3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Two Months After Saying "Deflation Isn't Going To Happen" ECB Warns "Negative Inflation" Is Coming | ZeroHedge
- A Funny Thing Happened To Oil Prices When Nixon Killed The Gold Standard | ZeroHedge
- The Day Einstein Feared Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Asks "Will They Hang Bankers Again On Wall Street?" | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Surge Set To Continue: Hedge Funds Most Short The 10-Year In Three Years | ZeroHedge
- Demographics - Why The Great Recession Started (And Won't End Anytime Soon) | ZeroHedge
- The Global Monetary Reset Is Under Way | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mark Cuban: 'Hackers Are Going To Want More Trophy... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- A Fascinating Glimpse Of Ordinary Life In North Korea | Business Insider
- Here Are The 5 Best Books Bill Gates Read In 2014 | Business Insider
- How A Hacker Gang Literally Saved Christmas For Video Game Players Everywhere | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek