New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Hillary Rally" Fizzles As DB Hits New Record Low; Volkswagen Slammed; Oil Slides On Iran Statement | ZeroHedge
- The Unseen Revolution in Chinese Finances | Financial Sense
- Trump Takes The Lead In Latest Bloomberg Poll As All Eyes Turn To Tonight's Debate | ZeroHedge
- "Hillary 2016" Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- The Debate Results - Who Won? Who Lost? Who Was The Mystery Third Debater? | ZeroHedge
- The 2016 Presidential Election Comes Down To Only One Thing... | ZeroHedge
- Introducing the Military-Industrial-Elementary School Complex | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are 8 of the best loafers you can wear this fall | Business Insider
- Science-backed judgements people make based on the shape of your face... | Business Insider
- The guy who created the iPod and started Nest thinks Detroit is doing it all wrong (F, GM... | Business Insider
- THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY EXPLAINED: The trends creating new winners and losers in... | Business Insider
- 'Something funny was going on': Howard Dean defends his bizarre theory that... | Business Insider
- CHATBOTS EXPLAINED: Why... | Business Insider
- Report: White House bans the Defense Department from talking... | Business Insider