2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Day Data-Dependence Died: US Macro Has Longest-Winning Streak In History | ZeroHedge
- Doug Casey On President Hillary Clinton, World War III, & The Deep State | ZeroHedge
- An Upside Down World | Financial Sense
- Oil Extends Losses After Surprisingly Large Cushing Build | ZeroHedge
- Raoul Pal: "The Era Of Doing Nothing And Getting Paid For It Is Over" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Jumps Most Since Brexit As 'Hawkish' Fed Sparks Dovish Bond Buying Spree | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks, Futures Continue Rise On Apple, Japan Stimulus; Yellen On Deck | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how US fifth-generation aircraft would win in a war against China | Business Insider
- Homicides are on the rise in Mexico after years of decline, and it'... | Business Insider
- 18 US military bases could be threatened by this unstoppable force | Business Insider
- The diets of 6 Olympic athletes prove you can eat a ton and still be in... | Business Insider
- This rare colorized WW2 photo of US troops takes you to the frontlines of Nazi... | Business Insider
- Tim Cook gave two hints about what Apple will build next (AAPL... | Business Insider
- South Korea warns citizens against potential North Korean abductors | Business Insider