Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Typical Pattern Shows We’re Headed for Recession | Financial Sense
- Central Banks Double Down on the Mistakes of 2008... Creating the Greatest Bubble in Financial History | ZeroHedge
- Huma Adebin Announces Separation From Anthony Weiner After Latest Sexting Scandal | ZeroHedge
- Black Panther Party Leader Blasts Billary: "Democrats Are Pimping Us Politically, Promising Everything, Giving Nothing" | ZeroHedge
- Gold - What Happens Next? | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Questions "Are Central Bankers Coming To A Bitter End?" | ZeroHedge
- Iran Deploys Russian S-300 Surface To Air Missiles At Its Fordow Nuclear Facility | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE... | Business Insider
- One of the oldest ways to write software is finally starting to fade | Business Insider
- Why men are more likely to die earlier — from... | Business Insider
- That familiar pool smell is actually caused by urine,... | Business Insider
- Former KKK leader sent out robocalls urging voters to... | Business Insider
- The 13 most meaningful jobs in America | Business Insider
- Here's a cautionary tale about why we shouldn... | Business Insider