Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THE WTF COMEX TRAVESTY | ZeroHedge
- QE Deflationary? No Kidding! | Financial Sense
- Took Some Gains On HCLP – Still Long | iBankCoin.com
- New Orders Drop Most Since July Led By Plunge In Defense | ZeroHedge
- France Unemployment Surges To 16 Year High | ZeroHedge
- The Global Economy in 2014 – the OECD, Japan, and China | Financial Sense
- The Real US Unemployment Rate: 11.5% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Auburn Student... | Business Insider
- Lebron James Will Co-Star In An Upcoming Film With Kevin Hart | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: GE GM CONN TCBI | TheStreet.com
- Mobile Is Poised To Upend The Payments Industry | Business Insider
- Here's The Best View Ever Of Saturn's Mysterious... | Business Insider
- One Graphic That Shows How The Celtics-Nets Trade Crippled Brooklyn | Business Insider
- The World Cup Groups Are Laughably Uneven, And It's Proof That FIFA's System Is... | Business Insider