New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Characteristics of a Good Listener | Altucher Confidential
- A Chink of Light into London’s Gold Vaults | ZeroHedge
- Concerns Grow About A Nuclear "Incident" In Europe After Spike In Radioactive Iodine Levels | ZeroHedge
- US Aircraft Carrier Group Begins "Routine" Patrols In Disputed South China Sea | ZeroHedge
- 50 Rhino Poachers Shot Dead After India Unleashes "Zero Tolerance" Conservation Policy | ZeroHedge
- New Political Turmoil In Italy After Renzi Quits As Ruling Party Leader, Triggering Re-election Battle | ZeroHedge
- CNN’s Don Lemon Triggered After Guest Calls His Segment ‘Fake News’ | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's exactly how to get out of an event without seeming like a flake | Business Insider
- 11 images that put gold's rarity into context | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- A Navy SEAL explains what to do if you're attacked by a dog | Business Insider
- Taxpayer money is keeping many Catholic schools alive | Business Insider
- A new German poll shows an unexpected challenge for Merkel | Business Insider
- THE INTERNET OF THINGS 2017 REPORT: How the IoT is improving lives to transform the... | Business Insider