Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wikileaks E-Mails Show Hillary Looked Into Parkinson's Drug After Suffering From "Decision Fatigue" | ZeroHedge
- US Destroyer Fired Warning Shots At "Harassing" Iranian Fast-Attack Ship | ZeroHedge
- US Trade Deficit Shrinks On Biggest Spike In Food & Beverage Exports In History | ZeroHedge
- Heading Down The J-Hole: "The Fed Isn't Hawkish" | ZeroHedge
- Germany Debates Putting "Troops On Streets" To Protect Against Terrorism | ZeroHedge
- Oil Headwinds Become Tailwinds | Financial Sense
- Pokemon Go Claims First Fatality; Incites Stampede; But DAU Drop Leaves Hope For Humanity | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Samsung is developing a competitor to the Amazon Echo (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Google may cut the size of its Fiber business in half (GOOG, GOOGL, GOOGL.O) | Business Insider
- A dentist reveals which whitening products actually make a difference | Business Insider
- The Raiders just made another big move in their push to relocate to Las Vegas | Business Insider
- How Britney Spears lost control of her life 8 years ago and then made an... | Business Insider
- A deep look inside the 'alt-right,' the movement Hillary Clinton just excoriated in a... | Business Insider
- RUSH LIMBAUGH: Who knew Trump would be the one to convert the GOP base to... | Business Insider