2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guess Who Wasn't Shorting Treasurys | ZeroHedge
- EMERGENCY ASSHAT AWARD: COLLIN GILLIS | iBankCoin.com
- Prepare For GDP Downgrades: Eurasian Snow Flashes Polar Vortex 2.0 Warning | ZeroHedge
- Why The Argentinean Situation Should Make You Buy Gold | ZeroHedge
- Anyone for a Deep Fried Apple Burrito? | iBankCoin.com
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
- "Ebola Cruise" Returns To Texas After Suspected Healthcare Worker Cleared | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lions Gate Joins Online Video Party in Deal With Tribeca | TheStreet.com
- Criticism, praise follows Catholic Church's gays... | Business Insider
- Wall Street's Energy Analysts Say It's Too Early To Panic | Business Insider
- TED CRUZ: New Ebola Czar Is 'Another White House Political Operative' | Business Insider
- Starbucks, Dunkin', Or McDonald's: Whose Coffee Has The... | Business Insider
- Williams beats Ivanovic, eases knee concerns | Business Insider
- India suspends future tours to West Indies | Business Insider