Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How To Not Succeed In Business Without Really Trying | Altucher Confidential
- Are Gold Investors Finally Capitulating? | Financial Sense
- Introducing "Trickle-Out Oligarch Economics" - How Over $21 Trillion In Wealth Fled Offshore | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks, US Equity Futures Slide Following China Crash | ZeroHedge
- American Automakers High Exposure In China Is Not Good; Here's Why | ZeroHedge
- Market Technical Weakness Continues | Financial Sense
- Europe's New Colonialism: ECB Rejects Greek Request To Reopen Stock Market | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This new bike is billed as the fastest in the world — the top-of-the-... | Business Insider
- The Saints cut a player 10 months after giving him a $41 million contract, and the... | Business Insider
- Bangladesh discovers only 100 tigers in famed Sundarbans | Business Insider
- I have 3 kids, and I can tell you it does not... | Business Insider
- 15 photos from the most avant-garde party in the Hamptons | Business Insider
- Putin's support for embattled FIFA president Sepp Blatter says... | Business Insider
- Critics fear Pacific trade deal favours big... | Business Insider