Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Manufacturing Plunges To 2-Year Lows As New Orders, Employment Tumble | ZeroHedge
- The Key To Success: Friendship. Here’s Why. | Altucher Confidential
- Frontrunning: August 31 | ZeroHedge
- What Does Last Week’s Record Bounce Mean For Stocks? | ZeroHedge
- BASELESS FABRIC OF A VISION | iBankCoin.com
- America’s Ballooning Student Debt: Lessons Learned From Chile | Financial Sense
- The Oil Volatility Farce Continues: Oil Now Surging As OPEC Hints At "Fair Price" Talks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meet the former Nigerian refugee... | Business Insider
- Here’s everything leaving Netflix in September | Business Insider
- The truth about 'the most interesting man in the world... | Business Insider
- Kerry to outline US assurances to Israel, Gulf to... | Business Insider
- Baby girl delivered in back of Uber car by Lincoln Tunnel... | Business Insider
- Russia and China could be 'making it impossible for the US to hide' its... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek