New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Options Traders Continue Their Unusual Hedging | ZeroHedge
- "You Are Redefining Yourself As A Comic-Book Villain" - Nick Denton's Open Letter To Peter Thiel | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Syrian Al-Qaeda Linked Rebel Who Freely Visited America Last Year | ZeroHedge
- The Return Of Fracking To UK? First Permit Issued In Five Years | ZeroHedge
- Obama: "World Leaders Are Rattled By Donald Trump" | ZeroHedge
- "Buying Here Is Like Picking Pennies In Front Of A Steamroller" - 10 Reasons To Be Bearish From Credit Suisse | ZeroHedge
- Violent Protesters Storm Trump Rally In New Mexico; Throw Rocks, Bottles At Riot Police | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 100 products that will make your home better | Business Insider
- The $6 trillion opportunity in the IoT | Business Insider
- Here's how ESPN's brilliant O.J. Simpson documentary could win an Oscar | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is trying to rebrand the Republican Party | Business Insider
- There are just 8 teams with a legit shot to win the World Series | Business Insider
- The 'war on cash' can be traced back to ancient times | Business Insider
- The fintech industry explained: The trends disrupting the world... | Business Insider