Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Navy Sends Aircraft Carrier, Warships To Intercept Iranian Weapons Shipments In Yemeni Waters | ZeroHedge
- Student Debt Accounts For Nearly Half Of US Government "Assets" | ZeroHedge
- For the First Time In Many Decades, More Americans Support Gun RIGHTS than Gun Control | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Stocks Pump'n'Dump After RRR Cut, Retrace Friday's Crash | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Developer Kaisa Officially Defaults, Restructures Debt | ZeroHedge
- Multibillion Hedge Fund Manager: "Ultimately QE Will Fail; US And China Might Enter Recession At The Same Time" | ZeroHedge
- How Should You Handle Your Money? Conveniently Or Safely - There's Always A Trade-off | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hedge fund manager Paul Tudor Jones is selling his other waterfront Florida mansion for $14.5 million | Business Insider
- Here's your complete preview of this week's big economic events | Business Insider
- It looks like Marissa Mayer drove a pretty hard bargain with... | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- What business owners think about Google's plan to punish sites... | Business Insider
- There's a new trailer out for 'Fantastic Four,' and it has us excited about the... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek