Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- RBOB Tumbles After Lower Than Expected Gasoline Draw | ZeroHedge
- Billionaire Slashes Asking Price For Beverly Hills Mega- Mansion By A Third, Or $66 Million | ZeroHedge
- Elon Musk Is About To Turn Us All Into Spacefaring Cyborgs With Neuralink | ZeroHedge
- Households' Equity Ownership Reaches 30% - It's Statistical Noise | Financial Sense
- John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis and the Sequence of Market Peaks | Financial Sense
- Kremlin Rejects US, EU Call To Free Detained Protesters As Court Fines Opposition Leader Navalny | ZeroHedge
- The Transformation Of Our Nation Into A Surveillance State Is Almost Complete | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TOP US GENERAL: US 'probably had a role' in the Mosul strike that may... | Business Insider
- Trump's childhood home in New York City just sold for $2.1 million — take a... | Business Insider
- Bill O'Reilly apologizes after saying congresswoman had a 'James Brown wig' | Business Insider
- The world's rarest and most ancient dog has just been re-discovered in the wild... | Business Insider
- The 'religious left' is emerging as a political... | Business Insider
- There's a reason why it's 'been decades since... | Business Insider
- UN to kick off talks on global nuclear weapons ban — but all... | Business Insider