Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump vs Clinton: How Will Energy Fare? | Financial Sense
- "Bedlam" As Wasserman Schultz Boo'd, Heckled Off Stage By DNC Delegates | ZeroHedge
- This is How Facebook "Accidentally" Blocked DNC Email Leak Scandal | ZeroHedge
- US Services Economy 'Bounce' Dies - PMI Tumbles To 5-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Tuesday Humor: Richmond Fed Survey Beats Expectations By 7 Standard Deviations | ZeroHedge
- What The Sudden Spike In The TED-Spread Really Means | ZeroHedge
- Marc Faber: Invest 25% Of Investment Portfolios In Gold Bullion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 6 science-backed ways to improve your memory | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- After Chris Froome quit carbs for protein, he lost 20 pounds, started winning... | Business Insider
- Recruiters reveal the common reasons why people... | Business Insider
- Susan Sarandon says she was having the 'worst time' at the... | Business Insider
- The mayor of New York City is reportedly under... | Business Insider
- 'Bernie or bust' supporters take to the streets... | Business Insider