3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When The Line Between Halloween & Real Life Terror Gets Blurred | ZeroHedge
- Traders: Millions By The Minute | iBankCoin.com
- Market Liquidity Is Back Near Record Lows | ZeroHedge
- Why America Ranks 26th In The Developed World For Math (In 1 Common Core Question) | ZeroHedge
- Traders Playing BAS Are Out Of Their Minds | iBankCoin.com
- The 2014 Stealth Bear Market – A Transition or a Top? | Financial Sense
- 50% Of American Workers Make Less Than $28,031 A Year | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon's Crashing Stock Price Is Going To Be A Big Problem... | Business Insider
- ROUBINI: America Is A Sick, Sick Country | Business Insider
- Market Volatility Is No Reason To Freak Out | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Meet The Investor Funding Game-Changing Startups Run From College Dorms | Business Insider
- Analysts Grill Janus Capital on 'Bond King' Bill Gross' Impact | TheStreet.com
- Stock Market Today: Stocks Look to End the Week Higher After Flurry of Earnings | TheStreet.com