Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crude Inventory Build Sends Oil Prices Into a Nosedive | Financial Sense
- An OPEC Deal Extension Isn't As Simple As It Sounds | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Wealth Takes 'Yuge' Billion Dollar Hit; Plummets 'Bigly' On Forbes List | ZeroHedge
- Ally Financial Slashes Guidance As Used Car Prices Suffer "Worst Decline In 20 Years" | ZeroHedge
- 5 Financial Myths You Should Ignore | ZeroHedge
- RBC: "We Are Seeing A Complete Breakdown In The Model" | ZeroHedge
- Anti-Trump Propagandist David Brock Suffers Heart Attack | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Gorsuch on if Trump had asked him to overturn Roe v.... | Business Insider
- Inside Paul Manafort's secret plan to 'greatly... | Business Insider
- You can now use Amazon’s voice assistant to get free 2-hour... | Business Insider
- This startup is using bamboo to make some of the most comfortable... | Business Insider
- Former Israeli airport-security boss: 'I... | Business Insider
- Secrets of what ancient mummies look like... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek