Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Happens When "Scotland" Comes To Spain? | ZeroHedge
- Record Highs? 47% Of Nasdaq Stocks In Bear Market, Down 24% On Average | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Happens When The 'Unrigged' Market Breaks | ZeroHedge
- China About to Miss the 7.5% GDP Growth Target | Financial Sense
- 20% Chance Of Ebola In USA By October; 277,124 Global Cases By Year-End, Model Predicts | ZeroHedge
- What You Need to Know about Next Week's 3 Key Events | ZeroHedge
- The Great Keynesian Lunacy is Finally Beginning to End… For Now | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- The Man Who Steve Jobs Considered For Apple’s CEO Is Back With A Startup That Lights... | Business Insider
- Here's How Apple Came Up With The Apple Watch (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Pressure on Head to get Treve Arc bid back on track | Business Insider
- BOB DOLL: US Stocks Are Still The Best Stocks | Business Insider
- Ukraine Cease-Fire Is Falling Apart In The Pro-... | Business Insider