3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ignoring Tsipras Plea For Calm, Greeks Storm ATMs, Stores, Gas Stations | ZeroHedge
- With Knife Murders Spiking After Gun Ban, UK Urges "Save A Life - Surrender Your Knife" | ZeroHedge
- Gartman Covers His Treasury Shorts | ZeroHedge
- BitGold Now Available in US! Why BitGold? | Financial Sense
- The War On Some Drugs | ZeroHedge
- America - Then & Now | ZeroHedge
- YAWN | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These heartbreaking pictures of elderly people lining up outside banks... | Business Insider
- Meet the bodybuilder who plays Arnold Schwarzenegger's body... | Business Insider
- Apple Music will work with Sonos speakers — but not until later this... | Business Insider
- Iran FM returning to Tehran from nuclear talks: media | Business Insider
- The race to build a $1 billion yacht | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Iran nuclear talks enter 'critical phase' | Business Insider