Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Just Happened In Today's "Crazy" And Biggest Ever "Window-Dressing" Reverse Repo? | ZeroHedge
- Another Small Town Throwdown | iBankCoin.com
- Why Is China Hoarding Gold? Alan Greenspan Explains | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Are On THE Line | ZeroHedge
- Why Europe's Doomsayers Are Right, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- How Rising Interest Rates Could Spell the End of the U.S. Energy Boom | Financial Sense
- More Lies: Watchdog Finds Government "Greatly Exaggerated" Success In Funding Small Businesses Last Year | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are All The States Where Fast Food Workers Don't Earn Nearly Enough | Business Insider
- Top three disqualified in Asian Games men's 800m | Business Insider
- Inside The Dangerous Underground World Of Bounty Hunters... | Business Insider
- Alibaba and Wanda face off: online and offline | Business Insider
- Nishikori powers to victory in opening Tokyo match | Business Insider
- 6 Londoners Inadvertently Agree To Trade Their Oldest Child For Public Wi-... | Business Insider
- After-... | StreetInsider.com