How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Forget the Sept. '15 Fed Tightening – There Has Been a Stealth Tightening Since Sept. '14 | Financial Sense
- 80 Year Old Woman Trampled To Death In Venezuela Supermarket Stampede | ZeroHedge
- Oil Is Crashing | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Warns This Extreme Indicator "Is Rare Outside Of A Recession" | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan: "Nothing Appears To Be Breaking" But "Something Happened" | ZeroHedge
- The End Of "The Permanent Lie" Looms Large | ZeroHedge
- China Rocked By Another Massive Chemical Explosion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Almost every single detail about Apple's new TV just leaked ahead of its launch (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Van Gaal rules out transfer remedy for Manchester United | Business Insider
- French minister urges strong eurozone economic government... | Business Insider
- Doping in spotlight despite Beijing fireworks | Business Insider
- Egypt elections to start on October 17 | Business Insider
- Usain Bolt points to Rio with more gold in his hands | Business Insider
- Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift just trolled everyone at the... | Business Insider