Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Total State Or Total Freedom: The 8 Marks Of Fascist Policy | ZeroHedge
- Is This Hillary Clinton's Roadmap For America? | ZeroHedge
- Pensions, Oy Vey | ZeroHedge
- Kurt Kallaus: Slow Growth Persists but US Recession Likely Still Years Away | Financial Sense
- Trump Closing Gap With Hillary In Latest Reuters Poll: This Is How He Could Win | ZeroHedge
- What Preppers haven't Prepped for - the big gaping hole | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Questions "Are Central Bankers Coming To A Bitter End?" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump's campaign is doing rhetorical backflips over his deportation force... | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- Mercedes-Maybach rivals Tesla with a new... | Business Insider
- THE REGTECH REPORT:... | Business Insider
- Burning Man is starting soon — here are the first pictures from the playa | Business Insider
- THE BLOCKCHAIN REPORT: Why the technology behind Bitcoin is seeing widespread investment and early... | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider