Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Libya May Be Focus Of Major Rift Between US And Regional Allies | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Dominates Globe in Biofuel Production | Financial Sense
- Recovery? 3 "Uncomfortable Truth" Charts | ZeroHedge
- Keynesian Central Banking Is An Economic Scourge: More Evidence From Japan | ZeroHedge
- Taupe: It’s Not Just For The Oval Office Anymore | ZeroHedge
- Is There Capitalism After Cronyism? | ZeroHedge
- The Eurozone Is a Growing Problem for U.S. Economy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Apple Is Launching The iPhone And iWatch At The Same... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- New iOS 8 Apps Will Work 'Like Magic,' Software Tester Says (AAPL) | Business Insider
- New village toilets a small step for poor Indian women | Business Insider
- New CEO Of Troubled UK Supermarket Tells All 500,000... | Business Insider
- The Truth Behind Notorious Flavor Enhancer MSG | Business Insider