New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Went Wrong Yesterday | ZeroHedge
- Is This Hillary Clinton's Roadmap For America? | ZeroHedge
- The Search for Yield and Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- Felix Zulauf Sees Final Leg of the Bull Market | Financial Sense
- The Man Who Fabricates China's Econ Data Was Arrested For "Selling Power For Sex" And "Lacking Political Faith" | ZeroHedge
- What the New SEC Money Market Fund Regulations Mean for the Financial System | Financial Sense
- Market Recap Aug 26, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sears tanked because the company failed to shift to digital... | Business Insider
- This startup is bringing Apple's newest programming world together with one of its... | Business Insider
- The unintended consequence of congress’s ban on designer... | Business Insider
- The University of Texas... | Business Insider
- The Google of China has unveiled its new all-electric, self-driving car | Business Insider
- How to eat dim sum like a pro | Business Insider
- A woman describes what it's like to be... | Business Insider