New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Ironies of Shipping U.S. Coal From B.C. | Financial Sense
- Asia-Pac Stocks Head For Worst Losing Streak In 12 Years | ZeroHedge
- Yes, This is a Very Nice Market | iBankCoin.com
- A Simple Primer On "War Propaganda" From An Unexpected Source | ZeroHedge
- Kohl's And The Rest Of The Retailers Are In Deep Trouble | ZeroHedge
- Cause and Effect? | Financial Sense
- An Independent Scotland? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'WE HAVE TO VOTE' -- Dem Congressman Worried... | Business Insider
- Olive Garden Issues Response To Devastating Presentation (DRI) | Business Insider
- Here's How Apple Came Up With The Apple Watch (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Richard Branson Explains Why He Just Invested In Drones | Business Insider
- Tips Every Startup Founder Should Live By, As Told By One Of Silicon... | Business Insider
- 9 Podcasts That Will Make You Smarter | Business Insider
- Here's How Goofy Apple Pay Looks At A McDonald's Drive-Thru | Business Insider