3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Contrarians Take Note: Investors Betting Big on Stocks | Financial Sense
- Gold Imports ‘Phenomenal’ In India - 571 Percent Surge To 150 Tonnes in November | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: December 17 | ZeroHedge
- Top Ranked Oil & Gas Plays | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Shocks With Emergency Rate Hike, Boosts Interest Rate From 10.5% To 17% | ZeroHedge
- Abort? EURUSD In Catastrophe Mode | iBankCoin.com
- Logistics Bellwether FedEx Misses Across The Board Despite Plunging Energy Costs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Series Of Big Storms Won't Be Enough To Fix The California Drought | Business Insider
- Now Instagram Is Dominating Twitter In... | Business Insider
- The Pentagon Once Considered False-Flag Attacks To Justify An Invasion Of... | Business Insider
- US cinemas cancel film parody of N.Korea leader after... | Business Insider
- Russia Is Throwing The Kitchen Sink... | Business Insider
- This Impatient Passenger Deployed The... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek