How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 3 Things: Valuations, Employment, Sectors | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of A Greek ATM | ZeroHedge
- One Heretic, And Not-So-Simple, View On The Greek Referendum | ZeroHedge
- FBI Admits 11 Attacks Against Internet, Power Grid Lines In California This Year | ZeroHedge
- Happy 4th of Joohl-Eye | iBankCoin.com
- Do Share Buybacks Create Value? (Spoiler Alert: No) | ZeroHedge
- Recession vs. Wealth Inequality | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 brilliant quotes from Evan Spiegel, the controversial 25-year-old Snapchat... | Business Insider
- Yanis Varoufakis says Europe has offered Greece a deal 'we would... | Business Insider
- Federer, Murray target Wimbledon last 16 | Business Insider
- Tunisia declares state of emergency after beach attack | Business Insider
- This video shows that Greeks don't seem to understand on what... | Business Insider
- Music streaming is up 80% in the UK with 11.5 billion songs streamed so far this year... | Business Insider
- Ranked: 29 foods that Americans do best | Business Insider