Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Has Trump Found The Formula? | ZeroHedge
- UBS CIO Warns "The Status Quo Is Over... Get Used To It" | ZeroHedge
- Historic, Mind Boggling Rise In Gold Open Interest Friday | ZeroHedge
- The US Government Will Spend $1.25 Million To Develop A Propaganda Cartoon For Pakistan | ZeroHedge
- "See EU Later" - On The Front Covers Of UK Newspapers Today | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Gloats: "The Crusader Union Falls Apart" | ZeroHedge
- Waiting for Humpty Dumpty | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Subway workers reveal the grossest thing they've ever... | Business Insider
- Why Britain left | Business Insider
- 5 apps to help you get your finances in check | Business Insider
- Native ads will drive 74% of all ad revenue by 2021 | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- I've been a CPA for more than 30 years, and here are the top 6 reasons rich people... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek