Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ukraine Lieutenant Colonel In Charge Of Crimea Unit Defects To Russia, Takes Soldiers With Him | ZeroHedge
- Dot-Com 2.0 Visualized (Or Peak Greater Fool) | ZeroHedge
- Add These Five Stocks to Your Japanese School Lunch | iBankCoin.com
- Wholesale Sales Collapse Most In 5 Years As Autos Lead Inventory Surge | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of England Warns Of Dangers Of Rising House Prices - “Temporary Self-Fulfilling Prophecy” | ZeroHedge
- How Long Does This Go On Before There's A Currency Crisis? | ZeroHedge
- Futures Fail To Rally On Lack Of Yen Carry Levitation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHART OF THE DAY: Apple's iTunes Radio Is Tiny... | Business Insider
- Retirement Dilemma: Live the Life or Save More? | TheStreet.com
- Twitter Appears To Be Fighting A Massive Botnet, Possibly Involving Millions Of... | Business Insider
- The 'Burger King Baby' — Abandoned 27 Years Ago In The Chain's Bathroom —... | Business Insider
- Here's When You're Depressed, Happy, And Hungover | Business Insider
- The Fuel Cell Stocks Are Being Ridiculous Again Today (FCEL, BLDP, PLUG) | Business Insider
- After... | StreetInsider.com