Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I Prefer Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Houston Shooter Nathan Desai Found To Be Wearing Nazi Paraphernalia At Time Of Shooting | ZeroHedge
- "Foot-In-Mouth" Trump Vs. "Frog-In-Throat" Clinton: First Presidential Debate Begins - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- A Force For Good? | ZeroHedge
- Fed Admits It Has No Clue | Financial Sense
- Edward Snowden Warns, Whatever You Do, Don't Use Google Allo | ZeroHedge
- Syria Claims To Have Recording Of Conversation Between ISIS And US Military Before Strike On Syrian Army | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nerlens Noel belittles the Philadelphia 76ers over their ‘silly’... | Business Insider
- I wore the helmet of America’s most expensive war machine and there's nothing quite like it | Business Insider
- Iran admits conducting drone strikes in Syria | Business Insider
- The head of TED says too many people skip a simple but crucial step before... | Business Insider
- Here are the top 7 most diverse and inclusive... | Business Insider
- A simple nighttime habit that can prevent bad morning breath | Business Insider
- How Clinton and Trump compare on the... | Business Insider