Another Apple Article: They Missed
Yes, yet another article about Apple Inc (AAPL). The company missed on earnings today (Jan 23rd) and its shares are down after-hours. Apple shares are falling 5% in after-hours trading.
The richest corporation on the planet earth missed the Street by $220 million for Q1. That really doesn't sound that bad when Apple Inc. raked in $54.5 billion in revenue. Apple expects its forward Q2 to be between $41 to $43 billion, $2 billion shy of what the Street wanted.
Expect to hear all about it and read a million articles about Apple tomorrow. As I type Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are at $485 and down almost 5%.
They still sold a ton of iShit, including the following in Q1:
- 47.8 million iPhones
- 22.9 million iPads
- 4.1 million Macs
- 12.7 million iPods
If Apple shares continue to tank they will provide a great entry point for bystander investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Myths: Past, Present, and Future | Financial Sense
- MIT vs. ShadowStats – Who’s Right on Inflation? | Financial Sense
- Manufacturing Runs | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Version 2.0 is Here with New $9.99 Unlimited Plan | FundMyMutualFund
- New Global Crisis Imminent Due To “Poisonous Combination Of Record Debt And Slowing Growth", CEPR Report Warns | ZeroHedge
- Spicy Red Combo | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Monday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Canada demands Google, Netflix data, sets deadline | Business Insider
- Value Trap: Why General Mills' Stock May Fall Even More | TheStreet.com
- Watch A... | Business Insider
- Fasting Modi meets Obama at White House | Business Insider
- 'Modern Family' Editor Live-Tweets Plane Passenger... | Business Insider
- Here's The Video That Made 9-11 Truthers Think A Senator Was On... | Business Insider
- Britain Is Not At All Sure It Likes The New 'Green' Coke Flavor (KO) | Business Insider