Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ukraine Update: Pro-Moscow Leader Arrested In Donetsk, Russians Block Border Cross Points | ZeroHedge
- How Bitcoin's Not So Secret Satoshi Nakamoto Was Discovered (Hint: Phone Book) | ZeroHedge
- Loophole Makes Hilarious Mockery Of US Crude Oil Export Ban | ZeroHedge
- Obama Spoke To Putin For One Hour: White House Summarizes The Conversation | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Two Myths About the Ukrainian Conflict | Financial Sense
- President Obama Explains How He Will Blow The Student Loan Bubble Even Bigger - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Fast Money' Recap: China Syndrome | TheStreet.com
- Shailene Woodley Will Earn A Pretty Measly Paycheck To Star In $85 Million... | Business Insider
- Crazy Photo Of A Golfer Walking Through 111 Wolf Sculptures On A Course | Business Insider
- A Forensics Analyst Who Worked On The Newsweek Story Explains How They Converged On... | Business Insider
- 15 Midseason TV Shows You Should Be Watching | Business Insider
- 5 Questions For David Rosenberg | Business Insider
- Our 4K Future — The New TV Standard... | Business Insider