Apple Testing $500 Share Level
Ten days ago we talked up the decline of Apple Inc (AAPL) shares, that trend hasn't stopped. Apple is just $9 away from $500 a share.
Apple shares have dropped almost 40% from its 12 month high. That works out to a massive loss of $183.7 billion for the world's most valuable company.
Friday Apple shares lost 3.9% and closed $509.79. Last time we checked in on Apple it was the company's worst day performance in more than four years. The downtrend is inescapable for Apple since December despite rallying a short comeback in late November. Now that Apple is below the $520 share price the next test is $500. Apple is well below its 50-day moving average of $560.05 and 200-day moving average of $609.79.
The analysts are finally weighing in on Apple now that its share price has tanked. This past week UBS changed their price target from $780 to $700 for Apple. UBS still maintains a "Buy" rating on Apple Inc. Jefferies analysts reduced their revenue outlook on Apple this week but still maintain their "Buy" rating. Jefferies has a $800 price target and said they believe the stock is "dramatically under-priced."
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Cameroon Blocks All Nigeria Borders As Ebola Cases Rise, 17 Liberian Escapees Recovered | ZeroHedge
- Why So Much Anger In Ferguson? 10 Facts About The Massive Economic Gap Between White & Black America | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: Ignoring Food Price Pressures Could Be a Mistake | Financial Sense
- US Manufacturing PMI Surges To Over 4-Year High, Biggest Beat On Record | ZeroHedge
- The Bond Market is taking Advantage of Janet Yellen`s Dovishness | ZeroHedge
- Ten Killed From "Ebola-Like Symptoms" In Africa's Second Largest Country | ZeroHedge
- Argentina Stuns Bondholders With Scorched-Earth "Cramdown" Plan | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Architects Designed A Portable Tiny Home From Two Recycled Water... | Business Insider
- Associated Press Calls James Foley 'Assassination... | Business Insider
- This New App Helps You Get Poached By Your Dream Employer, Like Google (GOOG) | Business Insider
- There Are 2 Simple Reasons Why Young Wall Streeters Are Getting Big Raises | Business Insider
- Rick Perry Celebrates Indictment Booking And Mug Shot With Ice Cream | Business Insider
- People Outraged After Retailer Leaves Gamora Off '... | Business Insider
- The States Where Students Scored The Highest On AP Exams | Business Insider