Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Recession vs. Wealth Inequality | Financial Sense
- 10 Things To Do If You Were Fired Yesterday | Altucher Confidential
- Part-Time Jobs Surge By 161,000; Full-Time Jobs Tumble By 349,000 | ZeroHedge
- NSA Leak: "Washington Is Negotiating With Every Nation That Borders China... So As To 'Confront' Beijing" | ZeroHedge
- Domestic Auto Sales Tumble, Miss For 6th Of Last 7 Months (Don't Tell Phil LeBeau) | ZeroHedge
- These Six States Just Raised Their Gasoline Tax | ZeroHedge
- Varoufakis Will Resign If Referendum Passes, Says Would Rather "Cut Off Arm" Than Sign | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After studying 500 millionaires, a journalist noticed one characteristic they all had in common... | Business Insider
- The most over-the-top tech billionaire vacation homes | Business Insider
- Ranked: 29 foods that Americans do best | Business Insider
- Stock futures are higher after the jobs report (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USO, WTI, OIL, VDE, GLD, TLT) | Business Insider
- US Navy Yard on lockdown amid reports of shooter | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Some people think America will be turning 2015-years-old on the 4th of July | Business Insider