Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Black Churches Are Burning Across The South, Arson Eyed | ZeroHedge
- The Care And Feeding Of A Financial Black Hole | ZeroHedge
- How China Lost an Entire Spain in 17 Days | ZeroHedge
- Greece Asks For 2-Year Bailout From ESM, Merkel Promptly Shoots It Down | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: June 30 | ZeroHedge
- ADP Rises To Highest Since 2014 Despite Challenger Job Cuts' Surge To Highest Since 2010 | ZeroHedge
- Jim Bianco Rages "The Recovery Ship Sailed", Bashes Big Govt Believers, Slams Greek Risk 'Deniers' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Uber is offering free rides to its own protest today | Business Insider
- Big economic payback from 'most popular' Cricket... | Business Insider
- INFOGRAPHIC: The world's most spoken languages... | Business Insider
- A new app from rapper Tyler, the Creator is redefining communication... | Business Insider
- Bill Gross says he will conserve water by eating fewer almonds | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- Hot new salad chain Sweetgreen just raised a fresh $35 million | Business Insider