Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Equity Futures At Session Highs Following Chinese QE Hints; Europe Lags On Greek Jitters | ZeroHedge
- Last Minute Tune Ups Before Exodus Launch | iBankCoin.com
- The Race to Diversify - Too Much Paper, Too Little Gold | Financial Sense
- Officials Warn Senkakus Fall Under US Protection; Japan To Take "More Assertive" Military Role | ZeroHedge
- Being There | Financial Sense
- Guessing Game: China's "Real" GDP Growth Could Be As Low As 3.8% | ZeroHedge
- Baltimore Burns: State Of Emergency Declared, National Guard Activated, Curfew In Place As Mob Attacks Cops, Loots & Torches Stores - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Android is finally beating Apple in this one key metric (... | Business Insider
- A great way to look at the tech bubble from a guy that survived the last one | Business Insider
- It looks like iPhone sales in China are going to be bigger than in the US (AAPL)... | Business Insider
- Tim Duncan has played in an incredible number of games | Business Insider
- Watch these scientists freak out when they encounter a rare whale | Business Insider
- 'Shark Tank' investor Lori Greiner explains how she... | Business Insider