How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Worse Than Lehman" - European Bank Bloodbath Sparks Dollar Funding Crisis | ZeroHedge
- What is a man to wear for this apocalypse? | ZeroHedge
- 2016 Is the Year of Cheap Renewables, Not Oil | Financial Sense
- Durable Goods Orders Crater In May - Longest Non-Recessionary Slump In American History | ZeroHedge
- Market View Update - June 2016 | Financial Sense
- When Fearmongering Fails | ZeroHedge
- No June Swoon, Bye Bye in July? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Native ads will drive 74% of all ad revenue by 2021 | Business Insider
- Amy Schumer once again skewers politicians over gun control | Business Insider
- EUROPEAN COMMISSION PRESIDENT: This is not the beginning of the end of the EU | Business Insider
- How the 'queen of the beach novel' became a best-selling author after her first... | Business Insider
- This simple trick can free up a ton of storage on your iPhone (... | Business Insider
- A select group of hedge funds made some serious money on Brexit | Business Insider
- Comcast and Alarm.com will buy and split Icontrol (CMCSA) | Business Insider