Another Apple Article: They Missed
Yes, yet another article about Apple Inc (AAPL). The company missed on earnings today (Jan 23rd) and its shares are down after-hours. Apple shares are falling 5% in after-hours trading.
The richest corporation on the planet earth missed the Street by $220 million for Q1. That really doesn't sound that bad when Apple Inc. raked in $54.5 billion in revenue. Apple expects its forward Q2 to be between $41 to $43 billion, $2 billion shy of what the Street wanted.
Expect to hear all about it and read a million articles about Apple tomorrow. As I type Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are at $485 and down almost 5%.
They still sold a ton of iShit, including the following in Q1:
- 47.8 million iPhones
- 22.9 million iPads
- 4.1 million Macs
- 12.7 million iPods
If Apple shares continue to tank they will provide a great entry point for bystander investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What's America's Fragility Score? | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton's Latest Scandal: Former SecState Exclusively Used Undocumented, Personal Email Account | ZeroHedge
- The Reason Why Everyone Who Bought BABA Stock And Held, Is Now Losing Money | ZeroHedge
- Stop Whining America! Economists "Show" You're The Happiest In 56 Years | ZeroHedge
- Lowest Interest Rates Ever | Financial Sense
- "What’s Going On" - Traders Stumped As HFTs Frontrun Last Night's Australia "Surprise" Rate Decision | ZeroHedge
- Only 17% Of Americans See The US As The World's Economic Superpower | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 18 richest people in private equity | Business Insider
- Argentina says the 'vultures' circling overhead have multiplied, and... | Business Insider
- Some well-connected people in the NFL still don't believe the mysterious Dez Bryant... | Business Insider
- Europe's retail sales are surging at the fastest pace in 10 years | Business Insider
- This couple's budget shows how retirees can live on $31,000 a year | Business Insider
- The Justice Department is issuing a report on racial bias in Ferguson, and it's... | Business Insider
- After-Hours... | StreetInsider.com