3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Israel Refuses To Pay Old Oil Debt To Iran | ZeroHedge
- Chinese State Paper Warns "War Will Be Inevitable" Unless U.S. Stops Meddling In Territorial Dispute | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: The Case For Truly 'Free' Trade | ZeroHedge
- McDonalds Responds To Minimum Wage Protests | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton's Speech Requirements: Private Jets, Presidential Suites And Lots Of Cash | ZeroHedge
- Have You Heard Of India’s Newest Gold Ponzi Scheme? | ZeroHedge
- GDP Seasonal Adjustment: There’s No Smoking Gun | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Conservative newcomer Duda wins Polish presidential... | Business Insider
- Charter Communications is near an agreement to buy Time Warner Cable for $... | Business Insider
- Norwich down Middlesbrough to win promotion jackpot | Business Insider
- Incredible GIFs show how a jet engine actually works | Business Insider
- Demonstrator shot dead as protests erupt outside... | Business Insider
- Samsung is going into total meltdown (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Spanish local election shakes up political landscape | Business Insider