New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Traders Are Throwing Up All Over This Market: "It Feels Like The Algos Are Hooked Up To Tinder" | ZeroHedge
- The End Is Nigh For Europe As Officials Mull 2 Year Schengen "Suspension" | ZeroHedge
- "Buy High, Sell Low" - The Psychology Of Loss | ZeroHedge
- Capital Flight Intensifies in Italy and Spain | Financial Sense
- This Is What Central Bank Failure Looks Like (Part 4) | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: February 10 | ZeroHedge
- Markets Around The World Are Crashing; Gold Soars | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's an intriguing psychological reason it's so hard to stick to a diet | Business Insider
- Here are all of the Oscar-nominated movies you can stream right now | Business Insider
- Musk on the Model X: 'We over-engineered the car' (TSLA) | Business Insider
- US SPY CHIEF: We might hack... | Business Insider
- Here's how good con artists are able to trick you every time | Business Insider
- BREAKING: Scientists have discovered gravitational waves | Business Insider
- 'China's back is completely up against the wall today' | Business Insider