50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Russia Being Driven Into the Arms of China? | ZeroHedge
- Preliminary Michigan Consumer Sentiment for December Surges | Financial Sense
- FOMC Recap | Financial Sense
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production | Financial Sense
- Greek Vote Bribery Scandal Brings Goldman's "Worst Case" Scenario Closer | ZeroHedge
- Recent Hindenburg Omens Signaled Caution, Now What? | Financial Sense
- Further Proof That Abenomics Is A Total Disaster: Japan Car Lobby Admits "Sense Of Panic" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- From Start To Finish, This Is How Beacons Track Your Phone While You're Shopping | Business Insider
- This Power Couple Has Found The Key To Staying Happy While Working Insane Hours | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Bayern claim new league records in Mainz win | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- The Best And Worst Products At Whole Foods | Business Insider
- 9 Great Headphones And Sound Systems That Will Arrive By Christmas Eve | Business Insider