Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Asia Crisis, Tech Bubble Burst, Lehman"... And Today | ZeroHedge
- The Swiss National Bank Is Long $94 Billion In Stocks, Reports Record Loss Equal To 7% Of Swiss GDP | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela Increasingly Looks Like A War Zone | ZeroHedge
- US Economy Sees Substantial Increase After Weak QI, Though Still Below Average | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: July 31 | ZeroHedge
- VIX Crushed Back To 11 Handle As "Investors" Seek Safety Of Biotechs | ZeroHedge
- The World Map Of Hubris & Humiliation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 things the most successful executives never do | Business Insider
- Crashing energy prices have been devastating for big oil | Business Insider
- A radical group of teachers is asking 8-year-olds to answer life's... | Business Insider
- It looks like critically acclaimed drama 'The Knick' is expanding... | Business Insider
- Martin O'Malley reveals his plan for... | Business Insider
- Rumors are swirling about Apple and BMW collaborating to build... | Business Insider
- 15 books by billionaires that will teach you how to run the world | Business Insider