50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US PMI Drops, Misses By Most In 8 Months | ZeroHedge
- Housing Bubble Pop 2.0: Remodeling Collapses To 1 Year Low | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Hegemony, Global Flashpoints, and Military Spending | Financial Sense
- Bond CEF Update: Liquidity Is Plentiful | Financial Sense
- Rise in Housing Starts Disappoint, Permits Fall | Financial Sense
- The Fallout from the Coffee Rally | iBankCoin.com
- Before and After Effects of Drugs | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are The Parts Of Ukraine Where Putin Might Invade To 'Protect Ethnic... | Business Insider
- A Small Creek Connects The Atlantic And Pacific Oceans | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Peter Jackson Reveals Why The Final 'Hobbit' Movie Is Getting A... | Business Insider
- Here's What $1 Million Buys In Housing Markets Around The Globe | Business Insider
- Tech CEO Who Allegedly Hit His Girlfriend 117 Times Avoids Jail And Plans A $100... | Business Insider
- Brain Implants Could Give People Perfect Memories And Night Vision | Business Insider