How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Vs China: Credit Cycles & Gold | ZeroHedge
- Catalysts for Higher Global Bond Yields | Financial Sense
- Using Deception Technology in the Race Against Cybercrime | Financial Sense
- At Least Nine Killed, 25 Missing After Massive Fire Breaks Out At Oakland Warehouse Party | ZeroHedge
- The Most Important Market In The World (That You've Never Heard Of) | ZeroHedge
- Trump Targets Second Indiana Company Planning To Outsource Jobs To Mexico | ZeroHedge
- Did The Market Just Flash A Hindenburg Omen Warning? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Wealthy Americans have a new attitude about traveling — and it should... | Business Insider
- WE'RE HIRING: Join Business Insider as Senior Research Analyst | Business Insider
- Mark Wahlberg: Why celebrities should never talk politics | Business Insider
- Washington police detain gunman who entered restaurant... | Business Insider
- Soon-to-be 'first kid' Barron Trump will continue at his... | Business Insider
- Don't be afraid to cancel cable — here's how to watch all of your... | Business Insider
- Trump and his team are shocked that people... | Business Insider