Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Are On Borrowed Time | ZeroHedge
- I AM BEAR KILLER. I GOT BIG MAGIC | iBankCoin.com
- The 2014 Stealth Bear Market – A Transition or a Top? | Financial Sense
- Staring Down The Meat Grinder | iBankCoin.com
- Europe: Building a Banking Union | Financial Sense
- U.S. Regulators Easing Mortgage Credit Requirements | Financial Sense
- Obama Speaks On The Economy - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Larry Page Slams Silicon Valley, Says It's Not Chasing Big Enough Ideas (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Younis leads Pakistan charge against sloppy Australia | Business Insider
- STOCKS SURGE TO RECORD HIGH: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Trent Reznor Is Working On A Top Secret Apple Project (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Michigan's AD Has Resigned Which Is Going To Spark Rumors That Jim... | Business Insider
- Here's Why You Crash Every Afternoon — And 3 Ways To Avoid It | Business Insider