How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Monday Humor? The Hockey-Stick-Hype Of Stock-Market Hope | ZeroHedge
- "What A God-Damned Mess We've Left To Posterity" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Fund Inflows Surge To Highest Of The Year | ZeroHedge
- BlackLiesMatter - Activist Group Leader Arrested For Sex Trafficking, Blames "Conservative Trolls" | ZeroHedge
- Kyle Bass Was Right: SocGen Does The Math On China's Staggering NPL Problem, Issues Dire Warning | ZeroHedge
- Major Cycle Low Upcoming in Gold | Financial Sense
- How the US Dollar Influences Oil Prices | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How to access the dark web, where all sorts of illegal stuff goes down online | Business Insider
- Scientists discovered something heartbreaking about this newfound dinosaur | Business Insider
- This is the most addictive game you can play in your browser | Business Insider
- We’re obsessed with this online mattress that’s perfect for every type of sleeper... | Business Insider
- Why it's important that Google is building AI that can create... | Business Insider
- The tallest place on Earth is nowhere near Mt. Everest | Business Insider
- This critical group is taking VR very seriously | Business Insider