50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "An Extraordinary Development": Record Swiss Gold Flow Into The United States | ZeroHedge
- Trump: "I Hope Russia Has All 33,000 Emails That Hillary Deleted" | ZeroHedge
- The Girl Child Arrives | Financial Sense
- Oil Rally Hopes Crushed as Inventories Hit All-Time High | Financial Sense
- An Upside Down World | Financial Sense
- Stocks Slide To Worst Day In A Month After Crude Carnage, Kuroda Chaos | ZeroHedge
- Europe’s Impossible Refugee Math: Brexit Was Mathematical Certainty Eventually | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- North Korea to the US: You can kiss a nuke-free Korean... | Business Insider
- The 27 athletes you should follow on social media ahead of the Summer... | Business Insider
- VERIZON BUYS YAHOO: What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- The tech industry's new perk: zero-down mortgages on up to $2... | Business Insider
- Here's what history tells us what may happen next with Brexit and Trump... | Business Insider
- The NBA world is buzzing over a missed dunk during Team USA's exhibition game versus... | Business Insider
- Benedict Cumberbatch surprised fans camping outside Comic-Con to take... | Business Insider