Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Warns Midterm Elections Raise Risk Around Fiscal Deadlines | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's "Other" Taper: Printing Of New $100 Bills Tumbles By 85% In 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Small Caps Surge Green Year-To-Date; VIX Decoupling | ZeroHedge
- You Should Be on Drugs | iBankCoin.com
- Goldman On BOJ's Banzainomics: "We Highlight The Potential For Harsh Criticism Of Further Cost-Push Inflation" | ZeroHedge
- The Dollar Decline Continues: China Starts Direct Convertibility With Asia's #1 Financial Hub | ZeroHedge
- DEATH TO VLADIMIR PUTIN | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's The Crazy Diet That Explains Why Al Sharpton Is Shrinking | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Bruce Willis Has Bought A New York Countryside Getaway For $9... | Business Insider
- Myanmar president opens unprecedented talks with Suu... | Business Insider
- Decades-old Soviet engines powered US rocket that... | Business Insider
- Top 10 News... | StreetInsider.com
- Peter Jackson Explains How The Crazy Barrel Scene In 'The... | Business Insider
- George Lucas Explains How Hollywood Became So Brainless | Business Insider