Apple the Number of the Beast?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) is hanging out at $666 a share. You know that number don't you? Its the Devil!
Thanks to the flub with Apple's own iOS Maps its been a reason to sell the stock. Its really a big whatever and in a few weeks from now we will all forget about why Apple shares backed 6% from its 12 month high.
Apple shares have traded between $354.24 and $705.07 over the past 12 months. Even with the evil share price Apple has a respectable P/E Ratio of 15.5 and EPS of 42.54. The WSJ.com today talked up more possibilities of the iPad Mini being prepped for the masses. Reporting that Apple's (AAPL) suppliers have begun manufacturing the Mini which will have a 7.85" screen vs. 9.7" for the regular iPad and 7" for Google's (GOOG) Nexus.
If the rumors are true about an iPad Mini then back we go to $700 a share. That will put Apple Inc back on track and to that $1,000 share price by 2015 (or before)
MASTERY Bottom line:
Apple has backed down from its $700 high range. Time to start thinking about adding a small position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Video Shows Tens Of Thousands Massing At Turkey Border As Russia, Iran Bear Down On Key Syrian City | ZeroHedge
- An Exasperated John Kerry Throws In Towel On Syria: "What Do You Want Me To Do, Go To War With The Russians?!" | ZeroHedge
- Mainstream Media Guide To Obama's Economic "Recovery" | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of America Admits The U.S. May Already Be In A Recession | ZeroHedge
- China Explores Its Monetary Easing Toolkit | Financial Sense
- What The Charts Say: "Now Is The Time To Worry" | ZeroHedge
- "Few Are Yet Willing To Admit The Harsh Reality..." | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This emerging restaurant chain is totally focused on brunch | Business Insider
- The UN will hold an emergency meeting after North Korea fired a long-range... | Business Insider
- Bernie Sanders has completely erased Hillary Clinton... | Business Insider
- This is the easiest way to file your taxes | Business Insider
- Cam Newton wore a camo blazer and sparkly smoking slippers to the Super... | Business Insider
- 7 ways for couples to deal with stress during home... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek