Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stealth Breakouts | iBankCoin.com
- Market’s Bill of Health – Momentum Continues to Weaken | Financial Sense
- Of Keynesian Cul-De-Sacs And The Fed Creating More Financial Market Uncertainty | ZeroHedge
- Prisoner’s Dilemma Game in Greece | Financial Sense
- Netherlands After Losing Its AAA Credit Rating | Financial Sense
- WYNNing | iBankCoin.com
- Caption Contest: Obama Meets Castro | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This New App Will Let You Stream Cable TV To Your Phone Or Laptop | Business Insider
- Houston Texans Player Takes 12 Kids On A Shopping Spree At Toys 'R' Us, Ends Up With A... | Business Insider
- Check Out Distiller, A New Startup That Gives You Personalized Whiskey... | Business Insider
- Ericsson: Biometric Smartphones Will Go Mainstream Next... | Business Insider
- The New York Times Gave An Incredibly Rare 4-Star Review To A Tiny Sushi... | Business Insider
- South Carolina Sheriff Refused To Lower The Flag... | Business Insider
- Mortgage Applications Increase For The First Time In 6 Weeks | Business Insider