2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet “OSHbot” Lowes New Store Helper; Goodbye Retail Associates, Hello Robots | Financial Sense
- Why China’s Slowdown Is Taking a Heavy Toll on Canada | Financial Sense
- The “New Normal” in EM Ex-China | Financial Sense
- Ally Financial (Formerly GMAC) Admits DoJ Subpoenas On Mortgage-Related Activities | ZeroHedge
- Fed's Kocherlakota Explains Why He Wants Moar | ZeroHedge
- Putin To Western Elites: Play-Time Is Over | ZeroHedge
- "Troubling Trend" NATO Warns Russian Military Aircraft Incursions Worst Since Cold War | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stock Market Today: Stocks Hit New Highs as Japan Boosts Stimulus | TheStreet.com
- Paralympian Josh Sundquist Already Has The Best Halloween Costume This Year | Business Insider
- Taiwan tycoon faces more charges in food safety scandal | Business Insider
- America May Have Just Lost One Of Its Top Counterterror Partners In Africa | Business Insider
- The Bizarre Story Behind Today's Sudden Ruble Rally | Business Insider
- These Maps Reveal How Ethnic Groups Are Spread Across America | Business Insider
- Trent Reznor Is Working On A Top Secret Apple Project (AAPL) | Business Insider