Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- G-7 Refuses To Warn Of "Global Economic Crisis" Over Fear "Sentiment Can Become Self-Fulfilling" | ZeroHedge
- The SEC's Latest Investigative Tactic: Bar Hopping With Wall Street | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things The Libertarian Party Stands For | ZeroHedge
- A June Fed Funds Rate Hike Risks a September Economic Stall | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: May 27 | ZeroHedge
- Delinquency Rates Surge in 2016, Poised to Head Higher | Financial Sense
- Market Bubbles | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dropbox had a 'no mistakes' policy with a ticking clock as it moved off... | Business Insider
- BRENT CRUDE HITS $50 | Business Insider
- Tristan Harris, ex-Googler, criticizes app... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- The world's first pot-friendly gym is opening in San Francisco | Business Insider
- America shut down the original NSA because 'gentlemen do not read each other's mail' | Business Insider
- This wake-up light could make getting out of bed in the mornings a little less painful | Business Insider