Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jim Grant: "Gold Is The Ultimate Inoculation Against Harebrained Central Bankers" | ZeroHedge
- Q2 Earnings Show Improvement Over Prior Quarters | Financial Sense
- Fly Buy: $VRNS | iBankCoin.com
- Like Dripping Silver Icicles | Financial Sense
- Behold The New Normal Definition Of "Confidence" | ZeroHedge
- Our Totalitarian Future - Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- A Look Inside The World's Largest Naval Exercise | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Teachers In Some States Make So Little, They Need... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Amazon Just Revealed Exactly What's At Stake In Its Battle With Hachette — And... | Business Insider
- Uber Will Now Let Your Employer Pick Up Your Tab For Business Trips | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert Gave A Heartwarming, Geektastic Speech During 'The Hobbit... | Business Insider
- Here's What It's Like To Be One Of Google's Most Elite New... | Business Insider
- Markets Are Down In Europe, But Up Everywhere Else (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider