3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China: Has Policy Reflation Lost Momentum? | Financial Sense
- Philly Fed State Coincident Index Declines to Multi-Year Lows | Financial Sense
- "Don't Try To Be A Hero Today" Veteran Trader Warns "Self-Preservation Is Paramount" | ZeroHedge
- Fed Credibility Collapses - Rate-Cut Now More Likely For Next Year | ZeroHedge
- Shilling: World Facing High Probability of Panic Deflation | Financial Sense
- What the leave vote means for gold going forward | ZeroHedge
- Biometric Technology, "Brainprints", and the Death of the Password | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Citigroup CEO reassures staff on Brexit: 'Citi is well positioned' (C) | Business Insider
- Yahoo's former CEO just bought a $3.35 million home in Los Angeles — take a look... | Business Insider
- Even Beijing isn't sure what it is trying to achieve in the South China Sea | Business Insider
- A woman who has read over 4,000 résumés says this is the biggest... | Business Insider
- Sonic is doubling down on this deal to compete in the fast-food budget battles | Business Insider
- AOL's consumer brands boss Jimmy Maymann talks to us... | Business Insider
- Africa's richest man has a big plan to fix one... | Business Insider