Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gary Shilling: All-Out Price War Could Send Oil to $10 to $20 a Barrel | Financial Sense
- The Claws of Systemic Risk Are Popping Once Again | Financial Sense
- Artist's Impression Of Hillary's Inauguration | ZeroHedge
- Federal Reserve to Test Negative Interest Rates | Financial Sense
- US Allies Are Now Fighting CIA-Backed Rebels In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Americans Have Never Been Fatter: Obesity Rate Rises To Highest Level On Record | ZeroHedge
- Stop Bashing Banks, Please | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Panera Bread will be radically different in just a few years | Business Insider
- Apple replacing Macbook charging cables for free | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- A little boy with cystic fibrosis had his... | Business Insider
- Pope Francis and Russian Orthodox Church leader hold historic meeting in Cuba | Business Insider
- This CEO... | Business Insider
- 'Deadpool' is blowing away all expectations | Business Insider