Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Turkish F-16s Shoot Down Russian Su-24 Warplane Near Syria Border | ZeroHedge
- Korea Leading the Way With Ambitious Fuel Cell Project | Financial Sense
- Is a Major Global Economic Recession on our Doorstep? | Financial Sense
- Ep. 144 – Mary Karr: How to Start Anything | Altucher Confidential
- Paris, Sharm el-Sheikh, and the Resurrection of Old Europe | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: November 24 | ZeroHedge
- No End In Sight For Commodity Carnage As Chinese Fear Fed Hike Blowback | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A tiny Wall Street firm advising Pfizer on its giant deal has had an incredible year (PFE... | Business Insider
- 20 places everyone should visit in South America | Business Insider
- Eurozone growth and job creation just smashed to the highest since 2011 | Business Insider
- Chelsea head to Israel amid new security fears | Business Insider
- Suicide vest found in Paris raises possible link to... | Business Insider
- IRS issues corporate anti-inversion rules | Business Insider
- Sponsor's fury over Evergrande football kit switch | Business Insider