Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Titanic Sinks At Dawn | ZeroHedge
- They Are "Undermining People's Trust In Their Money" | ZeroHedge
- China Breakout | iBankCoin.com
- Can Money Flows Push Equity Prices Much Higher? | Financial Sense
- The American Dream Part 4 - The "Deep State" Is Now In Charge | ZeroHedge
- Case-Shiller Index Resumes Decline Following Small Gain To End 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Gentlemen of Extreme Measures: The Best Month of the Year Approaches | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's a problem with Gmail right now | Business Insider
- Why Russia suddenly wants to supply cheap gas to Ukraine | Business Insider
- What are traders chatting about this morning? Mergers, Greece, and economic data on deck ... | Business Insider
- These modern ads are even more sexist than their 'Mad Man'-era... | Business Insider
- Philips to sell major stake in LED, car lighting arm... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Indiana governor now wants a 'fix' to... | Business Insider