3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CPI Remains Stubbornly High as Yellen's "Noise" Won't Go Away | ZeroHedge
- Tapering Is Now Tightening | Financial Sense
- Stocks Are Up - It's Tuesday Durr! | ZeroHedge
- Spot The China Liquidity Crisis | ZeroHedge
- US Government Releases Alleged Evidence Of MH17 Missile Trajectory | ZeroHedge
- The Ambitious Plan To Break California Into 6 States – A Model For The Future? | ZeroHedge
- Monday Night Chart Surfing | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Argentines Are Preparing Themselves For A Lost Year | Business Insider
- Here's What We Know About Cell Phones And Cancer | Business Insider
- Even Samsung Has Been Reading The Latest iPhone 6 Rumors | Business Insider
- The Surprising Demographics Of Who Shops Online And On... | Business Insider
- Here's Why Students Fall Asleep During Lectures | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- These New Technologies Are Making Smartphones Less... | Business Insider