Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Big Blue: Stock Buyback Machine On Steroids | ZeroHedge
- If The Smart Money Is Selling, Who's Buying? | ZeroHedge
- More "De-escalation" - NATO Sends Five Warships To Baltic Sea | ZeroHedge
- So Much For The De-escalation? Kiev Says Military Operation In East Ukraine To Continue | ZeroHedge
- Does the U.S. Have the Highest Corporate Tax Rates in the World? | Financial Sense
- Housing Bubble 2.0 Veers Elegantly Toward Housing Bust 2.0 | ZeroHedge
- WTF Moment Of The Week: No One Bought Japanese Bonds For 36 Hours This Week | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama Just Signed A Ted Cruz Bill Into Law | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- San Francisco Billionaire Wants Tech CEOs To Give Money To The City's Poor... | Business Insider
- A Waze Exec Says A US Airways Employee Sent Her These Harassing Texts... | Business Insider
- How Companies Like Fitbit And Nest Could Make Money... | Business Insider
- [CHART] E-Commerce Led VC-Backed Tech Exits Last Year | Business Insider
- Apple Ripped Off This Clock Design For The iPad And Now The Owners... | Business Insider