50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- Bonds & Peso Slide As Fernandez Slams Holdouts For "True Aggression Against Argentina" | ZeroHedge
- LOCO Sporting the Rare, “False, Pendejo Breakdown” Pattern | iBankCoin.com
- Six Current Economic Myths And Realities | ZeroHedge
- G7 Condemns Acts In Ukraine, Threatens To "Intensify The Costs" On Russia | ZeroHedge
- A Look Inside The World's Largest Naval Exercise | ZeroHedge
- Case-Shiller Home Prices Tumble Most Since Dec 2011, Miss 2nd Month In A Row | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- A Broken Water Main Has Put Most Of UCLA's Campus Under Water | Business Insider
- Why AT&T Stock Is Up Today | TheStreet.com
- This Popular 'Viner' Went Viral After Posting The Perfect Response To His... | Business Insider
- Official At Center Of IRS Scandal Called Conservatives 'Crazies' | Business Insider
- Here's The Top LinkedIn Tip From Its Director Of Product Management | Business Insider
- The Recovery Doesn't Look As Good After A Revision Buried In Today's GDP Report (... | Business Insider