Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Peak Oil 'Demand' & The Duelling Narratives Of Energy Inventories | ZeroHedge
- Deep Underground Military Bases? California Hit By Mysterious Clockwork "Booms" Daily For Years | ZeroHedge
- The Real Message From Asset Inflation | ZeroHedge
- Uncontrolled Refugeeism Will Be The Undoing Of Now-Ruling Political Class | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts Warns "Armageddon Approaches" After German Leak | ZeroHedge
- Is Kyle Bass Finally Getting His Revenge? | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: July 25 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Inside the cavernous warehouse where a bunch of ex-Googlers are... | Business Insider
- 'Star Wars' experts were asked if droids are slaves and the answer was a... | Business Insider
- Sir Martin Sorrell, James Murdoch, Ann Lewnes, and more— check out IGNITION's incredible... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Here's everything going on in the new '... | Business Insider
- 11 new features coming soon to 'Pokémon GO' | Business Insider
- MESSAGING APPS FOR PUBLISHERS... | Business Insider