Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trader: Trump Tax Plan Likely To Send S&P To New Record Highs "No Matter What He Says" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Explans Why He Flipped On NAFTA: Canadian, Mexican Leaders Called Me To Renegotiate | ZeroHedge
- This Bubble Finally Burst - Which One's Next? | ZeroHedge
- Still Confused About Trump's 1-Page Tax Plan? Goldman Explains It All | ZeroHedge
- The Main Highlights In Trump's Sweeping Tax Reform Proposal | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Tumbles Most In 5 Weeks After Earnings Disappoint Across The Board | ZeroHedge
- Gary Cohn Is The Leading Candidate To Replace Janet Yellen: Beacon | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- There's a reason poor countries feel they've... | Business Insider
- 'We don't want our partners hitting other partners... | Business Insider
- After half a dozen trips abroad, I'm convinced an old-school travel tool is always worth... | Business Insider
- 32-year-old Browns lineman Joe Thomas says he's already experiencing memory loss: 'The... | Business Insider
- Investors are losing confidence in oil's comeback | Business Insider
- 'Voodoo economics on steroids': Democrats blast Trump's tax... | Business Insider