How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Dump-n-Pump Amid Crude Carnage, Credit Crumble | ZeroHedge
- Ford Plunges After Warning "We Don't See Growth", Warns US Auto Industry "Has Plateaued" | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong: Throw Out the Fundamentals—Negative Rates Could Push the Dow Up to 40,000 | Financial Sense
- The Full List Of Hillary's Planned Tax Hikes | ZeroHedge
- 10 Reasons Your Boss Hates You. And He/She Is Right. | Altucher Confidential
- Three Steps To Reverse A "Doomsday" Clock | ZeroHedge
- Did The DNC Hire Actors (At Below Minimum Wage) To Work At The Convention? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- MTV is reviving all of your favorite old shows on a new channel | Business Insider
- At this rate, Amazon will definitely be the first $10 billion cloud company (AMZN) | Business Insider
- STOCKS GO NOWHERE: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- Trump had words for nearly every... | Business Insider
- 5 US service members were injured while operating near... | Business Insider
- Bill Gross is flying solo again | Business Insider
- Chicago PMI falls less than expected | Business Insider