New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Q3 Earnings Bloodbath Continues With Terrible Monsanto Results: Company Fires 2,600 As It Boosts Buyback | ZeroHedge
- Ask Courageous Ben Bernanke Anything, Courtesy Of The WSJ | ZeroHedge
- Technically Speaking: The Real Correction Is Still Coming | ZeroHedge
- Oil Spikes To Highest In Over A Month, As Syria Proxy War Jitters Escalate | ZeroHedge
- An Up Close And Personal Look At The Russian Firepower Deployed In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Gary Dorsch: “Hundreds of Billions” in Defaults if Commodity Crash Continues | Financial Sense
- NYSE Short Interest Surges To Record, Pre-Lehman Level | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- British businesses are worried their workforce will never retire | Business Insider
- Employees of FanDuel and... | Business Insider
- European mining companies are having a great day on the stock market so far | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- South Carolina flood: Door-to-door searches, swamped roads... | Business Insider
- BEN CARSON: I would have attacked the Oregon shooter | Business Insider
- Fowles, Lynx pull out tense Game 2 to even WNBA Finals 1-1... | Business Insider