Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Cybersecurity Companies in the "Military-Internet Complex" | Financial Sense
- Norway's Giant Sovereign Wealth Fund Goes Full Tinfoil Fringe Blog | ZeroHedge
- Half Of US Frackers Will Be Dead By Year End, Weatherford Warns | ZeroHedge
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Didn’t Really Lose Much Money | iBankCoin.com
- Nasdaq Traders (Summarized In 17 Seconds) | ZeroHedge
- Half a Bubble Off Dead Center | Financial Sense
- Why Am I Still In the Stock Market? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Fashion houses await birth of a tiny style heavyweight | Business Insider
- For tech entrepreneurs, hustle is... | Business Insider
- French Connection shares plunge 20% after it dropped a sales outlook... | Business Insider
- Wall Street's tribes are divided on what will happen to Brazil's... | Business Insider
- There is a 'disturbing' issue plaguing the... | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (FB, EBAY, GOOG, T, CRM) | Business Insider
- Beleaguered ad-tech company Rocket Fuel announces more than 100 layoffs as it seeks to reduce costs... | Business Insider