Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Economic Momentum Remains Positive | Financial Sense
- Here's How High Oil Prices Must Climb To Stop Saudi Arabia's Budget Bleed | ZeroHedge
- Ep 130: Penn Jillette – The Brilliant Idea Can Kill You | Altucher Confidential
- The Alarming Regularity of 6 and 7-Sigma Events Illustrates Why a Deep Understanding of Banker-Induced Fraud is a Necessity | ZeroHedge
- Peak Construction Spending? | ZeroHedge
- Markets and Morality | Financial Sense
- A Layman's Explanation Of The Wall Street Rigged Casino Analogy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Biden to test political waters in Florida as he mulls 2016... | Business Insider
- Google's driverless cars are getting in... | Business Insider
- This Australian comedian nails why American gun control is such a... | Business Insider
- Manchester United hamstrung by transfer chaos | Business Insider
- De Gea move to Real Madrid mired in confusion: reports | Business Insider
- Over 23 million defective Takata airbags in US: NHTSA | Business Insider
- 8 imposter foods that aren't what they say they are | Business Insider