3 Stocks to Buy on the Bounce
What stocks to buy now that the major indexes are bouncing back? The best options out there with the least amount of risk are General Electric (NYSE:GE), Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), and Sony Corp (NYSE:SNE).
Sony (SNE) shares got hit hard early in the week losing $2 and getting down to $18. Its an opportune time to get in while the company is out of favor with the Street. Sony shares have gained back 75 cents since Tuesday and trade at $18.75 with a 1.68% annual dividend yield. Sony is doing what it needs to do for shareholders announcing plans this week to lay off 10,000 employees by the end of March 2013. This is all part of Sony's huge $926 million restructuring effort.
Bank of America (BAC) needs no introduction and so far in 2012 its shares have made a 63% comeback. BofA is still under $10 a shae, trading today at $9.03. Mastery expects major resistance to the $10 level but should it break through its game on. Yesterday BAC got an upgrade from Guggenheim Securities. Guggenheim has an $11 price target on BofA and raised its rating to "Buy". Guggenheim said BofA at $10 a share a presents a buying opportunity as the company could show gains from securities transactions and the retirement of debt this quarter.
General Electric (GE) is a great play for cashing in on the U.S. financials upswing and global growth/revenue potential. We made our case for GE earlier in the week in If Market Correction fizzles Buy GE we stand by that thesis. How about that, the correction didn't take hold thus review our article. GE shares are up 1.5% today to $19.29.
3 STOCKS TO BUY ON THE BOUNCE
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Catch Up On The Latest Chinese News With These Seven Bullets | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Factory Worker Explains What "The Government Is Most Fearful Of" | ZeroHedge
- Google Or Apple, FactSet Asks "Who's Bigger"? | ZeroHedge
- US Consumer Is the Last Defense Against Strong Dollar Drag on the Economy | Financial Sense
- Steve Keen Exposes Our Dysfunctional Monetary System | ZeroHedge
- Anti-Refugee Rallies Sweep Europe As Nationalists Declare "We Will Not Surrender Europe To Islam" | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Bonds Crash After Economy Minister Resigns Over "High-Level Corruption" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cam Newton is now the best football player on the planet, and the NFL... | Business Insider
- A young couple may have gotten an advance clue... | Business Insider
- The 'Captain America: Civil War' Super Bowl ad shows off the 2... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton struggled through an 'awkward' answer about her 6-... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are both wrong about money in... | Business Insider
- GitHub is undergoing a full-blown overhaul as execs and employees depart — and we have the... | Business Insider
- 'MARCOBOT MALFUNCTIONS': Everyone's saying Rubio had a... | Business Insider