3 Stocks to Buy on the Bounce
What stocks to buy now that the major indexes are bouncing back? The best options out there with the least amount of risk are General Electric (NYSE:GE), Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), and Sony Corp (NYSE:SNE).
Sony (SNE) shares got hit hard early in the week losing $2 and getting down to $18. Its an opportune time to get in while the company is out of favor with the Street. Sony shares have gained back 75 cents since Tuesday and trade at $18.75 with a 1.68% annual dividend yield. Sony is doing what it needs to do for shareholders announcing plans this week to lay off 10,000 employees by the end of March 2013. This is all part of Sony's huge $926 million restructuring effort.
Bank of America (BAC) needs no introduction and so far in 2012 its shares have made a 63% comeback. BofA is still under $10 a shae, trading today at $9.03. Mastery expects major resistance to the $10 level but should it break through its game on. Yesterday BAC got an upgrade from Guggenheim Securities. Guggenheim has an $11 price target on BofA and raised its rating to "Buy". Guggenheim said BofA at $10 a share a presents a buying opportunity as the company could show gains from securities transactions and the retirement of debt this quarter.
General Electric (GE) is a great play for cashing in on the U.S. financials upswing and global growth/revenue potential. We made our case for GE earlier in the week in If Market Correction fizzles Buy GE we stand by that thesis. How about that, the correction didn't take hold thus review our article. GE shares are up 1.5% today to $19.29.
3 STOCKS TO BUY ON THE BOUNCE
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Abegeddon: Household Spending Re-Collapses As Japanese Unemployment Jumps To 9-Month High | ZeroHedge
- Italy Back In Deflation With Lowest CPI Print In History; European Inflation Lowest Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Sends 2nd Beheading "Message In Blood" Video; Warns Kurds "Huge Mistake Joining Hands With America" | ZeroHedge
- BaNZai7'S ART OF GoLF... | ZeroHedge
- The Consequences Of America’s Invasion Of Afghanistan: NYC Heroin Deaths Highest In A Decade | ZeroHedge
- The Bubble is in Cash, Not Stocks… | ZeroHedge
- Sold Completely Out Of PSEC – 7% Loss (Update) | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Science Proves It: Koozies Keep Beer Colder | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Crazy Photos Show How Market Basket Shut Down To Get Back Its CEO — And How The Workers... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (GOOG, AMZN, AAPL, NOK) | Business Insider
- Syria refugees top 3mn, US has no strategy 'yet' | Business Insider
- Surfer Switches Surfboards In The Middle Of Riding A Wave | Business Insider
- Meet 'Kenny Football,' The New Texas A&M Quarterback Who Did Something... | Business Insider