Apple Testing $500 Share Level
Ten days ago we talked up the decline of Apple Inc (AAPL) shares, that trend hasn't stopped. Apple is just $9 away from $500 a share.
Apple shares have dropped almost 40% from its 12 month high. That works out to a massive loss of $183.7 billion for the world's most valuable company.
Friday Apple shares lost 3.9% and closed $509.79. Last time we checked in on Apple it was the company's worst day performance in more than four years. The downtrend is inescapable for Apple since December despite rallying a short comeback in late November. Now that Apple is below the $520 share price the next test is $500. Apple is well below its 50-day moving average of $560.05 and 200-day moving average of $609.79.
The analysts are finally weighing in on Apple now that its share price has tanked. This past week UBS changed their price target from $780 to $700 for Apple. UBS still maintains a "Buy" rating on Apple Inc. Jefferies analysts reduced their revenue outlook on Apple this week but still maintain their "Buy" rating. Jefferies has a $800 price target and said they believe the stock is "dramatically under-priced."
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Broken Stocks, Battered Bullion, & Bruised Crude | ZeroHedge
- Oil Residue The Size Of Rhode Island Covers Gulf Of Mexico Seafloor In Macondo Well Disaster Aftermath | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $SLCA | iBankCoin.com
- A Glimpse Inside The FX "Cartel's" Chat Rooms | ZeroHedge
- How Money is Made & Printed | iBankCoin.com
- U.S. Mint Gold Coin Sales Near 60,000 - "Islamic State, Ebola, Putin, Ukraine" and Swiss Gold Initiative | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's "Other" Taper: Printing Of New $100 Bills Tumbles By 85% In 2014 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GOLD BREAKS $1,200 | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Suddenly, Businesses In Europe Are Starting To Feel Better About Everything | Business Insider
- Jefferies Banker In The Middle Of A Very Messy Divorce Takes A Leave Of Absence | Business Insider
- Seth Rogen To Play Steve Wozniak In Steve Jobs Biopic | Business Insider
- Chinese Authorities Are Shocked By The Results Of The... | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com