Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Multiple Jobholders Hit New All Time High As Part-Time Jobs Soar | ZeroHedge
- Is the Student Loan Bubble Getting Ready to Pop? | Financial Sense
- Bullish Confirmations and the Primary Trend | Financial Sense
- The OPEC Deal: Here Are the Details | Financial Sense
- Intriguing Predictions On Trump's Plan For Federal Reserve | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Supporters Get Welcome News As Study Confirms White Population Dying Off Fast In Key Swing States | ZeroHedge
- Technology, Not Trade or Regulations, Killed Manufacturing in America | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stop whatever you're doing and watch this new 'Zelda... | Business Insider
- Stephen Hawking hospitalized in Rome after not feeling well | Business Insider
- The Department of Defense is about to undergo its biggest... | Business Insider
- Hundreds of US doctors signed a petition rebuking the American... | Business Insider
- The 10 most popular winter escapes — and the best time to go | Business Insider
- Don't be afraid to cancel cable — here's how to watch all of your... | Business Insider
- Trump thanks supporters, revives fiery campaign rhetoric in Ohio victory rally | Business Insider