New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Another Look at the Gold Price Drop of 6 November | ZeroHedge
- Open Both Eyes | ZeroHedge
- Chicago Mayor Emanuel Urges "Remain Peaceful" As Protests Begin After Video Shows Cop Killing Black Teen | ZeroHedge
- "We're Now Just One Big Shock Away From A Global Downturn" | ZeroHedge
- Did Mario Draghi Just Leak The Bazooka? Two-Tiered NIRP System May Presage Big Rate Cut | ZeroHedge
- Ex-Goldman Compliance Worker Sued By SEC For Insider Trading | ZeroHedge
- Bill Ackman Triples-Down On Valeant: Boosts Stake To 9.9% By Buying Calls, Selling Puts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Coe faces difficult questions at IAAF meeting | Business Insider
- Source: Chicago cop expected to be charged in teen's... | Business Insider
- UN weather agency: It's record hot out there this year | Business Insider
- This 14-year-old just set a new world record by solving a... | Business Insider
- 3 Russian journalists injured in Syria | Business Insider
- Video of a Chicago police officer firing 16 shots at a teenager has been released... | Business Insider
- Suicide vest found in Paris raises possible link to... | Business Insider