Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Diversification Is For Dummies - The Nifty Nine Never Mattered More | ZeroHedge
- Oklahoma Leads The World In Seismic Activity As 2015 Quake Count Tops 5,000 | ZeroHedge
- Coming of Age: China’s Yuan Joins SDR Basket As IMF Reserve Currency | ZeroHedge
- Do Not Panic America - Elite FBI Teams Are Tracking At least 48 "High Risk" ISIS Suspects In The US | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile In Greece, The Price Of A Prostitute Drops To €4 Per Hour | ZeroHedge
- Government Historians Admit Statue Of Liberty Was Originally A Muslim Woman | ZeroHedge
- Experts See Low Oil Prices for Decades to Come as US Shale Boom Goes Global | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Latest: Black Friday | Business Insider
- Dan Carter aims to match Crusaders and All Blacks success... | Business Insider
- SALLIE KRAWCHECK: My advice for women wanting to break into Wall Street or Silicon... | Business Insider
- Oil countries only slowly warming to climate challenge | Business Insider
- Hogs, residents compete for Kansas county's water supply... | Business Insider
- UN: 2 killed in border town between South Sudan and Sudan... | Business Insider
- One of Satya Nadella's key changes at Microsoft could be... | Business Insider