How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Artists' Road To Serfdom: The Commoditization Of Creative Content | ZeroHedge
- Homeland Security To Restrict West Africa Travelers Entry To America | ZeroHedge
- Vatican Blesses Porsche, Blocks Plebs From Sistine Chapel | ZeroHedge
- Going Into Q3, Hedge Funds Have Never Been More Bullish | ZeroHedge
- Battleships And Helicopters Join Hunt For Missing Submarine: Sweden Prepares To "Use Weapons To Surface Sub" | ZeroHedge
- Banks See Positive Start on Q3 Earnings | Financial Sense
- "It's Not Abenomics, It's The Weather" Japanese Econ Minister Admits Growth Is Weak | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tesla's Tune-up: Legal Brawls, Delivering the Model X and Earnings | TheStreet.com
- ISIS IS Threatening Another Massacre Of Iraq's Yazidi Minority | Business Insider
- Obama Might Try To Circumvent Congress On An Iran Deal — And He's Already Getting An... | Business Insider
- Wall Street's Energy Analysts Say It's Too Early To Panic | Business Insider
- Marc Andreessen Slams Paul Krugman's Attack On Amazon | Business Insider
- 13 Things We Just Learned About Conservatives And... | Business Insider
- STOCKS ARE SURGING — DOW UP 185, NASDAQ UP 2% (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, KO, MCD, CMG) | Business Insider