3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Future Is Smaller - That's The Only Way This Works | ZeroHedge
- When Twitter Word Order Goes Badly Wrong | ZeroHedge
- Head Doctor Fighting Africa's "Out Of Control" Ebola Epidemic Contracts The Virus | ZeroHedge
- Congress Brings Socialism To America With This Proposed Law | ZeroHedge
- In Potentially "Lethal Blow" For Obamacare, US Appeals Court Finds Insurance Subsidies Invalid In Most States | ZeroHedge
- Year To Date Gains Stand At 20% | iBankCoin.com
- The Autobiography of Kissing | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- RICHMOND FED MANUFACTURING SURVEY BEATS | Business Insider
- A Bachelorette Contestant Was Allegedly Called... | Business Insider
- The Restaurant Industry Still Hasn't Recovered From The Recession | Business Insider
- THE SNAPCHAT REPORT: The User Numbers, Demographics, And Early Marketing... | Business Insider
- A Facebook Product Guy Says Foursquare Has 'Failed At Everything It Was Once Good At... | Business Insider
- 17 Facts About North Korea That Will Blow Your Mind | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek