Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why The Next Black Swan Will Turn Into A Flock | ZeroHedge
- Should Britain Leave the EU? Two Analysts Debate | Financial Sense
- Case-Shiller Home Price Rise Beats Expectations By Most In 2 Years | ZeroHedge
- The Endless Dodge - Why Washington Doesn't Come Clean On The Downing Of MH-17 | ZeroHedge
- US State Department Issues European Travel Alert - Warns Of Terrorist Attacks | ZeroHedge
- A "Big Money" Move is Coming to the Markets Soon | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Unchanged; US Futures Rise Above 2,100 As Traders Celebrate Memorial Day | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia denies it conducted fatal air strikes on Syria's Idlib that left 23 people... | Business Insider
- How a convicted international drug smuggler turned his life around to build a $30... | Business Insider
- 14 Virgin companies that even Richard Branson could not stop going... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Why zoo officials... | Business Insider
- DISTRESSED INVESTOR: 'It’s time to put money to work' | Business Insider
- 7 big lessons I learned about... | Business Insider