2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel's Teenage Son Mugged Near Home | ZeroHedge
- Greece’s Snap Elections Increase Uncertainty About EU Future | Financial Sense
- Why Germany Objects To ECB QE (In 1 Crazy Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Rates May Stay at Zero Bound Longer with 2015 Dovish-Leaning FOMC | Financial Sense
- Viewing Russia From the Inside | Financial Sense
- Trade Ideas For Monday | iBankCoin.com
- My Reading of the FT on China’s “Turning Away From the Dollar” | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why BlackBerry Shares Are Falling, Despite a Surprise Profit | TheStreet.com
- Here's The Most Educated Town In Every State | Business Insider
- China grandfather defends petition to expel HIV... | Business Insider
- Obama warns N. Korea over Sony hack: 'We will respond... | Business Insider
- Here Are The 5 Best Books Bill Gates Read In 2014 | Business Insider
- This Graphic Shows Which Supplements Actually Work | Business Insider
- Elton John to wed David Furnish after 21 years together | Business Insider