Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I Bought The $HABT | iBankCoin.com
- BEHOLD: ANOTHER SPECULATIVE LONG | iBankCoin.com
- It's Decision Time For Gold, Miners, And The Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Monday Night Charts | iBankCoin.com
- LIVE FROM THE FERGUSON RIOTS (sort of) | iBankCoin.com
- Explosive Excrement Topples Building In China, 15 Injured | ZeroHedge
- Burgers and Lock Ups | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- People Are Flipping Out Over This Spy Software... | Business Insider
- REPORT: Twitter Is Thinking About Buying A Startup Backed By Justin Bieber (TWTR... | Business Insider
- University Of Virginia Students And Frat Respond To The Alleged Sexual... | Business Insider
- BlackBerry Will Pay iPhone Owners Up To $550 To Switch (AAPL,... | Business Insider
- Here's The New Actor Who Will Play Steve... | Business Insider
- Consumer Confidence Tumbles (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- It Looks Like Heads Are Going To Roll At Samsung | Business Insider