Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Credit Card Delinquencies Creep Up To Highest Levels Since 2012 As Subprime Issuance Soars | ZeroHedge
- Did AT&T Just Signal The Top? | ZeroHedge
- Walls, Going Viral | ZeroHedge
- NYT Publishes A Complete List Of Donald Trump's Twitter Insults | ZeroHedge
- All I Want To Do Is Play | Altucher Confidential
- BofA Explains Why US Consumers Are Spending Less, Saving More | ZeroHedge
- Oil Slides Below $50; Hits Two Week Lows As Concerns Over Iraq Break From OPEC Agreement Mount | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's every US state's September unemployment rate | Business Insider
- Japan is using luxurious public toilets to... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The contest to control the South China Sea just... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Real-life locations that inspired Disney movies | Business Insider
- Egyptians are losing patience with President al-Sisi over... | Business Insider