Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are Central Banks Creating Deflation? | ZeroHedge
- Here Is The Reason Why Stocks Just Had Their Best Month Since October 2011 | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Margin Debt Declined in January | Financial Sense
- Debt-To-GDP Ratios Demand Debt Jubilee | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela's Maduro Claims US Pilot Arrested For Espionage, Bans Bush, Cheney From Entering Nation | ZeroHedge
- More Flash Crashes To Come As Shadow Banking Liquidity Collapses | ZeroHedge
- STiNKiN BuLLeTS... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- There are tantalizing signs of liberal reforms in North... | Business Insider
- ANALYST: The '60 Minutes' report on Lumber Liquidators was way... | Business Insider
- Slum girl to silver screen: Uganda's chess prodigy | Business Insider
- Estonia's coalition takes early lead in election count | Business Insider
- What the CIA was really up to after 9/11 | Business Insider
- Google confirms plans to launch its own wireless service (GOOG... | Business Insider