Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Poland, Czech Republic Won't Join "Burning" Euro | ZeroHedge
- Commodity Carnage Will Hurt These 10 States The Most | ZeroHedge
- The Irony Of Market Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- French Police Open Fire On Car Trying To Crash Tour de France Barricades | ZeroHedge
- Existing-Home Sales Highest in Eight Years | Financial Sense
- Introducing "Trickle-Out Oligarch Economics" - How Over $21 Trillion In Wealth Fled Offshore | ZeroHedge
- US Recession Imminent - Durable Goods Drop For 5th Month, Core CapEx Collapses | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chinese stocks are getting obliterated again — the worst day since 2007 | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton has ambitious renewable energy plans... | Business Insider
- The Navy is looking into reports that people at Guantanamo... | Business Insider
- Shanghai stocks close down 8.48% on economy fears | Business Insider
- 'SNL' star Colin Jost describes how intimidating it... | Business Insider
- South Africa set for long India cricket tour this year | Business Insider
- Check out 'Trump Force One' — Donald Trump's personal Boeing airliner... | Business Insider