3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap August 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Does Obama Need An Ice Bucket Challenge? | ZeroHedge
- An Organic Booyah to You | iBankCoin.com
- More Scaremongery: Inhofe Warns ISIS "Developing A Method To Blow Up A Major US City" | ZeroHedge
- European & Russian Stocks Surge Despite Tumbling Bund Yields | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street's Take On Jackson Hole: "Yellen Was Not Dovish Enough" | ZeroHedge
- Russia Releases Video Of Massive Army Drill To "Contain Armed Conflict In Imaginary State"; Schedules 2 More | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Oil Prices Are Having A Brutal Summer | Business Insider
- How To Tell If You're Boring Someone To Death | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Health Results Of An Asian Noodle Study Inspired Interesting Reactions From College... | Business Insider
- Former PayPal Exec: eBay Should Just Rebrand As PayPal | Business Insider
- RAND PAUL: 'Let The Democrats Put Forward A War Hawk Like Hillary... | Business Insider
- Dad-To-Be Captured His Wife's Entire Pregnancy In Just 6 Seconds | Business Insider