3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Hilarious Twist Herbalife Strikes Back At Bill Ackman, Tells His Investors To Pull Their Money | ZeroHedge
- Sunday Morning Charts | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: Why We're Stuck with a Bubble Economy | ZeroHedge
- 21st Century - Reality Vs. Storyline | ZeroHedge
- The 9 Words Every Democratic Congressman Dreads | ZeroHedge
- Market’s Bill of Health – Momentum Continues to Weaken | Financial Sense
- Weekly Look | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Powerful Photos Of Protesters In Kiev Triumphantly Hammering The Toppled... | Business Insider
- Barack Obama, Ashton Kutcher, And Shakira Want Every Teacher To Spend One Hour Teaching... | Business Insider
- China Looks To Bring Hammer Of Justice Down On Organized Activism | Business Insider
- Chinese Ships Are Sailing Near Disputed Islands Claimed By Japan | Business Insider
- 14 Incredibly Awkward Google Street View Photos | Business Insider
- This Map Shows The Big Split In The California Economy | Business Insider
- Here's Why 'The Internet Of Things' Will Be Huge, And Drive Tremendous... | Business Insider