Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Doctors Accuse White House Of Lying To Justify "Collateral Damage" In Kabul Hospital Bombing | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 5 | ZeroHedge
- Volkswagen and the Euro: Preliminary Thoughts | Financial Sense
- Jim Puplava: "This Is Not 2007-2008" | Financial Sense
- Saudi Petrodollar Reserves Fall To 32 Month Low Amid Crude Carnage, Proxy Wars, Budget Bleed | ZeroHedge
- China Trolls Obama, Says "Routine" Mass Shootings Expose Failure Of U.S. Politics | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks, Futures Jump On Barrage Of Bad Economic News; Glencore Surges, Volkswagen Slumps | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Scherzer throws his 2nd no-hitter this year, Nats sweep... | Business Insider
- Several VW engineers admit to installing cheat device... | Business Insider
- 'Great day in my life': Spike Lee is marathon... | Business Insider
- Typhoon heads for south China; tens of thousands evacuated... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek