Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Jumps Above $1200 on China Rate Cut; Draghi Vows “More Inflation” | Financial Sense
- Stimulate This! Thoughts On Intergenerational Fairness | ZeroHedge
- Renewable Energy: Does It Need Critically Rare Materials? | Financial Sense
- California Housing Market Cracks in Two, Top End Goes Crazy | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. Shale Breakeven Price Debate | Financial Sense
- Stocks Close At Recordest Highs Ensuring 'Confident' Black Friday, Despite Macro Massacre | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Sees Record Foreign Inflows As Economic Indicators Reach Decade Highs | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Mark Cuban, Richard Branson, And Other Entrepreneurs Started... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Thomas Cook shares slump as chief executive quits | Business Insider
- Argentina charges HSBC with aiding tax evasion | Business Insider
- These Are America's Secret Elite Warriors | Business Insider
- The Top 10 Holiday Toys for Boys: What Parents Are Buying | TheStreet.com
- You Can't Buy These 15 Awesome Cars In America | Business Insider