Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dollar Comes Back Bid, but Still Vulnerable to Corrective Pressures | Financial Sense
- Gold & Silver Spike, Erase Italy Vote Losses | ZeroHedge
- It Is Always About Money (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Trump Interviewed: I Sold All Stocks In June Because "I Felt That I Was Very Much Going To Be Winning" | ZeroHedge
- Job Market Rolling Over: Rate Of Hiring Declines At Fastest Pace Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- A New Look - NYSE Margin Debt and the Market | Financial Sense
- Technical Risk Management Rules (Video) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Germany launches a €150 million aid package to help... | Business Insider
- Here's what President Roosevelt said to his Cabinet after the... | Business Insider
- Here's where America’s 'first... | Business Insider
- Netflix is doubling down on originals (NFLX) | Business Insider
- China's FX reserves tumble to their lowest level since 2011 | Business Insider
- Ohio lawmakers approved a concealed-carry bill for college... | Business Insider
- Trump defends wealthy Cabinet picks: I want people who '... | Business Insider