Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Adds Two More Warships To Mediterranean Task Force Near Syria | ZeroHedge
- Silver Surges 6.8% From Lows After Slammed 10% Lower In 4 Minutes | ZeroHedge
- What Inflation Means to You: Inside the Consumer Price Index | Financial Sense
- Judd Gregg Redefines "Revolving Door" - From US Senator, To Goldman Sachs Advisor, To Head Of SIFMA | ZeroHedge
- INTRoDuCiNG EURO CRiSiS CouTuRe 2013... | ZeroHedge
- Chart Of The Day: S&P 500 vs EBITDA | ZeroHedge
- The Juice - News That Matters | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Yes, Apple Still Dominates. However ... | TheStreet.com
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Social Context Can Make You Seem Like A Genius Or A Dunce | Business Insider
- Everything We Know About The Next Xbox (MSFT) | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know This Morning | Business Insider
- Markets Are Going Absolutely Nowhere | Business Insider