Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Wedge That's Driving Facebook's Stock | ZeroHedge
- How Much Longer Will Investors Trust The Central Banks? | ZeroHedge
- Pension Shortfalls Could Be 4X to 7X Greater Than Reported | Financial Sense
- Bush vs Obama As Explained By Glenn Greenwald In One Tweet | ZeroHedge
- Here's How CIA Puppet-Masters Are Deliberately Picking A 'World War III Level' Fight | ZeroHedge
- Hillary, Trump "In Dead Heat" WaPo Finds, As Latest Poll Gives Trump 1 Point Lead Ahead Of Debate | ZeroHedge
- "The Hillary Coverup Operation" - How PRN Described Clinton's 60-Day "Email Retention Policy" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ASK A FINANCIAL PLANNER: How do I balance saving for my retirement and saving to buy a... | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett says these billionaires'... | Business Insider
- PHOTOS: The last time you'll ever see 7 F-22s at Edwards Air Force Base | Business Insider
- The iPhone hologram projector is real — here's how to make one | Business Insider
- The 20 best new TV shows this fall you need to watch | Business Insider
- Obama used a pseudonym... | Business Insider
- NATO AIR CHIEF: For Russians, engaging an F-35 would be like jumping into a... | Business Insider