Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saudi Arabia Declares Spending Moratorium As Oil Rout Bankrupts Kingdom | ZeroHedge
- Fed Mouthpiece "Explains" Epic September Fed Confusion | ZeroHedge
- Milton Friedman Accurately Explains Today’s Immigration Problem | Financial Sense
- Bundesbank Tries To Reassure Re Gold Reserves as Deutsche Bank Shocks With €6 Billion Loss Warning | ZeroHedge
- Simply Dreadful US Jobs Report | Financial Sense
- VIX Trips From 37 To 20 Have Been All-Or-Nothing For Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton Reveals Her Plan To "Prevent The Next Crash" In Bloomberg Op-Ed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- VW's US CEO to face tough questions in... | Business Insider
- Leaders target $100bn a year in climate funds | Business Insider
- The 'smart' way Barcelona is cutting... | Business Insider
- Indiana University suspends fraternity over explicit... | Business Insider
- Urban Outfitters is asking employees to work for free | Business Insider
- USA Today just used Facebook's new... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek