3 Short Ideas (LL, RGR, LNKD)
They are Lumber Liquidators (LL), Ruger (RGR), and LinkedIn (LNKD).
Why these stocks? All three of these are decent companies. However, they have all risen 100% or more in the past 52 weeks. We think of the market continues to fall, these stocks will not walk away un-harmed. Lumber Liquidators looks ready to roll over, Ruger is due for another crash, and Linked In would be overvalued at half of its current share price.
Over the past 12 months Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) shares have traded between $15.22 and its 52-week high of $58.8. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 35.7 and EPS of 1.48.
Over the past 12 months Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR) shares have traded between $29.11 and its 52-week high of $58.42. Sturm Ruger & Company Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16 and EPS of 3.12.
Over the past 12 months LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) shares have traded between $55.98 and its 52-week high of $125.5. LinkedIn Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 642.2 and EPS of 0.15.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Deciphering the Investment Climate | ZeroHedge
- Despite Urges And Threats, Greece Remains Defiant, Won't "Budge On Red Lines" Even As Russia Denies Gas Deal | ZeroHedge
- What Is Really Driving Gold | Financial Sense
- For the First Time In Many Decades, More Americans Support Gun RIGHTS than Gun Control | ZeroHedge
- Flying High | iBankCoin.com
- What Happens When A Russian Surface-To-Air Missile Launch Goes Horribly Wrong | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple has spent years working on a type of product that Steve Jobs famously hated (... | Business Insider
- Operation to recover Germanwings debris ends in French... | Business Insider
- IBM: We are KILLING it in our hottest, most important markets (IBM) | Business Insider
- How a tiny change in the global climate could shake up the entire... | Business Insider
- Vehicle bomb blast at UN base in Somalia: police | Business Insider
- Michelin-starred chef takes organic quality to... | Business Insider
- 20 crazy, beautiful ad agency staff photos | Business Insider