Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Bitcoin Now More Popular Than Obamacare | ZeroHedge
- Fidelity Now Allowing Bitcoins In IRAs | ZeroHedge
- China Says No to Bitcoins, but Yes to the Russian Ruble | Financial Sense
- The One Topic No One Is Discussing | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Stock Market Setups for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- The Kress Cycle and the Fate of the Middle Class | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ericsson: Biometric Smartphones Will Go Mainstream Next... | Business Insider
- The 22 Best Tech Companies To Work For, According To Employees | Business Insider
- Tablets Are Becoming A Favorite Shopping Tool, And They're Used Totally... | Business Insider
- ALBERT EDWARDS: If People Were Paying Attention To This Obscure Inflation... | Business Insider
- There's A New Social Network That's Already The Number One App On iPhone | Business Insider
- A Fake Security Guard Allegedly Stole More Than $82,000 From Rome's Flagship H&M | Business Insider
- Taking Photos May Harm Our Ability To Make Memories [STUDY]... | Business Insider