How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Small Cap Relative Strength | Financial Sense
- Russia On Way To Becoming World No 2 Gold Producer As Peak Gold Hits West | ZeroHedge
- Five Regions Where Big Oil Is Foolishly Chasing Profits | Financial Sense
- Pentagon Demands Russia Remove Convoy "Immediately" As NYT Reports Russians Firing Artillery In Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- As South Africa Reels From Unexpected Bailout, One Bank Has A Modest Proposal: Give Us Your Gold | ZeroHedge
- Apple's Price Hits All-Time High On New Product Speculation, As New Products Are Delayed - Take Your Positions! | ZeroHedge
- The Illusion Of Strength | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Jim Cramer's Stop Trading: Don't Worry About Gilead Sciences | TheStreet.com
- These Are The Faces Of The New Gold Rush In California | Business Insider
- Why Mario Balotelli Is Your New Favorite English Premier League Player | Business Insider
- Here's Your Chance To Take Private Tours Of LinkedIn, Twitter And More | Business Insider
- After-Hours Stock... | StreetInsider.com
- GlobalPost CEO: The Islamic... | Business Insider