2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ten. Million. Dollars. | ZeroHedge
- "Don't Fly Near Our Borders" - U.S. Spy Plane Again Intercepted By Russian Jet | ZeroHedge
- Jim Bianco Warns "The Risk Of An 'Accident' Is Very High" | ZeroHedge
- Conspicious Consolidated Currency Calculation | ZeroHedge
- 10 Stats About The Last 10 Years | ZeroHedge
- US-Created System In Iraq Is Collapsing: Protesters Storm Parliament, State of Emergency Declared - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- "A 2015-like Market Crash In Chinese Commodities Is Inevitable" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US just had its first Zika death | Business Insider
- Billionaire investor Chris Sacca told an amazing story about how obsessed Kobe Bryant... | Business Insider
- Could you pass the test to become a US citizen? | Business Insider
- Elon Musk makes some strange financial decisions | Business Insider
- People weighed in on the most common regrets in life, and some... | Business Insider
- A new workout where people pretend to play the drums is taking LA... | Business Insider
- Chris Cuomo to Donald Trump: Even Chris Christie's wife '... | Business Insider