3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The 2017 Outlook: Shifting Regimes | Financial Sense
- Gun Owners Vs. Social Justice Warriors | ZeroHedge
- Ep. 206: Steven Johnson – Did The Invention Of The Record Player Cause More Boys Than Girls In China? | Altucher Confidential
- A Trade War Is in No One's Interest | Financial Sense
- Here's Why America's Drug War Has Been An Epic Failure | ZeroHedge
- Nothing Is Real: When Reality TV Programming Masquerades As Politics | ZeroHedge
- Neither Intelligent Nor Wise, But Definitely Dangerous | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This website will share your personal information with anyone — here... | Business Insider
- THE INTERNET OF THINGS 2017 REPORT: How the IoT is improving lives to transform the... | Business Insider
- Rolex is suddenly battling one of the biggest threats in history | Business Insider
- Judge rules that the US must release photos from Abu... | Business Insider
- 9 things you can do today to be more productive tomorrow | Business Insider
- SUMMERS: Trump's populism is a 'dagger at Ohio'... | Business Insider
- How to experience the Sundance Film Festival like a celebrity | Business Insider