Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Reason Why Everyone Who Bought BABA Stock And Held, Is Now Losing Money | ZeroHedge
- Russia Warns NATO: Any Threat In Ukraine Will See Military Response | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Mar 2, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- How To Reach Nasdaq 5000 In The New Paranormal | ZeroHedge
- "They're Back" - We Have Learned Nothing In 10 Years!! | ZeroHedge
- A Savings Problem | Financial Sense
- Are Central Banks Creating Deflation? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Watch the original, short film that later became Oscar-winning 'Whiplash' | Business Insider
- No, higher wages won't destroy earnings growth | Business Insider
- The woman who runs the SI swimsuit issue started as an assistant who spent 8 hours a day... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- An American was jailed in the United Arab... | Business Insider
- Rampant inflation means Russians... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com