Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Visual Story Of The Biggest Fraud In Gold Mining History | ZeroHedge
- Banksters’ Bullion - Crisis At New Extreme? | ZeroHedge
- New Jobless Claims at 307K, a Bit Higher Than Expected | Financial Sense
- The European Union, Nationalism and the Crisis of Europe | Financial Sense
- Did Treasury Secretary Lew Just Call Draghi A Currency Manipulator? | ZeroHedge
- Our Money Is On This Guy | ZeroHedge
- Gold & Silver Suddenly Shellacked | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Thousands rally against Shiite militia in Yemen capital | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- THE AD-VIEWABILITY REPORT: The Top Statistics That Illustrate The Growing Problem... | Business Insider
- In-form Jansrud wins shortened Kitzbuehel downhill | Business Insider
- Jail for US teen who wanted to fight in Syria | Business Insider
- Tim Cook's Total Pay For 2014 Was Over $100 Million (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The Oil Price Crash Is... | Business Insider