How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- USDJPY Plunges As Dollar Drops To 11 Month Lows, Commodities Rise | ZeroHedge
- The Most Expensive Cities To Live In Across The Globe | ZeroHedge
- Wait Until You Get a Pitch Right Where You Want It! | Financial Sense
- Is The World Getting Crazier, But We No Longer Notice? | ZeroHedge
- US Treasury Gives Explicit Warning To China, Germany And Japan Not To Devalue Their Currencies | ZeroHedge
- Nothing Is Real: "It's All Being Played To Keep People Believing The System Is Working" | ZeroHedge
- "You've Lost Their Confidence" Tom Coburn Exhorts Congress "America Doesn't Trust You Anymore" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Obama administration is 'giving full cover to the Russians' in Syria — and the... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is advocating foreign... | Business Insider
- 7 space mysteries no scientist can explain | Business Insider
- An Israeli soldier who shot a Palestinian attacker was... | Business Insider
- ECI rose as expected | Business Insider
- These are the alcohols that should be refrigerated — and why | Business Insider
- Former Auschwitz guard apologizes at trial: 'I wish I had never been there... | Business Insider