Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Self-Aware? World's Largest Hedge Fund Shifts Strategy To Artificial Intelligence | ZeroHedge
- Market Wrap: Futures Fractionally Red Ahead Of Pre-Weekend "Nasdaq 5000" Push | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Feb 26, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Why Deflation–and Not Inflation–Is the Main Concern Right Now | Financial Sense
- Here Is What Americans Spent Their "Gas Savings" On | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Head For Best Month Since Oct 2011 As US Macro Crashes To 12-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- How Likely Is the Greek Bailout Strategy to Succeed? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Why our brains see the black and blue dress as white and gold | Business Insider
- John Boehner just weighed in on the viral dress photo | Business Insider
- Apple is hiring engineers to work on virtual reality devices (APPL) | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- This is the financial proof that Uber is destroying taxi companies | Business Insider
- Leonard Nimoy created the Vulcan salute based off an unforgettable childhood... | Business Insider