2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 5 Things To Ponder: Rising Risk | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. Shale Breakeven Price Debate | Financial Sense
- Credit Markets Signaling Near-Term Caution | Financial Sense
- Housing Data Broadly Mixed | Financial Sense
- "Me, The People" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap November 20, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Bullard Does It Again, Says Market "Misread" His QE4 Comment | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- SEC Commissioner Says We're Wasting Money Trying To Protect Millionaires | Business Insider
- GameStop Is Crashing (GME) | Business Insider
- Delta Order Affirms the Age of the Airbus A350 Is Approaching | TheStreet.com
- Jim Cramer on His Dad: 'Our Last Day Together Was Our Best One' | TheStreet.com
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Will $106 Billion Be Enough To Fix Volkswagen? | Business Insider
- Here's What It Will Feel Like To Ride The World's... | Business Insider