3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- De-Escalation Off: US Deploys Troops To Poland | ZeroHedge
- Two Measures of Inflation | Financial Sense
- FX: Ranges Persist, though Sterling is Exceptional | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap April 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- How Americans Die | ZeroHedge
- ECB Moving Closer to Unconventional Policy | Financial Sense
- The 5 Faces Of Income Inequality | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Merrill Lynch Cuts Housing Forecast For 2014 | Business Insider
- Johnny Depp's New Movie 'Transcendence' Says Technology Will Turn Us Into X-... | Business Insider
- E-Commerce Companies Find That Print Catalogues Boost... | Business Insider
- This Futuristic Looking 3D-Printed Cast Could Finally Make Having A Broken Arm... | Business Insider
- Italy Is Selling Off This Very Creepy 'Haunted' Island In Venice | Business Insider
- E-COMMERCE INSIDER: Print... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek