Apple Testing $500 Share Level
Ten days ago we talked up the decline of Apple Inc (AAPL) shares, that trend hasn't stopped. Apple is just $9 away from $500 a share.
Apple shares have dropped almost 40% from its 12 month high. That works out to a massive loss of $183.7 billion for the world's most valuable company.
Friday Apple shares lost 3.9% and closed $509.79. Last time we checked in on Apple it was the company's worst day performance in more than four years. The downtrend is inescapable for Apple since December despite rallying a short comeback in late November. Now that Apple is below the $520 share price the next test is $500. Apple is well below its 50-day moving average of $560.05 and 200-day moving average of $609.79.
The analysts are finally weighing in on Apple now that its share price has tanked. This past week UBS changed their price target from $780 to $700 for Apple. UBS still maintains a "Buy" rating on Apple Inc. Jefferies analysts reduced their revenue outlook on Apple this week but still maintain their "Buy" rating. Jefferies has a $800 price target and said they believe the stock is "dramatically under-priced."
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is the Market Due for Another 10% Correction? | Financial Sense
- Netflix Meets EPS, Beats On International Subs, Guides To Lower Q3 EPS And Domestic Subs | ZeroHedge
- "Is College Worth It?" - Here Is The Fed's Answer In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Malaysian Airlines In Hot Water Again, This Time For Flying Above War-Torn Syria | ZeroHedge
- DOE, Intel Work to Keep ‘Moore’s Law’ From Expiring | Financial Sense
- China Sends Surveillance Ship To Hawaii In Retaliation To US Navy Build Up In Its Back Yard, | ZeroHedge
- Forget Global Geopolitical Chaos, S&P 500 Surges To All-Time Record High As Gold Slides | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Landscaping Entrepreneur Explains How Focusing Helped Him Grow Revenue 1400%... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- France To Deliver First Warship To... | Business Insider
- Everything We Know About The Huge Spy Base In Cuba That Russia Is... | Business Insider
- HERBALIFE CFO: We May Sue Bill Ackman | Business Insider
- Experts Say MH17 Passengers Were Probably Unconscious Before They Knew What Was Happening | Business Insider