Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow Spikes 170 Points "Off The Lows" | ZeroHedge
- Has The E&P Industry Lost Touch With Reality? | ZeroHedge
- The Disgusting #hashtag | iBankCoin.com
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- One Economic Datapoint, Two Vastly Different Interpretations | ZeroHedge
- Why Economists and Markets Disagree on Fed Rate Hike Timing | Financial Sense
- Stuck In Market Purgatory: How China's Citizens Lash Out At The Broken Market, In Their Own Words | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Turkey shells Kurdish-held village in Syria: monitor | Business Insider
- STOCKS RALLY: Here's what you need to know (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USO, WTI, OIL, VDE, BNO, BP, RUB... | Business Insider
- A frosty welcome for Greece's hated creditors | Business Insider
- Protesters disrupted Scott Walker's Philadelphia cheesesteak stop with lewd... | Business Insider
- This is what gets written about you AFTER your job interview at Google (goog) | Business Insider
- REVIEW: You're going to love Windows 10 (MSFT) | Business Insider
- There's a hole in Tom Brady's excuse for destroying his 4-month-old cellphone | Business Insider