Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NWO (revisited again and again)... | ZeroHedge
- The Claws of Systemic Risk Are Popping Once Again | Financial Sense
- Deutsche Bank Rallies On Modest Debt Buyback Plan, Schaeuble Proclaims "Strong, Resilient Bank" | ZeroHedge
- US Oil Rig Count Plunges By Most In 10 Months | ZeroHedge
- China Explores Its Monetary Easing Toolkit | Financial Sense
- More Bad News For European Banks? ECB Leaks "Firm Support For A Deposit Rate Cut" | ZeroHedge
- Oil Fears Spook Investors (Again) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The tragic story of Donald Trump’s late brother Fred | Business Insider
- A daddy-long-legs spider wins David and Goliath duel with... | Business Insider
- Here's everything that happens in the new 'Batman v Superman' trailer... | Business Insider
- Taylor Swift calls out Kanye West for 'misogynistic' lyric about... | Business Insider
- Here's the presentation Google gives employees on how to spot... | Business Insider
- Something troubling is happening in ‘the lone bright spot of the Arab Spring... | Business Insider
- 14 ways an economist might say 'I love you' | Business Insider