Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- So You Want To Work In JPMorgan's Legendary Gold Vault? This Is Your Chance | ZeroHedge
- What Has Happened So Far | ZeroHedge
- Will Japan Trigger a Global Financial Meltdown? | ZeroHedge
- Update on Gold and Silver | iBankCoin.com
- Long-Term Breakout | Financial Sense
- The Rotation Continues | Financial Sense
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 Terrible Blown Calls That Prove MLB Is In The Middle Of An Umpiring Crisis | Business Insider
- George Zimmerman Lawyers Release Photos Of Trayvon Martin Holding Guns,... | Business Insider
- Apple's Computer Watch Isn't Coming Til Late 2014 – Analyst (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Twitter vs. Facebook: The Great Debate | TheStreet.com
- Microsoft Makes Fun Of The iPad In Its Best Windows 8 Ad Yet (MSFT,... | Business Insider
- Cyber Attack On Utilities Could Be A 'Katrina-Like Disaster Affecting Cities For... | Business Insider
- Stocks Fall on Signals of QE Tapering; Home Prices Rise | TheStreet.com