50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Edward Altman: Risk in High Yield Market at 2007 Levels; Not Isolated to Energy | Financial Sense
- Caught On Tape: 800 Angry Farmers Storm Greek Ministry, Beat Cops With Shepherd's Sticks | ZeroHedge
- Americans' "Deflationary Mindset" Has Never Been Stronger | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: "Markets Are Crying Out For A Circuit Breaker", But There Is A Problem | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of Hillary's Inauguration | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Central Bank Failure Looks Like (Part 4) | ZeroHedge
- What Kind of Power Will China Become? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 17 perfect last-minute Valentine's Day gifts for stylish guys | Business Insider
- This $28-million yacht can run on all-electric power | Business Insider
- 12 US markets where it seems impossible to find a place to live | Business Insider
- Initial jobless claims fall more than forecast | Business Insider
- Britain says missing Hong Kong bookseller... | Business Insider
- Vevo wants to become the next MTV — and its new Apple TV app is a step in that... | Business Insider
- We have some big clues about what's coming in 'Destiny 2' | Business Insider