Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EVERYONE LOSES | iBankCoin.com
- China's Stock Bubble Leaves BNP Speechless: "What Happens Next Is An Unknown-Unknown" | ZeroHedge
- Following A 1-Week 17% Client-Muppeting, Goldman Removes Sandisk From Conviction Buy List | ZeroHedge
- The Tried-and-True Blueprint for Raising Taxes | Financial Sense
- Treasury Collateral Shortage Crosses The Atlantic, Makes European Landfall | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Inflation Now Driven by Euro/USD | Financial Sense
- Invisible Solar Cells to Harvest Free Energy Everywhere | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- Apple stealthily acquired a British startup in 2013 (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Why the iPad business is cratering, in one chart (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Building explodes and collapses in Manhattan's East Village | Business Insider
- Silicon valley and legacy payment companies are locked in a battle to control the... | Business Insider
- Why Amazon might want to buy a giant British luxury fashion retailer (AMZN) | Business Insider