Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fear Of "Surge In Debt Defaults, Business Failures And Job Losses" Means Many More Chinese Rate Cuts | ZeroHedge
- The Unfolding Economic Crisis in Europe | Financial Sense
- Global Economies Will Dictate Rate Hike Timing | Financial Sense
- Young and Dumb Again | Financial Sense
- Asian Gold Traders Suspicious Of Recent "Turbo Steroid Moves" | ZeroHedge
- Every One Wants Dollars (Again) | ZeroHedge
- "We Are Living In An Aberrational World" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bill Belichick Benches Player Who Just Had The Game Of His Life For Showing Up Late To Practice... | Business Insider
- Ferguson on edge ahead of grand jury decision | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Trouble in Casinoland: Caesars, Revel, Trump Entertainment Resorts | TheStreet.com
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- University Of Virginia Suspends Fraternities Following... | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN: So Far, Larry Summers Has Been Wrong About The US Economy (GS) | Business Insider