3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Can I Be As Unhappy As Possible? | Altucher Confidential
- The Full List Of Hillary's Planned Tax Hikes | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jul 29, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Who Buys Legal Weed? | ZeroHedge
- Michael Hudson: Obama Said Hillary Will Continue His Legacy – And Indeed She Will! | ZeroHedge
- Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta; Until You Get Sentenced To 21 Months In Federal Prison | ZeroHedge
- With All Eyes On Tonight's BOJ Announcement, A "Minor" Snag Emerges | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Oil just made a huge move, and nobody noticed | Business Insider
- The retail industry is panicking over Sports Authority's bankruptcy | Business Insider
- Boom or bust ahead for fintech companies? | Business Insider
- ARMY RANGER: The difference between covert and clandestine operations... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- The US military is returning a huge parcel of land back to Japan | Business Insider
- These 10 incredible things happen to our planet every summer — here's why | Business Insider