Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Recent Hindenburg Omens Signaled Caution, Now What? | Financial Sense
- Jobless Claims Decline Across The US, But Jump In Two Shale States | ZeroHedge
- The Implications of "Red Monday" | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: No Hyperinflation, Years of Low Oil Prices, and a Bubble in Stocks | Financial Sense
- Gun Violence In America (In 6 Uncomfortable Charts) | ZeroHedge
- "Q4 GDP Below 2%, December Payrolls Under 200,000" Markit Warns As Service PMI Crashes To 10-Month Low | ZeroHedge
- Cheap Oil: Too Much Of A Good Thing? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/19: (ROG)/(HNH... | StreetInsider.com
- FCA recalls 3.3 mn autos worldwide for Takata airbags | Business Insider
- This Spectacular Megayacht Has An Infinity Pool And Its Own Art Gallery | Business Insider
- Bangladesh development threatens fragile Sundarbans... | Business Insider
- Venture Capital Legend John Doerr Tells Us How To Spot The Next Tech Superstar | Business Insider
- The Chief Economist Of Russia's... | Business Insider
- N.Korea behind Sony hack: FBI | Business Insider