3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Marc Faber Responds To CNBC Mockery, Asks "How Has CNBC's Portfolio Done Since 1999?" | ZeroHedge
- Economy Expands at 4.0% Annual Rate in Q2 | Financial Sense
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- The Current ECB Programs Create a QE-like Environment, Setting Up for Moral Hazards | Financial Sense
- A Long-Term Look at Inflation | Financial Sense
- Greenspan Fears "False Dawn" In US Economy, Warns Of "Equity Correction At Some Point" | ZeroHedge
- Japanese Unemployment Jumps To Worst In 2014 As Household Spending & Retail Sales Drop For 3rd Month | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- LEAKED: A Gold iPhone 6 Is Coming With A New Apple Logo Design On The Back (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 150 Feared Trapped In Landslide In India Village | Business Insider
- Rand Paul Will Release A Book Ahead Of His Potential... | Business Insider
- The Recovery Doesn't Look As Good After A Revision Buried In Today's GDP Report (... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's How To Get A Sommelier To Offer You Wines That Aren't On The Menu... | Business Insider
- Alibaba Is Selling A Knockoff Version Of Jeff Koons' $58 Million 'Balloon... | Business Insider