Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Theory of Interest and Prices in Paper Currency Part II (Mechanics) | Financial Sense
- The Brewing Generational Conflict | Financial Sense
- Venezuela Runs Out Of Toilet Paper | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $FRO | iBankCoin.com
- The S&P 500 Is Now a Gambler's Paradise With 76.9% Up Days in May So Far | Financial Sense
- Hard to Ignore $BID | iBankCoin.com
- Lame Duck President Good for the Markets | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia Reveals Identity Of CIA Moscow Chief Following US Spy Debacle | Business Insider
- Retiring Wall Street Strategist Gives Amazing Investment Advice Just Before He Quits | Business Insider
- 19 Obvious Reasons Why 'Star Wars' Is Better Than 'Star... | Business Insider
- There's Been A Massive Rally In Greek Debt | Business Insider
- Sean Parker And Fiance Living In Plaza Hotel For 1.5 Years While Parker's $... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- One Day You'll Look Back And Realize How Completely Amazing The Market Is Right... | Business Insider