Apple Testing $500 Share Level
Ten days ago we talked up the decline of Apple Inc (AAPL) shares, that trend hasn't stopped. Apple is just $9 away from $500 a share.
Apple shares have dropped almost 40% from its 12 month high. That works out to a massive loss of $183.7 billion for the world's most valuable company.
Friday Apple shares lost 3.9% and closed $509.79. Last time we checked in on Apple it was the company's worst day performance in more than four years. The downtrend is inescapable for Apple since December despite rallying a short comeback in late November. Now that Apple is below the $520 share price the next test is $500. Apple is well below its 50-day moving average of $560.05 and 200-day moving average of $609.79.
The analysts are finally weighing in on Apple now that its share price has tanked. This past week UBS changed their price target from $780 to $700 for Apple. UBS still maintains a "Buy" rating on Apple Inc. Jefferies analysts reduced their revenue outlook on Apple this week but still maintain their "Buy" rating. Jefferies has a $800 price target and said they believe the stock is "dramatically under-priced."
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Leverage, Derivatives, And The Heresy Of Opposing The 'Status Quo Institutions' | ZeroHedge
- The Chart Obama Does Not Want Merkel To See | ZeroHedge
- China Services PMI Jumps Most On Record To 18-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- Angelo Mozilo Responds To Charges:: “No, No, No, We Didn’t Do Anything Wrong” | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: Perhaps Obama's "Lack Of Strategy Is A Glimmer Of Hope" | ZeroHedge
- THE 1st ANNUAL iBANKCOIN LOTTERY WINNER IS… | iBankCoin.com
- Memo To Washington: Iraq Is Not A Nation And You Can’t Build One There With Bombs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Truth About Sapphire, The Insanely Hard Material Apple May Use For The iPhone 6... | Business Insider
- One CEO Says Mixing Family And Business Can Be A Recipe For Success | Business Insider
- Apple Just Patched A Security Flaw In iCloud That Could've... | Business Insider
- 9 Authentic Mexican Dishes You Should Eat Instead Of The Tex-Mex Knockoffs | Business Insider
- All The Different Ways That 'iCloud' Naked Celebrity Photo Leak Might Have... | Business Insider
- New CEO Of Troubled UK Supermarket Tells All 500,000... | Business Insider
- Microsoft Just Accidentally Revealed The Next Version Of Windows Is Coming Soon (MSFT) | Business Insider