Apple Testing $500 Share Level
Ten days ago we talked up the decline of Apple Inc (AAPL) shares, that trend hasn't stopped. Apple is just $9 away from $500 a share.
Apple shares have dropped almost 40% from its 12 month high. That works out to a massive loss of $183.7 billion for the world's most valuable company.
Friday Apple shares lost 3.9% and closed $509.79. Last time we checked in on Apple it was the company's worst day performance in more than four years. The downtrend is inescapable for Apple since December despite rallying a short comeback in late November. Now that Apple is below the $520 share price the next test is $500. Apple is well below its 50-day moving average of $560.05 and 200-day moving average of $609.79.
The analysts are finally weighing in on Apple now that its share price has tanked. This past week UBS changed their price target from $780 to $700 for Apple. UBS still maintains a "Buy" rating on Apple Inc. Jefferies analysts reduced their revenue outlook on Apple this week but still maintain their "Buy" rating. Jefferies has a $800 price target and said they believe the stock is "dramatically under-priced."
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- QE4 Arrives: Mystery Drone Rains Money On People In Michigan, Cash-Grabbing Frenzy Ensues | ZeroHedge
- US Oil Production Sets New Modern Record Last Week | ZeroHedge
- The Clinton Foundation Paid Sidney Blumenthal $10K/Month As He Gave Horrible Libya Advice To State Dept | ZeroHedge
- Obama-Style Immigration Reform May Be Dead As DoJ Won't Seek High Court's Help | ZeroHedge
- Are Hedge Funds Worth More Than Kindergartens? | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap May 27, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Guest Post: America Has No Enemy More Lethal Than The Neocon | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 things we got totally wrong about FinTech | Business Insider
- How to nail a 'Shark Tank' pitch, based on an analysis of almost 400... | Business Insider
- Federer into last 16 at French Open | Business Insider
- Buhari to be sworn in as Nigeria president after... | Business Insider
- Calls for FIFA's Blatter to quit as global anger builds... | Business Insider
- Fast food chains are using apps to speed customers... | Business Insider
- These are the secret rules for getting your app to the top of Apple’s App Store (AAPL... | Business Insider