50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Let This Be a Lesson to You | iBankCoin.com
- The Big Skew by Big Blue | iBankCoin.com
- What’s the true risk for the Global Economy? | ZeroHedge
- HoW JaPaNeSe HYPeRINFLaTioN STaRTS IN ONe PiCTuRe... | ZeroHedge
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
- More Predictions From the Man Behind the Mask | iBankCoin.com
- SHHHH, IT’S VIX SEASON | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Hong Kong's Leader Says That Poor People Would Ruin A Free... | Business Insider
- We May Never Find Out How Many Watches Apple Sells (AAPL) | Business Insider
- E-COMMERCE AND THE FUTURE OF RETAIL: 2014 [SLIDE DECK] | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- The Point Guard The Miami Heat Drafted For LeBron James Has... | Business Insider
- 3 Biggest Takeaways From Apple's Strong Earnings Report | TheStreet.com