Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is the Smart Money Running for Cover? | Financial Sense
- Stall Speed Economy – Get Used to It | Financial Sense
- With ISIS Controlling "More Than Half Of Syria", The US Prepares To Pounce | ZeroHedge
- Economic Expansion Ahead? | Financial Sense
- Democracy Under Fire: Troika Looks To Force Greek Political "Reshuffle" | ZeroHedge
- It Is Mathematically Impossible To Pay Off All Of Our Debt | ZeroHedge
- Are You Guilty Of Crimes Against Young Americans? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Olsen twins to skip 'Full House' reboot | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- Google aims to patent child toy that pays attention | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Business Insider is hiring a senior research analyst in New... | Business Insider
- Incredible before-and-after photos show how much New York City has changed... | Business Insider
- Apple accidentally broke an Apple Watch feature with... | Business Insider