Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Finally Looks At The Freight Charts, Raises Alarm About The "Broader Health Of The US Economy" | ZeroHedge
- OFFICIAL RELEASE: World Silver Deficits –12 Years Running | ZeroHedge
- Continuing Jobless Claims Rise At Fastest Pace Since July 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Stocks, Bonds, & Bullion Bid As Geopolitical Risk Soars Most In 62 years | ZeroHedge
- Profound Political Disunity Is Now Pitting Rising Elites Against Fading Elites | ZeroHedge
- Drone Whistleblower: Pilots Often High on Drugs; Refer To Kids As "Fun Size Terrorists" | ZeroHedge
- The Future Of Cannabis | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Student leader: Washington college unsafe for women of... | Business Insider
- Turkey: New government favors presidential system | Business Insider
- Report: US abortions continue to decline, down 4 pct in... | Business Insider
- Qatar launches probe after rains exposed poor... | Business Insider
- Murray the key as Britain and Belgium contest Davis... | Business Insider
- Here's what to do when your boss catches you looking... | Business Insider
- Russia halting gas supplies to Ukraine | Business Insider