50/200-day MA Crossovers for Monday (SPW,URS,LII,MRTN,RRTS)
What's a Bullish 50/200-day MA Crossover?
The 50 day and 200 day moving average crossover is a heavily used tool to emphasize the trend and smooth out of price movements. It is often thought that a stock that has a price trading above its 50 day moving average and if the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, then the stock is healthy and should continue upward in the near future.
The 50 day and 200 day moving averages are also used as support and resistance areas. When trading above, they act as support, which can give you an extra edge in your trades.
SPX Corp (SPW) is currently trading at $76.17. Its 52 week range is between $40.66 and $87.13.
Urs Corp (URS) is currently trading at $43.46. Its 52 week range is between $27.93 and $48.32.
Lennox International Inc (LII) is currently trading at $39.58. Its 52 week range is between $24.37 and $54.1.
Marten Transport Ltd (MRTN) is currently trading at $22.44. Its 52 week range is $15.9 and $23.32.
Roadrunner Transportation Systems Inc (RRTS) is currently trading at $17.33. Its 52 week range is between $12.48 and $17.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Moving average crossover systems can be very effective, however, they should be used with other aspects of technical analysis (candlesticks, momentum, volume, etc.). While it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Colorado "Hamilton Electors" Sue To Block Trump, Void Vote Mandate | ZeroHedge
- The Recount Continues... | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross Reveals The "Global Establishment's Overall Plan" In Eight Simple Steps | ZeroHedge
- Using Deception Technology in the Race Against Cybercrime | Financial Sense
- Home Prices Rose 5.1% Year-over-Year, Gains Continue in September | Financial Sense
- Is Janet Yellen Sabotaging The Trump Administration? | ZeroHedge
- The Equation That Explains It All | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's a psychological... | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg reviewed the coolest stuff Facebook’s... | Business Insider
- Beautiful National Geographic photos show what life is... | Business Insider
- Markets are muted after Italy referendum but instability... | Business Insider
- Amazon announces two co-projects with Intel to expand Alexa... | Business Insider
- BIANCO: Here's the one thing Trump needs to do ASAP... | Business Insider
- The latest polls suggest Fillon would... | Business Insider