3 Stocks to Buy on the Bounce
What stocks to buy now that the major indexes are bouncing back? The best options out there with the least amount of risk are General Electric (NYSE:GE), Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), and Sony Corp (NYSE:SNE).
Sony (SNE) shares got hit hard early in the week losing $2 and getting down to $18. Its an opportune time to get in while the company is out of favor with the Street. Sony shares have gained back 75 cents since Tuesday and trade at $18.75 with a 1.68% annual dividend yield. Sony is doing what it needs to do for shareholders announcing plans this week to lay off 10,000 employees by the end of March 2013. This is all part of Sony's huge $926 million restructuring effort.
Bank of America (BAC) needs no introduction and so far in 2012 its shares have made a 63% comeback. BofA is still under $10 a shae, trading today at $9.03. Mastery expects major resistance to the $10 level but should it break through its game on. Yesterday BAC got an upgrade from Guggenheim Securities. Guggenheim has an $11 price target on BofA and raised its rating to "Buy". Guggenheim said BofA at $10 a share a presents a buying opportunity as the company could show gains from securities transactions and the retirement of debt this quarter.
General Electric (GE) is a great play for cashing in on the U.S. financials upswing and global growth/revenue potential. We made our case for GE earlier in the week in If Market Correction fizzles Buy GE we stand by that thesis. How about that, the correction didn't take hold thus review our article. GE shares are up 1.5% today to $19.29.
3 STOCKS TO BUY ON THE BOUNCE
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- German 2Y Yield Plunges To Record -0.95%: Citi Explains Why It Will Keep Dropping | ZeroHedge
- White House Bars CNN, NYT, Others From Media Briefing | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: Errant Thinking | ZeroHedge
- New Study Finds That Trump's Immigration Crack Down Could Cost $5 Trillion In GDP Over 10 Years | ZeroHedge
- Orgy Enthusiast Bill Maher Defends Statutory Rape On Several Occasions - "The Crime Is That We Didn't Get It On Videotape" | ZeroHedge
- US Manufacturing Jumps to 33-Year High | Financial Sense
- A Brand New 18-Year-Old Adult I Helped Create | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's the email Sears' CEO just sent to the company announcing layoffs (... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Shia LaBeouf shut down his anti-Trump protest stream after reports... | Business Insider
- 9 things you should never say during a salary negotiation | Business Insider
- The big new features rumoured for the next iPhone... | Business Insider
- Gordon Ramsay is ruthlessly roasting people's home cooking | Business Insider
- Big changes are in the works for the Marine Corps' elite snipers | Business Insider