Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Farce Of European Stocks (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- What’re You Doing with That Hammer? | iBankCoin.com
- Consensus Expects Year-End Rally Post 10% Market Correction | Financial Sense
- The World Series Of Real Estate | ZeroHedge
- The Window For The iBC Investor Conference Is Closing | iBankCoin.com
- MAY YOU BURN IN THE FIRES OF 1,000 SUNS | iBankCoin.com
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Messi targets record as Suarez debuts in Spanish El... | Business Insider
- These Charts Show Just How Far The Newspaper Industry Has Fallen In 10 Years... | Business Insider
- Sweden's Deflation Nightmare: Economists Expect A Riksbank Rate Cut Next... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- BoE Deputy Governor: Stop Blaming Central Bankers For Your Problems | Business Insider
- TIM COOK: ‘It’s Just A Matter Of... | Business Insider
- War-scarred Ukraine counts down to key vote | Business Insider