50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Prepare To Be Put To Sleep By Draghi: Full ECB Preview | ZeroHedge
- Is the US Workforce Nearing Full Recovery? | Financial Sense
- Trade War Sparks Stock Surge Amid Biggest Short Squeeze Since Trump's Election | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Tax Reform Plan: A Cheatsheet Of What Is Known, Leaked, And Is Still Unknown | ZeroHedge
- Is the US Stock Market at a Major Inflection Point? | Financial Sense
- India Faces A New Challenge: Jihadist Radicalization | ZeroHedge
- China To Test New Weapons, Stage Live Fire Drills In Retaliation To US THAAD Deployment | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 100 best books to read in your lifetime, according to Amazon | Business Insider
- CREDIT SUISSE: Chipotle is beginning the long road to... | Business Insider
- Jets bomb two hospitals in Syria's Idlib province | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- 9 entry-level jobs that prove your first job doesn't have to be terrible | Business Insider
- United had more pet deaths in 2016 than any other major US airline (UAL)... | Business Insider
- 'OJ had me shook': A Georgetown professor reveals what it... | Business Insider