Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Home Prices Surge Most On Record, Ignore "Cooling" Measures | ZeroHedge
- 'Philanthropist' George Soros Set To Make A Killing From Europe's 'Forced Migration' | ZeroHedge
- Germans Are Leaving Germany 'In Droves' | ZeroHedge
- Dakota Access Pipeline Coalition Lashes Out At Obama's Attempt To "Ignore The Rule Of Law" | ZeroHedge
- Russia Wants To Monitor "Rigged" US Presidential Elections | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Are On The Wrong Side Of A Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 21 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- European Space Agency: Experimental probe crash-landed and... | Business Insider
- A $47 billion transatlantic tobacco deal is in the works... | Business Insider
- The 50 smartest colleges in America | Business Insider
- What US cities will look like under 25 feet of water | Business Insider
- Facebook has a big new ad campaign for live video (FB) | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider
- Thailand is ordering its former prime minister to pay $1... | Business Insider