Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bannon, Priebus Speak At CPAC: Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- White House Bars CNN, NYT, Others From Media Briefing | ZeroHedge
- Solar Installations Surge 95% In 2016 | Financial Sense
- Le Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword | ZeroHedge
- Why Not Replace Bureaucrats with Robots? | Financial Sense
- It`s All About The 2018 Mid-Term Elections (Video) | ZeroHedge
- The Four Horsemen of the Retirement Apocalypse | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- How I launched a side hustle that earns enough to cover my mortgage payment... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- I tried Stitch Fix, the subscription box that actually gets me because... | Business Insider
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: 'We are not experiencing the best of times... | Business Insider
- Trump echoes Steve Bannon in raucous nationalist speech to the biggest conservative... | Business Insider
- 9 of the toughest job interview questions you'll hear at companies like Disney,... | Business Insider