Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Asset Forfeiture – How To Steal Americans' Hard Earned Cash With Zero Repercussions | ZeroHedge
- How BRICS’ New Bank Will Challenge the West | Financial Sense
- Will Argentina’s Debt Crisis Rock the Global Markets? | Financial Sense
- Actionable Long Trading Ideas | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: July 29 | ZeroHedge
- Portuguese Regulator Bans Short-Selling After Banco Espirito Santo Unveils Massive $5 Billion Loss | ZeroHedge
- By Any Means Necessary | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- You're Probably Better Off Buying Amazon Stock Than Apple | TheStreet.com
- 14 Photos Of The Crazy Flood That Soaked UCLA | Business Insider
- America's Foremost Anti-Tax Crusader Is Very Excited To Party At The Burning Man... | Business Insider
- Here's Why You Get Your Best Ideas In The Shower | Business Insider
- ALAN GREENSPAN: 'We Are Running Out Of Buffer In The Economy... | Business Insider
- 3 Stocks Under $10 to Trade for Breakouts | TheStreet.com
- FOMC Preview: Here's What To Expect From Today's Meeting (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ) | Business Insider