Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Evidence That Russia Hacked The DNC Is Collapsing | ZeroHedge
- Watch These Geopolitical Flashpoints Carefully | ZeroHedge
- Imagining a World After Fossil Fuels | Financial Sense
- EU Celebrates 60th Birthday As European Leaders Scramble To Hold "Fraying" Union Together | ZeroHedge
- Why The Healthcare Reform Bill Went Down In Flames | ZeroHedge
- John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis and the Sequence of Market Peaks | Financial Sense
- Is This The Top? Champagne Shipments To US Reach 2007 Record Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2 months into his presidency, Trump continues to make some of the worst men's style... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Google is 'replacing' Google Talk — here's... | Business Insider
- Fights erupted at a pro-Trump rally in California | Business Insider
- Google has a plan to engineer the next Silicon Valleys | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Chris Bosh has become the NBA's most interesting man off the court | Business Insider