Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Manufacturing Runs | iBankCoin.com
- Are Japanese Equities Discounting Further QE Ahead? | Financial Sense
- China In A Nutshell | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Pushes Higher | Financial Sense
- Study Finds Treated Fracking Wastewater Still Too Toxic | ZeroHedge
- Bank CEOs are the New Drug Lords | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Tumble; High-Yield Credit Risk Spikes To 1-Year Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Users In China Are Reporting That Instagram Has Been Blocked, Likely In Response To The Hong... | Business Insider
- THE EUROPEAN CHESSBOARD: Here's A Map Of The Russia-NATO Confrontation | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Amanda Bynes Arrested For DUI | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Here's Why A Leading Futurist Hopes We Don't Find Life On Mars | Business Insider
- Hong Kong Protesters Are Furious About A 30-Year-Old Broken Promise | Business Insider