50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- SoRoS... | ZeroHedge
- Wikileaks E-Mails Show Hillary Looked Into Parkinson's Drug After Suffering From "Decision Fatigue" | ZeroHedge
- The Stock Market 2015-2016: Ugly Chopfest With An Equally Ugly Megaphone | ZeroHedge
- Echo Boomers Will Fire Up Housing Market | Financial Sense
- How To Trade Jackson Hole: These 3 Currencies Will Move Most To Yellen's Statement | ZeroHedge
- Globalism Is A Barbaric Relic - Voluntary Tribalism Is The Future | ZeroHedge
- US Destroyer Fired Warning Shots At "Harassing" Iranian Fast-Attack Ship | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 21 biggest stars of fall TV you need to know | Business Insider
- 'We're not playing games any longer... | Business Insider
- A medical wearable device could save Jawbone | Business Insider
- The 18 best cloud computing startups to work for, according to employees | Business Insider
- 'The Wolfe' is an external processor that... | Business Insider
- Iraq has dismissed its defense minister — here's how that could derail... | Business Insider
- A computer program is turning New York into a beautiful oil... | Business Insider