Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is What Would Make Jeff Gundlach Bullish | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross Goes Against His Insticts, Turns Bearish on Bond Markets | ZeroHedge
- A June Fed Funds Rate Hike Risks a September Economic Stall | Financial Sense
- ISIS Commander Killed In Falluja Airstrikes As A Familiar Face Emerges | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Tops $50 For First Time Since October Amid Supply Disruptions | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap May 27, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Exposing Detroit's "No School Administrator Left Behind" Program | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama might want a nuke-free world, but the US still... | Business Insider
- 27 things you didn't know your iPhone could do (AAPL) | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider
- It sounds like one of the most anticipated games of the year has experienced a... | Business Insider
- The biggest mistake guys make with their business attire | Business Insider
- Renowned boxing trainer and analyst dumps cold water all over Conor... | Business Insider
- The horror story of the US housing market is far from over | Business Insider