Another Apple Article: They Missed
Yes, yet another article about Apple Inc (AAPL). The company missed on earnings today (Jan 23rd) and its shares are down after-hours. Apple shares are falling 5% in after-hours trading.
The richest corporation on the planet earth missed the Street by $220 million for Q1. That really doesn't sound that bad when Apple Inc. raked in $54.5 billion in revenue. Apple expects its forward Q2 to be between $41 to $43 billion, $2 billion shy of what the Street wanted.
Expect to hear all about it and read a million articles about Apple tomorrow. As I type Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are at $485 and down almost 5%.
They still sold a ton of iShit, including the following in Q1:
- 47.8 million iPhones
- 22.9 million iPads
- 4.1 million Macs
- 12.7 million iPods
If Apple shares continue to tank they will provide a great entry point for bystander investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Silicon Valley Insider: "If 2000 Was A Bubble Factor Of 10, We Are At A 9 Right Now" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The 'New Normal' American Dream | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Happens When Goldman Writes The Central Banker Script | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 23, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- RIGHT NOW, That’s When | iBankCoin.com
- First Germany, Now France Folds On Syrian Airstrikes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US LAUNCHES AIRSTRIKES IN SYRIA | Business Insider
- 4chan Hackers Are Threatening To Post Naked... | Business Insider
- We Marched Through NYC With 400,000 Other People — Here's What It Was... | Business Insider
- Jimmy Choo IPO: It's Profitable But Sales Growth Is In... | Business Insider
- Corn Has Been Getting Crushed (CORN) | Business Insider
- Apple Denies Report That It Will Shut Down Beats Music (AAPL) | Business Insider
- New Cosmic Ray Discovery Could Be The First Hints Of Dark Matter | Business Insider