3D Printing: The Next Big Thing
3D Printing is the future
Imagine this: the year is 2018, you're at home, in your backyard, throwing a nerf football around with your son. He has a great arm, and accidentally bombs one over the fence into the neighbours yard.
The neighbors pit bull trots over, and proceeds to tear your son's beloved nerf football to shreds.
Not to worry, you pull out your trusty Android phone (it was found in 2016 that the iPhone 7 causes cancer, so no one uses apple products anymore) and you go to the 3d printing store. You select a red nerf ball design, which will cost you $2.99. With your purchase, the schematics are sent wirelessly to the 3d printer in your study.
You and your son go inside, take a quick water break, grab your shiny new nerf football fresh off the printer and play resumes.
We are in the early stages of a technology that could literally change the world. The stock we like is 3D systems.
While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow Tops 18,000 Following 1000-Point 5-Day Rip | ZeroHedge
- iBC is Going Olde School | iBankCoin.com
- "Twas The Day Before Xmas, And All Through The Fed..." | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: What Happens When A California Driver Finally Snaps | ZeroHedge
- China’s Pivot Toward Europe May Cut U.S. Out of Deal | Financial Sense
- Did The Saudis And The US Collude In Dropping Oil Prices? | ZeroHedge
- Calling 'BS' On Projections Of A Decade of $20 Oil | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Conglomerate Stocks: Year in Review and Where to Profit in 2015 | TheStreet.com
- David Tepper Is Worried We're About To Relive 1999 | Business Insider
- The Top 10 Things We Learned About The Economy And Markets In 2014 | Business Insider
- BAE Systems wins $1.2bn US contract | Business Insider
- Same-Day Delivery Services Are Going After Brick-And-Mortar... | Business Insider
- S. Africa's Zuma hints at 5th wife | Business Insider
- Plunging Energy Prices Slow Development of Tuscaloosa Marine Shale | TheStreet.com