Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Made Some Sales Of NADL | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: October 22 | ZeroHedge
- Moving to a Different State May Significantly Improve Your Retirement Goals | Financial Sense
- Ebola 2014 Is Mutating As Fast As Seasonal Flu | ZeroHedge
- The Reckoning for 3D Printers | iBankCoin.com
- According To Goldman, This Is Why China's GDP Was Better Than Expected (Spoiler Alert: Weather) | ZeroHedge
- Apple's RDF Is Quickly Diffused by Simple Arithmetic - Why Can't Sell Side Wall Street Do Simple Arithmetic??? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Taylor Swift... | Business Insider
- Real make Liverpool suffer, Wenger gets dramatic... | Business Insider
- Uber Drivers Across The Country Are Protesting Today... | Business Insider
- The Psychologist Behind The Famous Marshmallow Test... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Peugeot says sales edge ahead in long haul out of crisis... | Business Insider
- An Activist Hedge Fund Manager Thinks This $100 Billion Biotech Company Could Be Worth 80... | Business Insider