How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Greek "White Knight" Emerges: Putin To Give Athens €5 Billion For Advance Gas Pipeline Fees | ZeroHedge
- "Surviving Or Thriving" - What Canada's 40% Surge In Meat Prices Means For Ordinary People | ZeroHedge
- Cutting Out a Cancer For a Cure | iBankCoin.com
- This Technical Signaled The Last Two Market Crashes And It Just Happened | ZeroHedge
- Monsanto Furious At World Health Organization For Claiming Weedkiller Causes Cancer | ZeroHedge
- Early Q1 Reports Come In | Financial Sense
- Is The Credibility Bubble Bursting? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China's premier auto show opens amid growth slowdown | Business Insider
- Contrary to popular belief, kids in America are way safer than they've been in... | Business Insider
- This is the most outlandish theory of how the... | Business Insider
- Ben Affleck asked for slave-owning ancestor story to be... | Business Insider
- Bale, Modric to miss Atletico return leg: reports | Business Insider
- Bruce Jenner reveals his biggest concerns in the newest clip from his... | Business Insider
- Apple's new MacBook is full of compromises (AAPL) | Business Insider