How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CPI Remains Stubbornly High as Yellen's "Noise" Won't Go Away | ZeroHedge
- Why "The US Should Have Already Panicked," The Sectarian Divide Mapped Out | ZeroHedge
- When Twitter Word Order Goes Badly Wrong | ZeroHedge
- China Seals Off Yumen City After Outbreak Of Bubonic Plague | ZeroHedge
- A Long-Term Look at Inflation | Financial Sense
- Exclusive: High-Level NSA Whistleblower Says Blackmail Is a Huge – Unreported – Part of Mass Surveillance | ZeroHedge
- Testing Out the Booths at the Market’s Summer Fair | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After... | StreetInsider.com
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- A Facebook Product Guy Says Foursquare Has 'Failed At Everything It Was Once Good At... | Business Insider
- A Tree In India Is Bigger Than The Average Wal-Mart | Business Insider
- This Is The Best Gaming Tablet In The World | Business Insider
- How Your Diet Is Stressing You Out | Business Insider
- Blackberry Faces Burnout on Apple-IBM Partnership: Chart of the Day | TheStreet.com