Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- You Can’t Taper This Government Paper | iBankCoin.com
- China Island Hopping Into the Bell | iBankCoin.com
- Cops Per Capita: Who Has The World's Most And Least Concentrated Police Force | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Why Our Consumer-Debt Dependent Economy Is Doomed | ZeroHedge
- How Isaac Newton Went Flat Broke Chasing A Stock Bubble | ZeroHedge
- Short Term Stock Market Pull-Back Developing | Financial Sense
- Are The Markets Rigged? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Dating App Combines The Best Of Tinder And OKCupid | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- MORGAN STANLEY: Stop Talking About Tapering — Here's What You Should Be... | Business Insider
- Russian Official Says Nukes Are A Good Response To US Conventional Strike | Business Insider
- Fannie, Freddie Raises Guarantee Fee Ahead of Mel Watt Confirmation | TheStreet.com
- Here's Why People Are So Excited That Stanley Fischer Might... | Business Insider