Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Please Ignore Oil" | ZeroHedge
- Taking Profits | iBankCoin.com
- LIBOR Scapegoat Found Guilty, Sentenced To 14 Years | ZeroHedge
- IMF Reiterates Greece Disqualified for Bailout, Participation Depends on Debt Relief and Reforms | Financial Sense
- Amid Escalating Violence In Turkey, Erdogan Says Putin Ready To "Give Up On Assad" | ZeroHedge
- The Waiting Game | Financial Sense
- Inflation Nation: College Textbook Prices Soar 1000% Since 1977 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hackers are installing malware on Macbooks — and there’s... | Business Insider
- I haven't opened my Macbook since Windows 10 came out | Business Insider
- Thousands of people on Facebook are helping a woman solve the mystery... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- It's ridiculous to attack George... | Business Insider
- A giant sinkhole has opened up in Brooklyn | Business Insider
- Two killed in New Hampshire carnival tent collapse | Business Insider