Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Did Picasso Create 50,000 Works of Art? | Altucher Confidential
- ReDLiNe... | ZeroHedge
- Jim Puplava: "This Is Not 2007-2008" | Financial Sense
- China’s New Infrastructure Bank Wins Grudging Assent From the US and Japan | Financial Sense
- Why Year 3 of the Presidential Cycle Hasn't Gone the Way Everyone Expected | Financial Sense
- Ron Paul Trounces Trump, Exclaims Election Is Entertainment "Orchestrated By Major Media" | ZeroHedge
- Gundlach Explains Why The Market Hasn't Crashed Yet: "People Are Holding And Hoping" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Texas inmate says he shouldn't die for $8 robbery,... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Hurricane Joaquin menacing Bermuda | Business Insider
- The Latest: Rainfall sets new record in South Carolina | Business Insider
- Rep. Chaffetz, brash committee chairman, eyes speaker... | Business Insider
- Wendy Williams says 'Empire' could do without... | Business Insider
- Amid unrest in West Bank, Israel demolishes militants... | Business Insider
- See how much the 'Game of Thrones' characters have changed since... | Business Insider