Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ($XXII) 22nd Century Groups Gets NYSE Approval, VIRTU is DMM | ZeroHedge
- Fed Talk Shifts to Higher Rates | Financial Sense
- With Average House Prices At $6.8 Million In Central London, Is A Property Bubble Set To Burst! | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Video Analysis 03/08/14 | iBankCoin.com
- Futures Unchanged Ahead Of Jobs Number Following First Ever Chinese Corporate Bond Default | ZeroHedge
- Previewing Today's 1.5 Million Payrolls Seasonal Adjustment | ZeroHedge
- LET US REJOICE | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rand Paul Showed Why The Conservative Base Loves Him Today | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Care.com's CEO Sheila Marcelo: Entrepreneurs Need To Be 'Disagreeable... | Business Insider
- Go Inside A Tech CEO's $22 Million Mansion That's Entirely Controlled... | Business Insider
- Here's Why Apple Shares May Soon Soar | TheStreet.com
- Google Celebrates Women All Over The World With A Doodle (GOOG) | Business Insider
- How The New 'Divergent' Star's Salary... | Business Insider