Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dollar Is Wandering Off Track | Financial Sense
- Shake Shak Opens For Trading Valued At 108x EBITDA | ZeroHedge
- The Next War In The Middle East Has Begun And Israel Vows "To Act Powerfully On All Fronts" | ZeroHedge
- ECB Threatens Athens With Bank Funding Cutoff If No Deal In One Month: February 28 Is Now D-Day For Greece | ZeroHedge
- Greeks Turn to Gold on Bank Bail-in and Drachma Risks | ZeroHedge
- Gold Falls on Deflation Concerns | Financial Sense
- Is a Major Bear Market in Stocks Ahead? Important Signs to Watch | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Richard Branson's 4 rules for making difficult decisions | Business Insider
- Sharapova out to end decade of Serena dominance | Business Insider
- China wants to become the world's banker | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Snapchat is launching its first web series, and it stars Steven Spielberg's daughter | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek