How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fed Is "Confused & Confusing" | ZeroHedge
- THe INTeRViEW... | ZeroHedge
- The Annotated History Of Russian Crises Since 1860 | ZeroHedge
- The Housing Bubble Explained in One Little Gem of an Excerpt... | ZeroHedge
- The Burning Questions for 2015 | Financial Sense
- It Cost Ukraine's Government $4 Billion To Get Re-Elected | ZeroHedge
- S&P 500 Melts Up Over 100 Points In 3 Days, Nears All-Time High | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Loew sets sights on Euro 2016 with new-look Germany | Business Insider
- Seven dead as Pakistan hits militant hideouts | Business Insider
- Amazon Prime Now Promises One-Hour Delivery of 'Daily Essentials' | TheStreet.com
- Even the French turning queasy over force-fed foie gras | Business Insider
- How The Hackers Broke Into Sony And Why It Could Happen To Any Company | Business Insider
- Pakistan hangs four more militants after school attack | Business Insider
- Iraq Kurds deliver aid to Mt Sinjar, expand operation | Business Insider