Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- European Stocks, US Futures Extend Slide On UK Chaos, Pound Carnage | ZeroHedge
- Why The Brits Really Voted "Leave" (In 3 Simple Cartoons) | ZeroHedge
- UK PM Cameron To Tell Parliament "No Second Referendum" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Currency Carnage Continues: Cable, USDJPY Tumble As FX Markets Open | ZeroHedge
- Understanding Brexit: The Powerless Press Their Thumb In The Eye Of The Power Elite | ZeroHedge
- 'Cost-Burdened-Renters' Surge To Historic Highs As Hillbama-nomics Fails For Low-Income Faithful | ZeroHedge
- More Confusion: EU Tells Cameron To Hurry Up With Article 50 As Merkel Says No Need To Rush | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Markets had their worst day ever,... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- A drug more deadly than heroin is changing how police... | Business Insider
- Guys, this company wants to make you a custom suit for less than the cost of a... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton is campaigning with Elizabeth Warren for... | Business Insider
- Wall Street changed its China story again | Business Insider
- Mexico's president quietly hit a somber milestone | Business Insider