Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Speaker Boehner's Response To Obama's Executive Action: "Acting Like A Teenager" | ZeroHedge
- "Me, The People" | ZeroHedge
- Why Tony Robbins Is Asking The Wrong Questions | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: Rising Risk | ZeroHedge
- Only in America: Snow Looters Pillage A Dorito's Truck | ZeroHedge
- S&P 500 "Most Overbought" Since Feb 2012 | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The British Government Has Given Up On Cutting The Deficit | Business Insider
- 17 Thanksgiving Hacks For The Best Meal Of Your Life | Business Insider
- These Numbers Might Be The Most Shocking Thing About The... | Business Insider
- These Amazing Color Photos Of The Hindenburg Zeppelin Show... | Business Insider
- Fiji hold off US fightback to claim win | Business Insider
- Still 'no significant progress' in Iran talks... | Business Insider
- University Of Virginia Suspends Fraternities Following... | Business Insider