New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Value-At-Risk Fiasco | ZeroHedge
- Biggest Short Squeeze Since 2008 Bank Bailout And Epic VIX Rigging Sends Stocks Green For The Week | ZeroHedge
- All Of Our Hopes & Dreams Come Down To 0.25% | ZeroHedge
- Fed Fails - American Spending Growth Is Weakest Since March 2011 | ZeroHedge
- When the Story Breaks | Financial Sense
- Citigroup Chief Economist Thinks Only "Helicopter Money" Can Save The World Now | ZeroHedge
- Greece - Now What | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tropical Storm Erika to lose steam, but death toll rising | Business Insider
- A 24-year-old was held 4 months... | Business Insider
- 10 years after Hurricane Katrina, here's why New Orleans still faces... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Google sounds the death knell for Adobe Flash | Business Insider
- Prosecutors: No retrial for white officer who shot black... | Business Insider
- The CEO of this $30 billion company gives half of his gross income to charity (... | Business Insider