New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Utilities Leading the Market Higher | Financial Sense
- Art Cashin On The Anniversary Of The Unsolved Murder Of A Banker With "Too Many Enemies" | ZeroHedge
- On Money and Society: An Exclusive Interview With Steve Baker MP | Financial Sense
- The Mystery Deepens: Dutch Central Bank Denies Reports It Bought Gold For The First Time In 17 Years | ZeroHedge
- The Bonds Of The Third Largest Austrian Bank Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- Stock Market Liquidity Is The Lowest Ever For An FOMC Day | ZeroHedge
- Another Ex-Central Planner Speaks Up: Currency War Policy "Risks Major Downward Shock To Asset Prices" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The First Teaser Trailer For The 'Fantastic Four' Reboot Is Here | Business Insider
- Serena sets up dream Australian Open final with Sharapova... | Business Insider
- Aussie footballer Cahill dodges retirement talk | Business Insider
- Electronic Arts Is Good Bet Despite Weaker-Than-Expected Forecast | TheStreet.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- 13 Surprising Ways Your Name Affects Your Success | Business Insider
- Microsoft Is Crashing After Analysts... | Business Insider