Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Markets Explode Higher As Bank Of Japan Goes All-In-er; Increases QE To JPY 80 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Show Possible Rollover | Financial Sense
- New American Dream: Rented Housing and Public Transit | Financial Sense
- Another Purchase Of HCLP For $44.48 | iBankCoin.com
- 100% of Mainstream Interest Rate Theory Is Wrong | Financial Sense
- Took Some TZA | iBankCoin.com
- Pentagon Approves Mandatory 21-Day Quarantine Of US Troops Returning From Ebola Missions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Police In Germany Are Trying To Stop Armed Warfare Between Rival... | Business Insider
- Rocket failure casts spotlight on risks of space flight | Business Insider
- This App Lets You Stream Mobile Games Online, And It... | Business Insider
- SodaStream to close controversial West Bank plant | Business Insider
- NYC Subway Named The Safest In The World For Women | Business Insider
- CEO Mocks Analyst, Refuses To Answer His Question On Public Webcast... | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com