Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Home Sales Collapse 20% From May To Dec 2012 Levels; Biggest Miss In A Year | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap July 23, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Dutch Investigators End Another Ukraine Conspiracy: No Evidence Black Box Was Tampered With | ZeroHedge
- A Revolving Door Farce: CFTC Commissioner Bails To Head Regulator's Biggest Opponent | ZeroHedge
- Presidential Crisis Management Through The Years | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Goes Schizo On Gold: Boosts Price Target To $1200 Even As It Is "Selling It With Conviction" | ZeroHedge
- China Manufacturing PMI Explodes To 18-Month High, Employment Drops 9th Straight Month | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- The Digital... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, AMZN, SBUX, V, RSX) | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- The West Bank Erupts In Palestinian-Declared 'Day Of Rage' | Business Insider
- This Mindset Can Prevent You From Succeeding At Work | Business Insider
- The Fabulous Life Of Sir Jony Ive, The Genius Behind Apple's Design | Business Insider