Another Apple Article: They Missed
Yes, yet another article about Apple Inc (AAPL). The company missed on earnings today (Jan 23rd) and its shares are down after-hours. Apple shares are falling 5% in after-hours trading.
The richest corporation on the planet earth missed the Street by $220 million for Q1. That really doesn't sound that bad when Apple Inc. raked in $54.5 billion in revenue. Apple expects its forward Q2 to be between $41 to $43 billion, $2 billion shy of what the Street wanted.
Expect to hear all about it and read a million articles about Apple tomorrow. As I type Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are at $485 and down almost 5%.
They still sold a ton of iShit, including the following in Q1:
- 47.8 million iPhones
- 22.9 million iPads
- 4.1 million Macs
- 12.7 million iPods
If Apple shares continue to tank they will provide a great entry point for bystander investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump's Comments Send the Dollar Reeling | Financial Sense
- Egyptian Court Rejects Transfer Of Two Red Sea Islands To Saudi Arabia, Setting Stage For "Iran Pivot" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: January 17 | ZeroHedge
- China Orders No Market Selloffs During President's Davos Trip | ZeroHedge
- The Psychological Impact Of Loss | ZeroHedge
- The True Cause of Prosperity and a Return to the “Old Normal” of Slow Growth | Financial Sense
- Oil Prices Boosted By Struggling US Dollar | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China just opened a massive floating walkway that’s 2X longer than Manhattan | Business Insider
- YouTube monetizes live streams with Super Chat (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Firing someone is hard, but it's one of the most important things a... | Business Insider
- How to survive a fall through frozen ice | Business Insider
- 'He's exhausting the American public... | Business Insider
- Deutsche Bank is scrapping bonuses for senior employees... | Business Insider
- The Fed is turning more dovish | Business Insider