Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fly Buy: $TWTR | iBankCoin.com
- U.S. Consumer Spending: A Positive Surprise! | Financial Sense
- The Earnings Season: "House Of Cards" | ZeroHedge
- BEAR TRAP | iBankCoin.com
- The IPO Window Is Closing Fast | ZeroHedge
- This Is The 7500 Square Foot Soho Loft That Just Sold For $27 Million | ZeroHedge
- Here Comes The Next Great Rotation: Out Of Stocks And Into Bonds | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New 'Star Wars' Film Will Cost At Least $175 Million To Make | Business Insider
- How To Use Excel Pivot Tables To Analyze Massive Data Sets | Business Insider
- HBO Renews 'Veep' And 'Silicon Valley' | Business Insider
- Bridgegate Investigator Says It's About More Than Finding 'A Smoking Gun... | Business Insider
- 4 Major Luxury Trends From The Beijing Auto Show | Business Insider
- E-COMMERCE INSIDER: Amazon Sales Tax —... | Business Insider
- David Moyes Is Out As Manager Of Manchester United | Business Insider