3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What I Learned from Chess | Altucher Confidential
- The Fun-Durr-Mental Reason Why Stocks Are Bouncing (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Why Biden Would Be a TERRIBLE President | ZeroHedge
- Which Countries Are Most Exposed to China’s Currency Devaluation? | Financial Sense
- Wrong Move | iBankCoin.com
- Air Conditioner Failure At CenturyLink Data Center Takes ITG Dark Pool Offline | ZeroHedge
- It's Not SUNE For Hedge Fund Hotels As The Liquidation Continues | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 70th annual tomato battle leaves Spanish town red | Business Insider
- Lawyers are just as likely to lose their jobs to robots as truck drivers and... | Business Insider
- Spain officials dismiss 'gag-law' fine for woman... | Business Insider
- Dixon: Karam has strong support system to help with crash | Business Insider
- Rubio says strength is only way to maintain peace with... | Business Insider
- Cutler and the Bears thin at receiver as season nears | Business Insider
- LEADING OFF: Cubs face Bumgarner; Greinke looks for rebound... | Business Insider