How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tennessee Woman Sentenced To Jail For Not Mowing Her Lawn | ZeroHedge
- Is This Why Stocks Closed Not "Off The Lows"? | ZeroHedge
- If Greek Banks Don’t Expect Any Stress-Test Problems, Why The Need For More Liquidity? | ZeroHedge
- Consensus Expects Year-End Rally Post 10% Market Correction | Financial Sense
- Goldman Sachs Is Buying Carl Icahn's "High Yield Bond Bubble" | ZeroHedge
- The Biggest Threat To America | ZeroHedge
- The "China-And-Japan-PMI-Beat-So-Things-Must-Be-OK" Meme In 2 Simple Charts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Scientist Opened A New Era In Astronomy | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Americans Can't Stop Working, And It's Becoming A... | Business Insider
- New Jersey Police Seize 633 Packages Of Heroin Stamped 'Ebola' | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- 10 Real Wall Street Stories That Should Be Movies | Business Insider
- This Map Shows Which NFL Team Every County Roots For | Business Insider