50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Tragedy Of Propping Up The Matrix Of Lies | ZeroHedge
- Record Stocks & Plunging Gas Prices Send Consumer Confidence Tumbling, Biggest Miss Since June 2010 | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Concerned About “Importing” Disinflation | Financial Sense
- Deutsche Bank's Modest Proposal To Central Banks: "Purchase The Gold Held By Private Households" | ZeroHedge
- Presenting North America's Most Frustrating Airports | ZeroHedge
- Texas Tea & Treasury Yields Tumble As Trannies Top The Day | ZeroHedge
- OIL DOWN THE DRAIN FOR XMAS | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NASSIM TALEB: Consider The Thanksgiving Turkey... | Business Insider
- Spending On Native Advertising Is Soaring As... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions... | StreetInsider.com
- Virtual Reality Is Going To Be So Unbelievably Big — And Not Just For... | Business Insider
- Here's What Earth Looks Like From One Of NASA's Most Advanced... | Business Insider
- New Hidden Camera TV Show Uses Science To 'Shake People Out Of Their Default Behavior... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com