New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Starting Off Strong: Goldman Slashes Q4 GDP Estimate From 3.0% To 2.2% | ZeroHedge
- Greenspan: Price of Gold Will Rise | Financial Sense
- THE WALL STREET BULL IS COMING | iBankCoin.com
- Meanwhile, The French Are Revolting... | ZeroHedge
- LET’S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING IMPORTANT | iBankCoin.com
- Martin Armstrong: "At What Point Does Revolution Take Place?" | ZeroHedge
- Bad Debt At China's - And The World's - Largest Bank Surges By Most Ever | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Burkina President Compaore says not resigning, open to... | Business Insider
- Stock Market Today: Stocks Hit New Highs as Japan Boosts Stimulus | TheStreet.com
- Here's What Richard Branson Told Us About Virgin Galactic Just Last Month | Business Insider
- Everything You Need To Know About Beacons, The Tech Big Retail Is Counting On... | Business Insider
- LinkedIn Beats, Stock Falls, Then Rises (LNKD) | Business Insider
- Charlie Rangel Says Some Republicans 'Believe That... | Business Insider
- Jony Ive Explains Why The Apple Watch Was Harder To Design Than... | Business Insider