50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Record Jobs For Old Workers; Everyone Else - Better Luck Next Month | ZeroHedge
- US Probes Terrorist Concerns Over 'Missing' Malaysian Airlines Jet | ZeroHedge
- Pipeline to Turkey Intensifies Dispute Over Iraqi Oil | Financial Sense
- Renminbi Depreciation Poses Risk to Chinese Economy | Financial Sense
- Last Sunday’s Analysis of the Biotechnology Sector At-Large | iBankCoin.com
- Pro-Russia Gunmen Block OSCE Monitors Entering Ukraine; Stymie Obama's Plan | ZeroHedge
- Russia Threatens Retaliation To Sanctions, Announces Support For Crimean Referendum | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 14 New Music Acts To Watch Out For At SXSW | Business Insider
- Here's The Tea Party's Version Of The Ellen Oscar Selfie | Business Insider
- Here's What You Should Know About The Disney/Dish Network Deal That Will... | Business Insider
- The Crisis In Ukraine Has Much Deeper And Darker Roots Than Many Realize | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Let's Stop Repeating One Of The Biggest Lies About Startups | Business Insider
- 3 Charts That Explain The Massive Success Of NYC's Bike Share Program | Business Insider