3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- As Goes Uber? New York City Drops English Test For Yellow Cab Drivers | ZeroHedge
- Children Of The American Police State: Just Another Brick In The Wall | ZeroHedge
- Bretton Woods: RIP | Financial Sense
- Embracing "Slavery" In Hillbama's America | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of Obama's Louisiana Visit | ZeroHedge
- Marx & Markets | ZeroHedge
- Three Political Risks to Watch Out for Post-US Election | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 6 burning questions we still need answered on 'Making a Murderer' season 2 | Business Insider
- Android Pay finds its first loyalty partner in Walgreens (WBA,... | Business Insider
- Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the... | Business Insider
- Shake Shack's optimistic forecasts might be out of reach | Business Insider
- IPOs are signaling good news for investors | Business Insider
- The 25 most ruthless leaders of all time | Business Insider
- Amazon is planning a third drive-thru grocery location (AMZN) | Business Insider