Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Could End the Rally in U.S. High-Yield Credit? | Financial Sense
- Replace Your Home Office With A Cellphone: Deadbeat Carrier Creative Destruction In The Ongoing Mobile Computing Wars | ZeroHedge
- Euphoria Cracks As Ben Drops Hint Of Tapering After All | ZeroHedge
- Is the Market Over-Reacting? | Financial Sense
- "Hawks, Doves, Owls And Seagulls" - Summarizing The Fed's Bird Nest | ZeroHedge
- Update on Gold and Silver | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Up 1.5% As Stocks Globally Fall After Nikkei Crashes 7.3% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Reasons To Worry About The Syrian Electronic Army | Business Insider
- There Are Tragically Few Basements In Tornado Alley [CHART] | Business Insider
- McDonald's Gives Cleveland Hero Charles Ramsey Free Food For A Year | Business Insider
- REVIEW: Toshiba's New $2,000 Windows 8 Laptop (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Sprint Ponies Up... | StreetInsider.com
- Employees Say They Are Incredibly Optimistic About Working For These 10 Tech Companies (... | Business Insider
- Just Trying To 'Get It Out There' Makes Your Marketing And Company Worse... | Business Insider