Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- HAPPY NEW YEAR’S DAY! | iBankCoin.com
- CNBC's SquawkBox Has Lowest Nielsen Rating In Its History | ZeroHedge
- Massive Blackout Hits Turkey, Grounding Planes, Stopping Subways; Terror Not Ruled Out | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Surges Higher As 'Hope' Trumps Reality | ZeroHedge
- Weather Constrained Retail: Focus on Outdoor Dining | Financial Sense
- The Middle Eastern Balance of Power Matures | Financial Sense
- Clintons Unveil Official 2016 Hillary Campaign Button | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- OUTRAGEOUS: The stock market is rewarding companies that have bad news | Business Insider
- 15 must-read books by tech CEOs that will give you a peek inside their brilliant minds... | Business Insider
- Apple and Alibaba could destroy the banks | Business Insider
- Scientists discover new 'transformer frog' in Ecuador... | Business Insider
- Thai junta chief says he has asked king to lift martial... | Business Insider
- To everyone trying to debunk the McDonald's pay raise — you're wrong (MCD) | Business Insider
- Indiana pizza joint... | Business Insider