Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's The Fed, Stupid; Why Kuroda And Draghi Are No Match For Quantitative Tightening | ZeroHedge
- China PMI Contracts Fastest Since February-March 2009 | Financial Sense
- China Takes "10 Steps Back," Slaps 20% Reserve Requirement On Currency Forwards | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Stocks Open Down Hard As PBOC Strengthens Yuan By Most Since 2010 & Default Risk Hits 2-Year High | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: 10 Things I Hate About (You) Twitter Finance | ZeroHedge
- Here Comes a “Godzilla” El Niño | Financial Sense
- US Economic Momentum Remains Positive | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is Samsung's new round smartwatch, the Gear S2 | Business Insider
- Prosecutor: 2nd video emerges of deadly shooting by... | Business Insider
- Crude oil falls 10% after another massive inventory build (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- Remembering Princess Diana: 30 Iconic Photos Of The Princess Of Wales | Business Insider
- This Australian comedian nails why American gun control is such a... | Business Insider
- Fossils show big bug ruled the seas 460 million years ago... | Business Insider
- 25 photos of luxurious private islands you can rent for your next vacation | Business Insider