Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russian Naval Fleet Filmed Off British Coast, Followed "Every Inch Of The Way" | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When the Electricity Is Off for Three Days? | Financial Sense
- Nigeria Slashes Oil Prices, Admits There Is A "Huge" Cargo Glut | ZeroHedge
- Over 60% Of Americans Fear "Corruption Of Government Officials" Above Anything Else | ZeroHedge
- European Taxpayers Now On The Hook For Junk Debt As ECB Bond-Buying Debacle Builds | ZeroHedge
- Leaked Podesta Email Reveals Why Larry Summers Did Not Become Obama's Treasury Secretary | ZeroHedge
- "America Has Lost" - Duterte Announces "Separation" From United States, Alligns With China; Seeks Alliance With Putin | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here’s the breathing technique that soldiers use to stay calm in the field | Business Insider
- Here's why the FDA believes marijuana is no medicine | Business Insider
- A psychologist reveals why weighing the good and bad sides of an idea can... | Business Insider
- The CEO of CrossFit is obsessed with one obscure House race | Business Insider
- Ewan McGregor recalls green-screen effects on 'Star Wars' prequels:... | Business Insider
- Facebook plans to show more potentially offensive and 'newsworthy... | Business Insider
- Nintendo's new console is mobile, but it's not meant to... | Business Insider