50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap May 22, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- Today’s Hybrid Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: May 23 | ZeroHedge
- The Dire State of the Platinum-Palladium Miners | ZeroHedge
- New Cold War: The “Putinization” of Uranium | Financial Sense
- Dollar Indices: Research Rubbish? | Financial Sense
- SocGen: "Hedge Funds Have Already Started To Unload Nikkei" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Photos Of The New Nokia Lumia 928 (NOK, MSFT) | Business Insider
- Will The New Xbox One Be A Hit? (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Japan Has Its Own Reasons For Crashing | Business Insider
- The Battle Between Your Present And Future Self | Business Insider
- Why Candy Crush Is The Number One Game On Facebook And The iPhone | Business Insider
- Report: Police Are Investigating Sexual Assault Allegations Against Jose... | Business Insider
- The Future Of iPhone Screens:... | Business Insider