3 Stocks to Buy on the Bounce
What stocks to buy now that the major indexes are bouncing back? The best options out there with the least amount of risk are General Electric (NYSE:GE), Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), and Sony Corp (NYSE:SNE).
Sony (SNE) shares got hit hard early in the week losing $2 and getting down to $18. Its an opportune time to get in while the company is out of favor with the Street. Sony shares have gained back 75 cents since Tuesday and trade at $18.75 with a 1.68% annual dividend yield. Sony is doing what it needs to do for shareholders announcing plans this week to lay off 10,000 employees by the end of March 2013. This is all part of Sony's huge $926 million restructuring effort.
Bank of America (BAC) needs no introduction and so far in 2012 its shares have made a 63% comeback. BofA is still under $10 a shae, trading today at $9.03. Mastery expects major resistance to the $10 level but should it break through its game on. Yesterday BAC got an upgrade from Guggenheim Securities. Guggenheim has an $11 price target on BofA and raised its rating to "Buy". Guggenheim said BofA at $10 a share a presents a buying opportunity as the company could show gains from securities transactions and the retirement of debt this quarter.
General Electric (GE) is a great play for cashing in on the U.S. financials upswing and global growth/revenue potential. We made our case for GE earlier in the week in If Market Correction fizzles Buy GE we stand by that thesis. How about that, the correction didn't take hold thus review our article. GE shares are up 1.5% today to $19.29.
3 STOCKS TO BUY ON THE BOUNCE
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ECB Blames You For Negative Interest Rates | ZeroHedge
- "I Don't Know How To Explain It" - Confused Clinton Can't Explain Own Comments To Coal-Miner | ZeroHedge
- Why China Is Really Dictating The Oil Supply Glut | ZeroHedge
- Dis-May-Day - Bonds Down, Dollar Down, Oil Down, Gold Down, Economy Down... Stocks Up | ZeroHedge
- Ben Tanosborn: How Blacks & Latinos Will Lose The Election For The Democratic Party In 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: Drafting Women Means Equality In Slavery | ZeroHedge
- Fear Internationalization? It Could Mean Financial Security | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Elon Musk just revealed another awesome feature coming to the Model 3 (TSLA) | Business Insider
- The FBI is getting close to solving the largest art... | Business Insider
- Meet the billionaires of 740 Park Avenue, one of New York's historic... | Business Insider
- There's a big reason the US dollar has been getting destroyed | Business Insider
- Johnson & Johnson is paying $55 million to... | Business Insider
- China's 'Donald Trump' has been put on... | Business Insider
- A graphic designer uses her design skills to bake incredible made-to-order cookies | Business Insider