Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Housing Bubble Bursts: Q3 Land Sales Crater 50% | ZeroHedge
- Stunning Drone Clip Reveals Massive Size Of Hong Kong Protest | ZeroHedge
- China Finally Speaks On Hong Kong Protest: "Opposes Illegal, Destabilizing Activities" | ZeroHedge
- Despite Late-Day Buying Panic, Stocks Close Red | ZeroHedge
- The Oil Head-Fake: The Illusion that Lower Oil Prices Are Positive | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Slide On Hong Kong Protests, Catalan Independence Fears | ZeroHedge
- Myths: Past, Present, and Future | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How China's State Media Is Talking About The Protests In Hong Kong... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Stock Falls 45% After Company Abandons Plan To Become A REIT, Decides To... | Business Insider
- Michigan Coach Explains Why Dazed Quarterback Was Allowed To Keep Playing, Says He... | Business Insider
- A 13-Year-Old Has Invented A Completely New Approach To Cleaning Up Oil... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Here's How Apple Is Making Its New HQ... | Business Insider