Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Iran Nuclear Talks (In 1 Lonely Photo) | ZeroHedge
- Service PMI Misses, Tumbles To 7-Month Lows, "Extreme Weather" Warning For GDP Issued | ZeroHedge
- Here Are The Most Popular "Hedge Fund" Stocks in The Third Quarter | ZeroHedge
- Blistering Demand For 2 Year Paper Send Entire Curve Tighter | ZeroHedge
- How Have Our Forecasts Played Out This Year? | Financial Sense
- Grand Jury Decision Unlikely This Weekend As Private Security Move "Guns & Gold" Out Of Ferguson | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: November 24 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (GOOG, AMZN, MSFT, AAPL) | Business Insider
- A Startup Figured Out How To Print Light Just Like Paper — And It Looks... | Business Insider
- These Images Of Earth From Space Will Blow You Away | Business Insider
- Here's The 1 Question You Should Ask In Every Job Interview | Business Insider
- Suicide blast in Afghan sports field kills 50: official | Business Insider
- Pacquiao beats Algieri to retain WBO welterweight title | Business Insider
- Woman Opens A Professional Cuddle Store And Charges $60 An Hour To Snuggle | Business Insider