How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- We're Issuing a Formal Alert: Something Major is Coming in the Markets | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Yield Curve Inverts As Counterparty Risk Hedging Spikes Despite DoJ Rumors | ZeroHedge
- You Want To Fix The Economy? Then First Fix Healthcare | ZeroHedge
- "Message Sent?" - Russia, China Release Stunning Panoramic Video Of Naval Drills | ZeroHedge
- NAR Warns "Current Housing Recovery Could Stall" As Pending Home Sales Slump To 7-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- The Not so Silent Demise of Deutsche Bank | Financial Sense
- US Spending Disappoints In August As Savings Rate Rises For Second Month | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Yahoo insider believes the hackers could really have stolen over 1 billion accounts (YHOO) | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- How Donald Trump became the 'Grand Benefactor' of a... | Business Insider
- These are the countries where people eat the most meat | Business Insider
- Ex-Chipotle worker wins $7.6 million in suit claiming the chain was a '... | Business Insider
- An entrepreneur shares the 12 best business... | Business Insider
- Bolivia's approach to regulating coca production is worlds apart from the old US-led strategy | Business Insider