Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Uncovered California | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Farcical Forecast Fiasco | ZeroHedge
- Mortgage Standards Are Plunging – It’s Muppet Fleecing Time All Over Again | ZeroHedge
- Flood Of Students Demanding Loan Forgiveness Forces Administration Scramble | ZeroHedge
- No Spring Rebound for Existing Home Sales | Financial Sense
- HSBC China PMI Indicates 4th Month Of Contraction As Yuan Weakens To Fresh 16 Months Lows | ZeroHedge
- Uranium Is A Frustrating Business | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Says Glass Is Flopping Because Of Its Limited Roll-Out (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Tumblr Says It Has More People Talking TV Than Twitter [THE BRIEF] | Business Insider
- The Average Bank Regulator Makes More Money Than The Average Banker | Business Insider
- A Lawyer Has Made Incredible Statues Out Of Legos | Business Insider
- 3 Red Sox Players Slept At Fenway Park Sunday Night To Avoid Monday-Morning Traffic | Business Insider
- This Year Capped The Deadliest 3-Year Period For Sherpas... | Business Insider
- Here's A Quick Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Right Now | Business Insider