How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Corporate Earnings, Overseas Sales and the Dollar | Financial Sense
- Europe Will Pay Turkey €3 Billion To Halt Refugee Exodus | ZeroHedge
- ISIS: Oil as a Strategic Weapon | ZeroHedge
- Is it Time to Get Defensive? | Financial Sense
- Futures Rebound On Latest Chinese Intervention, Renewed Hopes For "Moar From Mario" | ZeroHedge
- The IMF Confirms Yuan Inclusion In SDR Basket At 10.92% Weight, Above JPY And GBP | ZeroHedge
- Kurt Kallaus: Still No Recession; Expect Mild Acceleration in 2016 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia to impose food ban in new sanctions against Turkey... | Business Insider
- Bindi Irwin says legal issues with her ~$360,000 'Dancing... | Business Insider
- US-backed rebels, rival insurgents clash in Syria, 20... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (AMZN,... | Business Insider
- 13 things mentally strong people don't do | Business Insider
- AFP's Tzortzinis named wire photographer of year | Business Insider
- NYC's novel salt warning rule set to take effect at... | Business Insider