New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Having A Vagina Is Not Enough" - One Woman's View Of The Million-Pussy-March | ZeroHedge
- Ergogan Seeks Powers To Stay In Office Until 2029: Expect Perpetual State Of Emergency | ZeroHedge
- Mexican Protesters Seize Control Of U.S. Border Crossing In Tijuana | ZeroHedge
- Rubio Saves Tillerson Confirmation In 11-10 Vote | ZeroHedge
- Netanyahu, Trump To Talk By Phone Sunday; May Announce Move Of US Embassy To Jerusalem | ZeroHedge
- Nomi Prins Warns Financial Crash From Epic Debt, Asset Bubbles "Possible In Last Quarter 2017" | ZeroHedge
- "Sell The Inauguration" - Dow & Dollar Drop As Bonds & Bullion Pop | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump just made a vocal opponent of today's 'open internet'... | Business Insider
- We tested what might be the best dress shoes out... | Business Insider
- LEE COOPERMAN'S OMEGA: 2017 is the year for stock pickers... | Business Insider
- I attended the Women's March on Washington, and discovered it was about... | Business Insider
- Hawaiians strike back at Mark Zuckerberg over... | Business Insider
- Check out the Boeing airliner President Donald Trump is... | Business Insider
- Here is the stunning $1.5 billion stadium being built for the Atlanta... | Business Insider