Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When a Bubble Isn’t...? | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: A Rant - What I Learned From Ferguson | ZeroHedge
- Insight on Automation | ZeroHedge
- Russia Might Be Forced to Cut Oil Production | Financial Sense
- Civil "Wrongs" | ZeroHedge
- I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR $GPRO SHORTS | iBankCoin.com
- California Housing Market Cracks in Two, Top End Goes Crazy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Use This Clever Trick To See Your iPhone's True Signal Strength... | Business Insider
- Argentine President Emerges After Yet Another Illness And She Is Not Happy With... | Business Insider
- Lionel Messi breaks Champions League scoring record | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Tibetan tapestry fetches record $45 million in Hong Kong | Business Insider
- Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson: 'I Know I Did My Job Right' | Business Insider
- Visa Becomes Latest World Cup Sponsor To Castigate FIFA Over... | Business Insider