Advanced Micro Devices in Free-fall
Who knows what is really going on at Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)? Are they up for sale, will they break-up, will they fold, will they fade like the bad memory of Batman & Robin from 1997.
AMD is a volatile stock, today its down hard and hit a new 52-week low. AMD got down to $1.92 per share and going into the final hour of trading its down 7%.
All we know is that AMD did hire JPMorgan (JPM) to help the company 'explore options'.
Wall Street is taking no chances and is bailing on AMD after sending its shares up 18% the day before. Rumors are driving AMD shares right now -- it's a dangerous trade. AMD continues to attract a ton of attention thanks to its near $2 stock price.
AMD is losing to its competitors, Intel (INTC) and Nvidia (NVDA). They both continue to kills the runner-up company and take away their market share quarter after quarter.
The question is -- has AMD hit bottom yet? Traders are clearly in control of AMD shares and will continue to play it at shareholders expense. Buyer beware.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dollar Breakout Sends Chinese Yuan To Lowest On Record In Offshore Trading | ZeroHedge
- The Secrets Of Self-Employment: Overhead And Capital Accumulation | ZeroHedge
- We Can Prove the Podesta Emails Released by Wikileaks Are Authentic... Here's How | ZeroHedge
- The Oil-Gas War Over Syria (In 4 Maps) | ZeroHedge
- Tepid Demand For 2Y Paper: Bid-To-Cover Slides, Primary Dealers Hold More Than Half | ZeroHedge
- Trump Slams "Voter Suppression", Cites "Oversampling" As Evidence Of Rigged Polls | ZeroHedge
- Did "The Russians" Hack The DMV Too? Statewide California Systems Down Due To "Major Computer Outage" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rap mogul Suge Knight is suing Dr. Dre for $300 million, claiming Dre tried to murder him | Business Insider
- THE US DIGITAL MEDIA AD REVENUE REPORT: The path to $100... | Business Insider
- PAL: There's 'something bad on the horizon,' and the average investor should get... | Business Insider
- One of the most popular fruit crops in the world could be decimated by disease | Business Insider
- A hedge fund manager who retired... | Business Insider
- The 10 skills in demand around the world that can get you hired in 2017 | Business Insider
- The first official 'Gilmore Girls' trailer is finally here and it looks better than ever | Business Insider