Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Dreams Versus Trump Reality - Hope Still Permitted! | ZeroHedge
- Sales and Earnings Back At Highs, But So Are Valuations | Financial Sense
- Earnings Provide Foundational Value | Financial Sense
- Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents | Financial Sense
- Weekly Market Recap Feb 19, 2017 | FundMyMutualFund
- Why Not Replace Bureaucrats with Robots? | Financial Sense
- "Fake Data": Economists Concerned Trump Administration Will Adopt 'Alternative' Economic Facts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hundreds of migrants rushed the border at Spain's Ceuta, the... | Business Insider
- A CEO says too many executives make the same leadership mistake | Business Insider
- What someone who worked closely with PewDiePie thinks about Disney and... | Business Insider
- CALLED OFF: Kraft Heinz is killing its plan to merge with Unilever — just 2 days... | Business Insider
- A senior Trump appointee was fired after criticizing the... | Business Insider
- ABC reporter delivers pointed declaration to Trump: We will 'pursue the... | Business Insider
- The head of an investment bank explains how Trump, Brexit, and the rest... | Business Insider