Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Amazon Is Crashing: Jeff Bezos' Nightmare Quarters In Charts | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Explains 'The Road To Recovery' In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Is It All About Ebola After All? | ZeroHedge
- Tech Bellwether IBM Sees Big Earnings Miss | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: There Is A Plunge Protection Team - It’s Called The FOMC | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Real Hourly Wages Drop In September, Fail To Rise In 6 Of Past 7 Months | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Williams blitzes Bouchard to keep Finals hopes alive | Business Insider
- Billionaire Steve Cohen Wants 57 Of His Ex-Wife's Emails From 2006 | Business Insider
- New Report Implicates UNC's Athletics... | Business Insider
- African nations to send 1,000 health workers to Ebola... | Business Insider
- Spanish town hopes for 'Game of Thrones' tourism... | Business Insider
- Man with 'Islamic extremist leanings' attacks NY... | Business Insider
- Some Bank Of America Customers Claim Apple Pay... | Business Insider