3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Anti-Goldilocks Jobs Data Sends S&P Back Into Correction | ZeroHedge
- Shkreli Declares War On Congress: Moments After Pleading The Fifth, He Calls Reps "Imbeciles" | ZeroHedge
- "High-Skilled Hillbillies" Become Computer Programmers As Coal Dies Slow Death | ZeroHedge
- S&P Downgrades Glencore To Lowest Investment Grade Rating | ZeroHedge
- Sanders Slams Hillary As Wall Street Puppet Ahead Of Critical New Hampshire Primary | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: The Awakening | ZeroHedge
- Bloodbathery | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Des Moines Register is calling for an audit of the... | Business Insider
- Oil rig count plunges for 7th straight week (USO, WTI, OIL, VDE) | Business Insider
- Actually, the unemployment rate is 4.92058% | Business Insider
- Foursquare is a data company, not a social network, says its... | Business Insider
- Faulty USB-C cables can fry your laptop, and it's super hard to tell which ones... | Business Insider
- Here's the truth about the stock market in 16 charts (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- This is the latest sign that Xi... | Business Insider