Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sweden: "No Apartments, No Jobs, No Shopping Without A Gun" | ZeroHedge
- US Equities: Bye-Bye Buybacks | Financial Sense
- Russia Retaliates: Putin Reveals Sanctions Against Turkey | ZeroHedge
- If Black Friday Was A Movie | ZeroHedge
- It's Official: Chinese Buyers Have Left The U.S. Housing Market | ZeroHedge
- Obama to Veto Bill Requiring Background Checks on Syrian Refugees | Financial Sense
- What Does History Say About the First Rate Hike and Stocks? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Arizona just threw mass shade at The New York Times | Business Insider
- Broncos beat Patriots 30-24 on Anderson's OT run | Business Insider
- Kobe Bryant explains why he is not sad about retiring from basketball | Business Insider
- No. 13 Stanford rallies past No. 4 Notre Dame 38-36 | Business Insider
- Fury beats Klitschko to become new world... | Business Insider
- Melinda Gates fell in love with Bill Gates for his 'brilliant mind'... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Slovakia to accept 149 Christians from Iraq | Business Insider