Another Apple Article: They Missed
Yes, yet another article about Apple Inc (AAPL). The company missed on earnings today (Jan 23rd) and its shares are down after-hours. Apple shares are falling 5% in after-hours trading.
The richest corporation on the planet earth missed the Street by $220 million for Q1. That really doesn't sound that bad when Apple Inc. raked in $54.5 billion in revenue. Apple expects its forward Q2 to be between $41 to $43 billion, $2 billion shy of what the Street wanted.
Expect to hear all about it and read a million articles about Apple tomorrow. As I type Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are at $485 and down almost 5%.
They still sold a ton of iShit, including the following in Q1:
- 47.8 million iPhones
- 22.9 million iPads
- 4.1 million Macs
- 12.7 million iPods
If Apple shares continue to tank they will provide a great entry point for bystander investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global Debt Crosses $100 Trillion, Rises By $30 Trillion Since 2007; $27 Trillion Is "Foreign-Held" | ZeroHedge
- US Foreign Policy (In One Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Looking Past Ukraine | Financial Sense
- Great Covered Call Tools at BornToSell | FundMyMutualFund
- Guest Post: Is US Losing The New Cold War? | ZeroHedge
- The Fallacy Of Forward Guidance In 4 Charts | ZeroHedge
- Enter the Inter | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GROVER NORQUIST: Here Are The Only 6 Republicans Who Can Win In 2016 | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: How to Value a Stock | TheStreet.com
- Copper Is Getting Smoked After Bad Chinese Data | Business Insider
- John Kerry Made A Troubling Threat Over Russia's Annexation Of Crimea | Business Insider
- The Only Photo You Need From South By Southwest | Business Insider
- Here's How To Use A Toll-Free Number To Make A Tumblr Audio Post | Business Insider