Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Technical Glitch Downs Bank Of England's $110 Trillion Payments System | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Three Perspectives on Falling Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Oil Tops $83, Gold Over $1255 As Commodities Spike Higher & Riyal Slides To 2009 Lows | ZeroHedge
- Coke Blows Up Guidance, Is Latest Consumer Bellwether And Buffett Favorite To Disappoint, Stock Stumbles | ZeroHedge
- Three Of The Four JPMorgan "Market Bottom" Indicators Are All Flashing "Oversold" Green | ZeroHedge
- Futures Market Expects Fed to Delay Rate Hikes for a Year | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Islamic State Militants Are Raking In $800 Million A... | Business Insider
- FIFA inspectors back Russia's World Cup work | Business Insider
- The Nikkei Is Booming Again After Last Week's Brutal Sell-Off | Business Insider
- ISIS IS Threatening Another Massacre Of Iraq's Yazidi Minority | Business Insider
- The Best 'Cheap Eats' In San Francisco | Business Insider
- Cramer: Oil Prices Near Bottom, Buying Opportunities in Retail | TheStreet.com
- These Are The People Who Track Down Ebola | Business Insider