50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The U.S. Nuclear Energy Dream Is Dying | ZeroHedge
- ” Climate Change ” / Everyone is on One Side of the Boat | ZeroHedge
- Charts Of The Week: 10 Reasons To Be Cautious In This Market | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Drop, Futures Flat; French Yields Slide As Political Jitters Subside | ZeroHedge
- Pound Tumbles On Report Scotland May Hold Second Independence Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Darrell Issa Demands Special Prosecutor Probe Trump-Russia Connections | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Perplexed By The "Relentless Bull Market" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BUFFETT: The way hedge funds charge their clients 'borders on obscene... | Business Insider
- Many 20-somethings share a characteristic... | Business Insider
- comScore adds YouTube mobile metrics (GOOG) | Business Insider
- How California could secede from the US relatively easily | Business Insider
- The longest-serving US diplomat implicitly rebuked... | Business Insider
- The Russian ruble is stronger | Business Insider
- 8 simple, science-backed tricks to get better sleep | Business Insider