3 Stocks to Buy on the Bounce
What stocks to buy now that the major indexes are bouncing back? The best options out there with the least amount of risk are General Electric (NYSE:GE), Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), and Sony Corp (NYSE:SNE).
Sony (SNE) shares got hit hard early in the week losing $2 and getting down to $18. Its an opportune time to get in while the company is out of favor with the Street. Sony shares have gained back 75 cents since Tuesday and trade at $18.75 with a 1.68% annual dividend yield. Sony is doing what it needs to do for shareholders announcing plans this week to lay off 10,000 employees by the end of March 2013. This is all part of Sony's huge $926 million restructuring effort.
Bank of America (BAC) needs no introduction and so far in 2012 its shares have made a 63% comeback. BofA is still under $10 a shae, trading today at $9.03. Mastery expects major resistance to the $10 level but should it break through its game on. Yesterday BAC got an upgrade from Guggenheim Securities. Guggenheim has an $11 price target on BofA and raised its rating to "Buy". Guggenheim said BofA at $10 a share a presents a buying opportunity as the company could show gains from securities transactions and the retirement of debt this quarter.
General Electric (GE) is a great play for cashing in on the U.S. financials upswing and global growth/revenue potential. We made our case for GE earlier in the week in If Market Correction fizzles Buy GE we stand by that thesis. How about that, the correction didn't take hold thus review our article. GE shares are up 1.5% today to $19.29.
3 STOCKS TO BUY ON THE BOUNCE
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- De-Petrodollar-ization Esclates - China Imports Record Amount Of Russian Oil In April | ZeroHedge
- Why One Bank Is Urging Its Clients To Dump. Oil. Now | ZeroHedge
- Plunge in Online Job Postings Raises Red Flag | Financial Sense
- The Ebb and Flow of Inventories | Financial Sense
- A June Fed Funds Rate Hike Risks a September Economic Stall | Financial Sense
- Legendary Investor Paul Tudor Jones Cuts Hedge Fund Fees As A Result Of Poor 2016 Performance | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Slides After Mortgage Probe Unveiled; Admission It Rigged Stocks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon just blew my mind with a new $5.99 unlimited comic book service (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Brad Pitt saved a young girl from being crushed on his latest movie set | Business Insider
- Discover is letting everyone know their FICO credit... | Business Insider
- Shoppers more frequently buy products when they see a... | Business Insider
- Walmart is underperforming in this one key area (WMT) | Business Insider
- Here's what people your age earn in the US | Business Insider
- The Buffalo Bills released a strange new media policy that severely limits what reporters... | Business Insider