3 Stocks to Buy on the Bounce
What stocks to buy now that the major indexes are bouncing back? The best options out there with the least amount of risk are General Electric (NYSE:GE), Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), and Sony Corp (NYSE:SNE).
Sony (SNE) shares got hit hard early in the week losing $2 and getting down to $18. Its an opportune time to get in while the company is out of favor with the Street. Sony shares have gained back 75 cents since Tuesday and trade at $18.75 with a 1.68% annual dividend yield. Sony is doing what it needs to do for shareholders announcing plans this week to lay off 10,000 employees by the end of March 2013. This is all part of Sony's huge $926 million restructuring effort.
Bank of America (BAC) needs no introduction and so far in 2012 its shares have made a 63% comeback. BofA is still under $10 a shae, trading today at $9.03. Mastery expects major resistance to the $10 level but should it break through its game on. Yesterday BAC got an upgrade from Guggenheim Securities. Guggenheim has an $11 price target on BofA and raised its rating to "Buy". Guggenheim said BofA at $10 a share a presents a buying opportunity as the company could show gains from securities transactions and the retirement of debt this quarter.
General Electric (GE) is a great play for cashing in on the U.S. financials upswing and global growth/revenue potential. We made our case for GE earlier in the week in If Market Correction fizzles Buy GE we stand by that thesis. How about that, the correction didn't take hold thus review our article. GE shares are up 1.5% today to $19.29.
3 STOCKS TO BUY ON THE BOUNCE
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- F-16 Fighter Collides With Civilian Cessna Over South Carolina | ZeroHedge
- European Equity Losses Accelerate: Does This Look 'Contained' To You? | ZeroHedge
- Greferendum Caption Contest: Two For The Price Of One | ZeroHedge
- Citi Identifies Contagion "Trigger Point" For More ECB QE | ZeroHedge
- BitGold Now Available in US! Why BitGold? | Financial Sense
- This Is How Much It Cost To Keep The Shanghai Composite Green For A Day | ZeroHedge
- Crude Oil Plummets Most Since February, Nears 16 Year Support Line: Tap On The Shoulder Time? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 54% of American adults living with friends or relatives plan... | Business Insider
- A major makeup brand is under fire for body-shaming tweets | Business Insider
- 11 signs someone is lying to you | Business Insider
- 6 reasons why comedies are failing on network TV | Business Insider
- The "Magic Mike" sequel was a huge disappointment at the box... | Business Insider
- Asia markets mostly up but Shanghai tumbles again | Business Insider
- Thousands of women are burning their hair with candles as part... | Business Insider