Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- End Of An Era: The Rise And Fall Of The Petrodollar System | ZeroHedge
- Market Hits Turbulence #BlackGoldMatters Again | ZeroHedge
- Fund Managers at Highest Cash Levels in 14 Years | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: July 21 | ZeroHedge
- The Looming Shortage in Government Bonds | Financial Sense
- Peter Thiel's RNC Speech: "Wall Street Bankers Inflate Bubbles In Everything From Bonds To Hillary's Speaking Fees" | ZeroHedge
- Trump vs Clinton: How Will Energy Fare? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ivanka... | Business Insider
- The newest ‘Star Wars’ character shows just how gritty the movie will be | Business Insider
- Fintech could be bigger than ATMs, PayPal,... | Business Insider
- BIOMETRICS IN THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY: Why biologically based authentication is becoming the go-to... | Business Insider
- Here's a controversial idea about China's economy that no one... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump has nearly tied... | Business Insider
- General Electric's power business helped it outstrip... | Business Insider