3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THe EViDeNCe... | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Fantastic Bond Bubble: How Central Banks Have Unleashed Mindless Speculation | ZeroHedge
- Helicopter Janet, Mario and Mark - "Central Banks Should Give Money Directly To The People" | ZeroHedge
- Keynesian Central Banking Is An Economic Scourge: More Evidence From Japan | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Pressures in Core Food Components | ZeroHedge
- Q2 GDP Revised Upward | Financial Sense
- Small Cap Relative Strength | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Murray beats Tsonga to reach US Open quarter-finals | Business Insider
- Why Mobile Payments, Not A Bigger Screen,... | Business Insider
- STEPHEN ROACH: The Current Speed Of Global Growth Comes With A Major... | Business Insider
- Megan Smith, VP Of Google X, Could Make History In The US (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Apple Just Unlocked A Big Mystery About How The App Store Works (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 12 McDonald's Russian Stores Closed as Hostilities Mount | TheStreet.com
- US air strike in Somalia targeting Shebab leader:... | Business Insider