New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guaranteed Respite: Dated Till Alibaba | iBankCoin.com
- Jim Rickards on the Death of Money, China, and Financial Warfare | Financial Sense
- Five Stocks Acting Like a Professional Today | iBankCoin.com
- Remember... It's Tuesday | ZeroHedge
- 3D Printing Medical Technology | iBankCoin.com
- Dealer Awards Surge, Directs Plunge In Ho-Hum 2 Year Auction | ZeroHedge
- WTF Headline Of The Day: Tax-Cheating IRS Staff Got Bonuses | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are Goldman Sachs' Forecasts For Everything | Business Insider
- This One Chart Shows Which Stores Will Survive The Brick-And-Mortar Apocalypse | Business Insider
- The Internet Is Giving $31,000 To A Man Who Spent 25 Years In Prison For A... | Business Insider
- Here's The Starbucks Map Of America (SBUX) | Business Insider
- This Year Capped The Deadliest 3-Year Period For Sherpas... | Business Insider
- Don't Waste Money Sending Your Kids To Those Fancy College Summer Camps | Business Insider
- Why Facebook Just Got Upgraded | TheStreet.com