How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 5 Financial Myths You Should Ignore | ZeroHedge
- Dow Slides: Gasparino Says "No Deal" After Freedom Caucus Leaves White House | ZeroHedge
- Axel Merk On What's Next For The Dollar, Gold, & Stocks? | ZeroHedge
- Will Sean Spicer Announce A Delay On The Vote During Today's Presser? - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Index Nears Crucial Line In The Sand | ZeroHedge
- What’s Preventing the Dow From Exploding? | Financial Sense
- Paul Craig Roberts Exposes "The Conspiracy Against President Trump" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NASA will soon launch Roomba-like robots to stalk and spy on astronauts | Business Insider
- CREDIT SUISSE: Stocks could see a quick 10... | Business Insider
- 4 maps of past empires that can tell us about the future | Business Insider
- How drones will change the world in the next 5 years | Business Insider
- The NFL wants to speed up games and clean up the advertising — here is how | Business Insider
- Existing home sales ease in February from a 10-year high | Business Insider
- This online course will help boost your productivity in under 3... | Business Insider