Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The True Cause of Prosperity and a Return to the “Old Normal” of Slow Growth | Financial Sense
- Why The Stock Market Has Soared (And We'll All Soon Know What It's Like To Be A Madoff Client) | ZeroHedge
- Secular Stagnation Theory: Challenge to DeLong, Summers, Bernanke, Krugman, Keen, Pettis, Edwards | Financial Sense
- A Hint of Gold Backwardation - Rising Gold Scarcity | ZeroHedge
- RealVision's 15 "Killer Charts" For Q1 2017 | ZeroHedge
- US Marines Land In Norway For The First Time Since World War II, Angering Russia | ZeroHedge
- At Least 20 Killed (6 Children) After Turkish Airlines 747 Crashes Into Kyrgyzstan Residences | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Great Super Bowl story shows just how frustrating it can be to play against... | Business Insider
- There’s a handmade amusement park hidden in an Italian forest | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- The top 15 American cities for young college grads | Business Insider
- Business dining etiquette rules every professional should know | Business Insider
- Uncertainty lingers over how Trump's tax and... | Business Insider
- Explosive memos suggest that a Trump-Russia quid pro quo was at the heart of the... | Business Insider