Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Much Crude Oil Do You Consume on a Daily Basis? | Financial Sense
- Does the Fed Have a Currency Problem? | Financial Sense
- $4 Million In Gold Bars Stolen In 11th Largest Heist In History | ZeroHedge
- I AM GOING TO DIAGNOSE YOU NOW | iBankCoin.com
- India Central Bank Cuts Interest Rate "Pre-Emptively" For Second Time In 2 Months | ZeroHedge
- This is Going to Push the US into Recession and Crush Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Japan Approaches Limit To Bond Buying Former BOJ Official Okina Warns | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Incredible photo shows a weasel 'riding' a woodpecker | Business Insider
- Australians on Indonesia death row leave for execution... | Business Insider
- The F-35B can't carry its most advanced weapon until 2022 | Business Insider
- Ikea is launching a new line of furniture that can charge your phone... | Business Insider
- Lumber Liquidators cancels conference presentation, tells investors it... | Business Insider
- Nemtsov murder witness heads to Kiev... | Business Insider
- A man was found hiding in the cockpit of a Jetblue Airways plane in New... | Business Insider