Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Biden Warns Russia "It's Time To Stop Talking, And Start Acting" | ZeroHedge
- Fighting the Good Fight at Last Stand Hill | iBankCoin.com
- Who Made More, Facebook VCs or Its Founder: The True Cost of the VC Preferred Stock Control Premium | ZeroHedge
- Remember... It's Tuesday | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Farcical Forecast Fiasco | ZeroHedge
- Lint Rolling My Pants | iBankCoin.com
- The Adaptive Genius of Rigged Markets | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ukraine Says Army Base Attacked By Russian-Led Group | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- States Are Rolling Out An Online Sales Tax... | Business Insider
- Lexus' New Crossover Reveals The Company's Big... | Business Insider
- The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World | Business Insider
- Here Are The 10 Most Common Mistakes On Tech Resumes | Business Insider
- Etsy Just Bought Boutique Electronics Startup Grand St. | Business Insider