How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Time to Sell Junk Bonds? Maybe Not | Financial Sense
- GDP Seasonal Adjustment: There’s No Smoking Gun | Financial Sense
- Illiquid Markets Turmoil After Hotter-Than-Expected Inflation Print | ZeroHedge
- The Government's Message For Heavily Indebted Students: Don't Pay Us Back | ZeroHedge
- Hewlett Packard Just Reported Its Worst Revenue Since 2007: This Is How It "Beat" | ZeroHedge
- Are You Guilty Of Crimes Against Young Americans? | ZeroHedge
- The Future Is Served: Meet Moley the Robot Master Chef | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 5/22... | StreetInsider.com
- This iPhone app guesses your age to tell you how old you look | Business Insider
- Cameron makes British reform case to EU peers | Business Insider
- Science proves that the trendy 'dad bod' that girls are going crazy over is for real | Business Insider
- China's latest answer to the Apple Watch is called T-FIRE and it's... | Business Insider
- IS in full control of Syria's ancient city Palmyra:... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com