Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Northwest Braces For "Polar Plunge" As Temps Expected To Fall 35 Degrees Below Average | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Reserves Tumble By $69 Billion, Biggest Drop Since January | ZeroHedge
- What Time Will The ECB Tip Its Hand | ZeroHedge
- Judge Dismisses Jill Stein's "Speculative Claims", Orders End To Michigan Recount | ZeroHedge
- Manufacturing Normality - Exposing The "Self-Appointed Guardians Of Reality" | ZeroHedge
- German Companies Pull Ads From Breitbart | ZeroHedge
- David Rosenberg Throws Up On The "Trump Rally" - Here's Why | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Don't use Q-tips — here’s how you should be cleaning your ears | Business Insider
- Florida woman charged with making death... | Business Insider
- Job openings jump | Business Insider
- GENE MUNSTER: What to expect from Apple 'the fortress... | Business Insider
- Time updates misleading 2014 story after it resurfaced as attack on Paul Ryan | Business Insider
- AT&T CEO:... | Business Insider
- David Ortiz joked about coming out of retirement... | Business Insider