New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- SCOTUS' "Assault Weapons Ban" Decision Looms | ZeroHedge
- Glencore Production Cuts Backfire After World's Second Largest Miner Vows To Fill The Glencore Void | ZeroHedge
- Jim Puplava, Echoing Gundlach and Icahn, Warns of Looming Bond Market Crisis | Financial Sense
- VIX Drops For 10th Day In A Row, Breaks Significant Technical Support | ZeroHedge
- Obama Defends The Failure Of His Syria Policy Before A Belligerent 60 Minutes | ZeroHedge
- Backwards Capitalism: Unprofitable Companies Outperforming For Last 15 Years | ZeroHedge
- Inspired By Game Of Thrones, TEPCO Resumes Building "Ice Wall" Around Fukushima | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This company created a ridiculously high-quality recreation of the original... | Business Insider
- Couples get silent treatment in London's new dating... | Business Insider
- Mets replace Tejada on roster with Triple-A SS Reynolds | Business Insider
- Dell employees are feeling nervous about the EMC merger but 'have a lot of... | Business Insider
- This graphic shows how two-thirds... | Business Insider
- Firing, suspension, retirement rock college football | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek