New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This is Some Real BS | iBankCoin.com
- The Latest Updates About Ukraine And Flight MH17: News Roundup | ZeroHedge
- William O'Brien, Infamous CEO Of BATS, Has Left The Firm | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of England Leads Push For Deposit Confiscation - Japan, China, Russia Against Bail-Ins | ZeroHedge
- There is Nothing to Buy | iBankCoin.com
- Phantom Liquidity and Perfect Pilfering | Financial Sense
- Sunday Night Check-In | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US Now Has More Solar Workers Than Coal Miners | Business Insider
- This 26-Pound Folding Kayak Fits In The Trunk Of A Car | Business Insider
- Four Big Pieces Of Economic Data Are Coming Out Today | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 07/... | StreetInsider.com
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Woman Posts Selfie To Facebook Of Her Wearing Allegedly Stolen... | Business Insider
- Here's A Really Simple Argument That Stocks Will Keep... | Business Insider