Another Apple Article: They Missed
Yes, yet another article about Apple Inc (AAPL). The company missed on earnings today (Jan 23rd) and its shares are down after-hours. Apple shares are falling 5% in after-hours trading.
The richest corporation on the planet earth missed the Street by $220 million for Q1. That really doesn't sound that bad when Apple Inc. raked in $54.5 billion in revenue. Apple expects its forward Q2 to be between $41 to $43 billion, $2 billion shy of what the Street wanted.
Expect to hear all about it and read a million articles about Apple tomorrow. As I type Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are at $485 and down almost 5%.
They still sold a ton of iShit, including the following in Q1:
- 47.8 million iPhones
- 22.9 million iPads
- 4.1 million Macs
- 12.7 million iPods
If Apple shares continue to tank they will provide a great entry point for bystander investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gun Violence In America (In 6 Uncomfortable Charts) | ZeroHedge
- S&P 500 Melts Up Over 100 Points In 3 Days, Nears All-Time High | ZeroHedge
- Join Three Pro Traders for a Live Education Session Monday Night! | FundMyMutualFund
- Frontrunning: December 19 | ZeroHedge
- U.S. vs. Global Shock | Financial Sense
- WINSHIP IS ON THE MENU | iBankCoin.com
- Russia’s Crisis Is Europe’s Crisis | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- A 24-Year-Old Executive Created An Alarming New Model For Online Jihadists | Business Insider
- Here Are All The Major Crises Russia Has Seen Over The Last 150 Years | Business Insider
- Here's What To Say In Your LinkedIn 'Summary' Statement... | Business Insider
- Deere & Co. (DE) to Sell Crop Insurance Unit | StreetInsider.com
- Venture Capital Investing Has Reached Early Dotcom Era... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek