Apple After-Hours 9% from 12 Month Low
The after-hours action on Apple Inc (AAPL) following its mixed bag call could be overdone. Apple is at $462.70 in after-hours trading Jan 23rd. Keep in mind Apple's 12 month low is $419.55 which means only 9.3% to go to reach a new bottom.
Apple shares continue to bounce around $462 to $463 after hours, which amounts to a 9% loss. The numbers didn't seem terrible, check out Another Apple Article: They Missed. The news and analysis continues to pour in on Apple Inc. and its 'disappointing quarter'.
Fellow Masters, should we hit a new 12 month low it's a no brainer 'Buy'. More to come.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Farage Denies Conceding: "We Haven't Had A Single Bloody Vote Counted"; S&P Futures Surge | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Odd One Out - Political Uncertainty Edition | ZeroHedge
- A Veteran Trader Explains "The Essence Of Mayhem-Day Survival" | ZeroHedge
- Historic Volume Surge Forces Deutsche, Morgan Stanley To Shut Down Dark Pools | ZeroHedge
- 'Traders' Panic-Buy Illiquid Markets Into Brexit Vote Close | ZeroHedge
- Spot Today's NYMEX Close Banging | ZeroHedge
- Fed's National Activity Index Plunges In May | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Biotech is bouncing back | Business Insider
- Here’s how China is ‘legally’ acquiring US military secrets | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs is changing an age-old Wall Street hiring practice | Business Insider
- Native ads will drive 74% of all ad revenue by 2021 | Business Insider
- Listen to these 7 powerful reactions to Brexit from around the... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- These genius products will make your next beach trip so much better | Business Insider