3D Printing: The Next Big Thing
3D Printing is the future
Imagine this: the year is 2018, you're at home, in your backyard, throwing a nerf football around with your son. He has a great arm, and accidentally bombs one over the fence into the neighbours yard.
The neighbors pit bull trots over, and proceeds to tear your son's beloved nerf football to shreds.
Not to worry, you pull out your trusty Android phone (it was found in 2016 that the iPhone 7 causes cancer, so no one uses apple products anymore) and you go to the 3d printing store. You select a red nerf ball design, which will cost you $2.99. With your purchase, the schematics are sent wirelessly to the 3d printer in your study.
You and your son go inside, take a quick water break, grab your shiny new nerf football fresh off the printer and play resumes.
We are in the early stages of a technology that could literally change the world. The stock we like is 3D systems.
While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- "Is College Worth It?" - Here Is The Fed's Answer In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Pawns In A Deadly, Grotesque Geopolitical Game | ZeroHedge
- China Buys U.S. Debt at Fastest Pace on Record | Financial Sense
- Actually Apple's Net Cash Hasn't Grown In Two Years | ZeroHedge
- Efficient Markets? August Oil Futures Flash Smash & Crash Into Expiry | ZeroHedge
- Web Poll: Bullish or Bearish? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pro-Russian Separatists Officially Hand Over Black Boxes... | Business Insider
- Why People Love Working With 'Avengers' Director Joss Whedon | Business Insider
- Tons Of Major International Airlines Are... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, NFLX, AAPL, MCD, CMG... | Business Insider
- This Is The Best Gaming Tablet In The World | Business Insider
- This Is The Chart That Has Apple Bulls Super Stoked This Morning (AAPL) | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com