Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- As Rome Burns... Investors Dump Gold, Send US Equity Markets To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Trumpgasm Returns: Dow Hits 11th Record Since Election As Small Caps Soar | ZeroHedge
- Unlike the Twits Who Promoted the Smear Against Alternative Media, We Actually BELIEVE IN American Values | ZeroHedge
- A Pessimists' Guide To 2017: When Everything That Can Go Wrong, Does Go Wrong | ZeroHedge
- The Dramatic Impact Of Surging Rates On Housing And Refis In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Italy's Monte Paschi Told To "Prepare For State Bailout" | ZeroHedge
- Market Insights From A Gold Fund Manager | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bob Dole's law firm was paid $140,000 to lobby Trump on behalf of Taiwan | Business Insider
- Uber just bought a startup to help launch the company's... | Business Insider
- Trump's proposed tariff could cause a major problem for Ivanka's $... | Business Insider
- The 'Westworld' season finale broke ratings records for... | Business Insider
- The 25 best tech companies to work for in 2016, according to employees | Business Insider
- The manufacturer that Trump convinced to keep 1,000 jobs in the US is raising... | Business Insider
- Analyst cuts Apple price target on 'uninspiring' iPhone 7... | Business Insider