Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Viewing Russia From the Inside | Financial Sense
- The Secular Extinction Of Stock Market Bears | ZeroHedge
- WORST CHRISTMAS EVER | iBankCoin.com
- The "Unequivocally 'Not' Good" Reality Of Lower Oil Prices & Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Small Nibbles, Just in Case | iBankCoin.com
- Weekday Wrap-Up: No Hyperinflation, Years of Low Oil Prices, and a Bubble in Stocks | Financial Sense
- IMF Now Ready To Slam The Door On The U.S. And The Dollar | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trading... | StreetInsider.com
- Chinese Search Engine Company Baidu Just Invested A Reported $600M... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- A Man Who Lost Both Arms 40 Years Ago Is Making... | Business Insider
- Puma Has Hired Rihanna As Its Creative Director (PUM) | Business Insider
- Black Friday Madness Just Gave Britain Its Strongest Retail Boom In A Decade | Business Insider
- Looking For A Last-Minute Gift Idea? We've Got Something For Everyone On Your List | Business Insider