Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chart Of The Day: Who Is Buying? | ZeroHedge
- Under Pressure From Europe, Tsipras Prepares To Show Varoufakis The Door | ZeroHedge
- Clinton Charity CEO Explains Tax Reporting "Mistakes" | ZeroHedge
- Investors Are Giving Up On The "Low Oil Prices Are Unequivocally Good For America" Meme | ZeroHedge
- Baltimore Swat Team Attacked By Raging Mob, Tear Gas And Rubber Bullets Deployed - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: April 27 | ZeroHedge
- Un-Pax Americana: Where One Can Find US Special Ops Around The Globe | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- The latest poll confirms the SNP is going to CRUSH Labour in Scotland | Business Insider
- Kazakhstan President Nazarbayev 'wins fifth term... | Business Insider
- The most troubling thing about Russian hackers reading... | Business Insider
- Greece debt talks to resume after Tsipras, Merkel call | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Key Jordan trade route cut after Syria border closure | Business Insider