New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Definitive Brexit "Wall Chart" | ZeroHedge
- 6 Charts Screaming Buy GOLD – Sell USD! Are US Equities On The Verge Of A Major Sell-Off? | ZeroHedge
- Ex-Jefferies Banker Fined For Using WhatsApp To Share Confidential Data | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Border Wall May Force Government Shutdown | ZeroHedge
- Bezos Bursts Above Buffett To Become World's Second Richest Man | ZeroHedge
- Country With The World's Largest Oil Reserves Runs Out Of Gasoline | ZeroHedge
- Iran's President Rouhani Visited Russia: Another Step To A Multipolar World | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- STOCKS REBOUND: Here's what you need to know (SNAP, F) | Business Insider
- 22 clothing items every man should own before he turns 30 | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- The executive behind Pizza Hut and KFC says robots could replace some fast-food... | Business Insider
- Environmental groups are suing over Trump's decision to approve... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton delivers fiery words for Trump without mentioning his name at a San Francisco conference | Business Insider
- Sex and relationship experts reveal 5 ways to have the best sex of your life | Business Insider