Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Greece Is Contained" Except In Crude, Copper, FX, US & EU Stocks, & Peripheral Bonds | ZeroHedge
- Marine Le Pen, Anti Euro French Presidential Frontrunner, Applauds Greek Victory Over "EU Oligarchy" | ZeroHedge
- Are You Ready For The e-PATRIOT Act? | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Surges After Initial Forecasts Show "No" Vote Ahead | ZeroHedge
- SocGen Reiterates Cash Call, Says "Markets Will Stay Volatile" | ZeroHedge
- Recession vs. Wealth Inequality | Financial Sense
- A Look at Greek Contagion Risk | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NBA player suspects his new iPhone's larger screen... | Business Insider
- Tech bigshots are upset about an alleged '... | Business Insider
- Everyone’s freaking out about this incredible fake trailer for a Netflix... | Business Insider
- After the split, HP Enterprise will be forbidden from selling itself (HPQ) | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Pope expected to draw more than a million at Ecuador mass... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek