Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Dollar’s Long Term Decline | Financial Sense
- Playing One Hand at a Time | iBankCoin.com
- Chinese Credit Concerns Clobber Copper; Collapse Continues To Lowest Since July 2010 | ZeroHedge
- Book Review: The Money Bubble (What to Do Before it Pops) - Two Thumbs Up | Financial Sense
- Ukrainian Drone Captures Video Of Russian Troops Fortifying In The Crimea | ZeroHedge
- Wide Spreads to Keep in Mind | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks: October 2007 vs. March 2014 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's The Chart Of Chinese Exports Everyone Will Be Talking About Today | Business Insider
- U.S. Attorney General: Rise In Heroin Overdoses... | Business Insider
- A Canadian Company Says It Has Developed A Post-Workout Beer | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of... | StreetInsider.com
- EXPERT: The Ukraine-Russia Cyberwar Is 'More Serious And Damaging'... | Business Insider
- Why Harry Reid Is Going Nuclear On The Koch Brothers | Business Insider
- On The Heels Of Its App Store Launch, Pebble Announces Its First-Ever Developer Challenge... | Business Insider