Another Apple Article: They Missed
Yes, yet another article about Apple Inc (AAPL). The company missed on earnings today (Jan 23rd) and its shares are down after-hours. Apple shares are falling 5% in after-hours trading.
The richest corporation on the planet earth missed the Street by $220 million for Q1. That really doesn't sound that bad when Apple Inc. raked in $54.5 billion in revenue. Apple expects its forward Q2 to be between $41 to $43 billion, $2 billion shy of what the Street wanted.
Expect to hear all about it and read a million articles about Apple tomorrow. As I type Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are at $485 and down almost 5%.
They still sold a ton of iShit, including the following in Q1:
- 47.8 million iPhones
- 22.9 million iPads
- 4.1 million Macs
- 12.7 million iPods
If Apple shares continue to tank they will provide a great entry point for bystander investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yellen's Speech: Labor Markets and Nonlinear Dynamics | Financial Sense
- Spot The Odd One Out | ZeroHedge
- ReTuRN OF THe APRiL FooL... | ZeroHedge
- Biotechnology Won | iBankCoin.com
- "Biggest Jump In General Collateral On Record" Leaves Experts Stumped | ZeroHedge
- Churn ‘Em and Burn ‘Em | iBankCoin.com
- CNBC's SquawkBox Has Lowest Nielsen Rating In Its History | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These modern ads are even more sexist than their 'Mad Man'-era... | Business Insider
- Cars fall from the sky in the new 'Furious 7'... | Business Insider
- HP has (finally) filed a $5 billion lawsuit against Autonomy's management –... | Business Insider
- IS executes at least 30 civilians in central Syria:... | Business Insider
- This is what the lucky student who got into all 8 Ivys has been... | Business Insider
- Armed leftists take Istanbul prosecutor hostage | Business Insider
- 5 tips for having happier employees | Business Insider