2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Demoralizing Grind | iBankCoin.com
- Heresy! China Won't Stick To IMF, World Bank Lending "Religion" With AIIB | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Jumps Most In 2 Months - Unchanged Since End Of QE3 | ZeroHedge
- West Point Professor Calls For Military Strikes On Journalists Critical Of War On Terror | ZeroHedge
- Charting The Rise Of Bernie (And Demise Of Republicans) | ZeroHedge
- Potential Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Trump Signs Pledge To Not Run As 3rd-Party Candidate | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Africa's Deadwood: The gold rush is on in Uganda | Business Insider
- Guatemalan president accused of corruption resigns:... | Business Insider
- Wikipedia blocks accounts linked to paid edits | Business Insider
- How to update to the new Google Chrome (GOOG) | Business Insider
- New Ferguson report offers lessons on handling protests | Business Insider
- Grand opening: College football starts, playoff talk begins... | Business Insider
- The US government is not spending enough on cybersecurity | Business Insider