Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Reddit Caught Censoring Posts Using The Term “Rothschild” | ZeroHedge
- Retired Green Beret Warns "There Are Destabilizing Forces At Work Here" | ZeroHedge
- Justice And "Social Justice" Are Two Very Different Things | ZeroHedge
- EIA Reports Minor Build in Crude Inventories, Draw in Gasoline Stocks | Financial Sense
- US Tax Reform in Jeopardy and the State of Strong Dollar Policy | Financial Sense
- Global LEIs and Technicals Point Up | Financial Sense
- Trader: "The Next Market Phase May Be Dominated By Genuine Disappointment" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Watch the new Nike ad celebrating Arab women in sports... | Business Insider
- An email fail made Google suspect Uber was copying its self-driving car... | Business Insider
- New poll shows majority of Americans want Congress to investigate Trump's... | Business Insider
- A legendary deal-maker was asked about the one mistake he made again... | Business Insider
- Former border patrol officials question Trump's... | Business Insider
- THE IMMERSIVE VIDEO... | Business Insider
- There's a good chance Melania Trump would... | Business Insider