Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- David Stockman On The Real Evil Of Monetary Central Planning | ZeroHedge
- MYSTeRiouS WHiTe FLaGs... | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap July 23, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- You Know It's Bad When... | ZeroHedge
- Bill Ackman's "Most Important Death-Blow-For-Herbalife Presentation Ever" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Chile con Bottom Recipe | iBankCoin.com
- 10,000 PERCENT! | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's What We Know About The Secretive, Elon Musk-Backed Firm Creating Functional... | Business Insider
- This Is The Best Gaming Tablet In The World | Business Insider
- Where Facebook's Money Comes From | Business Insider
- Tesla Will Temporarily Stop Making The Model S To Gear Up For Its New SUV | Business Insider
- Chipotle Is Experimenting With 'Really Small, Scrappy' Restaurants | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- German Officials Say The EU Will Hit Putin With Biting... | Business Insider