Another Apple Article: They Missed
Yes, yet another article about Apple Inc (AAPL). The company missed on earnings today (Jan 23rd) and its shares are down after-hours. Apple shares are falling 5% in after-hours trading.
The richest corporation on the planet earth missed the Street by $220 million for Q1. That really doesn't sound that bad when Apple Inc. raked in $54.5 billion in revenue. Apple expects its forward Q2 to be between $41 to $43 billion, $2 billion shy of what the Street wanted.
Expect to hear all about it and read a million articles about Apple tomorrow. As I type Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are at $485 and down almost 5%.
They still sold a ton of iShit, including the following in Q1:
- 47.8 million iPhones
- 22.9 million iPads
- 4.1 million Macs
- 12.7 million iPods
If Apple shares continue to tank they will provide a great entry point for bystander investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fly Sell: $SPLK | iBankCoin.com
- The First Responders | iBankCoin.com
- Five Stocks Offering a Good Deal Today | iBankCoin.com
- Who is Playing for a House of Cards? | iBankCoin.com
- Furious Chinese Rioters Beat Corrupt Policemen To Death | ZeroHedge
- Biden Warns Russia "It's Time To Stop Talking, And Start Acting" | ZeroHedge
- Japan Trade Deficit Largest in History; Imports Soar, Exports Barely Up | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Load Up on Apple Stock as Android Killer Looms | TheStreet.com
- The Founder Of Struggling Startup Fab Asked Employees Why They Still Work There | Business Insider
- The Teenage Stowaway Who Spent 5 Hours In A Plane's Wheel-Well Was... | Business Insider
- The Supreme Court Case That Could Change The Future Of TV Begins Today | Business Insider
- Google's Head Of Hiring Gives His Best Advice For Job Interviews | Business Insider
- New York's Favorite Brunch Club Just Added A $1,000 Sundae To The Menu | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com