Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ISIS Sends 2nd Beheading "Message In Blood" Video; Warns Kurds "Huge Mistake Joining Hands With America" | ZeroHedge
- Who Is Short Treasurys? (Spoiler: Pretty Much Everyone) | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
- In Iraq, the United States and Iran Align Against the Islamic State | Financial Sense
- Here’s Why Women Feel Underemployed (Hint: It’s All in the Major) | Financial Sense
- "The Buyback Party Is Over" - Albert Edwards Warns The "Market Is Now Running On Fumes" | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Explodes To Biggest Beat In 10 Months, Employment Drops Further | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Science Proves It: Koozies Keep Beer Colder | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- MSN Messenger — Which Once Had 330 Million Users — Has Finally, Completely Died (... | Business Insider
- These Are The 10 Biggest Office Distractions | Business Insider
- No let-down as Peng reaches US Open last 16 | Business Insider