2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brexit Takes Fresh Toll on Sterling, While Dollar Firms | Financial Sense
- March Macro Update: Housing Sales and Starts Rebound | Financial Sense
- Gold Bugs; Stellar performance stage set again | ZeroHedge
- Is This The Sound Of The Bottom Falling Out Of The Auto Industry? | ZeroHedge
- China 'Shadow Banks' Crushed As Liquidity Costs Hit Record High | ZeroHedge
- Dow Slides: Gasparino Says "No Deal" After Freedom Caucus Leaves White House | ZeroHedge
- Wellesley College Says Controversial Speakers "Impose On The Liberty Of Students" By Making Them Think Too Much | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Read the email a Google recruiter sent a job candidate to prepare him for the interview | Business Insider
- A coaltion of online advertisers have signed up to standards to help rid the... | Business Insider
- TV is in for a huge battle over the next few years — here's why | Business Insider
- The program 'Trumpcare' proposes to gut increased access to the opioid epidemic's 'gold... | Business Insider
- 'What the hell is Nunes doing at the White House?': Former top... | Business Insider
- A former Russian lawmaker has been shot dead in Kiev and Ukraine is blaming Russia | Business Insider