50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gross To Have Final Laugh? Whopping Two-Thirds Of PIMCO's Flagship Fund May Be Withdrawn | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Total Logic Fail | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Slide On Hong Kong Protests, Catalan Independence Fears | ZeroHedge
- Mixed on Durables and Jobless Claims | Financial Sense
- A Natural Time of Year | iBankCoin.com
- "We'll Become ISIS" - The Devaluation Of America's Young Men | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The EU Says Apple May Have Avoided Billions In Taxes Over 10 Years | Business Insider
- Why The Selloff Might Be Different This Time (SPY) | Business Insider
- Phil Mickelson Rips Ryder Cup Captain Tom Watson After Getting Benched | Business Insider
- Hong Kong protests: Live Report | Business Insider
- Apple Under Investigation Over 'Illegal' Tax Agreement... | Business Insider
- Here Comes Atlas, Facebook’s Plan To Tackle Google With... | Business Insider
- Why CEOs Are Wildly Overpaid, In One Chart | Business Insider