Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Consumer Confidence Surges; Highest Since the 2007 Market Peak | Financial Sense
- Muppet Slaughter: Goldman Removes Adidas From Its "Conviction Buy" List Minutes After Its Biggest Drop In History | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $VRNS | iBankCoin.com
- President Obama To Explain How Inventory Stuffing Is Good For All Of Us - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Top Financial Experts Say World War 3 Is Coming … Unless We Stop It | ZeroHedge
- Drive-By Morning Grub | iBankCoin.com
- That’s Some Serious Gourmet Follow-Through | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's The Most Important Investing Lesson From 'Think Like A Freak... | Business Insider
- Yum! Brands Sinks After Disclosing China Probe (YUM, MCD) | Business Insider
- Apple Built An Online Highway For Your Downloads — And... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Yes, Stocks Could Drop 50% | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com