New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Lackluster Start to the Year | Financial Sense
- Saturday Night at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- Fed's Dudley "US Dollar Wins"; Bitcoin "Not a Good Store Of Value" | ZeroHedge
- Global Debt Crosses $100 Trillion, Rises By $30 Trillion Since 2007; $27 Trillion Is "Foreign-Held" | ZeroHedge
- India Backs Russia's "Legitimate Interests" In Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- "No Inflation" Friday: The Dollar Has Lost 83.3% Against... | ZeroHedge
- Can the United States Rule the (Energy) World? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Celebrates Women All Over The World With A Doodle (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- 13 Things You Didn't Know Guys Were Doing On Pinterest | Business Insider
- There Might Be A Big Corruption Scandal Surrounding America's Dangerous New Painkiller... | Business Insider
- 5 Toxic Stocks to Sell in March | TheStreet.com
- Here's How Tesla Is Doing in China | TheStreet.com
- Jim Cramer Says Beware of Strong Unemployment Number | TheStreet.com