Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Year of the Gas | Financial Sense
- 18 Stats That Prove That Government Dependence Has Reached Epidemic Levels | ZeroHedge
- The One Thing Most Desired By Chinese Consumers Is... | ZeroHedge
- Two Measures of Inflation | Financial Sense
- How Americans Die | ZeroHedge
- Donetsk "Letter To Jews" Found To Be A Forgery | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Liberty Movement Rising | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Iran Explains Why An American Plane Was... | Business Insider
- The New York Attorney General Is Going After Airbnb For What It Calls 'Illegal... | Business Insider
- There Are Only 3 Ways To Stop The Inevitable Robot Uprising | Business Insider
- Make Money on Apple Analysts' Indecision | TheStreet.com
- Crazy Video Footage Shows Possible Meteor Flying Over... | Business Insider
- Why You Should Plug Into General Electric | TheStreet.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com