3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- All I Want To Do Is Play | Altucher Confidential
- Don Coxe: Raise Cash, Hold Gold | Financial Sense
- An IoT "Cannon" To "Bring Down The Web" Can Be Yours For Only $7,500 | ZeroHedge
- Is China About to Go “Scorched Earth” on the US Dollar? | ZeroHedge
- The Public Pension Time Bomb Is Starting to Explode | Financial Sense
- Central Bank Austria Claims To Have Audited Gold at BOE. Refuses To Release Audit Reports & Gold Bar List | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Politician Given Suspended Death Sentence After 200 Million Yuan In Cash Was Found In His Apartment | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lyft is testing monthly passes that give carpool riders big discounts... | Business Insider
- I’ve written about a lot of great tech, but these are the gadgets I use every day | Business Insider
- Oxford University Press: New edition of Shakespeare's... | Business Insider
- Here are the 8 most reliable car brands in America, according to Consumer Reports | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know today (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA, TWTR, AAPL) | Business Insider
- Larry Page isn't the only one trying to make 'flying cars' a reality (GOOGL... | Business Insider
- Trump responds to porn actress accusing misconduct: 'Oh, I'm sure she... | Business Insider