How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Felix Zulauf: Asset Prices Will Continue to Inflate as China Joins the Party Next | Financial Sense
- Dan Wantrobski on Why We're Not at a Market Top; Corrections Still Buying Opportunities | Financial Sense
- Q1 Earnings Season Is Going to Be Ugly | Financial Sense
- 33 Strange Facts About America That Most Americans Would Be Shocked To Learn | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Drop Back Below Dreaded "300k" Level | ZeroHedge
- Yellen’s Tiger Riding Dilemma Keeps Interest Rates Near Zero | Financial Sense
- Bonds & Crude Dump, The Dollar & Stocks Jump As Top Houthi Leaders Reportedly Killed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's the best calendar app for the iPhone (AAPL, MSFT, GOOG) | Business Insider
- Podolski saves German blushes against Asian champs | Business Insider
- How e-commerce is finally disrupting the $600 billion-a-year grocery industry... | Business Insider
- Sharapova shocked by Gavrilova in Miami opening match | Business Insider
- Facebook gave partners only 2 months to ready their Messenger... | Business Insider
- A single stat could help a Milwaukee Bucks player cash in as one of the biggest free... | Business Insider
- Officials: Yemen's president just fled the country by... | Business Insider