Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caterpillar Warns Of "Economic Weakness Throughout Much Of The World", Cuts Guidance | ZeroHedge
- Is It Time For Another World War? (In 2 Charts) | ZeroHedge
- New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | ZeroHedge
- Did Russia Hack the DNC … Really? | ZeroHedge
- "Something's Gone Terribly Wrong" - Young Voters Disgusted By "Negative Tone" Choose Not To Vote | ZeroHedge
- Largest Dow Component 3M Reports In Line Earnings, Cuts Top End Of Guidance | ZeroHedge
- The Big Leap – Double-Digit Earnings Growth in 2017? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- JetBlue wants the federal government to make it easier for foreign carriers to expand in the US | Business Insider
- Obama says the Affordable Care Act double-digit... | Business Insider
- RAOUL PAL ON US ELECTION: 'Volatility is way too low' | Business Insider
- PAL: There's 'something bad on the horizon,' and the average investor should get... | Business Insider
- VW will pay $14.7 billion to put an end to... | Business Insider
- Trump responds to porn actress accusing misconduct: 'Oh, I'm sure she... | Business Insider