How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Kill The Shorts | iBankCoin.com
- I Pledge Allegiance... | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Regulators Easing Mortgage Credit Requirements | Financial Sense
- Broken Stocks, Battered Bullion, & Bruised Crude | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Smashes Expectations, Jumps To 12-Month High | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $SLCA | iBankCoin.com
- Hillary Clinton: "Businesses Don't Create Jobs" – Why She's Never Been More Wrong | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 8 Easy Ways To Have More Fun At Work | Business Insider
- Illicit E-Commerce Sites Are Thriving On The Dark Net | Business Insider
- Eurozone inflation up, unemployment steady: Eurostat | Business Insider
- 13 Of The Most Popular Tech Company CEOs, According To Their Employees | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: This Chart Shows Why Fat Profit Margins Aren't Doomed To... | Business Insider
- The Knicks Almost Blew Their Huge Win Over The Cavaliers With Back-To-Back... | Business Insider
- Sistine chapel dazzles after technological makeover | Business Insider