Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow Is Up 110 Points, Visa Is 120 Of Them | ZeroHedge
- The Fed is Absolutely Terrified of Something… What Is It? | ZeroHedge
- Closing the Gap | iBankCoin.com
- Markets Explodes As Bank Of Japan Goes All-In-er; Increases QQE To JPY 80 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- THE WALL STREET BULL IS COMING | iBankCoin.com
- Verbal Deflation: FOMC Statement Has Fewest Words In Over A Year | ZeroHedge
- THe ReTuRN OF ALaN GReeDSPaM... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 25 Best Universities In The World For Computer Science | Business Insider
- How ISIS Became One Of The World's Most Dangerous Terrorist Groups | Business Insider
- Apple Is Transforming Itself Into A Massive E-commerce Company For... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Banker's Wife Alleges Insane Drug Abuse And Extramarital Sex With High... | Business Insider
- Kim Jong-un Continues Post-Absence Media Tour With Fighter Jet... | Business Insider
- Fiat Chrysler Shares Explode After Company Announces Plan To Spin Off Ferrari (FCAU... | Business Insider