New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dan Loeb Compares Managing Money In 2016 To A "Game Of Thrones" Slaughter | ZeroHedge
- Democrats Question "Loyalty To US" Of "Treasonous, Traitor" Trump | ZeroHedge
- 2016 Election Decision Is "Cholera Or Gonorrhea"; Julian Assange "Would Prefer Neither" | ZeroHedge
- Policy Error? Dollar Drops, Yield Curve Flattens, Gold Surges After Hawkish-er Fed | ZeroHedge
- Oil Extends Losses as EIA Reports Filling Inventories | Financial Sense
- German Special Forces Raid Mosque, Apartments In Crackdown On Salafists | ZeroHedge
- Democrats Skewer Trump With Barrage Of "Burns" Which He Brushes Off As "Empty Rhetoric" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ronald Reagan's would-be assassin to be released from... | Business Insider
- A San Diego police officer has died following a shooting | Business Insider
- How to tell if your Cuban cigars are real or fake | Business Insider
- A business Amazon launched a year ago has already generated $1 billion in revenue (AMZN) | Business Insider
- This Walt Disney film taught World War II soldiers how to use an anti-tank... | Business Insider
- Twitter panned the Pennsylvania governor as 'dry toast' after his speech to the DNC | Business Insider
- JetBlue to launch scheduled commercial flights between the US and Cuba | Business Insider