New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Story Of "Bill" | ZeroHedge
- Global Economies Will Dictate Rate Hike Timing | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap November 21, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Central Bankers, Fear And Other Bad Counselors | ZeroHedge
- China Manufacturing PMI and Output Back in Contraction | Financial Sense
- Trend Changes and the Dangers of Crying Wolf | Financial Sense
- How Have Our Forecasts Played Out This Year? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- It'll Be A Busy 4-Day Week For The Economy — Here's Your Complete... | Business Insider
- Make No Mistake, Mozilla's Search Partnership Is a Big Deal for Yahoo! | TheStreet.com
- It Looks Like Heads Are Going To Roll At Samsung | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Unusual 11 Mid... | StreetInsider.com
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com