New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- OPEC Hints It May Act to Stop Oil Price Slide | Financial Sense
- Goldman's Yellen Press Conference Post-Mortem: "Few Surprises" | ZeroHedge
- What The "Porsche Indicator" Tells Us About The Greek "Recovery" | ZeroHedge
- Gold - Watch the €1000 Level | Financial Sense
- Subprime Is Back With A Vengeance | ZeroHedge
- Hey, REITs: Step Into My Office | iBankCoin.com
- Got (Record-High-Priced) Milk? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TV Ratings Were Pretty Awful This Summer | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- James Franco Wanted To Work With Jack Nicholson So Badly That He Tried To Make Himself Look... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- France to receive first Ebola patient | Business Insider
- This Manservant Service Looks Like A Joke — But It Isn't | Business Insider
- The Rare Virus Infecting Kids All Over The US Has Shown Up In New... | Business Insider