How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mario Draghi Reveals Biggest. Hockeystick. Ever! | ZeroHedge
- What Wall Street, And Twitter, Expect From Today's Payrolls Number | ZeroHedge
- And It's Gone! After 3 Days, Beijing Bans Discussion Of Viral China Smog Documentary | ZeroHedge
- Peak Bull | ZeroHedge
- Solutions Start With Innovation And Transparency | ZeroHedge
- ECB Will Cut Rates To Minus 3%: JP Morgan | ZeroHedge
- GDP Gives Market No Tail-Wind | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Architecture critic compares Google's new HQ... | Business Insider
- Three signs 2015 will be the year of real wage growth | Business Insider
- Another 18,299 jobs were lost in February because of crashing oil prices (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 3/5: (ABBV)/(... | StreetInsider.com
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- 8 things no one should ever do at the gym | Business Insider
- Etsy has communal meals then delivers the compostable waste by bike to a nearby farm... | Business Insider