3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Can Gold Finally Recover? | Financial Sense
- Wall Street Responds To China's QE: Beijing Finds Lack Of Faith Disturbing | ZeroHedge
- Japanese Economy Contracts Bigger Than Expected 7.1% in 2nd Quarter | Financial Sense
- ISIS Releases New Video, Warns "Fighting Has Just Begun" | ZeroHedge
- Bubble Forming With Leveraged Buyouts | Financial Sense
- Patience on This Ship | iBankCoin.com
- Keynes Was a Failure in Japan – No Need to Embrace Him in Europe | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An Elderly Yankees Fan Had A Priceless Moment With Derek Jeter | Business Insider
- Ira Glass Stunned By How Many People Want His Ringtone From 'BoJack... | Business Insider
- These Major iOS 8 Features Won't Be Available Today (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Facebook Is Working On Another App That Nobody Will Use Called 'Moments... | Business Insider
- Look At How IBM Is Trying To Pull The Rug Out From Salesforce.com (IBM, CRM) | Business Insider
- Giant Eyes And Hooked Tentacles: Meet The Colossal Squid | Business Insider
- These Are Officially The Nerdiest Cupcakes Of All Time | Business Insider