New 12 Month High Stocks (WNR, PRO, TUP, TIVO, CSII)
The notable stocks hitting a new 52-week high today include Western Refining Inc (WNR), Pros Holdings Inc (PRO), Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP), TiVo Inc (TIVO), and Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII).
Mastery recommends chasing the fumes of these strong performing stocks. Why gamble when you can go with these winners.
Western Refining Inc (WNR) closed at $33.63 a share today. Its 52 week range is between $16.63 and $34.11. Already in 2013 WNR is up an incredible 19% and pays a 1.4% annual dividend yield.
Pros Holdings Inc (PRO) hit a new 12 month high of $22.44 before closing at $22.06.
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) closed today at $76.20. Its 52 week range is between $50.90 and today's new high of $76.35. TUP also sports a 3.25% annual dividend yield.
TiVo Inc (TIVO) closed today at $13.34 a share. Its 52 week range is $7.75 and $13.49.
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) is currently trading at $15.74. Its 52 week range is between $8.24 and today's new high of $16.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold And China's Challenge To The "Narrative Of Central Bank Omnipotence" | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Has Killed the Capital Markets | ZeroHedge
- Undisputable Bubble Insanity: No Revenue, No Assets Company Up Over $1 Billion (+110%) Today On 57K Shares Traded | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- What If The Federal Reserve Has It All Backwards? | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: "Do I Look Like I'm Happy To See You" Edition | ZeroHedge
- Chart Surfing | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Another Enterprise Tech Company's Shares Are Imploding: Gigamon (GIMO) | Business Insider
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Just Rejected Steve Ballmer's Big Plan (MSFT) | Business Insider
- The Epic Story Of How A 'Genius' Hedge Fund Almost Caused A Global... | Business Insider
- Hot Time, Summer at Citi: Thursday's Chart of the Day | TheStreet.com
- Business Insider Is Now Hiring Paid Fall Interns | Business Insider
- Uber's Job Listings Reveal Its Plans For World Domination | Business Insider
- Uh-Oh, People Might Not Actually Want A Bigger iPhone (AAPL) | Business Insider