Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- You Are Now Entering the No Selfie Zone | iBankCoin.com
- The Ironies of Shipping U.S. Coal From B.C. | Financial Sense
- Gold - Watch the €1000 Level | Financial Sense
- Great Graphic: Thinking About the Cost of College | Financial Sense
- ISIS' Next Target: The Suez Canal | ZeroHedge
- Bubble Forming With Leveraged Buyouts | Financial Sense
- An Independent Scotland? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- DAVID CAMERON: 'The Murder Of David Haines Is An Act Of Pure Evil... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Stop Trading: Buy Facebook After It Declines on Alibaba IPO | TheStreet.com
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Fresh rains hamper rescue ops in flood-ravaged Kashmir | Business Insider
- Hundreds of thousands still stranded in killer Kashmir... | Business Insider