3D Printing: The Next Big Thing
3D Printing is the future
Imagine this: the year is 2018, you're at home, in your backyard, throwing a nerf football around with your son. He has a great arm, and accidentally bombs one over the fence into the neighbours yard.
The neighbors pit bull trots over, and proceeds to tear your son's beloved nerf football to shreds.
Not to worry, you pull out your trusty Android phone (it was found in 2016 that the iPhone 7 causes cancer, so no one uses apple products anymore) and you go to the 3d printing store. You select a red nerf ball design, which will cost you $2.99. With your purchase, the schematics are sent wirelessly to the 3d printer in your study.
You and your son go inside, take a quick water break, grab your shiny new nerf football fresh off the printer and play resumes.
We are in the early stages of a technology that could literally change the world. The stock we like is 3D systems.
While 3D printing could ultimately turn out to be a fad in the consumer world and the investment world (much like nanotech in the early 2000's), 3D systems is not some fly-by-night company. They are a legitimate, profitable company.
Analysts are projecting a 46% increase in DDD sales this year, and 18% in 2013. We think this is a conservative estimate for 2013, and if 3D printing really takes off, it could prove to be the investment of the decade.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Peter Thiel "Fixes" America's Anti-Business Policies In 6 Words | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Close "Not Off The Lows", Small Caps Unchanged Since Oct 2013 | ZeroHedge
- One Lucky SOB | iBankCoin.com
- The 'New Normal' American Dream | ZeroHedge
- "Smart Money" BTFATH At Most Furious Pace In Over A Year, 2Y Short-Squeeze Possible | ZeroHedge
- The Geopolitical Situation In Europe | ZeroHedge
- Mission Accomplished: Relentless USDJPY Buying Erases Overnight Market Drop | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jimmy Choo IPO: It's Profitable But Sales Growth Is In... | Business Insider
- Here Are Some Of The Amazing Things We Saw At The #FloodWallStreet Protests | Business Insider
- The iPhone 6 Is Slightly More Water Resistant Than Its Predecessors, But Don... | Business Insider
- A Miss America Contestant Was Given 20 Seconds To Answer A Question About... | Business Insider
- NASA's MAVEN enters Mars orbit | Business Insider
- Bids invited for Robin Williams' 'Mork' suit | Business Insider
- I Achieved Total Relaxation While Floating In A Stranger's Apartment | Business Insider