Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Draghi Tells Euro Shorts To "Make His Day", Again | ZeroHedge
- Has the Dollar-Gold Correlation Broken Down? | Financial Sense
- France Considers Forcing Google to Disclose Search Algorithm; Too Much Satisfaction! | Financial Sense
- One Last Look At The Real Economy Before It Implodes - Part 5 | ZeroHedge
- More Hillary Cronyism Revealed: Cisco Used Clinton Foundation To Cover-up Human Rights Abuse In China | ZeroHedge
- The Changing World of Work: The “Signal” Value of Credentials Is Eroding | Financial Sense
- Money Printing And The Bane Of Financial Engineering - How The Biggest LBO In History Blew-Up | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A British crew recovered £34 million worth of silver coins... | Business Insider
- Apple just unveiled a ton of new Apple Watch Sport band colors | Business Insider
- Armenian newspaper holds century of memories in Istanbul | Business Insider
- Finnish PM Alexander Stubb concedes election defeat | Business Insider
- There's a 'simple' high-school math problem stumping... | Business Insider
- Djokovic defeats Berdych to win Monte Carlo Masters | Business Insider
- Google is making a giant change this week that could crush millions of small businesses | Business Insider