Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- David Stockman Berates Bruce Berkowitz's Bogus Bombast | ZeroHedge
- Barack Obama's List Of "20 Things Kids Need To Know" About Using Money | ZeroHedge
- Beige Book Saw Modest-To-Moderate Growth Despite 119 Mentions Of The Word "Weather" | ZeroHedge
- NSA Chief Pushes Legislation To Stifle The First Amendment | ZeroHedge
- Read This Post Before You Humiliate Yourselves with Bad Decisions | iBankCoin.com
- Watching Here | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: March 7 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- 15 Midseason TV Shows You Should Be Watching | Business Insider
- Startup Employees Are Getting... | Business Insider
- Here's Why Apple Shares May Soon Soar | TheStreet.com
- Facebook Will Pay $200,000 A Year For A Cop To Patrol The Neighborhood Around Its... | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN SACHS ELEVATOR HAS LOST HIS BOOK DEAL | Business Insider
- The State Department Put Out A List Of Vladimir Putin's Top 10... | Business Insider