New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Robotic Rally | iBankCoin.com
- The “New Normal” in EM Ex-China | Financial Sense
- The Magic Number Is Revealed: It Costs Central Banks $200 Billion Per Quarter To Avoid A Market Crash | ZeroHedge
- Let it Rest | iBankCoin.com
- Dummies Guide To President Obama's Early Warning System | ZeroHedge
- Ottawa Shooter Idenfitied As Canadian National Michael Zehaf Bibeau, Whose Passport Was Recently Seized | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Edgier Than You Think Today | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Canada raises 'terrorism' alert after soldier killed... | Business Insider
- Google Has A New App To Reinvent Email (GOOG) | Business Insider
- How All The Ivy League Endowments Performed This Year, From... | Business Insider
- Tour de France offers 2015 Alpe d'Huez finale | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Adobe Pulls Gawker Sponsorship After A Writer Tweeted A Joke About Bullying In The... | Business Insider
- Hong Kong's Leader... | Business Insider