Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Sachs' 10 Most Important Questions On The Election | ZeroHedge
- The Unseen Revolution in Chinese Finances | Financial Sense
- "It All Has A Very 2008 Feel To It" - For Deutsche Bank, The News Just Keeps Getting Worse | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Contagion Risks Surge: Banks' Reliance On Each Other For Funding Hits All Time High | ZeroHedge
- 26 Incredible Facts About The Economy That Every American Should Know Before The Trump-Clinton Debate | ZeroHedge
- A Sunni Muslim Asks: Is "Radical Islam" The Problem Or Is "Islam" The Problem? | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Bails Out Banking System After Interbank Rates Hit 2009 Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Former Navy SEAL Jesse Ventura says today’s SEALs have changed in a major way | Business Insider
- A simple nighttime habit that can prevent bad morning breath | Business Insider
- This is what the future of air warfare looks like | Business Insider
- There's a new algorithm that will alert Wall Streeters... | Business Insider
- A brief history of the beloved Volkswagen microbus | Business Insider
- New Bloomberg poll shows Trump has crossed a crucial threshold to lead Clinton | Business Insider
- Italy's banking crisis could bring disastrous... | Business Insider