Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Financial Documentaries | ZeroHedge
- It’s Important That You Remain Stupid | iBankCoin.com
- Global Oil Glut Could Further Depress Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- “Cyber Security Loophole”- Bank Hackers “Unfettered Access” To Accounts | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Mar 4, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Could Oil Prices Plummet a Second Time? | Financial Sense
- History Made: For The First Time Ever, US Consumers Spent More On Food In Restaurants Than In Grocery Stores | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Congress' strategy for Iran is turning into a mess | Business Insider
- State Department policy asks staffers not to use... | Business Insider
- Euro breaks $1.10 for the first time since 2003 (EUR, USD) | Business Insider
- US rig count plummets to lowest since April 2011 (USO, OIL, BHI) | Business Insider
- The first crop of Apple Watch apps will likely be battery hogs, says a guy that... | Business Insider
- Young rescues United, Chelsea preserve lead | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider