Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NYSE Margin Debt: A 1.6% Decline From Last Month's Record High | Financial Sense
- 3 Things: Valuations, Employment, Sectors | ZeroHedge
- A Drone's Eye View Of The Massive Numbers Behind The Greek "No" Vote | ZeroHedge
- A Pledge Of Allegiance For The New Normal America | ZeroHedge
- Fearing Spillover, ECB Moves To Shield Neighboring Banks From Greek Meltdown | ZeroHedge
- Australia’s Housing Bubble: Myth, or Ticking Time Bomb? | Financial Sense
- Cash On A Greek Bank Account? *Poof* It’s Gone! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We tried George Washington's secret beer recipe | Business Insider
- Redditors are disgusted by one man's photo of a pathetic breakfast... | Business Insider
- The 25 most famous business books summarised in a single sentence each | Business Insider
- Australian Dennis wins Tour opening stage | Business Insider
- Solar Impulse arrives in Hawaii, completes historic flight... | Business Insider
- France refuses Assange's 'request' for asylum | Business Insider
- Froome more relaxed now he's not champion | Business Insider