3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Reserves Tumble By $69 Billion, Biggest Drop Since January | ZeroHedge
- Buy The F**king All Time Highs: Stocks Melt-Up | ZeroHedge
- Schiller Warns: Stocks Are Partying Like Its 1929! | ZeroHedge
- Denzel Washington Slams Mainstream Media For Peddling "Bullshit" | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Biggest Test So Far | ZeroHedge
- Are Fiscal Stimulus Expectations Too High? | Financial Sense
- Italy: Prime Minister Resigns After Referendum Defeat | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The iPhone 7S could mark the fourth straight year Apple makes the... | Business Insider
- One brutal table from McKinsey shows how... | Business Insider
- Syria rebels call for Aleppo truce to evacuate civilians | Business Insider
- Top-ranking House Democrat: US drug policy is 'unfinished... | Business Insider
- A lesson on life's end: How one college class is rethinking doctor... | Business Insider
- China just gave the clearest signal yet that its economy is bouncing back | Business Insider
- A mind-boggling video Magic Leap used to recruit employees had... | Business Insider