Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- An OPEC Deal Extension Isn't As Simple As It Sounds | ZeroHedge
- Pepsi Pulls 12-Packs, 2 Liter Bottles From Philadelphia Stores In Protest Over Soda Tax | ZeroHedge
- Banks Stocks could underperform for years (Update) | ZeroHedge
- Davos For Democrats: DNC Mega Donors Meet At Mandarin Oriental Hotel To Plot "The Resistance" | ZeroHedge
- London Attacker Is Khalid Masood, 52-Year-Old Brit With Prior Criminal Convictions | ZeroHedge
- NOW Can We Admit the War On Terror Has Failed? | ZeroHedge
- Hawkier Fed, Drowning Oil, and Insiders Jumping Ship | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How drones will change the world in the next 5 years | Business Insider
- Under Armour's top designer who makes $200 sweatpants... | Business Insider
- THE SMART CITIES REPORT:... | Business Insider
- Toyota reveals important clues about the future of driving | Business Insider
- 'Subprime credit losses are accelerating': There's a problem in the auto loan... | Business Insider
- Running backs are becoming the most replaceable position in the NFL, and they... | Business Insider
- The attempted hack of Baidu shows the value of self-driving... | Business Insider