50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- David Stockman: Woodrow Wilson's War & Why The Entire 20th Century Was A Mistake | ZeroHedge
- Near-Term FX Views and More | ZeroHedge
- "Oil Drillers Are Going To Die" In Q2, Conway Mackenzie Warns "Expect Outright Liquidations" | ZeroHedge
- Today Athens, Tomorrow Madrid | ZeroHedge
- Shocking Images Of China's Dire Pollution Problem | ZeroHedge
- "Historic" Blizzard To Slam Northeast On Monday Night: Over A Foot Of Snow Expected In New York City | ZeroHedge
- NEWS FROM THE ASS OF EUROPE | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ECB Board Member Explains Why Europe Embarked On Its Massive... | Business Insider
- Here's What Could Happen If The Apple Watch... | Business Insider
- Obama lands in India for three-day visit | Business Insider
- Netflix Dominated At The SAG Awards | Business Insider
- What Are Traders Chatting About This Morning? Syriza's Win And The East Coast Blizzard ... (... | Business Insider
- Apple Will Announce It Has Sold More iPhones In... | Business Insider
- Why Law School Is A Waste Of Money Unless You Get In To A Top School | Business Insider