New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Italy: Prime Minister Resigns After Referendum Defeat | Financial Sense
- David Rosenberg Throws Up On The "Trump Rally" - Here's Why | ZeroHedge
- Why Is China So Upset About Trump’s Taiwan Call – And Could It Lead to War? | Financial Sense
- Trump Taps Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt As EPA Head | ZeroHedge
- Leon Tuey: Secular Bull Market Has Years Left to Run | Financial Sense
- Factory Orders Surged Most In 16 Months (Before The Election) | ZeroHedge
- Trump Sold All His Stocks In June | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US officials: The fall of Aleppo... | Business Insider
- 21 signs it's time to quit your job | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- There's a provocative new trailer for the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' sequel | Business Insider
- 11 tech trends that will define 2017 | Business Insider
- Expanded gift card and loyalty features could boost Apple... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is Time magazine's Person of the Year | Business Insider