Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Silver Breaches Key Resistance, Soars To 21-Month Highs Against Gold | ZeroHedge
- 14 Signs The World Is On The Verge Of Generational Chaos | ZeroHedge
- Credit Suisse Raises Gold, Silver Price Targets To $1,500; $18.75, Sees "Significant Physical Deficit" | ZeroHedge
- "Deutsche Bank Poses The Greatest Risk To The Global Financial System": IMF | ZeroHedge
- Why America Is Likely to Remain a Global Superpower | Financial Sense
- "You Want To Own Gold" Marc Faber Warns "Brexit Is The Excuse For QE4" | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Portfolio Strategy Analysis & Why ETFs Suck (Video) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Heroin overdose deaths in America have tripled over four years | Business Insider
- The song 'American Pie' explains the Brexit vote shockingly well | Business Insider
- Investor Marc Andreessen: We never threatened to sue... | Business Insider
- Paul Simon says he's ready to end his music career: 'It’s an... | Business Insider
- Save big on a great waterproof... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump just gave a bizarre response to how he'll... | Business Insider
- The judge who sentenced the ex-Stanford swimmer to 6 months in jail is... | Business Insider