3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- View From Far Above | ZeroHedge
- Forex Scandal Exposes Difficulty of Financial Regulation | Financial Sense
- Still Lower Prices Ahead For Oil? | Financial Sense
- Energy & The Economy - Why Society Will Be Forced To Become Less Complex | ZeroHedge
- LooTeRS!!! | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Retail Offsets Eurozone Weakness | Financial Sense
- Swiss Gold Initiative: Good Idea With Unintended Consequences | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Surprising Things That Are Worth Less Than Apple | TheStreet.com
- Retire in Toledo? 12 Surprising Places That Best Serve Older Americans | TheStreet.com
- If You're a Baby Boomer, Here Are the 12 Worst Cities to Retire | TheStreet.com
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- No 'significant' new proposals in nuclear talks: Iran... | Business Insider
- Microsoft: Compared To Apple And Yahoo, We Are NOT Overpaying Our New CEO (MSFT) | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com