Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Key Events In The Coming Week: Janet Yellen Testifies, China Closed | ZeroHedge
- The Bubble Deflates – And Crash Risk Rises | ZeroHedge
- "Timmy" Geithner Gets Loan From Jamie Dimon For PE Investment | ZeroHedge
- Crunch Time? | ZeroHedge
- Amid Low Oil Prices, OPEC's Divisions Deepen | Financial Sense
- Dangerous Speech: Would The Founders Be Considered Domestic Extremists Today? | ZeroHedge
- Japan In Turmoil: Stocks, USDJPY, Bond Yields Collapse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This 102-year-old was born before women could vote and she's ready to see a female... | Business Insider
- Oracle CEO: It takes 80 sales calls to close a deal and we've automated... | Business Insider
- Adblock Fast returns to Google Play a week after being pulled | Business Insider
- Sears just got another depressing sign that it is doomed | Business Insider
- The English Premier League just unveiled its new 'visual identity... | Business Insider
- A suicide bomber in Syria's capital has killed at... | Business Insider
- Why now is the best time in human history to be an entrepreneur | Business Insider