Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Treasury Sells 7Y Paper In Another Mediocre, Tailing Auction; Bond Market Yawns | ZeroHedge
- Why Garbagemen Should Earn More Than Bankers | ZeroHedge
- Who Really Lost This Week's Presidential Debate? America Did! | ZeroHedge
- Watch This Key Level | Financial Sense
- Just 3 Things | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Right - Morgan Stanley Warns "Big, Fat, Ugly Bubble" Is "An Illusion" Driven By The Fed | ZeroHedge
- "More Politics Than Anything Else" - Wall Street Reacts To The OPEC Oil Production Cut Deal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 20 best colleges for studying abroad | Business Insider
- This is how you use the famous 'manettino' on a Ferrari (RACE) | Business Insider
- Adidas and Nike are signaling the death of the golf as we know it | Business Insider
- How one woman built herself a brand new career traveling the world after 21 years of working 9-5 | Business Insider
- Bottled Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee is coming to... | Business Insider
- Here are the 5 best ways to prepare your car for fall | Business Insider
- 12 sneaky ways online retailers get you to spend more | Business Insider