Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China's Stock Bubble Leaves BNP Speechless: "What Happens Next Is An Unknown-Unknown" | ZeroHedge
- Stockman: "The Bottom's Not In", Why This Market Is Dumber Than A Mule | ZeroHedge
- The Quiet Before the Storm | iBankCoin.com
- China's Demographic Destiny Disaster (In 2 Simple Charts) | ZeroHedge
- It's The End Of March And 99.85% Of California Is Abnormally Dry Already | ZeroHedge
- Final Q4 GDP Unchanged At 2.2%, Below Expectations; Corporate Profits Tumble | ZeroHedge
- Why There Is No Wage Growth In America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'The Walking Dead' may have teased one of the next big villains back in... | Business Insider
- Russian Soyuz spacecraft with Russian, US... | Business Insider
- Here's the one big advantage YouTube has over Facebook's new video... | Business Insider
- It's time to start worrying about what... | Business Insider
- Nobel's will goes on display for first time | Business Insider
- The captain of the Germanwings plane reportedly tried... | Business Insider
- Jeb Bush doesn't want to close the Guantanamo Bay prison camp... | Business Insider