Apple Testing $500 Share Level
Ten days ago we talked up the decline of Apple Inc (AAPL) shares, that trend hasn't stopped. Apple is just $9 away from $500 a share.
Apple shares have dropped almost 40% from its 12 month high. That works out to a massive loss of $183.7 billion for the world's most valuable company.
Friday Apple shares lost 3.9% and closed $509.79. Last time we checked in on Apple it was the company's worst day performance in more than four years. The downtrend is inescapable for Apple since December despite rallying a short comeback in late November. Now that Apple is below the $520 share price the next test is $500. Apple is well below its 50-day moving average of $560.05 and 200-day moving average of $609.79.
The analysts are finally weighing in on Apple now that its share price has tanked. This past week UBS changed their price target from $780 to $700 for Apple. UBS still maintains a "Buy" rating on Apple Inc. Jefferies analysts reduced their revenue outlook on Apple this week but still maintain their "Buy" rating. Jefferies has a $800 price target and said they believe the stock is "dramatically under-priced."
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Going Into Q3, Hedge Funds Have Never Been More Bullish | ZeroHedge
- Hedge Funds Have Worst Week Since 2011: Here Are The Best And Worst Performers In October And 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Vatican Blesses Porsche, Blocks Plebs From Sistine Chapel | ZeroHedge
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
- Three Of The Four JPMorgan "Market Bottom" Indicators Are All Flashing "Oversold" Green | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Team Of Kids From Korea Just Won $1 Million For... | Business Insider
- Here Comes 5G — The Technology That Will Make Your Smartphone Nearly 50 Times... | Business Insider
- Bill Simmons Returns, Doesn't Call Out ESPN, Says He Was Bored So He Came Up With A New Way... | Business Insider
- The Reckoning For Swiss Banks Is Far From Over | Business Insider
- Germany's Tax Income Is Still Rising Despite Cooling... | Business Insider
- 4 Key Elements Will Make The 'Internet Of Things' A Massive Market | Business Insider
- Australia abandons controversial niqab segregation plan | Business Insider