Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fake News of Fakebook: Welcome to the Machine | ZeroHedge
- Secular Shift in Interest Rates? | Financial Sense
- Twitter Storms and Trade Wars | Financial Sense
- The Oil Production Cuts Are Purely Symbolic Marketing Trickery (Video) | ZeroHedge
- David Rosenberg: "The Travesty Is We Have 23.5 Million Americans Aged 25-To-54 Outside The Labor Force" | ZeroHedge
- One Big, Fat, Ugly Bubble | ZeroHedge
- Netflix Can Add Subscribers - But At What Cost? (Video) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Officials delays vote on DeVos nomination as education secretary... | Business Insider
- Watch Iraq's elite Counter Terrorism Service fight their way through... | Business Insider
- Meet the power players who really run Uber | Business Insider
- How Facebook is trying to get people psyched about its $3 billion bet on virtual... | Business Insider
- Theresa May believes Trump recognises the importance of NATO... | Business Insider
- The world's best poker bot is learning, now crushing humanity again | Business Insider
- 5 public speaking lessons I... | Business Insider