Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Only The Dumb Save" - ECB Pens Incoherent Response To Germany's Criticisms | ZeroHedge
- Why China Is Really Dictating The Oil Supply Glut | ZeroHedge
- America's Plunging Worker Productivity Explained (In 1 Depressing Chart) | ZeroHedge
- 9/11 Damage Control Begins: CIA Director Warns "28 Pages" Contains Inaccurate Information | ZeroHedge
- Germany's Third Largest Party Adopts Anti-Islam Manifesto: Says "Muslims Are Not Welcome In Germany" | ZeroHedge
- Sell in May and Buy Back Higher in November | Financial Sense
- "Get Out Traitor" - German Justice Minister Flees In Armored Mercedes After Angry Protesters Boo Him Offstage | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These 3 businesses made Warren Buffett Warren Buffett | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about these 13 hot peanut butter replacements | Business Insider
- Sam Adams founder says these 10 books helped him build a billion-dollar... | Business Insider
- The $6 trillion opportunity in the IoT | Business Insider
- The world's top grammarian fears that this punctuation error is becoming standard English | Business Insider
- Devastating photos offer a glimpse inside Syria's fiercest battleground — one of the 3... | Business Insider
- RANKED: The 10 movies most likely to dominate this summer | Business Insider