Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Way To Test Yourself Is To Start From Nothing | Business Insider
- Employees Say They Are Incredibly Optimistic About Working For These 10 Tech Companies (... | Business Insider
- Microsoft's Xbox is More Than Just a Game Console | TheStreet.com
- Mark Sanchez Was Terrible In The Jets' First Public Practice | Business Insider
- Markets Are Higher After Another Historic Night In Japan | Business Insider
- Twitter vs. Facebook: The Great Debate | TheStreet.com
- 'The Hangover III' Reviews: The Unfunniest Of The... | Business Insider