Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Lessons from Japan: Decades of Decay, Endless Monetary Expansion | Financial Sense
- From Dollar Daze to Dollar Days | Financial Sense
- Is Wall Street Cyber Secure? | Financial Sense
- Is the Dollar’s Major Bull Run Over? | Financial Sense
- Here Is Mario Draghi's Advice To Europe's Crushed Savers | ZeroHedge
- ReaDY FoR SoDoMY... | ZeroHedge
- European Stocks Tumble After EU Slashes Growth, Inflation Guesses | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- 'This man is a pathological liar': Ted Cruz explodes at Donald... | Business Insider
- How Bill Gates,... | Business Insider
- Here's what your body language says about you in a job... | Business Insider
- A Senate candidate just gave a brutal preview of how Democrats are going to use... | Business Insider
- A former Clinton stronghold is now firmly in Donald... | Business Insider
- The tricks these athletes can do with with soccer and ping pong balls are... | Business Insider