New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Surge Despite Dashed Hellenic Hope, Crude Carnages | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jul 2, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- ATTeNTioN ALL GReeKS | ZeroHedge
- The Troika Turns Europe Into A Warzone | ZeroHedge
- Now’s Really Not the Time for a Liquidity Crisis | Financial Sense
- What If Gold Is Declared Illegal? | ZeroHedge
- CHOKING ON MY OWN BLACK SMOKE | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- A social media star says her account was... | Business Insider
- It took seeing 'Inside Out' to finally understand the one thing my... | Business Insider
- Amazon attracts super talented people. Want proof? Here are 13 startups ex-... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Retailers are launching a new generation of e-commerce membership programs modeled on '... | Business Insider
- People are flabbergasted by The New York Times’ bizarre guacamole recipe... | Business Insider