Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- King Dollar Eating Everyone Else for Breakfast | iBankCoin.com
- "Who Do You Trust?" | ZeroHedge
- Another Purchase Of HCLP For $44.48 | iBankCoin.com
- The Next Time The BIS Wants To Warn About Monetary Kool-Aid, Bubbles, Lack Of Liquidity Or Complacency... | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton: "Businesses Don't Create Jobs" – Why She's Never Been More Wrong | ZeroHedge
- Saxobank CIO Warns USDJPY Could Hit 135 On "One Trick Pony" BoJ Desperation | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Regulators Easing Mortgage Credit Requirements | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Hedge Fund Billionaires Support New York Attorney General Schneiderman | TheStreet.com
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Israel Has Reopened A Jerusalem Mosque That Closed Following... | Business Insider
- I Raved On A Boat At 6 AM With The Craziest Crowd of New Yorkers In Startups, And It Was... | Business Insider
- How This Successful Halloween Company Has Used 'Shark Tank'... | Business Insider
- Royal Bank of Scotland sets aside £400m for forex probes | Business Insider