New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- First Europe, Now The Gulf's Leaders Agree To Form United Arab Military Force | ZeroHedge
- "Repeal, Don't Reform The IMF" Ron Paul Rages | ZeroHedge
- China Breakout | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Q1 2015 Reader Feedback – Please Rate our Market Recaps! | FundMyMutualFund
- Here's Which Emerging Markets Are Most Vulnerable To "External Shock" | ZeroHedge
- According To The TSA, You May Be A Terrorist If... | ZeroHedge
- Big Brother Is Here: Facebook Reveals Its Master Plan - Control All News Flow | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Elon Musk has a great idea for curing traffic congestion in big cities (... | Business Insider
- Land your dream job with the Resumonk Resume Creator [89% off] | Business Insider
- Iran negotiator says nuclear deal 'doable', issues... | Business Insider
- Virginia's imploding Sweet Briar College may have just been rescued | Business Insider
- Indiana governor now wants a 'fix' to... | Business Insider
- Wage disparities are leveling off | Business Insider
- Read the moving letter director Paul Haggis sent Leah... | Business Insider