Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap Mar 27, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- A Tale Of Two Streets: Main Street Lagging, Wall Street Booming | ZeroHedge
- Why We Feel So Poor (In Two Charts) | ZeroHedge
- Kyle Bass Warns "The Fed Is Backed Into A Corner... Equities Are My Biggest Liquidity Worry" | ZeroHedge
- Both SEC And FINRA Admit That The Market Is Rigged (And They Are Powerless To Fix It) | ZeroHedge
- Friendly Reminder: The House of Saud Hates You | iBankCoin.com
- Santelli Stunned As Janet Yellen Admits "Cash Is Not A Store Of Value" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft buys Office collaborator app LiveLoop | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- People on Twitter say #ThankYouEllenPao | Business Insider
- Russian Soyuz spacecraft with Russian, US... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- DNA from 78 Germanwings crash victims found | Business Insider
- Clarke quits as Australia, New Zealand eye World Cup title... | Business Insider