2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Can the Renminbi Become an International Currency? | Financial Sense
- A Tale Of Two Bubbles | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine: A Geopolitical Choke Point | ZeroHedge
- The Iranian "Stolen Passport" Passenger Plot Thickens | ZeroHedge
- Farmland: Another Real-Estate Bubble? | Financial Sense
- "Stolen Passport" Passenger On Missing Malaysian Airlines Jet Identified | ZeroHedge
- Fly Sell: $BBBY | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How North Korean News Media Covered Kim Jong Un's Gigantic... | Business Insider
- Barry Bonds Sells His Lavish 17,000-Square-Foot Compound For $22 Million | Business Insider
- UPDATE: PonziCoin Organizer Claims Site Was Hacked As Relieved Users Get Refunds | Business Insider
- Retirement Dilemma: Live the Life or Save More? | TheStreet.com
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Syrian Medics Have So Little Medical Supplies... | Business Insider
- The 11 Hottest Pre-IPO Enterprise Startups | Business Insider