Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow 20,000: A New Beginning…or the Beginning of the End? | Financial Sense
- Senate Confirms Mattis (Defense) & Kelly (Homeland) On Trump's First Day | ZeroHedge
- Fake News About "Love" For Obamacare? | ZeroHedge
- 2017 Will Be An Important Year For The Currency Wars | ZeroHedge
- The Following Words Had Never Appeared In An Inaugural Address, Until Today | ZeroHedge
- Visualizing The Global War On Cash | ZeroHedge
- Chinese, Germans Bidding To Turn Abandoned Nuclear Wasteland Of Chernobyl Into Solar Farm | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- UK Prime Minister May to discuss trade, NATO as first foreign... | Business Insider
- Like everything else at college, campus dining halls have become... | Business Insider
- The chart that should have every Wall Street CEO worried | Business Insider
- Here's what Wall Street is saying about Netflix's blowout... | Business Insider
- Syrian rebels meet in Kazakhstan ahead of peace talks | Business Insider
- The most effective way to pay off debt, according to Harvard researchers | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek