New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in April | Financial Sense
- Our Crazy-Making Economy's Endgame: Festering Frustration Seeking An Outlet | ZeroHedge
- Silver Lining in Soft Econ Reads | Financial Sense
- "Strongly Dissatisfied" China Warns US "Accident" Is "Highly Likely" In South China Sea | ZeroHedge
- Clinton Benghazi E-mails Released, Show "Sensitive" Information Was Sent From Personal Server | ZeroHedge
- Smart Money Entering Precious Metals as Russia Buys Another 300,000 Ounces | ZeroHedge
- Shake Shock: Spot The Fast Food Outlier | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This chart shows that HP is still in pretty rough shape (HPQ) | Business Insider
- Early Twitter investor Chris... | Business Insider
- Meet the 22-year-old blogger who gets paid up to $15,000... | Business Insider
- The moment when I understood the untranslatable Chinese word ‘guanxi' | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- A colossal number of people moved to the UK last year — and most of them... | Business Insider
- ART CASHIN: The market could face a big test at 1PM (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA) | Business Insider