Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Why I Will Not Submit To Medical Martial Law" | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Surprises Market With Supply Cut Announcement, Oil Jumps | ZeroHedge
- Why Gold Is Undervalued | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Feeding Off the Big $CAT Today | iBankCoin.com
- The Recent Liquidation Avalanche As Explained By Dan Loeb, And Why He Is Back To Shorting Stocks Again | ZeroHedge
- Latest Titanic Readings in Case of Iceberg | iBankCoin.com
- India Gold Demand Surges 450% and Bank of Russia Demand At 15 Year High | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Is Elon Musk Finally Giving Up On Selling Teslas... | Business Insider
- Adobe Pulls Gawker Sponsorship After A Writer Tweeted A Joke About Bullying In The... | Business Insider
- TIM COOK: ‘It’s Just A Matter Of... | Business Insider
- Google Has A New App To Reinvent Email (GOOG) | Business Insider
- The 10 Best Coffee Shops In San Francisco | Business Insider
- The World's Second Biggest Retailer Is Getting Hammered As Profits Collapse 90% | Business Insider
- Amazon Is Taking A $170 Million Charge For Unsold Fire Phones (AMZN) | Business Insider