Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fed Comments Should Spur Positivity | Financial Sense
- The Fallacy Of US Dollar "Strength" | ZeroHedge
- The PetroYuan Cometh: China Docks Navy Destroyer In Iran's Strait Of Hormuz Port | ZeroHedge
- Actionable Trading Ideas | iBankCoin.com
- Stay Focused | iBankCoin.com
- Let This Be A Warning To All Bears | ZeroHedge
- US Treasury Cracks Down On Tax Inversions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHINESE MANUFACTURING SLIGHTLY RISES | Business Insider
- Google Has Finally Stopped Forcing Users To Have A Google+... | Business Insider
- Radwanska crashes, Sharapova through in Wuhan | Business Insider
- Could 'Range Anxiety' Actually Be Holding Back Some Tesla... | Business Insider
- Jimmy Choo IPO: It's Profitable But Sales Growth Is In... | Business Insider
- Why the Rockefellers May Be Right in Ditching Energy Stocks | TheStreet.com
- NASA On Mars Spacecraft Entering Orbit: 'We Nailed It' | Business Insider