Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: September 30 | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Sentiment Remains Strong | Financial Sense
- Chicago PMI Misses As New Orders & Production Slump | ZeroHedge
- "We'll Become ISIS" - The Devaluation Of America's Young Men | ZeroHedge
- The Real Crisis in Europe Will Be Political With Spain as Ground Zero | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Warns The West "Sanctioning Russia Is A Big Mistake" | ZeroHedge
- Retail Investors Pile Into Stocks Amid "Malign, Unthinking Mental Slavery" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Wildlife numbers halved over past four decades: WWF | Business Insider
- AOL's Tim Armstrong To Speak At IGNITION | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Hong Kong protests: Live Report | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Catalyst Pharma Closer to Unconscionable Price Hike for Rare-Disease Drug | TheStreet.com
- CHART OF THE DAY: These CEOs Are The Most Beloved Bosses... | Business Insider