How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jim Grant Is "Very Bullish On Gold" | ZeroHedge
- US Manufacturing Flashes "Warning Light" As New Orders, Employment Tumble | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 24 | ZeroHedge
- The US Has A Huge Rate Of Whites In Incarceration (But Nobody's Talking About It) | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela Will "Purge" All State Workers Who Sign Maduro Recall Petition | ZeroHedge
- Hungarian Politician Slammed For Suggesting Pig's Heads Along Border To Stop Immigrants | ZeroHedge
- How The Fed's Facebook PR Campaign Went Terribly Wrong | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The year-old iPhone 6S blows away Samsung's brand-new Galaxy... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Food has gotten so bad at one prison that inmates... | Business Insider
- Hyundai's new Genesis luxury brand just introduced its first car — and it looks amazing... | Business Insider
- 7 signs you're a leader people want to follow | Business Insider
- Asia's three major powers are meeting in Tokyo to... | Business Insider
- This $850,000 Aston Martin convertible is a work of art | Business Insider