Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Forget Puerto Rico, German Munis Are In Trouble | ZeroHedge
- A U.S. Recession Is Unlikely | Financial Sense
- YOU WOULD BE WISE TO PREPARE FOR GLUTTONY | iBankCoin.com
- Joel Kurtzman on Why America's Future Is Brighter Than You Think | Financial Sense
- Thousands Evacuate Gaza After Israeli Warning Of "Short And Temporary" Bombing Campaign | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan Blows Up The Fed's "We Can 'Control' The Crash With Reverse Repo" Plan | ZeroHedge
- Three Sets of Influences in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rick Perry Thinks Rand Paul Is Dead Wrong On Iraq | Business Insider
- Shopping Cart... | Business Insider
- Demand For Light Beer Is Collapsing | Business Insider
- 18 Emoji You're Likely Using Incorrectly | Business Insider
- Central Bank Exec Says Stocks Are 'Irrational' As China Is... | Business Insider
- Kanye West Tried To Redesign Rap Genius | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek