3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Drops Below $1200 On Heavy Volume, Silver Freefalls To Feb 2010 Lows | ZeroHedge
- As Eric Holder Supports "Wholesale Change" In Ferguson PD, This is What Is Happening In Philly | ZeroHedge
- The Ultimate Carry Trade: U.S. Banks Buying Treasuries | Financial Sense
- FOMC Ends QE; Reiterates "Considerable Time" for Low Rates | Financial Sense
- The Current State of Social Media Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Rosneft "Radical" Sanctions Retaliation Proposal Sends Russian Bonds, Currency Plunging | ZeroHedge
- Russia Weaponizes The Arctic: Will Build 13 Airfields And 10 Radar Stations To Meet "Unwelcome Guests" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Source: Microsoft Employees Are 'Worn Out' Over So Much Change (MSFT) | Business Insider
- US economy grew 3.5% in third quarter | Business Insider
- Shell posts mixed third-quarter earnings | Business Insider
- With Rose blooming, Bulls open NBA season with emphatic... | Business Insider
- 3 Deeply Undervalued Stocks Poised for a Big-Time Rally | TheStreet.com
- Samsung posts 48.8% drop in Q3 net profit | Business Insider
- Fed's Bond Buying Ends, but Rates Could Stay Low for Years | TheStreet.com