Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WE'RE CLOSED... | ZeroHedge
- Think Tank Reports ISIS Is Falling Apart: "May Actually Lead To More Terrorist Attacks Across The Globe" | ZeroHedge
- Global Market Cap Hits $50 Trillion For The First Time Ever As All Eyes Turn To Trump Tax Plan | ZeroHedge
- Cataclysm | ZeroHedge
- World Stocks Hit All Time High, S&P Futures Rise To Within 1% Of Record | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela's Maduro - Selling The Golden Goose | ZeroHedge
- The 56 French Villages Where Marine Le Pen Didn't Get A Single Vote | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 things I learned about rich people while helping millionaires manage their money... | Business Insider
- Bitcoin is getting close to its all-time high after the SEC says it... | Business Insider
- Jenny Slate and Zachary Quinto explain why making movies isn't always about... | Business Insider
- Tyson Foods is buying packaged-food maker AdvancePierre for $3.2... | Business Insider
- Here's what a war with North Korea might look like | Business Insider
- Analysis shows French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen thrives among French poor | Business Insider
- Trump may expand laptop ban to include Europe | Business Insider