New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Equity Futures Unable To Rally Despite Avalanche Of Bad Global News | ZeroHedge
- These Three Keys Still Unlock the Door | iBankCoin.com
- Cause and Effect? | Financial Sense
- Newsflash To Fed: 122 Billion Bottles Of Beer On The Wall Is About Asset Bubbles, Not Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Keep Your Eye on These Disruptive Tech Ventures | Financial Sense
- Some Of You Get Away With A Lot | iBankCoin.com
- Five of Today’s Best Chips to Pull from the Bag | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TIM COOK: Here's Why Your Personal Data Is Safer With Apple Than Any Other Company (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Here's Today's Sign That Europe Is Coming Apart... | Business Insider
- APPLE ANNOUNCES RECORD IPHONE 6 PREORDERS (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 6,000 People Will Lose Their Jobs As Wireless Carriers... | Business Insider
- UBS: Apple Could Sell 100 Million iPhones In The Second Half Of 2014... | Business Insider
- This Crazy Robot Keeps Going Even After Being Run Over And Lit On Fire | Business Insider
- An Elderly Yankees Fan Had A Priceless Moment With Derek Jeter | Business Insider