Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How China's Currency Policies Will Change the World | Financial Sense
- Losing Faith? Traders Dump Japanese Stocks At Fastest Pace In History | ZeroHedge
- Here Comes a “Godzilla” El Niño | Financial Sense
- Charting The Rise Of Bernie (And Demise Of Republicans) | ZeroHedge
- Why Economics Matters | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Sep 3, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Flashpoint: White House Confirms Russian Presence In Syria, Warns It Is "Destabilizing" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drone crashes into stands during US Open match; no injures... | Business Insider
- Retailers are starting the holiday season earlier than ever | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- The tech CEO whose resignation letter went viral has found a new job | Business Insider
- Gay couples will try to wed as defiant clerk sits in jail... | Business Insider
- Sinai peacekeeping official says force attacked in white... | Business Insider