Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Hong Kong Risks Losing Its Role As A Financial Capital," Deutsche Bank Chief Economist Warns | ZeroHedge
- No, America Isn't Communist; It's Only 70% Communist | ZeroHedge
- A Good Technique for Trapped Shorts in $GPRO | iBankCoin.com
- Began Building A New Position – VOC | iBankCoin.com
- Commodities Are Crashing Amid Stock-Bond Disconnect Deja Vu | ZeroHedge
- Small Caps Suffer Worst Quarter In 3 Years; Bonds Leading Year-To-Date | ZeroHedge
- Retail Investors Pile Into Stocks Amid "Malign, Unthinking Mental Slavery" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Walk Around The Small German Village Outside Of The US Air Force's European Headquarters... | Business Insider
- David Einhorn Makes $92 Million From Bagels (BAGL) | Business Insider
- Apple Is Already Working On The Next Three Major Updates To iOS 8 | Business Insider
- Catalyst Pharma Closer to Unconscionable Price Hike for Rare-Disease Drug | TheStreet.com
- Russia's Chief Justice Advocates A Return To Serfdom | Business Insider
- Apple Defends The Irish Tax Arrangement That Allegedly Saved It Billions Since The... | Business Insider
- Stock Market Today: Stocks Off Session Lows but Still Lacking Momentum | TheStreet.com