Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold In London And Hong Kong Is Used To Settle COMEX Futures | ZeroHedge
- Yuan Strengthens After Rebound In China Exports, Trade Balance Disappoints | ZeroHedge
- The Tide Is Turning Against The Oligarchs | ZeroHedge
- Job Market Rolling Over: Rate Of Hiring Declines At Fastest Pace Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Moody's Cuts Italy Ratings Outlook To Negative | ZeroHedge
- The Aftermath of the US Election And Its Implications Moving Forward | Financial Sense
- FBI Probes HuffPo Editor After "Destroy Trump Ballots" Tweet | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Samsung's next big bet on cars is a tiny display you... | Business Insider
- 3 things you probably don't realize the hiring ... | Business Insider
- The union worker Trump insulted by name says he's getting threatening phone calls | Business Insider
- Former defense secretary shares leadership lessons from 5... | Business Insider
- The incredible true story behind the year's most touching Oscar contender, 'Lion... | Business Insider
- Top-ranking House Democrat: US drug policy is 'unfinished... | Business Insider
- NFL WEEK 14: Our official predictions for who wins this weekend | Business Insider