2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Intriguing Predictions On Trump's Plan For Federal Reserve | ZeroHedge
- Buyers Remorse? Trump Supporter Was Foreclosed On By Treasury Pick Steve Mnuchin | ZeroHedge
- Michigan Rejects Trump's Objection - Recounts Are Cleared To Start Next Week | ZeroHedge
- Hope and Caution | Financial Sense
- Online Activist Will Spend 10 Years In Jail For "Spreading False News" | ZeroHedge
- Is the Student Loan Bubble Getting Ready to Pop? | Financial Sense
- Oil Prices Spike as OPEC Reaches Deal on Production Cut | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Steven Mnuchin will not 'drain the swamp' on Wall Street | Business Insider
- Amy Schumer donated $50,000 to AIDS charity (RED) to ride a jet... | Business Insider
- ISIS is telling its supporters to quit... | Business Insider
- Another senior executive at Deutsche Bank is set to leave the bank (DB) | Business Insider
- The jury in a South Carolina police officer's murder trial is unable to... | Business Insider
- Here's the diet and workout routine LeBron James... | Business Insider
- A professor on a 'watchlist' that aims to expose '... | Business Insider