Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Argentina’s Growing Dependency on Beijing | Financial Sense
- CoMe ON IN! | ZeroHedge
- These 19 Passports Will Be A Lot More Valuable On July 1st | ZeroHedge
- Why Russia Is On A Gold Buying Spree | ZeroHedge
- Dr. Lacy Hunt on US Endgame and Greatest Risk to Financial Markets | Financial Sense
- Asia Scholar Lays Out "Three Ways China And The US Could Go To War" | ZeroHedge
- Obama Loses Immigration Battle As States Block Executive Order | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The people who keep us safe from hackers fear new regulations could put them in... | Business Insider
- The new Pebble is out — here's how it stacks up to the Apple Watch | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Smartphones, Twitter help gauge crowd size | Business Insider
- People with a rare genetic mutation who can't feel pain are... | Business Insider
- EU asks member states to admit 40,000 asylum seekers | Business Insider
- David Duchovny says new 'X-Files' script brought him to tears | Business Insider