New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: December 6 | ZeroHedge
- This Is Your Economy... On Drugs | ZeroHedge
- Jobs Added By Industry: Education, Transportation And Retail Winners; Information And Finance Losers | ZeroHedge
- Shanghai's Record Pollution Is Creeping Inside Buildings | ZeroHedge
- BP Pushing the Limits of Technology to Develop Ultra-Deep Fields | Financial Sense
- France Unemployment Surges To 16 Year High | ZeroHedge
- Ikea's Spanish Servers Crash When 20,000 People Apply For 400 Jobs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jay Z's 'Blunder' With Robinson Cano's... | Business Insider
- Investors In Eddie Lampert's Hedge Fund Are Jumping Ship | Business Insider
- I ‘Dated’ A Virtual Girlfriend For A Week To See What All Those Japanese Guys Are So... | Business Insider
- BITCOIN IS CRASHING — Digital Currency Tanks After Chinese Internet Company Suspends Usage | Business Insider
- Ohio Judge's Wife Allegedly Poisoned Him With Antifreeze... | Business Insider
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Enteromedics, ARCA Biopharma, Keryx Pharma | TheStreet.com
- Finally, You Can Play Video Games With Your Mouth Or Your Rear | Business Insider