Another Apple Article: They Missed
Yes, yet another article about Apple Inc (AAPL). The company missed on earnings today (Jan 23rd) and its shares are down after-hours. Apple shares are falling 5% in after-hours trading.
The richest corporation on the planet earth missed the Street by $220 million for Q1. That really doesn't sound that bad when Apple Inc. raked in $54.5 billion in revenue. Apple expects its forward Q2 to be between $41 to $43 billion, $2 billion shy of what the Street wanted.
Expect to hear all about it and read a million articles about Apple tomorrow. As I type Apple Inc (AAPL) shares are at $485 and down almost 5%.
They still sold a ton of iShit, including the following in Q1:
- 47.8 million iPhones
- 22.9 million iPads
- 4.1 million Macs
- 12.7 million iPods
If Apple shares continue to tank they will provide a great entry point for bystander investors.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I No Longer Want To Be A Coal Man | iBankCoin.com
- Money Managers Aren’t Paid to Forecast; They’re Paid to Adapt | Financial Sense
- Stocks Tumble To Red As "Good News Is Bad News" | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Has This Chart "Reached A Permanently High Plateau"? | ZeroHedge
- Where The Jobs Are: More Than Half Of All February Job Gains Are In Education, Leisure, Temp Help And Government | ZeroHedge
- A Divergence Among Nasdaq 100 Stocks | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 22 Photos Of Barack Obama Pigging Out | Business Insider
- Here's Why Apple Shares May Soon Soar | TheStreet.com
- Scientists Scanned A Woman's Brain During An Out-Of-Body Experience — And... | Business Insider
- Here's The Trailer For The New 'Cosmos' Series That Debuts... | Business Insider
- Global Warming: Who Pressed The Pause Button? | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- GROVER NORQUIST: Here Are The Only 6 Republicans Who Can Win In 2016 | Business Insider