New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Q2 GDP Revised Upward | Financial Sense
- Bank of Japan Refrains From Deepening Stimulus | Financial Sense
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Can a National Quasi-Religion (Pro Sports) Go Broke? | Financial Sense
- Bueller, Bueller | Financial Sense
- Spain Sells First-Ever 50 Year Bonds At 4% Coupon | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: September 1 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Kenyan commandos on frontline of poaching war | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- 27 Maps That Explain America | Business Insider
- Here Are 10 Things That Are Right With America | Business Insider
- 17 Business Etiquette Rules Every Professional Needs To Know | Business Insider
- US forces conduct operation in Somalia: Pentagon | Business Insider