New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fly Sell: $BBBY | iBankCoin.com
- Gary Shilling: Bears Have It Wrong—U.S. Not Stuck With Permanently Slow Growth | Financial Sense
- Runner Screen | iBankCoin.com
- Europe Weakens Again As Investors Seek The Safety Of... Portuguese Stocks! | ZeroHedge
- Gold Hedges Against Surge In Cost Of Bread, Eggs, Beer and Fuel | ZeroHedge
- Can the United States Rule the (Energy) World? | Financial Sense
- AND NoW FoR A MeSSaGE FRoM BiG SiS' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Netflix Revenues Are Closing In... | Business Insider
- Owner Of Sprint: I Want To Buy T-Mobile And Start A... | Business Insider
- Your Open Floor Plan Is Making Everybody Sick | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Opportunity Knocks | TheStreet.com
- GOLDMAN: Our Clients Are Starting To Wonder When The Party Is Going To End | Business Insider
- Xbox Live Is Down For A Lot Of People Trying To Play New Game... | Business Insider