Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- HOPE MANY ANALYSTS WERE WRONG?...let me count the ways | ZeroHedge
- Competitive Theories: “Deflation Warning” vs. “Inflation Is Nearly Everywhere” | Financial Sense
- "Costs": North Korean's Internet Is Under Attack | ZeroHedge
- NYC Mayor de Blasio Slams Reporters For "Enabling" Racial Hatred | ZeroHedge
- There Always Seems To Be One | iBankCoin.com
- S&P 500 Surges To Record High As Black & Yellow Gold Battered | ZeroHedge
- Russia’s Crisis Is Europe’s Crisis | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pakistan plans to execute 500 terror convicts,... | Business Insider
- Female Bankers In London Are Paid Tens Of Thousands Less Than Their Male Colleagues... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- We Went To The 49ers' Amazing High-Tech Stadium - And We Don't Want To Go To... | Business Insider
- The Amazing Story Of Japan's Groundbreaking Bullet Train | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com