Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BCA: Global Equities Hanging By a Thread | Financial Sense
- “Road Trains” Are Ready: Who Wins, and Who Loses? | Financial Sense
- Warning Signs Everywhere | ZeroHedge
- Ten Riot Police Squads Deployed To Greek Refugee Camp As Evacuation Begins | ZeroHedge
- Shakespeare On Investing | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank CEO "Very Disappointed" By Moody's Downgrade | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 25 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- REMITTANCES EXPLAINED: How funds are transferred across borders, and why digital is poised... | Business Insider
- Apple rehired a famous encryption expert who created a... | Business Insider
- We tried the 'Uber-killer' that just landed a $300 million... | Business Insider
- Twitter's big change isn't impressing investors | Business Insider
- 10 places you should visit in Europe this year, according to Lonely Planet | Business Insider
- Twitter has disbanded the team that created the 'Buy' button (TWTR) | Business Insider
- ISIS strikes in Assad territory are exposing... | Business Insider