Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How to Win the Day | Altucher Confidential
- The Three Greek "Scenarios" Discussed Today In Brussels | ZeroHedge
- Beware Greeks Bearing Nothing: Eurogroup Ends, Dijsselbloem Statement To Follow | ZeroHedge
- Eurogroup In Shock: Finance Ministers "Would Not Know What To Discuss" After Greferendum Stunner | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Greece's "Triumphant Return" Looks Like Now | ZeroHedge
- Peak Desperation: China Bans Selling Of Stocks By Pension Funds | ZeroHedge
- Greece Contemplates Nuclear Options: May Print Euros, Launch Parallel Currency, Nationalize Banks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump appears to have deleted an... | Business Insider
- Science explains how American soccer star Carli Lloyd made the shots... | Business Insider
- Djokovic survives barrage to make Wimbledon quarter-... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Experienced business travelers reveal their favorite travel tips | Business Insider
- How 'Game of Thrones' actress Emilia Clarke became a breakout star on '... | Business Insider
- 'You don't leave the euro; it leaves you' | Business Insider