3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Much Longer Can the Global Trading System Last? | Financial Sense
- Eurostat Fabricates European Inflation Data, Apologizes | ZeroHedge
- The Real Crisis in Europe Will Be Political With Spain as Ground Zero | ZeroHedge
- Why Oil Prices Are Dropping Despite Mideast Unrest | Financial Sense
- Martin Armstrong Warns The West "Sanctioning Russia Is A Big Mistake" | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- America's "All Important" Housing Market Flashing Red After Bad Data Double Whammy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's How Apple Is Making Its New HQ... | Business Insider
- Here's Where The US Really Gets It Oil From | Business Insider
- The Ruble Just Fell Out Of Bed | Business Insider
- Larry Ellison Giggles Through His Keynote: 'I Love My New Job' (ORCL)... | Business Insider
- Eurozone business, consumer confidence slips further:... | Business Insider
- Here Comes Atlas, Facebook’s Plan To Tackle Google With... | Business Insider