Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It’s All Yours | iBankCoin.com
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Burger King’s Proposal To McDonald’s Results In Flame-Broiled Shutdown | ZeroHedge
- Kansas City Fed Survey Misses For 8th Straight Month - Flashes Recessionary Signal | ZeroHedge
- 1000s Of Political Figures Are Stashing Cash In Swiss Accounts, Foreign Ministry Admits | ZeroHedge
- Zulauf and Chandler on Currency Wars, Banking Crises, and Stock Market | Financial Sense
- ANOTHER 100 NASDAQS | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lawyers are just as likely to lose their jobs to robots as truck drivers and... | Business Insider
- Austrian Police: at least 20 migrants found dead in truck | Business Insider
- What Mark Zuckerberg's resume might look like if he never became a... | Business Insider
- EL-ERIAN: Here's why Tuesday's stock market... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Urban Outfitters' bohemian brand has surpassed H&M,... | Business Insider
- Spain officials dismiss 'gag-law' fine for woman... | Business Insider