Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Five Stocks to Add to Your Lunch Paella | iBankCoin.com
- Why London, Too, Will Balk At Sanctions Against Russia (And Putin Knows It) | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Safe Havens Are Trouncing Stocks So Far This Year | Financial Sense
- Renminbi Depreciation Poses Risk to Chinese Economy | Financial Sense
- A Little Something for Your Intraday Dice Game | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Price “Will Probably Test $1400” as Crimea Moves to Quit Ukraine | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's A House In Scotland For The Ultimate Survivalist | Business Insider
- REVEALED: How Bill Ackman Has Been Lobbying To Bring Down A Company That He's Bet $1... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- After... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's A 10-Second Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Today | Business Insider
- Neil deGrasse Tyson: Here's What Happens To Your Body In Space | Business Insider
- THE INTERNET OF EVERYTHING: 2014 [SLIDE DECK] | Business Insider