Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Prosperity Amidst the Ruins | ZeroHedge
- Dr. Gary Small on "The Alzheimer's Prevention Program" | Financial Sense
- The U.S. Shale Breakeven Price Debate | Financial Sense
- Stuck In Reverse And Descending Into Trauma | ZeroHedge
- Why Millennials Still Live at Home (It Isn’t Jobs, Student Debt, or Housing) | Financial Sense
- The Real Reason Why The Swiss National Bank Hates The Gold Referendum | ZeroHedge
- The Vendetta Continues: Ackman's Latest Herbalife Deathwish And Other Observations - The Full Q3 Letter | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Halifax And Bank Of Scotland Punished Bankers With Cabbages If They Didn't... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- New Home Sales Climb | Business Insider
- Waqar fears for Abbott's cricket future after Hughes... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek