Apple Stuck in Limbo
Sick of reading about Apple Inc. (AAPL) and its recent woes? We all are. Now expect the Hater-Aid to be poured on richest company in the world.
The target price reductions are coming in hourly from the major firms covering Apple (AAPL). If you are concerned about them, stop reading them. It's that simple. Do not fear America stock trader, Apple isn't dead yet.
Thanks to the pullback Apple Inc 's (AAPL) is trading under $500, today at $488. The company trades with an incredible P/E of 11.4, that's a bargain. Apple shares are now only 14% away from its 12 month low.
Expect Apple to trade on the winds of the headlines until they deliver their Q1 earnings call next Wednesday (Jan 23rd). Forget what the media is saying or reporting, they are just interested in ratings.
Bottom line: Be patient, next week Apple Inc. and Wall Street will price the company's shares appropriately.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Taking it All In | iBankCoin.com
- Further Signs of China’s Slowing Property Markets | Financial Sense
- The Chart That The US Police Force Does Not Want You To See | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine: A Perspective From Europe | ZeroHedge
- Ebay PayPal Spin-Off - Who Knew What When? | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks to Kick Off Your Friday Lunch | iBankCoin.com
- Liberian Police Open Fire On Ebola Protesters | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Judge In The Argentina Vs. Hedge Funds Case Just Exposed A Big Weakness... | Business Insider
- How One Nonprofit Is Transforming Ex-Convicts And Former Drug... | Business Insider
- Microsoft Likely To Unveil Its Newest Version Of Windows On Sept. 30 | Business Insider
- GlobalPost CEO: The Islamic... | Business Insider
- Companies Are Trolling Customers To Get Attention | Business Insider
- Will Snowden's Leaks Help ISIS, et al? | Business Insider
- Pandora's New Diversity Report Reveals The Company Is Almost 50% Female, But Mostly White... | Business Insider