50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (SPW,URS,LII,MRTN,RRTS)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
SPX Corp (SPW) is currently trading at $76.17. Its 52 week range is between $40.66 and $87.13.
Urs Corp (URS) is currently trading at $43.46. Its 52 week range is between $27.93 and $48.32.
Lennox International Inc (LII) is currently trading at $39.58. Its 52 week range is between $24.37 and $54.1.
Marten Transport Ltd (MRTN) is currently trading at $22.44. Its 52 week range is $15.9 and $23.32.
Roadrunner Transportation Systems Inc (RRTS) is currently trading at $17.33. Its 52 week range is between $12.48 and $17.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump: Titan of Corporate Tax Cuts | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: Did The US Target Syrian Aid Convoy With Hellfire Missile? | ZeroHedge
- Iran Is Unlikely To Accept Saudi Oil Cut Offer: Bloomberg Analyst | ZeroHedge
- Wantrobski: We Are Nowhere Near a Major Market Top | Financial Sense
- Russia-US Cyber Tensions Show the True Threat of Cyberwar | Financial Sense
- "The Hillary Coverup Operation" - How PRN Described Clinton's 60-Day "Email Retention Policy" | ZeroHedge
- Saudis Said To Offer Oil Production Cut If Iran Freezes Output, Reuters Reports | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- A psychologist says too many companies train their salespeople... | Business Insider
- A professor who has correctly predicted elections for decades says Trump will win | Business Insider
- Once hot anonymous app Yik Yak is dying a slow death — here's why | Business Insider
- Fully understand the Fintech Ecosystem with this report | Business Insider
- Before Elon Musk can launch people to Mars he must solve 4 major challenges | Business Insider
- CVS rolls out click and collect nationwide (CVS) | Business Insider