How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frexit Fears Mount As European 'VIX' Spike Signals No 'Pre-Brexit Complacency' | ZeroHedge
- Pound Tumbles On Report Scotland May Hold Second Independence Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Global LEIs and Technicals Point Up | Financial Sense
- White House Launches Surprise Phone Checks On Staffers To Find "Leaker" | ZeroHedge
- Intellectual Intolerance - Stunning Speech From Stanford University Provost Exposes "The Threat From Within" | ZeroHedge
- All Eyes on Upcoming French Elections; Finance Chief: "Le Pen Will Never Be Elected" | Financial Sense
- Key Events In The Coming US | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- UN Secretary General: Disregard for basic human rights 'is a... | Business Insider
- A $3.7 billion hedge fund interviewed dozens of job candidates,... | Business Insider
- This is the only correct way for men to dress for a black tie event like the Oscars | Business Insider
- AT&T just introduced two new ‘unlimited’ data plans — here'... | Business Insider
- How to get the most out of voice dictation, one of the iPhone's most underrated... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- 'Ticktock, motherf------': John Oliver rails against Republican... | Business Insider