Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russell 2000 Slumps Into Red For 2014; Gold Best Year-To-Date | ZeroHedge
- Marketwide Short Squeeze | ZeroHedge
- Michael Bloomberg Calls Colorado A "Rural and Roadless" Backwater For Challenging His Gun Control Agenda | ZeroHedge
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- The Skills Mismatch Remains a Fixture in U.S. Labor Markets | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: If Only The U.S. Had Stayed Out Of World War I | ZeroHedge
- Protesting the Big Game | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (MSFT, AAPL, AMZN) | Business Insider
- Here Are Five Things Uber Did To Beat Lyft Before It Even Had A Chance To Compete | Business Insider
- The Marine Corps Is Testing A Monster Of A New Amphibious Assault Vehicle | Business Insider
- Will This Price Target Increase Help Apple Stock Today | TheStreet.com
- How Elon Musk Became The Most Exciting Entrepreneur In America | Business Insider
- LinkedIn Launched A New App To Make Networking Easy — Even For People... | Business Insider
- After-... | StreetInsider.com