50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (ININ,SJR,SSRX,NZT,DSPG)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
Interactive Intelligence Inc (ININ) is currently trading at $31.5. Its 52 week range is between $20.76 and $41.97.
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) is currently trading at $19.68. Its 52 week range is between $18.82 and $23.24.
3SBio Inc (SSRX) is currently trading at $13.1. Its 52 week range is between $9.26 and $20.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand ADR Rep 5 Ord Shs (NZT) is currently trading at $10.41. Its 52 week range is $7.11 and $11.7.
DSP Group Inc (DSPG) is currently trading at $6.55. Its 52 week range is between $4.85 and $9.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Are Some Ugly Truths? | Altucher Confidential
- Bitcoin Soars As China Launches Crackdown On Wealth-Management Products | ZeroHedge
- Tesla Now Fully Able to Self-Drive Safer Than Humans | Financial Sense
- Rents Are Too Damn High: NYC Retail Vacancies Soar As Commercial Rents Start To Rollover | ZeroHedge
- Even The New York Times Is Bashing Obamacare - "It Has Not Worked All That Well" | ZeroHedge
- US Futures Rebound, Global Stocks Dip As Bond Yields Rise, Dollar Hits 9 Month High | ZeroHedge
- Bullish Or Bearish: The Illusion Of Permanent Liquidity | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Here's how much $100 is worth in every state | Business Insider
- 43 life-changing books that I revisit again and again | Business Insider
- STOCKS GO NOWHERE: Here's what you need to know (CMG, LUV, AAPL) | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about the $3,000 Surface Studio... | Business Insider
- Everything we know about the mysterious Man in Black on 'Westworld' | Business Insider
- This 17-year-old wanted a healthy alternative to peanut butter, and now she's... | Business Insider