Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- With The S&P 2% From All Time Highs, Wall Street Bearishness Is More Extreme Than March 2009 | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Cinema with Le Fly: Patton | iBankCoin.com
- Real Personal Spending Growth Weakest Since Feb, Savings Rate Rises | ZeroHedge
- China’s Stock Markets and Revisiting 2011 Predictions | Financial Sense
- Here's The Bad News That Nobody Is Telling You About The Record Lows In Initial Jobless Claims | ZeroHedge
- Something Just Snapped: Container Freight Rates From Asia To Europe Crash 23% In One Week | ZeroHedge
- Gold Update: Sentiment, Seasonality, and Price Patterns Look Favorable | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Batteries are holding everything back, but this company has a... | Business Insider
- A radical group of teachers is asking 8-year-olds to answer life's... | Business Insider
- Greek stocks close with record drop of 16.23% | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The GOP civil war has quietly exploded back into the open — and it could get... | Business Insider
- 3 productivity tips for night owls that will make... | Business Insider
- Iraq's Jon Stewart combats jihadists with laughs | Business Insider