Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- KaleBios 'Black Friday' Begins As Shrekli Forces 65% Short-Squeeze Surge In Pre-Market | ZeroHedge
- China Unleashes Perfect Storm Of Bad News Prompting Stock Market Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Chief Of Russian Air Force Accuses Turkey Of Coordinated Ambush On Downed Jet | ZeroHedge
- China Begins Military Colonization Of Africa With First Ever Overseas Army Base At Key Oil Chokepoint | ZeroHedge
- Thanks ISIS: We "Can't Keep Up With Surging Weapons Demand", Pentagon Says | ZeroHedge
- 2015: The Year Of The American Identity Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Oil Jobs Lost: 250,000 And Counting, Texas Likely To See Massive Layoffs Soon | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Britain's first app-only bank got a huge vote of confidence... | Business Insider
- Polish cargo ship attacked off Nigeria; 5 abducted | Business Insider
- 3 million people expected to attend NYC Thanksgiving... | Business Insider
- New Zealand 22 for none at dinner to reach parity... | Business Insider
- Spieth keeps Australian Open defence alive | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- How to grill the perfect steak | Business Insider