2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Biggest Winner From The Greek Tragedy | ZeroHedge
- Barry Bannister on Greece | Financial Sense
- Service PMI Drops To Lowest Level Since January: Job Creation Slows, Input Cost Inflation Surges | ZeroHedge
- Greeks Vote In "Holy Moment" - Live Updates | ZeroHedge
- Greferendum Results In Landslide "No" Victory | ZeroHedge
- Panic: China Central Bank Steps In To Bailout Stocks As Underwater Traders Pray For A Rebound | ZeroHedge
- Risk Off: FX Carry Trades Tumble, Euro Opens Under 1.10; USDJPY Under 121 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'No' seen prevailing in Greece referendum: exit polls... | Business Insider
- US crush Japan 5-2 to win third Women's World Cup title... | Business Insider
- Google-owned mapping company Waze is launching a ride-sharing app in Israel... | Business Insider
- Cavendish primed for wind, rain on Tour second stage | Business Insider
- Francis to hold papal mass in Ecuador capital Quito | Business Insider
- An unlikely retailer is beating Victoria's Secret | Business Insider
- China's companies found a solution to stop the massive market crash... | Business Insider