Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold And Silver Recover Putin "Fold" Losses | ZeroHedge
- 2 Charts Explain Slowest Economic Growth In History | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buys: $EGRX, $IMUC, $SB | iBankCoin.com
- Crimea Parliament "Accelerates Crisis", Votes To Join Russia | ZeroHedge
- The Next Shoe To Drop On Your Retirement Account | ZeroHedge
- Trade Closed | iBankCoin.com
- Why Is the Dow Lagging the Broader Market? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bitcoin Community Goes Into A Rage Over Newsweek Story | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Some Conservatives Think 'Bridgegate' Might Actually... | Business Insider
- REPORTER: Here's How I Found The Creator Of Bitcoin | Business Insider
- NAKAMOTO ON FOUNDING BITCOIN: 'That's Not What I Meant' | Business Insider
- Republican Senator Carries Gun On Stage For CPAC Speech | Business Insider
- Coolest 2014 Cars Under $25,000 | TheStreet.com