How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jim Rickards on the Death of Money, China, and Financial Warfare | Financial Sense
- Is Nuclear Energy Ready for a Comeback? | Financial Sense
- A Summary Of What Hedge Funds Are Buying And Selling | ZeroHedge
- Reports Are Not Yet Confirming Slowdown Was All Weather Related | Financial Sense
- Eyeing Pipeline, Russia Forgives North Korean Debt | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Acting Like a Professional Today | iBankCoin.com
- US Judge Rules DoJ Must Release Drone Killing Rationale Documents | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 23 Alarming Charts On Income Inequality That Everyone Should See | Business Insider
- REVIEW: Sony’s New Tablet Is Thinner And Lighter Than The iPad Air, And Android Fans Will... | Business Insider
- Markets Are Going Nowhere | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- NASA Will Use Your Selfie To Make An Awesome Image Of Earth | Business Insider
- The Average Bank Regulator Makes More Money Than The Average Banker | Business Insider
- These Are The Oldest Living Things On Earth | Business Insider