Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Even Bank of America Is Losing It: "Bring On The Herikoputa!" | ZeroHedge
- Amazon Smashes Expectations As Cloud Profits Soar; Stock Dips Then Jumps | ZeroHedge
- Black Hope Matters | ZeroHedge
- Germany Admits "Islamist Terror Has Arrived" As It Prepares To Deploy Army In "Crisis" Situations | ZeroHedge
- Trump: "I Hope Russia Has All 33,000 Emails That Hillary Deleted" | ZeroHedge
- Don't Show President Obama This Chart | ZeroHedge
- This is How Facebook "Accidentally" Blocked DNC Email Leak Scandal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- At this rate, Amazon will definitely be the first $10 billion cloud company (AMZN... | Business Insider
- M. Night Shyamalan has a trailer for a new horror movie, and it looks really creepy | Business Insider
- A new discovery inside Jupiter’s Great Red Spot could solve a mystery... | Business Insider
- I launched a profitable business in 24... | Business Insider
- The most interesting part of Obama’s speech provided the perfect bookend to his... | Business Insider
- Watch Michael Bloomberg's... | Business Insider
- The smartest career move that Tour de France winner Chris Froome ever made was posing... | Business Insider