Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Iraqi Oil & The 'Strange' Death of Mr. Abadi | ZeroHedge
- "Gold Isn't An Investment - Gold Is Money" | ZeroHedge
- The EU: a 46 Trillion Euro Lehman Brothers? | ZeroHedge
- Why The Obamacare Gold Rush Is Bankrupting America | ZeroHedge
- Puerto Rico Says Will Default Tomorrow, Begs Congress For Help "Or Else Crisis Will Get Worse" | ZeroHedge
- America's Big Red Forex Button - MOST IMPORTANT FOREX FACT | ZeroHedge
- Wait Until You Get a Pitch Right Where You Want It! | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A restaurant in Australia serves oysters that are covered in liquid... | Business Insider
- A freight train derailed in Washington DC, and ‘... | Business Insider
- A prisoner revolt has reportedly broken out at Syria's Hama jail | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- A Wall Street bank questioned the dominance of Bloomberg, and the response shows... | Business Insider
- The market is going to suck for the next 20 years, and you're going to have to double your... | Business Insider
- US senator warns of ‘spying billboards’ that turn... | Business Insider