Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Driverless Vehicles Coming Faster than You Think | Financial Sense
- Russia Is Quietly Winning The Middle East (And Nobody Is Talking About It) | ZeroHedge
- Caterpillar Retail Sales Decline For 46 Consecutive Months; Worst Month For North America Since 2010 | ZeroHedge
- All I Want To Do Is Play | Altucher Confidential
- "Don’t Repeat That To Anybody" - Hillary Clinton And Donna Brazile Personally Implicated In Latest Project Veritas Video | ZeroHedge
- Watergate's Bob Woodward: "Clinton Foundation Is Corrupt, It's A Scandal" | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Considering Alternatives To Paying Cash Bonus | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A poll found respect for police is nearing a record high nationwide | Business Insider
- Megyn Kelly torches Newt Gingrich in heated interview over Donald... | Business Insider
- Leaked video shows a different 'Walking Dead' actor who... | Business Insider
- The Japanese yen is sliding | Business Insider
- Experts explain why the presidential election would... | Business Insider
- Marc Benioff had a stake in Quip before Salesforce bought it... | Business Insider
- These are the best suede shoes you can wear this fall | Business Insider