Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- No More "Considerable Time" - Meet The New, "Patient" Fed | ZeroHedge
- Legendary "Closing Dinner" Organizer Sage Kelly Quits Jefferies | ZeroHedge
- The End Of Exuberance? | ZeroHedge
- Will Putin's Next Step Be To Sell Gold? | ZeroHedge
- Competition Finally Upsets the Biggest Monopoly of All: OPEC | Financial Sense
- Energy Stocks & Credit Decouple As Significant "Short Squeeze" Lifts Market | ZeroHedge
- Where Are We Now? And What Does It Mean For The Fed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- American Apparel Fires Dov Charney | Business Insider
- Sony Just Cancelled The Dec. 25 Release Of 'The... | Business Insider
- Barbara Corcoran: Here's The One 'Shark Tank' Investment That Got... | Business Insider
- How To Tip Your Barber, Manicurist, And Personal Trainer This Holiday Season... | Business Insider
- PIMCO: Here's What Ben Bernanke Told Us About 2015 | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Obama On Sony Hack: People Should 'Go To The Movies' | Business Insider