50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Syria "Welcomes" Larger Russia Presence | ZeroHedge
- The Quiet Before the Storm | iBankCoin.com
- Oil Slides As Inventories Trump Iran-Yemen Push-Pull | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Then & Now (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Friendly Reminder: The House of Saud Hates You | iBankCoin.com
- A Tale Of Two Streets: Main Street Lagging, Wall Street Booming | ZeroHedge
- For Robots Only: Amazon Sponsored Contest; Soft Fingers Needed | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tony Robbins reveals the real story behind his... | Business Insider
- Nigeria claims key Boko Haram success on eve of polling | Business Insider
- How your country's minimum wage stacks up against countries around the world | Business Insider
- Watch Jon Stewart ridicule Florida and California's incompetent... | Business Insider
- Moore denies racism in comments on next Bond | Business Insider
- Triumphant return for Tsonga | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers... | StreetInsider.com