Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Math Is Stacked Against Japan - It's Not 'If', It's When" | ZeroHedge
- Gold And Silver Roundtrip To Friday's Close | ZeroHedge
- The Gold/Silver Canary In The Coalmine | ZeroHedge
- Solars Are Ripping Again | iBankCoin.com
- 180 Seconds After The FOMC Release, Hilsenrath Parses Fed Minutes | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Minutes: This Is What It Sounds Like When Doves Cry, And When Others Start To See An Asset Bubble | ZeroHedge
- Why Did Gold Recover More than $53 an Ounce in Yesterday’s Markets? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rockwell Medical Run-Up Trade Follows Financing | TheStreet.com
- Here's The First Terrible Sign For Anthony Weiner's Mayoral Candidacy | Business Insider
- Business Insider Ad Specs | Business Insider
- MARKETS FALL ON FEARS OF 'THE TAPER': Here's What You Need To Know | Business Insider
- Ben Bernanke Is Doing Exactly What A Good Central Banker Should Do | Business Insider
- Here's What The Stock Market's 6 Categories Of Investors Are Doing Right Now | Business Insider
- Why Candy Crush Is The Number One Game On Facebook And The iPhone | Business Insider