Apple Testing $500 Share Level
Ten days ago we talked up the decline of Apple Inc (AAPL) shares, that trend hasn't stopped. Apple is just $9 away from $500 a share.
Apple shares have dropped almost 40% from its 12 month high. That works out to a massive loss of $183.7 billion for the world's most valuable company.
Friday Apple shares lost 3.9% and closed $509.79. Last time we checked in on Apple it was the company's worst day performance in more than four years. The downtrend is inescapable for Apple since December despite rallying a short comeback in late November. Now that Apple is below the $520 share price the next test is $500. Apple is well below its 50-day moving average of $560.05 and 200-day moving average of $609.79.
The analysts are finally weighing in on Apple now that its share price has tanked. This past week UBS changed their price target from $780 to $700 for Apple. UBS still maintains a "Buy" rating on Apple Inc. Jefferies analysts reduced their revenue outlook on Apple this week but still maintain their "Buy" rating. Jefferies has a $800 price target and said they believe the stock is "dramatically under-priced."
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Artist's Impression Of The Obama Branches Of Government | ZeroHedge
- Another Hedge Fund Legend Calls It Quits: Phil Falcone Leaves Harbinger Group, Gets $20.5 Million Severance | ZeroHedge
- Oil Plunges As Venezuela Hints No Output Reduction | ZeroHedge
- THE TURKEY GODS ARE HERE | iBankCoin.com
- This Indicator Suggests Gold’s Bear Market Has a lot Longer to Go – But Is It Right? | Financial Sense
- NATO Jets Surrounding Russia: Before And After | ZeroHedge
- ON STRaTeGY... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- Amazon Wants To Help You Find A Plumber | Business Insider
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ) Announces Completion... | StreetInsider.com
- 'About 100' massacred in DR Congo's restive... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- The First 'Jurassic World' Trailer Reveals The Dinosaur Theme Park Of Our... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek