Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- HSBC Asks If "US Is Turning European, Or Is It Japanese" As It Cuts 10 Year Forecast From 2.8% to 1.5% | ZeroHedge
- US Equities Tumble Into Red As "Spoofer" Sparks Sell-off | ZeroHedge
- "The Saudi Population Are Growing Restless": A Deep Look Inside The "Black Box" That Is Saudi Arabia | ZeroHedge
- What Happens Next? | ZeroHedge
- Mortgage Applications Soar 25% (Ahead Of Regulatory Regime Change) | ZeroHedge
- When The Aristocracy Leaves The Commoners In The Dust, The Empire Is Doomed | ZeroHedge
- Peter Boockvar's Contrarian Play: Sell US Stocks, Buy Commodities and Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Steve Jobs used to ask Jony Ive the same question almost... | Business Insider
- China stocks jump, other Asian markets await Fed minutes | Business Insider
- Pandora could be close to paying $450 million for an American concert... | Business Insider
- Microsoft just built the laptop I've been waiting for (MSFT) | Business Insider
- FanDuel cofounder on 'insider trading' controversy: 'There... | Business Insider
- REPORT: Bill Gross is suing PIMCO | Business Insider
- Stocks open modestly lower after a weeklong rally | Business Insider