50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- SLOW DOWN | iBankCoin.com
- Trading Stocks - It's Easier Than Farmwork... And Porn | ZeroHedge
- Greece Deal, ADP Cheer Markets | Financial Sense
- What It All Comes Down To On Sunday | ZeroHedge
- GOLD: Will This Summer’s Rally Mark A Cyclical Turning Point? | ZeroHedge
- Egypt Is On The Edge Of Full Blown Civil War | ZeroHedge
- Yelp Plunges 11%, Halted After CEO Gives Up Trying To Find Buyer | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cyprus stages play for peace at reopened landmark | Business Insider
- Here's when all your favorite TV shows are returning this fall | Business Insider
- This video shows that Greeks don't seem to understand on what... | Business Insider
- Apple is going to solve one of the biggest problems with the Apple Watch — battery... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Wall Street interns are earning more money than ever this summer | Business Insider
- Here's what America's highways would look like as... | Business Insider