New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why The Brits Really Voted "Leave" (In 3 Simple Cartoons) | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index: Decrease in May | Financial Sense
- IMF Blames Bad Loans For Mozambique's Soaring Debt-To-GDP Ratio | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sees A UK Recession, Shocked By A Fed "Tightening Cycle Unlike Any In Modern History" | ZeroHedge
- No June Swoon, Bye Bye in July? | Financial Sense
- Multiple People Stabbed At Neo-Nazi Rally In Sacramento | ZeroHedge
- Erdogan Apologizes To Putin Over Death Of Russian Pilot, Calls Russia "Friend", Restores Ties With Israel | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 doctors share their stories of medical emergencies at 30,000... | Business Insider
- 15 dead after Islamist Somali group Al Shabaab attacked a hotel in Mogadishu | Business Insider
- THE MOBILE APP-INSTALL AD REPORT: Spending forecasts, performance and price trends, and... | Business Insider
- A ‘Game of Thrones’ actress explains why fans shouldn’t be upset over this... | Business Insider
- Two of the most important nations in the Middle East just normalized ties | Business Insider
- The US dropped 67 nuclear bombs on this tiny island nation — and now it's... | Business Insider
- The Brexit may not even ever happen | Business Insider