Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Feds Probing Potential Insider Trading By Senator Bob Corker | ZeroHedge
- Main Street Suffers As Wall Street Cheers Oil Rig Count Declines | ZeroHedge
- Gundlach Feels Like We Are Back In December, Says "Stocks Are Dead Money" After A Short Squeeze | ZeroHedge
- Precious Metals: Fake-Rally Ends, Hostage Markets Return | ZeroHedge
- Warning Signs Everywhere | ZeroHedge
- A June Fed Funds Rate Hike Risks a September Economic Stall | Financial Sense
- USO Closes Above 12 for the First Time in 2016 (Video) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The river of new stock in the market has turned into a trickle | Business Insider
- Satellite imagery reveals ISIS... | Business Insider
- We needed a theoretical physicist to explain this mind-boggling moment in... | Business Insider
- This Italian concept electric sport bike could be recharged in 30 minutes | Business Insider
- Apple is getting desperate to give customers a reason to buy the Apple Watch (AAPL... | Business Insider
- Macy's is making one fatal mistake about its customers | Business Insider
- Here's a stark new reminder that investors don't really care... | Business Insider