Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Two Charts Which Will Set Off Some Light Bulbs | iBankCoin.com
- Vladimir Putin Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize | ZeroHedge
- The Top 12 Signs That The U.S. Economy Is Heading Toward Another Recession | ZeroHedge
- 50% Profit Growth and Historical Realities | Financial Sense
- Gold Price “Will Probably Test $1400” as Crimea Moves to Quit Ukraine | Financial Sense
- 'Bail-in' Risks See Europe Banks Get Downgrade Warning | ZeroHedge
- In Venezuela, This Is How You Convert $1 Into $175,000 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- In The Middle Of China's Biggest Ghost City, There Is A Monument To... | Business Insider
- Couple In Their 60s Accused Of Murdering Socialite In Colorado... | Business Insider
- Our 4K Future — The New TV Standard... | Business Insider
- Here's Who Came Up With Harry Reid's Infamous 'Addicted To Koch... | Business Insider
- US HOUSEHOLD NET WORTH RISES BY $3 TRILLION | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- JFK's New Passport Kiosks Have Drastically Cut Down On Customs... | Business Insider