How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "When Does The Party End?”" - Goldman Finds Revenue Multiples Have Never Been Higher | ZeroHedge
- Seth Klarman On "Born Bulls", Bitcoin, & "The Truman Show" Market | ZeroHedge
- Payrolls Up 175K, Jobless Rate Climbs to 6.7% | Financial Sense
- Mid-term Election Cycle Forecasts April Market Peak | Financial Sense
- Name That Chart | iBankCoin.com
- Meet The Mysterious Firm That Is About To Leave Blythe Masters Without A Job | ZeroHedge
- What Needs to Happen Before We See a Big Recovery? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Harry Reid Wants Me To Stop Reading The Budget | Business Insider
- Here's Why You Should Always File Your Taxes, Even If You Made... | Business Insider
- Why Johann Sebastian Bach Is The Voice Of God | Business Insider
- The Truth About The Soda Machines At South By Southwest | Business Insider
- Subway Is Strapping Brain Monitors On People To Promote Its New 'Flatizza' Menu Item | Business Insider
- Why You Should Never Let Your Employees Know You’re Stressed | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek