Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Blames Afghanistan Hospital Massacre On "Malfunctioning Sensors," "Human Error" | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Man Who Funds ISIS: Bilal Erdogan, The Son Of Turkey's President | ZeroHedge
- Taxation As A Severe Insult | ZeroHedge
- Paris, Sharm el-Sheikh, and the Resurrection of Old Europe | Financial Sense
- Buy! And Hold? | ZeroHedge
- Will Low Oil Prices Increase Internal Instability In Conflict Countries? | ZeroHedge
- Oil Jobs Lost: 250,000 and Counting, Texas Likely to See Massive Layoffs Soon | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Massive data hack exposes personal information about kids | Business Insider
- Consumers value this in-car technology more than driving performance | Business Insider
- WARREN BUFFETT: Beefing up your résumé is like 'saving up sex for your old age... | Business Insider
- No. 5 Kansas beats No. 19 Vanderbilt 70-63 for Maui title | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Lawmakers: Agency not doing enough against dengue fever | Business Insider
- Brunson, Hart lead No. 8 Villanova over Georgia Tech 69-52... | Business Insider