How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gary Cohn Is The Leading Candidate To Replace Janet Yellen: Beacon | ZeroHedge
- Crashing Canadian Mortgage Lender Bailed-Out By 321,000 Retired Ontario Healthcare Workers | ZeroHedge
- China Update - Why Is the Consensus Now So Optimistic? | Financial Sense
- Poll Reveals Los Angeles Residents Fear Major Riots Are On The Horizon | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Surges After Beating Expectations, MAUs Jump Despite Revenue Slowdown: The Quarter In Charts | ZeroHedge
- Russia Ready To Send Ground Troops To Syria: FARS | ZeroHedge
- The State of the Dollar Bull Market | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- POLL: Trump remains the least-popular president in history ahead of his... | Business Insider
- Here's what 24 of the most popular brand names really mean | Business Insider
- Why you should never eat at your desk again | Business Insider
- LeBron James turned down $10 million from Reebok when he was an 18-... | Business Insider
- Former NBA coach Byron Scott reveals the first moment he knew an 18-year-old Kobe... | Business Insider
- A Wall Street trader is calling the bottom in retail (... | Business Insider
- 'A Cougar at the Elysee'?: The press is marveling at... | Business Insider