Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bill Clinton's Ex-Girlfriend, Gennifer Flowers, Confirms She Will "Definitely Be At The Debate" | ZeroHedge
- We Are Stuck In Depression Until The Legend Of The "Maestro" Finally Dies | ZeroHedge
- 2029 Financial Collapse: Lionel Shriver’s Dystopian Outlook on the US | Financial Sense
- Gold Price Heads for Another $75 Quarterly Gain as Fed Holds Rates, UN Warns of 'Crisis Part 3' | Financial Sense
- U.S. Imports Record Amount Of Gold From Switzerland In July | ZeroHedge
- Medical Care Costs Are Skyrocketing! | Financial Sense
- Massive Explosion Rocks Budapest, Multiple Injuries, Heavy Police Presence | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This tiny hedge fund has an incredible track record, and outsiders can't... | Business Insider
- Facebook's go-to management guide dispels a common myth... | Business Insider
- Former Navy SEAL Jesse Ventura says today’s SEALs have changed in a major way | Business Insider
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider
- Tinder's sociologist reveals one big mistake people... | Business Insider
- World trade is in a slump | Business Insider
- This famous Ford plant could be inspiring Elon Musk's ideas about how to re-imagine... | Business Insider