2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The 10 Worst Economic Predictions Ever | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Balance Sheet: What Is Uncle Sam’s Largest Asset? | Financial Sense
- Lots of Heavy Lifting with These Fruits | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap December 10, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- Euthanasia of the Economy | Financial Sense
- US And China Share A Common Interest: Cyber Spying | ZeroHedge
- Q3:2013 Flow-of-Funds Report – ‘Tis the Season to Be Jolly | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- A Huge Chinese Bitcoin Arbitrage Has Disappeared | Business Insider
- Half The Finalists For A Major Car Award Are Made By GM | Business Insider
- BILLION-DOLLAR EXITS: 12 Tech Companies That Struck It Rich In 2013 | Business Insider
- MOBILE INSIGHTS: Foursquare Reemerges After... | Business Insider
- NASA Scientists Have Built Their Own Robotic Woman | Business Insider
- WhatsApp And Sequoia Capital, The Most Brilliant Investment No One Talks About | Business Insider