New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greece Shows Importance of Gold as Europeans Buy Coins and Bars | ZeroHedge
- Good On You, Alexis Tsipras (Part 1) | ZeroHedge
- Australia’s Housing Bubble: Myth, or Ticking Time Bomb? | Financial Sense
- A Beginning but No End | Financial Sense
- Greece-Inspired Momentum Intact? | Financial Sense
- Greece... Mattered: Surveying The Carnage | ZeroHedge
- NATO Member Turkey Breaks Ranks: Slams EU Austerity, Offers Greek Aid | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google just got replaced by Microsoft Bing in a big search partnership (GOOG)... | Business Insider
- Bill Gross says he will conserve water by eating fewer almonds | Business Insider
- One of the last things Jerry Yang did at Yahoo helped turn him into a... | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- You can now edit your Facebook photos just like you can on... | Business Insider
- A Dutch city is giving residents free money, no strings attached — here... | Business Insider
- 24 ways your office job is literally killing you | Business Insider