Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "New Silk Road" Could Change Global Economics Forever, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- Hill-nochio | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in April | Financial Sense
- Dollar Bulls Regain the Whip Hand | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap May 22, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- ISIS: Mapping A Militant Expansion | ZeroHedge
- Psychology more Important than Data in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Watch this guy set the Guinness World Record for the farthest flight on... | Business Insider
- These are Europe's top 20 business schools | Business Insider
- Sweden wins Eurovision Song Contest | Business Insider
- Here's what getting £578 million wiped off your... | Business Insider
- Gunfight kills 43 in troubled Mexican state | Business Insider
- The most embarrassing Russian military failures of all time | Business Insider
- An amazing college essay shows how a job at Domino's helped an '... | Business Insider