How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Admiring This Unique Strength Today | iBankCoin.com
- Shell’s Prelude, the World’s Largest Ever Floating Vessel, Hits the Sea | Financial Sense
- First Battle at the Five Points Complete | iBankCoin.com
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Five Stocks Not Clowning Around on Your Smoke Break | iBankCoin.com
- Swinging For the Fences | iBankCoin.com
- New Orders Drop Most Since July Led By Plunge In Defense | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Dozen Creative Ideas For Decorating Blank Walls | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: People Watch A Lot Of TV | Business Insider
- Even After The Recent Spike, Healthcare.gov Is... | Business Insider
- Nearly Half Of Pinterest's US Audience Visit Exclusively... | Business Insider
- Trading... | StreetInsider.com
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Against All Odds, Congress Might Actually Come To A Deal... | Business Insider