Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Interest Rate Differentials Increasing Financial Market Leverage To Unsustainable Levels | ZeroHedge
- Which Country Punishes Productive People The Most? | ZeroHedge
- Bond Yields Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- Police Fire Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets To Break Up Anti-Immigrant Protests In South Africa | ZeroHedge
- Beijing Responds To Trump Charge China Is A "Grand Champion At Currency Manipulation" | ZeroHedge
- In The Police-State-Versus-Freedom Arms Race, Freedom Seems To Be Winning | ZeroHedge
- Boehner: Full Repeal And Replace Of Obamacare "Is Not Going To Happen" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Do not go into media if you do not have very thick... | Business Insider
- THE BLOCKCHAIN REPORT: Why the technology behind Bitcoin is seeing widespread investment and early... | Business Insider
- Obama appearance in New York City causes brief commotion | Business Insider
- What 5 popular drugs including weed and booze do to your body and brain... | Business Insider
- A Hollywood veteran behind the new Wolverine movie says... | Business Insider
- Shaquille O'Neal threatened Warriors center JaVale McGee over... | Business Insider
- Here's everything we know about Trump's upcoming... | Business Insider