Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Ruble Trading To Resume" | ZeroHedge
- Futures Soar On Swiss NIRP Stunner, "Considerably Patient" Fed | ZeroHedge
- How the Rising Dollar Could Trigger the Next Global Financial Crisis | Financial Sense
- Viewing Russia From the Inside | Financial Sense
- The Fed Is Sitting On a $191 TRILLION Time Bomb | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Dec 16, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Russia Contagion Spreads To European Banks : French SocGen, Austrian Raiffeisen Plummet | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning | Business Insider
- Stock Market Guru Tom Lee Unveils His 2015 Forecast, And Boy Is It Bullish (DIA, SPY,... | Business Insider
- Snapchat CEO's Leaked Emails Tell The Truth About 'Tech... | Business Insider
- Researchers 'Averaged' The Faces Of 400 CEOs — Here's The Prototypical... | Business Insider
- We Surveyed People About Smartwatches And Their Answers Reveal Why This Market Will... | Business Insider
- It's Surprisingly Easy To Access Facebook's Source Code | Business Insider
- Garbage Collectors Share The Most Bizarre Things They’ve Ever Found On The Job... | Business Insider