How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe's Central Bank Is in a Bind Over Bonds | Financial Sense
- AT&T Agrees To Buy Time Warner For $80 Billion In Biggest Media Mega-Merger In Years | ZeroHedge
- December Rate Hike Considerations | Financial Sense
- NATO Continues To Prepare For War With Russia | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Are Not Long Term Investment Vehicles (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Man Who Can Expose "The Real Hillary Clinton Scandal" | ZeroHedge
- Cashless Society - Is The War On Cash Set To Benefit Gold? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The one shoe every guy needs to add to his closet this fall | Business Insider
- Here's what the Shanghai Accord means for the dollar | Business Insider
- A nutrition expert reveals the best way to eat to lose body fat | Business Insider
- There's a good reason 'The Walking Dead' creator... | Business Insider
- Why people who treat their partner as a parent are more likely to cheat | Business Insider
- 'SNL' mocks the third and final debate with some help from... | Business Insider
- Coke and Pepsi are finally ditching sugar | Business Insider