3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Administration Toughens Asylum Rules, Speeds Deportation Process | ZeroHedge
- Was The Catalyst Fund Really The Catalyst? | ZeroHedge
- Trump Has Syphilis? | ZeroHedge
- Ken Fisher on Double-Digit Returns and Beating the Consensus | Financial Sense
- A Storm Is Brewing Over Europe | Financial Sense
- The NY Times Asks "How Can We Get Rid Of Trump?" | ZeroHedge
- "Fake Data": Economists Concerned Trump Administration Will Adopt 'Alternative' Economic Facts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The top 30 prospects in the 2017 NBA Draft | Business Insider
- THE US DIGITAL MEDIA AD REVENUE... | Business Insider
- There’s an alliance growing between Saudi Arabia and Israel — and Iran should... | Business Insider
- Report: Trump's lawyer hand-delivered Michael... | Business Insider
- Trump told members of his golf club to... | Business Insider
- Here's what's next for the Mexican peso | Business Insider
- The Senate is investigating Russian... | Business Insider