Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Art And Pseudoscience Of Monetary Policy | ZeroHedge
- US Manufacturing Jumps to 33-Year High | Financial Sense
- Who Really Rules The United States? | ZeroHedge
- Norway Central Banker Warns Of Massive 50% Drop In Wealth Fund Assets To Cover Budget Deficits | ZeroHedge
- Trump Has Syphilis? | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents | Financial Sense
- "It's Unfair" - Hispanic Workers Upset After Being Fired For Absence On "Day Without Immigrants" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The fintech ecosystem explained | Business Insider
- A car bomb in Mogadishu has killed at least 14 people | Business Insider
- A little-known startup that has quietly amassed... | Business Insider
- A man who flew around the world for 3 months on less than $1,000 shares his best... | Business Insider
- 'The intervention was a surefire winner': Trump's presidency... | Business Insider
- 'A natural outgrowth of America electing a reality show president... | Business Insider
- Access an exclusive BI Intelligence report for FREE today | Business Insider