Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A "Recovery" Paradox: Job Cuts In 2016 Are Highest Since 2009 As Initial Jobless Claims Tumble | ZeroHedge
- Warning: Hawkishness Ahead | Financial Sense
- Warning Signs | ZeroHedge
- Declining Production Rates for many of the Top 30 Oil Producing Countries (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Trump Says If Economy Crashes "Can Make A Deal", "Will Renegotiate Debt" | ZeroHedge
- GoLDMaN TRuMP... | ZeroHedge
- Remember That "Taxation Without Representation" Thing? It's Happening Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A massive wildfire in Canada has destroyed 1,600 homes and... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton is already raking in millions off Donald Trump... | Business Insider
- This high schooler was told to wear her vice principal’s tuxedo jacket over her... | Business Insider
- A big VC investor thinks Amazon could be worth $6,000 per... | Business Insider
- Knicks president Phil Jackson is on a vacation in the middle of a critical coaching... | Business Insider
- Here's how the new Spider-Man star got ripped for the role | Business Insider
- Why we should want robots to take our jobs | Business Insider