Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Taper Trade | Financial Sense
- Why Japan Is Bad For The World | ZeroHedge
- Social Mood Darkens in Europe | Financial Sense
- Leading Employment Indicators Suggest Higher Highs Into the Fall | Financial Sense
- Lame Duck President Good for the Markets | Financial Sense
- Vultures Begin to Circle on Canadian Housing Downside | Financial Sense
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What A Terrible Year So Far It's Been For BRICs Markets | Business Insider
- Summer Was The Ancient Egyptian Sex Season | Business Insider
- In Just Two Charts, You'll Understand Why Gold Is Crashing | Business Insider
- ASSAD: Peace Talks Will Fail And America Will 'Deal With' Regime Victory | Business Insider
- I Didn't Love Google Glass, But It Did Help Me Live In The Moment With My Kids | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Vical, Sangamo, Spectrum Pharma | TheStreet.com