Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bull Market Pause or Top? Clues from the Credit Markets | Financial Sense
- Finally The Truth: "The Greek Debt Is So Big Everyone Understands It Won’t Be Repaid" | ZeroHedge
- GOLD: Will This Summer’s Rally Mark A Cyclical Turning Point? | ZeroHedge
- Charting Greek Referendum Path | ZeroHedge
- Current Oil Price Slump Far From Over | Financial Sense
- Is This Why 'Europe' Is Now Trying To Crush Greece? | ZeroHedge
- The Care And Feeding Of A Financial Black Hole | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Hillary Clinton's leading opponent just drew a massive, 10,000-person crowd | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 7/... | StreetInsider.com
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- June had more IPOs than any month since August 2000 | Business Insider
- Former Democratic Senator Jim Webb just announced his campaign for president | Business Insider
- Marco Rubio's support suddenly crumbled in a new poll | Business Insider