Apple Testing $500 Share Level
Ten days ago we talked up the decline of Apple Inc (AAPL) shares, that trend hasn't stopped. Apple is just $9 away from $500 a share.
Apple shares have dropped almost 40% from its 12 month high. That works out to a massive loss of $183.7 billion for the world's most valuable company.
Friday Apple shares lost 3.9% and closed $509.79. Last time we checked in on Apple it was the company's worst day performance in more than four years. The downtrend is inescapable for Apple since December despite rallying a short comeback in late November. Now that Apple is below the $520 share price the next test is $500. Apple is well below its 50-day moving average of $560.05 and 200-day moving average of $609.79.
The analysts are finally weighing in on Apple now that its share price has tanked. This past week UBS changed their price target from $780 to $700 for Apple. UBS still maintains a "Buy" rating on Apple Inc. Jefferies analysts reduced their revenue outlook on Apple this week but still maintain their "Buy" rating. Jefferies has a $800 price target and said they believe the stock is "dramatically under-priced."
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hey Democrats: A Vote For Hillary Clinton Is Actually A Vote For Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- Things Are Thriving In The "Modern Hooker Economy" | ZeroHedge
- Losing Ground In Flyover America, Part 3 | ZeroHedge
- Market Bubbles | Financial Sense
- "Crooked" Hillary & The Coming Convention Coups | ZeroHedge
- Another Real Estate Crash Looms: Sam Zell Dumps Holdings, Warns "The Fed's Deferred Reality For Too Long" | ZeroHedge
- “Road Trains” Are Ready: Who Wins, and Who Loses? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A bunch of new startups are trying to make it cheaper and... | Business Insider
- Fintech firms could find surprising exit thanks to this unlikely major player (AMZN)... | Business Insider
- Fully understand the Fintech Ecosystem with this report | Business Insider
- 36% of Americans consider themselves fans of the NBA | Business Insider
- A minimalist shares 2 ways to form habits effortlessly | Business Insider
- Venezuelan leaders took a rare step in an attempt to ease the... | Business Insider
- What the woman who created the real 'Money Monster' thinks about George... | Business Insider