Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Invisible Solar Cells to Harvest Free Energy Everywhere | Financial Sense
- France Limits Cash Transactions to €1,000, Puts Restrictions on Gold | Financial Sense
- Ugly, Tailing 7 Year Auction Prices At Lowest Bid To Cover Since May 2009 | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Drop Back Below Dreaded "300k" Level | ZeroHedge
- CSX Cuts Outlook Despite CEO Saying "Expects No Impact From Low Oil Prices" | ZeroHedge
- Russia Targets NATO With Military Exercises | Financial Sense
- Another Oligarch Preaches To The Peasants: Charlie Munger Says "Prepare For Harder World" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Black boxes usually survive even the worst plane crashes | Business Insider
- Why Emilia Clarke turned down the lead in 'Fifty Shades of... | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg and Chris Christie are Facebook friends | Business Insider
- Here's what we know about the nationalities of the... | Business Insider
- Meet the sexy new Jaguar XF sedan – that drove across a high wire in London! | Business Insider
- Saudi strikes Yemen rebels as Iran warns of '... | Business Insider
- Ex-POW Bergdahl charged with desertion: US officials | Business Insider