Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caught On Tape: Chaos Erupts As Trump-Haters Crash UMich Conservatives' Debate | ZeroHedge
- WA Goes After Pre-Crime: Gun Confiscation Proposed For Those "Likely To Commit Violence In The Near Future" | ZeroHedge
- 'Mastermind' Of Bridge-Gate Testifies Chris Christie Knew Of Plot In "Real-Time" | ZeroHedge
- "Russian Roulette" - Credit Suisse CEO Admits "EU Banks Not Really Investable" | ZeroHedge
- Fed Admits It Has No Clue | Financial Sense
- Curve Flattens After Treasury Sells $34 Billion In Uneventful, Tailing 5Y Auction | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Fears Spark Buying Panic In Bunds (Despite Rising Germany Sovereign Risk) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How this drawing... | Business Insider
- Arnold Palmer jumpstarted a billion-dollar... | Business Insider
- FBI: US likely to face higher risk of ISIS-inspired... | Business Insider
- Gusto CEO: We now have 40,000 customers, twice as many as Zenefits | Business Insider
- The 26th annual Monaco Yacht Show starts on Wednesday — here's what you need... | Business Insider
- Iran's atomic energy chief says he sees no threat to nuclear deal if Trump... | Business Insider
- These are the best concept cars we have seen this year | Business Insider