Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Death At Your Door: Knock-And-Talk Police Tactics Rip A Hole In The Constitution | ZeroHedge
- You Will Never Hear These Truths Discussed In The Mainstream | ZeroHedge
- 4 Factors Driving Oil Prices This Summer | ZeroHedge
- Westinghouse Bankruptcy Puts Fate Of Four U.S. Nuclear Reactors In Limbo | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks, S&P Futures Little Changed On Brexit Day | ZeroHedge
- EURUSD, Bond Yields Tumble After ECB Hints At No Tightening | ZeroHedge
- "I Don't Want That": Ryan Opposes Trump Working With Democrats On Obamacare | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here is eMarketer's country-by-country guide... | Business Insider
- Facebook is taking on GoFundMe with a personal donation feature (FB) | Business Insider
- Salesforce's chief diplomat on what it's like being BFFs with Amazon's $12 billion... | Business Insider
- No one seems to buy Devin Nunes' explanation for why he was at the White House last... | Business Insider
- Sean Spicer says reporter April Ryan should be able to 'take it' when he pushes back on... | Business Insider
- I'm ditching Amazon for Walmart's e-commerce competitor — here's why | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton delivers fiery words for Trump without mentioning his name at a San Francisco conference | Business Insider