2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Problem with Gold-Backed Currencies | Financial Sense
- POWERFUL GOLD & SILVER COILED SPRINGS: Important Charts You Have To See | ZeroHedge
- Stockman: "After March 15 Everything Will Grind To A Halt" | ZeroHedge
- White House Launches Surprise Phone Checks On Staffers To Find "Leaker" | ZeroHedge
- CIA Funded Google and Facebook Shouldn't Persecute Alex Jones and NaturalNews.com | ZeroHedge
- What Could Go Wrong? | Financial Sense
- Trump Nominee For Navy Secretary Withdraws | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- UN Secretary General: Disregard for basic human rights 'is a... | Business Insider
- THE INTERNET OF THINGS 2017 REPORT: How the IoT is improving lives to transform the... | Business Insider
- A new 'Lord of the Rings' game is in the works, and it looks fantastic —... | Business Insider
- A strange physical phenomenon is helping scientists predict where massive earthquakes will... | Business Insider
- A Jewish cemetery in Philadelphia was desecrated by vandals... | Business Insider
- Jimmy Kimmel reignites his Matt Damon feud during the Oscars | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider