Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Curse of Alexander Hamilton | iBankCoin.com
- Pentagon Warns Increase In Terrorism Due To Global Warming | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Bitcoin Has Theory and History on Its Side | Financial Sense
- Ukrainian Drone Captures Video Of Russian Troops Fortifying In The Crimea | ZeroHedge
- Money Managers Aren’t Paid to Forecast; They’re Paid to Adapt | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Is US Losing The New Cold War? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Frontier Market And Emerging Market Stocks Are Going In Opposite... | Business Insider
- The Truth About The Soda Machines At South By Southwest | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: The Treasury Market Is In Trouble | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- This Is Steve Ballmer's Favorite Thing About Being Wealthy (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- U.S. Should Reward Longtime Fannie and Freddie Shareholders Over 'Day Traders': Nader | TheStreet.com