Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Manufacturing PMI Tumbles, Biggest Miss In 14 Months | ZeroHedge
- Google Vs The Entire Newspaper Industry: And The Winner Is... | ZeroHedge
- Don’t Let Them High Pressure You | iBankCoin.com
- China, Europe & Earnings at Home | Financial Sense
- The European Central Bank Embarks on Asset Purchases | Financial Sense
- Is This the Beginning of a New Bear Market? Important Signs to Watch | Financial Sense
- Overnight Futures Fail To Ramp As Algos Focus On New York's First Ever Ebola Case | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- At least 824,000 displaced by Ukraine conflict: UN | Business Insider
- A Developer Says Apple Sent Him... | Business Insider
- Ebola Has Now Spread To Mali | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- 15 Must-Have Apps For Your New iPad (APPL) | Business Insider
- The Single Most Important Risk To Stock Market Investors | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com