New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Greece About To "Lose" Its Gold Again? | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- The Virtual Immunity Of The Well-Connected: Gen. Petraeus Edition | ZeroHedge
- Rising Police Aggression A Telling Indicator Of Our Societal Decline | ZeroHedge
- Overseas Investors Have "Little Appetite" For Chasing Chinese Mania: JPM | ZeroHedge
- Cybersecurity Companies in the "Military-Internet Complex" | Financial Sense
- Can Israel Become the World’s Next Tech Capital? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's a funny reason people didn't understand how to use... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- More than 700 reported dead after massive... | Business Insider
- The amazing story of the team of... | Business Insider
- Putin says 'no regrets' over Crimea annexation | Business Insider
- Police dash cam video shows cop shooting and... | Business Insider
- Qaeda, allies take key regime holdout in northwest Syria | Business Insider