Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dr. Gary Small on "The Alzheimer's Prevention Program" | Financial Sense
- Housing Data Broadly Mixed | Financial Sense
- The Breakdown Of International Cooperation | ZeroHedge
- The Story Of "Bill" | ZeroHedge
- Every One Wants Dollars (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Markets Rally on Surprise Easing by China | Financial Sense
- On Obama and the Nature of Failed Presidencies | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Don't Be Afraid To Cancel Cable — Here's How To Get All The Programs You... | Business Insider
- Look At The Difference Between London In Video Games And Real Life | Business Insider
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Northwest Bio, Celldex, Puma, MannKind | TheStreet.com
- Bill Cosby's Lawyer Issues New Statement Tearing Into The Media | Business Insider
- Wall Street Buys Retailers on High Hopes for Holiday Shopping Season | TheStreet.com
- Woman Opens A Professional Cuddle Store And Charges $60 An Hour To Snuggle | Business Insider
- Rosberg leads Hamilton in final Abu Dhabi practice | Business Insider