Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- License To Steal: Italy’s Highest Court Rules “Theft Not A Crime If Hungry” | ZeroHedge
- A Big Bank Suggests WEALTH Taxation | ZeroHedge
- Notorious Hacker Makes 'Bombshell' Claim: "I Got Inside Hillary's Completely Unsecured Server" | ZeroHedge
- Majority Of Germans Think The Media Is Controlled By Political, Economic Elites | ZeroHedge
- Sell in May and Buy Back Higher in November | Financial Sense
- Air Freight Volumes Across Largest Global Market Tumble 15% In First Quarter | ZeroHedge
- FBI Interviews Clinton's Top Personal Aide As Email Investigation Heats Up | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China plans to thwart US laser systems with smoke | Business Insider
- Prince died one day before he was supposed to get medical treatment for his drug... | Business Insider
- 'El Chapo' Guzmán's Sinaloa cartel was melting... | Business Insider
- Brutal Hillary Clinton montage scorches Donald Trump using GOP... | Business Insider
- Apple's App Store is malfunctioning for all users (AAPL) | Business Insider
- ISIS militants have seized a key gas field in eastern Syria... | Business Insider
- 'Oh please': Hillary Clinton dismisses Donald Trump as a... | Business Insider