3D Printing: The Next Big Thing
3D Printing is the future
Imagine this: the year is 2018, you're at home, in your backyard, throwing a nerf football around with your son. He has a great arm, and accidentally bombs one over the fence into the neighbours yard.
The neighbors pit bull trots over, and proceeds to tear your son's beloved nerf football to shreds.
Not to worry, you pull out your trusty Android phone (it was found in 2016 that the iPhone 7 causes cancer, so no one uses apple products anymore) and you go to the 3d printing store. You select a red nerf ball design, which will cost you $2.99. With your purchase, the schematics are sent wirelessly to the 3d printer in your study.
You and your son go inside, take a quick water break, grab your shiny new nerf football fresh off the printer and play resumes.
We are in the early stages of a technology that could literally change the world. The stock we like is 3D systems.
While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Furious Chinese Rioters Beat Corrupt Policemen To Death | ZeroHedge
- Avoiding the Crude Summer Trap | iBankCoin.com
- Tuesday Humor: QE Was For "The Man On The Street" Says Chairman Emeritus Bernanke | ZeroHedge
- Testosterone in the Financial Markets | ZeroHedge
- Japan Has Proven That Central Banks Cannot Generate Growth With QE | ZeroHedge
- This Raises a Few Eyebrows | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Warns West "Remove Forces"; Begins Military Exercise On Ukraine Border | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon Will Now Offer Old HBO Content For Prime Customers | Business Insider
- E-COMMERCE INSIDER: Amazon Sales Tax —... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Rising Sea Levels Could Cause Staggering Damage To These Cities | Business Insider
- Cubs And D-Backs Are Wearing Gorgeous Throwback... | Business Insider
- This Year Capped The Deadliest 3-Year Period For Sherpas... | Business Insider
- Why Facebook Just Got Upgraded | TheStreet.com