Apple Inc back above $600
Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are within 6% of its respective 52-week high today.
Apple is at $608 a share which still carries a great P/E Ratio of 14 and EPS of 42.5. Apple has to break past $644 to hit a new 52-week high.
The Powers-that-be point to Cirrus Logic's guidance and comments from Bernstein. Bernstein claims that Apple Inc. may be considering a stock split in order to get included in the Dow Jones Ind. Average.
That would be great for many able enthusiasts waiting to buy into the company for a lower share price. Should that happen expect even more interest in the stock but for now its just speculation.
MASTERY Bottom line:
To bet against Apple has proved to be a losing bet. If you can't bet em', join em'.
Apple Inc (AAPL) Charts
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- No June Swoon, Bye Bye in July? | Financial Sense
- Why China Is Arming Its Fishing Fleet | Financial Sense
- Why The Vast Majority Of Analysts Were Caught With Their Pants Down On Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Fortunes Will Be Made & Lost When Capital Flees To Safety | ZeroHedge
- US Shale Producers Just Won Their Biggest Legal Case in Years | Financial Sense
- Dow Futures Down 900 Points From Pre-Brexit Highs, Plunge Below Friday's Crash Lows | ZeroHedge
- Brexit: What to Expect After the EU-UK Membership Vote | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How to sell an app that goes viral, according to $3.8 billion Slack... | Business Insider
- There's a secret Google feature that makes it incredibly easy to set... | Business Insider
- Massive flooding across West Virginia killed at least 23... | Business Insider
- The middle class is starting to go solar | Business Insider
- Even Beijing isn't sure what it is trying to achieve in the South China Sea | Business Insider
- Understand the payments industry in one hour with this report | Business Insider
- Watch these baseball-sized chunks of hail destroy cars in a Chinese... | Business Insider