Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump and the Four Levers of Government Policy | Financial Sense
- Full Calendar Of Today's Washington Events | ZeroHedge
- Washington D.C. Turned Into "Virtual Fortress" As 250,000 Protesters Descend Upon The City | ZeroHedge
- DaVoS 2017... | ZeroHedge
- Does Michael Moore Matter Anymore? An Open Letter From One Filmmaker To Another | ZeroHedge
- Assange "Stands By" Extradition Offer; Promises "Big Publishing Year" In 2017 | ZeroHedge
- Why Big Oil Is Unprepared for the Coming Energy War | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's the question a productivity expert started asking himself to keep from drowning in... | Business Insider
- 8 movies that could hit $1 billion at the box office this year | Business Insider
- Trump’s anti-immigration stance could result in a $60 billion food shortage... | Business Insider
- Boeing, Chevron, and other huge companies are spending $90 million on... | Business Insider
- What it's like to travel on Wow Air, the budget airline that flies... | Business Insider
- How your phone tracks your every move... | Business Insider
- China's vision of globalization differs sharply from America's... | Business Insider