3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The 1min 37sec Guide To Beating Fear (And Making Money Like I Do) | Altucher Confidential
- The New Millennial Dream: Make Over $200,000 And Retire At 90 | ZeroHedge
- Does The U.S. Have A Plan For The Post-Oil Era? | ZeroHedge
- First Photos Of US Soldiers In Syria Released | ZeroHedge
- It's Over: Even MSNBC Turns On Hillary - "Stop Lying, Stop Digging" | ZeroHedge
- The Looting Stage Of Capitalism Begins: Germany's Assault On The IMF | ZeroHedge
- A Spirit Of Violence And Civil Unrest Is Rising In America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rich Americans trust old white guys the most | Business Insider
- A flight attendant shares 3 things most people... | Business Insider
- Damning report reveals horrifying extent of Baylor sexual-assault... | Business Insider
- President Obama calls for the end of nuclear weapons at Hiroshima | Business Insider
- We might see a long-lost character return to 'Game of Thrones' this week | Business Insider
- The country's summer outlook has been released, and it’s going to be unusually hot | Business Insider
- SpaceX is about to launch it's 25th rocket into space — here's why that... | Business Insider