Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Innovation Will Help U.S. Companies Win the Oil Price War | Financial Sense
- WoRLD TuRTLe DaY 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Hanergy Contagion Sparks Chinese Investor Rotation From Shenzhen "Ponzi" To Shanghai "Safety" | ZeroHedge
- Psychology more Important than Data in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- Behind The Scenes In FX Trading: What Is Really Going On | ZeroHedge
- With All Major Markets Closed For Holiday, Here Are The Major News | ZeroHedge
- Investor Opinions Have Become Extremely Uniform, and That's Not Good | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- How Jennifer Lopez's infamous 2000 Grammys dress... | Business Insider
- A quirky Danish home store just made a splash in New York City — here are 12 of... | Business Insider
- Why extroverts earn more money than introverts | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Greece issues fresh warning on IMF payment in June | Business Insider
- This is the most common mistake made during tech job interviews | Business Insider