How much did that 2Pac Hologram cost?
Watch 2Pac's performance at Coachella, its amazing. Now that we've seen this, how long until we get see Eazy-E take the stage again?
According to WSJ.com, the hologram was crafted by the Digital Domain Media Group. These are the guys that made some amazing effects in Titanic 3D, Tron: Legacy, and the Transformers series.
The Tupac project was estimated to have cost well over $100,000. Here's the video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Ramble on PR | ZeroHedge
- A Transaction Fee Might Save Capital Markets... & Protect Us From Skynet! | Financial Sense
- "Fed Policies Have Made The Rich Much Richer", Fed President Admits | ZeroHedge
- Futures Soar 40 Points In Hours On Hopes Of Futher Economic Weakness | ZeroHedge
- A Decision Has Been Made | iBankCoin.com
- The Four Horsemen Shall Be Reduced to Three | iBankCoin.com
- Special Forces Confront Chinese 'Investors' Demanding Failed Trust "Pay Back Our Money" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- J. Crew Took Out A Full-Page Ad To Respond To One Customer's Open Letter | Business Insider
- 9 Movies We Can't Wait To See At The Tribeca Film Festival | Business Insider
- Here's A Quick Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Right Now | Business Insider
- Marissa Mayer Is Trying To Woo Apple Into Making Yahoo The Default Search... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- NATO COMMANDER: Ukraine 'Activists' Are Clearly A... | Business Insider