Building Supply Stocks for 2013
It's House Party time - Home-builder Toll Brothers just reported Q4 earnings, with revenues coming in over $60 million ahead of expectations.
If you don't believe in the housing recovery, you better start believing - or your portfolio will be left in the dust.
Simple logic would tell us that with a recovery in the Home-builders in 2012, the Building Supply sector should follow suit in 2013. Here are our Top 3 picks in the sector: Griffon Corp (GFF), Owens Corning (OC), and United States Steel (X).
United States Steel (X)
Over the past 12 months United States Steel Corp (X) shares have traded between $17.67 and its 52-week high of $32.52. United States Steel Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of and EPS of -2.08.
Griffon Corp (GFF)
Over the past 12 months Griffon Corp (GFF) shares have traded between $7.54 and its 52-week high of $11.4. Griffon Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 0.3.
Owens Corning (OC)
Over the past 12 months Owens Corning (OC) shares have traded between $24.69 and its 52-week high of $38. Owens Corning shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 47.8 and EPS of 0.72.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor - Part 1: The Reaping | ZeroHedge
- Speaker Boehner Explains The Budget "Deal" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Las Vegas Housing Demand Has Crashed While Supply Surging | ZeroHedge
- You Can Title This Post Any Way You Like | iBankCoin.com
- Worst. Congress. Ever | ZeroHedge
- Market’s Bill of Health – Momentum Continues to Weaken | Financial Sense
- Volcker Rule Passed By All 5 Regulators | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- People Are Raising Money To Send... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- This Website Advertises A Bunch Of Jobs That Pay In Bitcoin | Business Insider
- Japan Man Stole $185,000 To Feed 120 Cats A Gourmet Diet | Business Insider
- Here's What Came Out After We Dry Cleaned A GoPro | Business Insider
- How Fox News Reporter Jana Winter's Life Was Turned Upside Down —... | Business Insider
- US Futures Are Now In The Green | Business Insider