New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Black Swan 2: This Is "The Next Critical Chapter In The Austrian Banking System Story" | ZeroHedge
- Trade Idea | iBankCoin.com
- 10Y Treasury Yield Tops 2.00% Following Consecutive Weak Auctions | ZeroHedge
- Lufthansa CEO Press Conference - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Market View Update - March 2015 | Financial Sense
- Following A 1-Week 17% Client-Muppeting, Goldman Removes Sandisk From Conviction Buy List | ZeroHedge
- Putin Says Attempts To Tip Nuclear Balance Don't Scare Russia, Moscow Will Uncover "Schemes" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 50 most desirable employers for liberal arts students | Business Insider
- Tunisia arrests 23 suspects over museum attack | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: SanDisk Slumps on Outlook;... | StreetInsider.com
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- DEA agents allegedly had 'sex parties... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- ... | StreetInsider.com