2 Energy Stocks to Buy Now
Today we have a couple more to add to the buy list. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Apache Energy (APA). Read on to see why Darth Vader loves these stocks. You should know all the reasons by now why oil & gas are up (Iran, etc.)
So, let's get straight to the stock picks, one-two shabadoo style:
Chesapeake Energy (CHK)
Over the past 12 months, Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) shares have traded between $20.41 and its 52-week high of $35.75. Chesapeake Energy Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 11.3 and EPS of 2.21.
Chesapeake's chart is looking very nice, with a recent breakout from the downward-spiraling channel it's been stuck in since last August. As long as Oil stays strong, we should see CHK climb back up, hit a little resistance at $26.75, then back up the $30's. Very little downside here and a lot of upside potential.
Apache Energy (APA)
Over the past 12 months, Apache Corp (APA) shares have traded between $73.04 and its 52-week high of $134.13. Apache Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 9.5 and EPS of 11.51.
Apache's chart is set up technically even better than Chesapeake's. The 50 day moving average just recently crossed the 200 day MA, signaling the "golden cross" that I talk about so much here at the Masters. Apache could see price move back up to $120 in short order.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is it Time to Get Defensive? | Financial Sense
- Will Next Week Be The Start Of The Crash Of The US Dollar? | ZeroHedge
- The Bitcoin Universe Explained | ZeroHedge
- Experts See Low Oil Prices for Decades to Come as US Shale Boom Goes Global | Financial Sense
- Violence Erupts In Turkey After Prominent Lawyer Is Assassinated On Live TV | ZeroHedge
- Obama Signs Defense Bill Authorizing $500 Million More In Aid To "Moderate" Syrian Rebels | ZeroHedge
- Greek Prime Minister Joins Diplomatic Scandal Between Russia And Turkey With 4 Tweets | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- George Osborne's 'affordable'... | Business Insider
- Negative interest rates... | Business Insider
- Planned Parenthood shooting survivor recounts... | Business Insider
- Bindi Irwin says legal issues with her ~$360,000 'Dancing... | Business Insider
- Rain, ice coat parts of Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas | Business Insider
- Commonwealth seeks legally binding climate deal in Paris | Business Insider
- This woman quit her job, paid her debts, and bought a house thanks to a side job that earns $9,... | Business Insider