Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Difficulties in Making US Manufacturing Great Again | Financial Sense
- US Confirms Coalition Airstrike In Mosul May Have Killed As Many As 240 Civilians | ZeroHedge
- Visualizing The World's Deepest Oil Well | ZeroHedge
- It's "Judgment Time": Goldman Sees Three Options For Traders | ZeroHedge
- On The Edge Of An "Uncontrollable Liquidity Event": The Definitive Guide To China's Financial System | ZeroHedge
- Is This The Top? Champagne Shipments To US Reach 2007 Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Colonel Shaffer: "I Believe This is Much Worse Than Watergate" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'We are in a geopolitical environment that is extremely dangerous... | Business Insider
- The 15 worst episodes of 'The Walking Dead,' ranked | Business Insider
- 13 rules for using commas without looking like an idiot | Business Insider
- Finish Line's explanation of its disappointing quarter perfectly captures the... | Business Insider
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider
- Chuck Schumer is jumping on Trump's new openness to... | Business Insider
- NBA POWER RANKINGS: Where the contenders stand 3 weeks before the playoffs | Business Insider