Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Idea Matrix – What Changed Everyone’s Life After “Choose Yourself” | Altucher Confidential
- Big Four Economic Indicators Show Possible Rollover | Financial Sense
- Tech Bellwether IBM Sees Big Earnings Miss | Financial Sense
- Three Perspectives on Falling Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- On The Coming Collapse Of Copper | ZeroHedge
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
- The Growing Concern Of Home-Grown Terrorists | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHART OF THE DAY: Cell Phone Bills Are Up 50... | Business Insider
- REPORT: 25 Banks Are About To Fail Europe's Biggest Ever... | Business Insider
- The Next 'Avengers' Movie Might Demonize Artificial... | Business Insider
- 13 Apps For Getting What You Need, Fast | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com