New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- America - Under New Management | ZeroHedge
- British Pol Claims Trump Marked for Assassination | ZeroHedge
- New Video Exposes Anti-Trump Groups Plotting Criminal Acts To Disrupt Inauguration | ZeroHedge
- US Military Deploys Nuke-Spotting Radar To Monitor North Korea | ZeroHedge
- Japan: An Inflection Point | Financial Sense
- Oil Slides After Saudis Suggest Early End To OPEC Deal | ZeroHedge
- Trump Promises "Insurance For Everybody" In Obamacare Repeal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CITI: Here is the key level to watch for oil | Business Insider
- The master key to understanding the IoT... | Business Insider
- 5 Google Chrome tricks that will save you a ton of time | Business Insider
- Here's the best piece of advice Khan Academy founder, Sal Khan,... | Business Insider
- The 5 best banks for your money in 2017 | Business Insider
- A sleep doctor reveals why melatonin isn't a sustainable, or safer... | Business Insider
- Inside New York’s most exclusive private car club featuring a fleet of $300,000... | Business Insider