2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "We Are A Nation Built On The Rule Of Law" | ZeroHedge
- 2,200 National Guard Troops To Be Deployed In Ferguson Tonight, Up From 700 | ZeroHedge
- Michael Brown's Parents (And Al Sharpton) Address Media: Investigation Was 'Broken' - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- US "Secret" Deal With Saudis Backfires After Oil Minister Says US Should Cut First | ZeroHedge
- May Your Birds Be Dinosaur Big | iBankCoin.com
- Oil Plunges As Venezuela Hints No Output Reduction | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. Shale Breakeven Price Debate | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Shanda Games (GAME) Reports Completion of Shanda SDG Sale | StreetInsider.com
- A Stealth E-Commerce Startup Is Offering People Who Aren't... | Business Insider
- NFL THANKSGIVING: Here Are Our Official Predictions For... | Business Insider
- Darren Wilson Doesn't Think There's Any Racial Tension In Ferguson | Business Insider
- Apple Pay Competitor 'Android Pay' Is Reportedly Coming To China... | Business Insider
- These Mesmerizing Time-Lapse Maps... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek