Another Apple Article: They Missed
Yes, yet another article about Apple Inc (AAPL). The company missed on earnings today (Jan 23rd) and its shares are down after-hours. Apple shares are falling 5% in after-hours trading.
The richest corporation on the planet earth missed the Street by $220 million for Q1. That really doesn't sound that bad when Apple Inc. raked in $54.5 billion in revenue. Apple expects its forward Q2 to be between $41 to $43 billion, $2 billion shy of what the Street wanted.
Expect to hear all about it and read a million articles about Apple tomorrow. As I type Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are at $485 and down almost 5%.
They still sold a ton of iShit, including the following in Q1:
- 47.8 million iPhones
- 22.9 million iPads
- 4.1 million Macs
- 12.7 million iPods
If Apple shares continue to tank they will provide a great entry point for bystander investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Solid are Canada’s Big Banks? | ZeroHedge
- South Korea Says North Korea Conducted Unsuccessful Missile Launches, US Officials Aware | ZeroHedge
- The True Legacy Of David Rockefeller | ZeroHedge
- A Look at the Yield Curve and Why the Fed Is Raising Rates | Financial Sense
- Microsoft Outlook Hit By Another Global Service Outage | ZeroHedge
- Confusion Over Identity Of London Terrorism Suspect, As Previously Named Abu Izzadeen Is Still In Prison | ZeroHedge
- Maxine Waters Tweets: "GET READY FOR IMPEACHMENT" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 9 signs you can afford to buy a home — even if it doesn't feel like it | Business Insider
- This is one of the most convenient tech accessories I’ve ever used | Business Insider
- The GOP health care bill's defunding of Planned Parenthood is wildly unpopular | Business Insider
- The US head at one of the top trading firms in the world says he's... | Business Insider
- US commercial drone use to expand tenfold by 2021... | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: We will 'certainly' move people out... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek