Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Flash Boys Has Been Dethroned At The Top Of The Amazon Bestseller List By This Book | ZeroHedge
- We Again See Real Estate As Best Investment | Financial Sense
- Eyeing Pipeline, Russia Forgives North Korean Debt | ZeroHedge
- New Home Sales Collapse To 8 Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Das: No Hard Landing for China, but Globalization Has Peaked | Financial Sense
- Israeli Natural Gas May Reshape Mediterannean Energy Dynamics | Financial Sense
- Sergey Lavrov: "If Russian Troops Or People Attacked, We'll Retaliate" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Pro-Russian Militia Have Kidnapped A Vice Reporter — US '... | Business Insider
- Star Google Executive Vic Gundotra Is Out (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Buy Hong Kong's Stunning 'Champagne House' For $... | Business Insider
- Shares of Verizon Slip After Mixed First-Quarter Results | TheStreet.com
- This 5-Year-Old Trading Strategy Continues To Be A Money-Maker | Business Insider