Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mutiny Breaks Out Inside The World's Most Successful Hedge Fund Over Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- Reality Catching Up With Expectations | Financial Sense
- Ten Great Economic Myths | ZeroHedge
- Global LEIs and Technicals Point Up | Financial Sense
- Who's Right? Bonds (& VIX & Hard Data) Or Stocks | ZeroHedge
- 45 Trillion Reasons Why Gary Cohn Has Recused Himself From All Goldman Matters | ZeroHedge
- Instant Tax Collection: As Bitcoin Surges to Record High, China Prepares its Own Digital Currency | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kevin Durant issued a fierce defense of JaVale McGee after... | Business Insider
- The Dakota Access pipeline could be up and running in... | Business Insider
- Lawsuits could mean that the Silicon Valley self-driving-tech... | Business Insider
- I tried the 3 most popular food subscriptions to see how they all stack up | Business Insider
- DOW TOUCHES NEW HIGH: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- OMNICHANNEL STRATEGY BUNDLE: Your guide to... | Business Insider
- New Yorker magazine goes Russian with cover skewering Trump and Putin | Business Insider