Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Mother Of All Financial Bubbles: "This Is The Very Definition Of Unsustainable" | ZeroHedge
- Merkel Says There Is A "Problem" With The Euro, Blames Mario Draghi | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Provide Foundational Value | Financial Sense
- These Are Times Of General Corruption | ZeroHedge
- US Aircraft Carrier Group Begins "Routine" Patrols In Disputed South China Sea | ZeroHedge
- Retired Green Beret Warns: Deep State's Utopia Of Oligarchs Is "Enslavement And Complete Control Of All Of Mankind" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Supporters Rally In Downtown Atlanta With Semi-Automatic Weapons | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 9 crazy concepts cars already unveiled in 2017 | Business Insider
- Bank of America CEO Moynihan awarded $20 million for 2016 | Business Insider
- Julian Assange's fate hinges on Ecuador's elections | Business Insider
- This gif shows all of the US presidents in order of height | Business Insider
- Trump launches another blistering attack on media while he and chief... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Here is every single Pokémon currently in Pokémon Go | Business Insider