2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- White House Scrambles To 'Clarify' Obama's "ISIS Strategy" | ZeroHedge
- A Bearish Sign For Treasurys? | ZeroHedge
- What The Next Gold Confiscation Will Look Like | ZeroHedge
- Saxo Bank CIO Warns "It's Time To Be Defensive... Very Defensive" | ZeroHedge
- Thanks to the Fed, the Patient Is Now Past the Point of No Return | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Not Giving Bears Any Comfort Today | iBankCoin.com
- Why Americans Are So Sensitive To Even The Smallest Increase In Prices | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 12 Things Successful People Do Over 3-Day Weekends | Business Insider
- Nearly 2,600 killed in east Ukraine conflict: UN | Business Insider
- Meet 'Kenny Football,' The New Texas A&M Quarterback Who Did Something... | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 8/09: Big Lots (BIG) Reports | StreetInsider.com
- 75 Philippine UN peacekeepers defy Syria rebels | Business Insider
- Quora Turned Into Something Its Cofounders Didn't Expect | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg Is Making A Huge Move To Threaten Google's Search Business (FB) | Business Insider