50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is Not A Drill. This Is The Real Thing. | Financial Sense
- 10 People You Can Vote For In 2016 Not Named Trump Or Clinton | ZeroHedge
- Americans - The New Second-Class Citizens | ZeroHedge
- Chasing Yield Into Minefields | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Responds To Damaging State Department Report | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap May 25, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Major Cycle Low Upcoming in Gold | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 psychological tips for reading people more accurately | Business Insider
- Facebook is shutting down the video-ad company it bought for about half a billion... | Business Insider
- Checking your phone first thing in the morning could be... | Business Insider
- India’s weather is so hot its roads are melting | Business Insider
- 2 US Navy F/A-18s have collided off the coast of North Carolina | Business Insider
- Cocaine won't just get you high — here's what it does to your body... | Business Insider
- These adorable planters that stick to windows are... | Business Insider