Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Aircraft Carrier Stennis Has Biggest Ordnance Onload Since 2010 | ZeroHedge
- The Mystery Deepens: Dutch Central Bank Denies Reports It Bought Gold For The First Time In 17 Years | ZeroHedge
- The Skies Above New York Right Now, After Blizzard Of 2015 Downgraded To Junk | ZeroHedge
- Utilities Leading the Market Higher | Financial Sense
- While We Await The Durable Goods Data, The Algos Already "Know" | ZeroHedge
- On Money and Society: An Exclusive Interview With Steve Baker MP | Financial Sense
- Jim Cramer On The Only Conference Call Worth Listening To | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Qualcomm Shares Plunge After It Admits... | Business Insider
- The 15 Hottest Tech Companies In Cambridge | Business Insider
- Snap The Perfect Group Shot With This Extendable Selfie Stick And Remote Combo [37% Off] | Business Insider
- 11 TED Talks To Get You Through Your Quarter-Life Crisis | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- The Legacy Of McDonald's CEO Don Thompson In One Awful Chart (MCD) | Business Insider
- The Most Expensive Homes For Sale In 25 Different Countries Around The World | Business Insider