Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- European Banks Prepare For "Economic Nuclear Winter" | ZeroHedge
- Did the Market Just Hit a Barrier? | Financial Sense
- Weekly Market Recap Aug 28, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- New DNC Chair Says Outrage Over Clinton's Pay-To-Play Is Attempt To "Criminalize Normal Behavior" | ZeroHedge
- Recent Surge In Inner-City Heroin Overdoses "Unlike Anything We've Seen Before" | ZeroHedge
- Former Barrick Gold President: "A Big Move Has Begun. There's Something Fundamentally Wrong With The Economy" | ZeroHedge
- Echo Boomers Will Fire Up Housing Market | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Adjusting for population, these were the most successful countries at the Rio... | Business Insider
- Payment technology firm NCR launches new consulting... | Business Insider
- The 10 biggest box-office bombs of 2016 so far | Business Insider
- 4 telltale physical signs your coworker is... | Business Insider
- Obama administration's $400 million cash payment to Iran... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump's campaign is doing rhetorical backflips over his deportation force... | Business Insider
- Here's why the oil rally could go on | Business Insider