How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fly Sell: $X | iBankCoin.com
- Caught On Tape: Dijsselbloem To Varoufakis: "You Just Killed Troika" | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Deflation Ties Post-Lehman Record, Worse Than Expected | ZeroHedge
- Greece Slams EU Bailout-ers: "We Don't Want The $7 Billion, We Want To Rethink The Whole Program" | ZeroHedge
- GLUTTONY | iBankCoin.com
- December Durable Goods: A Major Disappointment | Financial Sense
- Will Greece & Falling Oil Issues Stay “Contained”? – Investors on High Alert | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3 Biggest Takeaways From Google's Latest Earnings Report | TheStreet.com
- Dan Loeb played a crucial role in getting '... | Business Insider
- Daughter of singer Whitney Houston found unconscious in... | Business Insider
- Here Comes The Employment Cost Index... | Business Insider
- Stocks fell in January for just the 8th time since 1929. The last seven... | Business Insider
- EU, US look for 'fresh start' in trade talks | Business Insider
- Two lawsuits could drastically alter Uber and Lyft's business... | Business Insider