Apple Shares Bounce Back
For the past two trading sessions Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have inched higher after falling daily since mid September. Apple closed the day at $548 a share up 2%. Could we finally have experienced the bottom in Apple?
I would appear so, Apple is on the mend. For investors waiting on the sidelines to get in on Apple now is the time. After hitting $540 Apple Inc is now well above that level and closing in fast on $550. Thanks to the recent decline Apple is trading 33% from its 12 month high of $705. The stock is now attractive with a respectable price to earnings ratio of 12.6.
For Christmas everyone wants an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini. Its just what we all want, the end. Yesterday Jefferies reiterated their 'Buy' rating on Apple Inc with a $900 price target. They believe Apple's gross margin issues being positively resolved in Q4. Mastery still believes Apple shares will hit $1,000 by 2015 (or before).
MASTERY Bottom line:
The time is now to pounce on Apple while it trades under $550.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Consequences Of Fracking: Two Clashing Views | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Watch: How Much $1 Used To Get You! | ZeroHedge
- Solar in Oil Drilling: Beat Them or Join Them? | ZeroHedge
- Scotland Prepares For Bank Runs; 'Quietly' Sends Millions Of Banknotes North | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 15, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Why Scotland Has All The Leverage, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine President's Days Numbered After Broad Accusations Of "Betraying National Interests" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- The Human Race Is About To Land A Space Probe On A Comet | Business Insider
- Intel Is Helping Designers Build Smarter Devices With Better Hardware And... | Business Insider
- Champagne confirms he will stand against Blatter | Business Insider
- UBS: Apple Could Sell 100 Million iPhones In The Second Half Of 2014... | Business Insider
- House Passes American Savings Promotion Act | Business Insider
- Face It: The Queen Is Not Telling The Truth About Scottish... | Business Insider