Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global Equity Euphoria Prepares To Meet Mario Draghi | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Journalist Banned From Media After Criticizing Trump | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan, HSBC, Credit Agricole "Bank Cartel" Fined $521 Million For Euribor Rigging | ZeroHedge
- Crude Tumbles Below $50 After Biggest Cushing Build Since Jan 2009 | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Driven Vancouver Housing Bubble Moves To Seattle - "This Is Vancouver 2.0" | ZeroHedge
- Manufacturing Normality - Exposing The "Self-Appointed Guardians Of Reality" | ZeroHedge
- Lame-Duck Congress Looking To Ban Online Gambling | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 best iPhone apps of 2016, according to Apple (AAPL) | Business Insider
- A Pakistan passenger plane issued a mayday call before a... | Business Insider
- The 39 best small tech companies to work for, according to employees | Business Insider
- Watch Bryson DeChambeau — golf’s most eccentric player — unveil... | Business Insider
- 5 challenges all salespeople face — and how to fix them | Business Insider
- 24 things to consider before taking Adderall | Business Insider
- This rainbow tree is real — and it grows naturally in the... | Business Insider