50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow Hits New Record Intraday-High Ahead Of Fed & Scottish Uncertainty | ZeroHedge
- “I Want To Be Diversified, I Want To Own Some Gold” - Faber | ZeroHedge
- The "Calpers vs Hedge Funds" Debate In Just Two Charts | ZeroHedge
- The Middle-East Mosaic: Friends, Foes, & Frenemies | ZeroHedge
- IT’S A FIESTA! | iBankCoin.com
- China Stocks Tumble Most In Six Months; US Futures Lower As Key Risk Events Loom | ZeroHedge
- Record Beheadings And The Mass Arrest Of Christians – ISIS? Or Saudi Arabia! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TULIPMANIA: The True Story Of How A Country Went Totally Nuts For Flower Bulbs | Business Insider
- Terror raids disrupt 'violent acts in Australia' | Business Insider
- Scientists Have Detected A New Stellar Explosion That Might Be A Supernova | Business Insider
- Alleged match-fixing kingpin challenges detention | Business Insider
- Even Kevin Lynch's Wife Had No Idea He Was Working On The Apple... | Business Insider
- Biotech Company Auxilium Explodes After Takeover Offer (AUXL, ENDP) | Business Insider
- These Are Officially The Nerdiest Cupcakes Of All Time | Business Insider