50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- QE Will Come to the Eurozone – and, Like Elsewhere, It Will Be a Failure | Financial Sense
- Absolute Bubble Insanity: For Nearly Half A Billion Dollars, Here Is The World's Most Expensive Penthouse | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Intimidating Bears Today | iBankCoin.com
- About to Put Some Money to Work | iBankCoin.com
- Human Rights Watch USA – Amnesty International Deploys In America | ZeroHedge
- UK Bakery Chain Proud To Provide "Shit To Scum For Over 70 Years" | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Watch: $245,000 to Raise a Child in United States | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- UK Police Investigated For Social Media Misuse: One Cop Asked A Crime... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- 5 Stocks Spiking on Big Volume | TheStreet.com
- Lance Armstrong Still... | Business Insider
- A Food Critic Has Finally Given Tavern On The Green The Brutal Review It... | Business Insider
- OBAMA: 'LET'S SEEK TO HEAL' | Business Insider
- Ohio State's Quarterback Is Out For The Year, And It Makes The College Football Playoff... | Business Insider