3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- California, Nestle, And Decentralization | ZeroHedge
- A Brand New 18-Year-Old Adult I Helped Create | Altucher Confidential
- Who's Right? Bonds (& VIX & Hard Data) Or Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff: Angry Elites Should "Blame The Fed" For Trump's Rise To Power | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: iPhone 7 Spontaneously "Explodes", Apple To Investigate | ZeroHedge
- Barclays Server Crash Leaves Customers Unble To Withdraw Cash, Use Debit Cards | ZeroHedge
- A Bad Plan Is Better Than No Plan | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump has asked NASA if astronauts could ride the... | Business Insider
- Trump called China the 'grand champions... | Business Insider
- Google's self-driving-car company is suing... | Business Insider
- We asked college students to sell us their major | Business Insider
- 16 of the most valuable things you can buy as a college student | Business Insider
- 4 tax credits 20-somethings shouldn't forget to... | Business Insider
- Top Democratic senator on Russia investigation: 'This... | Business Insider