3 Stocks to Buy on the Bounce
What stocks to buy now that the major indexes are bouncing back? The best options out there with the least amount of risk are General Electric (NYSE:GE), Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), and Sony Corp (NYSE:SNE).
Sony (SNE) shares got hit hard early in the week losing $2 and getting down to $18. Its an opportune time to get in while the company is out of favor with the Street. Sony shares have gained back 75 cents since Tuesday and trade at $18.75 with a 1.68% annual dividend yield. Sony is doing what it needs to do for shareholders announcing plans this week to lay off 10,000 employees by the end of March 2013. This is all part of Sony's huge $926 million restructuring effort.
Bank of America (BAC) needs no introduction and so far in 2012 its shares have made a 63% comeback. BofA is still under $10 a shae, trading today at $9.03. Mastery expects major resistance to the $10 level but should it break through its game on. Yesterday BAC got an upgrade from Guggenheim Securities. Guggenheim has an $11 price target on BofA and raised its rating to "Buy". Guggenheim said BofA at $10 a share a presents a buying opportunity as the company could show gains from securities transactions and the retirement of debt this quarter.
General Electric (GE) is a great play for cashing in on the U.S. financials upswing and global growth/revenue potential. We made our case for GE earlier in the week in If Market Correction fizzles Buy GE we stand by that thesis. How about that, the correction didn't take hold thus review our article. GE shares are up 1.5% today to $19.29.
3 STOCKS TO BUY ON THE BOUNCE
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Portugal Plunges To 9-Month Lows, Europe's VIX At 3-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Failure Complicates Its Endgame | ZeroHedge
- Tesla's Non-GAAP Quarter In Three Gigacharts (Added Free Option: GAAP Charts) | ZeroHedge
- Futures Push Higher Ahead Of Data Deluge, Yellen Capital Statement | ZeroHedge
- Goodbye July | iBankCoin.com
- Foreign Secretary Warns Russian Sanctions "Will Hit UK Economy" | ZeroHedge
- Propaganda Full Frontal: A Little High Level Intervention And This Is What Happens | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Here's Why Rising Rates Can Be Good For Bond Investors | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer and Dan Dicker on New U.S. Sanctions on Russia Hurt BP And Exxon | TheStreet.com
- 'Indefinite Idling,' 'Redirected,' And 46 Other Euphemisms We Use In Place Of... | Business Insider
- Sprint Q2 Beats, LTE Network Upgrade Near Completion | TheStreet.com
- STOCKS CRATER, DOW PLUNGES 300 POINTS: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, IWM,... | Business Insider
- There Is Only One End-Credit Scene After 'Guardians Of The Galaxy... | Business Insider