Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Eurozone Is a Growing Problem for U.S. Economy | Financial Sense
- Deja Vu - Someone Tell The Gold-Manipulating-Machines The Market's Shut | ZeroHedge
- A Baby Bull All Growns Up | iBankCoin.com
- THE LOTTERY GAMES ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN | iBankCoin.com
- The Mortal Kombat Finish Him Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Who Said It? Chairman Mao Or President Obama | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Allegedly Decapitates Second American Journalist | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Cities Most At Risk Of Being Hit By Natural Disasters | Business Insider
- Album Sales In America Just Hit An All-Time Low | Business Insider
- Detroit Lions Player Hires Personal Chef After Getting Demoted, Loses 15 Pounds And Wins Job... | Business Insider
- United land Blind, chase Falcao as deadline looms | Business Insider
- Serena into US Open quarter-finals, sick Bouchard out | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's All The Incredible Wildlife In Britain You're Missing | Business Insider