Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Richmond Fed Shows 3rd Monthly Decline As Wages Crash Most In 4 Years | ZeroHedge
- 5 Signs Of America's Decaying Society | ZeroHedge
- Profound Political Disunity Is Now Pitting Rising Elites Against Fading Elites | ZeroHedge
- US Inflation: Setup to Upset | Financial Sense
- Bill Ackman Triples-Down On Valeant: Boosts Stake To 9.9% By Buying Calls, Selling Puts | ZeroHedge
- Apple Accounted For 20% Of All U.S. Margin Expansion Since 2010 - Why This Matters | ZeroHedge
- Executives Using Buybacks to ‘Exit Stage Left’ | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New Jersey's Chris Christie: Obama 'naive' on IS... | Business Insider
- It feels warm, and that's bullish | Business Insider
- College kids are bragging online about abusing drugs to study | Business Insider
- Seoul: North Korean leader Kim demotes top official | Business Insider
- Video of a Chicago police officer firing 16 shots at a teenager has been released... | Business Insider
- Suicide vest found in Paris raises possible link to... | Business Insider
- Media giants in suspense over fate of 92-year-old boss | Business Insider