3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama to Veto Bill Requiring Background Checks on Syrian Refugees | Financial Sense
- ISIS Oil Trade Full Frontal: "Raqqa's Rockefellers", Bilal Erdogan, KRG Crude, And The Israel Connection | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Arrests Generals Who Stopped Syria-Bound, Weapons-Laden, Spook Trucks | ZeroHedge
- The IMF Confirms Yuan Inclusion In SDR Basket At 10.92% Weight, Above JPY And GBP | ZeroHedge
- What Does History Say About the First Rate Hike and Stocks? | Financial Sense
- BTFD "Is Coming To An End" JPM Warns, As It Lowers Equity Allocation Most In 6 Years | ZeroHedge
- Can The Oil Industry Really Handle This Much Debt? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump drops event with black pastors after some object | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Shiffrin uses blazing final run to win World Cup slalom | Business Insider
- Change in Thanksgiving weekend spending stumps retailers | Business Insider
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 12: Gronk injured; Pats lose to... | Business Insider
- Police: Bus overturns, 1 serious injury, 34 minor injuries... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek