3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Egypt’s Gas Find Sets Mediterranean Geopolitics on Fire | Financial Sense
- Saudis Mull Launch Of Regional War As Russia Pounds Targets In Syria For Fourth Day | ZeroHedge
- Will The Failure Of Central Banking Lead To Global Bloodshed: The French Revolution Case Study | ZeroHedge
- Who Owns Your Presidential Candidate? | ZeroHedge
- Australia Is "Going Down Under": "The Bubble Is About To Burst", RBS Warns | ZeroHedge
- Simply Dreadful US Jobs Report | Financial Sense
- 10 Reasons Why JPMorgan Is Apocalyptic On The LNG Market | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tip of the iceberg: No end in sight to migrant wave | Business Insider
- Guatemala family loses 11 to mudslide, sees dreams end | Business Insider
- Worth Watching: Rain, wind could affect some Top 25 games | Business Insider
- Germany marks 25 years of unity, facing new challenges | Business Insider
- These people were willing to camp overnight in a storm for about $300 worth of free... | Business Insider
- Tale of two quarterbacks as Rodgers haunts 49ers | Business Insider
- Manager John Farrell returning to Red Sox after cancer... | Business Insider