Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Near-Term Dollar Conviction went MIA | ZeroHedge
- The Unintended Consequences Of 'Mandatory Voting' | ZeroHedge
- Wages Around The World | ZeroHedge
- Complacency Reigns Supreme - "Nothing Can Possibly Go Wrong", Right | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Ben Bernanke Pens First Blog Post, Defends Fed, Says He "Was Concerned About Seniors" | ZeroHedge
- Europe Pulls Rug From Under Greece, Says "Nein" To "Vague, Piecemeal" Proposals | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ROSENBERG: Here are 4 big obstacles facing the stock market (SPX) | Business Insider
- Apple Watch app developers are facing some really... | Business Insider
- Heartbreaking details emerge about 2 men who are missing after a... | Business Insider
- Amanda Knox's legal nightmare exposed the utter insanity of Italy's justice... | Business Insider
- Long the Irish hero in Polish draw | Business Insider
- Meet the 13-year-old CEO who built a $200,000 business and is mentored by Daymond John | Business Insider
- New streaming apps could boost citizen journalism | Business Insider