Bottom Fishing Paid Off: Crocs, Chipotle, Dendreon
Early December of 2012 Mastery recommended buying shares of Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX). All three stocks were finally making a comeback from their respective 12 month lows. Timing is everything.
Bottom fishing can work with popular stocks that are not a fly-by-night company and have a track record. Dendreon has Provenge, pricey as it may be, the stock had been left for dead. Same for the ultimate fast food company Chipotle as well as soccer mom / nurse shoe Crocs Inc.
We've talked up all three of these stocks when they traded on weakness and informed you to consider them all (recall 3 Bottom Fishing Stocks to close out 2012). We listed all the reasons why we liked these names and in that article and subsequent works. If you played them back in December we recommend taking at least 70% of your winnings off the table. As you know, it's not money in your pocket until you 'Cash Out'.
The uptrend is a work of art, behold the rise in Dendreon Corp (DNDN), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CROX), and Crocs Inc (CROX) since we told you to buy on Dec 6th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ISIS Claims It Hit US Embassy In Baghdad's Green Zone | ZeroHedge
- Short Seller Caught On Tape | iBankCoin.com
- Big Four Economic Indicators Show Possible Rollover | Financial Sense
- Europe Demands Banks Hand Over Their Lunch Money Following Swiss Franc Libor Rigging | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Supercomputers, Corrections, and Converging Cycles | Financial Sense
- A Tale of Two Economies - It Was the Better of Times, It Was the Worst of Times | Financial Sense
- India Gold Demand Surges 450% and Bank of Russia Demand At 15 Year High | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Take A Look Inside Virgin Galactic's Massive... | Business Insider
- Giants rip Royals 7-1 in baseball World Series opener | Business Insider
- Let's Face It: The UK Is A Much Better Place For... | Business Insider
- Here Is The Major Ukrainian City Destroyed During A Supposed Ceasefire | Business Insider
- Herbalife CEO: We Are At 'War' With Bill Ackman (HLF) | Business Insider
- Senate Control Could Rest On One Of The Reddest Of Red States — And The GOP... | Business Insider
- Drogba on target in Chelsea rout of Maribor | Business Insider