New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Has The Long Yen Trade Run Its Course? | ZeroHedge
- The Central Bank War On Savers - The Big Lie Beneath | ZeroHedge
- China Warns 'Will Respond To Trump Presidency' | ZeroHedge
- Migrant Rape Epidemic Reaches Austria | ZeroHedge
- One Man (Who Is Not A Fan Of Trump) Explains Why Trump Winning Is Good For Democracy | ZeroHedge
- Trumped! Why It Happened And What Comes Next, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- This Data Shows The Shale Debt Crisis Is Hitting Record Levels | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A college student declared her love on Snapchat and captivated the whole campus | Business Insider
- 'Apocalypse' in Canada: Wildfires have forced 80,000 people... | Business Insider
- 10 chain restaurants to get margaritas | Business Insider
- Here's why Nintendo's first smartphone games don't star Mario | Business Insider
- Square shares are crashing after reporting lower than expected earnings (SQ) | Business Insider
- David Einhorn is short Caterpillar (CAT) | Business Insider
- Facebook's lead HR consultant says these are the 3 most common... | Business Insider