Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Can Israel Become the World’s Next Tech Capital? | Financial Sense
- Bad News About Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Gold, the SDR and BRICS | Financial Sense
- S&P Earnings Pass Halfway Mark | Financial Sense
- It's Not Getting Any Smaller | ZeroHedge
- The 'Grexit' Issue and the Problem of Free Trade | Financial Sense
- Volume Data Have Eased One Concern | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rajon Rondo's game is suddenly outdated, and it could cost him millions in free agency | Business Insider
- How Tesco became the world's second-biggest retailer — and why it's... | Business Insider
- Mobile and social are fueling massive digital-video advertising growth as... | Business Insider
- The top 10 essentials you need this spring | Business Insider
- Here's the first photo of Jared Leto as the Joker | Business Insider
- Amazon's true brilliance shone this week in a tale of three... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com