Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Financial System Is Vulnerable," NYFed Asks "Could The Dollar Lose Its Reserve Status?" | ZeroHedge
- To Arms in Dixie | iBankCoin.com
- China Push For Gold Pricing Power Continues, Grant 3 New Import Licences | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 20 | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Track Record: $389,863 Spent For Every Job Created… AT BEST | ZeroHedge
- Trouble In Socialist Paradise: Maduro Rating Plummets As Shoppers Prepare To Be Fingerprinted | ZeroHedge
- Setting Up for a Fed Minutes’ Spike | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- 4 Reasons Sears Is Headed Straight For Death | Business Insider
- Don't Miss Out On These Disney Destinations Just For Adults | Business Insider
- This Map Shows The States Where Adults Binge Drink The Most | Business Insider
- These Charts Show How Journalism Has Turned Into A Hazardous And... | Business Insider
- BANK OF AMERICA AGREES TO PAY $16.65 BILLION SETTLEMENT | Business Insider
- Here's How 'Girls' Star Adam Driver Used His... | Business Insider