3D Printing: The Next Big Thing
3D Printing is the future
Imagine this: the year is 2018, you're at home, in your backyard, throwing a nerf football around with your son. He has a great arm, and accidentally bombs one over the fence into the neighbours yard.
The neighbors pit bull trots over, and proceeds to tear your son's beloved nerf football to shreds.
Not to worry, you pull out your trusty Android phone (it was found in 2016 that the iPhone 7 causes cancer, so no one uses apple products anymore) and you go to the 3d printing store. You select a red nerf ball design, which will cost you $2.99. With your purchase, the schematics are sent wirelessly to the 3d printer in your study.
You and your son go inside, take a quick water break, grab your shiny new nerf football fresh off the printer and play resumes.
We are in the early stages of a technology that could literally change the world. The stock we like is 3D systems.
While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Tells Democrats Boycotting Inauguration: "I Hope They Give Me Their Tickets, We Need Seats So Badly" | ZeroHedge
- US F-16 Photographed In Mock Dogfight With Russian Su-27 Above Area 51 | ZeroHedge
- Higher Interest Rates Good for Stocks | Financial Sense
- I HaVe A DRoNe... | ZeroHedge
- As Project Veritas Exposes “DisruptJ20” Plot To Cause Inauguration Chaos, Deplorables Out Organizer As Potential #PizzaGate Pedo | ZeroHedge
- Trump Trounces Yellen - Dollar Dumps, Erases All Post-Fed Gains | ZeroHedge
- Biggest Challenge of 2017 Directly Ahead for Gold, Stocks | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what it's like to earn a six-figure book... | Business Insider
- An eye doctor explains why your eyes twitch sometimes | Business Insider
- Trump's education secretary spars with Bernie... | Business Insider
- Here's how much it actually costs SpaceX when one of its rockets... | Business Insider
- Asia finds itself at a 'negative intersection' in an... | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs beats! | Business Insider
- THE VIRTUAL REALITY REPORT: How the early days of VR are unfolding and the challenges it must... | Business Insider