Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Difference Between Scotland And Catalonia (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- The 4C’s That Never Happened - And Those That Did | ZeroHedge
- Gauging the Height of the Bounce | iBankCoin.com
- Dear Janet | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Losing the Battleship | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Amazing Plane Is The Military's Most Versatile Beast Of Burden | Business Insider
- Herbalife Shares Crashed On Monday (HLF) | Business Insider
- Why One Executive Says Your Cover Letter Is More Important Than Your Résumé | Business Insider
- These Photos Show How Eastern Ukraine Is Stuck In Its Soviet Past | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs Has A Startling Forecast For The Euro | Business Insider
- Yemen deal signed after Shiite rebels seize govt, PM quits... | Business Insider
- US bombs IS jihadists in Syria: Pentagon | Business Insider