New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Spot The Uber Arbitrage | ZeroHedge
- S&P Tumbles 15 Points At Open, Erases All ECB QE Gains; EURUSD Opens Below 1.1150 As Traders Seek Safety Of Swiss Franc | ZeroHedge
- What to Look for in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- "Buy The Dip" In Gold; BofAML Says EURUSD Bounces Should Be Sold | ZeroHedge
- Economic Cycles: Is the Expansion Over? | Financial Sense
- With Syriza Leading By 7 Points, Greek Incumbents Fear-Monger Looming "Toilet-Paper-Run" | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $WMT | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Amazon Is Burning | Business Insider
- Lyon pull clear as Ibrahimovic lifts PSG | Business Insider
- Anti-austerity Syriza wins historic Greek election... | Business Insider
- Balotelli has Liverpool future - Rodgers | Business Insider
- WWE RAW Cancelled Due To Looming Snowstorm | Business Insider
- Russian Oil Giant Rosneft To Issue $6.1 Billion Of... | Business Insider
- Small-Cap Stocks Have 2 Key Advantages Over Large-Cap Stocks Right Now | Business Insider