Planning | ZeroHedge
- Oct 8 - Moody's Maintains US Credit Rating And Stable Outlook | ZeroHedge
- "Market-Watching" Fed Watches Market Surge After Fearing Market Purge | ZeroHedge
- "You Never Go Full-Krugman": Insane Helicopter Money Calls Continue As Trapped Central Banks Face Keynesian Endgame | ZeroHedge
- No More "Free Trade" Treaties: It's Time for Genuine Free Trade | ZeroHedge
- Obama Apologizes, Says "Will Get To Bottom" Of Afghanistan Bombing | ZeroHedge
- Carmageddon: This Is What 750 Million Chinese Hitting The Road Looks Like | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jawbone's CEO sees a future where tiny sensors travel in... | Business Insider
- How IS's black flag became the symbol of modern jihad | Business Insider
- Etsy is tumbling (ETSY, AMZN) | Business Insider
- Paul Prudhomme: Cajun spices and a love of local... | Business Insider
- Nurse who contracted Ebola hospitalized | Business Insider
- Syrian general: Russian strikes helping ground offensive | Business Insider
- Fiat Chrysler avoids strike with new tentative contract | Business Insider