Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet The Man Responsible For Oklahoma's Earthquake Epidemic | ZeroHedge
- FaKe FIFA WoRLD CuP MoMeNT... | ZeroHedge
- Secular Trends in New Residential Building Permits and Housing Starts | Financial Sense
- VIX-nado, Dollar-splosion, & Crude Carnage Spark Dump In Stocks & Bond Yields | ZeroHedge
- The Farce Is Complete: FIFA, Qatar Donated To The Clinton Foundation | ZeroHedge
- IRS Blames Taxpayer Data Breach On Russian "Crime Syndicates" | ZeroHedge
- 5 Year Bond Auction With Highest Yield For 2015 Leads To Strong Demand, Jump In Direct Bidders | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Vox Media buys Kara Swisher's tech trade publication... | Business Insider
- Bill Gross dreamt he got advice from a dead artist in a 'séance-... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, RAI, LO, TOL) | Business Insider
- The founder accused of bribing customers to get a $25 million bonus just told his... | Business Insider
- Complacency has re-emerged in the stock market | Business Insider