New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Most Americans Are Slaves And They Don't Even Know It | ZeroHedge
- As Greece Scrambles To End Its Bank Run, JPM Throws A Wrench: Says Deposit Outflows Continued After "Deal" | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Birth Of High-Frequency Trading | ZeroHedge
- China Cuts Interest Rates, Takes Number Of Central Banks Easing In 2015 To 21 | ZeroHedge
- Housing Industry Frets About the Next Brick to Drop | ZeroHedge
- Financial Bloggers Are Bullish. Does It Matter? | Financial Sense
- 1987 Or 2015? The Gap Between Growth Expectations & Valuations Is "Ridiculous" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- LIVE: Warren Buffett's 50th letter to Berkshire... | Business Insider
- There's an unprecedented building boom in the South... | Business Insider
- Here's what we saw at 'Whisky Live' — a big New York City fair for whisky lovers | Business Insider
- Robben adds to tally in Bayern's birthday win | Business Insider
- The two women behind the viral dress have a plan to turn it into... | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett is endorsing one of the hottest startups on the planet | Business Insider
- Israel PM Netanyahu takes off on 'historic' US... | Business Insider