Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Confusion Reigns: 6 Weeks Of Hawkishness And 4 Dovish Expectations For This Week's FOMC | ZeroHedge
- Fidelity Sector Funds Rotational System Update | iBankCoin.com
- FOMC Decision - "Real Fundamentals" Or "Reaction Function" | ZeroHedge
- WHY I’M NOT RUNNING FOR CONGRESS | Altucher Confidential
- 200,000 Take To Brazil's Streets In Largest Protest In Two Decades | ZeroHedge
- Iran: Sorry State | ZeroHedge
- On This Day In 2017 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Reveals How Much And What Information It Gives To... | Business Insider
- Why Mobile Payments Are Poised For Takeoff | Business Insider
- Here’s A Video Of The Quadcopter Camera Drone Being Shot Down By The Turkish Police... | Business Insider
- 12 Reasons Superman Reboot 'Man Of Steel' Is Soaring At Theaters... | Business Insider
- LeBron's New Shoe Refers To Him As A Two-Time Champion | Business Insider
- HP Reshuffles Printing Leadership | TheStreet.com
- In A Stunning Escalation, Turkey Warns It May Deploy Army Against... | Business Insider