Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Defiant Tsipras Addresses Nation, Urges "No" Referendum Vote | ZeroHedge
- Recession vs. Wealth Inequality | Financial Sense
- Goldman Just Crushed The "Strong Fundamentals" Lie; Cuts EPS, GDP, Revenue And Profit Forecasts | ZeroHedge
- Just Shut Up, God Damn It | iBankCoin.com
- Nature Rebounds | Financial Sense
- Market Recap Jul 1, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- "What If Berlin And Frankfurt Do Not Budge" - How Varoufakis Saw The "Worst Case Scenario" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Dutch city is giving residents free money, no strings attached — here... | Business Insider
- Jon Stewart skewers Scalia after his string of Supreme Court outbursts | Business Insider
- The 10 best burger joints in America, according to TripAdvisor | Business Insider
- REPORT: Greece will accept most creditor terms | Business Insider
- Here's a quick guide to what traders are talking about this morning (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, IWM,... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- 10 things you need to know in markets today | Business Insider