Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The West's Public Enemy Number One" | ZeroHedge
- The Stealing Of America By The Cops, The Courts, The Corporations And Congress | ZeroHedge
- A Summer Morning Snapshot | iBankCoin.com
- Turkish PM Cuts Ties With US, Mulls De-Dollarization With Russia | ZeroHedge
- An Annotated History of World Oil Price Shocks | ZeroHedge
- Gold Dumped (Pre-CPI) And Pumped (Post-CPI) | ZeroHedge
- Despite Warmest May/June On Record, Misses Blamed On "Unseasonably Cool" Weather | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- REPORT: Apple Will Have A New MacBook With Super-Sharp Screen This Fall (AAPL) | Business Insider
- LIVE: APPLE EARNINGS ARE IN LINE WITH EXPECTATIONS (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Putin-Backed Rebels Shoot Down Two Ukrainian Fighter Jets | Business Insider
- Ben Gurion Airport Isn't The Only Place American Planes Can't Fly | Business Insider
- ROSENBERG: Bull Markets Don't End After The First Rate Hike | Business Insider
- How Millennials Missed Out On A Gigantic Fortune In The stock Market | Business Insider
- What It's Like To Eat At The Ledbury, The Best Restaurant In London [PHOTOS] | Business Insider