Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap May 20 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- 572 Reasons Why The Fed Is Terrified To Hike: "One Rate Cut Every Three Trading Days" | ZeroHedge
- Sell in May and Go Away? | Financial Sense
- Putin Pans Ukraine's Debt Moratorium As "De Facto Default", Threatens Court | ZeroHedge
- Trannies Tumble, S&P/Dow Give Up Week's Gains | ZeroHedge
- Bond Markets Suffer Volatility as Crowded Trades Unwind | Financial Sense
- Hey You, Stop Right There! | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A new startup thinks it can stop Wall Street cheaters by... | Business Insider
- Early Twitter investor Chris... | Business Insider
- This incredible map lets New Yorkers see vintage photos of their street corners | Business Insider
- Salesforce's CEO bashes SAP: 'They should try writing some software... | Business Insider
- Intel’s CEO doesn’t think Windows 10 will boost PC sales (INTC, MSFT) | Business Insider
- Uber is now mainstream enough that it's used as a punchline in the new Entourage movie | Business Insider
- Meet the amazing musicians... | Business Insider