Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Secular Stagnation or Temporary Malaise – Which View Is Correct? | Financial Sense
- Small Nibbles, Just in Case | iBankCoin.com
- Bob Janjuah: Forget Rate Hikes, "We May Well Need QE4 From The Fed" | ZeroHedge
- Western Banks Cut Off Liquidity To Russian Entities | ZeroHedge
- No Fade Today | iBankCoin.com
- A Pessimist's Guide To The World In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Outspooking The Lehman Apocalypse: Could A Russian Default Be In The Cards? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Costco Versus Amazon: We Figured Out Who Has Cheaper Prices Online | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (GOOG) | Business Insider
- The US-Cuba Embargo Created A Bizarre World Where Waiters And Artists Are The Richest... | Business Insider
- This Chart Shows The... | Business Insider
- BRENT BELOW $60 AS OIL TUMBLES AGAIN | Business Insider
- We Surveyed People About Smartwatches And Their Answers Reveal Why This Market Will... | Business Insider
- Sony Announces It 'Will Not Move Forward' With 'The... | Business Insider