How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 2,200 National Guard Troops To Be Deployed In Ferguson Tonight, Up From 700 | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Housing Data Broadly Mixed | Financial Sense
- Something Appears To Be Going On With Gold | ZeroHedge
- Investor Sentiment in the Balance | Financial Sense
- China Manufacturing PMI and Output Back in Contraction | Financial Sense
- 30 Year Yield Drops Below 3.00% As Richmond Fed Tumbles Most Since 2006 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Messi breaks record, Suarez breaks duck | Business Insider
- Eagles Player Blames Lack Of Playing Time On Teammate Trying To Get A New... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Missouri Governor's Deputy Slams Him... | Business Insider
- 15 Successful Entrepreneurs Share The Best Advice They Ever Got | Business Insider
- The Amount Of Money On The Line In The College Football Playoff Is A Lot Less Than You... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com