50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Of Keynesian Cul-De-Sacs And The Fed Creating More Financial Market Uncertainty | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: Obama Meets Castro | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap December 9, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- JOLTS October Net Turnovers Surge To 260K, Highest Since February | ZeroHedge
- The 5×5 Trick To Make Life Better | Altucher Confidential
- Quote Of The Day: UK Housing Market "Warp Speed" Edition | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- This Chart Shows Which Cities Have The Highest... | Business Insider
- In 2014, Pot States Will Be Growing Like Weeds | TheStreet.com
- The World Cup Will Push TV Ad Spending Growth 7.7% To $3.6 Billion Next Year [... | Business Insider
- The New York Times Gave An Incredibly Rare 4-Star Review To A Tiny Sushi... | Business Insider
- Here Comes A Major Battle In Texas As Ultra-Conservative Congressman Will... | Business Insider
- Twitter's Promoted Trends Ad Product Isn... | Business Insider