2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Egypt’s Gas Find Sets Mediterranean Geopolitics on Fire | Financial Sense
- President Hillary Clinton Will Oppose Crude Oil Exports | Financial Sense
- Saudi Arabia Forces The UN To Drop Humanitarian Inquiry Into Yemen Atrocities | ZeroHedge
- Here's What Real Americans Think Of "Our Hero" Bernanke | ZeroHedge
- How Bad Can This Get, And How Fast? | ZeroHedge
- Jeff Saut on Dow Theory Sell Signal, Biotech Breakdown, and More | Financial Sense
- Southeast Asia’s High Speed Rail Network | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Texas inmate says he shouldn't die for $8 robbery,... | Business Insider
- Guatemala family loses 11 to mudslide, sees dreams end | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- The Twitter follow lists of the 2016 candidates | Business Insider
- Wall Street is dominated by two crowds: the bullish and the really... | Business Insider
- Survivor: Gunman spared 'lucky one' to give police... | Business Insider
- Glencore shares are going crazy on... | Business Insider