3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DuMB AND DuMBKoPF... | ZeroHedge
- Exploring the Clash Within Civilizations | Financial Sense
- While We Wait for Yet Another FOMC Statement... | Financial Sense
- Ukraine "Truce"? Tanks Are Rolling In Poland As NATO Plans Permanent Eastern European Bases | ZeroHedge
- Could the US Dollar Carry Trade Crash Stocks? | ZeroHedge
- "We Can't Do This Forever," Fed Admits "Market Will Overwhelm Us" | ZeroHedge
- In Denmark You Are Now Paid To Take Out A Mortgage | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Maxwell leads Australian ODI win over England | Business Insider
- UN chief backs regional African force to fight Boko Haram... | Business Insider
- Super Bowl puts American football fans on seat's edge | Business Insider
- 12 ways to save your iPhone's battery (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Panasonic closes TV plant in China, to sell... | Business Insider
- Meet the carbon-fiber Rolls-Royce inspired by the stealth... | Business Insider
- Record-breaking balloonists splashdown off Mexico | Business Insider