Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Softer Hard Data Weighs on Stocks | Financial Sense
- Hasta La Vista... Traders? (The Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Financial Industry) | Financial Sense
- The Passive Indexing Trap | ZeroHedge
- Japanese Demand For Nuclear Shelters Soars Amid North Korea Tensions | ZeroHedge
- You Got Trumped! The Donald’s personal military revolution is just Trump change | ZeroHedge
- To Frexit or Not to Frexit, Report 23 April, 2017 | ZeroHedge
- "This Is A Monumental Change": Citi Asks If This Is The "End Of Two Party System In France" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what Jeff Bezos' 'Day 1' philosophy is... | Business Insider
- Canada is launching an experiment that will give 4,000 people free money until 2020... | Business Insider
- The market's fear index is plunging at the fastest pace since Trump... | Business Insider
- Building credit when you're young can save you a... | Business Insider
- How 'The Leftovers' got that 'famously impossible' Wu-Tang Clan song... | Business Insider
- The hottest neighborhoods in America | Business Insider
- A stunning number of Americans no longer have cable TV | Business Insider