How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Refreshing Summer Pause | iBankCoin.com
- Trade Against it for a Lucky Little Flip | iBankCoin.com
- The Truth About the Fed’s Relationship With Bubbles | ZeroHedge
- THe SCHLoCK HeaRD RouND THe WoRLD... | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Argentine Bonds Soar To Record Highs As Hope Rules (For Now) | ZeroHedge
- 85 Super Wealthy People Have More Money Than The Poorest 3.5 Billion Combined | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We Spent A Weekend With Infiniti's New Luxury Sedan — Here's How It Stacks Up... | Business Insider
- Twitter's CEO Tells Us His Vision For... | Business Insider
- Texas Congressman Saves Child From Choking On Chicken Nuggets | Business Insider
- Argentina Finally Makes An Offer Worth Listening To | Business Insider
- Yelp's Newest Feature Adds Videos To Your Restaurant Reviews | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- The Crazy Story Of How Ke$ha Broke Into Prince's House Before She Was Famous | Business Insider