Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Sovereign Risk" - This Is How Easily Your Property Can Be Confiscated | ZeroHedge
- Doubts (And Bond Yields) Are Rising Again In Greece | ZeroHedge
- Lowest Interest Rates Ever | Financial Sense
- Despite Record Stocks & Surging Wage Inflation, Consumer Comfort Plunges Most In 10 Months | ZeroHedge
- German Bank Predicts Apple Stock Tumbles Over 50% As Shares Roundtrip To $60 | ZeroHedge
- Crude Oil Inventories Surge For 7th Week In A Row To Record Highs Amid Record Production | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things - High Yield Warning, Yellen's Employment & Economy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- You can already pre-order Brikk's diamond-studded Apple Watch for... | Business Insider
- Two women are behind the viral dress that has everyone confused — Here's... | Business Insider
- American Express is hiking credit card rates for 1 million members (AXP) | Business Insider
- The US is offering $3 million for information on this notorious... | Business Insider
- NBA player who made $30 million explains why he's quitting at age 26 | Business Insider
- Why couples that 'hook up' early tend to be less happy in marriage | Business Insider