How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- We Are Living In A State Of Keynesian "Bliss" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: September 22 | ZeroHedge
- US Stocks Give Up "Dovish FOMC" Gains As Russell 2000 Completes "Death Cross" | ZeroHedge
- Fed Comments Should Spur Positivity | Financial Sense
- Last Stand Approaching for Gold | Financial Sense
- Monday Humor: Pot-Club-Owning Alaska Reporter, "F##k It, I Quit" Live On Air | ZeroHedge
- On The Breakdown Of Nations | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- As Tesco Profits Vanish In Flawed Accounts, Analyst Says It's 'No Longer A Viable... | Business Insider
- The Republican Party Just Dumped A Whole Bunch Of Their Dirt On... | Business Insider
- Stock Market Today: Stocks at Session Lows but Nowhere Near | TheStreet.com
- Bids invited for Robin Williams' 'Mork' suit | Business Insider
- SHOE COMPANY: Our Ex-CEO Who Disappeared With All Our Money Called Us Over... | Business Insider
- Sumo Wrestlers Try To Make Babies Cry On Purpose In... | Business Insider
- Apple's Claim That Nearly Half Of iPhone Users Are Already Using iOS 8 Is Slightly Misleading (... | Business Insider