Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Happens When Central Banks Become Major Buyers in the Stock Market? Case Study: Japan | Financial Sense
- A History Of Manufactured Regime Change And Civil Unrest: Is America Next? | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts: Trump Vs. Hillary Summarized | ZeroHedge
- 5 Factors That Could Turn America Into Another Collapsed Empire | ZeroHedge
- Gold Wins In Three Out Of Four Scenarios, Macquarie Warns "None Of Them Are Good For The Economy" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Futures See Massive $1.5 Billion "Non Profit" Liquidation In "One Minute" | ZeroHedge
- Is The End Nigh? Former FOMC Member Warns "The Fed Is Vulnerable" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The real reason the EpiPen and other off-patents are... | Business Insider
- Trump campaign manager: The polls are wrong because we have '... | Business Insider
- Yes, that's Linus Torvalds happily chatting with Microsoft folks at... | Business Insider
- This test could help thousands of cancer patients avoid chemotherapy | Business Insider
- Vancouver's commercial real estate market is... | Business Insider
- 11 morning routine tweaks that will make the rest of your... | Business Insider
- THE WIRELESS... | Business Insider