How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caught On Tape: Russian Warships Launch 26 Cruise Missiles At ISIS Targets | ZeroHedge
- Simply Dreadful US Jobs Report | Financial Sense
- As A Shocking $100 Billion In Glencore Debt Emerges, The Next Lehman Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela Isn't Looking Too Hot | ZeroHedge
- Edward Snowden: "They've Said They Won't Torture Me..." | ZeroHedge
- "They're Converging To Dire Levels!": SocGen's Edwards Delivers Critical Warning On Inflation Expectations | ZeroHedge
- When You Use A Smartphone In China, You Agree Not To... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cheetos wants to encourage people to 'pause and think... | Business Insider
- Apple Pay is coming to Starbucks next year | Business Insider
- Deutsche Bank expects $7 billion loss for 3rd quarter | Business Insider
- Thousands of drug inmates approved for early prison... | Business Insider
- MSF seeks fact-finding mission over deadly Kunduz strike | Business Insider
- US Volkswagen chief admits knew of emissions problem... | Business Insider
- Quvenzhane? Wallis has deal to write children's books | Business Insider