Another Apple Article: They Missed
Yes, yet another article about Apple Inc (AAPL). The company missed on earnings today (Jan 23rd) and its shares are down after-hours. Apple shares are falling 5% in after-hours trading.
The richest corporation on the planet earth missed the Street by $220 million for Q1. That really doesn't sound that bad when Apple Inc. raked in $54.5 billion in revenue. Apple expects its forward Q2 to be between $41 to $43 billion, $2 billion shy of what the Street wanted.
Expect to hear all about it and read a million articles about Apple tomorrow. As I type Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are at $485 and down almost 5%.
They still sold a ton of iShit, including the following in Q1:
- 47.8 million iPhones
- 22.9 million iPads
- 4.1 million Macs
- 12.7 million iPods
If Apple shares continue to tank they will provide a great entry point for bystander investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- New Gold Fix Planned By LBMA In Desperate Attempt To Maintain Status Quo | ZeroHedge
- The Decline Of America's Economic Model In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Fed Comments Should Spur Positivity | Financial Sense
- Congress Brings 'Atlas Shrugged' To America With This New Bill | ZeroHedge
- This is Why Socialism Doesn't Work | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, Here's What The "Super-Rich" Are Rushing To Buy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Few Tips You Should Know Before You Get Started With The Bigger Screen On The iPhone 6 (AAPL... | Business Insider
- Kranjcar leaves it late to rescue QPR against Stoke | Business Insider
- Asian Games: Japan's Kosuke Hagino wins 200m freestyle | Business Insider
- Yemen deal signed after Shiite rebels seize govt, PM quits... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- This Is The Hardest Riddle On The Internet | Business Insider
- 21 Badass Trading Desk Setups From Around The World | Business Insider