New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold's Best Day In 11 Months As Stocks Close Red - Only 8 Hours To Wait 'Til Tuesday Though | ZeroHedge
- The People’s Short Squeezes | iBankCoin.com
- Bernanke's Testimony to Congress and FOMC Minutes Preview | ZeroHedge
- Is Peak Oil to Blame for Riots in Syria? | Financial Sense
- Who is RBS? Royal BS... or the Royal Bank of Scotland | ZeroHedge
- Apple Meets The "Fairness Doctrine", Is Set To Pay A Whole Lot More In Taxes | ZeroHedge
- TIPS=TOP | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kid Who Starred In An Adidas Soccer Ad At Age 8 Named Gatorade HS Soccer Player Of The Year... | Business Insider
- Sophisticated Tornado Warning System Saved A Lot Of Lives In Oklahoma | Business Insider
- What A Terrible Year So Far It's Been For BRICs Markets | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- Computer Industry Pioneer: I've Figured... | Business Insider
- Yahoo's Board Approves $1.1 Billion Purchase Of Tumblr (YHOO)... | Business Insider