New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brexit Bets Surge At Bookies Despite Cable Strength | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Shrug As USDJPY, Crude, PMs Slide After Disappointing GDP Print | ZeroHedge
- “Road Trains” Are Ready: Who Wins, and Who Loses? | Financial Sense
- China's Credit-Fuelled Economy Is "Gyrating Like A Spinning-Top That's Out Of Momentum" | ZeroHedge
- David Dayen’s 'Chain of Title' Confirms What You Always Suspected: The Game is Rigged | ZeroHedge
- UMich Consumer Confidence Fades From Early May Exuberance, Inflation Expectations Slump To Record Lows | ZeroHedge
- Trump Decides He Won't Debate Bernie, Says "Inappropriate To Debate Second Place Finisher" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Roku's CEO tells us why he thinks he can beat Google in the battle for your... | Business Insider
- The PlayStation 4 is the most popular game console in the world | Business Insider
- There's not really a good reason to buy super-high SPF sunscreen | Business Insider
- These eye-tracking heatmaps reveal why Instagram's new icon could actually... | Business Insider
- A flight attendant shares 3 things most people... | Business Insider
- Nest CEO Tony Fadell is making an electric go-kart for kids that parents can... | Business Insider
- Google is selling its robot company to Toyota | Business Insider