New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Define Austerity: Spanish, Italian And Greek Debt/GDP Rise To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- 60% Of China's Water "Too Polluted To Drink" | ZeroHedge
- War Makes Us Poor | ZeroHedge
- Israeli Natural Gas May Reshape Mediterannean Energy Dynamics | Financial Sense
- Das: No Hard Landing for China, but Globalization Has Peaked | Financial Sense
- Runners | iBankCoin.com
- US/European Equity Indices Are Tumbling As WWIII Trumps Buybacks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Financial Times Rips Bill Ackman's New Deal Apart | Business Insider
- This 100-Year-Old Widow Describing The Moment She Met Her Husband Will Make You... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- The 10 Destinations Americans Dream About Visiting | Business Insider
- Why People Are Obsessed With Teen YouTube Star Bethany Mota | Business Insider
- Why A New Skyscraper In Saudi Arabia Could Mean Doom For The Global Economy... | Business Insider
- Here's Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's Letter To Brooklyn | Business Insider