3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- SaVinG PRiVaTe EmaiLS | ZeroHedge
- Biotech Rampage | iBankCoin.com
- Baltic Dry Index Crashes: Calamity or False-Alarm? | ZeroHedge
- Aussie Gold Production Surges To Its Highest Since 2003 | ZeroHedge
- Putin Condemns "Brazen Murder Of Boris Nemtsov" As "Politically Motivated" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Mar 4, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- It’s Shocking Because It’s Normal | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This guy has made a business of secretly... | Business Insider
- Apple reportedly delays production of larger iPad (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Find your favorite Apple Watch with this website that lets you mix and match... | Business Insider
- Ken Griffin makes $90,000 per hour even while he's sleeping, according to his... | Business Insider
- Here are some ridiculous things you can buy if you have boatloads of money | Business Insider
- This 5-minute presentation will convince you that Amazon is screwed (AMZN) | Business Insider
- ING says to end stake in former insurance arm Voya | Business Insider