Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Negative Interest Rates: The Black Hole of The Financial System | ZeroHedge
- The Next Round of the Great Crisis is at Our Doorstep | ZeroHedge
- Bull Market Most Overbought/Leveraged In History | ZeroHedge
- Biotech Bubble Buckles: Tumbles Almost 7% To 3-Week Lows | ZeroHedge
- Officials Warn Senkakus Fall Under US Protection; Japan To Take "More Assertive" Military Role | ZeroHedge
- Un-Pax Americana: Where One Can Find US Special Ops Around The Globe | ZeroHedge
- The Biotech Implosion Has Begun | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Gladbach win hands Bayern 25th German title | Business Insider
- Kenya's Kipchoge adds London title to marathon... | Business Insider
- The coolest thing in the Apple Watch box — aside from the watch — is the plug (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Air raids on Syrian market kill 40 civilians: monitor | Business Insider
- Market... | StreetInsider.com
- The highest-earning women have these personality types | Business Insider
- Tim Cook: We are on the verge of major changes to media, and Apple will... | Business Insider