New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: September 26 | ZeroHedge
- Lawmakers Vow Override of Obama's 9/11 Victims Bill Veto | ZeroHedge
- Trump Won? His Attacks on the Fed and Politics Need to Go Even Deeper | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Stock Plunges To All Time Low After Merkel Rules Out State Bailout; Default Risk Surges | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices Rise Before Fed as Yen Defies Bank of Japan's Urgent New Inflation Plan | Financial Sense
- Japan: Government Re-Evaluates Its Economic Calculations | Financial Sense
- Blood Brothers: The Bank of England and the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The highest-paid player on all 32 NFL teams | Business Insider
- 7 of the best watches you can buy for under $100 right now | Business Insider
- Why Trump's performance on the 'most important night of the whole campaign... | Business Insider
- Caesars has reached a deal with its creditors (CZR) | Business Insider
- 2 of the biggest exchange groups in the US have agreed to merge (BATS,... | Business Insider
- The first intense trailer for Denzel Washington's 'Fences... | Business Insider
- Here's footage of North Korea's first air show ever | Business Insider