Advanced Micro Devices in Free-fall
Who knows what is really going on at Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)? Are they up for sale, will they break-up, will they fold, will they fade like the bad memory of Batman & Robin from 1997.
AMD is a volatile stock, today its down hard and hit a new 52-week low. AMD got down to $1.92 per share and going into the final hour of trading its down 7%.
All we know is that AMD did hire JPMorgan (JPM) to help the company 'explore options'.
Wall Street is taking no chances and is bailing on AMD after sending its shares up 18% the day before. Rumors are driving AMD shares right now -- it's a dangerous trade. AMD continues to attract a ton of attention thanks to its near $2 stock price.
AMD is losing to its competitors, Intel (INTC) and Nvidia (NVDA). They both continue to kills the runner-up company and take away their market share quarter after quarter.
The question is -- has AMD hit bottom yet? Traders are clearly in control of AMD shares and will continue to play it at shareholders expense. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Up 9% YTD - 4th Higher Weekly Close and Breaks Resistance At $1,250/oz | ZeroHedge
- SAUT: Fade the Fed, Markets Now Dependent on Fiscal Policy | Financial Sense
- 78 Seconds Of Farage "Red-Pilling" | ZeroHedge
- White House Bars CNN, NYT, Others From Media Briefing | ZeroHedge
- Late-Day Panic-Buying Sends Dow To Longest Record Streak In 30 Years | ZeroHedge
- In Latest Intel Mutiny Against Trump, DHS Analysts Say White House Travel Ban Is Wrong | ZeroHedge
- French Voters Call On Obama To Run For President To "Give French People Hope" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How successful the Oscar best picture nominees really were at the box office | Business Insider
- These are the media outlets that usually attend Trump'... | Business Insider
- These hybrid yachts are perfect for the eco-friendly traveler | Business Insider
- The 17 shortest celebrity marriages of all time | Business Insider
- Here's where 5 key Obama environmental policies stand under Trump | Business Insider
- Steve Bannon and Reince Priebus made a rare joint appearance at CPAC to dispel... | Business Insider
- Mosul is just the first item on Iraq's list of critical problems | Business Insider