Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- All This And World War, Too? | ZeroHedge
- Equity Rallies Are Corrective, Downside Risks Remain, BofAML Says | ZeroHedge
- My #1, Back Up the Truck Now, Idea | iBankCoin.com
- How it Feels | iBankCoin.com
- Monday Humor: So You Want To Be A Trader... | ZeroHedge
- Things That Make You Go Hmmm... Like Rigged Markets (All Of Them!) | ZeroHedge
- Another Day, Another Senior FX Trader "Resigns" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE FAST DIET: Get Thin Quick By Starving Yourself Two Days A Week | Business Insider
- Why Latin America Is So Violent | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Why It's Absurd That NFL People Think Jadeveon Clowney Is Lazy | Business Insider
- FORECAST: Pay-TV... | Business Insider
- J. Crew Took Out A Full-Page Ad To Respond To One Customer's Open Letter | Business Insider
- Twitter Is Quietly Building A $100 Million Business In Big Data (TWTR) | Business Insider