3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- European Bonds Plunge Most In 8 Months, Stocks Worst Week In 2 Months | ZeroHedge
- Stick Save To Close The Week | ZeroHedge
- Is the Market Over-Reacting? | Financial Sense
- Bizarro Time As Better Data Sends Stocks Lower | ZeroHedge
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- The Economic Engine Of Europe Is Beginning To Sputter | ZeroHedge
- What Could End the Rally in U.S. High-Yield Credit? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Gisele's Backside Is Starring In A New Ad Campaign | Business Insider
- The Guy Who Created Google+ And Then Redesigned Facebook Has A New Job (FB) | Business Insider
- You Can Already See The All Of The Hedge Funders Flying Out To The Hamptons Today [MAP] | Business Insider
- 12 Disruptive Technologies That Are Changing The World | Business Insider
- Longtime Rivals Snooki And Chris Christie Have Awkward First Encounter | Business Insider
- This Video Test Will Give You An Idea Of How Intelligent You Are | Business Insider
- Those Classy, Upscale Pawn Shops May Be Too Good To Be True | Business Insider