Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Narrative Machine | Financial Sense
- THe UGLY AMeRiKaN... | ZeroHedge
- Silver Is in a Different World, Report 21 August, 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Creep Higher As Dollar Resumes Falling, Oil Slides For Second Day | ZeroHedge
- "I Don't Give A Shit About Them" - Philippines President Threatens To Quit "Son Of A Bitch" United Nations | ZeroHedge
- Here Are The "21 Charts That Keep The Bulls Up At Night" According To BofA | ZeroHedge
- Brexit: Worst Case Scenario For EU; Armageddon Promise Now Exposed As Pack Of Lies | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US children eat 3 times as much sugar as they should | Business Insider
- A massive crack is threatening to cause an... | Business Insider
- Olympic runner who said he might be killed for protesting... | Business Insider
- Wall Street's most hated activity needs an overhaul | Business Insider
- I've been... | Business Insider
- 20 strategies that could help you radically cut your... | Business Insider
- The US Marines are dropping the hammer on ISIS in Libya | Business Insider