Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Debunking the French Report on Syrian Chemical Weapons | ZeroHedge
- Violent Riots Break Out In Brazil As First General Strike In 21 Years Paralyzes Nation | ZeroHedge
- NYT's 'Impossible To Verify' North Korea Nuke Claim Spreads Unchecked By Media | ZeroHedge
- Is GDXJ Killing The Market? | ZeroHedge
- Homeownership Among US Millennials At All Time Low | ZeroHedge
- Interview With Louis-Vincent Gave: US Likely to Underperform for Years | Financial Sense
- Has The Globalist Establishment Defeated The Populist-Nationalist Revolt? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Turkey's Erdogan says 'seriously saddened' by US... | Business Insider
- Amazon slashed over $80 off the price of Sony's entry-level Bluetooth... | Business Insider
- The smartphone is replacing one of the most important... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- How Microsoft's artificial intelligence helps make the... | Business Insider
- The Trump crackdown on legal marijuana probably isn... | Business Insider