3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- GDP Gives Market No Tail-Wind | Financial Sense
- "Spectacular Developments" In Austria: Bail-In Arrives After €7.6 Billion Bad Bank Capital Hole "Discovered" | ZeroHedge
- $4 Million In Gold Bars Stolen In 11th Largest Heist In History | ZeroHedge
- Corruption Crackdown Costs - Macau Casino Revenues Collapse "Shockingly Bad" 53% | ZeroHedge
- This Is The Chinese Documentary That Got Over 30 Million Views In One Day | ZeroHedge
- Which New World Order Are We Talking About? | ZeroHedge
- Housing Bubble Redux: Subprime Auto Market Begins To Crack | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Russian oligarch wants to sue Britain because he is... | Business Insider
- League Cup win at Wembley leaves Mourinho feeling... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Nemtsov murder witness heads to Kiev... | Business Insider
- For tech entrepreneurs in Silicon Beach, surfing is the new golf | Business Insider
- N. Korea fires missiles in anger at South-US military... | Business Insider
- German finance chief softens tone, says Greece 'needs... | Business Insider