New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Statistician Warns Americans To "Ignore The Capricious Polls" | ZeroHedge
- New Reuters Poll Shows That 70% Of Republicans Think The Election Is Rigged | ZeroHedge
- Half Of American Adults Exist In A Government Accessible Facial Recognition Network | ZeroHedge
- Assange Lashes Out At America: "Rigged Primary, Rigged Media, Rigged Candidate" | ZeroHedge
- October Comex Gold "Deliveries" | ZeroHedge
- Memo To President Trump Or Clinton: The Gold Standard Made America Both Good & Great | ZeroHedge
- 'Smoking Gun' Email Confirms DNC Involvement In Inciting Violence At Trump Rallies | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Washington Capitals player lost part of his ear... | Business Insider
- Trump's lawyers ask judge to ban his... | Business Insider
- Here's how a $50 drug ends up costing you $700 in America's... | Business Insider
- 'The foundation for a powerful US dollar rally is in place' | Business Insider
- THE EVERYTHING SHIPPER: Amazon and the new age of delivery (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Microsoft has hit a milestone in voice recognition (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Donald Trump kicked off a speech about his first 100 days by vowing to sue every one of his accusers | Business Insider