3 Stocks to Buy on the Bounce
What stocks to buy now that the major indexes are bouncing back? The best options out there with the least amount of risk are General Electric (NYSE:GE), Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), and Sony Corp (NYSE:SNE).
Sony (SNE) shares got hit hard early in the week losing $2 and getting down to $18. Its an opportune time to get in while the company is out of favor with the Street. Sony shares have gained back 75 cents since Tuesday and trade at $18.75 with a 1.68% annual dividend yield. Sony is doing what it needs to do for shareholders announcing plans this week to lay off 10,000 employees by the end of March 2013. This is all part of Sony's huge $926 million restructuring effort.
Bank of America (BAC) needs no introduction and so far in 2012 its shares have made a 63% comeback. BofA is still under $10 a shae, trading today at $9.03. Mastery expects major resistance to the $10 level but should it break through its game on. Yesterday BAC got an upgrade from Guggenheim Securities. Guggenheim has an $11 price target on BofA and raised its rating to "Buy". Guggenheim said BofA at $10 a share a presents a buying opportunity as the company could show gains from securities transactions and the retirement of debt this quarter.
General Electric (GE) is a great play for cashing in on the U.S. financials upswing and global growth/revenue potential. We made our case for GE earlier in the week in If Market Correction fizzles Buy GE we stand by that thesis. How about that, the correction didn't take hold thus review our article. GE shares are up 1.5% today to $19.29.
3 STOCKS TO BUY ON THE BOUNCE
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Peak Food, an Introduction | Financial Sense
- US Capitol Visitor's Center Evacuated: No Official Reason Given | ZeroHedge
- Crude Carnage Continues - WTI Hits 1-Month Low | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Much Of Your Life The US Has Spent At War | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 26 | ZeroHedge
- US Services PMI Slides To Lowest Since January | ZeroHedge
- Key Iraq War Architect: “Our Objective Should Be a New Sunni State Out of the Western Part Of Iraq, the Eastern Part of Syria” | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what you missed at the hottest summer kickoff parties in... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Cook relaxed over England cricket coach 'limbo' | Business Insider
- US fighter jets scrambled for French flight to NY | Business Insider
- College accused of forced vaginal probes on students has banned the practice | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (FB, TWTR, MSFT,... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek