50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Norway’s Fish For Brains Trade With India (Part I: Background) | ZeroHedge
- Making Taxes Great Again - Trump vs. GOP Proposals | Financial Sense
- 2017: Year of Extremes | Financial Sense
- Ray-Ban Maker Luxottica To Merge With French Esilor, Creating $49 Billion Eyewear Giant | ZeroHedge
- Trump Promises "Insurance For Everybody" In Obamacare Repeal | ZeroHedge
- Florida Airport Shooter Claims He Carried Out Attack For ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Howard Marks: "So Much For The Experts" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the... | Business Insider
- Mark Hamill is reading Trump’s tweets in his iconic Joker voice... | Business Insider
- Nike made a special pair of personalized Air Jordans for President... | Business Insider
- This mom of four runs a successful business on her own — here's how she does... | Business Insider
- This monster machine that splits trees is incredibly satisfying to watch | Business Insider
- The simple strategy one man used to save enough money to retire at... | Business Insider
- One Chinese city built more skyscrapers in 2016 than the US and Australia combined | Business Insider