New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Let Crude Crash: US Oil Producers Are Hedging At Levels Not Seen Since 2007 | ZeroHedge
- Putin Warns "US Has Pushed Russia Back Into Nuclear Arms Race" | ZeroHedge
- Is Britain Destroying Its Military To Appease Enemies? | ZeroHedge
- The Drone War Is On: Australian Startup Beats Google, Amazon | Financial Sense
- Earnings 'Magic' Exposed | ZeroHedge
- 'It's Apocalyptic, Our Town Is Finished" - Two Quakes Strikes Italy, Collapsing Buildings And Causing Panic | ZeroHedge
- Moody's Warns Deutsche Bank Is Dangerously Close To Falling Below Its "Default Point" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump to Stephanopoulos: 'You can tell your military expert that I... | Business Insider
- Apple added only 6,000 people last year — its slowest growth since 2009 (AAPL... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama have made for a striking... | Business Insider
- Jihadists 'shave beards' as pressure builds on Mosul... | Business Insider
- Microsoft invented a new way to bring your photos to life like never before —... | Business Insider
- GM is bringing IBM's Watson to its vehicles (GM, IBM) | Business Insider
- The GDP report just threw a wrench in one of Trump's main arguments | Business Insider