Another Apple Article: They Missed
Yes, yet another article about Apple Inc (AAPL). The company missed on earnings today (Jan 23rd) and its shares are down after-hours. Apple shares are falling 5% in after-hours trading.
The richest corporation on the planet earth missed the Street by $220 million for Q1. That really doesn't sound that bad when Apple Inc. raked in $54.5 billion in revenue. Apple expects its forward Q2 to be between $41 to $43 billion, $2 billion shy of what the Street wanted.
Expect to hear all about it and read a million articles about Apple tomorrow. As I type Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are at $485 and down almost 5%.
They still sold a ton of iShit, including the following in Q1:
- 47.8 million iPhones
- 22.9 million iPads
- 4.1 million Macs
- 12.7 million iPods
If Apple shares continue to tank they will provide a great entry point for bystander investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is It Time To Panic About Deutsche Bank? | ZeroHedge
- Even With the Market Rolling Over, This Is What Bears Are Worried About | ZeroHedge
- The Real Reason For Oil's Crazy Volatility This Week | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Average Hovers 11-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- Will Tomorrow's Payrolls Print A Zero? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Jumps, Stocks Dump As Dollar Tumbles | ZeroHedge
- Jimmy Carter: "Legal Bribery" Is Prevailing In The US Political System | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This app will deliver all of your favorite beers, wines,... | Business Insider
- Congress just painted a seriously confusing picture about prescription... | Business Insider
- Initial jobless claims rise more than expected | Business Insider
- 15 simple ways to relax, according to scientists | Business Insider
- Foursquare is a data company, not a social network, says its... | Business Insider
- Here's what credit scores look like across America | Business Insider
- The makers of Barbie and Furby could be getting together | Business Insider