Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- War On The Homeless: Cities Across America Are Making It Illegal To Feed And Shelter Those In Need | ZeroHedge
- Northwest Braces For "Polar Plunge" As Temps Expected To Fall 35 Degrees Below Average | ZeroHedge
- Russia-Europe Relationship: On The Threshold Of A New Era | ZeroHedge
- Fake News, Criminalized | ZeroHedge
- Trump Is Correct – Boeing Is Gouging The Taxpayer On The New Air Force One | ZeroHedge
- Powerful 6.8 Magnitude Quake Strikes Off The Coast Of Northern California | ZeroHedge
- Gold In London And Hong Kong Is Used To Settle COMEX Futures | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's which professions get the most and least respect | Business Insider
- Why you should take advantage of this widely ignored part of... | Business Insider
- The idea for Google's huge reorg came out of a secret... | Business Insider
- The dollar is climbing back | Business Insider
- Time updates misleading 2014 story after it resurfaced as attack on Paul Ryan | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Here's how Uber's new AI... | Business Insider