3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- As China Admits It Lied About Its Local Debt Levels, Local Billionaires Are Quietly Liquidating Their Assets | ZeroHedge
- The Job You Want, the Pay You Deserve, and the Education You Can Afford | Financial Sense
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Dramatic Footage: How Venezuelans Get Milk Powder | ZeroHedge
- Is This The Most Successful Trade Of The Last Decade? | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Company Replaces Humans With Robots, Production Skyrockets, Mistakes Disappear | ZeroHedge
- Why Did Greece Get 'Bitch-Slapped', While Ukraine Got Some 'Good-Loving' From Europe? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Japan releases master recording of emperor's war-end... | Business Insider
- Rouhani: The nuclear deal is a 'third way'... | Business Insider
- A radical group of teachers is asking 8-year-olds to answer life's... | Business Insider
- Thomas Piketty has a new book coming out and Paul Krugman isn't sure why | Business Insider
- Mourinho seethes as Arsenal land Wembley blow | Business Insider
- Washington DC is literally sinking | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know in European markets right now | Business Insider