Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bitcoin China Tumbles After PBOC Finds Platform "Violations" | ZeroHedge
- Biggest Challenge of 2017 Directly Ahead for Gold, Stocks | Financial Sense
- Trump's (Not So) Invisible Hand | ZeroHedge
- Dow 20,000: A New Beginning…or the Beginning of the End? | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: January 18 | ZeroHedge
- Daily Beast Writer Goes After Ben Swann for Raising Questions About #Pizzagate | ZeroHedge
- Secular Shift in Interest Rates? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump won't move White House briefing room but says he will 'pick the... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- The new 'Logan' trailer shows off female Wolverine with Hugh Jackman | Business Insider
- Trump's UN pick Haley bashes the UN, breaks with Trump on Russia,... | Business Insider
- Faraday Future, once seen as a 'Tesla-killer,' is... | Business Insider
- 3 issues that will lead to trouble in Europe in 2017 | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, QQQ... | Business Insider