3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- If You're A Kid Living In New Orleans, Move To Salt Lake City! | ZeroHedge
- The Problem With Helicopter Money | Financial Sense
- Germany Goes There: "You Can't Compare Deutsche Bank To Lehman" | ZeroHedge
- Blood Brothers: The Bank of England and the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) | ZeroHedge
- Saudis Offer To Cut Production By 500,000 Barrels: "The Oil Market Situation Is Much More Critical" | ZeroHedge
- A Crashing Deutsche Bank Scrambles To Assure Markets That It Is "Fine" | ZeroHedge
- DOJ Is Assessing Size Of Criminal Penalty It Can Levy On Volkswagen "Without Putting Company Out Of Business" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Fed is taxing your retirement plan without you knowing it... | Business Insider
- It cost Canada $43 million to support the royal family in 2015 | Business Insider
- Cold War-era allies are finally putting North Korea on... | Business Insider
- Here's what happens when you get bitten by a black widow | Business Insider
- 'They gave me a defective mic': Trump lashes out over supposed mic issue | Business Insider
- It looks like the national debt would go up with Clinton, and up... | Business Insider
- A 26-year-old with nearly $150,000 in the bank says... | Business Insider