Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Islamist Terrorism, European Denial | ZeroHedge
- Kremlin Slams Accusations Of Democratic Party Hack As "Made-Up Horror Stories" | ZeroHedge
- Is This How Trump Will Build The Wall Cost-Effectively? | ZeroHedge
- Democrats Hacked Again: FBI Probing "Cyber Intrusion" At Fundraising Group | ZeroHedge
- July 26-27 – The Fed Will Put Us on Notice for a September 20-21 Rate Hike | Financial Sense
- Facebook Soars After Smashing Expectations: The Quarter In Charts | ZeroHedge
- Explosion Reported Near Refugee Center in Zirndorf, Germany - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Florida police officer was cleared of manslaughter charges in the 2013 shooting of a... | Business Insider
- Golf's newest cult figure has a new sponsor and it is one of the most logical partnerships in sports | Business Insider
- Apollo astronauts are more likely to suffer heart problems, and we need to figure out why before we go... | Business Insider
- You've been storing your food all wrong — here... | Business Insider
- 7 gorgeous yurts that you can 'glamp' in | Business Insider
- The 'Suicide Squad' director just shot down a huge fan theory about the... | Business Insider
- Norway may give 6... | Business Insider