3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. Inflation Now Driven by Euro/USD | Financial Sense
- US Services PMI Surges To 6-Month Highs, Decouples From Hard Data Reality | ZeroHedge
- Another 8 Million Barrels Added to Oil Storage | ZeroHedge
- Waiting & Watching | iBankCoin.com
- 3 Things: No Money, Wall Street's Big Scam, Bottom 80% | ZeroHedge
- Beyond Iran And Pakistan: 7 Nuclear Wannabes | ZeroHedge
- A MeSSaGe To YeMeN... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Two police officers who shot an unarmed man in the face won a $4... | Business Insider
- Why Emilia Clarke turned down the lead in 'Fifty Shades of... | Business Insider
- German business confidence rises in March: Ifo | Business Insider
- Cameron, Miliband open UK election campaign with TV... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Facebook gave partners only 2 months to ready their Messenger... | Business Insider
- RBS hopes to rake in £2.5 billion selling off Citizens Financial | Business Insider