3 Stocks for a Market Crash
They are: The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI), LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD), and Loral Space & Communications (LORL).
Why these 3 stocks? They are all in Tech, which typically drops hard during a risk-off situation like today's -50 point bloodbath in the Nasdaq.
Secondly, they are all severely over-valued. All three have a P/E >50 and a Forward P/E >50. Shares could literally be cut in half and valuations would still be suspect.
And lastly, LNKD and ULTI are trading +100% above their 52 week low. LORL is trading at 70% above its 52 week low.
Mastery Bottom Line
We don't know if a market crash is coming. However, recent market conditions have been less than stellar.
Keep these stocks on your radar as potential trades on the short side if we roll-over here.
Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI)
Over the past 12 months Ultimate Software Group Inc (ULTI) shares have traded between $49.08 and its 52-week high of $106.40. Ultimate Software Group Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 419.8 and EPS of 0.24.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.50. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 1008.7 and EPS of 0.12.
Loral Space and Communications (LORL)
Over the past 12 months Loral Space and Communications Inc (LORL) shares have traded between $51.90 and its 52-week high of $82.48. Loral Space and Communications Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 175.9 and EPS of 0.85.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What To Expect When You're Expecting The FOMC | ZeroHedge
- Peak Hubris | ZeroHedge
- Stoeferle: Helicopter Money Coming and It Will Boost Gold Market to New Highs | Financial Sense
- "We Live In A Dystopic, Orwellian Ball Of Crazy" | ZeroHedge
- For Those Who Slept Through The "Yen Rollercoaster", This Is What You Missed | ZeroHedge
- Who’s First With The Helicopters? | ZeroHedge
- "Real, Imminent Threat" That Next World War Will Be Initiated By First Strike EMP Weapon | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- AMC's purchase of a small theater chain could mean trouble... | Business Insider
- The 'click fraud' legal battle between ad tech giant Criteo and... | Business Insider
- 'Bernie or bust' supporters take to the streets... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- 5 ways fintech is shaping the future of financial services | Business Insider
- Matt Damon says HBO has canceled 'Project Greenlight' | Business Insider
- The ultimate beginner's guide to hiking Colorado's famous 14,... | Business Insider