3D Printing: The Next Big Thing
3D Printing is the future
Imagine this: the year is 2018, you're at home, in your backyard, throwing a nerf football around with your son. He has a great arm, and accidentally bombs one over the fence into the neighbours yard.
The neighbors pit bull trots over, and proceeds to tear your son's beloved nerf football to shreds.
Not to worry, you pull out your trusty Android phone (it was found in 2016 that the iPhone 7 causes cancer, so no one uses apple products anymore) and you go to the 3d printing store. You select a red nerf ball design, which will cost you $2.99. With your purchase, the schematics are sent wirelessly to the 3d printer in your study.
You and your son go inside, take a quick water break, grab your shiny new nerf football fresh off the printer and play resumes.
We are in the early stages of a technology that could literally change the world. The stock we like is 3D systems.
While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- On the Freddie Gray Case and Baltimore’s Path to Poverty | ZeroHedge
- How Referenda Threaten the EU | Financial Sense
- Market Back to the Future (Again) | Financial Sense
- Delinquency Rates Surge in 2016, Poised to Head Higher | Financial Sense
- French Government Promises To Deal With Unions "Extremely Firmly" As Fuel Shortages Intensify | ZeroHedge
- SEC - Do Your Job!! | ZeroHedge
- Here’s How The U.S. Government Treats Whistleblowers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE CONNECTED CAR REPORT: Forecasts, competing technologies... | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN: These are the 21 stocks that matter most to hedge funds (DAL, HCA, C, AVGO, PCLN,... | Business Insider
- JIMMY CARTER: Donald Trump has tapped into a reservoir of 'inherent racism' | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- The VA Secretary compared veterans’ waits for care to ride waits at Disney | Business Insider
- The Golden State Warriors are no longer the favorite to win the NBA... | Business Insider
- 'The last thing we need is a bully in the pulpit': Hillary Clinton finds... | Business Insider