2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Did Goldman Just Call The Top Of The "Strong Dollar" Trade | ZeroHedge
- A Bunch Of Criminals | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Gold Does In A Currency Crisis, Euro Edition | ZeroHedge
- Chart Of The Day: Souring "Mother's Milk" Edition | ZeroHedge
- Ekloges 2015: Greece Votes In Historic For Europe Election | ZeroHedge
- The ECB Blinked, And Gold Once Again Proves To Be a Wealth-Saver | ZeroHedge
- The Visual Story Of The Biggest Fraud In Gold Mining History | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sharapova all business to set up Bouchard showdown | Business Insider
- Here's What The Questions Look Like On The 'World's... | Business Insider
- Obama lands in India for three-day visit | Business Insider
- Why Everyone Is So Excited About Ultra-HD TV | Business Insider
- How This Silicon Valley Legend... | Business Insider
- Madison Keys dumps out fourth seed Kvitova in Melbourne | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek