Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 1 In 4 Europeans At Risk Of Poverty | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Look | iBankCoin.com
- 2014: Gold Up 70% or U.S. Equities Down 40%? | Financial Sense
- This One Has Been Laying Low | iBankCoin.com
- Caption Contest: If Gold Is Broken, They "Fix" It | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Math For American Politicians | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Lions Went For A 2-Point Conversion In A Snow Storm, And It Was Brilliant... | Business Insider
- This Map Shows The Big Split In The California Economy | Business Insider
- Susan Boyle Diagnosed With Asperger's | Business Insider
- Here Are The Top 5 Sponsored Posts On Tumblr This Year | Business Insider
- Chinese Import Growth Weakens, But Exports Are Surging | Business Insider
- After... | StreetInsider.com
- The 15 Most Underrated Apps Of 2013 | Business Insider