Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama's National Security Council Meeting Has Concluded: Here Are The People Bringing You ISIS "Strategy" | ZeroHedge
- Unsuspecting Winners | iBankCoin.com
- Obama Makes Another Ukraine Statement: Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Summarizing The West's Russia-Ukraine Propaganda | ZeroHedge
- Is It Time to Ignore the Fed? | Financial Sense
- Rand Paul Slams US Interventionists' "Unhinged Foreign Policy" For Abetting The Rise Of ISIS | ZeroHedge
- A World Without Fractional Reserve Banks And Central Planning | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cyber attacks on US businesses, banks mounting | Business Insider
- UK, French police search for 5-year-old with brain tumour... | Business Insider
- Rex Energy's High Growth, Faltering Stock Price Deserve a Look | TheStreet.com
- Putin Directly Addressed Rebels In Ukraine For The First Time, And He Used... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Everest on speed: UK guide promises summit in 42 days | Business Insider
- Another Flight Was Diverted Because Passengers Were Fighting Over Reclining Seats | Business Insider