50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How They Hedged Brexit: Soros Was Short Deutsche Bank, Druckenmiller Was Long Gold | ZeroHedge
- Compound W | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Warns Of Downside Risk To $50 Oil Forecast Due To Ceasefire With Niger Delta Avengers | ZeroHedge
- The Prison Of Peoples - France's Le Pen Calls For European 'Spring' | ZeroHedge
- What Brexit Means for the World | Financial Sense
- Draghi Warns Brexit Will Lead To "Competitive Devaluations", Years Of Low Growth | ZeroHedge
- Islamic State Blamed For Istanbul Terror Attack That Killed 41 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US Navy says a Russian warship harassed a US carrier strike group... | Business Insider
- 13 scientifically proven ways to sleep better | Business Insider
- Meet the 30 top Vine stars in the world | Business Insider
- Marijuana's official status as a dangerous... | Business Insider
- Travis Kalanick's dog is adorable and it's running for president... | Business Insider
- Here's how Facebook decides what you see on your News Feed (FB) | Business Insider
- Fully understand the IoT with this report | Business Insider