Apple Falls Big
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their worst day performance in more than four years. That equates to a 6.8% decline or $37 sliced off Apple shares.
Apple Inc closed at $538.79 a share which is 31% from its 12 month high. Below is a look at the Apple action today. Apple may retest the $500 share price before the year is done. Should the bearish trend contine for Apple shares it will be sure to catch some buying interest. Thanks to today's decline Appple Inc. now has a P/E of 13. The next stop for Apple could be $525 to $520 a share.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Thanks to the decline it could be an invitation to Bob for Apples. Mastery likes getting in on the decline, we will take a small position in AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Artist's Impression Of Hillary's Inauguration | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Shells Aleppo, Says "Massive Escalation" In Syria Imminent As Saudis Ready Airstrikes | ZeroHedge
- Should You Buy "Falling Knives" | ZeroHedge
- Citi Explains The Most Surprising Thing About The Market Crash | ZeroHedge
- The Curious Case Of The "Strong" January Retail Sales: It Was All In The Seasonal Adjustment | ZeroHedge
- Selling Pressure Wanes But Credit Markets Still Troubling | Financial Sense
- The War on Cash is About to Go into Hyperdrive Pt 2 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here is what happens next in Silicon Valley, according to Goldman Sachs President Gary... | Business Insider
- The lead singer of OK Go explains what it's like to shoot a music video in... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Here's a simple way to vastly improve your photos | Business Insider
- The surprising way your gut can affect your bone strength | Business Insider
- The man who discovered Remicade is throwing his weight behind a... | Business Insider
- The NBA is moving closer to putting ads on jerseys | Business Insider