Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The AAPL Effect: Q4 Earnings Growth Without Apple: 0%; With Apple: 2.1% | ZeroHedge
- ECB Threatens Athens With Bank Funding Cutoff If No Deal In One Month: February 28 Is Now D-Day For Greece | ZeroHedge
- It Begins: Energy Giant Chevron Suspends Stock Buyback, Blames "Cash Flow Squeeze" | ZeroHedge
- The Surprising Consequences of the Global Frenzy for Positive Yield | Financial Sense
- While We Wait for Yet Another FOMC Statement... | Financial Sense
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- December Durable Goods: A Major Disappointment | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- London's hottest new finance startup is identical to an ingenious ancient... | Business Insider
- Tens of millions of people are already watching these Super Bowl ads | Business Insider
- Stocks fell in January for just the 8th time since 1929. The last seven... | Business Insider
- Trading Radar... | StreetInsider.com
- Morgan Stanley thinks Russia's doomed | Business Insider
- Meet the carbon-fiber Rolls-Royce inspired by the stealth... | Business Insider
- A 'Shark Tank' fan analyzed every episode to determine who gets the... | Business Insider