Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Uneven Housing Recovery in Pictures | Financial Sense
- Extreme USD Sentiment Setting Up Biggest Investment Opportunities of the Year | Financial Sense
- UMich Consumer Sentiment Tumbles Most In 16 Months | ZeroHedge
- The Net Neutrality Debate Proves The Opinions Are Far From Informed | ZeroHedge
- Steen Jakobsen Warns Of Looming US Slowdown, "I'm Long Gold... And Adding" | ZeroHedge
- Don't Show This To Warren Buffett (Gold vs. The Financial System) | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Feb 26, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- British Airways owner posts surging profits | Business Insider
- Brit Awards crown Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift | Business Insider
- Red Sox CEO who once mocked the Yankees for out-spending... | Business Insider
- Things are finally starting to look up for Europe's economy... | Business Insider
- Llamas go on the lam in US, Twitter explodes | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know in markets today | Business Insider
- Here's the top stock held by each of the 50 biggest hedge funds | Business Insider