Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ring The Alarm: UK Entering Meltdown Mode | ZeroHedge
- "If They Want To Blow It Up, They Can" - How Republicans Can Hobble Healthcare Without Repeal | ZeroHedge
- Crude Inventory Build Sends Oil Prices Into a Nosedive | Financial Sense
- The Useful And The Useless | ZeroHedge
- USA places last in Forex market | ZeroHedge
- Nunes Calls Comey, Rogers For "Closed Session" After Finding "Concerning Info" In Intel Reports | ZeroHedge
- "Much Worse Than Watergate", Former CIA Officer Admits Trump 'Wiretapping' Likely True | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This simple massage tool can alleviate muscle pain and headaches in 15 minutes | Business Insider
- Ex-Penn State president convicted of 1 count of child... | Business Insider
- The EU is seeking post-Brexit unity by going back to its... | Business Insider
- The prescription drug industry is starting to turn on itself as... | Business Insider
- China's new missile could threaten an arms war in the Pacific | Business Insider
- 'Life' is an alien horror movie that riffs on some eerily plausible... | Business Insider
- Roger Goodell wants to speed up NFL games and clean up the advertising — here is... | Business Insider