3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hillary Seeks Funds To "Save The World From Donald Trump" | ZeroHedge
- Lessons from Japan: Decades of Decay, Endless Monetary Expansion | Financial Sense
- Stunning Images Of Ramadi Show The Devastating Impact Of War | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: 100s Of M1 Abrams Tanks Roll Through Houston, TX | ZeroHedge
- Europe Is Now the Frontline in the War on Cash | ZeroHedge
- Economist: US Won't Tip Into Recession Until 2019 (If the Fed Doesn't Mess Things Up) | Financial Sense
- Buchanan: If There's A 2nd Cold War, Did Russia Really Start It? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tribune Publishing has thrown out Gannett's offer to buy it (TPUB, GCI) | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Obama commutes the prison sentences of 58 people | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- The 19 most popular honeymoon destinations in Europe | Business Insider
- A psychological trick to get anyone to like you | Business Insider
- Blake Lively goes up against a great white shark in the squirm-inducing 'The... | Business Insider