New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Implications for the Stock Market and Gold with a Yen Rally | Financial Sense
- Draghi Now Has All the Ammunition He Needs for QE - Implementation Still a Problem | Financial Sense
- Former BIS Chief Economist: "The System Is Dangerously Unanchored; It Is Every Man For Himself" | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Bulls Regain Upper Hand | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Is "Confused & Confusing" | ZeroHedge
- Things That Make You Go Hmmm... Like A 'Run' On The Gold 'Bank' | ZeroHedge
- Epic Bot Fraud: Up To 50% Of All Publisher Traffic Is From Fake Clicks; Billions In Ad Revenue At Risk | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's The Most Educated Town In Every State | Business Insider
- FCA recalls 3.3 mn autos worldwide for Takata airbags | Business Insider
- 16 Items That Are Cheaper At Costco | Business Insider
- Israeli air planes strike in Gaza Strip after rocket... | Business Insider
- Xi warns Hong Kong and Macau in 'one China' message | Business Insider
- How To Get A Few More Days Out Of An Opened Bottle Of Wine | Business Insider