Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Limits Of Oil's Rebound | ZeroHedge
- CEO Of Asia's Largest Commodity Trader Unexpectedly Resigns | ZeroHedge
- Another Real Estate Crash Looms: Sam Zell Dumps Holdings, Warns "The Fed's Deferred Reality For Too Long" | ZeroHedge
- The Endless Dodge - Why Washington Doesn't Come Clean On The Downing Of MH-17 | ZeroHedge
- Secular Bull Market Has Years Left to Run | Financial Sense
- Apple Back Under $100 On News It Will Extend iPhone Lifecycle To 3 Years, Cites Slowing Demand | ZeroHedge
- Charles Bolin's Detailed Investment Outlook - Market Topping, Economic Data in Decline | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Jaguar XF proves growing up doesn't mean the fun is over | Business Insider
- It's becoming clear that the Jets view Ryan Fitzpatrick as a stopgap... | Business Insider
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- Here's how much the price of Obamacare changed this year for every... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Mexican authorities have rescued kidnapped football... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump unloads on 'loser' Bill Kristol amid reports of... | Business Insider