2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- You Got Trumped! Trump tax plan taxing for the maestro of negotiation? | ZeroHedge
- S&P 500; Dangerous place to run out of gas! | ZeroHedge
- Will Your Savings Get Caught In Government Shutdown Crossfire? | ZeroHedge
- Military Spending In Perspective - Russia 'Wins' | ZeroHedge
- Rising Rates and Shrinking Balance Sheets Pose Risks Ahead | Financial Sense
- Bond Spreads, Yield Curves, and French Elections | Financial Sense
- Is it Time to Sell Real Estate? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The story behind the video of security guards... | Business Insider
- Here's why Macron is a risky bet for France and Europe | Business Insider
- Lockheed Martin rolls out... | Business Insider
- 'We don't want our partners hitting other partners... | Business Insider
- Retired Army colonel: Michael Flynn is either 'one of the dumbest individuals who... | Business Insider
- The Mexican peso is getting smashed following reports the White House is getting... | Business Insider
- 11 life-hack gadgets that will make your workspace more comfortable and organized | Business Insider