Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Five Stocks Not Giving Bears Any Comfort Today | iBankCoin.com
- The "Real" Retail Story: The Consumer Economy Remains At A Recessionary Level | ZeroHedge
- Deflationary Fears Are Spreading Globally | Financial Sense
- Bueller, Bueller | Financial Sense
- I Blame The Central Banks | ZeroHedge
- Employers Aren't Just Whining: The "Skills Gap" Is Real | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Catching Down To Treasury's Fresh 15-Month Low Yields | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- STOCKS FALL: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, RSH, F, TM... | Business Insider
- One Of The Best Songs In ‘Frozen’ Almost Didn’t Make It Into The... | Business Insider
- A New Documentary Reveals The Crazy Drama Between The Founders Of Burt's Bees | Business Insider
- Virgin Australia annual net loss triples | Business Insider
- A New Hotel Chain Wants Guests To Relive Their College Glory Days | Business Insider
- 'Brand-gelina' gets another plug as supercouple... | Business Insider
- Someone Paid $300,000 To Rent This Hamptons Mansion For A Single... | Business Insider