New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Chart That All "Above Average Intelligence Traders" Ignored Today | ZeroHedge
- A Prime Spot for an Amazon Drop | iBankCoin.com
- The End Of QE3, Trouble Ahead For The Bulls? | ZeroHedge
- New York, New Jersey Begin Mandatory Quarantines In Ebola Response | ZeroHedge
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
- Smart People Listen To Radiohead, Dumb People Listen To Beyoncé, Study Finds | ZeroHedge
- Fastest Pace Of Withdrawals From JPM's Gold Vault In Over A Year | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Newly Declassified CIA Paper Details A Tense Subplot In The Cold War Arms... | Business Insider
- Brooklyn Bowling Alley Shuts Down Because Ebola... | Business Insider
- Jack Bogle on Warren Buffett, Bill Gross and How to Invest in a Volatile Market | TheStreet.com
- U. Oregon Report Suggests Limiting... | Business Insider
- Amazon Is Taking A Beating This Morning (AMZN) | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek