2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- One Day To Brexit Vote | ZeroHedge
- IRS Admits To Illegally Seizing Bank Accounts; Agrees To Give The Money Back | ZeroHedge
- Spot Today's NYMEX Close Banging | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Odd One Out - Political Uncertainty Edition | ZeroHedge
- Brexit GBP collapse a great FX example | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile In London, A Stunning Scene Emerges | ZeroHedge
- China Warns The US That It Is "The Wrong Opponent To Play Games With" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Vice Media makes aggressive international push | Business Insider
- Customer service experiences are more... | Business Insider
- Native ads will drive 74% of all ad revenue by 2021 | Business Insider
- JPMorgan just handed us a tragic example of Wall Street at its most basic | Business Insider
- Hundreds of celebrities signed an open letter... | Business Insider
- The death of game consoles is upon us | Business Insider
- Consumers value... | Business Insider