Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WTF Headline Of The Day: Blythe Masters' Ex-Husband Launches Offshored Bitcoin Hedge Fund | ZeroHedge
- Colorado Man Infected With Deadliest, Rarest Form Of Plague | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Psychology Begins to Change | Financial Sense
- Israel Launches Ground Operation In Gaza: Special Forces Raid Alleged Rocket Compound | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Are The 12 Regional Banks Of The Fed Private Entities? | ZeroHedge
- The Most Hated Bull! | Financial Sense
- Inflation Arriving for a Short Stay | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- The Soccer Rule That Americans Always Get Wrong | Business Insider
- The 54 Most Mesmerizing Photos From The World Cup | Business Insider
- A Bigger Screen Might Not Be The Most Desired iPhone 6 Feature After All | Business Insider
- A Former iOS Exec Reveals How Developers Can Get Whatever They Want From Apple | Business Insider
- This Is What It's Like To Be A Woman CEO In The Male-Dominated Open-Source... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek