Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Newly Published Clinton Email Reveals How Government Manipulates Media | ZeroHedge
- Fed Comments Lift Market Spirits | Financial Sense
- Weekend Reading: Capacious Cognitions | ZeroHedge
- The Feudal "Recovery" Continues: 21,000 Waiters Added; 9,000 Manufacturing Workers Lost | ZeroHedge
- Volkswagen: A Decade Of Deception - Full Chronology | ZeroHedge
- What Could Reverse the Global Market Decline? | Financial Sense
- The US Has Added Three Times More Foreign-Born Workers Than Native-Born Since December 2007 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Japan's Goromaru scores 16 in new World Cup win | Business Insider
- Foley destroys England's World Cup hopes | Business Insider
- David Cassidy charged with leaving scene of crash | Business Insider
- What to do if you forget someone's name immediately after meeting them | Business Insider
- The Latest: Confusion over bombing of Afghanistan hospital... | Business Insider
- Vatican: Pope's visit with Davis not a form of support | Business Insider
- Strong support for guns in town shocked by college... | Business Insider