Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Transformation Of Our Nation Into A Surveillance State Is Almost Complete | ZeroHedge
- Insider Reveals How DARPA Will Control Our Minds: "If Even 20% Of This Is True..." | ZeroHedge
- The Countries Where "Made In America" Really Matters | ZeroHedge
- Russia Conspiracy Theorists May Want To Take A Look At John Podesta | ZeroHedge
- Theresa May Signs Brexit Letter: What Happens Once Article 50 Is Triggered? | ZeroHedge
- NYC Retail Vacancies Soar Prompting Massive Rent Concessions | ZeroHedge
- Cable Tumbles As Scottish Parliament Votes For 2nd Independence Referendum | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sony and Marvel just dropped another 'Spider-Man... | Business Insider
- Mexico may be using another cartel kingpin to gain leverage with Trump | Business Insider
- Microsoft is planning a big event for its Surface hardware — but it might... | Business Insider
- A common habit may be the reason people don't find you likable | Business Insider
- UN to kick off talks on global nuclear weapons ban — but all... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk has launched a company that hopes to link your brain... | Business Insider
- STOCKS REBOUND: Here's what you need to know (SNAP, F) | Business Insider