3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Reflections on the Past Three Days and the Fed’s Policy Problem | Financial Sense
- US Automaker Panic Button Looms After China's Top Carmaker Warns Of "Grim" Outlook | ZeroHedge
- S&P 500 Suffers 'Death Cross' For First Time In 4 Years | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 28 | ZeroHedge
- A Bottom, But Not THE Bottom | ZeroHedge
- It's Not A Devaluation If The Ministry Of Truth Says So: China's "Style Council" Takes On Currency Trading | ZeroHedge
- All Of Our Hopes & Dreams Come Down To 0.25% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greek economy grew by 0.9% in Q2 | Business Insider
- Brazil recession: GDP plunges 1.9 percent in second... | Business Insider
- De Bruyne to join Man City for 74 mn euros: reports | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- Young hopefuls in race to be first black African in space... | Business Insider
- Greek snap election set for September 20 | Business Insider
- Nervous Fetty Wap greeted with cheers at hometown concert... | Business Insider