Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Consumer Is the Last Defense Against Strong Dollar Drag on the Economy | Financial Sense
- Bob, I got a bad feeling on this one. | ZeroHedge
- Nasdaq Volatility Spikes As "Exuberance Has Turned To Panic" | ZeroHedge
- Bill Ackman Is Down 18.6% After First 5 Weeks Of 2016; Down 41% From August 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Putin Uses the Refugee Crisis to Weaken Merkel | ZeroHedge
- "Bloodbath" In Black Gold - Buffett's Phillips 66 Dumps Oil In Cushing, Crashes Crude Spreads To 5 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- "Someone" Desperately Intervened to Save Stocks Yesterday | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US SPY CHIEF: We might hack... | Business Insider
- There has been brutal culling of Wall Street traders | Business Insider
- Republicans are fuming about Obama's record-setting $4.1 trillion budget | Business Insider
- Turkey's Erdogan accused the US of creating a "pool of blood" in the... | Business Insider
- Former NBA player who tutored Kristaps Porzingis overseas... | Business Insider
- South Korea just sent a huge message about how bad relations... | Business Insider
- Business Insider is hiring a health reporter for the INSIDER team | Business Insider