Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pascal’s Wager | Financial Sense
- "Let's Take Them On!": Libor E-mails Of Christian Bittar Revealed | ZeroHedge
- Nasdaq Soars To Record Highs On Dismal Data & Vapid Volume | ZeroHedge
- Can Israel Become the World’s Next Tech Capital? | Financial Sense
- China Could Face "Sharp" Rise In Capital Outflows If Stocks, Economy Lose Momentum | ZeroHedge
- How The Fed Creates Zombies In One Simple Flow Chart | ZeroHedge
- S&P Earnings Pass Halfway Mark | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Finding their roots: Babylift children return to Vietnam | Business Insider
- Here's everything we know about Tesla's big... | Business Insider
- Spurs keep Saints in check despite Pelle brace | Business Insider
- Bitcoin regulation is coming to New York | Business Insider
- Death toll from Nepal earthquake passes 1,000: police | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com