New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold's Two Stories: Paper Markets Collapse... While The Retail Public Buys At A Record Pace | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street Still Didn't Get The Memo - China's Done, Top's In! | ZeroHedge
- Rude Awakening for Those Who Ignored the Energy Markets' Warning Signs | Financial Sense
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- German Economic Council Backs Exit For "Uncooperative" Eurozone Members | ZeroHedge
- Here Beginneth The Lesson... | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jul 27, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The king of Saudi Arabia just closed down an entire... | Business Insider
- REPORT: Instagram could be making more money from mobile ads than Google... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- 3 things Apple CEO Tim Cook wants you to know | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Two Bahrain police killed in 'terror' blast: ministry... | Business Insider
- Why saving the big bank that Republicans want to kill is a no-... | Business Insider