Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Apple Hikes UK App Store Prices By 20% In Response To Plunging Pound | ZeroHedge
- Merkel Says She Is Ready To "Fight A Generational Battle" With Trump To Preserve Liberal Democracy And Trade | ZeroHedge
- Financial Times Editorial Seeks Restrictions on Free Speech to Stop False News “Propaganda War” | Financial Sense
- Live From Davos: Ray Dalio, Christine Lagarde And Larry Summers Discuss How To Fix The "Middle Class Crisis" | ZeroHedge
- Chinese New Home Prices Soar by 12.4% in December -- Higher by 25% in Tier One Cities | ZeroHedge
- Germany Slams Trump Criticism: Urges US To "Build Better Cars", Accuses Washington Of Causing Refugee Crisis | ZeroHedge
- 'Bikers For Trump' Vow To Form A "Wall Of Meat" To Protect Inauguration From Protesters | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Save up to 40% on TurboTax 2016 software — and more of today's best deals from around... | Business Insider
- 3 charts that may explain why the 'Trump rally' is... | Business Insider
- Ivanka Trump is pushing back the release of her book,... | Business Insider
- Rolls-Royce is paying £671 million to settle bribery probes in... | Business Insider
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer's next job should be a tech investor — her... | Business Insider
- Accuser files defamation lawsuit against Trump, promises to drop it if he admits her... | Business Insider
- Trump's attitudes toward the EU and NATO could lead to 'unprecedented changes in US foreign... | Business Insider