Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Latest Updates About Ukraine And Flight MH17: News Roundup | ZeroHedge
- Want To Outperform The Market, Buy Illiquid Stocks (And Pray) | ZeroHedge
- China Buys U.S. Debt at Fastest Pace on Record | Financial Sense
- In Potentially "Lethal Blow" For Obamacare, US Appeals Court Finds Insurance Subsidies Invalid In Most States | ZeroHedge
- It’s Coming | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap July 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- After Delta Reroutes Flight Into Israel, 5 Other Airlines Suspend Flights To Tel Aviv On Missile Worries | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Strange Story Of How Rhode Island Accidentally Legalized... | Business Insider
- Here's The Logic Behind A Jury's Decision To Award $... | Business Insider
- ROSENBERG: Bull Markets Don't End After The First Rate Hike | Business Insider
- Apple Is Working On A Way To Pay For Stuff With Your iPhone, And It Could Launch This Year (... | Business Insider
- S&P 500 MAKES NEW ALL-TIME HIGH: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, WHR, BA... | Business Insider
- An Activist Investor Takes Aim At A Multi-Billion Dollar Tech Company | Business Insider
- Investors Taking On Junk Bonds Could Be In For A Nasty Surprise | Business Insider