Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Equity Levitation Stumbles After Second ECB Denial Of Corporate Bond Buying, Report Of 11 Stress Test Failures | ZeroHedge
- A Tale of Two Economies - It Was the Better of Times, It Was the Worst of Times | Financial Sense
- Latest Titanic Readings in Case of Iceberg | iBankCoin.com
- Schizophrenic Silver Slammed On Surging Volume | ZeroHedge
- New Tesla Model S May Have Us Rethink Electric Cars | Financial Sense
- Snow-Plough Driver In Total CEO Plane Crash Was Drunk, Investigators Say | ZeroHedge
- Obama Humiliated Again After Weapons Airdropped For Syrian Rebels End Up In ISIS Hands | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Real Allure Of Superintelligent Machines Isn't Scientific — It's... | Business Insider
- Met defies protests to stage 'Klinghoffer' opera | Business Insider
- Wall Street's Energy Analysts Say It's Too Early To Panic | Business Insider
- How We're Making It Much Easier For Hackers To Steal Our Data | Business Insider
- Michael Brown's Official Autopsy Reportedly Seems To... | Business Insider
- Here's Why The Government Is Filing Lawsuits Against Huge Piles Of... | Business Insider
- There's Finally A Real Hoverboard, And You Can Pre-Order It Today For $10,000 | Business Insider