Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Walking it Up and Down | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap April 24, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The "Real Pain" Is About To Begin As Chinese Currency Slumps To 19-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Not So Fast: Allergan Adopts Poison Pill, Valeant CEO "Disappointed" - What Happens Next | ZeroHedge
- Reports Are Not Yet Confirming Slowdown Was All Weather Related | Financial Sense
- Central Banks Have Realized Their Worst Nightmares Are Approaching | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Banks And 100,000 ‘Outlets’ Selling Gold!! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon Has A New Service That Will Deliver 45 Pounds Of Groceries For A Flat Fee (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- A Small Creek Connects The Atlantic And Pacific Oceans | Business Insider
- The Most Notorious, Hilarious Twitter User In The Hamptons Is Back | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Just This Week Reed Hastings Said Amazon Isn't Netflix's Real Competition | Business Insider
- 4 GIFs Of Nene Destroying Joakim Noah In The Wizards-Bulls Series | Business Insider