New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The 'Other' Recession Indicator Is Flashing Red | ZeroHedge
- In Memoriam: Abenomics | ZeroHedge
- Japan Reacts to Worsening Fukushima Disaster By ... Reopening Nuclear Plant Next to Active Volcano Which Is About to Blow | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Slowing of World Trade Growth and Globalization | Financial Sense
- Five Stocks Worth Observing Today | iBankCoin.com
- First Sell-Side Responses To FOMC Trickle In: "This Should Be A Risk Off Trade" | ZeroHedge
- The 2014 Stealth Bear Market – A Transition or a Top? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- LIVE: Facebook's Earnings Are Right In Line With Expectations, And The Stock Is Going Nowhere... | Business Insider
- There It Goes Again — Russian Ruble Falls To New Record Lows | Business Insider
- Amateur Video Shows NASA Rocket Exploding In Massive Ball Of Flames | Business Insider
- There's A Massive Disconnect Between The White House And... | Business Insider
- Here's How The New College Football Playoff Works | Business Insider
- Microsoft Has A New Way To Woo Android, iOS App Developers (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Michael Jordan Explains The Biggest Way The NBA Has Changed For The Worse Since He Played | Business Insider