Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Calm Before The Storm - VIX Shorts Near Record Highs As Inauguration Looms | ZeroHedge
- US Marines Land In Norway For The First Time Since World War II, Angering Russia | ZeroHedge
- Can Marine Le Pen Pull Off French Election Stunner? Germany Loses No Matter Who Wins | ZeroHedge
- Abolish The CIA | ZeroHedge
- 'Golfer-In-Chief' Obama Plays More Rounds Than Any President Since Eisenhower | ZeroHedge
- Oil Slides After Saudis Suggest Early End To OPEC Deal | ZeroHedge
- I HaVe A DRoNe... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Angry Birds' maker Rovio will open a new games... | Business Insider
- 7 hidden iPhone tricks that only power users know about | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- 7 little-known facts about NASA that will blow your mind | Business Insider
- Millennials have no use for your mobile ads | Business Insider
- TRUMP: The strong dollar is 'killing us' | Business Insider
- This mom of four runs a successful business on her own — here's how she does... | Business Insider