New 12 Month High for 3D Systems
Great day for shareholders of 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD), its shares hit a new 52-week high of $31.56 today. Mastery brought this stock to you just a few weeks ago when it was under $24.
Recall our April 12th article 3D Printing: The Next Big Thing. There's no need to cut and paste what we already said as the article title says it all.
We stand by our thesis -- While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Congrats to all the DDD longs.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Our "Junkie Economy" Will Soon Hit Rock Bottom | ZeroHedge
- 5 Banks To Plead Guilty To Criminal Rigging Charges, Pay $5.6 Billion For Manipulating Markets | ZeroHedge
- Broke Kansas To Tax Poor People By Placing $25 Limit On ATM Withdrawals | ZeroHedge
- What Is The Future For Saudi Aramco? | ZeroHedge
- Ray Dalio Slams Buffett For Being "Wrong On Gold", Says "Social Disruption" Is Inevitable | ZeroHedge
- Is Gartman About To "Gartman" Himself? | ZeroHedge
- Overheard In The FX Rigging "Cartel" Chatroom: "Mess This Up And Sleep With One Eye Open | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- US TV pioneer David Letterman bows out | Business Insider
- Formula One superstar Lewis Hamilton just signed a monster $44 million a year... | Business Insider
- Mothercare's ravaged business is finally being... | Business Insider
- This January quote from Obama may have crushed the hopes economists... | Business Insider
- Manufacturing activity slows in May | Business Insider
- There's a park in Bali where you can swim and play basketball with elephants... | Business Insider