Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Manufacturing World Suddenly Goes Into Reverse: Global August PMI Summary | ZeroHedge
- More Sanctions: Europe Will Ban Purchase Of Russian Bonds; However Russian Gas Exports Remain Untouched | ZeroHedge
- THe TauPe HeaRD RouND THe WoRLD... | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Fantastic Bond Bubble: How Central Banks Have Unleashed Mindless Speculation | ZeroHedge
- Markets Signaling Return of Economic Weakness in China | Financial Sense
- Where Do ISIS Fighters Come From? | ZeroHedge
- Russia Slams Barroso Over Leaked "Take Kiev In 2 Weeks" Comments, Revises Military Doctrine | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Man United agree Falcao loan deal - reports | Business Insider
- Murray beats Tsonga to reach US Open quarter-finals | Business Insider
- This Smart Shoe Sole Will Keep You Warm During The Winter And Track Your Activity At The Same Time | Business Insider
- 9 Disturbing Revelations From The New Book About Fraternity... | Business Insider
- Pakistan minister condemns protests as lawmakers back PM | Business Insider
- This Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone No One Is... | Business Insider
- Look At The Incredible Celestial Phenomenon Called 'Airglow' | Business Insider