Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China's Tulipmania Full Frontal: Shenzhen's Parabolic Stocks Just Hit 67x P/E | ZeroHedge
- Adult FriendFinder Hacked - Federal Employees Allegedly Among 3.5 Million 'Exposed' | ZeroHedge
- Dear FBI: Here Is Today's Market Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- Secular Versus Cyclical: Notes From SIC 2015 | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: 10 Images That Suggest America Is Becoming A Lot Like Nazi Germany | ZeroHedge
- FBI Confirms No Major Terrorism Cases Cracked Via Unconstitutional Patriot Act Phone Spying | ZeroHedge
- Investor Opinions Have Become Extremely Uniform, and That's Not Good | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Williamson century gives New Zealand the edge | Business Insider
- Dad-bods, stilettogate, 3D penis: Cannes highlights... | Business Insider
- 8 charts reveal everything you need to know about the monster rocket NASA is... | Business Insider
- Wild card Australia seeks upset at Eurovision pop fest | Business Insider
- Saudi identifies dead suicide bomber, confirms link to IS... | Business Insider
- Rosberg completes Monaco Grand Prix hat-trick | Business Insider
- 21 killed, 81 wounded in IS attack on Saudi Shiite... | Business Insider