Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Richard Breslow: "How Much Central Bank Money Has Poured Into The S&P 500?" | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Soars Above $1100, Near Record Highs As Chinese Bypass Crackdown | ZeroHedge
- "It Looks Like A War Zone": Trump Vindicated After Violent Riot Erupts In Swedish Suburb | ZeroHedge
- Florida Teacher "Reassigned" After Facebook Post Praising Trump On Immigration | ZeroHedge
- Solar Installations Surge 95% In 2016 | Financial Sense
- Weekly S&P 500 #ChartStorm | Financial Sense
- The New Wave Of Violent Protests Is Exactly What The Elite Want - Here's Why | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- First Solar tanks after huge restructuring charge | Business Insider
- The 25 best beaches in the world | Business Insider
- Mexico says it 'will not accept' Trump's... | Business Insider
- Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart after appearing to condone sex between... | Business Insider
- Apple's new UK AirPod ads point to a big shift in its... | Business Insider
- 4 major US cities are seeing a surge in homicides | Business Insider
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John looks for 5 traits before making an... | Business Insider