Apple Testing $500 Share Level
Ten days ago we talked up the decline of Apple Inc (AAPL) shares, that trend hasn't stopped. Apple is just $9 away from $500 a share.
Apple shares have dropped almost 40% from its 12 month high. That works out to a massive loss of $183.7 billion for the world's most valuable company.
Friday Apple shares lost 3.9% and closed $509.79. Last time we checked in on Apple it was the company's worst day performance in more than four years. The downtrend is inescapable for Apple since December despite rallying a short comeback in late November. Now that Apple is below the $520 share price the next test is $500. Apple is well below its 50-day moving average of $560.05 and 200-day moving average of $609.79.
The analysts are finally weighing in on Apple now that its share price has tanked. This past week UBS changed their price target from $780 to $700 for Apple. UBS still maintains a "Buy" rating on Apple Inc. Jefferies analysts reduced their revenue outlook on Apple this week but still maintain their "Buy" rating. Jefferies has a $800 price target and said they believe the stock is "dramatically under-priced."
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "This Is About Whiteness" UC Berkeley Students Segregate Campus, Block Bridge With Human Wall | ZeroHedge
- Reuters Trial Balloon: ECB "Almost Certain" To Keep Buying Bonds Beyond March | ZeroHedge
- RNC Chair Priebus Slams State's Failure As "Obama Cover-Up To Protect Hillary" | ZeroHedge
- Desperate? - Democrats Sue RNC Over Trump's "Rigged Election" Comments Alleging "Minority Voter Intimidation" | ZeroHedge
- Politicians, NATO Officials Furious As Spain Plans To Refuel Russian Battle Group | ZeroHedge
- Bond Rout Sends Dow, S&P Into Red As USD Jumps | ZeroHedge
- Lack Of Demand Greets Sale Of 5 Year Treasuries In Another Tailing Auction | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 43 life-changing books that I revisit again and again | Business Insider
- Some strange activity on the sun is supercharging the Northern Lights | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA, TSLA, BWLD, DB,... | Business Insider
- Trump to Stephanopoulos: 'You can tell your military expert that I... | Business Insider
- THE SMARTWATCH REPORT: Forecasts, adoption trends,... | Business Insider
- Denver Broncos cornerback ranks the 5 toughest receivers he's ever had to face | Business Insider
- I've tested a bunch of iPhone cases, but this is the one I want to use... | Business Insider