New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. Cities Series: Competitive Clusters Drive Sustainable Growth in Seattle | Financial Sense
- The Changing World of Work: The “Signal” Value of Credentials Is Eroding | Financial Sense
- The S(chizophrenic) & P(sychotic) 500 | ZeroHedge
- Greek Neo-Nazi Party Trial Begins On Hitler's Birthday; Supporters Attack Witnesses | ZeroHedge
- More Hillary Cronyism Revealed: Cisco Used Clinton Foundation To Cover-up Human Rights Abuse In China | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: National Guard Troops Patrol California City, Conduct New Jersey "Homeland Response Drill" | ZeroHedge
- King Dollar Hurting Earnings! | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tuchel to succeed Klopp as Dortmund coach - club | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- One CEO says these 7 lessons from ping-pong... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Check out Buffalo Wild Wings' new lunch menu | Business Insider
- China's premier auto show opens amid growth slowdown | Business Insider
- Hamilton wins, Raikkonen steals second from Rosberg | Business Insider