Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Airport Screening Won't Stop Ebola, The Economist Explains | ZeroHedge
- Stunning Scenes From California's Central Valley Drought | ZeroHedge
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
- Blood Red From Big Blue: Why IBM Is Crashing, In Charts | ZeroHedge
- Mind "The Asian Dollar Short" - Another Ticking Time Bomb Gifted By The Central Banks | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Monday | iBankCoin.com
- Because This Time Is Never Different, In 100 Year Old Cartoons | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's A 10-Second Guide To What Traders Are Talking About Today | Business Insider
- Eyes on the ties: from power symbol to fashion statement | Business Insider
- Pre-Open Stock... | StreetInsider.com
- The Premarket Rally Is GONE | Business Insider
- The Seahawks Traded Percy Harvin For Almost Nothing, And The Aftermath Is Getting Ugly | Business Insider
- Calculating Your Dog's Age Is More Complex Than You Think | Business Insider
- Here Are 11 Ways To Avoid Getting Ripped Off On A Rental Car | Business Insider