Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- With 1 Week Left Until Argentina's 'D'efault-Day, Judge Blasts "Judgments Are Judgments" | ZeroHedge
- Phantom Liquidity and Perfect Pilfering | Financial Sense
- Putin Makes First Official Statement; Russia To Cut IBM, Microsoft Dependence: Complete Ukraine Situation Summary | ZeroHedge
- Citi: "Asset Markets Are Ill-Prepared For Any Risk-Negative Shock" | ZeroHedge
- Quiet Economic Calendar Means All Attention Focused On Ukraine And Gaza | ZeroHedge
- William O'Brien, Infamous CEO Of BATS, Has Left The Firm | ZeroHedge
- Russian Sanctions Leading To Economic Contraction... In Germany? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Samsung Is In Trouble... (AAPL, GOOG) | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Existing Home Sales Rise More Than Expected | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Can You Identify These Brands By Their Signature Fonts Alone? | Business Insider