Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Silver Paradox In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- News That Matters | ZeroHedge
- America’s Big Bet On Natural Gas And Big Short On Coal | ZeroHedge
- The News In Pictures | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 18, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Mortal Kombat Finish Him Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Martin Armstrong: Capital Herding Into the U.S., Likely to Push Dollar, Stocks Higher Into Next Year | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHART: Apple Had A Record Number Of People Waiting For The... | Business Insider
- NFL Player Breaks Down On Sideline After Breaking Record | Business Insider
- Italy celebrates 80 years of national treasure Sophia... | Business Insider
- PHOTOS: Scottish Independence Activists Are... | Business Insider
- Philly Fed Employment Index Highest Since May 2011 (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT) | Business Insider
- The US Air Force Turns 67 Today — Here's Why Airmen Are Way Tougher Than... | Business Insider
- How to Position for a Turnaround at Oil Servicer McDermott | TheStreet.com