How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- After The European Bank Bloodbath, Is Canada Next? | ZeroHedge
- What's Dragging Down European Banks: Oil And Commodity Exposure As High As 160% Of Tangible Book | ZeroHedge
- Bob, I got a bad feeling on this one. | ZeroHedge
- Woeful 3 Year Auction: Tailing Yield, Plunging Bid To Cover, Sliding Indirects | ZeroHedge
- How Systems Break: First They Slow Down | ZeroHedge
- Credit Better Be Wrong This Time | ZeroHedge
- America's Most Hated Man Martin Shkreli Sued Over Ol' Dirty Bastard Cartoons | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Clippers have suspended Blake Griffin 4 games for punching... | Business Insider
- The astounding mistake Mexico made that may have helped ‘El Chapo’... | Business Insider
- The CEO of one of Silicon Valley's hottest startups... | Business Insider
- How to drastically simplify your workflow and get more done... | Business Insider
- Wall Street jobs are leaving New York | Business Insider
- 7 reasons why airlines can bump you off a flight | Business Insider
- 'China's back is completely up against the wall today' | Business Insider