2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Richmond Fed Confirms Weakest Economic Trend Since 2008 | ZeroHedge
- German Police Conduct 13 Anti-Terrorism Raids Across 5 States Citing "Imminent Terror Threat" | ZeroHedge
- Secret TRUTH about Russia EXPOSED | ZeroHedge
- Renzi's Gamble Is Even Bigger Than Most Think | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production Rises Slightly | Financial Sense
- America's "Two-Party System" Has Jumped The Shark | ZeroHedge
- Apple Slides After Missing Revenue, China, ASPs Despite Better iPhone Sales, Guidance | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 24 best universities in the world | Business Insider
- Why MTV's president is stepping down after only a year | Business Insider
- China is stepping up its efforts to become less dependent on the dollar | Business Insider
- Donald Trump's proposal on term limits for politicians won't work | Business Insider
- Why you should start saving up to have kids as soon as you get married | Business Insider
- Professional video game players make over seven figures to play '... | Business Insider
- A former Marine starts off mental-toughness coaching with an exercise... | Business Insider