Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Switzerland Prepares To Vote On "Free Lunch" For Everyone | ZeroHedge
- "What A God-Damned Mess We've Left To Posterity" | ZeroHedge
- Erdogan Furious After EU Suspends Plans To Extend Visa-Free Travel To Turkey | ZeroHedge
- Oil Climbs Higher as Goldman Sachs Sees Glut Shift to Deficit | Financial Sense
- Everything Is Not Awesome! Study Finds LEGOs Becoming Increasingly Violent | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: Much Ado About Restrooms | ZeroHedge
- After Denying Bias, Facebook Changes Policies That Produce Anti-Conservative Bias | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump wins GOP presidential primary in Washington... | Business Insider
- The 10 best US cities for the class of 2016 to start their lives | Business Insider
- Tech billionaire Sean Parker may be building a megamansion in New York City... | Business Insider
- Pilot's-eye-view shows how close these Turkish jets get during acrobatic... | Business Insider
- A Google exec recommends you ask yourself 2 questions before you take... | Business Insider
- Incredible photos give a totally unexpected perspective into how the 1% lives | Business Insider
- Apple is about to build the perfect laptop (AAPL) | Business Insider