Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Facebook Knows A Cult When It Sees One | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Curve Flattest In 7 Months As 30Y Yield Drops Under 3.00% | ZeroHedge
- It's Official: Allergan, Pfizer To Combine In Biggest Ever Tax-Inversion, Defy Jack Lew | ZeroHedge
- Valeant Dead-Cat-Bounce Dies As Stock Plunges 10% Off Morning Highs | ZeroHedge
- Paris Attacks: The Acuity of Hindsight | Financial Sense
- Sudden Buying-Panic Lifts Dow Into Green As Algos Ignore Turkish "Hostile Act" | ZeroHedge
- Soaring Global Debt – The Reality Check in Numbers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- One of the world's largest insurers is partnering... | Business Insider
- 'Kirchner era' ends with opposition win in Argentina | Business Insider
- Citing "imminent" threat, Brussels extends high alert... | Business Insider
- Police: Palestinian killed after stabbing man in Jerusalem... | Business Insider
- Ohio State's Elliott apologizes for critical comments | Business Insider
- Iran, Russia vow to oppose 'external attempts'... | Business Insider