Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Don Coxe: Raise Cash, Hold Gold | Financial Sense
- The Big Leap – Double-Digit Earnings Growth in 2017? | Financial Sense
- Gold Bars Go to $6 Premium in China as Yuan Hits Fresh 6-Year Lows on Capital Outflows | Financial Sense
- SNL Mocks Third Presidential Debate; Trump Silent On Twitter | ZeroHedge
- "No Going Back": Iraq Demands Exemption From Oil Production Cut, As Rosneft Slams Saudis | ZeroHedge
- Fear Won’t Drive the Failure of Globalism, But Blinding Contempt Will | ZeroHedge
- A Realist's View Of The US Presidential Contest | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE DIGITAL REMITTANCE REPORT: The new platforms... | Business Insider
- Joe Biden says he would take Donald Trump 'behind the gym'... | Business Insider
- Bumping your 'funny bone' is extremely painful - here's why | Business Insider
- Americans shouldn't have to register to vote at all | Business Insider
- Robo Advisors: Here's how to craft the optimal... | Business Insider
- MOELIS: There's one question every CEO in the world is asking themselves right now | Business Insider
- The 20 best new TV shows ranked, according to critics | Business Insider