Invest where Smart and Big Money Go
By now if you follow stocks at all then you know that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) has reported what it bought and sold last quarter. Follow their biggest buys and go with 3 most weighted buys of his stake including Deere & CO. (DE), General Motors (GM), and National Oilwell Varco (NOV).
3 MONTHS EQUALS $1B
Berkshire's reported U.S. stock portfolio was $75.3 billion as of September 30, up from $74.3 billion at the end of June.
They bought up Deere & CO. (DE), almost 4 million shares to make it Berkshire's largest increase. Deere & Co (DE) shares trade with a P/E Ratio of 11.4 and EPS of 7.51. DE closed today at $84.74 and it's now -5.85% below its 52-week high.
General Motors Co (GM) was also a favorite of the famous investment company this past quarter. Berkshire snapped up 5,000,000 shares of GM to 15,000,000 for a 50% increase. General Motors trades at $24.17 and is -14 below its 12 month high. GM shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 2.66.
Coming in third is National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV). Berkshire added ,345,600 shares to 4,186,800 for a 47% increase in holdings. NOV trades with a P/E of 12.6 and EPS of 5.62.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is trading at $69.55 and its shares are 15.07% from its 52-week low.
Bottom line: DE, GM, and NOV are now in the spotlight in a positive fashion thanks to Buffett and Co. Why not join the trend and snatch up a few shares.
3 Buffett Powered Stocks
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Many Monitors Does The Co-CEO Of The World's Biggest Hedge Fund Need | ZeroHedge
- Former Barrick Gold President: "A Big Move Has Begun. There's Something Fundamentally Wrong With The Economy" | ZeroHedge
- US Corporations Are Engaged in a Massive Debt-Binge - Here’s Why | Financial Sense
- Norway Raids Sovereign Wealth Fund To Cover Government Expenses | ZeroHedge
- Confidence In The Fed Is Sinking Fast | ZeroHedge
- Anthony Weiner Pulls Out - Deletes Twitter Account After New Sexting Scandal | ZeroHedge
- Oil Extends Losses As 'Short-Squeeze' Ammo Is Now Exhausted | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How drones will change the world in the next 5 years | Business Insider
- Egypt has dealt ISIS' local branch a devastating blow | Business Insider
- Giving low-income schools washing machines solves one of their biggest... | Business Insider
- How others see you could matter more than how you see yourself | Business Insider
- 14 things to say when you get fired that you won't regret | Business Insider
- Uber is rolling out a new way to get free rides by dining out | Business Insider
- THE CONNECTED CAR REPORT: Forecasts, competing technologies... | Business Insider