Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Chinese Housing Ponzi Exposed: "As We Sell Our First Apartments, We’ll Have Cash Flow To Build The Next Stage" | ZeroHedge
- Biogen Stock Rallies After Admitting Feds Probing "Sales & Promotional Practices" | ZeroHedge
- Thomas Piketty's "Sensational" New Book | ZeroHedge
- Lint Rolling My Pants | iBankCoin.com
- Housing Bubble Pop 2.0: Remodeling Collapses To 1 Year Low | ZeroHedge
- The "Real Pain" Is About To Begin As Chinese Currency Slumps To 19-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Mugabe Considers Revival Of "Hyperinflated" Zimbabwe Dollar | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- E-COMMERCE INSIDER: Retailers'... | Business Insider
- NEW HOME SALES PLUNGE | Business Insider
- Everything's Going Up | Business Insider
- Taco Bell Is Launching An Upscale Fast-Casual Chain | Business Insider
- A Small Creek Connects The Atlantic And Pacific Oceans | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek