2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- After 1,428 Years, Here's What Brought Down The World's Oldest Business | ZeroHedge
- European Sovereign Risk Soars As Bank Contagion Spreads | ZeroHedge
- The Economy In Pictures: We've Seen This All Before | ZeroHedge
- European Banks Soar On Rumor ECB May Monetize Bank Stocks; Japan Crash Continues | ZeroHedge
- If It Looks Like A Recession, And Smells Like A Recession... | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul Slams Government Plan For "Mandatory Depresssion Screening" Of All Americans | ZeroHedge
- Sweden Arrests 14 For Plotting To Attack Migrant House With Axes, Iron Pipes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We went to the casual barbecue restaurant The New York Times called the best in the city... | Business Insider
- 9 timeless lessons from the great Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius | Business Insider
- The best business school for your money may surprise you | Business Insider
- Go inside New York City's latest gourmet food court, which is using meals from... | Business Insider
- Deutsche Bank's CEO says the bank is 'absolutely rock-solid... | Business Insider
- Lulu, the app that lets women secretly rate men, just got bought by the biggest dating company in... | Business Insider
- Marco Rubio seems to repeat line — again — after getting accused of being too... | Business Insider