3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Technical Risk Management Rules (Video) | ZeroHedge
- "Panicked" Citi Trader "Who Fired Off Repeated Sell Orders" Behind Pound Flash Crash | ZeroHedge
- Which Of These Would You Rather Have In Your Safe? | ZeroHedge
- What Time Will The ECB Tip Its Hand | ZeroHedge
- Is the Student Loan Bubble Getting Ready to Pop? | Financial Sense
- Carrier & The Broken Window Narrative | ZeroHedge
- In Unprecedented Move, Dallas Pension System Suspends Withdrawals | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 26 gifts your dad actually wants this holiday season | Business Insider
- Why people believe lies and Trump's conspiracy theories | Business Insider
- THE EVERYTHING SHIPPER: Amazon and the new age of delivery (... | Business Insider
- LeBron James' business guru says ESPN isn't screwed... | Business Insider
- Lululemon is soaring after beating on earnings and raising its guidance (LULU) | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- 'I'm going to negotiate prices': Trump... | Business Insider