Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- An Inconvenient Truth For Equity Bulls | ZeroHedge
- It's That Time Again For Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Junk Economics: Michael Hudson Rages "Wall Street Has Taken Over The Economy.. & Is Draining It" | ZeroHedge
- Ted Cruz Announces Carly Fiorina As VP Running Mate: Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- BiLDeRBeRG MeDuSA... | ZeroHedge
- One More Casualty Of The 9/11 Farce - The Petrodollar | ZeroHedge
- Why 'Good' Jobs Matter (In 1 Recovery-Crushing Chart) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is the pair of sneakers every guy needs to pick up for the spring... | Business Insider
- Gold is surging (GLD, GLX) | Business Insider
- This is how Taco Bell, Starbucks, and other fast-food chains are... | Business Insider
- Traditional banks may be in trouble due to digital banking | Business Insider
- Even when Twitter wins, it loses (TWTR) | Business Insider
- Facebook has a new class structure and Mark Zuckerberg is still in control (FB) | Business Insider
- Tracy Morgan remembers the time he got thrown out of a party at Prince's... | Business Insider