Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brazil’s Top Newspaper Caught Manipulating Poll Data In Favor Of New President | ZeroHedge
- "End of the Game" Near as Corporate Defaults Surge Across the Globe, Says Expert | Financial Sense
- Subprime Snaps: Largest US Subprime Auto Lender Delays Earnings Due To "Accounting Matters" | ZeroHedge
- Fund Managers at Highest Cash Levels in 14 Years | Financial Sense
- Presenting "Putin's Useful Idiot": Anyone Who Disagrees With The Establishment | ZeroHedge
- Acampora: With Rates at These Levels, Stocks May Have Years Left to Run | Financial Sense
- Democrats In Turmoil: DNC Chair Wasserman Schultz Resigns After Wikileaks Revelations | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The creator of a futuristic liquid meal replacement could face charges... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Geophysicists discovered that the Moon is... | Business Insider
- 9 simple accessories that’ll help you get more out of your iPhone | Business Insider
- STOCKS SLIDE: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (spy, spx, qqq, dia, yhoo, vz, giii) | Business Insider
- At least 19 killed, 25 injured in knife attack... | Business Insider