Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Multiple Jobholders Hit New All Time High As Part-Time Jobs Soar | ZeroHedge
- Visualizing The "Tectonic Shift" In The Markets' Narrative | ZeroHedge
- Gold Suffers Sharp Decline as Oil Jumps | Financial Sense
- Obama Supports Forcing Women To Register For Military Draft | ZeroHedge
- Is It Too Late To Be A Writer / Entrepreneur / X at 28 / 38 / 48 Years Old? | Altucher Confidential
- Crisis Averted: China Calls Taiwan Phone Call A "Gimmick" As It Lodges Diplomatic Protest | ZeroHedge
- 20 Billion Barrels of Oil Were Not Discovered in the Permian Basin | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- California governor Jerry Brown nominates Xavier Becerra... | Business Insider
- XI: China is watching US politics 'very closely'... | Business Insider
- Fox Business Network scores highest-rated month in network history | Business Insider
- Steven Mnuchin will not 'drain the swamp' on Wall Street | Business Insider
- Here's how much you need to make to be in the top 1% of every state | Business Insider
- Forget the iPhone 7 — here are 9 reasons the next iPhone will blow everyone away | Business Insider
- How not to be terrible at saving money | Business Insider