Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 2014: Gold Up 70% or U.S. Equities Down 40%? | Financial Sense
- American "Servants" Make Less Now Than They Did in 1910 | ZeroHedge
- Still Running | iBankCoin.com
- Uruguay Legalizes Pot Trade, But Who "Uses" The Most? | ZeroHedge
- Volcker Rule Passed By All 5 Regulators | ZeroHedge
- Riots Break Out In Singapore; Think Your Country Is Immune? | ZeroHedge
- US Gets Involved In Another Foreign Conflict, Will Support French Troops In Central African Republic | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A US Spy Agency Came Up With The Worst Possible Logo... | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: People In Asia Want iPhones, They Just Won't Pay For Them (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Why CollegeHumor Can't Make Money On YouTube, Despite Having One Of The Most... | Business Insider
- Here's How To Check Out Your 20 Biggest Moments Of 2013 On Facebook | Business Insider
- The Number Of Smartphones In Use Is About To Pass The Number Of PCs | Business Insider
- iPhone Pre-Orders Start at China Mobile (Update 1) | TheStreet.com
- There's A New Social Network That's Already The Number One App On iPhone | Business Insider