Another Apple Article: They Missed
Yes, yet another article about Apple Inc (AAPL). The company missed on earnings today (Jan 23rd) and its shares are down after-hours. Apple shares are falling 5% in after-hours trading.
The richest corporation on the planet earth missed the Street by $220 million for Q1. That really doesn't sound that bad when Apple Inc. raked in $54.5 billion in revenue. Apple expects its forward Q2 to be between $41 to $43 billion, $2 billion shy of what the Street wanted.
Expect to hear all about it and read a million articles about Apple tomorrow. As I type Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are at $485 and down almost 5%.
They still sold a ton of iShit, including the following in Q1:
- 47.8 million iPhones
- 22.9 million iPads
- 4.1 million Macs
- 12.7 million iPods
If Apple shares continue to tank they will provide a great entry point for bystander investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Peak Ponzi: Only 13% Of Loans In Bulgaria's Fourth Largest Bank Had Valid Collateral | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 21 | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 21, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- NYSE Gives Up Trying To Fix Itself | ZeroHedge
- First Swiss Gold Poll Shows Pro-Gold Side In Lead At 45% | ZeroHedge
- "Anti-Petrodollar" CEO Of French Energy Giant Total Dies In Freak Plane Crash In Moscow | ZeroHedge
- Is It All About Ebola After All? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Halep stuns Williams at WTA Finals | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: The Bulls Are Back in Charge | TheStreet.com
- Early 'Interstellar' Reactions Are Hailing It As The Must-See Event Of The Fall | Business Insider
- China's Q3 GDP growth falls to five-year low at 7... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- President Obama Said He Has A Pile Of 'Unpaid Bills' On His Desk... | Business Insider
- Marissa Mayer Gets Another Chance After Yahoo! Surges: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com